The dumbest denier of all time

Discussions
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Re: The dumbest denier of all time

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:...there was this denier named Talbot...
That's a good start. Plz, continue... :-P
Lard, save me from your followers.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:You know, there was this denier named Talbot who used to post over at FG’s Blog. Montgomery reminds me of him, he used to make over the top demands and then never believe anything I showed him.

Silly fellow once asked me for the maintenance schedule for the gas vans at Chelmno, in return I asked him for the maintenance schedule for the Arc Royale. Funny, never got that... :lol:
Another thing he asked me for was any forensic report from Auschwitz dating from the 1940’s. I found the Crakow Report for him (took me a bit of time, in fact) only to have him tell me he couldn’t accept it. Last time I ever did anything like that for him.

We also had a long, drawn out conversation about the meaning of the word “liquidation.”
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The original list was of deniers who pretended to be serious - not drive by posters at blogs, on YouTube, etc.
I think they all pretend to be serious.

There are different levels of “knowledge” they pretend to have.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:02 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The original list was of deniers who pretended to be serious - not drive by posters at blogs, on YouTube, etc.
Does this mean you lied about ignoring me? Anyway, if you haven't gone dark, name the one you can stand behind. I'll research him/her to see if he/she has any lampshades or shadows lurking in his/her resume?

And if you can't then why not just buger off and let doctor Terry have a shot at it. :oops:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
I think they all pretend to be serious.

There are different levels of “knowledge” they pretend to have.
Not all of them :)
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:32 pm

This is Monstrous level stupid:
https://mobile.twitter.com/joao_branco1 ... 7575235584

No, wait, not even Monstrous was this dumb.

Sergey_Romanov
Regular Poster

Post by Sergey_Romanov » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:11 am

Sergey_Romanov wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Typical ceacaa aka Andrew Allen:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/hol ... ages/11341
See, Popeye. There is real history supported by real evidence.
There are false tales supported by nothing but "Confessions and 'eye
witnesses'"...like your tales of pits of boiling human fat and
underground trick shower/gas chambers.
http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/10857
Research and discussion of history is important. The fact that dozens of professors from various schools around the country would oppose discussion is a sorry
sight. It only demonstrates the intense controversy that surrounds discussion of claims of human soap factories and underground trick shower/gas chambers and underscores the need for open debate.
Also note the formatting in this one:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.rev ... 4Ymb54ihQJ
[Ceacaa comments]
The "Defenders of Free Speech" burn
books. The Tellers of tales of
baby bonfires, pits of boiling human
fat, and underground shower/gas chambers
accuse Revisionists of spreading Hate.
It makes sense if you look at
Holocaust Belief as a cult.
Typical David (who also called himself "David Allen" once, and indicated he is from SF):
viewtopic.php?p=472151#p472151
I call myself a Revisionist because that is what I am doing. I started with the official story that I was taught in school and am
throwing out the impossible parts...the sick stories of human soap factories, trick underground shower/gas chambers,
magically disappearing bodies, a million dead at Majdanek.
A friendly PSA and reminder.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:39 pm

Good ID IMO. "Tapdance" is another tell.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:07 pm

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136432#p136432

Huntinger is really making himself look intelligent. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:07 pm

LOL the best evidence he can come up with for his core claim about the fate of Europe's Jews is ... prove that they didn't wind up in the Soviet Union?!?!? There are excellent resources that do just that, btw. The recent collection of papers edited by Edele, Fitzpatrick, & Grossman et al (www.oapen.org/download/?type=document&docid=650080) examines numbers, experiences, and responses; IIRC Gitelman's edited collection Bitter Legacy also has papers on this issue.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:48 pm

They all went to work on farms.

Didn’t VFX make that up? Nice to see his BS get spread around.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:37 pm

I have to check on this - I see Goody67 has replied to a post of been-there's in which been-there revives Rigg's claim that 150,000 Jews (actually half and quarter Jews) served in the Wehrmacht during WWII. I have a note on the Greater Reich's population in 1939 giving a total of 115,000 half and quarter Jews. Out of this 115,000 presumably 150,000 served in the Wehrmacht? Goody67 rightly slapped been-there around for posting such nonsense.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Huntinger, the most uneducated denier I have come across in a while claims that chronology is not important and that the Soviets hid millions of Jews.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 90#p136354

He keeps lying by claiming that he has already presented evidence for the claim but he cannot even provide any links to the posts where he posted the evidence.

He also claimed that Jew Berg has "great expertise". He really is a few sandwiches short of picnic.
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:55 pm

Oh, keep digging on RODOH. You’ll find more. Rollo is a true treasure.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:20 pm

I followed a link Goody67 posted over there today and then bounced around. It is so '99. Hard to believe that the same issues never fail with them. The back and forth between Nessie and Werd makes one of my spats with Balsamo look reasonable. :)

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:20 pm
I followed a link Goody67 posted over there today and then bounced around. It is so '99. Hard to believe that the same issues never fail with them. The back and forth between Nessie and Werd makes one of my spats with Balsamo look reasonable. :)

Been There's psycho-babble is pure comedy gold.... :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:28 pm

What makes it so sparkling and irresistible is the seriousness with which he takes it.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:26 am

Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:28 pm
What makes it so sparkling and irresistible is the seriousness with which he takes it.
Yep, he's a real serious hombre. So serious in fact, he'll condemn all translated materials as tainted without being able to translate them himself. :mrgreen:

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:12 am

Huntinger and Trollgegeren's claims about Soviet assimilation are so mad, I think that they are plants. They are so determined to believe without evidence and ignore the chronology issue that they cannot be genuine. I think they are just trolling the forum, as a plan to make denial look as ridiculous as possible. Even if I am wrong, those two are doing some brilliant damage to denial by showing just how idiotic it is.

Other forum regulars have reacted by backing off from the debate on the Holocaust. Werd just posts hate about "liberals" and his pet CTs. A poster has appeared, who just trolls many threads with a repeat of the NAFCASH challenge. Been-there tries occasionally to contribute to the debate, but he {!#%@} up due to his ignorance and inability to even do basic fact checking. Then he has a hissy fit when his mistake is pointed out, the latest being he did not think any Soviet tanks had petrol engines, therefore Erich Fuchs was a liar.

The rest only occasionally contribute, though their contribution is often just abuse.

The result is that RODOH is now in its worst state in all the years I have been posting there.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Oh great, Mr. Gerdes is back then?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Gerdes has compromising pictures of Scott, it’s the only explanation on why he is still allowed to post there.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:34 pm

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:07 pm
The recent collection of papers edited by Edele, Fitzpatrick, & Grossman et al (www.oapen.org/download/?type=document&docid=650080) ...
One of the geniuses over there "reviewed" this book with the interesting commentary that it is by Jews and full of "Jewish nonsense."

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:16 pm

It worked for them the first time around? This is why they are trying it again?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:34 pm
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:07 pm
The recent collection of papers edited by Edele, Fitzpatrick, & Grossman et al (www.oapen.org/download/?type=document&docid=650080) ...
One of the geniuses over there "reviewed" this book with the interesting commentary that it is by Jews and full of "Jewish nonsense."

I didn’t look, been-there? It’s one of his favorite activities, reviewing books he never read.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Naw, I forget, it was one of the new Nazi cohort. Probably Huntinger, maybe VFX. Pair of dunces.

Speaking of which, it would be interesting to hear what they've read about the Holocaust; I give EtienneSC at least that, he told people at ISF (barely anything, it turned out). The Rodoh crew, as you say, whines about scholars whose work they don't read, insists on "revision" of a supposed orthodoxy which they have yet to encounter, tosses off a few wild charges about Zionist writers and Zionist books, confuses copypasta with erudition, finds random "primal sources" on the Web for cherrypicking, and recycles old IHR etc silliness.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:00 pm

According to Huntinger when asked for evidence of his unfounded claim that the Soviets hid millions of Jews:
There is no evidence anyone was murdered, the compensation claims attest to that fact. The evidence has clearly been presented and re presented about 1.8 million Jews relocating to Russian held territory. The fact is that the Soviets took over all of Europe including much of Germany along with all of the people; this includes Jews. You have also been answered by another poster who mentioned the Baltic town where 19,000 Jews were rumoured to have lived, though this was a diary entry and hearsay. There are reports that the same people were murdered by the Lithuanians. As mentioned please stop demanding evidence and produce alternative. It may be posted twice here but your continual demands are not appropriate. The Lithuanian Jews are another topic.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p136642

Huntinger has got to be a troll.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:19 pm

I see they are (mis)quoting Hermann Kruk's diary (and misunderstanding his 16 April 1943 entry) on the 19,000 Dutch Jews rumored to have been seen at Vievis, a labor camp for Jews in Lithuania (despite the post quoted above), which IIRC held fewer than 1,000 Jews at its peak in 1942 - and the Jewish inmates of which, still in the camp, were murdered at Ponary in late 1943. What idiots.

Anyway I will dig up a link where Roberto Muehlenkamp dealt with this at some length at HC (Kues' claims - the source for the latest silliness - were also dismissed in the HC White Paper).

That is, about 8 or 9 years ago the "19,000 Dutch Jews" gambit was undone ... and here they come posting about it like it is today's blockbuster.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:32 pm

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:00 am

Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:19 pm
I see they are (mis)quoting Hermann Kruk's diary (and misunderstanding his 16 April 1943 entry) on the 19,000 Dutch Jews rumored to have been seen at Vievis, a labor camp for Jews in Lithuania (despite the post quoted above), which IIRC held fewer than 1,000 Jews at its peak in 1942 - and the Jewish inmates of which, still in the camp, were murdered at Ponary in late 1943. What idiots.

Anyway I will dig up a link where Roberto Muehlenkamp dealt with this at some length at HC (Kues' claims - the source for the latest silliness - were also dismissed in the HC White Paper).

That is, about 8 or 9 years ago the "19,000 Dutch Jews" gambit was undone ... and here they come posting about it like it is today's blockbuster.
It's always interesting which events they obsess about. Anything to do with Ponary bugs the shite out of them.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:45 pm

I posted:
Goody67 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:12 am

The evidence shows that the Nazis regarded the Slavs as both culturally and racially inferior.

They were German (and to a greater extent Germanic) nationalists, why do you find that so difficult to comprehend?
Huntinger replied:
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:26 am
most of the slavs were Jews. You are getting confused.As you are a Jew you are inferior morally. You are a threat to mankind and a racial criminal. it is not the genotype or the phenotype, it is the ingrained attitudes that makes a person criminal. Nature or nurture, who knows? Jude are the enemy of humanity. I hope I don't sound like a Nazi... soz
[center]Image[/center]
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=810

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Most of the Slavs were Jews??????

Upton_O_Goode
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: Dwayne de Schwamp

Post by Upton_O_Goode » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:42 am

I’ve been taking a few weeks off from Holocaust studies after reading Leni Yahil’s huge tome. But the topic pursues me, it seems. Yesterday, I checked out a book on one of my favorite subjects—language—and to my surprise, found a reference to this distinguished writer, warning of the resurgence of denial, and incidentally providing me with a rival nomination for the title of Dumbest Denier of All Time.
Oliver Kamm wrote: A whiff of respectability can be garnered by the authors of such bilge from the most surprising sources. NM Gwynne, a septuagenarian pedant, had an unlikely bestseller last year with Gwynne's Grammar, published by Ebury. Unnoticed by admirers of that book, who include Michael Gove and Prince Charles, Gwynne has a history of self-published crankery. In a three-part essay (undated, but apparently from the 1980s), Gwynne purports to disprove Galileo, Newton and Einstein. He maintains that the Sun orbits the Earth, which is the fixed and non-rotating centre of the Universe.
On his website, Gwynne has an essay dated 2004 about debating. Warning against the technique of ad hominem argument, he says: "I may as well quote a learned professor on this rather than speak in my own name, because he says it about as well as it can be said." Who is this scholar? It is, says Gwynne, "Dr Robert Faurisson, in an article "Against the Revisionists, Argumentation ad hominem" (The Revisionist, Castle Hill Publishers, PO Box 257768, Chicago, Illinois 60605)…".
Most likely, all of you know who Faurisson is. I didn’t recognize the name, so I searched for it with Google and hit the mother lode of faux-respectable “research” into the Holocaust. It is truly a sewer of racism and anti-semitism, promoting the heroic history of the white race, Hitler’s magnificent contributions to architecture, and “proving” the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Faurisson’s book is listed there as follows:
The Leuchter Reports: The Critical Edition

F. Leuchter, R. Faurisson, G. Rudolf. From 1988 to 1991, expert on execution technologies Fred Leuchter wrote four expert reports addressing the question whether or not the Third Reich operated homicidal gas chambers. The first Leuchter report became famous. Based on chemical analysis of wall samples and on various technical arguments, Leuchter concluded that the locations investigated could not have been used as execution gas chambers. This edition republishes the unaltered text of all four reports and includes critical notes and updates. Softcover, 227 pages, B&W illustrations, #431, $22.
So, Faurisson goes the route of denying the physical possibility of gas chambers, an issue addressed by Stat Mech above on this thread.

What more can one say? According to the author of the book I’m reading (Talk on the Wild Side by Lane Greene), Gwynne protested to Kamm that he was not a Holocaust denier or an anti-semite. But Gwynne is a language policeman; he ought to know that if you are not a Holocaust denier or anti-Semite, it is foolish to cite with approval someone who is, even if the reference is to the terms of debate rather than its content. But if he's not a denier, he still deserves consideration for the title of Dumbest Published Author of All Time.

And why did Gwynne write this (quoted by Greene, p. 46)?
Nevile Martin Gwynne wrote: From the middle of the nineteenth century onwards, those presented to the world as the modern geniuses marking the turning points in civilization have been Jews. I do not wish to exaggerate this, and it is certainly true that non-Jews too, such as Darwin at the beginning of the period and Lord Keynes in more recent times, have had their nonsense presented as majestic contributions to human knowledge. Nevertheless, if asked to name the three men whose writings had the greatest influence in shaping the modern world, few would go beyond Karl Marx, Sigmund Freud, and Albert Einstein. Explanations for the phenomenon, adequate or otherwise, are suggested elsewhere in other papers that I have written. Here I record only the fact and the inference that can be derived from it. The Jews are entering into what they believe to be their inheritance.
“When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, over the course of time they create for themselves a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it.”

― Frédéric Bastiat (1801–1850), French economist