The state of online Holocaust denial

Discussions
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:02 pm

The crazed quarreling - about competing insane views of reality - in the Christchurch thread is utterly predictable and in fact one good reason for ignoring Rodoh, if only everyone had done so these past few years: more fun to watch, and far more destructive of denial than repeatedly asking the recalcitrant for evidence, is what they reveal about their values, knowledge, methods, social maturity, and thinking processes when left to their own devices.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:09 pm
The lunatics are showing their true colours in "The Christchurch mosque shooting" thread on the forum.

Due to the lack of interest of sane people bothering to try and engage with the morons, they are arguing among themselves more and more these days.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p146075

Remove the sockpuppets and ask yourself: how many people are actually deniers and active on the forum? I think around five at a push.
Infighting is par for the course with them. They always have had bitch fights. As low as that? Smith, Fish, Trollo, Werd, Von Smallhausen. :)
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Absolutely. I've long believed the presence in their forum of "foils," or normal folks, divert them from their natural inclination by providing a point on which they can agree and temporarily suspend their quarrels. So when they gang-attack Nessie, they give off the false impression that they know how to get along and that they are not profoundly anti-social. "Men in small rooms."

For clarification, is it von Smallhausen who spawned Huntinger, Trolljerkoff and NSDAP? All these accounts write posts in exactly the same way and have the same obsessions and derangements.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:36 pm

Yep, the Gestapo and NS insignia clutter obsessed same.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:56 pm

Fish appears to have printed off Tarrant's manifesto and have several pages of it bookmarked. Apparently according to him, SSF is run by 'Jew masters...'

He seems to have grown more overtly extreme over the years.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 pm

I think that the references to Nordiska motståndsrörelsen are a pretty big giveaway.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:56 pm
Fish appears to have printed off Tarrant's manifesto and have several pages of it bookmarked. Apparently according to him, SSF is run by 'Jew masters...'

He seems to have grown more overtly extreme over the years.
Well, we did order Nessie to do this that and the other, and as should be clear Nessie follows all orders from the ju-ju masters here.

As to the manifesto, I always did think of Fish as the intellectual type. LOL. Anyway, his using Scott's forum to incite and recruit for mass murder is one of the reasons for "StatMech's call for censorship," yeah, I think Scott's little shithole should have the plug pulled for that crap. It's on purpose. And they can't behind Scott's bullhsitting about free speech, either.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Custom Title: Lost in Translation

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Ian/Fish’s whining, he is ranting at himself:
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3683

We can all feel better, the Gestapo cosplayers are in New Zealand. They are conducting a full investigation while battling driving on the wrong side of the road.
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”

Harvard Crimson (on why it refused to run an add by Bradley Smith):
“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:54 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 pm
I think that the references to Nordiska motståndsrörelsen are a pretty big giveaway.
One of the rodoh Von Smallhausen accounts has adopted the NM logo. To be honest, I can't separate the accounts out.

In a typical - buried in the middle of an SS BS- trade-mark TM. - post about Maoris and Blacks and Gun Control finishing with a race mixing swipe at Burning Man, Scott Smith states:
'I would be appalled if the Mosque near where I live were shot up, and I really don't think Brenton Tarrant is a hero, but we seem to be on an inevitable fast track right to the Brave New World of corporate Globohomo.'
These video sleuths have apparently been scrutinising this video, frame by frame it seems for evidence of something or another. Whatever is IT that floats their boat?

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Oh yeah Fish was tossed for mistaking SSF for rodoh or White National cookery, simple as that. After repeated warnings by moderator. Pretending to not be Ian Hazard is stupid, considering none of them have any ability at sockpuppetry, their true selves are hilariously obvious behind the masks. If he had any interest in this community instead of acting like he did, when warned to knock it off he could have tempered his poisonous fascinations. He can't. Indeed if he can't differentiate between normal Internet and the stupidly unpleasant culture he and the other cosplayers have chosen to involve themselves in, that is not SSF's problem is it?
Last edited by Darren Wilshak on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:08 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:54 pm
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 pm
One of the rodoh Von Smallhausen accounts has adopted the NM logo. To be honest, I can't separate the accounts out.
IIRC it is the Smallhausen account branded "Trolljerkoff" that uses their logo. Along with a pair of cleaned up skinheads.
Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:54 pm
In a typical - buried in the middle of an SS BS- trade-mark TM. - post about Maoris and Blacks and Gun Control finishing with a race mixing swipe at Burning Man, Scott Smith states:
'I would be appalled if the Mosque near where I live were shot up, and I really don't think Brenton Tarrant is a hero, but we seem to be on an inevitable fast track right to the Brave New World of corporate Globohomo.'
These video sleuths have apparently been scrutinising this video, frame by frame it seems for evidence of something or another. Whatever is IT that floats their boat?
I really hope that they sort out whether the cartridges were cardboard or live and whether they ever struck terra firma. And whether the Jews or the Maoris were behind the whole thing.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Yes it is important that they get to the bottom of the matter, it might stop them fighting amongst themselves and give them further excuses to act like unpleasant human beings.

AHF

Goody67
Regular Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:19 pm

A relatively new user on the forum has been doing a fine job of showing people how idiotic the deniers truly are with their ridiculous conspiracy theories.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p146157

As usual, crazy Berg has been personally insulting the new user and ignoring the evidence presented.
“When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” - Robert Pirsig

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Satyam is the one that Von Smallhausen (X4 ) claims oddly is a Nessie sockpuppet in SE. Just to ya know...keep fighting. No evidence offered.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:28 pm

>> No evidence offered.

And if anyone asks for evidence, poof, out of the HD forum they go. Speaking of Scott's BS about free speech.

Goody67
Regular Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:34 pm

Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:55 pm
For clarification, is it von Smallhausen who spawned Huntinger, Trolljerkoff and NSDAP? All these accounts write posts in exactly the same way and have the same obsessions and derangements.
The accounts Huntinger and Trolljegeren are definitely the same person. Whoever he is, he seems to have a weird fetish with the German youth, especially wearing uniforms - other users have posted about it on the forum. He is a weirdo and is mentally ill (like most of the deniers). I'm not even sure he is genuinely a Holocaust denier, I think he just enjoys trolling and tries to get a reaction out of people on a regular basis. Oh, and he has way too much time on his hands, he constantly posts on the forum.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 08#p145359
“When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion.” - Robert Pirsig

Goody67
Regular Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:34 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:26 pm
Satyam is the one that Von Smallhausen (X4 ) claims oddly is a Nessie sockpuppet in SE. Just to ya know...keep fighting. No evidence offered.
I was also accused of being a Nessie sockpuppet. :? They are just plain idiots.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:34 pm
The accounts Huntinger and Trolljegeren are definitely the same person. Whoever he is, he seems to have a weird fetish with the German youth, especially wearing uniforms - other users have posted about it on the forum. He is a weirdo and is mentally ill (like most of the deniers). I'm not even sure he is genuinely a Holocaust denier, I think he just enjoys trolling and tries to get a reaction out of people on a regular basis. Oh, and he has way too much time on his hands, he constantly posts on the forum.

I think that he is also VFX née NSDAP. And all roads go back to von Smallhausen.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Smart observation by DP.

Rodoh always attracted weirdoes.

Es chooch es chooch.

AHF

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:07 pm

Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:53 pm
Goody67 wrote:

I think that he is also VFX née NSDAP. And all roads go back to von Smallhausen.
VFX, Trolljerkoff, NSDAP, Huntinger = Alles Von Smallhausen. :shocka

AHF

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:16 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:
At one point there was some discussion that NSDAP was my sock puppet. I found that unintentionally hilarious.

If I’m going to send a sock puppet in then I would make it a psycho denier. I did that at CODOH for a little while.

Groening:

“(It is) vicious propaganda based on utter BS that has been discredited time and time again.”

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:30 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:05 pm
Smart observation by DP.

Rodoh always attracted weirdoes.

Es chooch es chooch.
Also funny as hell. But by AirfixGeneral . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:34 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:16 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Darren Wilshak wrote:
At one point there was some discussion that NSDAP was my sock puppet. I found that unintentionally hilarious.

If I’m going to send a sock puppet in then I would make it a psycho denier. I did that at CODOH for a little while.
I've had a number of SPs, eons ago; my favorite was never ever sussed out in the slightest. A couple were guessed to be me but also guessed to be others, and they gave up quickly on them. OTOH, yeah, lately I think they identify different people with a familiar "face," hilariously, but, to be fair, I did the same with montgomery and it has taken quite a while to ID Trolljerkoff.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:43 pm

Yes, sorry. There aren't many sensible people left at rodoh.

AHF

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:53 pm

LOL, I second that.

Groening:

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:39 pm

Yes to be fair Monty and VFX were separated at birth.

AHF

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:40 pm