RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:26 pm

"The were resettled in the East with a new work ethic installed in them which is foreign to their nature so to speak."
Someday maybe one of these ignorant cacksuckers can explain how these lazy Yids managed to gain control of all international finance :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Nessie, I have also been banned from the Holocaust forum.
Goody67 is now banned from the Holocaust forum. I will deal with the off topic posts when I return home in a couple of days and have a screen larger than my phone to work with.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p138772

More evidence that the deniers don’t like it when people ask them to provide evidence for their unsupported claims.
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9854
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:48 pm

Hey, like the signature!!!!
LOL
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

https://twitter.com/jonronson/status/10 ... 24832?s=21

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Nessie, I have also been banned from the Holocaust forum.
Goody67 is now banned from the Holocaust forum. I will deal with the off topic posts when I return home in a couple of days and have a screen larger than my phone to work with.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p138772

More evidence that the deniers don’t like it when people ask them to provide evidence for their unsupported claims.
More to the point, you pushed the "Jew Berg" thing way past its sell-by date....

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm

The asking-for-evidence thing is being way overplayed. Cf Holocaust Controversies for a counter approach and one that is educational.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm
The asking-for-evidence thing is being way overplayed. Cf Holocaust Controversies for a counter approach and one that is educational.
Exactly, particularly in the light of the fact that someone like Huntinger is completely incapable of providing any evidence and makes over-generalized claims that defy being evidenced. Pointing that out once is fine, repeating ad nauseam and ad infinitum is not.

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Nessie, I have also been banned from the Holocaust forum.
Goody67 is now banned from the Holocaust forum. I will deal with the off topic posts when I return home in a couple of days and have a screen larger than my phone to work with.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p138772

More evidence that the deniers don’t like it when people ask them to provide evidence for their unsupported claims.
More to the point, you pushed the "Jew Berg" thing way past its sell-by date....
Not as much as the moron has continued to spout his BS from his website.
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm
The asking-for-evidence thing is being way overplayed. Cf Holocaust Controversies for a counter approach and one that is educational.
I tried that method. I referred Bob on the RODOH forum to the Holocaust Controversies website about the Korherr Report and the reply was that the report is evidence.
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:44 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:48 pm
Hey, like the signature!!!!
LOL
It's probably one of the most simplest ways of showing the ignorance of deniers. I shall be keeping it as my signature on this forum and the RODOH forum.

Deniers are ignorant morons that are clearly a few bricks short of a load.
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9854
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm
The asking-for-evidence thing is being way overplayed. Cf Holocaust Controversies for a counter approach and one that is educational.
I tried that method. I referred Bob on the RODOH forum to the Holocaust Controversies website about the Korherr Report and the reply was that the report is evidence.
They don’t like HC anyway, it shows them how ridiculous they are.

As a back up they bring up a certain controversy as a way to deflect.
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

https://twitter.com/jonronson/status/10 ... 24832?s=21

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:50 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:31 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:26 pm
The asking-for-evidence thing is being way overplayed. Cf Holocaust Controversies for a counter approach and one that is educational.
I tried that method. I referred Bob on the RODOH forum to the Holocaust Controversies website about the Korherr Report and the reply was that the report is evidence.
Of course that was his reply - but the point isn’t to convince deniers; it's to learn and to provide resources for those who are truly interested. Asking for evidence repeatedly is not a useful resource for casually interested readers.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:29 pm
Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:14 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Nessie, I have also been banned from the Holocaust forum.
Goody67 is now banned from the Holocaust forum. I will deal with the off topic posts when I return home in a couple of days and have a screen larger than my phone to work with.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p138772

More evidence that the deniers don’t like it when people ask them to provide evidence for their unsupported claims.
More to the point, you pushed the "Jew Berg" thing way past its sell-by date....
Not as much as the moron has continued to spout his BS from his website.
Well, so what? Berg has been spouting for 30 years (20 of those years online)...

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9854
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:24 pm

How unfortunate. I thought Turnagain got drunk out in the wilds of Alaska and drowned himself in a river or got eaten by a bear. What a pity, he’s still kickin’ around.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=780
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

https://twitter.com/jonronson/status/10 ... 24832?s=21

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:33 pm

RODOH and indeed CODOH are voice boxes for deniers and if a casual reader does drop by, when they see the denier claims cannot be evidenced and are often plain nuts, they will see that denial is just drivel.

Every time evidence is posted of what did happen, the deniers have their excuses ready for why they dismiss it. They love an excuse to call a Jew a liar. They feel aggrieved when claiming a Nazi hero of theirs was tortured. They are delighted to allege the Soviets faked evidence (some of which they do not even need to allege). They feel good about themselves when they think they have found a flaw in the evidence, such as the issue over diesel engines. They like to big themselves up as experts as they critique the work of Staffs Uni (they tend to fixate on Caroline Sturdy-Colls) and the mistake over the marking on the tile found at TII was a gift for them. They are very comfortable with their arguments from ignorance and incredulity.

What makes them very uncomfortable, is to ask them to evidence what did happen. Some just claim it just does not matter what did happen to the Jews (Turnagain). Others claim it is somehow wrong to ask (been-there). Some allege it is reversing the burden of proof to ask them to evidence their own beliefs (Rollo). Some latch onto one piece of evidence and claim it is proof (Bob and one section in the Korherr Report). Others claim that since it cannot have happened as described, it therefore did not happen (Berg). Others assert the Jews lived on and just ended up where they went (Scott).

Yes it gets repetitive to ask for evidence, but they are very repetitive when asking for evidence of the Holocaust. The point is deniers find it much harder to deal with being asked for evidence than they find it to think up excuses not to believe the evidence of the Holocaust.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:21 am

Nessie wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:33 pm
RODOH and indeed CODOH are voice boxes for deniers and if a casual reader does drop by, when they see the denier claims cannot be evidenced and are often plain nuts, they will see that denial is just drivel.

Every time evidence is posted of what did happen, the deniers have their excuses ready for why they dismiss it. They love an excuse to call a Jew a liar. They feel aggrieved when claiming a Nazi hero of theirs was tortured. They are delighted to allege the Soviets faked evidence (some of which they do not even need to allege). They feel good about themselves when they think they have found a flaw in the evidence, such as the issue over diesel engines. They like to big themselves up as experts as they critique the work of Staffs Uni (they tend to fixate on Caroline Sturdy-Colls) and the mistake over the marking on the tile found at TII was a gift for them. They are very comfortable with their arguments from ignorance and incredulity.

What makes them very uncomfortable, is to ask them to evidence what did happen. Some just claim it just does not matter what did happen to the Jews (Turnagain). Others claim it is somehow wrong to ask (been-there). Some allege it is reversing the burden of proof to ask them to evidence their own beliefs (Rollo). Some latch onto one piece of evidence and claim it is proof (Bob and one section in the Korherr Report). Others claim that since it cannot have happened as described, it therefore did not happen (Berg). Others assert the Jews lived on and just ended up where they went (Scott).

Yes it gets repetitive to ask for evidence, but they are very repetitive when asking for evidence of the Holocaust. The point is deniers find it much harder to deal with being asked for evidence than they find it to think up excuses not to believe the evidence of the Holocaust.
And your point is?

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:55 pm

That rather than try and evidence the Holocaust did take place, ask deniers to evidence that it did not and what they think did happen.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:23 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:55 pm
That rather than try and evidence the Holocaust did take place, ask deniers to evidence that it did not and what they think did happen.
So you find them forthcoming using this approach?

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:19 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:23 am
Nessie wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:55 pm
That rather than try and evidence the Holocaust did take place, ask deniers to evidence that it did not and what they think did happen.
So you find them forthcoming using this approach?
I find that they are far less confident in their replies and their abuse level rises.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Ian Hazard » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Nessie, I have also been banned from the Holocaust forum.
Goody67 is now banned from the Holocaust forum. I will deal with the off topic posts when I return home in a couple of days and have a screen larger than my phone to work with.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p138772

More evidence that the deniers don’t like it when people ask them to provide evidence for their unsupported claims.

Don't play the innocent victim. You were banned for trolling and constantly insulting your opponents. You brought nothing of value to the table and your puerile input will not be missed at RODOH.

I hope you and Nessie enjoy your Siberian Exile - a place where you can both spout as much BS as you want without interfering with the serious debate going on upstairs.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9854
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:01 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Nessie, I have also been banned from the Holocaust forum.
Goody67 is now banned from the Holocaust forum. I will deal with the off topic posts when I return home in a couple of days and have a screen larger than my phone to work with.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p138772

More evidence that the deniers don’t like it when people ask them to provide evidence for their unsupported claims.

Don't play the innocent victim. You were banned for trolling and constantly insulting your opponents. You brought nothing of value to the table and your puerile input will not be missed at RODOH.

I hope you and Nessie enjoy your Siberian Exile - a place where you can both spout as much BS as you want without interfering with the serious debate going on upstairs.
Speaking of spouting BS......
Ian’s back. I sense a scolding.


Well, unless this is one of his usual post, duck and run.
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

https://twitter.com/jonronson/status/10 ... 24832?s=21

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:01 pm
Don't play the innocent victim. You were banned for trolling and constantly insulting your opponents. You brought nothing of value to the table and your puerile input will not be missed at RODOH.

I hope you and Nessie enjoy your Siberian Exile - a place where you can both spout as much BS as you want without interfering with the serious debate going on upstairs.
Maybe you can tell that to the wannabe Nazi half-wits on the RODOH forum that personally insult people and then run to the moderators and cry when people give them a taste of their own medicine. Quite evidently, the vast majority of those on the forum are mentally ill. What sane person would claim that no Jews were murdered by the Nazis? What sane person would deny evidence due to their agenda and incredulity? The forum is full of neo-Nazis (wannabe Nazis), antisemites, racists, etc. I can't think of one user on the forum that is interested in a serious debate. Maybe you can name a few.

I was banned on the forum because I exposed the stupidity that deniers repeat time and time again. Deniers can never back up their claims and post utter BS.

You claim that the other sections of the forum are for a "serious debate". Let's see what Huntinger/Trolljegeren has been posting recently:
Statements like that could get you time in the slammer with Nessie. You assume that special treatment meant murder as that fits in with your warped scenario. Where is the hard evidence that this "special treatment" is a euphemism for murder.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 73#p139373
It does repeat itself ad nauseam due to verbal shits from the mouth. Jews were treated specially but needed to be evacuated from the motherland. This sadly was ill thought out. However, none were murdered.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 15#p139415
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:41 am

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p139544
balmoral2 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:06 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 am
Balmoral95 is the one trolling. Asking for deniers to evidence that there was not a Holocaust and what did happen instead is not trolling. Balmoral95 still thinks that deniers can be convinced there was Holocaust, by producing the evidence it happened.
As to the first sentence: BS.

As to the third: Wrong. Nope, I've never said or thought they can be convinced of anything.

Try asking Mr. Smith exactly what I told him in September at SSF when he suggested a debate.
I remember! LOL

I don't think sentence #2 holds up very well, either, FWIW.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:28 am

Ian Hazard wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:01 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Nessie, I have also been banned from the Holocaust forum.
Goody67 is now banned from the Holocaust forum. I will deal with the off topic posts when I return home in a couple of days and have a screen larger than my phone to work with.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p138772

More evidence that the deniers don’t like it when people ask them to provide evidence for their unsupported claims.

Don't play the innocent victim. You were banned for trolling and constantly insulting your opponents. You brought nothing of value to the table and your puerile input will not be missed at RODOH.

I hope you and Nessie enjoy your Siberian Exile - a place where you can both spout as much BS as you want without interfering with the serious debate going on upstairs.
I was exiled because it made deniers very uncomfortable to be asked to evidence that there was no Holocaust and what did happen instead.

The present attempts at debates and discussion of the evidence are pathetic. BRoI has to warn off the childish HN here;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 51#p139572
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:31 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:41 am
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p139544
balmoral2 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:06 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 am
Balmoral95 is the one trolling. Asking for deniers to evidence that there was not a Holocaust and what did happen instead is not trolling. Balmoral95 still thinks that deniers can be convinced there was Holocaust, by producing the evidence it happened.
As to the first sentence: BS.

As to the third: Wrong. Nope, I've never said or thought they can be convinced of anything.

Try asking Mr. Smith exactly what I told him in September at SSF when he suggested a debate.
I remember! LOL

I don't think sentence #2 holds up very well, either, FWIW.
I think it does. How can asking deniers to evidence their beliefs be trolling?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:09 am

I don't actually believe that people like Huntinger are being serious when they are claiming that no Jews were murdered by the Nazis. Deniers either refuse to give evidence for their claims (99.9% of the time) or when proved wrong about something respond with off-topic nonsense or claim the evidence is "not good enough". They are either trolling or mentally ill.

Not a single one of the deniers can even cite 20 books he has read about the Holocaust. been-there even reviews books he has not even read, what a muppet! :lol: It's quite clear that they don't even know anything about the Holocaust. Ignorance and neo-Nazi views tend to go hand in hand.

I don't see how Nessie asking a denier to provide evidence for their claim is trolling. :? The deniers on the forum don't like the fact that more than one person is asking them to provide evidence for their claims - I have been called Nessie and Nathan.

The deniers have been spouting the same arguments for years now and even when they have been proven wrong, they still continue to just ignore the evidence that contradicts their claims and post the same BS. It's a waste of time to take a denier seriously, he is not in the slightest bothered about evidence - if he were, he would not believe in the BS he does. They are just wannabe Nazis that try and sugarcoat the Nazis as angels and have hatred towards the Jews. I also highly suspect that very few, if any of them, behave the way they do online in real life.
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:23 pm

And it's Wednesday.

I've got nothing against trolling them per se, if it's interesting or funny or novel - or if it leads to interesting responses. Repeating requests for something you already know they will ignore and that they don't take seriously gets tedious pretty quickly.

As an observation, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Hans, and Andy Mathis - whose posts at Rodoh truly cause deniers there difficulties and who give very informative replies - are not phony banned there. I think the so-called bans they've given you and Nessie are really their form of trolling, provoked mostly by the newer members. The game also helps them imagine that there is a serious section of Scott's preposterous forum.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:23 pm
And it's Wednesday.

I've got nothing against trolling them per se, if it's interesting or funny or novel - or if it leads to interesting responses. Repeating requests for something you already know they will ignore and that they don't take seriously gets tedious pretty quickly.
The repetition serves two purposes. It reminds them they are wrong and that they can try an argue ad nauseam, it does not work. It also stops them burying that reminder so anyone new will still see it and hopefully catch onto denials big flaw.
As an observation, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Hans, and Andy Mathis - whose posts at Rodoh truly cause deniers there difficulties and who give very informative replies - are not phony-banned there.
I disagree. Their responses to evidence is to them, their strongest argument. They just dismiss evidence as lying, faked etc. Denial is all about supposedly debunking the evidence, therefore no Holocaust.
I think the so-called bans they've given you and Nessie are really their form of trolling, provoked mostly by the newer members. The game also helps them imagine that there is a serious section of Scott's preposterous forum.
The bans happened, as Scott admitted with his asking for evidence is autistic comment, because they could not cope with being asked to evidence their beliefs.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:53 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:23 pm
And it's Wednesday.

I've got nothing against trolling them per se, if it's interesting or funny or novel - or if it leads to interesting responses. Repeating requests for something you already know they will ignore and that they don't take seriously gets tedious pretty quickly.
The repetition serves two purposes. It reminds them they are wrong and that they can try an argue ad nauseam, it does not work. It also stops them burying that reminder so anyone new will still see it and hopefully catch onto denials big flaw.
As an observation, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Hans, and Andy Mathis - whose posts at Rodoh truly cause deniers there difficulties and who give very informative replies - are not phony-banned there.
I disagree. Their responses to evidence is to them, their strongest argument. They just dismiss evidence as lying, faked etc. Denial is all about supposedly debunking the evidence, therefore no Holocaust.
I think the so-called bans they've given you and Nessie are really their form of trolling, provoked mostly by the newer members. The game also helps them imagine that there is a serious section of Scott's preposterous forum.
The bans happened, as Scott admitted with his asking for evidence is autistic comment, because they could not cope with being asked to evidence their beliefs.
You think these are new observations or new reactions? You think they can cope with anything? Of course they dismiss what everyone posts; they always have, using the same hollow tropes.

You seem focused on the deniers, rather than on the historia or on reasonable readers who might come across their forum. The lameness of denial has long been on full display at Rodoh - the difference is, to choose Hans as an example, readers can learn something from what he posts rather than drop in on a family food fight.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:57 pm
Nessie wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:53 pm
......

The bans happened, as Scott admitted with his asking for evidence is autistic comment, because they could not cope with being asked to evidence their beliefs.
You think these are new observations or new reactions?
I have been on RODOH for a while now and it is new to be sidelined and to be subjected to so much abuse, for asking for evidence.
You think they can cope with anything? Of course they dismiss what everyone posts; they always have, using the same hollow tropes.
They find it far harder to cope with being asked to evidence their beliefs, than they do "debunking" the evidence for the Holocaust.
You seem focused on the deniers, rather than on reasonable readers who might come across their forum. The lameness of denial has long been on full display at Rodoh - the difference is, to choose Hans as an example, readers can learn something from what he posts rather than drop in on a family food fight.
I am focused on the reasonable readers, by highlighting that denial cannot evidence no Holocaust and what happened instead, which is the elephant in the room they are trying to hide.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Who destroyed Rodoh this time?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:47 am

Elagabalus at ISF asked, "What happened to the scrapbook pages gal?" Did anyone ever find out?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=647
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2564
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:39 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:47 am
Elagabalus at ISF asked, "What happened to the scrapbook pages gal?" Did anyone ever find out?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=647
Last I recall was Jeffk was looking into this...

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9854
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:02 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:39 am
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:47 am
Elagabalus at ISF asked, "What happened to the scrapbook pages gal?" Did anyone ever find out?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... tcount=647
Last I recall was Jeffk was looking into this...
I think she passed on to the great Berchtesgaden in the sky. That’s what the regulars think. Someone who knows her daughter passed condolences on her Facebook page.
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

https://twitter.com/jonronson/status/10 ... 24832?s=21

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm
Hey, some of Rodoh's best posters were sock puppets! :)
How many foul-mouthed SP's are you currently running at RODOH?

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:27 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:48 pm

During my time on the forum, I have not come across a single user that has been interested in a genuine debate.
More BS from you. People are not going to engage seriously with a troll who is intent on insulting them. YOU are the one who was not interested in serious debate.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9854
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm
Hey, some of Rodoh's best posters were sock puppets! :)
How many foul-mouthed SP's are you currently running at RODOH?
Who’s sock puppet are you?
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

https://twitter.com/jonronson/status/10 ... 24832?s=21

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:21 pm
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm
Hey, some of Rodoh's best posters were sock puppets! :)
How many foul-mouthed SP's are you currently running at RODOH?
Zero. Foul-mouthed or otherwise. I haven't posted at Rodoh since I left in 2014. The paranoia about who posts at Rodoh, exhibited by you and other members there, is, just the same, cute as all get out.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 207
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:03 pm

Ian Hazard wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:27 pm
More BS from you. People are not going to engage seriously with a troll who is intent on insulting them. YOU are the one who was not interested in serious debate.
Which user are you on the RODOH forum? :D

Nessie and I have been restricted to the Siberian Exile which permits trolling because we have asked the deniers to provide evidence for their claims. It’s as simple as that.

I came across an article which details the way a so-called revisionist thinks and posted it on the RODOH forum here.

The RODOH forum is not a place for a genuine debate about the Holocaust and certain aspects of it. Instead, it is a forum which is full of ignorant wannabe Nazis posting BS and when contradicted they end up repeating the same thing, posting off-topic nonsense, personal insults and just general overall trolling. Heck, some even roleplay the Third Reich. It’s a sad forum.
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9854
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:32 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:03 pm


Which user are you on the RODOH forum? :D
He goes by Ian Hazard on RODOH, unless he changed it.

Ian doesn’t post in the main Holocaust forum. Well, he didn’t when I posted there.
“They say..that in Slonim they gathered in the town square 14,000 people...and all were machine-gunned. I ask you, is it possible to believe such a thing?...How can the world remain silent? It is probably not true.”
Calel Perechodnik, Polish Jew, 1942

https://twitter.com/jonronson/status/10 ... 24832?s=21

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:03 pm
The RODOH forum is not a place for a genuine debate about the Holocaust and certain aspects of it
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"