Trump will win!

Discussions
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: Trump will win!

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:29 pm

Indeed I did call for censorship of incitement yesterday and did so again today. I've explained why and don't really care what individuals who incite and celebrate the murder of innocent people have to say about it.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:30 pm

Q: Doesn't the posted link lead to the unwanted material? Maybe it, too, should be removed?
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:36 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:30 pm
Q: Doesn't the posted link lead to the unwanted material? Maybe it, too, should be removed?
Good point, I will edit out of my posts.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:38 pm

I'm not sure. Links that go directly to such content are one thing, links that go to pages that host links are not my concern.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Pyrrho wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:38 pm
I'm not sure. Links that go directly to such content are one thing, links that go to pages that host links are not my concern.
I took mine out so as not to amplify the message and keep the focus on critical commentary.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:02 pm

Thanks. I don't like this any more than you men.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:06 pm

Editing moot post...

I'd been wondering about the popular imorangement question - let's say eventually enough stuff would be made public to warrant such, would Reptilians still push for the reelection of the Dear Leader who stole their base and through that holds them hostage?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Mr. Trump...suggested that the mosque should have had an armed guard in place. “If they had protection inside, the results would have been far better,”

Oh wait, he didn't say exactly that. AFAIK, he never said any such thing about a mosque...

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Pyrrho wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:47 pm
Damned right it was. He opened a thread with that post as the start. I will not permit the New Zealand murderer's statements to be posted here. I will not knowingly allow this forum to be used to amplify that hatred.
God bless you good sir!

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 am

sharing commentary on Christchurch that I found interesting: Shitposting, Inspirational Terrorism, and the Christchurch Mosque Massacre and The New Zealand shooter’s manifesto shows how white nationalist rhetoric spreads.

(To Pyrrho's point earlier, the mass killer explicitly asked the guys on 8chan to spread his message by disseminating his writings.)

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:28 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:09 am
sharing commentary on Christchurch that I found interesting: Shitposting, Inspirational Terrorism, and the Christchurch Mosque Massacre and The New Zealand shooter’s manifesto shows how white nationalist rhetoric spreads.

(To Pyrrho's point earlier, the mass killer explicitly asked the guys on 8chan to spread his message by disseminating his writings.)

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:34 am

From an email this morning:

"Apt and commendable criticality from the Washington Post today on Au being a safe place of festering white thought and a horrific record of that (hello white Australia policy). People glamourise or romantize Au sans awareness..."

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:31 pm

I read the diatribe offsite. On a sidenote apparently a subreddit called, 'watchpeopledie' that was hosting the guy's content along with Christ knows what else has been removed. What is wrong with people that they want to watch this kind of shite?

I found the manifesto content to be obsessed, paranoid and ludicrously sentimental. In fact the work of an ordinary coward with a need for attention.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:48 pm

One of the RODOH deniers has claimed that he has been;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 90#p145665

"on a non stop flight of some 15 hours" and "I arrived in Auckland a few hours ago with other members of the team now in Wellington and Christchurch. Another section is in Australia. We have identified ourselves to NZ authorities as Polizei. geheime Staatspolizei".

Then this;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 00#p145686

"We are in New Zealand now conducting an investigation. There should be arrests, if not there will be indictments for which we will be the prosecutors of the alleged impropriety. The NZ police have not given support of the Gestapo to operate on their turf but we will act according to civilian laws and powers which are identical to theirs."

He has managed to do that whilst posting regularly on the forum every few hours over 24 hours since the shooting. He has been called out as a troll by another, but the rest of the deniers appear to quiet happy to accept his claims without comment.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:08 pm

"Another section is in Australia. We have identified ourselves to NZ authorities as Polizei. geheime Staatspolizei"

Yeah, that happened.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:14 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:08 pm
"Another section is in Australia. We have identified ourselves to NZ authorities as Polizei. geheime Staatspolizei"

Yeah, that happened.
There is no way that this is anything but a parody.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:31 pm

I found the manifesto content to be obsessed, paranoid and ludicrously sentimental. In fact the work of an ordinary coward with a need for attention.
Yep. As many are saying, a psychologically disturbed shooter. Definitely not a terrorist. :?

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:56 pm
Jeff_36 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:31 pm
Booker and Harris have come out in favor of reparations - a radical, unthinkable idea not long ago. Trump would latch on to that and never let go.
Regardless, they will find something to use or twist and tweet about and meme and repeat. You seem to forget '16. I think '20 will be worse because Trump has a lot more to lose and no other way to protect himself.

And it has worked.
That is my whole point. There is a broad market for racial anxiety in America. Recall Stan Greenberg's research on Macomb County Michigan - here. My fear is that many voters who may be naturally inclined to vote democrat would be fooled into staying home by a campaign which would target these insecurities. Booker, and to a lesser extent Harris, are especially vulnerable to this. Harris could point to her experience as an ADA and a DA, as well as her record as AG to deflect this sentiment. Booker has no chance.
Reparations are a very bad idea - but, honestly, you don't think that there are roomfuls of Atwater clones and RT fans and Roger Stone types ready to crank out race baiting attacks, and all manner of other attacks, whatever the candidates' positions are?

Deprive the enemy of his weapons, and his avenues of attack, and he will fall helplessly to you.
Your logic would have the Democrats shy away from nominating a black candidate, if I were to follow it all the way.
No. I am much more worried about Warren than I am about Harris.

All Harris needs is a Sista Souljah moment. That would make all the difference in the world.
For chrissakes, the Democrats can't be afraid of running someone from a blue state or a big city or a candidate who represented a majority black or Latino constituency.
I'm referring more to ideas than I am to their constituency. The Democratic party's Oveton window has shifted dramatically to the left since Trump was elected - this may come to harm them in the long term. As I have said before, they should seek to restore the established order, rather than replace the current state of chaos with chaos of another brand.

As an outsider looking in, I have a good grasp of how disruptive Trump has been to the international order. This age of populism must be brought to a close, for the betterment of America, and for the betterment of its allies - countries like mine that have been dedicated supporters of the western/Atlantic consensus, only to find themselves subjected to punitive economic measures by a suddenly hostile United States of America. I don't see any candidate who has the inclination or the ability to do this other than Biden. The rest seem to share Trump's foreign policy illiteracy at best, or (like Sanders and Gabbard) openly embrace his isolationist rhetoric.

All I can say is that time will tell and that none of us has proven so well at predicting - OTOH none of us has the self-certainty in his or her predicting that you have. :)
I rely, IMO, far to much on precedent in my prognostications. The truth is that we are in unprecedented times.

My predictions should better be understood as "what should happen" or "what ought to happen" rather than "what will happen". I'll adjust my phrasing accordingly :)
OK you've convinced me: Trump is not president, and the Democrats could nominate a tree and win.
More like: Trump is an imbecile, and he is deteriorating rapidly. The media (IMO) may be unlikely to cover any outburst by Biden, due to the inevitability that Trump's insane behavior will be far more sustained and intense. It would be drowned out.

Fox is another story - but you won't win any votes from their audience anyway so {!#%@} it.
They have not in the past. Some people find Joe a bit like your creepy uncle.
When I think "creepy uncle" I picture Lindsay Graham, not Biden.
Sigh. Please, please come up to speed on Mr Trump. This is what he does, constantly. With Beto just yesterday. With Hillary throughout the '16 campaign. And so on.
Point taken.

CORRECTION: Trump would draw attention to it - and then everyone would point, laugh at him, call him a hypocrite, and his poll numbers would go down a half percent. He can't fool anyone outside of his base.

And knowing Trump he would lie/exaggerate and be called out on it.

It is not just that or even mainly that. They are going to "Venezuela" all of them.

......Which is why it is critical to have a candidate who's record and statements easily refute such a ludicrous accusation on factual basis.
Bernie has an upper limit - and his '16 popularity was partly that non-Hillary Dems had basically a binary choice.

True dat.
I don't think he will come across as everybody's favorite grandpa in this context

.....leaving a vacuum for the "everyone favorite grandpa'" candidate.
- and all this translates into a very divided party were Bernie somehow to get the nod, with large elements of the center and right sitting out the general election and letting Sanders go down, a la McGovern.
That is my fear as well.

The Democrats should, above all else, be seeking a restoration, not a revolution. Bernie doesn't get it and I don't think he ever will. However, I am worried that, in a mad attempt to pander to trout-shouldered numbskulls from my age-group, the democrats will wind up emulating him anyway, with the same result that you described here.
Little has been made of this but had Hillary chosen Brown instead of that yo-yo from Virginia, she probably would have won. Hubris. She was so convinced she would win that she prioritized keeping the OH Senate seat. (I'm sure there were other factors, like Brown being too progressive for her.)
Brown would be bullet-proof in a general contest, aside from his ex.

Say what you will about Clinton, but the world would be a far less chaotic place today had she won. She was so deluded that she thought she could do it on her merits alone.
Last edited by Jeff_36 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:47 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:46 pm
Darren Wilshak wrote:

Yep. As many are saying, a psychologically disturbed shooter. Definitely not a terrorist. :?
His motive was explicitly ideological, and his target was a place of worship. I would call it a terror-attack.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Trump will spin!

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:48 pm

Then you are wrong. Keep in mind, many are saying...

(Every white shooter/mass murderer is a poor, deranged person. Don't you know?)

Ian Hazard
BANNED

Post by Ian Hazard » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:56 pm

I notice Nessie a creature who has supported Muslim child rapists in the past has ignored the fact the Al Noor mosque has been radicalizing and churning out Al Qaeda jihadists. Those Muslims whose ass StatMech and Pyrrho have been kissing ain't quite the innocents you guys would have your readership believe.

From a post by Charles Traynor over at RODOH:

Werd wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:41 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 pm
... Rotherham...
has nothing to do with the Muslims in New Zealand. If THOSE Muslims were gang rapists or clit choppers, then I wouldn't give a {!#%@}. If they didn't do that, they clearly didn't deserve to die. Otherwise, killing them accomplishes nothing except to empower the machine to further crack down on free speech and guns.
I expected more from you, Werd. No invader/colonist is innocent and every last one of them deserves to be sent to hell in a hail of bullets. It turns out the clergy and congregation of the Al Noor mosque are not quite as innocent as Huntinger, StatMech and Jeffk1970 would have the rest of us believe. The System will come for the guns whether these lonewolf acts of resistance occur or not. Better to start killing now than later or never.

Many here have suggested Brenton Tarrant is some type of agent or dupe of Zionist Jews. For now I'm taking that as a sign we have an infestation of Hasbara trolls on the forum. Produce hard evidence for your theories or shut the {!#%@} up.

Until shown otherwise Brenton Tarrant is a hero!

Christchurch, New Zealand Mosque Recruited Al Qaeda Jihadists Killed in Drone Strikes

weev
Daily Stormer
March 16, 2019

Christchurch was once a sleepy town. With a population under four hundred thousand, it never had any of the categories of political violence that plague much larger cities in much more populous countries.

Then the Moslems came.

You see, Friday’s events are not Christchurch’s first time being connected to mass murder and violence involving Moslems. That came earlier. Five years ago, Christchurch, and specifically the Al Noor mosque which was targeted by Brenton Tarrant was being mentioned in the news for being the source of not one, but two international terrorists: Daryl Jones and Christopher Havard.

No media anywhere is covering this. They want this story buried fast.

Newsub:

A Christchurch mosque has been linked to the drone killing of New Zealand al-Qaida suspect Daryl Jones.
The parents of an Australian killed alongside Jones say their son was taught radical Islam in Christchurch, where he also met Mr Jones.
Christopher Havard was killed alongside Mr Jones by a US drone in Yemen last year.

His parents, Neill and Bronwyn Dowrick, say their son told them he was first taught radical Islam at the Al Noor mosque.
Mr Havard moved from Australia to New Zealand in 2010. He’s remembered at the mosque by the name of Saleem Khattab.

It isn’t just his parents saying that the mosque had radical speakers. A previous investigation revealed that the Mosque hosted speakers which encouraged active engagement of violence in the struggle of jihad against the infidels.

Stuff.co.nz:

Jones was killed alongside Australian Christopher Havard, whose parents said he was introduced to radical Islam at the Al-Noor mosque in Christchurch.

Mosque leaders confirmed Havard stayed there and studied in 2011, but denied radical teaching took place. But a man who attended a converts’ weekend at the mosque 10 years ago said a visiting speaker from Indonesia talked about violent jihad and plenty shared his views. “Most of the men were angry with the moral weakness of New Zealand. I would say they were radical.”

Incidentally, this piece from Stuff.co.nz was wiped from the Internet by the publisher while I was writing this article, forcing me to hunt down an archive link to have a reference for this story. Which means the lying media is not merely in blackout mode on this story. They’re actively trying to cover up the this mosque’s history of producing international terrorists. This censorship effort is happening in real time.

There’s maybe twelve dozen Moslems in Christchurch, and they already produced not one, but TWO one high level Al Qaeda operatives. Two so deeply involved in mass murders and entrenched in territory held by terrorist Sunni militias that they had to die at the hands of a US drone strike. And the AQAP, the Yemeni branch of Al Qaeda that Jones and Havard were involved with? They were the ones that trained the Charlie Hebdo killers, no joke.
Full article here

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:58 pm

And you're gone.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Custom Title: Lost in Translation

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:33 pm

Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Yeah, that happened.

LOL, yeah, they are so arrested if they tried that crap...

:lol:

Hey...where’s my invite??????

Oh, right, in Arkansas right now and unobtainable...
:rotfl:
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Well, I warned Ian about that stuff.

I think he wanted the ban. I think that’s what he’s been angling for.

Bye, Ian/Charles.

Groening:

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Bye, Ian/Charles.
Am currently convinced that he was Traynor.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:44 pm

Amazing how these selfish saddo nutcases at rodoh have to make this terrible event about them.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:49 pm

Of course. He won't have a platform here now ever again either because all identifiable returning sps of a banned user are - as we know by the amount of times Gerdes has been banned for sps - automatically kicked off.

AHF

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:01 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Bye, Ian/Charles.
Am currently convinced that he was Traynor.
It took me awhile but I’m the same way.

Groening:

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Loved this part from Werd:
except to empower the machine to further crack down on free speech and guns.
That is really new.
Any relation between the two concepts?
I will print " No free speech without guns" on my next T-shirt !! :mrgreen:

PS: Good work "Man in Black". ;)

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:17 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:56 pm
I notice Nessie a creature who has supported Muslim child rapists in the past ...
As is usual for deniers, it is an accusation made without any evidence at all to back it up. If I had made such a claim, it would have been easy enough to find and link to it. But, of course, that is not done, since I have made no such claim.

The comments made since the shooting, by the deniers who inhabit RODOH and sometimes try their luck here, are indicative of people who have failed in life, but cannot accept they are responsible for their own failures, not Muslims or anyone else. So they pretend they are part of a movement that is fighting a fictitious race war.

Every single documentary I have seen and anything I have read on white supremacists, features someone who claims they are preparing for, or already fighting a race war that threatens to destroy white people. That just evidence paranoia, delusions of grandeur, attention seeking and other psychological and mental health issues are a key feature of white supremacists.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:23 pm

We can toss in cosplay...

Groening:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:31 pm

Balsamo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 pm

That is really new.

You might like this video that was posted elsewhere on this board. (Thank Gawd.)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:05 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Deprive the enemy of his weapons, and his avenues of attack, and he will fall helplessly to you.
Sadly, Trump has many weapons besides reparations endorsements. You keep underestimating Trump.
Jeff_36 wrote:
No. I am much more worried about Warren than I am about Harris.
She can't win the nomination.
Jeff_36 wrote:
All Harris needs is a Sista Souljah moment. That would make all the difference in the world.
God, please no. First, that was a phony, planted BS "moment." To get Jackson, not Sista Souljah. Second, we don't need another "Clinton." Third, the Democrats have to have at least some spine. Fourth, Clinton took a cheap shot, basically an easy, no-cost punch at Jackson. And it foreshadowed the type of person he is and president he was.
Jeff_36 wrote:
As I have said before, they should seek to restore the established order, rather than replace the current state of chaos with chaos of another brand.
Then we will all debate what the "established order" was. If it is Max Boot's or David Frum's, no thank you, and it won't work anyway.
Jeff_36 wrote:
This age of populism must be brought to a close, for the betterment of America, and for the betterment of its allies - countries like mine that have been dedicated supporters of the western/Atlantic consensus, only to find themselves subjected to punitive economic measures by a suddenly hostile United States of America. I don't see any candidate who has the inclination or the ability to do this other than Biden. The rest seem to share Trump's foreign policy illiteracy at best, or (like Sanders and Gabbard) openly embrace his isolationist rhetoric.
Gabbard is a Trumpite troll who will go nowhere, and Bernie is not an isolationist and does not share foreign policy views with Trump. For better or worse, Bernie is a '60s leftist. I think the major debate among the Dems will be about Israel.
Jeff_36 wrote:
y predictions should better be understood as "what should happen" or "what ought to happen" rather than "what will happen". I'll adjust my phrasing accordingly :)
And we'll likely still disagree LOL
Jeff_36 wrote:
When I think "creepy uncle" I picture Lindsay Graham, not Biden.
You weren't groped by Biden.
Jeff_36 wrote:
And knowing Trump he would lie/exaggerate and be called out on it.
Which has led him to win the presidency and kept him in the White House.
Jeff_36 wrote:
It is not just that or even mainly that. They are going to "Venezuela" all of them.

......Which is why it is critical to have a candidate who's record and statements easily refute such a ludicrous accusation on factual basis.
Or not. In the right hands - I don't see them (yet) - going right at the bastards is the best strategy.
Jeff_36 wrote:
.....leaving a vacuum for the "everyone favorite grandpa'" candidate.
You mean everyone's handsy uncle?
Jeff_36 wrote:
The Democrats should, above all else, be seeking a restoration, not a revolution. Bernie doesn't get it and I don't think he ever will. However, I am worried that, in a mad attempt to pander to trout-shouldered numbskulls from my age-group, the democrats will wind up emulating him anyway, with the same result that you described here.
My point was actually the opposite: if Bernie should somehow win the nomination (he won't ... but play along ... ) then the centrists will pout and elect Trump.

My two cents: let this evolve without being so frantic and even apocalyptic.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:47 pm
scrmbldggs wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:

His motive was explicitly ideological, and his target was a place of worship. I would call it a terror-attack.
Only Muslims can be terrorists. Sheesh.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Bye, Ian/Charles.
They like the attention. They like posturing. They like talking tough. It all goes with the racist ethic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:13 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:17 pm
Ian Hazard wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:56 pm
I notice Nessie a creature who has supported Muslim child rapists in the past ...
As is usual for deniers, it is an accusation made without any evidence at all to back it up. If I had made such a claim, it would have been easy enough to find and link to it. But, of course, that is not done, since I have made no such claim.
I will defend you on this one, Nessie :mrgreen: What an odious, sick, blatantly false smear. But that's how they roll, as we know.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:16 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:31 pm
Balsamo wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 pm

That is really new.

You might like this video that was posted elsewhere on this board. (Thank Gawd.)
A Republican legislator in (IIRC) Missouri has introduced two bills there requiring that Missouri residents 21 and older purchase a handgun and then that those aged 18 to 35 purchase AR-15s. The two separate bills would each provide $1m a year in tax credits for purchasers. (I'm not kidding about this one.)
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:46 pm

< deleted post responding to rubbish from conspiraloons and bigots about Christchurch >
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.