The state of online Holocaust denial

Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:23 am

LOL
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:45 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:41 am
He claims he can, but can't because of a conspiracy :lol: :lol: :lol:
I heard the diesel gas vans next to his house have been producing too much to prevent him from seeing his computer screen.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed May 01, 2019 6:04 pm

I am Goody67, we are all Goody67!!
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 03, 2019 11:31 am

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 8&start=10

>> No retraction is possible ...

as if I wish to retract anything, least of all haunting their dreams ... I am Goody67, I am Airfix, I am Roberto (whoops), I am the walrus, and most of all I am Damo Suzuki tee hees mega lols

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:25 pm

If you are the walrus then we are the egg men. And I don’t want to talk about the time I thought I was sitting on a cornflake.... :)
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri May 03, 2019 7:28 pm

other things I am . . . besides Goody67 and Pyrrho . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:15 am

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 04, 2019 4:42 am

mega teehees

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:11 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 4:42 am
mega teehees
See, I think you're actually Muddy Waters... sans turtleneck :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 04, 2019 6:08 am

You don’t think I’m Pyrrho?

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun May 05, 2019 10:22 am

Ha ha ha. Von Smallhausen is definitely as mad as es chooch es chooch.

The ego gets a mention here too.

"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 05, 2019 11:08 am

"I am the god of hell-fire . . . and I bring you . . ." Stat Mech's SPs!!! LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun May 05, 2019 11:11 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:22 am
Funny, too, about that thread is how "they" imagine that people here, such as me, give Nessie props for her performance over there, when I've belittled it on a number of occasions, and they entirely miss the sometimes nasty exchanges of views on various topics which Nessie and I, in particular, have had. Damned if I know how "they" can be so dense and proud of it.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun May 05, 2019 11:33 am

"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun May 05, 2019 11:35 am

oops.

AHF

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun May 12, 2019 11:49 pm

I can’t believe that everyone wants to be me. :mrgreen: Or, do I really have lots of different accounts? :lol:

It’s hilarious to read how stupid the paranoid weird freak Huntinger is about me, I haven’t been on Scott’s shitty little forum in months!
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon May 13, 2019 12:46 am

I wanna be me.

Be somebody.... Be someone....

AHF

Pyrrho
Administrator

Post by Pyrrho » Tue May 21, 2019 1:01 am

Our name is Legion for we are many, etc.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue May 21, 2019 4:11 pm

For a moment I thought something had stirred at rodoh...

Carri on!

AHF

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:31 pm

Good to see that Nessie has been allowed to post in the main part of the forum.

The deniers have absolutely no clue about what happened during the Holocaust and refuse to look at the evidence. They also dismiss “all” eyewitnesses accounts and regard their testimonies as lies.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p149883

Nessie is spot on about the deniers - they are uneducated and have no idea what they are even attempting to discuss. Oh, and most (if not all) have Nazi sympathies.

I think what’s really funny is when the deniers try and use technical arguments and in doing so make themselves look like twats.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:39 pm

I can also see that Turnagain is still just repeating his old claims which have been refuted for a long time. He bored the living daylights out of me when I used to post on the forum by repeating the same crap.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:54 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:39 pm
I can also see that Turnagain is still just repeating his old claims which have been refuted for a long time. He bored the living daylights out of me when I used to post on the forum by repeating the same crap.
Somehow some deniers snuck onto a Facebook page I belong to. Then they invited me to join their little closed page.
Shouldn’t have done that.... :)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 12:30 am

So Rodoh is still operating . . . ?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:08 am

It’s limping along. Has to be in trouble if they let Nessie out of the penalty box.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu May 23, 2019 2:29 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:08 am
It’s limping along. Has to be in trouble if they let Nessie out of the penalty box.

Could be Kuntsl's Pervitin supply got comprised :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 2:58 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
So is Nessie still asking for the evidence - and are they still "doing" Treblinka, witnesses, semantics about mass graves and cremains, and "transit"?

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:04 am

Thu May 23, 2019 2:58 am
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
So is Nessie still asking for the evidence - and are they still "doing" Treblinka, witnesses, semantics about mass graves and cremains, and "transit"?

Now that you mention it, I hadn't noticed Nessie being MIA here...

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:30 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Looks that way...Nessie is freely using “ignore.”

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Thu May 23, 2019 10:37 am

What do you think? :lol: The idiots will never learn.

Turnagain:
Wiernik is a lying POS. Anyone who claims to believe him is either a charlatan or a fool. His lies are evidence of nothing.

No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p149902
Nessie's problem is that he DOES have eyewitnesses. Witnesses like Wiernik and Rajchman both of whom are proven liars. Then he fantasizes about the graves, an unspecified excavator and claims that the magic Jew barbeque was functional. Then he demands travel itineraries for all the Jews who transited through Treblinka and the other AR camps. That while the means to determine the exact location of the giant mass graves is readily at hand. Neither does he have any explanation for why Haimi hasn't found any mass graves at Sobibor.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p149925
Nessie wrote:
No, I was given proof of a few thousand people selected to work on arriving at TII and leaving without going any further into the camp than the train station.
You were given proof that deportees arrived at Treblinka, stayed there for as long as eight days and left. There were two entire trainloads of deportees including men, women and children that left Treblinka. As far as your, "They were selected to work without going any further into the camp than the train station", you are simply lying.

You claim to have GPR scans for Sobibor and Belzec. Let's see them. As far as your other supposed "evidence", it's dreck.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p149934

Werd is back posting his usual nonsense too:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p149947

To which Turnagain replied:
Excellent post, Werd. Nessie's preferred technique is to lie about a given incident and then demand witnesses to prove him wrong. He no doubt considers that to be a very "slick trick" for making his lie appear reasonable. Typical shitty little tactic from a hoaxer.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p149951

Turnagain's brainwashed mind has convinced him into believing, "No cremains, no graves, no holyhoax. Finito. End of story."

Cremains and graves have been found. But, no matter how many times Nessie tells him and shows him, he will always reject the evidence. Turnagain really is an oddball and is a good example at how the mind of a denier works, especially in relation to what deniers accept as proof when it suits their agenda and how they so quickly dismiss evidence which proves their claims wrong. So, for example, he believes wholeheartedly that Eric Hunt's video about Treblinka is the truth and proves that the camp was a transit camp - even though Hunt admitted the contents of the video to be wrong and that it did not prove the camp was a transit camp at all.

I think what's the funniest thing about the stupidity of the wannabe Nazis is that their beloved Nazi idols admitted the Holocaust! Especially considering the fact that there are numerous of reports showing the figures of how many Jews were killed. Former SS members also have spoken out against denial, most notably the two cases of Josef Klehr who said that any person who denies people were gassed at Auschwitz must be "crazy or in the wrong" and Oswald Kaduk who said such people were not "normal people". Similarly, Oskar Gröning, who hit the headlines a few years ago about his role at Auschwitz, said about denial:

"I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there."

It doesn't take a genius to work out that the main motive behind deniers is anti-semitism. I've never come across a single denier (they like to call themselves 'revisionists') who did not hold Nazi sympathies, especially anti-semitism.

Turnagain, Huntinger, Werd and all of the other crazy twats on the forum have never read a single scholarly work about the Holocaust.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:59 am

Ah, Turnagain still grinding on Jewish witnesses I see.

Turnagain doesn’t know anything about any other camp, he told me once that if Treblinka is disproved then all the other camps were automatically disproved.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Thu May 23, 2019 4:30 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:59 am
Ah, Turnagain still grinding on Jewish witnesses I see.

Turnagain doesn’t know anything about any other camp, he told me once that if Treblinka is disproved then all the other camps were automatically disproved.
Never mind Treblinka, Turnagain knows absolutely nothing about any part of the Holocaust.

His questions about Treblinka have been answered and yet he still refuses to accept any of the evidence and repeats his bizarre statements about the camp. I remember when I answered his questions and the only replies I got were the same things he had already posted.

He’s just another one of those people who tries to discuss something he knows very little about, if at all anything.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 4:57 pm

He knows about draglines. The key to the Holocaust mystery.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Well, his knowledge of soil certainly convinced me. Or was it rocks? I can’t remember.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu May 23, 2019 5:48 pm

I do get why they focus on Treblinka. Overwriting the evidence and phonying up the history to exclude Treblinka undoes a huge part of the clearance of the General Gouvernement - the heart of the beast, so to speak. If they could make it stick, well, look what Hunt tried - and how he gave up.

What I don't get is why they are so incompetent and repetitive, or why Nessie thinks that something's accomplished by the symbiosis that occurs there, mutual repetition.

It reminds me of an old joke: a newcomer in prison can't figure out why before lights out each night inmates shout out numbers, each of which causes hilarity down the prison corridor. He asks what's going on and learns that the inmates have been together so long that they've numbered the jokes for ease. The newcomer sets about learning a slew of the jokes and which numbers apply to them - and works up the nerve one night to join in and shouts out "11." No one laughs, there's a long awkward silence. Disappointed, he asks his cellmate what went wrong. His cellmate tells him, "Some people just can't tell a joke." That's Rodoh's main forum today, stale jokes that no one tells well.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:21 pm

Thu May 23, 2019 4:57 pm
He knows about draglines. The key to the Holocaust mystery.
Don’t forget his knowledge of excavators. :lol:

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 6:32 pm

Not that I want to encourage this but how likely is IT that turnagain has read the Holocaust Controversies white paper?
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Thu May 23, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AHF

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:32 pm
Not that I want to encourage this but how likely is that turnagain has read the Holocaust Controversies white paper?
I’d say the answer to that is not a chance.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:36 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 5:06 pm
Well, his knowledge of soil certainly convinced me. Or was it rocks? I can’t remember.
He’s as dumb as a box of rocks.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Thu May 23, 2019 6:41 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:32 pm
Not that I want to encourage this but how likely is IT that turnagain has read the Holocaust Controversies white paper?
I think it’s quite logical to assume “no” due to the fact that he has been yapping the same crap for years.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu May 23, 2019 6:55 pm

Apologies to Gilbert Shelton...

This is kind of how I imagine these loonies like turnagain when he starts.

AHF