Drama of The European Jews by Paul Rassinier

Discussions
RizoliTV
BANNED

Post by RizoliTV » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Though some of you might find this interesting but then again I'm on a
Skeptoid site that most posting here believe the HoloHoax is real........Yes on a Skeptoid site....
Hard to believe EVERY topic in life is questioned EXCEPT the Holohoax.....Go Figure!

Lets move on....
I'm reading the booklet 127 pages, The Drama Of The European Jews by Paul Rassinier, It was originally written in 1964 in French translated to English in 1975 first printing. What makes this copy unique is the forward, it was done by Michael Hardesty. Very rare to find a copy with his forward in it...in fact I've have not been able to find one anywhere. If you do and I can download it or copy it let me know. Well any way....I have the forward here which is worth a booklet all by itself for the information that it contains.
This is way before the HoloHuxsters book writers got their greedy fingers into the lies and distortions of the HoloHoax.
This is also why you don't see information like this published anywhere....
When you go back to the beginning you see things in a more purer form without all the lies being added later
by those who had to change the narrative to fit the Jewish version that had to take final say later.

Had to scan it make a pdf of it then copy the text to computer and then take out all the scan errors and here we are. The forward is only eight pages, short and sweet, but a lot for a forward of a small booklet.
I think it's a Gem for true facts exposing the Holohoax...We put a lot of time into this so hopefully you appreciate it.

Special thanks to Diane King my HoloHoax assistant for all the work she did editing it. She's my video editor too on special projects

Enjoy....Don't say I never did anything for you......

The Drama Of The European Jews by Paul Rassinier

http://ihr.org/books/rassinier/debunking.html
Last edited by Pyrrho on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed copyrighted content and replace with link to online source.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Drama of The European Jews by Paul Rassinier

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:22 pm

RizoliTV wrote:Though some of you might find this interesting but then again I'm on a
Skeptoid site that most posting here believe the HoloHoax is real........Yes on a Skeptoid site....
But it has been skepticized...and found valid. Where ya been?

Nice copy and paste. I didn't read it....... as you know.... my minds made up.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Diane King

Post by Diane King » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:29 pm

Well, to the SKEPTOIDs (in Jim's words), READ IT. You might learn something. We've been pounded with your phoney hoax scenario all our lives. HERE is an actual eyewitness BEFORE the holohoax lobby kicks in their fairy tale editing tactics. But HERE on this so-called SKEPTIC forum - you REFUSE to read '... the rest of the story' which actually predates the MASSIVE MYTH OF THE 20th CENTURY.

But thank you for making Jim's and my case.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:55 pm

You do realize hes not an anti-revisionist... He really hasn't proven any of your points... As well this is copyrighted materiel so Jim shouldn't be posting it. Paul Rassinier was a person whom was in the camps, but his major issue is with how he judged testimony... He took conflation as deliberate lying.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Diane King

Post by Diane King » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Like ANY copyrighted material, referencing it is ALL that's necessary when it's being used - you know, giving credit. Jim's not claiming it as his own.

That's an absolute POOR, LOW way to censor, though. Better groups than you have tried the same thing - plays to your lack of an argument. Can't dispute, don't wish to discuss? CENSOR. PATHETIC.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:11 pm

Diane King wrote:We've been pounded with your phoney hoax scenario all our lives.
How have you been pounded? I'm guessing, YOU actually would have no problem at all totally ignoring "the issue" without any harm or consequences to yourself....but you choose to pound the issue yourself.

Hey? What is the issue to you? If everyone agreed its all a Hoax.... then what? In my (uninformed) view.... history for the most part has moved on.

So, counterfactually--there was no Holocaust. Would/should Israel do anything differently than what they are doing now for that reason? I can't see any.

Kinda a waste of time and effort to be so consumed by an issue that doesn't make any difference (to you) anymore.

Prove me wrong: where's the Beef?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:13 pm

Diane King wrote:Like ANY copyrighted material, referencing it is ALL that's necessary when it's being used - you know, giving credit. Jim's not claiming it as his own.

That's an absolute POOR, LOW way to censor, though. Better groups than you have tried the same thing - plays to your lack of an argument. Can't dispute, don't wish to discuss? CENSOR. PATHETIC.
No...you ALWAYS reference, then you use only with the copyright holders permission UNLESS you engage in fair use which is to make the reference, a 1-2 sentence transition, and a link to the material. Is all your scholarship so misinformed?

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Diane King wrote:Like ANY copyrighted material, referencing it is ALL that's necessary when it's being used - you know, giving credit. Jim's not claiming it as his own.

Copying the entire essay is stealing all of Rassiniers work... Just like the Music you steal for every intro to your damn videos... That music was Stolen by Dennis Wise as well! It has noting to do with "Censoring", its just your a damn idiot who doesn't understand fair use laws. Just cause you give credit doesn't mean you can upload an entire movie.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Neither does a screaming tantrum.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Diane King

Post by Diane King » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:36 pm

I merely state, having heard the bogus holohoax story all my life, realizing, learning, discovering it truly is the BIGGEST LIE OF THE 20TH CENTURY - it's time the other side of the story is presented. After all, in any good debate, YOU've had your say, now it's OUR turn.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:42 pm

:lol: Even though Rizoli (and Diane? - "Special thanks to Diane King my HoloHoax assistant for all the work she did editing it.") can't even spell his name correctly, that Hardesty seems a real prize: http://randzapper.blogspot.com/2007/05/ ... hwitz.html
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:44 pm

Diane King wrote:...it's time the other side of the story is presented...
You really do live under a rock, doncha.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Diane King wrote:I merely state, having heard the bogus holohoax story all my life, realizing, learning, discovering it truly is the BIGGEST LIE OF THE 20TH CENTURY - it's time the other side of the story is presented. After all, in any good debate, YOU've had your say, now it's OUR turn.
Your constant shifting with Capslock is rather boring... You have completely ignored that Jim is braking copyright laws...
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Diane King wrote:I merely state, having heard the bogus holohoax story all my life, realizing, learning, discovering it truly is the BIGGEST LIE OF THE 20TH CENTURY - it's time the other side of the story is presented. After all, in any good debate, YOU've had your say, now it's OUR turn.
Your constant shifting with Capslock is rather boring... You have completely ignored that Jim is braking copyright laws...
Not only that, he does so even after having already been made aware of it just five days ago:
Pyrrho wrote:RizoliTV, please stop posting large extracts of text from other web sites and from books. The books you are copying from are protected by copyright law, which this forum is legally obliged to respect.

Brief excerpts of no more than a short paragraph are appropriate and should be accompanied by your own commentary. You do not need what amounts to an entire chapter to make a point...
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26239&p=526872#p526872

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:23 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
Not only that, he does so even after having already been made aware of it just five days ago:
Pyrrho wrote:RizoliTV, please stop posting large extracts of text from other web sites and from books. The books you are copying from are protected by copyright law, which this forum is legally obliged to respect.

Brief excerpts of no more than a short paragraph are appropriate and should be accompanied by your own commentary. You do not need what amounts to an entire chapter to make a point...
That's cause Jim is an idiot... He most likely was just waiting to stretch his bounds for a bit. Most likely thinking Phyrro wouldn't mind him doing it every once and a while.
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:45 pm

I might be giving his cranial capabilities too much credit here, but he might have realized that he has spread evidence showing just what a dimwit and fraud he is all over the place and now is gambling on being "silenced and martyred for The Cause".

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Most likely not, hes just repeating his old mistakes as always.
Joseph E. Davies

JoeRizoli
BANNED

Post by JoeRizoli » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:09 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
RizoliTV wrote:Though some of you might find this interesting but then again I'm on a
But it has been skepticized...and found valid. Where ya been?

Nice copy and paste. I didn't read it....... as you know.... my minds made up.
BOOBOO, this is Yogi talking here, your the typical holohuxster who should have been gassed wit the Jews, if it was true in the first place.

You should be ashamed of you idiotic post..... The article by Jim was 100% true, how can one dispute it. The lies about the holohoax just keep coming but some of you Booboo heads seem to have lost their brains for intelligence...Imagine having the balls to say you didn't read the post, how intelligent and open minded. People victims of axe murderers are usually "open minded". Lol.....

JoeRizoli
BANNED

Post by JoeRizoli » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:17 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

Copyright laws? So do any of you OWN the copyright? Then you jerks can't complain about it , Imagine using this as an excuse to talk about the article, why don't you idiots grow up. At least in YouTube they MENTION the copyright owner, you guys are NOT the copyright owner of anything except mushed brains....
I feel like I came into a forum of retards, and that doesn't include Jim or Diane....Why don't you so called adults grow up for once in you life. Junior high school was a long time ago....

RizoliTV
BANNED

Post by RizoliTV » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Sorry for the long post I thought more of you would appreciate the information in it but apparently not. You're more concerned with copyright issues of people who are dead and gone if that was the case we wouldn't be writing anything on the internet because most of the people that were talking about also dead and gone.

Don't worry I have more to share with you as I go on reading through these booklets and books.

JR

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:33 pm

RizoliTV wrote:Sorry for the long post I thought more of you would appreciate the information in it but apparently not. You're more concerned with copyright issues of people who are dead and gone if that was the case we wouldn't be writing anything on the internet because most of the people that were talking about also dead and gone.

Don't worry I have more to share with you as I go on reading through these booklets and books.

JR
on Jul 28, 2016 [url=http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27117&p=528100#p528065]RizoliTV[/url] wrote:I'm reading the booklet 127 pages, The Drama Of The European Jews by Paul Rassinier, It was originally written in 1964 in French translated to English in 1975...

Just what makes you surmise that others are as slow (and far behind) as you?

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:40 pm

JoeRizoli wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:

Copyright laws? So do any of you OWN the copyright? Then you jerks can't complain about it , Imagine using this as an excuse to talk about the article, why don't you idiots grow up. At least in YouTube they MENTION the copyright owner, you guys are NOT the copyright owner of anything except mushed brains....
I feel like I came into a forum of retards, and that doesn't include Jim or Diane....Why don't you so called adults grow up for once in you life. Junior high school was a long time ago....
Nope, but Paul Rassinier owns it. Just cause I don't own it doesn't mean Jim has the right post post an entire chapter from his books without permission from the author. It has nothing to do with us being "jerks"... We are literally stating something known as COPYRIGHT. Its part of America's law system. The definition for copyright clearly states.
the exclusive legal right, given to an originator or an assignee to print, publish, perform, film, or record literary, artistic, or musical material, and to authorize others to do the same.
Also if you ever get a flag on youtube you will receive the following if you try to say "I gave them credit".
I believe this copyright claim is not valid because:
I gave credit in the video.

Giving credit does not give you authorization to upload the content. Even if you never claimed to own the copyright or gave the copyright owner credit, posting these videos on YouTube may violate copyright law.
Thank you for proving you guys are idiots to American law. You {!#%@} retard.
Joseph E. Davies

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:45 pm

RizoliTV wrote:Sorry for the long post I thought more of you would appreciate the information in it but apparently not. You're more concerned with copyright issues of people who are dead and gone if that was the case we wouldn't be writing anything on the internet because most of the people that were talking about also dead and gone.

JR
We don't mind long posts... We do mind it when you spam out entire chapters of a book. Holocaust Handbooks or not you have no right at any point in time to copy such large portions of a book to just spam us with.

Brief excerpts of no more than a short paragraph are appropriate and should be accompanied by your own commentary. You do not need what amounts to an entire chapter to make a point.

Posting large extracts with a small contribution of commentary is not sufficient.

Relevant rule:

Level 2

Copyright infringement. Users may post very brief excerpts of content from other websites, with a link to the online source. This should be no more than a short paragraph, accompanied by commentary.
Last edited by Denying-History on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joseph E. Davies

Diane King

Post by Diane King » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Apparently rules of copyright are enacted when the author's work is stolen without due credit. That wasn't the case here. Paul Rassinier is dead, but regardless, the gentleman who wrote the forward was given credit.

Here's another person who wrote something I am citing dealing with the drama queens of the European jews and their minions and the TRUTH of the accusations (or lack thereof).
A Different Reality

But it is known today that, very soon after the liberation of the camps, American authorities were aware that the real story of the camps was quite different from the one in which they were coaching military public information officers, government spokesmen, politicians, journalists, and other mouthpieces. When American and British forces overran western and central Germany in the spring of 1945, they were followed by troops charged with discovering and securing any evidence of German war crimes. Among them was Dr. Charles Larson, one of America's leading forensic pathologists, who was assigned to the US Army's Judge Advocate General's Department. As part of a US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr. Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. After his grim work at Dachau, he was questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors. (note 1) Dr. Larson's findings? In an 1980 newspaper interview he said: "What we've heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax." (note 2) And what part was the hoax? Dr. Larson, who told his biographer that to his knowledge he "was the only forensic pathologist on duty in the entire European Theater" of Allied military operations, (note 3) confirmed that "never was a case of poison gas uncovered." (note 4)

Concentration Camps and Dr Larson's Findings By Theodore J O'Keefe
http://thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Othe ... dings.html

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:49 pm

Diane King wrote:Apparently rules of copyright are enacted when the author's work is stolen without due credit. That wasn't the case here. Paul Rassinier is dead, but regardless, the gentleman who wrote the forward was given credit.
Dead or alive his work is still protected for 70 years after it was published. His books copyright was filed in 1978!
Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 78-53090. ISBN 0-911038-24-8.
Copyright © 1978 by the Noontide Press.
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Diane King wrote:Apparently rules of copyright are enacted when the author's work is stolen without due credit. That wasn't the case here. Paul Rassinier is dead, but regardless, the gentleman who wrote the forward was given credit...
(my emphasis)

:rotfl:
[url=http://randzapper.blogspot.com/2007/05/denial-aint-just-river-in-auschwitz.html]randzapper[/url] wrote:
...Hardesty comes out swinging:

Your [sic] an {!#%@} who voted for a moron.... Hope Osama’s next attack wipes out you and your family. I also know that you are a coward and troll whose [sic] been kicked off many other sites. Go {!#%@} yourself !

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Diane King wrote:Apparently rules of copyright are enacted when the author's work is stolen without due credit. That wasn't the case here. Paul Rassinier is dead, but regardless, the gentleman who wrote the forward was given credit
Diane your a {!#%@} idiot... giving credit doesn't give people the right to steal content. Here is a perfect example:
I believe this copyright claim is not valid because:
I gave credit in the video.

Giving credit does not give you authorization to upload the content. Even if you never claimed to own the copyright or gave the copyright owner credit, posting these videos on YouTube may violate copyright law.
Joseph E. Davies

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:07 pm

I've cited the forum rules about copyright more than once. I've seen no indication that the forum rules in this regard are going to be followed. I am locking the RizoliTV account, and because the JoeRizoli and Diane King accounts are posting from the same location, I have no legal way to know who is posting what, so I am locking those two accounts as well as the JoRizz user account, and any other iterations I discover.

Copyright infringements at this volume put the forum in a legal bind. I am obliged to remove huge excerpts of copyrighted material and I obliged to act to prevent further infringements by posters who choose to disregard the stated rules.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:10 am

Topic now unlocked. I have removed the copyrighted content and replaced it with a link to an online source.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:52 am

Pyrrho wrote:I am locking the RizoliTV account, and because the JoeRizoli and Diane King accounts are posting from the same location, I have no legal way to know who is posting what, so I am locking those two accounts as well as the JoRizz user account, and any other iterations I discover.
I suggest to the Rizoli brothers and Diane King, that they have spammed this forum enough with their outdated childlike nonsense and that rather than repeating themselves here, they try their luck on the International Skeptics Anti-holocaust denial thread.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=279600

It is time for them to go away.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:55 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:I am locking the RizoliTV account, and because the JoeRizoli and Diane King accounts are posting from the same location, I have no legal way to know who is posting what, so I am locking those two accounts as well as the JoRizz user account, and any other iterations I discover.
I suggest to the Rizoli brothers and Diane King, that they have spammed this forum enough with their outdated childlike nonsense and that rather than repeating themselves here, they try their luck on the International Skeptics Anti-holocaust denial thread.

They have yet to make a serious point. Monstrous, for his paranoid imbecility at least attempted to discuss on our level. These folks are stuck in the old days, spamming debunked Rassinger trash like its news instead of some fraudulent screed from the 60's......

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:13 am

Jeff_36 wrote:They have yet to make a serious point. Monstrous, for his paranoid imbecility at least attempted to discuss on our level. These folks are stuck in the old days, spamming debunked Rassinger trash like its news instead of some fraudulent screed from the 60's......
True. However there is EtiennceSC, the holocaust denier is pretending to be a serious intellectual holocaust denier on the ISF forum. I want the Rizolis to join him there, and remind him what his fellow holocaust deniers are really like.

Jim Rizoli is our weapon to use against holocaust denial. He just hasn't worked that out yet.
:lol:

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:00 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:They have yet to make a serious point. Monstrous, for his paranoid imbecility at least attempted to discuss on our level. These folks are stuck in the old days, spamming debunked Rassinger trash like its news instead of some fraudulent screed from the 60's......
True. However there is EtiennceSC, the holocaust denier is pretending to be a serious intellectual holocaust denier on the ISF forum. I want the Rizolis to join him there, and remind him what his fellow holocaust deniers are really like.

Jim Rizoli is our weapon to use against holocaust denial. He just hasn't worked that out yet.
Monstrous has figured out his role

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:

Are you kidding?????????

Just saw he listened to your advice!!!!!!!! Now he is going to spam his {!#%@} there which - given the format of the forum - will completely disrupt it.
:(

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:37 pm

Condolences.

:pc:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:53 pm

...I'd guess if they play, he'll be the butt of it and have selfsame handed to him in a bucket after they mopped the floor with it. Might be quite the show... :pardon:

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Well I feel bad for those at International Skeptic.
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Wow, what an especially stark contrast right after one of Nick's excellent posts...

(Have to admit I didn't make it past the first few paragraphs of Rizoli's first dump, though.)

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:19 pm

OK, curiosity got the better of me. Until:
If the HoloHuxsters are cross examined they would be torn apart by a good lawyer....or me.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:30 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:OK, curiosity got the better of me. Until:
If the HoloHuxsters are cross examined they would be torn apart by a good lawyer....or me.

Joseph E. Davies