Trump will win!

Discussions
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Trump will win!

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:12 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:And I thought Dachau developed the triangle marking system... he looks ex military a political prisoner, but no yellow triangle. :scratch:

Edits: Got my triangle mixed up. :blush:

Hey scrm.

I'll need to look this back up again but Kautsky served at Monowitz, not Birkenau. He said that he never saw the gas chambers but he did hear about them.

I looked him up when I found this, I'll see if I can it tomorrow.
Thanks, but I think it's ok. I just read a little about him.

He was Austrian and arrested in May of 1938, first went to Dachau for three months, then Buchenwald and in October of 1942 transferred to Monowitz (which, AFAIK, had just opened) and later back to Buchenwald, where that picture was taken. And apparently he also wasn't Jewish.

Corrections - as always - welcome. :-D

ETA
~ http://www.whale.to/c/benedikt-kautsky2.jpg
Lard, save me from your followers.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:36 am

He was a co-signer of the Buchenwald Manifesto and also wrote several books, two I bet some would like to read (per Google: "Germany and England before the World War. Historical parallels. Thalia, Vienna, 1936" and "Devil and damned. Experiences and insights from seven years in German concentration camps. Büchergilde Gutenberg , Zurich, 1946"), but I didn't see an English translation of them.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:49 am

LOL in one of these posts ("US Presidents Murdered By Rothschild Banksters") the nitwit has Andrew Jackson being eliminated on account of taking on the banks and exposing corruption; never mind that Jackson was a violent and abusive man who owned slaves and oversaw "Indian removal," including the trail of tears - he died at home of TB and heart problems at nearly 80 years of age, about 8 years after leaving the White House. What a dolt.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:05 am

George HW Bush was a good president and a war hero. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Custom Title: Lost in Translation

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:30 am

scrmbldggs wrote:He was a co-signer of the Buchenwald Manifesto and also wrote several books, two I bet some would like to read (per Google: "Germany and England before the World War. Historical parallels. Thalia, Vienna, 1936" and "Devil and damned. Experiences and insights from seven years in German concentration camps. Büchergilde Gutenberg , Zurich, 1946"), but I didn't see an English translation of them.
HC did a post about him:

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... y.html?m=1

He's also mentioned in the Great Soviet Encyclopedia:

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary. ... kt+Kautsky

He also wrote about the conditions in the camps, which, shockingly, whale never bothered to mention:

http://germanhistorydocs.ghi-dc.org/doc ... ge_id=2145

He actually mentions the term used for the starved prisoners, Moslems [Muselmann].

As an aside, the German History docs website is a great resource.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”

Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 am

Jeff_36 wrote:George HW Bush was a good president and a war hero. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
I, too, wish him well.

But he has a lot to answer for; just take the invasion of Panama as a start.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:43 am

Jeff_36 wrote:George HW Bush was a good president and a war hero. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.
Some people will do anything to avoid being at Trump's inauguration.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:05 am

:lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:08 am

ElectricMonk wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:......But he has a lot to answer for; just take the invasion of Panama as a start.
I couldn't remember "anything" much. No war hero....as compared to everyone else who served.

http://us-presidents.insidegov.com/q/21 ... plishments

A:

Domestic accomplishments of President Bush:

Signed an increase in taxes and reneged on a central promise of his presidential campaign in doing so
Signed the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 prohibiting discrimination based on disabilities
Signed the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act, which compensated people who contracted cancer and other diseases as a result of exposure to atmospheric nuclear testing undertaken during the Cold War
Reauthorized the Clean Air Act, which requires cleaner burning fuels

Foreign policy accomplishments of President Bush:

Launched a full-scale air assault and ground invasion against Iraq as part of the Gulf War in retaliation for Iraq's invasion of neighboring Kuwait
Invaded Panama in 1989 to oust leader and drug trafficker Manuel Noriega
Signed START I with Soviet General Secretary Mikhail Gorbachev and declared a US-Russian strategic partnership with the Soviet leader following the dissolution of the USSR in 1991
Spearheaded the negotiations of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which would later be signed by his successor Bill Clinton

Pretty thin gruel?

Invading Panama is a plus in my book. Two others. I don't recall what his other options were: LIKE LEGALIZE THE FRICKIN DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE?....................... but that would have taken real leadership: still lacking today even among our pot smoking presidents. One even half black. Who'da thunk that?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:23 am

Both Kuwait and Panama were messes that Bush and his posse (Cheney, Rumsfeld etc.) created in the first place: propping up dictators with poison gas and helping them run drug empires.

I agree that he did most things right with regards to the USSR/Gorbachev where other presidents might not have.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:George HW Bush was a good president and a war hero.
Not in my book. Mediocre at best, and that's a stretch. Among his efforts was ushering in The Era of the New Inarticulacy - a sustained assault on the English language and thought that his son W continued. We could go into his political and policy "accomplishments" (Desert Storm, Panama, NAFTA, continuing Reaganism, etc) but it'd be boring.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:09 pm

the Bushes are Nazis and supported Nazis.. The Best Enemies Money Can Buy - From The Wilderness

https://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ ... rlyle.html

The Best Enemies Money Can Buy. From Hitler To Saddam Hussein to Osama bin Laden - Insider Connections and the Bush Family's Partnership with Killers of ... From Hitler To Saddam Hussein to Osama bin Laden - Insider Connections and the Bush Family's Partnership with Killers of Americans

Brown Brothers, Harriman - BNL- and the Carlyle Group
----------George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, was the Managing Director of the investment bank Brown Brothers, Harriman from the 1920s through the 1940s. It was Brown Brothers, in conjunction with Averell Harriman, the Rockefeller family, Standard Oil, the DuPonts, the Morgans and the Fords who served as the principal funding arm in helping to finance Adolph Hitler's rise to power starting in 1923. This included direct funding for the SS and SA channeled through a variety of German firms. Prescott Bush, through associations with the Hamburg-Amerika Steamship line, Nazi banker Fritz Thyssen (pronounced Tee-sen), Standard Oil of Germany, The German Steel Trust (founded by Dillon Read founder, Clarence Dillon), and I.G. Farben, used the Union Bank Corporation to funnel vast quantities of money to the Nazis and to manage their American interests. The profits from those investments came back to Bush allies on Wall Street. Thyssen is universally regarded as having been Hitler's private banker and ultimate owner of the Union Bank Corporation.

Early support for Hitler came from Prescott Bush through the Hamburg-Amerika Steamship line -- also funded by Brown Bothers -- that funneled large sums of money and weapons to Hitler's storm troopers in the 1920s.

According to Tarpley and Chaitkin, "In May 1933, just after the Hitler regime was consolidated, an agreement was reached in Berlin for the coordination of all Nazi commerce with the U.S.A. The Harriman International Company... was to head a syndicate of 150 firms and individuals, to conduct all exports from Hitler Germany to the United States."

Furthermore, a 1942 U.S. government investigative report that surfaced during 1945 Senate hearings found that the Union Bank, with Prescott Bush on the board, was an "interlocking concern" with the German Steel Trust that had produced:

- 50.8% of Nazi Germany's pig iron

- 41.4% of Nazi Germany's universal plate

- 36% of Nazi Germany's heavy plate

- 38.5% of Nazi Germany's galvanized sheet

- 45.5% of Nazi Germany's pipes and tubes

- 22.1% of Nazi Germany's wire

- 35% of Nazi Germany's explosives

The business relationships established by Bush in 1923 continued even after the war started until they became so offensive and overt as to warrant seizure by the U.S. government under the Trading with the Enemy Act in 1942.

In 1942, "Under the Trading with the Enemy Act, the government took over Union Banking Corporation, in which Bush was a director. The U.S. Alien Property Custodian seized Union Banking Corp.'s stock shares...

"... all of which shares are held for the benefit of... members of the Thyssen family, [and] is property of nationals... of a designated enemy country."

"On October 28, the government issued orders seizing two Nazi front organizations run by the Bush-Harriman bank: the Holland-American Trading Corporation and the Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation."

"Nazi interests in the Silesian-American Corporation, long managed by Prescott Bush and his father in law George Herbert Walker, were seized under the Trading with the Enemy Act on Nov. 17, 1942..." These seizures of Bush businesses were reported in a number of American papers including The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.

Prescott Bush went on to become an influential Republican Senator from Connecticut who went on to be a regular golfing partner of President Dwight Eisenhower. His attorneys were the lawyers John Foster and Allen Dulles, the later became the CIA Director under Eisenhower.

Saddam Hussein

After becoming President in January 1989, Prescott Bush's son, George Herbert Walker Bush - father of our current President - authorized a series of programs that not only armed Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein but also provided him with technology that assisted in his development of chemical weapons like Sarin gas, and biological weapons, which he still possesses. Apologists for Bush (the elder) say that, after the Iran-Iraq War of the 1980s left the region unstable, he was just trying to establish a new balance of power. Not so. Bush directives and policies, including relationships with the Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), and the Banca Nazionale del Lavoro (BNL) were directly and deliberately responsible for creating the army the U.S. fought in 1991.

A story by Russ W. Baker, in the March/April issue the Columbia Journalism Review (CJR), provided the most compelling overview of Iraqgate that I have seen.

"ABC News Nightline opened last June 9 with words to make the heart stop ÔIt is becoming increasingly clear,' said a grave Ted Koppel, Ôthat George Bush, operating largely behind the scenes throughout the 1980s, initiated and supported much of the financing, intelligence, and military help that built Saddam's Iraq into the aggressive power that the United States ultimately had to destroy...

"Why, then, have some of our top papers provided so little coverage?" Baker poignantly asks.

" The result: readers who neither grasp nor care about the facts behind facile imagery like The Butcher of Baghdad and Operation Desert Storm. In particular, readers who do not follow the story of the Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, which apparently served as a paymaster for Saddam's arms buildup, and thus became a player in the largest bank-fraud case in U.S. history.

"Complex, challenging, mind-boggling stories (from Iran-Contra to the S&L crisis to BCCI) increasingly define our times: yet we don't appear to be getting any better at telling them...

"Much of what Saddam received from the West was not arms per se, but so-called dual-use technology -- ultra sophisticated computers, armored ambulances, helicopters, chemicals, and the like, with potential civilian uses as well as military applications. We've learned that a vast network of companies, based in the U.S. and abroad, eagerly fed the Iraqi war machine right up until August 1990, when Saddam invaded Kuwait.

"And we've learned that the obscure Atlanta Branch of Italy's largest bank, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, relying partly on U.S. taxpayer-guaranteed loans, funneled $5 billion to Iraq from 1985 to 1989. Some government-backed loans were supposed to be for agricultural purposes, but were used to facilitate the purchase of stronger stuff than wheat. Federal Reserve and Agriculture department memos warned of suspected abuses by Iraq, which apparently took advantage of the loans to free up funds for munitions. U.S. taxpayers have been left holding the bag for what looks like $2 billion in defaulted loans to Iraq.

"... In fact, we now know that in February 1990, then Attorney General Dick Thornburgh [appointed by George H.W. Bush] blocked U.S. investigators from traveling to Rome and Istanbul to pursue the case...

"... As New York Times columnist William Safire argued last December 7, ÔIraqgate is uniquely horrendous: a scandal about the Systematic abuse of power by misguided leaders of three democratic nations [The U.S., Britain, and Italy] to secretly finance the arms buildup of a dictator."

While Democrat Henry Gonzales, Chairman of the House Banking Committee during the period, stood as the lone voice from the wilderness in raising alarms about Bush's obvious corruption, the rest of the Congress sheepishly ignored all the signs demanding immediate action. Gonzales' voice reportedly fell silent after his empty car was machine-gunned in a Washington suburb in what passed for a drive-by shooting.

The CJR continues: "Meanwhile, The Village Voice published a major investigation by free-lancer Murray Waas in its December 18, 1990 issue... "That American troops could be killed or maimed because of a covert decision to arm Iraq,' Waas wrote, "is the most serious consequence of a U.S. foreign policy formulated and executed in secret, without the advice and consent of the American public..."

The L.A. Times, on Feb 23, 1992, dug deep enough to find secret National Security Decision Directives by the Bush Administration in 1989 ordering closer ties with Baghdad and paving the way for $1 billion in new aid. The Times' series, co-authored with Waas, emphasized that, "buried deep in a 1991 Washington Press piece - that Secretary of State James Baker, after meeting with Iraqi foreign minister Tariq Aziz in October 1989, intervened personally to support U.S. government loans guarantees to Iraq."

Baker's CJR report also noted, "On October 3, the [Wall Street] Journal reported [BNL official Christopher] Drogoul's assertion that the director general of Iraq's Ministry of Industry and Military Production had told him, ÔWe are all in this together. The intelligence service of the U.S. government works very closely with the intelligence service of the Iraqi government.' Three weeks later, the Journal reported that [Henry] Gonzales Ôproduced a phone-book-sized packet of documents' showing the involvement of U.S. exporting firms... The documents mentioned one... which designed parts for Iraq's howitzers and was financed through BNL..."

In the wake of highly suspicious anthrax outbreaks in Florida, just miles from where several of the WTC suicides pilots trained, we add one final note. In his 1998 book "Bringing the War Home" author William Thomas writes, " Under that same [weapons transfer] program, 19 containers of Anthrax bacteria were supplied to Iraq in 1988 by the American Type Culture Collection company, located near Fort Detrick, MD, the site of the US Army's high security germ warfare labs."

The Carlyle Group, the Bushes and bin Laden

The warnings about the Carlyle Group, the nation's 11th largest defense contractor, and the Bushes came long before the World Trade Center attacks. The Carlyle Group is a closely held corporation, exempt, for that reason, from reporting its affairs to the Securities and Exchange Commission. Little is known of what it actually does except that it buys and sells defense contractors. As of October 4, 2001, it has removed its corporate web site from the World Wide Web making further investigation through that channel impossible. Its Directors include Frank Carlucci, former Reagan Secretary of Defense; James Baker, former Bush Secretary of State; and Richard Darman, a former White House aide to Ronald Reagan and Republican Party operative.

On March 3, 2001, just weeks after George W Bush's inauguration, the conservative Washington lobbying group Judicial Watch issued a press release. It said:

"(Washington, D.C.) Judicial Watch, the public interest law firm that investigates and prosecutes government abuse and corruption, called on former President George Herbert Walker Bush to resign immediately from the Carlyle Group, a private investment firm, while his son President George W. Bush is in office. Today's New York Times reported that the elder Bush is an "ambassador" for the $12 billion private investment firm and last year traveled to the Middle East on its behalf. The former president also helped the firm in South Korea.

"The New York Times reported that as compensation, the elder Bush is allowed to buy a stake in the Carlyle Group's investments, which include ownership in at least 164 companies throughout the world (thereby by giving the current president an indirect benefit). James Baker, the former Secretary of State who served as President George W. Bush's point man in Florida's election dispute, is a partner in the firm. The firm also gave George W. Bush help in the early 1990's when it placed him on one of its subsidiary's board of directors.

"This is simply inappropriate. Former President Bush should immediately resign from the Carlyle Group because it is an obvious conflict of interest. Any foreign government or foreign investor trying to curry favor with the current Bush Administration is sure to throw business to the Carlyle Group. And with the former President Bush promoting the firm's investments abroad, foreign nationals could understandably confuse the Carlyle Group's interests with the interests of the United States government," stated Larry Klayman, Judicial Watch Chairman and General Counsel.

"Questions are now bound to be raised if the recent Bush Administration change in policy towards Iraq has the fingerprints of the Carlyle Group, which is trying to gain investments from other Arab countries who [sic] would presumably benefit from the new policy," stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton."

Judicial Watch noted that "even the Clinton Administration called on the Rodham brothers to stop their business dealings in [The former Soviet Republic of] Georgia because those dealings started to destabilize that country."

Since the WTC attacks the Wall Street Journal has reported (Sept. 28, 2001) that, "George H.W. Bush, the father of President Bush, works for the bin Laden family business in Saudi Arabia through the Carlyle Group, an international consulting firm." The senior Bush had met with the bin Laden family at least twice in the last three years - 1998 and 2000 -- as a representative of Carlyle, seeking to expand business dealings with one of the wealthiest Saudi families, which some experts argue, has never fully severed its ties with black sheep Osama in spite of current reports in a mainstream press that is afraid of offending the current administration.

The Nation, on March 27, 2000 - in a story co-authored by David Corn and Paul Lashmar - wrote, "In January former President George Bush and former British Prime Minister John Major paid a social call on Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Abdullah..." This story confirms at least one meeting between the elder Bush and Saudi leaders, including the bin Ladens. That the bin Ladens attended this meeting was confirmed in a subsequent September 27, 2001 Wall Street Journal (WSJ) story. The January 2000 meeting with the bin Ladens was also later confirmed by Bush (the elder's) Chief of Staff Jean Becker, only after the WSJ presented her with a thank you note sent by Bush to the bin Ladens after that meeting.

James Baker visited the bin Ladens in 1998 and 1999 with Carlyle CEO Frank Carlucci.

The WSJ story went on to note, "A Carlyle executive said that the bin Laden family committed $2 million through a London investment arm in 1995 in Carlyle Partners II Fund, which raised $1.3 billion overall. The fund has purchased several aerospace companies among 29 deals. So far, the family has received $1.3 million back in completed investments and should ultimately realize a 40% annualized rate of return, the Carlyle executive said.

"But a foreign financier with ties to the bin Laden family says the family's overall investment with Carlyle is considerably larger..."

In other words, Osama bin Laden's attacks on the WTC and Pentagon, with the resulting massive increase in the U.S. defense budget have just made his family a great big pile of money.

More Bush connections appear in relation to the bin Ladens. The WSJ story also notes that, "During the past several years, the [bin Laden] family's close ties to the Saudi royal family prompted executives and staff from closely held New York publisher Forbes, Inc. to make two trips to the family headquarters, according to Forbes Chairman Caspar Weinberger, a former U.S. Secretary of Defense in the Reagan administration. ÔWe would call on them to get their view of the country and what would be of interest to investors.'"

President G.H.W. Bush pardoned Weinberger for his criminal conduct in the Iran-Contra scandal in 1989.

Our current President, George W. Bush has also had -- at minimum -- indirect dealings with Carlyle and the bin Ladens. In 1976 his firm Arbusto Energy was funded with $50,000 from Texas investment banker James R. Bath who was also the U.S. investment counselor for the bin Laden family. In his watershed 1992 book, "The Mafia, The CIA and George Bush," award winning Texas investigative journalist Pete Brewton dug deeply into Bath's background, revealing connections with the CIA and major fraudulent activities connected with the Savings & Loan scandal that took $500 billion out of the pockets of American taxpayers. A long-time friend of George W. Bush, Bath was connected to a number of covert financing operations in the Iran-Contra scandal, which also linked to bin Laden friend Adnan Khashoggi. One of the richest men in the world, Khashoggi was the arms merchant at the center of the whole Iran-Contra scandal. Khashoggi, whose connections to the bin Ladens is more than superficial, got his first business break by acting as middle-man for a large truck purchase by Osama bin Laden's older brother, Salem.

Another key player in the Bush Administration, Deputy Secretary of Defense Richard Armitage, left his post as an Assistant Secretary of Defense in the Reagan Administration after a series of scandals connected to CIA operatives Ed Wilson, Ted Shackley, Richard Secord and Tom Clines placed him at the brink of criminal indictment and jail. Shackley and Secord are veterans of Vietnam operations and have long been linked to opium/heroin smuggling. The Armitage scandals all focused on the illegal provision of weapons and war materiel to potential or actual enemies of the U.S. and to the Contras in Central America.

Armitage, a former Navy SEAL, who reportedly enjoyed combat missions and killing during covert operations in Laos during the Vietnam War, has never been far from the Bush family's side. Throughout his career, both in and out of government, he has been perpetually connected to CIA drug smuggling operations. Secretary of State Colin Powell, in a 1995 Washington Post story, called Armitage, "my white son." In 1990, then President Bush dispatched Armitage to Russia to aid in its "transition" to capitalism. Armitage's Russian work for Bush has been frequently connected to the explosion of drug trafficking under the Russian Mafias, which became virtual rulers of the nation afterwards. In the early 1990s Armitage had extensive involvement in Albania at the same time that the Albanian ally, Kosovo Liberation Army was coming to power and consolidating its grip, according to The Christian Science Monitor, on 70% of the heroin entering western Europe. [See FTW Vol. II, No 2 - April 24, 1999]

Armitage and Carlucci are both Board Members of the influential Washington think tank, the Middle East Policy Council.

The connections continue with Vice President Dick Cheney. Amongst the multitude of oil pipeline construction running through the new war zone is one project - according to a Sept. 19, 2001 Wall Street Journal story - a joint venture in which the bin Laden family joined with the construction firm H.C. Price. A researcher named "Phoenix," writing for the Internet news site Rumor Mills News Agency located at www.rumormillnews.com, reported that Price subsequently changed its name to Bredero Shaw, Inc. and is now owned by a subsidiary of the Halliburton Corporation, Dresser Industries. It was Dresser industries that gave George H.W. Bush his first post war job in 1948. A check of the relevant corporate web sites has confirmed this.

Vice President Dick Cheney, who served as Secretary of Defense during Desert Storm, directing the campaign against Saddam Hussein, was Halliburton's CEO until last year's election.

And, according to a 2000 story from Harper's Magazine, in 1990 our current President, through a position as a corporate director of Caterair, owned by the Carlyle Group - at a time when the bin Laden's were invested in Carlyle - had additional connections to the bin Laden family. In addition, on March 1, 1995, when George W. Bush was Texas governor and a senior Trustee of the university, the University of Texas Endowment voted to place $10 million in investments with the Carlyle Group. As to how much of that money went to the bin Ladens we can only guess. But we do know that there is a long tradition in the Bush family of giving money to those who kill Americans.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:14 pm

Bush laughs at 'lone gunman' for JFK...and he was at the depository day of assassination..then in the CIA [ytube][/ytube]
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Marvin Bush, director of Stratesec in 2000 (Securacom, 'KuAm') was in charge of security of the WTC, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport. -------how convenient...... Bush-Linked Company Handled Security for the WTC, Dulles and ...

www.commondreams.org/views03/0204-06.htm

Feb 4, 2003 - George W. Bush's brother was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines, according to public records. The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for years to the Bush family.--------------------Marvin Bush Employee's mysterious Death - From The Wilderness

https://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ ... death.html

MARVIN BUSH EMPLOYEE'S MYSTERIOUS DEATH – Connections to 9/11? ... (Champagne's car pinned her against the security structure on the right) ... Walker also serves as a managing director of KuwAm, which maintains offices within ...

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:22 pm

OK.
:nuts:

Groening:

“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

BUSH BODY COUNT - The Forbidden Knowledge

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... _count.htm

As of August 1999, George W. Bush signed his 93rd death warrant. President ... There is not enough space to list the hundreds of thousands who died under ... some of the families' murders... ------Sid Adger: Mr. Adger, a Houston oil supply company executive and Bush family friend, died in 1996 of Unknown Causes. Mr. Adger was the mysterious businessman who approached General James Rose and asked him to help George W. Bush avoid Vietnam by recommending him for a pilot position with the National Guard.

General James Rose: General Rose recommended George W. Bush for a pilot position with the Texas National Guard. He died of Unknown Causes in 1993. He was immediately buried and no autopsy was performed.

Orlando Letelier: He was torn to bits by a car bomb on the streets of Washington DC just before he was to testify about the Chilean dictator Pinochet. After the bombing, CIA Director George H. W. Bush told the FBI that there had been no Chilean involvement whatsoever. In 1991 the post-Pinochet Chilean Supreme Court asked George H. W. Bush if he would submit to questioning. He refused.

Ronni Moffit: She was Letelier's assistant. She and her husband were riding in the car with Letelier when the bomb exploded. Mr. Moffit survived. Ronni didn't.

Amiram Nir: He was a former Israeli agent who was in Jerusalem with George Bush during Iran Contra. He went under the assumed name of Pat Weber. Nir was scheduled to testify to the Senate subcommittee and it was feared he would reveal the truth. He perished, following the shooting-down of his aircraft with missiles from the helicopter of a man called Gene Tatum, 25-year CIA deep cover agent.

Senator John Tower: He was appointed by the Reagan/Bush Administration to chair the bipartisan committee to investigate the Iran/Contra scandals. He directed the Tower Report and had all the Iran Contra documents and knew the inside of the story. He was killed in an uninvestigated airplane crash later in Georgia in 1991. Also killed was his daughter, Marian.

Mario Ruiz Massieu: An apparent suicide. He was facing charges that he laundered money for the cocaine cartels. A Houston, Texas jury had found that $8 million in his bank accounts was paid to him by drug cartels.

Steve Kangas: His web site, Liberalism Resurgent, was meticulously researched and presented such a problem to the "real boss" of George Bush, Richard Scaife, that he hired a private detective to look into Kangas' past. Steve Kangas was found in a 39th-floor bathroom outside of Scaife's offices at One Oxford Centre, in Pittsburgh, an apparent suicide. Mr. Kangas, a very prolific writer, left no note. He had brought a fully-packed suitcase of clothes with him to Pittsburgh. He bought a burglar alarm shortly before he left for Pittsburgh. Why did he need a burglar alarm if he was going to commit suicide? An avowed advocate of gun control, he nevertheless bought a gun. What was he afraid of? Why did he go to Pittsburgh? After his death, his computer was sold for $150 and its hard drive wiped clean. Everything in his apartment was thrown away.

Mohammed Zia al-huk: Dictator of Pakistan, and knew all about Iran/Contra, the training, funding, and arming of narco-terrorists such as Osama bin Laden. In August 1988, the same day George Bush got the Republican nomination, his plane crashed into the ground with all engines running. The Pakistanis kept the bodies around (in violation of Islamic custom) for weeks, awaiting US experts. They showed up three weeks later and never checked the bodies. Why?

Malcolm Baldridge: Commerce Secretary May 1987. Baldridge was familiar with the Bush family ties to the Communist Chinese. He died in a mysterious horseback riding accident.

Karla Faye Tucker: She was executed in spite of enormous protest from the public, even those religious groups that advocate the death penalty. Even Pat Robertson thought that Karla was truly repentant and asked George W. Bush to spare her life. He refused. Afterward, in a Talk Magazine interview, this stalwart of the Republican Party made fun of the woman whose death warrant he had sanctioned. How compassionate! As of August 1999, George W. Bush signed his 93rd death warrant.

President John Fitzgerald Kennedy: An internal FBI memo reported that on November 22 a reputable businessman named George H. W. Bush reported hearsay that a certain Young Republican had been talking of killing the president when he came to Houston. The Young Republican was nowhere near Dallas on that date. According to a 1988 story in The Nation, J. Edgar Hoover said in a memo that Mr. George Bush of the CIA had been briefed on November 23rd, 1963 about the reaction of anti-Castro Cuban exiles in Miami to the assassination of President Kennedy. George H. W. Bush has denied this, although he was in Texas at the time and cannot account for his whereabouts at the time. Bush Killed JFKjr

George de Mohrenschildt: A rich Russian oilman, who was described with his wife as being the two people friendliest to Oswald at the time of the assassination. De Mohrenschildt was the man who moved Oswald to Dallas. In the late 1970's, shortly before the first meeting of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, de Mohrenschildt started seeing a new doctor in town. He quickly became mentally unstable, at which time his wife convinced him to stop seeing the doctor. They moved away and left a false forwarding address. On the same day that the Committee tried to contact him about testifying, he was found dead of a gun shot wound. In his personal address book was the entry Bush, George H.W. (Poppy) and Zapata Petroleum Midland (the oil company owned by G.H. Bush).

Barry Seal: He was supposedly murdered by Medellin cartel members, but a 6-month investigation by Sam Dalton, attorney for three of the accused murderers, into Mr. Seal's life and death uncovered some interesting points. The accused's cartel connections were well known, but not their association with Oliver North's enterprise. Mr. Seal was a drug smuggler, up to his armpits in smuggling cocaine for - guess who? - the CIA. During the penalty phase of the Columbians' trial, testimony by one government witness on the activities of Mr. Seal was so damaging to the government, that 2 of the jurors wanted to change their verdict to "not guilty". The personal telephone number of George H. W. Bush was found in the trunk of Mr. Seal's car.

Florence Martin: She was Barry Seal's bookkeeper and was found in October 1994, sprawled across her bed, shot three times in the head through a pillow. Nothing in the house was taken, including her billfold (in plain view) or her late husband's gun collection. There was no evidence of a robbery.

William Colby: This former CIA director disappeared in an apparent boating accident, and a body was later discovered (minus the life jacket Colby's friends insisted he always wore while boating) and buried promptly. John DeCamp, a lawyer from Lincoln, Nebraska, and Colby's close friend and confidant, said Colby's death was not an accident. He stated that Colby was prepared to disclose that missing P.O.W.'s were working for a dope smuggling operation orchestrated by General Colin Powell, Pentagon official Richard Armitage, and George H. W. Bush.

Mrs. E. Howard Hunt: In December 1972, while George H. W. Bush was at the Republican National Convention, a United Airlines flight carrying Mrs. E. Howard Hunt, CIA operative and wife of Howard Hunt, (CIA operative and suspect in the Kennedy assassination) crashed. Believed to be carrying $25,000 in "hush money", she died in this crash.

Danny Casolaro: He was working on a book that tied together the scandals surrounding the presidency of George H. W. Bush. He told his friends he was going to "bring back" the head of the Octopus. Instead, his body was found in a hotel in Martinsburg, West Virginia, on August 10, 1991, an apparent suicide.

Don McCoy: Mr. McCoy had agreed the day before to turn state's evidence in an FBI investigation that threatened some of El Paso's most prominent business leaders. On February 19, 1988, he took off from El Paso International Airport, banked to the right and headed southwest for approximately 2 * miles before it slammed into the I-10 right-of-way and exploded. With him was his secretary and her 11-year old son. All three were killed.

Olof Palme: He was the prime minister of Sweden, assassinated in 1986. Oliver North, the golden boy of the Bush/Reagan machine, had met with Mr. Palme to discuss the possibility of obtaining false end-user certificates for the plethora of weapons that were being purchased, so that they would seem to have come from a country other than the U.S. Mr. Palme refused to participate, after the plan was presented to him. He was dead within weeks.

Archbishop Oscar Romero: Archbishop Romero was a true hero, speaking out against atrocities by a Bush/Reagan backed fascist government. He refused to appear in public with any army or government personnel, and was a voice for the thousands of tortured, slaughtered and oppressed in El Salvador. He was shot in the back while preparing Mass. The death of Archbishop Romero is one among many. There is not enough space to list the hundreds of thousands who died under Reagan/Bush-backed, right-wing governments.

Below names Added by HardTruth/Wake Up America

James Howard Hatfield: James 43, wrote Fortunate Son: George W. Bush and the making of an American President in 1999. The unauthorized biography accused Bush of covering up a cocaine arrest. But during interviews about the book, Hatfield lied to reporters about his own criminal past. A hotel housekeeper discovered the man's body about noon Wednesday, Springdale police Detective Al Barrios said Thursday. Barrios said the man apparently overdosed on two kinds of prescription drugs. Author of Bush Biography Commits Suicide

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

gorgeous is proving the old adage: reality is for people who can't handle their drugs.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:23 pm

[ytube][/ytube]

Groening:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:26 pm

George H.W. Bush said, “If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.” This 1992 quote

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:27 pm

[ytube][/ytube]

Groening:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:29 pm

" When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic".-- Dresden James

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:30 pm

gorgeous wrote:Bush sr. as head of the CIA had people including americans tortured and mind controlled...he is a Nazi and likely helped get Nicola Tesla murdered for his discoveries...the CIA had many Nazis ...Bush bank tied to Nazi funding - Washington Times

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/200 ... 534-8149r/

Oct 17, 2003 - President Bush's grandfather was a director of a bank seized by the federal government because of its ties to a German industrialist who helped ...
Missing: iowa ------------------Idaho Observer: Deathbed confessions, photos support claims that ...

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Apr 19, 2007 - In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man. ... States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla's “trusted assistant.” ... memoirs, newspaper articles, photos and other “clues” is that Bush --------According to Otto Skorzeny, pictured is the Scherff family and a few friends (circa 1938). Holding “Mother" Scherff’s hand at left is Martin Bormann. In front is Reinhardt Gehlen. In back is Joseph Mengele and to his right is Skorzeny as a young man. At center right (in the German navy uniform) is George H. Scherff, Jr. and his father George H. Scherff, Sr. Bormann became Hitler’s second in command. Reinhardt Gehlen was a chief SS officer and assassin who was smuggled out of Germany under Operation Paperclip. Skorzeny was Hitler's bodyguard and SS spy/assassin who came to the U.S. after the war under Project Paperclip. Skorzeny and GHW Bush were instrumental in merging Nazi (SS) intelligence with the OSI to form the CIA with "Wild Bill" Donovan and Allen Dulles. These guys were also part of CIA mind control experiments such as MK-ULTRA. SS officer and physician Joseph Mengele, the notoriously sadistic “Angel of Death” of Auschwitz, escaped Germany to South America after the war. George H. Scherff, Jr., became the 41st President of the United States as GHW Bush and George H. Scherff, Sr., was Nicola Tesla’s “trusted assistant.” .......see article for pic of Bush Sr, in navy uniform next to Mengele.....Bush's real name is George Scherff....a Nazi spy....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you actually believe that {!#%@}?
I don't know who is the old 92 years old men the author met and interviewed, but he was senile, no doubt.
Martin Borman has never been in the Navy - by 1938, he was 38 years old, by then already Deputy Fuhrer.
Gehlen has never been a SS officer, but of the head of military intelligence for the eastern front (Wehrmacht)
Skorzeny was not Hitler's bodyguard; after his escape he did not go to the USA, but flew to Spain.

Thanks for the laugh. I kind of admire those who made up those stories, but pity those who believe them.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:32 pm

all true ..... [ytube][/ytube]

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:34 pm

gorgeous wrote:"its speaker a raving lunatic"
self-awareness is a virtue

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:37 pm

George H.W. Bush said, “If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.” This 1992 quote -----------------------the truth -------will seem== utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic".-- Dresden James

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:42 pm

bush murders --------------Enron

Bodies

J. Clifford Baxter
Found dead in his car, shot in the head. Mr. Baxter was vice chairman of Enron Corp. when he resigned in May 2001. Enron has been hot copy lately with the revelation that they were the largest campaign contributors for George W. Bush. Was J. Clifford Baxter a potential witness to Bush foreknowledge of their wrongdoings? His death was ruled a suicide.

Charles Dana Rice
He was the senior vice president and treasurer of El Paso Corp., an energy corporation swept up in the recent energy scandal. Two months after the "suicide" of Enron executive Clifford Baxter, in the midst of questions about the accounting practices of El Paso Corp., Charles Rice was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head. His death was ruled a suicide.

James Daniel Watkins
His body was found on December 1, 2001 in the Pike National Forest in Colorado, a gunshot wound to the head. Mr. Watkins was a consultant for Arthur Andersen, the accounting firm for Enron. He disappeared on November 13 after he left work. He was described as a devoted family man who always called home if he were going to be late. Officials initially said that the death was suspicious, but have changed their tune and have ruled his death a suicide.

Commerce Secretary Ron Brown
He died in a plane crash on April 3, 1996. Was Ron Brown the first Enron body? In 1995 Enron officials accompanied Brown on a trade mission to India, and to Russia in 1994. Speculation among right-wing whackos suggests that our last duly-elected President, Bill Clinton, was somehow responsible for his death, but we wonder: was Secretary Brown privy to information that would conclusively link George W. Bush to Enron greed and corruption? Charles Meissner, Assistant Commerce Secretary, also died in this crash.

Jake Horton
He was the senior ice-president of Gulf Power, a subsidiary of Southern Company, a cohort of Enron in the energy industry, and a major contributer to the Bush agenda. According to reporter Gregory Palast http://GregPalast.com and http://www.guardian.co.uk/enron/story/0 ... 22,00.html , Horton knew of the company's appalling accounting practices, and "... had no doubt about its illegal campaign contributions to Florida politicans - he'd made the payments himself. In April of 1989 Horton decided to come clean with state officials, and reserved the company jet to go confront company officials. Ten minutes after takeoff the jet exploded.

Kennedy Assassination

Bodies

John Fitzgerald Kennedy
An internal FBI memo reported that on November 22 a reputed businessman named George H. W. Bush reported hearsay that a certain Young Republican had been talking of killing the President when he came to Houston. The Young Republican was nowhere near Dallas on that date. According to a 1988 story in The Nation, J. Edgar Hoover said in a memo that Mr. George Bush of the CIA had been briefed on November 23rd, 1963 about the reaction of anti-Castro Cuban exiles in Miami to the assassination of President Kennedy. George H. W. Bush has denied this, although he was in Texas and cannot account for his whereabouts at the time.

Hale Boggs
He sat on the Warren Commission, which concluded that President Kennedy was slain by a lone assassin. Later, in 1971 and '72, Boggs said that the Warren Report was false and that J. Edgar Hoover's FBI not only helped cover up the JFK murder but blackmailed Congress with massive wire-tapping and spying. He named Warren Commission staff member Arlen Specter as a major cover-up artist. Congressman Boggs' plane disappeared on a flight to Alaska in 1972. The press, the military, and the CIA publicly proclaimed the plane could not be located. Investigators later said that was a lie, that the plane had been found. On the plane were Nick Begich, a very popular Democratic Congressman, and Don Jonz, an aide to Mr. Boggs. All were killed.

George H.W. Bush

Bodies

Gary Caradori
He was investigating Lawrence E. King, Jr., a very influential black Republican who was also a friend of George H.W. Bush. King was director of the Franklin Community Credit Union in Omaha, Nebraska, and was suspected of embezzling $40 million . The Nebraska Senate questioned child prostitutes, who accused King of running a child prostitution ring. One of these children said that she saw George H.W. Bush at one of King's parties. "Pronto", a newspaper in Barcelona, Spain, reported that the scandal "appears to directly implicate politicos of the state of Nebraska and Washington DC who are very close to the White House and George Bush himself". On July 11, 1990, Gary Caradori was killed along with his 6-year old son in the crash of his small plane, after a mid-air explosion, the cause of which was never discovered. He had told friends repeatedly in the weeks before his death that he was afraid his plane would be sabotaged.

Orlando Letelier
He was torn to bits by a car bomb on the streets of Washington DC just before he was to testify against the Chilean dictator Pinochet. After the bombing, CIA Director George H. W. Bush told the FBI that there had been no Chilean involvement whatsoever. In 1991 the post-Pinochet Chilean Supreme Court asked George H. W. Bush if he would submit to questioning. BUSH REFUSED.

Ronni Moffit
She was Letelier's assistant. She and her husband were riding in the car with Letelier when the bomb exploded. Mr. Moffit survived. Ronni didn't.

Jack Delaney and Ted White
These young men were killed when pilot George H. W. Bush abandoned his plane when it was hit by enemy fire. Much has been made of this story - Bush propaganda would have us believe that he was a hero. An eyewitness to the event tells us otherwise: Chester Mierzejewski, who was the turret gunner in another plane, had an unobstructed view. He states that he saw a "puff of smoke" come from Bush's plane and quickly dissipate. He states that the plane was never on fire and that Bush never attempted a water landing, which was standard procedure, and which would have given Mr. Delaney and Mr. White a chance.

Silent Voices

Bodies

Steve Kangas
His web site, Liberalism Resurgent, was meticulously researched and presented such a problem to the "real boss" of George Bush, Richard Scaife, that he hired a private detective to look into Kangas' past. Steve Kangas was found in a 39th-floor bathroom outside of Scaife's offices at One Oxford Centre, in Pittsburgh, an apparent suicide. Mr. Kangas, a very prolific writer, left no note. He had brought a fully-packed suitcase of clothes with him to Pittsburgh. He bought a burglar alarm shortly before he left for Pittsburgh. Why did he need a burglar alarm if he was going to commit suicide? An avowed advocate of gun control, he nevertheless bought a gun. What was he afraid of? Why did he go to Pittsburgh? After his death, his computer was sold for $150 and its hard drive wiped clean. Everything in his apartment was thrown away.

Danny Casolaro
He was working on a book that tied together the scandals surrounding the presidency of George H. W. Bush. He told his friends he was going to "bring back" the head of the Octopus. Instead, his body was found in a hotel in Martinsburg, West Virginia, on August 10, 1991, an apparent suicide.

Mark Lombardi
He was an accomplished conceptual artist who, while chatting on the phone with a banker friend about the Bush savings and loan scandal, started doodling a diagram and was inspired to create a complex series of drawings and sketches that charted the details of the scandal. According to the New York Times, "He was soon charting the complex matrices of personal and professional relationships, conflict of interest, malfeasance and fraud uncovered by investigations into the major financial and political scandals of the day; to keep facts and sources straight, he created a handwritten database that now includes around 12,000 3-by-5-inch cards."

On the evening of March 22, 2000, Mark Lombardi was found hanging in his loft, an apparent suicide.

James Hatfield
Mr. Hatfield was the author of Fortunate Son, an unauthorized biography of George W. Bush. The book detailed Bush's cocaine use and cover up of a cocaine arrest. He was found Wednesday, July 18, in a motel room, an apparent suicide.

Prescott Bush

Bodies

William S. Farish
He was one of Prescott Bush's partners in business deals with Adolph Hitler. He was devastated by the intense grilling he received from the Senate about his dealings with Nazis, and while Prescott Bush skated free, Farish collapsed and died on November 29, 1942.

James Forrestal
He was U.S. Secretary of Defense, and become a problem for Prescott Bush when he proposed racial integration of the Armed Forces. On March 28, 1949, he was forced out of office and flown on a military plane to Jupiter Island in Florida. From there he was taken to Walter Reed Army Hospital, where he was given insulin shock treatments. He was shielded from all visitors except his estranged wife. From "George Bush, the Unauthorized Biography":

On May 22, Forrestal's body was found, his bathrobe cord tied tightly around his neck, after he had plunged from a sixteenth-story hospital window. The chief psychiatrist called the death a suicide even before any investigation was started. The results of the Army's inquest were kept secret. Forrestal's diaries were published, 80 percent deleted, after a year of direct government censorship and rewriting

Texas Justice

Bodies

Karla Faye Tucker
She was executed in spite of enormous protest from the public, even those religious groups that advocate the death penalty. Even Pat Robertson thought that Karla was truly repentant and asked George W. Bush to spare her life. He refused. Afterward, in a Talk Magazine interview, Bush mocked the woman whose death warrant he had sanctioned, pursing his lips and whimpering, "Please don't kill me!"

David Wayne Spence
David Wayne Spence was executed in Texas in 1997 in spite of compelling evidence of his innocence. Two of the State's witnesses were co-defendants who testified to avoid the death penalty, one of whom changed his story three times in response to discrepancies. He later testified that D.A. Simons encouraged him to alter his testimony. Two other witnesses for the State were jailhouse snitches who recanted later and stated that Simons offered them favors in exchange for testimony. All of this and more was supposedly reviewed by Governor George W. Bush, but Bush refused to commute his sentence, and did not order the Board of Pardons and Paroles to review his request for clemency. It is a myth that a Texas Governor can do nothing to stop executions; the Board will almost always go with his recommendation. Bush washed his hands of the matter and did nothing. Reasonable doubt is not a factor in Texas justice.

Gary Graham
Gary Graham was convicted of the robbery and murder of a white man in 1981. Nearly two weeks after the crime, the state's prime witness could not pick Gary's picture out of a photo line-up. Mr. Graham was arrested with a 22 caliber pistol. The victim had been killed with a 22, but the police firearms examiner determined that Mr. Graham's gun DID NOT fire the fatal bullet. Four witnesses said Gary Graham was with them, miles away from the convenience store, when the murder occured. All four took and passed polygraph tests. George W. Bush, predictably, expressed his faith in the Texas judicial system and allowed Mr. Graham to be put to death. Mr. Graham maintained his innocence to the end.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:45 pm

gorgeous wrote:George H.W. Bush said, “If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.” This 1992 quote -----------------------the truth -------will seem== utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic".-- Dresden James

[ytube][/ytube]

Groening:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:49 pm

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli ......-----illuminati is right...you are learning...that's why the Bush family needed to do all the satanic hand signals in the video.....showing who they work for..-----------..and I forgot to mention Laura Bush ...as a teen her boyfriend broke up with her...she happened to speed down a street and ran right into him killing him.....just a 'coincidence' of course......she claimed they were only 'friends'....she never even went to jail....

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Laura Bush blames car and 'small' stop sign for alleged ex-boyfriend's ...

http://www.rawstory.com/.../laura-bush- ... d-exboyfri...

Apr 28, 2010 - But the Times neglects to mention – perhaps because Laura Bush ... “At 17, Laura Bush ran a stop sign and crashed into another car, killing her ...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:59 pm

please spam another forum, thank you

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:03 pm

gorgeous wrote:"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli ......-----illuminati is right...you are learning...that's why the Bush family needed to do all the satanic hand signals in the video.....showing who they work for....
:shock:

Actually it's more about the fact that I like the X Files theme song and I'm mocking you.

Gorgeous, I don't do conspiracy theories, especially centuries old ones. Conspiracies exist, certainly, but they have specific goals and when completed aren't dragged out for decades or centuries. Humans can't keep secrets, Gorgeous. Someone always tattles.

Groening:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:10 pm

they were tattling...that's why they got murdered........those writing books, those about to testify about secrets...those who get in the way of powerful people....making murder look like a suicide is an illum specialty...it helps if dad was the head of the CIA as Bush sr. was.....there is also a very long Clinton death list ...look it up...all that they had murdered...and a shorter Obama death list....

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:12 pm

I think I'm done now but thanks for playing.

Groening:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:please spam another forum, thank you
This subforum is the only one left, the rest of the board (and internet) got tired of the lunacy...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:07 pm

Can we also get tired of it? :)

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:[ytube][/ytube]
Thanks for posting. Don't think I ever paid attention long enough to get to the "close to a whistle" interlude. Quite nice.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:24 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:please spam another forum, thank you
This subforum is the only one left, the rest of the board (and internet) got tired of the lunacy...
Maybe we can give Gorgeous it's own sub forum to go crazy on.

Groening:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:25 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:[ytube][/ytube]
Thanks for posting. Don't think I ever paid attention long enough to get to the "close to a whistle" interlude. Quite nice.
You're welcome. It's one of my favorite theme songs.

I was quite the X Files junkie going through school. It became unwatchable the last couple of seasons.

Groening:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:25 pm

Sen Ron Johnson (R-WI) on how Trump and the Republicans plan on getting rid of Obamacare: "We're going to need Democrats to help us . . ."

And I have this to say to that:
Spoiler:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Sen Ron Johnson (R-WI) on how Trump and the Republicans plan on getting rid of Obamacare: "We're going to need Democrats to help us . . ."

And I have this to say to that:
Spoiler:

Hey, I now like Jennifer Lawrence.

But I still won't watch the "Catching Fire" or whatever they are called movies.

Groening: