RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:39 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:17 pm
Nessie wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:53 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:06 pm
....

Christ, werd is the gift that keeps giving....

And the rest, which is why I am presently happy just posting occasionally in Siberian Exile. There is an entertainment factor in waiting to see how come sup with the biggest load of pish.
So you're just there for the "entertainment" value then?
Perhaps posting all of it will help make plain what you're getting at:

"I have a different method to Terry and SM. Deniers ignore most of the evidence that they are shown, for example, Terry and SM produced witnesses to gassings, who deniers then refuse to read, instead cherry picking a few things some witness say to then declare all witnesses lied. Or they produce physical evidence, such as the various examinations at the camp sites, which deniers (none of whom have any relevant qualifications) arrogantly thing they can declare the academic work as invalid.

So, because the evidence is ignored or arrogantly disputed, I tackle deniers claims and arguments. That is why I, not unreasonably ask for evidence. Deniers correctly expect the Holocaust to be evidenced, yet they then ditch evidencing when it comes to finding an alternative.

That double standard is denial's weak point and it is why I am banned to Siberia.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10667
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:15 am

Goody67 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:19 pm


On a side note, I wonder where Jew Berg has gone these days!
Probably forgot where he was and what he was doing.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 am

His computer failed but is working again now. The Israeli guy made him a good deal on a power supply. However, the weather has been especially seasonable, and I understand that he's been busy with the oil paints.

Anyway, Nessie, as soon as you can promise to behave, I can try to persuade Depth Check to let you out of the Gulag early. I don't like to see people suffer on Kommißbrot and pumpkin chowder when there is so much eggnog and fruit cake for the taking. The Ham slices and macaroon wedges are pretty good too.

:)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:39 pm

People have been requesting that deniers support their claims since the days of the Phora and before. Nothing new with this. When I used to engage with deniers, I often challenged them to produce evidence in support of their claims. I mean, there were pages of such requests, from me and others, made of LGR and Shyster at Rodoh 1.0 concerning bakeries - and of LGR concerning the 12-Man - or of Moose, VBG, ralphie, and the rest about Chaim's whereabouts or the fate of 100,000 Dutch Jews or EM forgeries. To no avail. So, speaking for myself, since they wouldn't, or couldn't, I did think it best to move on and not repeat the request too often, lest threads turn into the {!#%@} that litter Scott's loony bin today.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 pm

Well, being autistic about "requests for evidence" that is not really in dispute, nor of anything but tangential importance, is not really productive--and it it is not very conducive to meaningful dialog at best, which is the whole point. Nick Terry used to made this point, I believe, when he was Moderating the RODOH Forum.

:)

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:13 pm

Scott Smith wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 pm
Well, being autistic about "requests for evidence" that is not really in dispute, nor of anything but tangential importance, is not really productive--and it it is not very conducive to meaningful dialog at best, which is the whole point. Nick Terry used to made this point, I believe, when he was Moderating the RODOH Forum.

:)
Yes, it's called trolling, and particularly when done for the sole entertainment of a single poster. So I say the ban would a good call on any forum in a similar circumstance.

Now what's your evidence Terry ever said that? :mrgreen:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Scott, I was replying to Nessie and, bizarrely, trying to make something akin to the point you make: the cluster-{!#%@} threads at your funhouse are basically unreadable. In part due to the repetitive requests for what is never forthcoming. Of course, the threads are pretty much unreadable before the trolling occurs - you forget that it is you lot who routinely dodge requests for salient evidence. But, as you say, once deniers have wrecked a discussion, why make it worse?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:22 am

I understand the concern when threads slide into clusterfücks, but I've never really figured out a good way to do anything about it. Hoist by my own petard, I guess, because free-speech sometimes has sharper corners than one would like.

One possible idea was to have a formal posting subforum with moderator approval on each back and forth, but almost nobody actually likes to post that way--to say nothing of getting people with nothing better to do than try to moderate it.

And, let's face it, most of us do like to do * some * trolling.

:mrgreen:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:48 am

It doesn't really matter.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 pm

Scott Smith wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 am
His computer failed but is working again now. The Israeli guy made him a good deal on a power supply. However, the weather has been especially seasonable, and I understand that he's been busy with the oil paints.

Anyway, Nessie, as soon as you can promise to behave, I can try to persuade Depth Check to let you out of the Gulag early. I don't like to see people suffer on Kommißbrot and pumpkin chowder when there is so much eggnog and fruit cake for the taking. The Ham slices and macaroon wedges are pretty good too.

:)
Please be specific about what you mean by behaving. I am no where near as rude and abusive as those whom I debate, so it is not that.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Scott Smith wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 pm
Well, being autistic about "requests for evidence" that is not really in dispute, nor of anything but tangential importance, is not really productive--and it it is not very conducive to meaningful dialog at best, which is the whole point. Nick Terry used to made this point, I believe, when he was Moderating the RODOH Forum.

:)
My requests for evidence are requests to have claims such as the Soviets assimilated the Jews, the Birkenau sewers could not cope with mass gassings and there was mass resettlement of Jews in the east. There is nothing autistic about that. I do have to ask a lot, but that is because deniers repeat the claims without any evidence, a lot.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:26 pm

Scott Smith wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:39 pm
Well, being autistic about "requests for evidence" that is not really in dispute, nor of anything but tangential importance, is not really productive--and it it is not very conducive to meaningful dialog at best, which is the whole point. Nick Terry used to made this point, I believe, when he was Moderating the RODOH Forum.

:)
If a denier makes a claim, it is up to him or her to provide evidence for the claim. I'm sure you're aware that asking for evidence is largely ignored by the deniers on the RODOH forum.

Have you seen the styles of posting on the RODOH forum? Most of the posts are large texts that are copied and pasted over and over again, links to the claims that have already been refuted, big font and bold writing (a few on the forum seem to have a little bit of fun composing their messages), etc. Nessie and I have asked for quite a few pages for Huntinger to provide evidence for his claim that the Soviets hid millions of Jews and it's just ignored and off-topic nonsense is posted. It's impossible for one to have a genuine debate with a Holocaust denier. They are the exact same whether posting on a forum or being interviewed.
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:09 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:48 am

It doesn't really matter.


Correct. One either wants to discuss or one does not. In my experience, generally not.

Leftists are extremely non-self-aware in that regard.

:)

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:15 am

Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 pm
Scott Smith wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 am

His computer failed but is working again now. The Israeli guy made him a good deal on a power supply. However, the weather has been especially seasonable, and I understand that he's been busy with the oil paints.

Anyway, Nessie, as soon as you can promise to behave, I can try to persuade Depth Check to let you out of the Gulag early. I don't like to see people suffer on Kommißbrot and pumpkin chowder when there is so much eggnog and fruit cake for the taking. The Ham slices and macaroon wedges are pretty good too.

:)

Please be specific about what you mean by behaving. I am no where near as rude and abusive as those whom I debate, so it is not that.


If I were a schoolmarm I'd ask you to figure it out for yourself, and then write and submit a paper about what you've learned.

What you don't seem to understand is how much I have thanklessly tried to support you. Some people think that I have enabled you to troll far too much.

:)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:23 am

God I hope Werd shows up to make this really tedious.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:48 am

Scott Smith wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:15 am
Nessie wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:41 pm
Scott Smith wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:45 am

His computer failed but is working again now. The Israeli guy made him a good deal on a power supply. However, the weather has been especially seasonable, and I understand that he's been busy with the oil paints.

Anyway, Nessie, as soon as you can promise to behave, I can try to persuade Depth Check to let you out of the Gulag early. I don't like to see people suffer on Kommißbrot and pumpkin chowder when there is so much eggnog and fruit cake for the taking. The Ham slices and macaroon wedges are pretty good too.

:)

Please be specific about what you mean by behaving. I am no where near as rude and abusive as those whom I debate, so it is not that.


If I were a schoolmarm I'd ask you to figure it out for yourself, and then write and submit a paper about what you've learned.
Your not, so tell me what you mean by behaving.
What you don't seem to understand is how much I have thanklessly tried to support you. Some people think that I have enabled you to troll far too much.

:)
How have a trolled the forum? Please show examples of supposed trolling.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 am

If I actually have to explain Trolling to you, then you must be Trolling.

Sorry, but you will have to do better than that.

I am the schoolmarm on duty.

;)

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:39 am

Scott Smith wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 am
If I actually have to explain Trolling to you, then you must be Trolling.

Sorry, but you will have to do better than that.

I am the schoolmarm on duty.

;)
I know what trolling is. I do not see what I have done as trolling. You need to be able to explain why you think what I have done is trolling.

You accused me of misbehaving. I do not see what I have done as misbehaving. You need to be able to explain why you think what I have done is misbehaving.

If you cannot do either, then you have made up lies about what I have done at RODOH.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 am

Scott, you're an amateur. You need to fisk in caps and bold. Please, bring Werd in here so we can read long exchanges in caps and bold about who said what when and how!!!
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Cadmusteeth » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:25 pm

Scott Smith wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 am
If I actually have to explain Trolling to you, then you must be Trolling.

Sorry, but you will have to do better than that.

I am the schoolmarm on duty.

;)
You are being vague as to what the supposed perpetrators have done. Why is trying to uphold the burden of proof trolling, and then reacting to these requests with toxicity acceptable?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:43 pm

>> Why is trying to uphold the burden of proof trolling, and then reacting to these requests with toxicity acceptable?

Because the forum is run by Holocaust deniers and Nazi sympathizers who wish to cover for the inadequacies of the Holocaust deniers posting there and prefer to make Goody67 and Nessie out to be culprits where the deniers lack answers to what they are asked.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Cadmusteeth » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:18 pm

The evidence definitely shows it, doesn't it?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10667
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Cadmusteeth wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:18 pm
The evidence definitely shows it, doesn't it?
Yep.

RODOH really is the gift that keeps giving. Haven’t dropped in for a bit, may need to go check on those crazy kids and see what’s up.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:58 pm

Speaking of which, isthis the most clueless post the clown Traynor has ever made?
Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:47 pm
It would not surprise me if Nessie is a multi-user SP account shared between members of the HC crew.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
True Skeptic
Posts: 10667
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:07 pm

LOL, Charles and werd are two of my favorite posters.
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:32 am

I haven't deleted posts, but some threads have been quarantined after numerous complaints, a practice that I intensely dislike. You can check it all out for yourself if you are so inclined.

Anyway, I am not going to play the autism game here. Either you gets it or you does not.

Btw, "Nazi" is just something that Leftists or ShïtLibs call somebody that they don't like--or when they don't have an argument

They have zero understanding of these terms, or any historical context, and no, I don't necessarily prefer "National Socialist."

:)

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:02 am

Scott is lying when I claims I have misbehaved and trolled at RODOH, as he is unable to explain himself or show examples. He is trying to hide from the fact that denial is at its weakest when deniers are asked to evidence their beliefs.

Many try and reverse the burden of proof and excuse themselves from trying to evidence what happened.

Others just do not care they cannot evidence their beliefs and are happy with the claim there was no Holocaust, using a basic if not A, therefore B fallacy to prop up their beliefs.

A few, such as Mattogno, Germar and Berg have tried to evidence their beliefs, but they are just using a more complex if not A, therefore B argument. They do think they have proved no Holocaust was possible as described, so it cannot have happened.

The last group is the smallest, Kues and Hunt are in it and I think BRoI is as well. They are the ones who really have looked for evidence of an alternative to the Holocaust. On finding there is none, they have either dropped out of site or admitted they were wrong.

That last group scares the {!#%@} out of Scott as he knows the more that happens, the harder it is for him to sustain his beliefs.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:48 am

Scott Smith wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:32 am
I haven't deleted posts, but some threads have been quarantined after numerous complaints, a practice that I intensely dislike. You can check it all out for yourself if you are so inclined.
NO ONE accused YOU of deleting POSTS, for chrissakes. So, you're not Codoh, big deal. But you are as SMUG.
Scott Smith wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:32 am
Btw, "Nazi" is just something that Leftists or ShïtLibs call somebody that they don't like--or when they don't have an argument
ROFL, apparently you don't READ your own forum or PAY ATTENTION to your membership.
Scott Smith wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:32 am
They have zero understanding of these terms, or any historical context, and no, I don't necessarily prefer "National Socialist."
Right, folks HERE just popped onto the Internets with ZERO understanding. In contrast to SCHOLARS like Traynor, VFX, Huntinger, Trollo, Trolljegeren, been-there and the rest. Your motley crew of DESPERATE hypothesizers, purveyors of Hilter PORN, cliché recyclers, conspiraloons, and vacuous NEGATORS. Terrific sleuthing, Scott. On par with the "theories" the clowns on your site come up with. And with as much basis.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Scott, do you actually read what the others post on the forum?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:32 pm

Scott Smith wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:32 am
I haven't deleted posts, but some threads have been quarantined after numerous complaints, a practice that I intensely dislike. You can check it all out for yourself if you are so inclined.

Anyway, I am not going to play the autism game here. Either you gets it or you does not.

Btw, "Nazi" is just something that Leftists or ShïtLibs call somebody that they don't like--or when they don't have an argument

They have zero understanding of these terms, or any historical context, and no, I don't necessarily prefer "National Socst."

:)
Agreed that "Nazi" or National Socialist" as appellations don't really do justice to the denizens of your forum especially when modern English is so replete with adjectives that better describe them.

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 am

I'm not leading a "movement" of any kind, and I have long said that Revisionism itself is not a "movement" of any kind.

What RODOH is about is free-speech. That has always what it has been about. That has always been my goal, and yes, it has usually been disappointing.

So, to answer the question... No, I don't micromanage anything, and No, I don't keep a tight editorial policy.

I do try to let people write what they want. And I dislike complainers almost as much as offenders.

Btw, Ron Unz and David Cole had a "big" Holocaust debate not long ago. I won't weigh in on it here but I think it illustrates some fundamental issues and problems with debating the Holocaust.

:)

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:24 am

Scott Smith wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 am
I'm not leading a "movement" of any kind, and I have long said that Revisionism itself is not a "movement" of any kind.

What RODOH is about is free-speech. That has always what it has been about. That has always been my goal, and yes, it has usually been disappointing.

So, to answer the question... No, I don't micromanage anything, and No, I don't keep a tight editorial policy.

I do try to let people write what they want. And I dislike complainers almost as much as offenders.

Btw, Ron Unz and David Cole had a "big" Holocaust debate not long ago. I won't weigh in on it here but I think it illustrates some fundamental issues and problems with debating the Holocaust.

:)
Who said you were?

User avatar
Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1278
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: USA

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Cadmusteeth » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:42 am

That's what I was wondering.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:03 am

Scott Smith wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 am
I'm not leading a "movement" of any kind, and I have long said that Revisionism itself is not a "movement" of any kind.

What RODOH is about is free-speech. That has always what it has been about. That has always been my goal, and yes, it has usually been disappointing.

So, to answer the question... No, I don't micromanage anything, and No, I don't keep a tight editorial policy.

I do try to let people write what they want. And I dislike complainers almost as much as offenders.

Btw, Ron Unz and David Cole had a "big" Holocaust debate not long ago. I won't weigh in on it here but I think it illustrates some fundamental issues and problems with debating the Holocaust.

:)
You seem to be talking to yourself. And answering questions no one asked.

But, no, you and your little forum are not all about free speech. You just say that to try making yourself feel worthwhile.

Thanks for the news about the Unz-Cole "debate." As you know, we here are pig-ignorant about this stuff. It is nice of you to bring us up to date. Don't know what we would do without you.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:48 am

And yet you seem to be so highly interested in whatever I have to say.

Well, you know that I have a soft spot for you guys--and you always know where to find me.

;)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 24611
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:09 am

"Things are interesting up to a point. Then they aren't interesting anymore." - Mainwaring in Ratner's Star
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2762
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:11 am

Scott Smith wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:48 am
And yet you seem to be so highly interested in whatever I have to say.

Well, you know that I have a soft spot for you guys--and you always know where to find me.

;)
For myself, I was just trying to work out why you stopped in...

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:37 am

Scott Smith wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 am
I'm not leading a "movement" of any kind, and I have long said that Revisionism itself is not a "movement" of any kind.

What RODOH is about is free-speech. That has always what it has been about. That has always been my goal, and yes, it has usually been disappointing.

So, to answer the question... No, I don't micromanage anything, and No, I don't keep a tight editorial policy.

I do try to let people write what they want. And I dislike complainers almost as much as offenders.

Btw, Ron Unz and David Cole had a "big" Holocaust debate not long ago. I won't weigh in on it here but I think it illustrates some fundamental issues and problems with debating the Holocaust.

:)
You are dodging my questions and since I am banned to one part of the forum, your claim RODOH is about free speech, is clearly with conditions. The main condition being, do not ask deniers to evidence their beliefs and show an alternative to what happened during the Holocaust.

Suppressing alternative views to your own is anti-free speech.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1009
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:15 am

You know he's acting dumb, the scene is very 'umdrum

Boredom, boredom.

Boredom.

User avatar
Goody67
Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Goody67 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Scott Smith wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:12 am
I'm not leading a "movement" of any kind, and I have long said that Revisionism itself is not a "movement" of any kind.
It's a movement that is full of people trying to re-write history to suit their agenda and beliefs.
What RODOH is about is free-speech. That has always what it has been about. That has always been my goal, and yes, it has usually been disappointing.
No, it is not. Why is Nessie banned from a section on the forum?

The forum is mostly for uneducated morons who like to repeat their ridiculous and unfounded claims.

There are also too many sockpuppets on the forum.
"I came to office with one deliberate intent: to change Britain from a dependent to a self-reliant society – from a give-it-to-me, to a do-it-yourself nation. A get-up-and-go, instead of a sit-back-and-wait-for-it Britain." - Margaret Thatcher