The dumbest denier of all time

Discussions
User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Denying-History » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:10 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What does this refer to - "It seems to me that the Americans killed some Germans in a massacre"? I know about Malmedy only generally but can't dredge this up in my overstuffed brain . . .
Not Malmedy, I think HDenier is confusing the massacre of Germans at Dachau, not Malmedy. US soldiers shot some of the guards and SS personnel at Dachau after the liberation. Patton squashed the court martial proceedings.

Deniers make a big deal about it, especially FG. She does a blog about it on the anniversary.
Boo hoo for the murdering SS guards. LOL. I would have done the same thing that the GI`s did and so would any of you. It warms my heart to be honest, gives me faith in humanity knowing that sometimes, every now and then, evil people get their comeuppance.

Don't take this wrong way....
I tread lightly around what the US did at Dachau, on the one hand I understand why they did it, I'm not sure I can condone it.
I do understand your sentiment, however, massacring camp guards and SS is something we condemn the Germans for. Undoubtedly had they been Germans firing the weapons they would have prosecuted and possibly hung.
I look at this the same way that I look at what the Red Army did to German women on their way through Germany. Do I understand why they did it? To a certain degree, yes. These men sought revenge for what the Germans did in their country (though this is tempered by what they did to women in Poland, Hungary, etc.) and sexual abuse is a nasty side effect of war. However, I can't condone that behavior because morally it is wrong.

Again, no offense. I wanted to explain how I felt about this so that you understand where I am coming from. I'm also happy to discuss it more.
There is a hell of a lot of difference between random women and SS Totenkopf Division KL guards. I have the same attitude as you in regards to the actions you mentioned in Germany. However, I will say that It upsets me that there is not as much hype over German mass rapes of Russian women in 1941-43. Some say it could have been as many as five million (although I think that is a tad exaggerated) and it was usually an organized, structured affair.
The Germans raped Polish women during their invasion.

You are right, not enough attention is paid to the fact that the Germans committed mass rapes in the USSR.
They also stole something like 400,000 children from their parents.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:40 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote: You are right, not enough attention is paid to the fact that the Germans committed mass rapes in the USSR.


This is a very unhappy film about just that.......


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_and_See

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:40 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:What does this refer to - "It seems to me that the Americans killed some Germans in a massacre"? I know about Malmedy only generally but can't dredge this up in my overstuffed brain . . .
Not Malmedy, I think HDenier is confusing the massacre of Germans at Dachau, not Malmedy. US soldiers shot some of the guards and SS personnel at Dachau after the liberation. Patton squashed the court martial proceedings.

Deniers make a big deal about it, especially FG. She does a blog about it on the anniversary.
Boo hoo for the murdering SS guards. LOL. I would have done the same thing that the GI`s did and so would any of you. It warms my heart to be honest, gives me faith in humanity knowing that sometimes, every now and then, evil people get their comeuppance.

Don't take this wrong way....
I tread lightly around what the US did at Dachau, on the one hand I understand why they did it, I'm not sure I can condone it.
I do understand your sentiment, however, massacring camp guards and SS is something we condemn the Germans for. Undoubtedly had they been Germans firing the weapons they would have prosecuted and possibly hung.
I look at this the same way that I look at what the Red Army did to German women on their way through Germany. Do I understand why they did it? To a certain degree, yes. These men sought revenge for what the Germans did in their country (though this is tempered by what they did to women in Poland, Hungary, etc.) and sexual abuse is a nasty side effect of war. However, I can't condone that behavior because morally it is wrong.

Again, no offense. I wanted to explain how I felt about this so that you understand where I am coming from. I'm also happy to discuss it more.
The Dachau retaliations shootings were a war crime. Their difference to much of what we discuss about Nazi crimes against humanity and war crimes is that they were not state-sanctioned or state-organized.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I made a post simultaneously with ISF thread going to moderated status - so for over 3 hours I've been waiting for it to appear.

It was to question HDenier about what building he was going on about when he wrote, "NOBODY was gassed in that building."

Heck, I think he was talking about Majdanek but his frantic, chaotic writing style makes it all vague - he got so wound up he forgot to write a topic sentence or give any other clue to what he had in mind. Far as I could discern.
Well, the first batch of moderated posts has come through, and in the batch is a reply from Joe-Jim to a prior post of mine telling him that his gas/showerheads game for Majdanek is a strawman, because no one (certainly not me) believes that people were gassed in the shower rooms. JJ's basic reply was to congratulate me for coming around to his pov! :banghead:
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:55 pm

Well, he's clearly exposing his ignorance about everything Majdanek - and in general. I don't think he even got Hunt's garbage correct! :lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Honestly, I forget much of Hunt's forgettable pos. LOL
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:41 pm

It's as good as Malmedy is a lie and never happened but it was a staged hoax but!, the Germans had every right to kill them good as they did because he's sure that some Americans had killed some Germans unjustly somewhere sometime before they got their just desert. But which didn't happen, of course.




Sheesh, had to edit my late edit... again.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:I made a post simultaneously with ISF thread going to moderated status - so for over 3 hours I've been waiting for it to appear.

It was to question HDenier about what building he was going on about when he wrote, "NOBODY was gassed in that building."

Heck, I think he was talking about Majdanek but his frantic, chaotic writing style makes it all vague - he got so wound up he forgot to write a topic sentence or give any other clue to what he had in mind. Far as I could discern.
Well, the first batch of moderated posts has come through, and in the batch is a reply from Joe-Jim to a prior post of mine telling him that his gas/showerheads game for Majdanek is a strawman, because no one (certainly not me) believes that people were gassed in the shower rooms. JJ's basic reply was to congratulate me for coming around to his pov! :banghead:
:lol:

You can now see what I've been dealing with. It's like wrestling Jello.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:46 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:It's as good as Malmedy being a lie and staged hoax but!, the Germans had every right to kill them good as they did because he's sure that some Americans had killed some Germans unjustly somewhere sometime before they got their just desert. But which didn't happen, of course.

I love the qualification:

It didn't happen but if it did the Germans were justified.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:It's as good as Malmedy being a lie and staged hoax but!, the Germans had every right to kill them good as they did because he's sure that some Americans had killed some Germans unjustly somewhere sometime before they got their just desert. But which didn't happen, of course.

I love the qualification:

It didn't happen but if it did the Germans were justified.
...and even then, it still didn't happen as all the evidence shows it did!
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:57 pm

I'm sure he still marvels that when he flips a switch here, some light over there turns on. :shock:


(And goes searching for the prankster.)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:04 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:I'm sure he still marvels that when he flips a switch here, some light over there turns on. :shock:


(And goes searching for the prankster.)
I just got back on but it's a pain to wait for my comments to go through moderation.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:I'm sure he still marvels that when he flips a switch here, some light over there turns on. :shock:


(And goes searching for the prankster.)
I just got back on but it's a pain to wait for my comments to go through moderation.
I hope the picture books and crayons you had to bring along will get through...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:17 pm

I see Lemmy got his question(s) in... and Tomtomkent's "I find it worth pointing out, on the third time of asking that saying "you believe the hoax you explain it" is to be considered a deliberate avoidance tantamount to an admission of deliberate dishonesty. By all means give your critics the means and reason to consider themselves victorious, but really, you should at least try to answer honestly. Or at the very least try to answer the question as stated and not the one you wish was asked." it spot on, but still we only get:
HDenier wrote:Again wooden door. Glass pane window...no gas chamber, only for gullible people...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... st11444373
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
You can now see what I've been dealing with. It's like wrestling Jello.
I would liken it to reasoning with stupid.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:32 pm

I can see how moderation makes it a little difficult, but there certainly are issues... he later quotes and links to one of LemmyCaution's questions along with another quote and response to someone else - and just leaves it at that. No reply to LC's question, "HDenier, what building do you mean when you say NOBODY was gassed in that building"?" ...
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:38 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:There certainly are issues... he later quotes and links to one of LemmyCaution's questions along with another quote and response to someone else - and just leaves it at that. No reply to LC's question, "HDenier, what building do you mean when you say NOBODY was gassed in that building"?" ...
"Sent from my abandoned School Bus using slurr-ramble"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:12 am

The new "posts every 6-12 hours" mode at ISF exacerbates JJ's idiocy and has turned the forum into a terminal case of stupid: either through lack of comprehension, poor writing skills, or a strategy of evasion, he is putting up stuff that no one can quite follow, so the dialogue is pretty much "What?," "You need to be specific," "Based on what?", "Explain," and "Define" . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9949
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Pyrrho » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:35 am

It occurred to me that there may be a mythical expectation that the Nazis were extraordinarily organized, efficient, and methodical, and that the killing centers would or should have operated that way, and that mythical expectation is at odds with the reality that the killing centers were not clinically efficient systems; they were slaughterhouses. They only had to be just good enough.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:39 am

...and that they were not dealing with humans but extraordinarily intelligent and organized dumb animals.


Statistical Mechanic wrote:The new "posts every 6-12 hours" mode at ISF exacerbates JJ's idiocy and has turned the forum into a terminal case of stupid: either through lack of comprehension, poor writing skills, or a strategy of evasion, he is putting up stuff that no one can quite follow, so the dialogue is pretty much "What?," "You need to be specific," "Based on what?", "Explain," and "Define" . . . zzzzzzzzzzzz
Actually, much of that was already going on, just at a much faster pace and page count of "Huh?", "Whut?" and "All lies! LOL... and all pipes are LIES and LIARS are LIARS!!!"
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:42 am

Pyrrho wrote:It occurred to me that there may be a mythical expectation that the Nazis were extraordinarily organized, efficient, and methodical, and that the killing centers would or should have operated that way, and that mythical expectation is at odds with the reality that the killing centers were not clinically efficient systems; they were slaughterhouses. They only had to be just good enough.
I agree with this. The SS used whatever materials they had, even the Kremas at Birkenau were originally designed as morgues.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:44 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:I'm sure he still marvels that when he flips a switch here, some light over there turns on. :shock:


(And goes searching for the prankster.)
I just got back on but it's a pain to wait for my comments to go through moderation.
I hope the picture books and crayons you had to bring along will get through...
Well, I haven't tried sock puppets yet...
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:45 am

Pyrrho wrote:It occurred to me that there may be a mythical expectation that the Nazis were extraordinarily organized, efficient, and methodical, and that the killing centers would or should have operated that way, and that mythical expectation is at odds with the reality that the killing centers were not clinically efficient systems; they were slaughterhouses. They only had to be just good enough.
Absolutely, this is a common denier refrain, and it shows neither understanding of the Third Reich nor familiarity with research and literature on the camps; the ruse plays on older stereotypes of German order and precision and Nazi efficiency. It also shows ignorance with the concept of "good enough" and leads deniers to ask a series of coulda, shoulda, woulda questions.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:46 am

scrmbldggs wrote:much of that was already going on, just at a much faster pace and page count of "Huh?", "Whut?" and "All lies! LOL... and all pipes are LIES and LIARS are LIARS!!!"
true but it feels different because hope lies now so far in the future
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:06 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:It occurred to me that there may be a mythical expectation that the Nazis were extraordinarily organized, efficient, and methodical, and that the killing centers would or should have operated that way, and that mythical expectation is at odds with the reality that the killing centers were not clinically efficient systems; they were slaughterhouses. They only had to be just good enough.
I agree with this. The SS used whatever materials they had, even the Kremas at Birkenau were originally designed as morgues.
There was much opportunistic using of what was at hand or presented itself, but also devious planning that had to look ordinary and innocent to those who weren't outright involved.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:13 am

What I find quite priceless was the planning of extracting and using the warmth of Leichenkeller II at Kremas II and III to add heat to Leichenkeller I.

That must have been some really fresh corpses to have helped with that.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:48 am

scrmbldggs wrote:What I find quite priceless was the planning of extracting and using the warmth of Leichenkeller II at Kremas II and III to add heat to Leichenkeller I.

That must have been some really fresh corpses to have helped with that.
because morgues are totally sweltering hot all the time right? :lol:

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:54 am

scrmbldggs wrote:What I find quite priceless was the planning of extracting and using the warmth of Leichenkeller II at Kremas II and III to add heat to Leichenkeller I.

That must have been some really fresh corpses to have helped with that.
Oh, yes, because the one thing a morgue needs is heat.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:53 pm

Rizoli keeps it short and laughable, but I still feel sorry for the mod(s). :(
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:49 am

[url=http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11446364#post11446364]HDenier[/url] wrote:The issue being sidetracked as always is the 750,000 bodies that aren't there. Thus the Treblinka story is nonsense and Gringuaz would be proud....
It always cracks me up... He/they demand to see all those dead bodies nicely stored and preserved after over 70 years, tons of evidence of their destruction and heaps of scattered remnants, yet can point to not one resettled survivor of all those sent to that and the other camps.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5081
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 pm
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:23 am

Samuel Gringauz would come roaring out of his grave if he knew that some semi-simian Holocaust denier was using him as a poster boy.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:53 am

Jeff_36 wrote:Samuel Gringauz would come roaring out of his grave if he knew that some semi-simian Holocaust denier was using him as a poster boy.

That's probably why Rizoli keeps misspelling his name. He knows perfectly well that he can't actually pin the nonsense he spews on that man.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:26 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
[url=http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11446364#post11446364]HDenier[/url] wrote:The issue being sidetracked as always is the 750,000 bodies that aren't there. Thus the Treblinka story is nonsense and Gringuaz would be proud....
It always cracks me up... He/they demand to see all those dead bodies nicely stored and preserved after over 70 years, tons of evidence of their destruction and heaps of scattered remnants, yet can point to not one resettled survivor of all those sent to that and the other camps.
I replied to "750,000 bodies not there" among others. A number of my "clever" retorts are not getting through so (with them getting deleted, so you don't even see what you wrote!) I've had to rewrite them to match the tone of the shithole, er, discussion board. Long live Pyrrho!

PS - my re-written replies and some new ones got through. The North Korean-style, to borrow a sage characterization, moderation over there is really a discouragement to posting.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
NathanC
Regular Poster
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:19 am

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by NathanC » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
[url=http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=11446364#post11446364]HDenier[/url] wrote:The issue being sidetracked as always is the 750,000 bodies that aren't there. Thus the Treblinka story is nonsense and Gringuaz would be proud....
It always cracks me up... He/they demand to see all those dead bodies nicely stored and preserved after over 70 years, tons of evidence of their destruction and heaps of scattered remnants, yet can point to not one resettled survivor of all those sent to that and the other camps.
I replied to "750,000 bodies not there" among others. A number of my "clever" retorts are not getting through so (with them getting deleted, so you don't even see what you wrote!) I've had to rewrite them to match the tone of the shithole, er, discussion board. Long live Pyrrho!

PS - my re-written replies and some new ones got through. The North Korean-style, to borrow a sage characterization, moderation over there is really a discouragement to posting.
I wouldn't call it a shithole. Some genuinely decent people (A'isha and co.) are there. It's mostly the Rizolis' and King's fault for lowering the tone of the discussion with their rubbish.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:26 pm

I don't like the forum moderation, which is what makes the place a shithole to me; many good people there - A'isha has long been fantastic, e.g., but the stringency and legalism of the moderators really wreck the joint. AND, whilst putting the thread on moderation is definitely due to the Rizoli factor, the thread has been on moderation before. In usual times, the moderation is at once overzealous and enigmatic - when a thread is on moderation (check the gas vans thread) it is such a conversation killer that "shithole" is mild. They just really prevent human interaction, for whatever reason they have.

A cold beer for Balsamo btw who predicted the outcome of sending the Rizolis over.

I don't know how long I will hang in there as it is. The last time they went to moderated status, I didn't last long.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12145
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:28 pm

I've already stopped posting.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:11 pm

And Rizoli only keeps repeating ye olde claptrap and sagely answers "Nonsense." to any evidence shown or requests for clarification of earlier statements.

Auschwitz, Dachau, Mauthausen, Belzec, Solahütte - same difference...
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:11 pm

Here is an example of a post I submitted and that was deleted by the moderators this morning (I am saving some copies now):
Hey HDenier,

You linked to an article on Majdanek that was very confused about the buildings and rooms there for bathing, showers, and gassing. In this post, I straightened things out. You replied
Nice post, I believe the accuracy of Hunt
but you failed to

1) explain why you linked forum members to an article full of easily demonstrated inaccuracies and strawmen

2) why you believe Hunt when I've shown how he is wrong.

Are you going to provide the evidence and reasoning for your belief or rest your case on your faith, which you hold contrary to the evidence?
That, frankly, is something that would be done by North Korean censors in a shithole. They seem deathly afraid that a discussion might occur in that thread at some point.

I just posted a few replies but seeing this deletion, I'm out.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26801
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:24 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:And Rizoli only keeps repeating ye olde claptrap and sagely answers "Nonsense." to any evidence shown or requests for clarification of earlier statements.

Auschwitz, Dachau, Mauthausen, Belzec, Solahütte - same difference...
We will see if my tepid post on this survived the People's Republic's screeners . . .

I sent a PM suggesting to them that if they're afraid of discussion of the topic, and want to prevent it from breaking out, it would be more honest just to kill the thread. I will now add that the shithole is run by shitheads clutching little rulebooks and cringing in fear of violations of sec 7 rule 1945 part a subsection ii clause 4.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27937
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:28 pm

:hmm: Couldn't have been the mention of "Hunt" in that censored post, since it seems his reply went through? But I think you linked to a previously uncensored post? Maybe that's a no no?*

Perhaps they're just calling off the hounds in the hopes that Rizoli will eventually give up and quietly slink away. Quietly...Good Luck with that! :lol:


* Edit: Nah, can't be. He actually linked to that same post just now...
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.