Trump will win!

Discussions
Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Re: Trump will win!

Post by Balsamo » Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I know. What I don't know is why you keep posting about overall turnout, which I didn't mention, and keep posting data that supports my inclinations!
Well because others do - NOT YOU or NOT specifically on this forum - but low turnout is indeed one of the arguments that have been expressed. SO i have checked out, and well, observed that in some of the crucial states the turnout was actually high historically, close to the 2008 record, and sometimes above the level of 2012.

So i thought i would share the information. No big deal...

Note that i did not address your last arguments...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:01 pm

B-b-but you said your posts about low turnout were addressed to me! Lol

No matter what you try to do - excluding Michigan or whatever - Trump's result doesn't even look like a mandate election let alone a revolution.

Back to the Holocaust for me ...
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:B-b-but you said your posts about low turnout were addressed to me! Lol

No matter what you try to do - excluding Michigan or whatever - Trump's result doesn't even look like a mandate election let alone a revolution.

Me, too.

I've decided to just grin and bear the next four years. You know, like an unpleasant medical procedure.
A colonoscopy comes to mind.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote: I've decided to just grin and bear the next four years.
It will be a lot less than four years. A term-ending scandal is very likely.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:B-b-but you said your posts about low turnout were addressed to me! Lol

Me, too.

I've decided to just grin and bear the next four years. You know, like an unpleasant medical procedure.
A colonoscopy comes to mind.
Lol

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:29 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote: I've decided to just grin and bear the next four years.
It will be a lot less than four years. A term-ending scandal is very likely.
:scratch: What else does one need? I mean, what would be too much even for repugniks?
Lard, save me from your followers.

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:00 pm

It's going to come down to local people helping other local people. Don't expect the upper crust or the politicians to lift a finger for you or anyone else.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Pyrrho wrote:It's going to come down to local people helping other local people. Don't expect the upper crust or the politicians to lift a finger for you or anyone else.
Hey, if that works out well, maybe it's the portent of getting rid of several of them. Who needs a lot of useless baggage...

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:07 pm

No hog ever leaves the trough while the slop is flowing.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:53 pm

I first addressed a point you made days ago, your since evolved into other arguments - most of which i agree with without having the time to follow it and to participate to the discussion.
I made it clear that i was reacting to some of the arguments i found in the media, both American and European.

As for over well 60.000.000 people voting for a Big Orange uneducated and undefined political object that basically came out of nowhere with only the basic support of a Party which hates him, after a whole year of the international media bashing him, ridiculing him, not being revolutionary...Well it is your opinion, not mine. And indeed, i am in disagreement with any opinion tending to minimizing, normalizing what took place.
Is it a mandate election? For whatever that matters, Bush in 2000 wasn't either...that does not prevent those 8 awful years (as this idiot managed to be reelected!!!).

Now if the question is "should we fear" a revolution? I guess not. The American people will basically only get a full hard Republican reaction falling on them, not worse than if any other GOP candidates had won instead of Trump. And i guess it is bad enough!
This will be an interesting development as it will finally bring an answer to whether the president of the USA is indeed as powerful as we are told.

Will Trump impose himself and submit the GOP congress to his will? My guess is that it will be the other way round...He will to as told or could very well face an impeachment vote from "his" own party - which is not his party, let's not forget this detail - in the case he would feel like playing Cesar"...There will be enough Brutus ready to strike him.
The GOP mob will probably let him some of his programs, like well this bloody wall - that will just adds to the existing ones - but it will be with US tax payers money.

Statmec:
My worry is that people are going to be slapped hard - the way reality slaps you in the face sometimes - with what they've done: it was done with open eyes, I have to admit, a "mazel tov cocktail" that will go off. I don't think most of Trump's vote, however, was truly a vote for what Trump's presidency is likely to bring: an executive branch staffed by the sleaziest lobbyists you can chase from under their rocks; the erosion of constitutional guarantees most voters approve of; evisceration of programs like Medicare and Social Security, which people depend on; the handing of ever more power to business and corporate interests; a massive shift of the tax burden to middle class Americans; cutbacks in educational programs; a government that's less able to do things as it is defunded and spending is diverted to the military and a {!#%@} wall; less freedom and opportunity. But this is some of what people will wind up getting as we Kansasify the nation under these rotten twats.
Indeed, you'll get all this...but you would have had all that with any Republican president...And for some points, like handing more powers to corporate and business interest or the erosion of civil rights and constitutional protection, Hilary would have done the job as this is a profound trend of our "democracies"...Obama did not close Gitmo, nor did he stopped massive surveillance ? Hilary would have promoted the TTIP like she promote NAFTA...
I bet that none of the existing treaties will be renegotiated unless it is wanted, the TTIP will probably be delayed...which is a good thing...But those who think that - by voting Trump - Wall Street will be submitted and the FED nationalized are doomed for a disappointment.

Or are we now going to have state media that Putin would envy, McCarthyite suppression of dissent, a police state?
That will depend on people like Ted Turner and Murdoch...The fact that CNN was pro-Clinton should not be understood as Clinton controlling CNN...As for FOX it supports the GOP not Trump.

As for Trump with all the {!#%@} he is dragging behind, he will be given a choice between not having problem or facing a succession of "presidential" scandals that could lead to his impeachment as i said.

So to conclude, except what the GOP has planned, and again, that is bad enough, there will be no "Orange revolution", and those who voted Trump for that reason will be even more frustrated in the following years or even months.

Among other "non-revolutionary" events to come is early December the presidential election in Austria where the Far right is at 50% and could very well win, the later presidential in France where Marine Le Pen is assured to be in the final round, and is hoping for a "Trump effect" to score big! Beside, the "Brexit Saga" will continue in whether the British Government will be allowed to apply its people's wish...

We will see...

Ian Hazard
BANNED

Post by Ian Hazard » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Bwahahaha! Riot as much as you want libtards, the game is up and you are finished. Donald Trump is a 2 term president and those who follow him will continue his good work.

America is all set to become a great country once again!

[ytube][/ytube]

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Hey, who let the Nazi troll out of its crate?
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:54 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Bwahahaha! Riot as much as you want libtards, the game is up and you are finished. Donald Trump is a 2 term president and those who follow him will continue his good work.

America is all set to become a great country once again!

[ytube][/ytube]
Hey, did your mom give you extra internet time?

Deadspin, 2014:

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Bwahahaha! Riot as much as you want libtards, the game is up and you are finished.
I am not a Liberal.
Donald Trump is a 2 term president and those who follow him will continue his good work.
He will be a .50 term president. I am calling it now.

Paul Anthony
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: The other god

Post by Paul Anthony » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:Bwahahaha! Riot as much as you want libtards, the game is up and you are finished.
I am not a Liberal.
Donald Trump is a 2 term president and those who follow him will continue his good work.
I hope you're hungry, 'cause some of us will expect you to eat your words if you're wrong. :evil:
People who say ALWAYS and NEVER are usually wrong, part of the time.
Science answers questions, Philosophy questions answers.
Make sense, not war.

Ian Hazard
BANNED

Post by Ian Hazard » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
I am not a Liberal.
You are a Jew and your pestilent influence on our country just grew a little weaker.

God bless America and God bless Donald Trump!
Last edited by Ian Hazard on Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Paul Anthony wrote:I hope you're hungry, 'cause some of us will expect you to eat your words if you're wrong. :evil:
Even if the orange menace doesn't make it that far? :-P

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:God bless America and God bless Donald Duck!
Good, he's calling on nonexistent fairies for help. :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
I am not a Liberal.
You are a Jew and your pestilent influence on our country just grew a little weaker.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How does God feel about adultery?

Ian, grow up. If your mommy sees this she's going to ground you until you show you can handle the Internet.

Deadspin, 2014:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:54 pm

Paul Anthony wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
I am not a Liberal.
I hope you're hungry, 'cause some of us will expect you to eat your words if you're wrong. :evil:
Why do you care? Didn't you vote as an independent?

Deadspin, 2014:

Tallboy
Poster

Post by Tallboy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
I am not a Liberal.

Trump has Jewish grandchildren, a daughter that converted, and is the best friend Bibi's ever had.
Congrats.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
I am not a Liberal.

Hey, Ian? Jeff 36 is Canadian.

For you, Ian:
http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2016/11/1 ... at-you-say

Deadspin, 2014:

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:47 pm

Ian Hazard wrote: You are a Jew
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Presbyterian actually. I can recite The Creed if you like
and your pestilent influence on our country just grew a little weaker.
........And I'm not American :lol:
If you love America, it's freedom, it's history of courage and its position as the center of gravity for the free world, then you should hate Donald Trump.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Tallboy wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
I am not a Liberal.

Trump has Jewish grandchildren, a daughter that converted, and is the best friend Bibi's ever had.
Congrats.
He also had a (rather infamous) Jewish lawyer and business partner in the seventies and eighties.

Tallboy
Poster

Post by Tallboy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Tallboy wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
I am not a Liberal.

Congrats.
He also had a (rather infamous) Jewish lawyer and business partner in the seventies and eighties.
lol. I don't understand these pro-Trump Anti-Semites. He campaign promised to move the US embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem and tear up the Iran deal. didn't he just appoint his Jewish daughter and her Jewish husband to his transition team, if not his staff? Yes, I can see the 'pestilent Jewish influence' growing weaker by the day.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Post by Xcalibur » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:24 pm

If little Ian wants a Jew to play with, here I am, Twatface. :lol:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, who let the Nazi troll out of its crate?
He's just following orders: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... o-suicide/
...for Andrew Anglin, publisher of the popular neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer, it was an opportunity to inflict "punishment."

In a post on the site Wednesday titled "I'm So Scared," Anglin called on readers to "troll" liberals and Trump opponents in hopes of driving them to suicide. The post contained a list of tweets from people who said they were frightened by the outcome of the election, along with a meme that read, "your punishment must be more severe."
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:27 am

I am surprised by the negativity many here display toward the president elect. In the first place, he was elected by a majority minority of voters. You people lost. And the man elected president deserves the respect and support of all Americans just as Senator McConnell, members of the Tea Party and Mr Trump himself showed when Barack Hussein Obama was president. But more importantly everyone should just dial back and give something new a chance. People need to make a little effort to accept some white nationalism, Jew baiting and authoritarianism. That's all that Ian is really saying. Give racism a chance. All he is saying. Is give racism a chance.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:31 am

it turns out elect Trump and liberals are suicidal...sniveling babies...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:33 am

gorgeous wrote:it turns out elect Trump and liberals are suicidal...sniveling babies...
Does this mean something to you?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:35 am

never seen such a spectacle as all the hysterical liberals...especially the celebrities...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:37 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
I am not a Liberal.

This feels like a drive by. I think Ian's mom found out what he was doing and grounded him from the Internet. It sucks when you live in your mom's basement.

Deadspin, 2014:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:38 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
gorgeous wrote:it turns out elect Trump and liberals are suicidal...sniveling babies...
Does this mean something to you?
gorgeous has been reading alt-right websites again.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:40 am

It comforts me that the Daily Stormer absolutely disavows violence.

Deadspin, 2014:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:42 am

no ...been watching many videos of sobbing idiot celebrities and horrified 'news' anchors who said Trump had no chance..

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:43 am

gorgeous wrote:never seen such a spectacle as all the hysterical liberals...especially the celebrities...
Ah I see. You expect that because Trump won an election, everyone should change their political views. So you're trying to tell us you're an idiot. That is what I thought at first. Thanks for clearing that up.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:44 am

gorgeous wrote:no ...been watching many videos of sobbing idiot celebrities and horrified 'news' anchors who said Trump had no chance..
I not only thought he had a chance, I suspected he might win- and I still hate his guts.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:45 am

Distraught students get therapy dogs to cope with Trump's win
New York Post‎ - 16 hours ago ....------coddled , unable to deal with the real world..

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 am

gorgeous wrote:Distraught students get therapy dogs to cope with Trump's win
New York Post‎ - 16 hours ago ....------coddled , unable to deal with the real world..
Not me. I am pissed off and marching in protest of the bastard and the shitstorm he plans to visit on us. In the words of Joe Hill, don't mourn, organize.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:22 am

Gord wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, who let the Nazi troll out of its crate?
He's just following orders: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... o-suicide/
...for Andrew Anglin, publisher of the popular neo-Nazi website the Daily Stormer, it was an opportunity to inflict "punishment."

In a post on the site Wednesday titled "I'm So Scared," Anglin called on readers to "troll" liberals and Trump opponents in hopes of driving them to suicide. The post contained a list of tweets from people who said they were frightened by the outcome of the election, along with a meme that read, "your punishment must be more severe."
Ah, the people Melania will rub go up against.