RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Denying-History » Wed May 04, 2016 9:41 pm

I wouldn't expect really that much out of the people on this website, I damn near smashed my head into a solid object after seeing someone use the image from Ghost adventures. I'm sure you all know the Fake Dresden, OH photograph.
Last edited by Denying-History on Wed May 04, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 04, 2016 10:28 pm

Denying-History wrote:I wouldn't expect really that much out of the people on this website, I damn near smashed my head into a solid object after seeing someone use the image from Ghost Stories. I'm sure you all know the Fake Dresden, OH photograph.
LOL I expect basically nothing but dishonesty and inanity from them and am never disappointed.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Wed May 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Denying-History wrote:I wouldn't expect really that much out of the people on this website, I damn near smashed my head into a solid object after seeing someone use the image from Ghost Stories. I'm sure you all know the Fake Dresden, OH photograph.
LOL I expect basically nothing but dishonesty and inanity from them and am never disappointed.

XD check it out for your self

http://www.rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.p ... 966#p76966

Some how he thinks the Dresden photo debunks Nizkor. xD and he says Nizkor is dishonest.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 05, 2016 12:27 am

The inimitable Hans at work in the Web of Deceit thread in this forum ("Chester" in the thread is Rollo the ganger at RODOH) and at HC had some points to make about the Auschwitz photographs and charges of forgery.

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Post by Xcalibur » Thu May 05, 2016 1:38 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The inimitable Hans at work in the Web of Deceit thread in this forum ("Chester" in the thread is Rollo the ganger at RODOH) and at HC had some points to make about the Auschwitz photographs and charges of forgery.

I think they're hoping people who participated at AHF back in 2002 will gradually attrit away... but it's the same shopworn horseshit regurgitated over and over. Birkenau photo thing done to death.... Smith at Rodoh always suggesting it was a burning of lice infested clothing....

Xcalibur
Frequent Poster

Post by Xcalibur » Thu May 05, 2016 1:53 am

They really are nothing more than one of those infections that no one knows quite how to eradicate but persists just enough to give people a swift pain in the ass... like a herpes virus.

Ian Hazard
BANNED

Post by Ian Hazard » Thu May 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Some of you are being very disingenuous about this fake photograph. I've just come from Rodoh and saw that Rollo's claims about the Dresden, Ohio picture have been discredited by the majority of posters there. Rollo appears to be a rogue poster who is working to an agenda.

Judging from the general tone of this board I would say Rollo is not the only one distorting reality for their own ends. If you guys were half as good as you believe yourselves to be, you'd be at Rodoh right now putting the revisionists straight on a few things.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 05, 2016 2:23 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Some of you are being very disingenuous about this fake photograph. I've just come from Rodoh and saw that Rollo's claims about the Dresden, Ohio picture have been discredited by the majority of posters there. Rollo appears to be a rogue poster who is working to an agenda.
and here I went and named Rollo as the originator of different BS on the photo on this board . . .
Ian Hazard wrote:Judging from the general tone of this board I would say Rollo is not the only one distorting reality for their own ends. If you guys were half as good as you believe yourselves to be, you'd be at Rodoh right now putting the revisionists straight on a few things.
Nick Terry is good, Christian Gerlach is good, Alon Confino is good, Mark Roseman is good, Daniel Blatman and Renée Poznanski are good, David Silberklang is good, Patrick Montague is good, and so are Peter Longerich and Christopher Browning - hell, these folks are even great at what they do, but they're not wasting their time at Rodoh. If your criteria for good is "posts at Rodoh," get help, fast.

We're pikers by contrast, some folks who share an interest in the period and its issues - and some of us have wasted more time than you'll ever know at Rodoh, before it descended into madness and rubbish. I don't plan on posting there again, good, bad, or ugly.

What have you contributed, there or here, by the way?

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Thu May 05, 2016 4:09 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Some of you are being very disingenuous about this fake photograph. I've just come from Rodoh and saw that Rollo's claims about the Dresden, Ohio picture have been discredited by the majority of posters there. Rollo appears to be a rogue poster who is working to an agenda.

Judging from the general tone of this board I would say Rollo is not the only one distorting reality for their own ends. If you guys were half as good as you believe yourselves to be, you'd be at Rodoh right now putting the revisionists straight on a few things.
You maybe know the saying:

"Been there, done that, got the T-shirt..."

We are a couple here who have put the T-shirt in the bin.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The inimitable Hans at work in the Web of Deceit thread in this forum ("Chester" in the thread is Rollo the ganger at RODOH) and at HC had some points to make about the Auschwitz photographs and charges of forgery.
My opinion is that Walendey {!#%@} with his version so as to create a platform for forgery allegations

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Did they really try using the Dresden Ohion "photograph" for their agenda? That ploy has been debunked for years

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:17 pm

They are all working to an agenda. They are deniers and they are not intereseted in facts. Been-There thinks Gitta Sereny killed Franz Stangl and Smith denies T4 gassings. It's not a place where normal people congregate, these are very strange folks who are not functional socially.
The Nazi moderators don't allow truth-tellers to post there. They constantly censor Das Prussian while Theo Von Hoffenhiem and Charles Traynor are allowed to use as much crude and disgusting language as they like. It's tilted in the wrong direction.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Did they really try using the Dresden Ohion "photograph" for their agenda? That ploy has been debunked for years
Rollo the ganger is trying to convince Bob and Werd of this, from what I saw this morning. The discussion, such as it is, had trailed off into more "you lied / no you lied /no no you lied first" and so on. Perhaps Ian Hazard can add his voice to the chorus.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
They are all working to an agenda. They are deniers and they are not intereseted in facts. Been-There thinks Gitta Sereny killed Franz Stangl and Smith denies T4 gassings. It's not a place where normal people congregate, these are very strange folks who are not functional socially.
The Nazi moderators don't allow truth-tellers to post there. They constantly censor Das Prussian while Theo Von Hoffenhiem and Charles Traynor are allowed to use as much crude and disgusting language as they like. It's tilted in the wrong direction.
One of these moderators posted personal information about a Rodoh member - I have to be careful what I call them, I know - so you also run the risk of your privacy being invaded. They are not only like-minded but also cannot be trusted.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu May 05, 2016 5:44 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
One of these moderators posted personal information about a Rodoh member - I have to be careful what I call them, I know - so you also run the risk of your privacy being invaded. They are not only like-minded but also cannot be trusted.
what goes around comes around

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Hey, maybe Ian Hazard will be the one to tell us to where the Nazis resettled several million Jews and show us the evidence for this. D'ya think?

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:40 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Hey, maybe Ian Hazard will be the one to tell us to where the Nazis resettled several million Jews and show us the evidence for this. D'ya think?
He'd be at great Hazard of looking like an imbecile.

Ian Hazard
BANNED

Post by Ian Hazard » Fri May 06, 2016 12:17 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
You guys really are priceless.

The DasPrussian sockpuppet account is used for trolling Rodoh. DP deliberately uses foul language in their main Holocaust forum which is disallowed hence the regular banning. Traynor and Theo Von Hoffenhiem save their swearing for Siberian Exile where that type of behaviour is tolerated.

As for Rodoh Moderators revealing personal information, that also seems to be you guys twisting the truth to fit your version of reality. It took a while to track this one down but the effort was worth it. The truth is a new and experienced Moderator named and shamed an individual who was controlling an SP account being used to troll Rodoh.

To summarise: You people verbally attack Rodoh at every given opportunity and, you or others known to you, use sockpuppet accounts to attack that forum on a regular basis. In my opinion Rodoh is the more trustworthy forum and the bullying and vile language seen here would not be allowed there.

Ian Hazard
BANNED

Post by Ian Hazard » Fri May 06, 2016 12:19 pm

Balsamo wrote:

Are you saying you were treated badly at Rodoh? If so, tell us what happened.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
You guys really are priceless.

The DasPrussian sockpuppet account is used for trolling Rodoh. DP deliberately uses foul language in their main Holocaust forum which is disallowed hence the regular banning. Traynor and Theo Von Hoffenhiem save their swearing for Siberian Exile where that type of behaviour is tolerated.

As for Rodoh Moderators revealing personal information, that also seems to be you guys twisting the truth to fit your version of reality. It took a while to track this one down but the effort was worth it. The truth is a new and experienced Moderator named and shamed an individual who was controlling an SP account being used to troll Rodoh.

To summarise: You people verbally attack Rodoh at every given opportunity and, you or others known to you, use sockpuppet accounts to attack that forum on a regular basis. In my opinion Rodoh is the more trustworthy forum and the bullying and vile language seen here would not be allowed there.
Good for you. Post there. When I check in from time to time, I will perhaps run across some of your gems.

You can post here however in the knowledge that your personal information won't be revealed if you don't want it to be. Whether you post something people don't like or not, whether someone thinks what you've posted is trolling or not. Members are not permitted to post this kind of information - "Posting of the personal private information of other users, i.e. information that personally identifies another user or their family" - plain and simple, doing so is a rules violation. And no moderator would ever do such a thing here. So, right, "The truth is a new and experienced Moderator named ... an individual who was" posting at Rodoh and revealed what he thought to be personal (employment) information about that member, information the member didn't want to make public. The moderator was Black Rabbit of Inlé. No tracking down needed - everyone there knows what happened, no matter how they try spinning it now.

To be clear, I haven't posted at Rodoh using any account even once since May or June 2014. It's up to you to support your claim that we or others known to us "use sockpuppet accounts to attack that forum on a regular basis." Go ahead. Prove it. You now also need to back up your charge that the "DasPrussian sockpuppet account is used for trolling Rodoh." (It has to be said that DasPrussian is really very funny - whoever he is.)

Not lost on anyone here is your hope that by posting a bunch of nonsense about Rodoh you will hide your inability to tell us what you've contributed, there or here, and to where the Nazis resettled several million Jews and show us the evidence for this.

So, will you keep trolling - or are you able to share some wisdom on the Holocaust with us - perhaps something you've gained from reading Rodoh?

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Fri May 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Balsamo wrote:

Are you saying you were treated badly at Rodoh? If so, tell us what happened.
Not at all!
It is just too repetitive and i have no time to waste to talk about the same things forever. I am also still member - well i think so - of codoh, but then, despite being a "valued contributor", i have to ask a special permission to post anything, and am being denied the use of my private message...Accordingly to their definition of "no censorship" i guess.

I can assure, and you can check, that nor I nor Statmec, have posted anything under another pseudo than the one we used. (well it is possible that Statmec had another pseudo when rodoh was hosted on yukku.) I am Balsamo here, on rodoh as well as on codoh.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 06, 2016 6:12 pm

Balsamo wrote:...(well it is possible that Statmec had another pseudo when rodoh was hosted on yukku.)...
LOL

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Fri May 06, 2016 6:38 pm

:lol: ;)

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri May 06, 2016 6:53 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Charles? Is that you?

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:17 pm

Ian Hazard wrote: You guys really are priceless.
Who the {!#%@} are you? Fess up.
Berg once made reference to "kikes" in the main forum and compared Rudolf Hoess to Jesus Christ (not making that up) and was not banned or even reprimanded. The owner of the site, Smith, frequently makes reference to "Niggers" in the Lounge forum. There is a clear double standard. Check out my "very best of Charles Traynor" thread. At least half of those posts were from The Lounge and one or two were from the main forum. The dude makes death threats on a regular baisis, DP never does that. You are clearly working to an agenda.

He posted personal information. That is unacceptable in every circumstance. "New and Experienced" btw is an oxymoronic statement, with an empathis on moronic. The mod you speak of, a cowardly little effeminate type, is known to use demeaning insults and fallacious arguments at the HC blog.

Also: the account in question was not a troll account. I have viewed many old rodoh threads and the poster in question was informative and concise. I suspect that the mod committed the libelous offence in question due to his having constantly been up ended by the victim in open argument. A cheap tactic from a weak, cowardly little man.
RODOH is owned and moderated by open racists, and routinely features hilarious examples, all of which have been documented here, of said creatures stumbling dramatically with the clear facts. It's rules are tailored to the needs of the unintelligent and fascistic, with prohibitions on "wall of text obfuscation" which is a code word for "me no want big arguments because me is retard waaaaah". If you really think that about RODOH then you can get lost. SSF is where the scholars and serious researchers congregate to discuss the real facts.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 06, 2016 10:32 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:The dude makes death threats on a regular baisis,
Ah, thanks for the reminder! Fish made such a threat against NexGen and Kent Ford at Rodoh1.0 - and also there extolled the attempted murder of Gabby Giffords and expressed satisfaction about the deaths of a judge and nine-year-old in the shooting. No problems with this stuff but someone swears and the Nazi apologists get all queasy! LOL.
Jeff_36 wrote:"New and Experienced"
Yeah, that was bizarre. The guy knew exactly what he was doing - allowing that sort of thing takes away any basis for people who so strongly disagree to engage. It compromises the forum.
Jeff_36 wrote:a . . . little effeminate type
Now, now. Even if true, this doesn't matter.
Jeff_36 wrote:RODOH is owned and moderated by open racists, and routinely features hilarious examples, all of which have been documented here, of said creatures stumbling dramatically with the clear facts. It's rules are tailored to the needs of the unintelligent and fascistic, with prohibitions on "wall of text obfuscation" which is a code word for "me no want big arguments because me is retard waaaaah". If you really think that about RODOH then you can get lost. SSF is where the scholars and serious researchers congregate to discuss the real facts.
And as Balsamo said, it's boring.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Sat May 07, 2016 12:47 am

Xcalibur wrote:
They really are nothing more than one of those infections that no one knows quite how to eradicate but persists just enough to give people a swift pain in the ass... like a herpes virus.
I wanted to make a reply to Rollo and they didn't even let it through cause I was getting "to off topic". I will admit "Been-there" is awesome. BUT I don't think its really that fair he let Rollo slip through with the dresden ohio photograph and then I make a reply that he says I'm getting off topic by explaining why the photograph is fake with just 1 photograph from the Hungarian skeptic.
Joseph E. Davies

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Sat May 07, 2016 12:48 am

Jeff_36 wrote:

Yep.
Joseph E. Davies

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 07, 2016 12:56 am

Denying-History wrote:. . . I will admit "Been-there" is awesome.
:?: :?: :?: :?:

This I have to hear . . .
Denying-History wrote:BUT I don't think its really that fair he let Rollo slip through with the dresden ohio photograph and then I make a reply that he says I'm getting off topic by explaining why the photograph is fake with just 1 photograph from the Hungarian skeptic.
Well, that is just part of the dumb-{!#%@}'s awesomeness . . .

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Sat May 07, 2016 1:03 am

Denying-History wrote:. . . I will admit "Been-there" is awesome.
:?: :?: :?: :?:

This I have to hear . . .
xD guys just nice, that's not an average trait these people have anymore.
Denying-History wrote:BUT I don't think its really that fair he let Rollo slip through with the dresden ohio photograph and then I make a reply that he says I'm getting off topic by explaining why the photograph is fake with just 1 photograph from the Hungarian skeptic.
Well, that is just part of the {!#%@}'s awesomeness . . .
YAH! why wouldn't people love RODOH. It would be a lot better if they didn't let such things slide.
Joseph E. Davies

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 07, 2016 1:21 am

Denying-History wrote:xD guys just nice, that's not an average trait these people have anymore.
Nice? He whines and moans, derails, dodges, and is happy when he can use moderation to squelch an argument he can't deal with or when he is able to stack the deck in his favor. He's a deep anti-Semite. His arguments are basically forms of childish game-playing. He's repetitive and tedious - and loves squabbling about squabbling. He also knows diddly squat. Other than that - yeah, awesome.
Denying-History wrote:YAH! why wouldn't people love RODOH. It would be a lot better if they didn't let such things slide.
The whole point of the place is to make a handful of Nazi sympathizers and anti-Semites feel that they've been successful. It's gotten to be like Codoh in that.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Sat May 07, 2016 1:41 am

Denying-History wrote:xD guys just nice, that's not an average trait these people have anymore.
Nice? He whines and moans, derails, dodges, and is happy when he can use moderation to squelch an argument he can't deal with or when he is able to stack the deck in his favor. He's a deep anti-Semite. His arguments are basically forms of childish game-playing. He's repetitive and tedious - and loves squabbling about squabbling. He also knows diddly squat. Other than that - yeah, awesome.
Denying-History wrote:YAH! why wouldn't people love RODOH. It would be a lot better if they didn't let such things slide.
The whole point of the place is to make a handful of Nazi sympathizers and anti-Semites feel that they've been successful. It's gotten to be like Codoh in that.
Oh well they are still better and more in their mind then the owner of whale.to
Joseph E. Davies

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun May 22, 2016 4:30 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:Having a formal propositions subforum seems completely reasonable to me. The standard of posts at RODOH is also generally superior to what I see here, and best of all those guys don't sit in a jerk circle fondling each other's egos. This outpouring of bile directed towards the RODOH board is completely infantile and unnecessary. Grow up.

[Makes note to sign up at RODOH]
so our posts are inferior to Smith's ravings about "niggers"?

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Jeff_36 wrote:
Ian Hazard wrote:Having a formal propositions subforum seems completely reasonable to me. The standard of posts at RODOH is also generally superior to what I see here, and best of all those guys don't sit in a jerk circle fondling each other's egos. This outpouring of bile directed towards the RODOH board is completely infantile and unnecessary. Grow up.

xD Hes been signed up at Rodoh before he got here.

Rodoh: Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Skeptic: Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:05 am

Hes basically just speaking out of his ass, and its not like Rodoh has been taken over by a single opinion... (excluding nessie and DP)
Joseph E. Davies

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Denying-History wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:

xD Hes been signed up at Rodoh before he got here.

Rodoh: Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Skeptic: Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:05 am

Hes basically just speaking out of his ass, and its not like Rodoh has been taken over by a single opinion... (excluding nessie and DP)
deceitful little man him.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 22, 2016 5:59 pm

I don't follow this - the times show him signing up here in 2015 and at Rodoh in 2016.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Jeff_36 » Sun May 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I don't follow this - the times show him signing up here in 2015 and at Rodoh in 2016.
YES! you're right! I just remembered that he did a lame one off post in the refugee discussion back in December or thereabouts. Maybe he forgot his password and made a different account.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue May 24, 2016 1:47 am

Hey Balsamo,
I read a couple of your posts at Rodoh on Austria - they were good. I didn't got back far but is Nessie more or less taking a pov, monocausal and Germany-focused, that leads to the Austrian cliché of "Hitler's first victims"? It sure as heck sounded like that. Thanks, SM

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue May 24, 2016 2:15 am

Howdy Everyone.

Mondail on the JREF/ISF forum wants a debate about Eric Hunt's propaganda video "Questioning The Holocaust"

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=249

I'll try bring him here, but I have a gut feeling Mondail may be Monsterous. I can't do a vocabulary match because Mondail is a "drive by" propaganda poster on the JREF/ISF forum and thus doesn't talk in his own words much.