The state of online Holocaust denial

Discussions
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:08 pm

The incompetence is comically grotesque. It is as though they want to prove that they're idiots.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:37 pm
I haven't checked in on other forums in a while. So I took a peek today.

- ISF remains dead: http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... 13&page=16

- Rodoh has this hysterical thread, featuring huntinger and Trollo wallowing in their utter ignorance like two drunks in a bar at 4am convinced that a bottle cap they've picked up is the world's grandest diamond: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3493; the studied seriousness of the posts only heightens the buffoonery of the whole thread. Intention, chronology, and context, let's just say, are not strong suits with these clowns.
Nessie, rightly, points out that mass gassings didn’t occur until after this report was compiled.

Christ, I just can’t stop laughing....those buffoons know nothing about the history they don’t believe in.

Everyone point and laugh:
Poland was a centre for mass extermination of the Jews. Extermination camps such as Auschwitz, Treblinka, Majdanek, Chelmno and Sobibor were responsible for the murder of about 6 million Jews: this is known as the Shoah: these camps were all in Poland
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:14 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:59 pm

- Rodoh has this hysterical thread, featuring huntinger and Trollo wallowing in their utter ignorance like two drunks in a bar at 4am convinced that a bottle cap they've picked up is the world's grandest diamond: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3493; the studied seriousness of the posts only heightens the buffoonery of the whole thread. Intention, chronology, and context, let's just say, are not strong suits with these clowns.
Nessie, rightly, points out that mass gassings didn’t occur until after this report was compiled.
No kidding! There is so much wrong with their drunken mumbling that it's hard to know where to start, but chronology and geographical focus are pretty darned good places. The report was focused on Poland (not the USSR) and goes up only through late summer 1941 (not the period of the systematic mass murder in camps). It says at one point that the Poles are being treated more harshly than the Jews and, contrary to the discussion over there, says that Poles have been "subject to reprisal arrests and executions."

The section on the invasion of the East reads like a tack-on, focusing on Polish reactions to Barbarossa, and is wildly out of date even by the time the report was filed.

Debating with them on such a document is as useless as trying to use reason to convince a paranoid that you're not out to get him.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:45 pm

good god in heaven, now blake121666 is saying that there were no mass shootings of Jews in Poland before Barbarossa, if I read his comments correctly, and that Einsatzgruppen didn't operate in Poland; the history of the Einsatzgruppen may not be blake121666's strong point, just sayin' . . . the thread just gets worse and worse . . . Trolljerkoff's comments are nicely if defensively fanciful, however; and they're plenty funny . . . I am glad they are going on about the magical "6 million," too . . .

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:00 am

Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:45 pm
good god in heaven, now blake121666 is saying that there were no mass shootings of Jews in Poland before Barbarossa, if I read his comments correctly, and that Einsatzgruppen didn't operate in Poland; the history of the Einsatzgruppen may not be blake121666's strong point, just sayin' . . . the thread just gets worse and worse . . . Trolljerkoff's comments are nicely if defensively fanciful, however; and they're plenty funny . . . I am glad they are going on about the magical "6 million," too . . .
Strange since Irving devoted an entire chapter to that in the 1977 edition of Hitler's War

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:51 pm

It is their attempt to show they can seriously debate the Holocaust. But as you say, even understanding a basic chronology is beyond most of them. Then they discuss inconsistency as if there should have been no inconsistency in the treatment of the Poles. What that shows is they just do not understand the complexity of the situation.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:53 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Christ, I just can’t stop laughing....those buffoons know nothing about the history they don’t believe in.

That is what we need to highlight more, they think that they can make definitive decisions, without knowing much about the subject.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Ignorance is bliss. They are clowns clowning around. The one part of their schtick I enjoy is their Fishian pose of seriousness. It really highlights the burlesque effect they aim for.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:05 pm

Nessie wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:53 pm
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

That is what we need to highlight more, they think that they can make definitive decisions, without knowing much about the subject.
Well, they can take the been-there route, write reviews on books they never read.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:18 pm

LOL might as well, no worse probably than opening threads on topics they don't understand ... there were EGs in Poland I've heard ...

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Comically entertaining. Tin pot fuhrers living in the past leading themselves nowhere. Tai chi Minh needs to go and sort them out, Trollo has missed him so very much.

:lol:
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:32 pm

LOL he was one crazy dickhead!

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:38 pm

They had eggs in Poland?

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Not only that, spuds too.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

blake121666
Poster

Post by blake121666 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:18 pm
LOL might as well, no worse probably than opening threads on topics they don't understand ... there were EGs in Poland I've heard ...
The question is whether there were EG whose intent was the extermination of Polish peoples (Jews or otherwise) in Poland - between 9/27/39 and 8/19/41. Do you understand the difference between this and what you are claiming? Do you understand context within discussions?

Please include an estimate for me of how many Polish Jews were liquidated by this Polish EG - solely for being Jews.

Please elaborate for me what this extermination policy was by this Polish EG at this time. You do realize the RODOH poster was equating the Polish EG with the Eastern EGs, don't you? He even confusingly brought up Babi Yar. Was there a Polish Babi Yar for the Jews in Poland? Was there even a policy of "exterminating" Jews in Poland by the Polish EG?

Is it not your contention that Eastern EG's specifically targeted Jews (qua Jews) for extermination?

While you're at it, please prove to me that the Treblinka uprising did not destroy that camp. This is another asinine belief of yours that you've chosen to take an ignorantly superior attitude about.

If I'm not mistaken, you think there was plenty more "exterminating" going on in Treblinka after this uprising. Is this your contention? Please prove it.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:21 am

What are you on about Blake. You're not still a Holocaust denier are you? That's very unfashionable.

AHF

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:28 am

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:44 pm
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:18 pm
The question is whether there were EG whose intent was the extermination of Polish peoples (Jews or otherwise) in Poland - between 9/27/39 and 8/19/41.
So you wrote:
Interesting. They claim there WAS an EG in Poland there. That's news to me.
Don't come here and lie about what you posted elsewhere.
blake121666 wrote:
Do you understand the difference between this and what you are claiming?
I understand that you posted nonsense and are now trying to pretend that you didn't.

Here is some more information about what you said was news to you:
Precedents for the operation and reporting of the EGs in the USSR included (Maryzilla will find much of what follows familiar - I hope she will not again reply asking me how this background explains gas chambers):

(1) Einsatzgruppen formed to intervene in the Sudetenland crisis, where two EGs were formed in case of an attack on Germany; no attack forthcoming, they were assigned to operate within Czechoslovakia, confiscating documents and arresting up to 6000 Czechs, in Aktion Gitter, targeting people who might oppose the German occupation; these were mostly leftists and Germans who'd fled to Prague, that is, Czechs thought possibly to be politically dangerous to Reich ambitions in Czechoslovakia. Several thousand such people were arrested with many expelled from the country and many sent to concentration camps. The second commander of the security police concerned, installed I believe in spring 1939, was named Walter Stahlecker.

(2) Einsatzgruppen were also formed for the invasion of Poland in fall 1939, where 7 EGs with 2700 men operated at the outset. In September Heydrich stated the goal that "the leading elements of Polish society should be rendered harmless" and clarified in October that to do this his men were carrying out a "liquidation of leading Poles" that should conclude by November. The formal mission of the EGs was to act against "elements hostile to the Reich and anti-German in enemy territory behind the front line." Heydrich described their mission as "extremely radical" and said that they would "render impotent" the "leading stratum in Poland." Before the attack, Germans estimated that up to 30,000 Poles would be arrested and sent to concentration camps. In the line with this, the EGs took action against intellectual leaders, Catholic clergy, aristocrats, and Jews thought to represent the possible leaders of opposition to the German occupation and whose names had been listed by the SD. Already in Poland the lines between saboteur/partisan/Franc-Tireur and intellectual/clergy/Jew were being blurred by the Nazis. The EG leaders were given some latitude on exact liquidation methods, which did not stop with arresting those on the "enemies" lists; many suspects were shot on the spot, without investigation, let alone arrest and trial.

Often, the EGs they worked with the Selbstschutz, armed units recruited from among local ethnic Germans. Using the Bromberg incident as pretext, they carried out a far-ranging action in October called the Intelligentsia Operation, murdering 1000s of teachers, officials, clergy, landowners, members of nationalist groups, and Jews - but also including asocials, prostitutes, and Gypsies. They also supported Wachsturmbann Eimann in murdering almost 8000 so-called incurables taken from mental hospitals in a Polish extension of T-4. The actions of Heydrich's EGs in Poland were so egregious that Wehrmacht leaders (yes, Blaskowitz among them) protested the atrocities - taking their complaints to von Brauchitsch and directly to Himmler as well. EGs also operated in the Balkans in spring 1941, arresting emigres, saboteurs, terrorists, Communists, and Jews.

To the USSR . . .
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=25822#p474865
blake121666 wrote:
Please include an estimate for me of how many Polish Jews were liquidated by this Polish EG - solely for being Jews.

Please elaborate for me what this extermination policy was by this Polish EG at this time. You do realize the RODOH poster was equating the Polish EG with the Eastern EGs, don't you?
Shifting goalposts is not a game I feel like played - as you know, this is not what you (clearly) wrote. You didn't write, "Interesting. They claim there WAS an EG in Poland there to exterminate the Polish Jews. That's news to me." So I didn't, of course, write a post based on the premise that there was a policy of exterminating Polish Jews in 1939.

Btw your comment was about a Wikipedia article, not "the RODOH poster." The thread is an embarrassment even at Rodoh.

It was, of course, the Einsatzgruppen's murder actions that in part prompted the famous protests by Blaskowitz and other German generals during the Polish occupation.

In Poland, the Einsatzgruppen were not under general orders to murder Jews, but they did so anyway, that is, kill Jews because they were Jews. Because of the Wehrmacht response, which included some courts-martial, Hitler had to intervene (and IIRC quash the courts-martial verdicts against some perpetrators). In the first months of the campaign, about 5,000 Jews were killed in these operations (and there were over 10,000 executions of Poles, Poles being the main official target of the Einsatzgruppen formed for the Polish campaign - yes, to arrest Poles and kill targeted Poles). The protests from Blaskowitz and others show their concern about behavior of the Einsatzgruppen, including the murder of Jews as Jews; this led to an "after history" in the establishment of the Einsatzgruppen for the invasion of the USSR. Among other sources, check out Winstone, The Dark Heart of Europe, pp 26, 59-60 (on von Woyrsch’s notorious Einsatzgruppe z.b.V. and its actions in Silesia, Przemśl, Dynów), 82-83. 

blake121666 wrote:
While you're at it, please prove to me that the Treblinka uprising did not destroy that camp. This is another asinine belief of yours that you've chosen to take an ignorantly superior attitude about.
Well, it depends what one means by "destroy" but here's what I think:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26565&start=1680#p669107
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=26565&start=1680#p669110
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

Jeff_36
Has More Than 5K Posts
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:32 am

Huntinger is on massive amounts of LSD and possibly Cocaine too. If my reading of the thread is correct - and I think it is - he is under the impression that the document he has linked portrays the German occupation of Poland as benevolent and mild. This is demonstrably not the case.

Here are some extracts from the report

On German intentions vis a vis the Polish nation:
it is impossible to purchase even an English dictionary in the General Government.The German language was a compulsory subject for
a time until the authorities decided "a slave nation should not know the language of its masters".
More:
Ultimately, if things in Russia turn out satisfactorily, the Jews will be pushed eastward, to be followed later by the Poles, and the whole General Government will become a purely German province
On leaflets targeted towards the handful of German collaborators:
For the most part, these papers are poor translations of German propaganda texts, official press releases, cheap criminal stories and advertisements. The authors of articles appearing in these papers never sign
their names. These publications termed "vipers" by the Poles, are not taken seriously.
A rather telling display of Polish resistance to German propaganda
A half-hearted attempt was made by the Germans to create, among the Poles a feeling of hatred for the Bolsheviks. They put up posters picturing a Bolshevik, with the red star on his cap, tearing Christ.from the cross, above the legend "antichrist". The Germans were probably surprised
to find some of the posters the next day with the star replaced by the swastika.
On rape of Polish woman, and rumors of what we now understand as systematic sexual ensalvemnt
A good deal is being said In Warsaw about girls
taken for purposes of prostitution but I can vouch personally for only two cases of this kind. In October
1939 two young ladies were taken off the street in broad daylight in the center of the city by two German noncommissioned officers who forced them into a car and drove away to a building on the outskirts where the girls were forced to participate in a dance. Both of them escaped unharmed by making their Way to a second story window and descending to the ground unobserved. In the
other case, a young lady known personally to me was stopped in the evening on 4 dark street and forced into
a truck full of soldiers but , a1so succeeded in escaping soon after. The Warsaw daily "Nowy Kurier Warszawski" frequently publishes notices of missing girls but it is not thought that all of them have been picked up by the Germans. Even though these rumors may not be true, their distracting effect on parents is easily understandable. I know mothers who will net allow their children to go out unaccompanied even in the daytime; they shun
parks, and certain streets where hunts frequently occur.

The fact that he is ignorant of the pith and substance of the report would indicate an almost pathologically feeble attention span.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:34 am

Good post, Jeff_36, as noted the report also mentions that the Poles, in contrast to the Jews, were subject to reprisals and executions.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:31 am

Does anyone know who Peter Winter is? There is a now a thread about his book "The Six Million: Fact or Fiction?".

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:36 am

The latest from Trolljegeren about me;

"You should be here to present your point of view not continually ask questions. You only wish to discuss evidencing."

about the alleged resettlement of Jews;

"It is totally relevant where they were relocated. Unless you can show they were relocated, then no matter what you think of the evidence they were gassed, that is THE ONLY EVIDENCED ALTERNATIVE. If they were farm workers billeted out there is no need for camps which cost money to run."

"It is irrelevant where they went or what they did. They could have gone to make beer for the Germans for all it matters."

and I am not sure what this is about ;

"You just talk about evidence but cannot debate anything else. You have nothing to discuss nor debate just rhetoric.
Metaevidential sytsems of non analysis using analytic a priori epistemological nonsense."

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:12 pm

Nessie wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:31 am
Does anyone know who Peter Winter is? There is a now a thread about his book "The Six Million: Fact or Fiction?".
He wrote a piece four years ago purporting to debunk the Haimi/Mazurek archeology work at Sobibór. (I have lost the link to that piece, but this takes you to a version of his arguments or - this; there was also a thread at Codoh - and also I lost the link to something I posted in another forum debunking what seemed to me to be his rather confused debunking.)

- his blog is still going but I haven't heard about him in 3 years or so: "The Writings of Peter Winter: Updates on my historical researches"
- an HC piece on Winter, from 3 years ago: "Peter Winter on the Auschwitz Crematorium 1 Gas Chamber"

I don't know who Winter really is. Sergey Romanov or Nick Terry might know more. When I looked through Winter's book, I found it to be very ordinary and quite dated.

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:24 pm

amazon.com.au gives a complete biography:

"Peter Winter holds a degree in International Politics and has written extensively on contemporary European history."

https://www.amazon.com.au/Six-Million-F ... 1684186196

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:30 pm

I took a look at Rodoh today, what the hell. First thing that jumps out at me is that the class clown VFX posted this:
VFX wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:26 pm
Nessie wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:15 pm
You have claimed TII was some sort of hospital facility. There is no evidence for that. You cannot be a sceptic if you make claims you admit you cannot evidence and you do not critically examine denial.
Abe Kon, a former Treblinka prisoner, stated on August 17, 1944:148 (Treblinka, Trasnsit or Extermination camp)

“I was sent into the Treblinka camp in October 1942 with my relatives
– father, mother, two sisters, a brother.invalids, old people – were sent to the ‘hospital’; they went there.

Of course he does claim that the treatment at this hospital was a lead pill taken externally via the occitipal lobe but this does support Monty that there were hospital facilities at these camps.
It rang a bell - not just because VFX "missed" the ironical quotation mark around "hospital." As usual, VFX doesn't give a source. I checked Donat, but the Kon (Kohn) whose testimony is included there was Stanislaw Kohn, not Abe. So I kicked myself - because VFX wouldn't know the book anyway - and looked at my PDF of Mattogno and Graf on Treblinka - and found it on p 65.

Here is what Mattogno and Graf quote from Kon's GARF testimony:
Later, the extermination process proceeded as follows: suffocation and burning. They were incinerated in a specially manufactured oven, which could hold up to 6,000 bodies. The oven was filled with corpses. Gasoline or petroleum was poured over them and burned. The cremation lasted up to an hour. […] Those who could not walk to the ‘bath’ – invalids, old people – were sent to the ‘hospital’; they went there. They were placed at the edge of a deep pit on the bottom of which was a pyre made up of human beings. The victims were shot in the back of the neck, whereupon they fell into the pit and burned. So it went, day after day..
So the hospital to which Kon referred was a special kind of care center, not a hospital and a maternity ward per montgomery but rather a "hospital" which featured a "deep pit" at "the bottom of which was a pyre made of human beings." In this "hospital," where patients were called "victims," people, ill or not, "were shot in the back or the neck" and then "fell into the pit and burned." Such were the amenities in the hospital about which Kon testified.

So, yeah, the so-called Lazarett (and as VFX and montgomery were further told here, here, and here).

So VFX has finally discovered the Lazarett. Wow. Good for him.

Now, VFX may think he's clever with snide, callous quips about lead pills taken in the head - but that's not what montgomery started in on here, nor does it have a thing to do with real hospitals, even those without maternity wards.

VFX remains the creepy little {!#%@} he was here. This means that there is order in the universe and all is as it should be.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:40 am

Gerdes is back trolling the whole form with the latest version of his challenge. VFX has been getting quite irate that I have pretty much ignored the numerous requests to answer the "magical disappearing Jew theory". I have relented to point out that I can show where the people ended up, buried in the ground at the AR camps and that it is deniers who cannot say where they all disappeared to.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:08 pm

meanwhile no new posts in the ISF Holocaust denial thread ...

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:40 am
Gerdes is back trolling the whole form with the latest version of his challenge. VFX has been getting quite irate that I have pretty much ignored the numerous requests to answer the "magical disappearing Jew theory". I have relented to point out that I can show where the people ended up, buried in the ground at the AR camps and that it is deniers who cannot say where they all disappeared to.
Gerdes is back?
Well, his sock puppet got bounced from here so I guess he needed some place to go.

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:19 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:40 am
Actually, the only one still eventually worth answering to is Blake.
Bob is back and as sick as he has been, maybe even more than before, as he used to parrot Mattogno, whose funny theories he made his own. But now, left on his own, he reveals that cannot reach the already low level of NSDAP.
Anyway, the level there has gone so low, i cannot understand why you and DP still bother to keep this forum alive.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:17 am

VFX wrote: ↑Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:50 am
From whom were they trying to hide the evidence from?
I replied with laughing faces:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 82#p135782

VFX's replied:
The question was directed at you so please give or attempt to give a relevant answer with your reasons why. You have rejected the Konrad Morgan idea so you must have some other if you consider the claim of razing and document destruction to be true. Please support this with relevant documents.
I replied:
You still don't understand why I am laughing.

The sentence makes no sense, you used "from" twice because you wanted to appear smart by using "whom", you should have actually posted, "From whom were they trying to hide the evidence?"
VFX replied:
No one cares if you are laughing or not, the smirk will soon be wiped of your face. You might be a grammar Nazi, one again no one cares about your relative ineptitude: this is a forum not a doctoral thesis. Instead of being evasive, attempt to answer the question.
Your tactics are becoming obvious now and I am sure Depth Check is glancing in your direction.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p135809

VFX is one clever boy! :D :D :D
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:20 am

Jew Berg has made the claim that Rydz-Śmigły started WW2. :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3498

His source is:

NEW WORLD ORDER / WORLD WAR II / CONSPIRACY / NEWS EDWARD RYDZ SMIGLY: THE MAN WHO STARTED WORLD WAR II

The deniers are having a field day on RODOH.
"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life." - Mark Twain

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:22 am

Methinks he may have had a little too much "Hauptmann Morgan".....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 am

VFX is translating "liquidiert" (Goebbels' diary 27 March 1942) as "removed" or "transported." Even friggin' Dalton translates this as "liquidated."

Dalton tries in this context (the liquidation of 60% of the individuals in a group of people) to have "liquidate" mean "something other than killing. . . . The word ‘liquidation’ means, primarily, ‘to make fluid.’ And this in fact is a fairly apt description of the deportation process: a large, entrenched Jewish community who had to be uprooted, made liquid, and then to flow out across the borders. Nothing in this entails killing."

Of course, in this passage Goebbels was writing about what would happen to individuals, not to "marriages" or a "danger":
The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated (liquidiert) whereas only about 40 percent can be used for forced labor.
Dalton's translation

VFX just mistranslates the word rather than writing out a stink-pile of absurdity as does Dalton.

(https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 00#p135773)

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:46 am

Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 am
VFX is translating "liquidiert" (Goebbels' diary 27 March 1942) as "removed" or "transported." Even friggin' Dalton translates this as "liquidated."

Dalton tries in this context (the liquidation of 60% of the individuals in a group of people) to have "liquidate" mean "something other than killing. . . . The word ‘liquidation’ means, primarily, ‘to make fluid.’ And this in fact is a fairly apt description of the deportation process: a large, entrenched Jewish community who had to be uprooted, made liquid, and then to flow out across the borders. Nothing in this entails killing."

Of course, in this passage Goebbels was writing about what would happen to individuals, not to "marriages" or a "danger":
The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On the whole it can be said that about 60 percent of them will have to be liquidated (liquidiert) whereas only about 40 percent can be used for forced labor.
Dalton's translation

VFX just mistranslates the word rather than writing out a stink-pile of absurdity as does Dalton.

Mills used to play this game at AHF arguing the meaning as akin to a liquidation of assets or of a company....

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:47 am

My new signature on the RODOH forum:
"The distinction I make between National Socialist and Nazi is that National Socialists work for the people and country, whereas Nazis just fly flags and wear very uncool uniforms: Nazis have no clear policies which if elected could be put into executive power." - Huntinger

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p130239

"I am a Nazi and {!#%@} proud of it." - Huntinger

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p134371
Huntinger is another bright spark! :roll: :lol:

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:50 am

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:47 am
"The distinction I make between National Socialist and Nazi is that National Socialists work for the people and country, whereas Nazis just fly flags and wear very uncool uniforms: Nazis have no clear policies which if elected could be put into executive power." - Huntinger

You've arrived late at Smith's Home for the Halt. When you get bored with luminaries like the above, mix it up and talk to permanent bed-wetter and breast-feeder, "Been-There".... further reprobates there on demand.

Balmoral95
Persistent Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:11 am

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:28 am

He seems nice.

And still no activity at ISF. Maybe I should stop checking there? LOL

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:47 am

You’ll know when you hit a nerve with been-there when he throws a “holy moly!” at you, gives you an :roll:
and then starts throwing up walls of text at you.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:10 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:46 am

Dalton's translation

Mills used to play this game at AHF arguing the meaning as akin to a liquidation of assets or of a company....
I had a fussy denier named Talbot from FG’s blog that did this to me as well.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Dalton's translation

VFX just makes {!#%@} up to suit whatever random thought that pops into his head. I particularly enjoyed his rambling about sprinkling ZB on people like cake sprinkles.