RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:14 pm

For him to traipse over here to defend his shitty little forum, Scott must be feeling quite defensive about all this.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:48 pm

I created a thread a little while ago on the RODOH forum titled, "The toleration of trolling by Huntinger/Trolljegeren".

According to Huntinger, asking for evidence is trolling and I'm a subhuman.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3531

:D :D :D
"Social­ism is a phi­los­o­phy of fail­ure, the creed of igno­rance, and the gospel of envy, its inher­ent virtue is the equal shar­ing of misery." - Winston Churchill

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:54 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 pm
Scott Smith wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 am
I'm not leading a "movement" of any kind, and I have long said that Revisionism itself is not a "movement" of any kind.
It's a movement that is full of people trying to re-write history to suit their agenda and beliefs.
What RODOH is about is free-speech. That has always what it has been about. That has always been my goal, and yes, it has usually been disappointing.
No, it is not. Why is Nessie banned from a section on the forum?

The forum is mostly for uneducated morons who like to repeat their ridiculous and unfounded claims.

There are also too many sockpuppets on the forum.
That has been an acute problem there since the day the place opened its doors in 2003

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm

Hey, some of Rodoh's best posters were sock puppets! :)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:57 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:54 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 pm
Scott Smith wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 am
I'm not leading a "movement" of any kind, and I have long said that Revisionism itself is not a "movement" of any kind.
It's a movement that is full of people trying to re-write history to suit their agenda and beliefs.
What RODOH is about is free-speech. That has always what it has been about. That has always been my goal, and yes, it has usually been disappointing.
No, it is not. Why is Nessie banned from a section on the forum?

The forum is mostly for uneducated morons who like to repeat their ridiculous and unfounded claims.

There are also too many sockpuppets on the forum.
That has been an acute problem there since the day the place opened its doors in 2003
And, with no sense of irony, the buffoon requests of you, "Nisco wants evidence of 900 000 dead jews at Treblinka." LOL

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:01 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm
And then there was LGR with at least 7.... sometimes the bad outweighs the good....

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:12 pm

The funny thing is that the sockpuppets think that people can't put two and two together when the two separate accounts post in a very similar way, post on the same threads, etc.
Last edited by Goody67 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Social­ism is a phi­los­o­phy of fail­ure, the creed of igno­rance, and the gospel of envy, its inher­ent virtue is the equal shar­ing of misery." - Winston Churchill

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:43 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:01 pm
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 pm
And then there was LGR with at least 7.... sometimes the bad outweighs the good....
LOL but without SP's we'd have missed some of poosh's best moments. LGR's were indeed effin' stupid, simply a series of repeats of the same character peddling the same "odious" fantasies.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:45 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:12 pm
The funny is that the sockpuppets think that people can't put two and two together when the two separate accounts post in a very similar way, post on the same threads, etc.
With pooshoodog, it was kind of hard to tell. Once he got so confused between browsers that he posted a comment from pooshoodog for one of his SP's, armdgard, and had to kill armdgard off.

Mary Phagan and barncat were good fun, and, I think, Mary Phagan, barncat, and armdgrd all helped prepare him for his master performance as Steven Willow.

My Rodoh SPs were never sussed out, at least publicly.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:05 pm

Deniers also try and pretend to not be antisemitic, yet many of them use the word ‘Jew’ as an insult.

Huntinger reports Nessie and me to the moderators on the RODOH forum, yet he’s always calling me a subhuman, Jew, etc.

Huntinger is denying the mass murder of Jews, gassing, etc. He regards the Holocaust as “fiction”.

Why hasn’t Scott sorted this mess out? His forum is a joke.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:05 pm
Deniers also try and pretend to not be antisemitic, yet many of them use the word ‘Jew’ as an insult.

Huntinger reports Nessie and me to the moderators on the RODOH forum, yet he’s always calling me a subhuman, Jew, etc.

Huntinger is denying the mass murder of Jews, gassing, etc. He regards the Holocaust as “fiction”.

Why hasn’t Scott sorted this mess out? His forum is a joke.
Why would he sort anything out, he believes the same thing.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:19 pm

>> Why hasn’t Scott sorted this mess out? His forum is a joke.

Because Scott is part of the joke.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:25 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:05 pm
Deniers also try and pretend to not be antisemitic
Well, I dunno: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3242 (from back when Andy Mathis sometimes posted there)

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:10 am

Scott has just flown by to drop a couple of claims, which when asked to justify, he refused and flew off.

Denial is dependent on having its beliefs unchallenged. Hence the huge level of moderation on CODOH and the recently increased moderation on RODOH. Elsewhere, (such as twitter and you tube) deniers are protected from a full debate because of the sit format and so then can just shout a few words of abuse and some unevidenced claims and ignore any attempt at a reply.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:45 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:10 am
Scott has just flown by to drop a couple of claims, which when asked to justify, he refused and flew off.

Denial is dependent on having its beliefs unchallenged. Hence the huge level of moderation on CODOH and the recently increased moderation on RODOH. Elsewhere, (such as twitter and you tube) deniers are protected from a full debate because of the sit format and so then can just shout a few words of abuse and some unevidenced claims and ignore any attempt at a reply.
Indeed.

RODOH's tight moderation demonstrates how reluctant deniers are to provide evidence for their claims. If one asks for evidence then he or she is labeled as a "Jew" and reported. :D

It's always funny to read Hungtinger's little tantrums about the Jews. He wishes for a Holocaust but denies the Holocaust!!! One couldn't make it up... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:07 pm

>> Indeed.

I beg to differ. There is no recent trend there of "escalating moderation" in response to new challenges. Deniers at Rodoh were being battered day in and day out several years ago when HC folks and others used to post there. They were then, as now, ready to reply with anti-Semitic and other diversions.

Some of the newbies are rather quick to resort to complaints to the mods - but, FSS, in 2008 or 2009 k0nsl reported me for pointing out the folly of Fish/Traynor's Auschwitz reporr. Complaints about pooshoodog and others used to be quite common. The difference then was the moderation was equally divided between HDers and normal people. Nick Terry and then Joe Future kept things in check.

The inability of Rodoh's members to cough up support for their claims - and challenges for them to do - are nothing new. If anything, there is far less substantive argument in the forum these days, with people like Nick Terry, Roberto Muehlenkamp, Jon Harrison, Hans, Andy Mathis, Blue Space Oddity, iwh, and so on long since having stopped posting there or, some of them, posting there only occasionally these days.

The forum's moderation isn't particularly tight, compared to ISF or AHF. A distinct change came a few years ago, however, when the moderation fell more into the hands of the forum's deniers and Fish/Depth Check assumed the major role. The moderation became biased at that point. But that was a number of years ago, not recently. Depth Check seems to play, too, with a partial deck, so that his interventions are somewhat random.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:07 pm
>> Indeed.

I beg to differ. There is no recent trend there of "escalating moderation" in response to new challenges. .....
Since I am the only regular poster and I have been banned to one part of the forum, that shows an escalation in moderation. That Goody is pretty trolled with impunity and Nisco has a free pass to post the HAFCASH challenge across multiple threads are other examples of how the moderation has changed.

There are a number of people who believe Depth Check is not who he once was and I agree.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:26 pm

Trolling at Rodoh is hardly a new phenomenon. Gerdes has been on and off through the years, and whilst I posted there Lisciotto was allowed to stalk, harass and threaten other members.

Granted, the current crop of members represents a low. Used to be that one could read Rodoh threads and learn something from them, with HC folks posting regularly and even Steve Tyas showing up. Anyway, a sample of one can’t show a trend.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Huntinger now thinks that the Jews declared war on the Third Reich. Subsequently, the Nazis were right to intern the Jews as enemy aliens.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p138253

He’s so retarded that he doesn’t seem to release that it was not a war on the Third Reich, but an economic boycott in response to the Nazis’ violence and boycott against the Jews that lived in Germany.

When I first joined the RODOH forum, I thought he was a one-off. However, that is not the case - one can look at the different threads on the forum and see that antisemitism and attempts to justify the persecution of the Jews are quite common themes among the deniers on the forum.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:43 pm
Huntinger now thinks that the Jews declared war on the Third Reich. Subsequently, the Nazis were right to intern the Jews as enemy aliens.

He’s so retarded that he doesn’t seem to release that it was not a war on the Third Reich, but an economic boycott in response to the Nazis’ violence and boycott against the Jews that lived in Germany.

When I first joined the RODOH forum, I thought he was a one-off. However, that is not the case - one can look at the different threads on the forum and see that antisemitism and attempts to justify the persecution of the Jews are quite common themes among the deniers on the forum.
Scratch a denier and...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:05 pm

... find this thread on that, the boycott ("Jewish declaration of war") and the anti-Semitism: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1375, among many others (WUF!)

Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Gawd, that hoary old chestnut....
“Judea” as such didn’t exist, that was just some newspaper taking extreme poetic license over an ordinary boycott.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:36 pm

That incidentally wasn’t universally supported among US or British Jews. Germans Jews outright opposed it.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:27 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:36 pm
That incidentally wasn’t universally supported among US or British Jews. Germans Jews outright opposed it.
also dealt with here: https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26535

Since they aren't generating anything new - just replaying old "hits" like producer gas and the 1933 war declaration, like resettlement into the USSR and mass graves - then, I suppose, Old Links Я Us. Well, the posters of David Olere were new, but . . .

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:48 pm

One more point I have noticed on the RODOH forum is that the ‘new’ users just keep on repeating old refuted arguments and claims.

During my time on the forum, I have not come across a single user that has been interested in a genuine debate.

Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:25 am

Goody67 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:48 pm
One more point I have noticed on the RODOH forum is that the ‘new’ users just keep on repeating old refuted arguments and claims.

During my time on the forum, I have not come across a single user that has been interested in a genuine debate.
The problem is that they are all stuck somewhere in the 1990’s (if not earlier). That “Judea Declared War on Germany” crap’s been floating around forever. I’m surprised no one’s dredged up the World Almanac “no change in Jewish population.”

Deadspin, 2014:

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:43 pm

I have been banned from the forum until some point tonight without any reason given.

Yet, Huntinger can happily post his BS:
I do not hate Jewish people, they are irrelevant but a scourge on humanity. We are upset by the lies they promulgate all with the sole aim to get what they want, which for the most part is money. There was no holocaust though wish there was. The Palestinians and Syrians hate them it seems: I just don't care about filth.
He doesn't hate Jews but according to him they a scourge on humanity. One couldn't make it up. :lol:

He denies the Holocaust but wishes for one - despite the fact that he's a self-proclaimed Nazi (wannabe Nazi) and the overwhelming evidence to prove the Holocaust happened and that the Nazis admitted in public and privately that they were exterminating the Jews.

When I pointed out that deniers can never provide evidence for their claims, he posted:
You cannot debate; you demand evidence but cannot provide any of your own. You ask questions but do not provide any answers. You demand the books people read but you admit to using "google" most of the time. You repeat old cliche phrases with regular monotony like a Jew quoting a verse from the Talmud. Users here are interested in the truth, not a fictional story you have come to belief. People here wish to discuss not continually throw stones at each other in a debate. You are a pawn of Statistical Mechanic who is one testicle short of a full ejaculation; he like you is sub human. Basically you are a clueless troll.
The guy is an absolute moron. Whenever necessary I have provided references/sources, something the deniers are not capable of doing when it comes to evidence for their claims.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p138258

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:53 pm

blake121666 and Huntinger have now completely misinterpreted my posts. The former claims I don't believe in the extermination of the Jews because I accept the Korherr Report about the Jews being deported to the Russian East. The latter claims I'm a Jew and "a revisionist at least".

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p138279

Even though I have repeatedly reported that those citing the report should be aware of what it excluded from the report.

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p138193
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p138226

The report is one of the most important surviving Nazi documents.

Korherr even stated about the Jews being transported to Russia:
It must not be overlooked in this respect that of the deaths of Soviet Russian Jews in the occupied Eastern territories only a part was recorded, whereas deaths in the rest of European Russia and at the front are not included at all. In addition there are movements of Jews inside Russia to the Asian part which are unknown to us. The movement of Jews from the European countries outside the German influence is also of a largely unknown order of magnitude. On the whole European Jewry should since 1933, i.e. in the first decade of National Socialist German power, have lost almost half of its population.
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... rherr.html
https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?p=2097

The conclusion according to the report was that the Jewish population in Europe had fallen by four million in 1942. The war did not end until another three years after the report.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:43 pm
He doesn't hate Jews but according to him they a scourge on humanity. One couldn't make it up. :lol:
He is trying to mimic the SS's "scientific" attitude toward Jews and other supposed threats to the Volk. He thinks this makes him sound tough, non-emotional, objective, hard-assed.
Goody67 wrote:
. . . You are a pawn of Statistical Mechanic who is one testicle short of a full ejaculation; he like you is sub human. Basically you are a clueless troll.
Well, this much is true. I have a host of pawns and sock puppets which I run to wear deniers down. Even though you and others are not aware of it, you do not exist except as a device I've deployed to irritate huntinger. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:53 pm
blake121666 and Huntinger have now completely misinterpreted my posts. The former claims I don't believe in the extermination of the Jews because I accept the Korherr Report about the Jews being deported to the Russian East. The latter claims I'm a Jew and "a revisionist at least".
I can't find what you said about deportations to the East.

Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:26 pm

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:05 pm
Well, this much is true. I have a host of pawns and sock puppets which I run to wear deniers down. Even though you and others are not aware of it, you do not exist except as a device I've deployed to irritate huntinger. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I’m one of those!!!!!!

:lol:

Deadspin, 2014:

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:39 pm

There must be a facking star in the East: Huntinger has finally managed to work out that Syrians and Palestinians don't "seem" to like Jews. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:39 pm
There must be a facking star in the East: Huntinger has finally managed to work out that Syrians and Palestinians don't "seem" to like Jews. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bingo, "it seems" (he isn't sure but he is getting there) :)

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:24 pm

the utter insanity of Rodoh banning Nessie from the main forum but allowing posts in Siberia, where the same members who complain about Nessie's posts in the main forum now come to go back and forth with Nessie: it's hilarious ... Scott can't even run a crappy little forum with any sense to it.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:28 pm

Goody67 wrote:
I have been banned from the forum until some point tonight without any reason given.

You have been temporarily banned for the same reason I used to be banned. You force deniers to constantly face up to their flawed claims and they hate that. Those at RODOH are like a poster who pops up here from time time time called David and one at ISF called Mondial. They made the same flawed arguments, which they could not sustain. So they would disappear and have a bit of respite to clear their tiny minds. Then they would reappear with the same arguments.

They are trying to convince themselves with argumentum ad nasueam.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:44 pm

This is why both of us are banned, so that an obviously flawed argument such as this, can be posted unchallenged;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p138352

"Summary: The excellent engineering skills of the German people refutes the bogus mass-gassing claim using bogus, unidentified captured Soviet diesel erm, ...petrol engines for their exhaust fumes."

There is no hope for anyone who seriously presents such idiocy as an argument.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:53 pm

Now that Mattogno's Einsatzgruppen book has been published in English, it is a good time to check on other titles promised in the Holocaust Handbooks series a few years ago:

Vol 35: Monstrous, Lawrence. Einsatzgruppen: were they a postwar fabrication? (in collaboration with Metapedia)
Vol 36: Putin, Razz "VFX". Reinhard Heydrich - German Idol: In Appreciation of a Life Well Lived
Vol 37: Moore, Clayton, PhD, ed. The Jews: Passive Victims or Collective Suicide?
Vol 38: Zilladog, Mary Q. Q: Where Did Jews Go? A: Where They Are. (shipped with vacation guide to Florida to first 100 customers)
Vol 39: Allen, David Merlin. All the Evidence That's Fit to Print: the Holocaust "Proven" by Moshe Peer, Some Guy from Pittsburgh Who Does School Visits, Zelda Gordon, and Irene Zisblatt
Vol 40: Hunt, Eric. Interviewing the Holocaust Victim: "Elevator Methodology" for Getting the Most out of Liewitnesses
Vol 41: Smith, Scott. Engineering the Holocaust: Adapting a Lawnmower for Homicidal Gassing.
Vol 42: Crookes, Chris. Primal sources: a guide to their use and misuse
Vol 43: Berg, Fritz (with a foreword from Scott Smith). From Holzgas to Railroad Delousing Tunnels: 10 Ways to Properly Kill a Jew.
Vol 44: Rizoli, James. "Hogan's Heroes": an annotated chronology of the fabrication of the Big Holocaust Lie during the 1960s
Vol 45: Traynor, Charles. The Fish Reporr: Forensic and Architectural Studies of the Auschwitz-Birkenau "Camp" Complex (publication delayed, in progress, publication date TBD, under review, in preparation, forthcoming)
Vol 46: Crookes, Chris. The Wannsee Protocol: Anatomy of an Obfuscation [new insights! replacing Bohlinger/Ney's outdated work!]
Vol 47: Soll, L.Ying R. with Richie Gluecks. "By Bread Alone": Issues of the Brot supply in WVHA camps, 1940-1945
Vol 48: Hunt, Eric. Interviews With Elie Wiesel: Transcripts from a San Francisco Elevator. Topeka, KS: Menninger Foundation, 2007 (companion to Vol 40)
Vol 49: Mills, Michael. Bergen-Belsen: The Complete Pedantic Onanist's Guide to the SS-Aufseherinen 1944-45
Vol 50: Crookes, Chris. Etc, etc. Offenkundigkeit explained to the layman
Vol 51: Crookes, Chris. What is International Jewry?
Vol 52: Smith, Winston. Selfies in Archives: Film or Digital, Mobile Device or SLR, and Other Key Issues - a Technical Manual for Scholars (with 108 color plates)
Vol 53: Crookes, Chris. The Jews Started It: 'WUF,' the Jewish Assault on Germany and Germanness, and the Origins of World War II
Vol 54: Mills, Michael. Russia's White Sea Region in WWII: Gulags or Kibbutzim?
Vol 55: Hargis, BJ. KL Verschiedene and the lost camps of the Second World War
Vol 56: Crookes, Chris. Holy Moly! The yoga retreat in Connecticut that revealed a hidden international conspiracy
Vol 57: Werd, Drew. "Short and Sweet": How to Keep Your Cool in the Face of Trolls, Zionists, Lewish Jiars, and Other Shitlibs
Vol 58: Traynor, Charles. Here Kitty Kitty: "Menschen nicht in Auschwitz"
Vol 59: Murx, Mad. "Ausrotten means 'to uproot'": gardening and ecology during the Third Reich
Vol 60: Etienne, SC with J Baudrillard. "The Täubner Trial Did Not Take Place": complex semantics and silly diversions to wriggle out of the overwhelming evidence for the extermination of the Jews

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:16 pm

Berg has finally returned to the RODOH forum. I think he has returned to help Huntinger!

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 00#p138547

I gave him a nice welcome back. :mrgreen:

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 pm

Huntinger is the gift that keeps on giving.
Euphemisms are a lame excuse for a made up work of fiction which only Jude would do. The Jews were treated specially as a final solution to the issues the country faced with them being interned. The were resettled in the East with a new work ethic installed in them which is foreign to their nature so to speak. The Jews went to many places to work in the fields, on farms, in factories wherever they were required or what skill set they had. When the war finished they became in many instances citizens of the Soviet Union.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 00#p138609
Special treatment refers to delousing and health, well-being concerns for the inmates. What else could it mean?
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p138667

When I have asked repeatedly for him to provide evidence for his absurd claim that the Jews were not killed but assimilated into the Soviet Union, he replied:
Stop repeating the same thing in post after post. Do you have any evidence that these Jews were not abducted by Aliens. Unless you can provide that evidence it is clear that they were. There were eyewitness accounts of Alien abduction in Poland during that time.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p138687

After he posted on his sockpuppet account (Trolljegeren), he replied on Huntinger:
The Einsatzgruppen did not deal with German Jude.

In a way the declaration of war was the first shot, the first act of aggression culminating in the real bullets flying. Jude are responsible.

They were interned and rightfully so as potential enemy combatants due to the 1933 economic boycott. Many did die of starvation and disease due to lack of supplies getting through. Allies fault really. Russian and Poles, Hungarians murdered many as well which is not fault of the Reich. The Jews are to blame for this, killing babies and so on in the past and not mixing in well.

They were weak morally and continue to be so unlike their Aryan masters.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p138659
There were no mass killings, that is unethical and the Germans were and still are highly ethical people unlike Jews.

The Reich did not deliberately kill Jews, they killed Partizani. Enemy combatants. You need to read up more.

As mentioned the Jews were not killed, but interned and sadly especially the old soldiers who could have been a real threat.

When someone like yourself is from a background with ethnic impurities, which result in immoral conduct in many facets of life it is hard to accept that the Aryan race is superior. It is an ideal you could aspire to. Work brings freedom to those who try.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p138677

So to summarise, according to Huntinger/Trolljegeren:

- The Jews caused WW2

- The Jews are racially inferior to the "Aryan race"

- The Third Reich did not kill any Jews and there was no policy to exterminate the Jews

- The Jews were put into concentration camps because of the anti-Nazi boycott in 1933

- The Jews were not killed but instead assimilated into the Soviet Union

What evidence does he have for any of the claims? Not a shred of evidence.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:21 pm

He clearly has problems.

I posted in response to one of his posts:
the Nazis declared that in the East the Jews were partisans to justify the killing of them.

Even though there is evidence that the Nazis killed Jewish children, men, and women.
He replied:
They were terrorist and rightfully put to the sword.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=138693#p138693