The state of online Holocaust denial

Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:09 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:04 pm
Who is "rollo the granger"? He is another one who posts utter nonsense.
According to rollo, no, he’s never posted here. He apparently did at one time but was banned.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:19 am

search Rodoh for Zhikharev Cyrillic Bold for a true rollo hoot . . .
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:15 pm

That was the last time I bothered to seriously debate, maybe the ONLY time.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Berg and Trollo have an Epic feud going on, they've been sniping and arguing about engines and diesel and petrol since, well it seems just after Mr Smith stopped wearing his superhero costume...give or take 30 years.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:19 am
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1132&start=590

Goodness me, that is embarrassing.

rollo the granger is not the sharpest tool in the shed and is a perfect example of the stupidity of deniers.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:59 pm

LOL that is true! but it is all right because what he lacks in intellect and knowledge he makes up for in certainty and obnoxiousness

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:06 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:54 pm
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:19 am
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1132&start=590

Goodness me, that is embarrassing.

rollo the granger is not the sharpest tool in the shed and is a perfect example of the stupidity of deniers.
Rollo tried arguing with me that ghettos existed in Poland before the German invasion in 1939. His proof was posting various literary examples of the use of the word “ghetto.”
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:53 pm

The deniers have always relied on using the moving the goalposts fallacy.

DasPrussian exposed crazy Berg moving the goalposts:
Friedrich Paul Berg wrote: ↑Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:07 pm
The goal posts have NOT changed at all.

The challenge remains: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

FPBerg
Liar. Here is where you changed the goal posts - you changed your original request from 'at least one Jew' to the following :
The "evidence" was supposed to be "overwhelming" and "undeniable" for the gassing not just of one Jew but of millions
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 80#p146239

Looks like you should have checked what you wrote before you decided to come out with another blatant Nazi lie, Berg .
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p146470

The "Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?" thread seems to be the only one in which people are actively posting these days. As expected, the deniers are making themselves look like twats.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:11 pm

And that challenge was met years ago (2010) even by someone with whom Rodoh clowns are well familiar: http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... carlo.html

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:19 am

Nothing will stop RTG and Berg et al repeating the same old questions over and over again to anyone who will listen, even when they have been answered. If you tell them that they have been answered it becomes goalpost shifting time.

Berg and RTG are classic repeaters. RTG used to wheel out his out of date History books and then object when that was pointed out to him.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:57 pm

LOL

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:07 am

rollo the granger seems to be having a fit and thinks that he is onto something big because he thinks that not many newspapers have covered the discovery of a mass grave of Jews in Belarus. According to him, the Soviets were more than likely the people responsible for the massacre.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3708

The logic ( :roll: ) of rollo the granger:
Biggest problem is only 600 bodies recovered while hoaxers claim that ~28,000 were murdered. That and now that real remains have been found, DNA analysis is needed which may or may not show that the remains are Jewish. Once again it looks as though reality is coming up short of hoaxer mythology.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 08#p146660

I have an inkling that “rollo the granger” is Turnagain’s sockpuppet.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:11 am

>> I have an inkling that “rollo the granger” is Turnagain’s sockpuppet.

No. Rollo was posting at Rodoh for years before Turnagain showed up on the "scene."

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:36 am

Maybe the sock is on the other foot? :-P
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:51 am

LOL the two seem really different.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:17 pm

I finally made myself go over to Rodoh to see how Werd was coming with the Einsatzgruppen. Not so well, in fact. He's actually decided to divert to new nonsense and, so, with Turnagain and Huntinger, has been re-visiting Hunt's Treblinka claims (https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3718) which were eviscerated here (viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22854). It's quite amusing to read how these two clowns stick with Hunt's video, long since abandoned by Hunt.

Also hilarious is that now there are apparently two brain-damaged non-HDers running circles around Werd, Turnagain and Huntinger - the two disabled posters quote liberally from our old thread, which is also nice to see. Airfix and this new guy, JewsEh1, are funny as hell . . . so Werd's decided to add looking like an idiot on Treblinka to his humiliation on Mattogno's EG book . . . good times.

Does been-there still post at Rodoh?

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Their stubborn adherence to Hunt is baffling, so much for 'original thinkers,' like I suppose Alaskan turnip and Von Smallhausen imagine themselves to be.

The guy who carried out the 'research,' himself declared it to be junk guys...if the person that produces the piece says its faulty why on earth do you think it has any value?

Perhaps you possess some special insight into it that Eric lacked?

Not come across the new bod at rodoh yet.

That'd be because mostly I avoid the place.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Good call, mate :)

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:46 am

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:17 pm
I finally made myself go over to Rodoh to see how Werd was coming with the Einsatzgruppen. Not so well, in fact. He's actually decided to divert to new nonsense and, so, with Turnagain and Huntinger, has been re-visiting Hunt's Treblinka claims (https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3718) which were eviscerated here (viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22854). It's quite amusing to read how these two clowns stick with Hunt's video, long since abandoned by Hunt.

Also hilarious is that now there are apparently two brain-damaged non-HDers running circles around Werd, Turnagain and Huntinger - the two disabled posters quote liberally from our old thread, which is also nice to see. Airfix and this new guy, JewsEh1, are funny as hell . . . so Werd's decided to add looking like an idiot on Treblinka to his humiliation on Mattogno's EG book . . . good times.

Been-there MIA? That'll cut the decibel level of whining down to an almost tolerable level...

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:58 pm
Their stubborn adherence to Hunt is baffling, so much for 'original thinkers,' like I suppose Alaskan turnip and Von Smallhausen imagine themselves to be.

The guy who carried out the 'research,' himself declared it to be junk guys...if the person that produces the piece says its faulty why on earth do you think it has any value?

Perhaps you possess some special insight into it that Eric lacked?

Not come across the new bod at rodoh yet.

That'd be because mostly I avoid the place.
According to Turnagain, not so:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p147639

I find it hilarious that Turnagain and Huntinger didn't even know that the term "Russian East" was used in the Korherr Report.

The new disabled poster "JewsEh1" showed Turnagain where it was used:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p147521

Airflix showed up Turnagain and Huntinger about it too:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p147617

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p147618

How can the two disabled posters take seriously two idiots who didn't even know that the term "Russian East" was used in the document but are adamant that the Nazis never murdered the Jews at Treblinka and instead were transited?

I've often thought about returning to the forum for a laugh, but I really can't be bothered to waste my time with idiots.

On a positive note, there doesn't seem to be much activity on the forum these days. I wonder how much longer it will be around.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:05 am

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:17 pm

I've just checked the forum, Depth Check has banned both of the disabled posters. :lol:

Unfortunately he still does:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p147393

The forum is basically a place for conspiracy theorists and denialists to get together!

When I used to post on the forum, one thing I noticed straightaway is that the deniers used to just repeat things that had been debunked/refuted a long long time ago. What kind of idiot still references Leuchter or Hunt?
Last edited by Goody67 on Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:14 am

Nice to see been-there is striving for a fair and unbiased analysis of international Jewry.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:46 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:14 am
Nice to see been-there is striving for a fair and unbiased analysis of international Jewry.
Says all you really need to know that he found revelation in Dolfie's last will :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:42 pm

I’m sure that was a “holy moly!!!!” moment for him.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 pm

One of the most humorous of threads on the forum is Charles Traynor’s thread, “Huntinger is a circumcised raven”:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3715

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:56 pm
One of the most humorous of threads on the forum is Charles Traynor’s thread, “Huntinger is a circumcised raven”:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3715

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, Charles still fantasizing about the “Day of the Rope.”

Have to give him credit for the circumcised raven thing. Never seen that before.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:01 pm

After reading the thread SM linked, I picture Huntinger dressing up with replica Gestapo uniforms, marching up and down his sitting room and getting excited over the posters of Hitler on his wall; I picture Turnagain sitting in his room with clumps of grass and digging holes trying to be a forensic expert, maybe one day he will take a trip to Treblinka.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:50 am

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:01 pm
After reading the thread SM linked, I picture Huntinger dressing up with replica Gestapo uniforms, marching up and down his sitting room and getting excited over the posters of Hitler on his wall; I picture Turnagain sitting in his room with clumps of grass and digging holes trying to be a forensic expert, maybe one day he will take a trip to Treblinka.
It's a sad crew there... directionless, depressed, angry, impotent and ignorant jerks flailing at a society they neither understand, nor enjoy...

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:38 pm

Lets add pointlessly stupid to that as Von Smallhausen seems to think that Goody 67 is a Stat sock.

AHF

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:58 pm

LOL, yeah...that’s truly moron level stuff.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:37 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:38 pm
Lets add pointlessly stupid to that as Von Smallhausen seems to think that Goody 67 is a Stat sock.
or vice versa . . . :)

not his forte, eh? too bad he got his ass banned here, it was amusing, in a listless way, to watch him flounder and make a spectacle of himself and his imaginary friends

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:36 am

This latest evidence-lacking Huntinger Von Smallhausen accusation was posted in Siberian exile, so it could be a joke. OTOH... It could be his serious belief. We know that its entirely justified to question Huntinger Von Smallhausen's sanity; the fantasy overseas Gestapo he cooked up. The fantasy friends. The fantasy up to date Nazi party he represents - less up to scratch a Nazi party than an old Nazi party like fish would like them to be a Nazi party.

Permanent Nazis and ex members from this forum should continue to wildly indulge themselves at rodoh in public spectacles shewing what is much MUCH more important a subject. Who cares about a complete lack of competence in debating the Holocaust properly. Squabbling about whom is top rodoh Nazi is of much greater importance. Isn't it?

AHF

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:52 pm

Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:37 am
Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:38 pm
or vice versa . . . :)

not his forte, eh? too bad he got his ass banned here, it was amusing, in a listless way, to watch him flounder and make a spectacle of himself and his imaginary friends
Oh no, the cat is out the bag! He got me (us!!!!!!!!!!)! What an absolute retard! :lol: He's a such a clever spark. :roll:

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:41 am

Oh is that what he is, I just thought he was yet another one attracted to the place because he's got a screw loose.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:47 pm

Tell k0nsl we are all Goody67.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:53 pm

We should rotate.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:43 am

I was just trying to provoke Berg to paroxysms of rage.....

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:36 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:43 am
Could he even find his way here???

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:41 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:36 am
Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:43 am
Could he even find his way here???
He claims he can, but can't because of a conspiracy :lol: :lol: :lol: