George Martin RIP

Discussions
montgomery
BANNED

Re: George Martin RIP

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0z0vmkJ4MQ[/bbvideo]
I note that your vid contains some 'Chinese' army marching. Here's one of the most impressive displays of precision marching I've ever seen; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NhGiSQdg-k

I would prefer we listen to Mozart right now in order to help mellow out our moods.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:26 pm

montgomery wrote:May I suggest something a little more sophisticated. It's simple to understand classical music for beginners. Listen to this and then try to be angry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVKpvD3X6EM
Montgomery, just a technical thing. For a YouTube video if you put at the end we can see the video itself.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:May I suggest something a little more sophisticated. It's simple to understand classical music for beginners. Listen to this and then try to be angry!

Montgomery, just a technical thing. For a YouTube video if you put at the end we can see the video itself.
I generally just [url]. Takes up less room on the screen - just a personal preference.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

I generally just [url]. Takes up less room on the screen - just a personal preference.
True. I like seeing the video and artist.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:13 pm

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0z0vmkJ4MQ[/bbvideo]
I note that your vid contains some 'Chinese' army marching. Here's one of the most impressive displays of precision marching I've ever seen; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NhGiSQdg-k

I would prefer we listen to Mozart right now in order to help mellow out our moods.
So no one is stopping you. I am into "War Dance" tonight and also "Requiem." Here's a crazy idea: you listen to what you want, I will listen to what I want.

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7WPI4TJImo[/bbvideo]
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:18 am

{!#%@}, how did I miss this????

Nokie Edwards, the guitarist for the Ventures, passed away in March of this year.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:21 am

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:23 am

"{!#%@}, how did I miss this????"

You were too busy here promoting the holocaust legend and therefore Israel. :mrgreen:

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:29 am

Watched this, really liked it but many of the soldiers appeared faceless. That’s eerie considering the song.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:43 am

Balmoral95 wrote:"{!#%@}, how did I miss this????"

You were too busy here promoting the holocaust legend and therefore Israel. :mrgreen:

Well, my handlers don’t let me have a lot of free time.

Bastards keep stiffing me my vacation time... :D

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:06 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Watched this, really liked it but many of the soldiers appeared faceless. That’s eerie considering the song.
What's the point? It's mostly all China's military precision marching, with some N.Korea thrown in. And a bit of Nazi Germans marching. Is this another dishonest attempt to portray Chinese military as Nazi. Oh, and then the guy throwing his hat on the floor?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:44 am

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
What's the point? It's mostly all China's military precision marching, with some N.Korea thrown in. And a bit of Nazi Germans marching. Is this another dishonest attempt to portray Chinese military as Nazi. Oh, and then the guy throwing his hat on the floor?

It’s called a “music video.” Music videos have “symbolism” that is open to what is called “interpretation.”

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:51 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

It’s called a “music video.” Music videos have “symbolism” that is open to what is called “interpretation.”
Maybe, but I see a deliberate attempt to be dishonest about those portrayed doing the goose step. donworryboutit.

Are you loyalties to Ameria first, and not some other foreign country?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:53 am

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Maybe, but I see a deliberate attempt to be dishonest about those portrayed doing the goose step. donworryboutit.

Are you loyalties to Ameria first, and not some other foreign country?
Like Gondor or Narnia?

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:00 am

No, like the apartheid state of Israel. If you can't proclaim that your loyalties are to your country first, then further work on you is required. I'm not going to put it down to you being obnoxious and pouty quite yet.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:08 am

montgomery wrote:No, like the apartheid state of Israel. If you can't proclaim that your loyalties are to your country first, then further work on you is required. I'm not going to put it down to you being obnoxious and pouty quite yet.
Why would my loyalties lie with the state of Israel?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:23 am

. . . because Jaz Coleman was such a literal-minded bastard . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:29 am

montgomery wrote:Oh, and then the guy throwing his hat on the floor?
At least the boy blunder can poke fun at himself.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:No, like the apartheid state of Israel. If you can't proclaim that your loyalties are to your country first, then further work on you is required. I'm not going to put it down to you being obnoxious and pouty quite yet.
It's hard to believe otherwise when you refuse to say that America comes first. You may have noticed that I haven't even asked that question of Stat.mech., and I don't intend to. He's not alone among Americans unfortunately and that poses a huge problem for the entire country. America, through the president and congress are supporting the unfairness of the Israeli apartheid regime and that has at least in part been the reason stated by Bin Laden for 911.

Irrational arrogance of far too many Americans, lead them to believe it won't happen again, but with far worse consequences. It's unnecessary and a policy of fairness would go a lont way toward guaranteeing that it won't happen again. You can refer to the UNSC record of votes on Israel's performance to find the many times it's been the U.S. and Israel that have been the vetoes that have stood in the way of decency and reform of the situation.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:22 pm

It's hard to believe otherwise when you refuse to say that America comes first.
Because it doesn't.
I'm a citizen of the United States with all the rights and obligations that come with that. I vote, pay my taxes, etc. That doesn't make me some panting nationalist who waves a flag around and screams "My country, right or wrong!!!!!" The reality is this is a big world and we are stuck here together. We would all be much better off if we understood that.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Because it doesn't.
I'll accept that as your answer and I will also conclude that if America doesn't come first then Israel does.
I'm a citizen of the United States with all the rights and obligations that come with that. I vote, pay my taxes, etc. That doesn't make me some panting nationalist who waves a flag around and screams "My country, right or wrong!!!!!" The reality is this is a big world and we are stuck here together. We would all be much better off if we understood that.
Now that's more like what I expect from you. It's a completely rational statement that says you're not a lemming who runs around waving the flag, etc., etc. Well said, in that respect, even though you talk in generalities with the last statements I've bolded. I'm still critical of your behavior because I don't hear you demonstrating that.

At the risk of alienating you just when we're starting to make some progress. Please don't, as you represent one of the very few on this board with which I have hope of finding some answers.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Because it doesn't.

I'll accept that as your answer and I will also conclude that if America doesn't come first then Israel does.
My suggestion is that you read the thread I started on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Pay attention to my answers because that will tell you what I think.

Now that's more like what I expect from you. It's a completely rational statement that says you're not a lemming who runs around waving the flag, etc., etc. Well said, in that respect, even though you talk in generalities with the last statements I've bolded. I'm still critical of your behavior because I don't hear you demonstrating that.

In what way should I demonstrate?
At the risk of alienating you just when we're starting to make some progress. Please don't, as you represent one of the very few on this board with which I have hope of finding some answers.
I will help you find answers but that depends on you.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:13 pm

... the idea that this guy is trying to find answers is, well, let's just keep it at far-fetched ...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:16 pm

anyway, this is more pertinent and makes more sense . . . where is Darren Wilshak btw?

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTYgrQMCIzA[/bbvideo]

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:18 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Because it doesn't.

My suggestion is that you read the thread I started on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Pay attention to my answers because that will tell you what I think.

In what way should I demonstrate?
My suggestion was and is, your unconditional support of Israel's crimes against humanity, with which negates your above statement: The reality is this is a big world and we are stuck here together. We would all be much better off if we understood that. I'm aware that you don't agree with me on that. Lack of agreement is fine.
I will help you find answers but that depends on you.
And I hope we can learn from each other. Not just on the holocaust question but on how one comports himself in general. We've had a bad start all round on this board and I'm enthusiastic about seeing a change.

My methods of going about having a discussion here will not change. Do not ask me for holocaust denial because you won't get it. You are aware of my stated position of being a skeptic.

I credit you with being an intelligent person and I hope you can at least do the same for me. We're both going to have to be constantly vigilant of not falling back into the standard behavior which has been so far demonstrated by nearly all. It's going to be a challenge because some may see it as encouraging divisions in the ideology.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:anyway, this is more pertinent and makes more sense . . . where is Darren Wilshak btw?

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTYgrQMCIzA[/bbvideo]

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:32 pm

montgomery wrote:
And I hope we can learn from each other. Not just on the holocaust question but on how one comports himself in general. We've had a bad start all round on this board and I'm enthusiastic about seeing a change.
I’m generally a polite fellow.
My methods of going about having a discussion here will not change. Do not ask me for holocaust denial because you won't get it. You are aware of my stated position of being a skeptic.
It’s fine to be skeptical about something but there is a difference between being a skeptic and being close minded. Getting hung up on details that are not important is a way of doing that. Soap and lampshades are irrelevant. So is electricity as a killing method.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
I’m generally a polite fellow.
It’s fine to be skeptical about something but there is a difference between being a skeptic and being close minded. Getting hung up on details that are not important is a way of doing that. Soap and lampshades are irrelevant. So is electricity as a killing method.
No debater in any debate is going to accept errors, exaggerations, and lies as being irrelevant. I respectfully disagree with your differing position on that. I see no reason why I should ever have to concede that point.

As I've suggested, a closer examination of your points, in your own words would perhaps lead to a fruitful discussion.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:58 pm

I'll see your Secret Agent Man . . .

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy5xFh83bd0[/bbvideo]

. . . and raise you some Soul Finger . . .

[bbvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpI1fcJ ... pI1fcJdFrA[/bbvideo]

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:04 pm

Jeffk, please, I know, and you know, that this "Burt Reynolds" message wasn't approved by either the party leadership or me. Again, I insist on, firstly, proper clearance of all messages, and, secondly, tight alignment of wording, tone, and message to the party line as formulated by myself with the party leadership. I fail to see, as an aside, how a Burt Reynolds post advances the cause of Holocaustism. If you wish to use "pop" figures, then do so with subtlety and slyly slip in support fo Zionist expansion or digs at "skeptics" and deniers.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Yes, Statistical Mechanic.....

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:54 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Jeffk, please, I know, and you know, that this "Burt Reynolds" message wasn't approved by either the party leadership or me. Again, I insist on, firstly, proper clearance of all messages, and, secondly, tight alignment of wording, tone, and message to the party line as formulated by myself with the party leadership. I fail to see, as an aside, how a Burt Reynolds post advances the cause of Holocaustism. If you wish to use "pop" figures, then do so with subtlety and slyly slip in support fo Zionist expansion or digs at "skeptics" and deniers.
No need to exaggerate. Just allow JeffK to interact with others with your blessing.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:58 am

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Jeffk, please, I know, and you know, that this "Burt Reynolds" message wasn't approved by either the party leadership or me. Again, I insist on, firstly, proper clearance of all messages, and, secondly, tight alignment of wording, tone, and message to the party line as formulated by myself with the party leadership. I fail to see, as an aside, how a Burt Reynolds post advances the cause of Holocaustism. If you wish to use "pop" figures, then do so with subtlety and slyly slip in support fo Zionist expansion or digs at "skeptics" and deniers.
No need to exaggerate. Just allow JeffK to interact with others with your blessing.
Requested noted. What are you offering the Boss in return for said blessing?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:17 am

montgomery wrote:
Now you are starting to annoy me. Is there a point to this {!#%@}?

Remember how I told you that you will know when I stop being polite? You’ve about run through my patience.

I think out of all of us I’ve been extremely accommodating and polite. If you are starting to piss me off then is it any surprise that no one else wants to deal with you?

Back off. Now. If you want me to continue this interaction you will straighten up and stop insulting me.

Are we clear?

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:06 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Now you are starting to annoy me. Is there a point to this {!#%@}?

Remember how I told you that you will know when I stop being polite? You’ve about run through my patience.

I think out of all of us I’ve been extremely accommodating and polite. If you are starting to piss me off then is it any surprise that no one else wants to deal with you?

Back off. Now. If you want me to continue this interaction you will straighten up and stop insulting me.

Are we clear?
You certainly were accommodating and polite after you decied to try a different tactic other than the usualy spamming and namecalling. But you gave up on that a couple of days ago when went right back to nuzzling up to balmoral and his silly crew. However, I could be wrong and you might still be being nice. I think the only way for me to be sure is if you tell me when you get pissed off.

What can I do to keep you nice? Would a little bit of holocaust denial work? You craved that so much before you went nice and so when you go unnice, you may want that again, and then i could give you something to make you nice again!

You must be mistaken about me insulting you. Would you like to tell me how you think you were insulted. Maybe it would help to talk about it in a calm and 'nice' way? I'm sure I couldn't have insulted you. It wouldn't be something to do with the idea that you fear whatsit and he's told you that you mustn't talk noce to me? Fwiw, I think you're old enough to make your own decisions now.

Get back to me o.k., when you're feeling nice?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:43 am

montgomery wrote:
You certainly were accommodating and polite after you decied to try a different tactic other than the usualy spamming and namecalling.

Actually I started that way.

But you gave up on that a couple of days ago when went right back to nuzzling up to balmoral and his silly crew. However, I could be wrong and you might still be being nice. I think the only way for me to be sure is if you tell me when you get pissed off.
Uh, no. I joke with people on this forum because I am comfortable with them. If you choose to take that personally that’s a you problem.

I don’t feel any obligation to change how I choose to interact with the members on this forum. I am willing to work with you to an extent.
Would a little bit of holocaust denial work?
Why?
You craved that so much before you went nice and so when you go unnice, you may want that again, and then i could give you something to make you nice again!
Are you high?
You must be mistaken about me insulting you. Would you like to tell me how you think you were insulted.
I don’t ask anyone’s permission to discuss anything or post anything on this forum. Nor do I ask permission to discuss subjects with members. Are we clear?

Snip insignificant drivel
Grow up.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:27 am

I don’t feel any obligation to change how I choose to interact with the members on this forum. I am willing to work with you to an extent.
Sorry but it's too late. It's you that decided to award your playmates with a thank you every time they got into the spamming and insults. I'm going to give you a cooling off period in which you will be able to choose if you want to act like a grown up or a spoiled brat. YOU have a lot of growing up to do before I'll bother with you again.

I'll get back to you!

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:42 am

montgomery wrote:
Sorry but it's too late. It's you that decided to award your playmates with a thank you every time they got into the spamming and insults. I'm going to give you a cooling off period in which you will be able to choose if you want to act like a grown up or a spoiled brat. YOU have a lot of growing up to do before I'll bother with you again.

I'll get back to you!
Pompous twattage # 57 noted

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:07 pm

montgomery wrote:

I'll get back to you!

Oh, gosh golly, did I hurt your feelings? Now, I thought I was being so welcoming, apparently opening up a new thread for you to spout off in and giving you considered answers wasn’t good enough.

Is it OK if I send you a muffin basket? Maybe that’ll straighten things out and you can continuing be self-centered {!#%@}.