RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9587
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:53 am

montgomery wrote: No, it's too late for that now. The book-kid said he wasn't aware of any maternity wards in the camps.
No, in the Reinhard Camps......
Deep breath (cough).
The Action Reinhard Camps were dedicated extermination camps. Google “Action Reinhard.” That will take you to Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. The Germans only spared a small number of workers.

Then Google “Chelmno.”
He either lied
No.
or he's ignorant of the facts.
No X 2.
I'm a rank beginning
It shows.
but it doesn't take an expert to prove his lying or ignorance.
My suggestion is to look through the book section at the top. That should cure your problem.
And so are there any other camps with maternity wards that you know of?
Offhand? No. But I’m also fuzzy right now. Probably Ravensbrück, that was primarily a woman’s camp. Or Bergen-Belsen, that was a camp that held exchange Jews.
If you want to be honest you could just say that you don't want to say. Or you're afraid to say?
Why would I be afraid to say? Western soldiers liberating camps in Germany found women with infants. It’s not a secret or a mystery.

You seem to have an “all or nothing” attitude that I don’t understand.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:10 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
No, in the Reinhard Camps......
Deep breath (cough).
The Action Reinhard Camps were dedicated extermination camps. Google “Action Reinhard.” That will take you to Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. The Germans only spared a small number of workers.

Then Google “Chelmno.”
This is the claim, but it is just eye witnesses, most of who saw sick and elderly people get off. There were labour facilities of sorts. The few remains of bodies found say at Treblinka (6 only) strongly suggest they were far from death camps. It is suggested that the so called gas chambers at the end of the tube in pristine surroundings were in fact hospitals. Yes people did die, but of natural causes. This is why there were no Krema there, normal burial sufficed.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2467
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:53 am

Okay, Clue 1:

It was north of Berlin and bigger than a bread basket.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote: No, it's too late for that now. The book-kid said he wasn't aware of any maternity wards in the camps.
No, in the Reinhard Camps......
Deep breath (cough).
The Action Reinhard Camps were dedicated extermination camps. Google “Action Reinhard.” That will take you to Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. The Germans only spared a small number of workers.
Yes, in the Reinhard camps too!

Thank you. Despite your sarcasm we are finally arriving at the fact that there were hospitals and maternity wards in some of the camps and the others, you don't know. Although you seem to be suggesting that there were hospitals and the necessary maternity wards in most of the camps.

Excuse me being slow on this Jeff but when a search turns up this kind of stuff:

Hershl Sperling testimony on the Treblinka Death Camp- www ...
www.holocaustresearchproject.org/survivor/sperling.html
Personal Testimony of the Treblinka Death Camp ..... you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six ...

So is this guy just another part of the lies and exaggerations you alluded to in your earlier thread or is this the truth this time finally? And if he's the real thing then if Treblinka had a hospital then which camp didn't have one. Maybe that's got something to do with the book-kid not wanting to talk about it all that much.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:01 am

Damn, the web just keeps on giving:

Sobibor Extermination Camp 1942 – 1943 - Stichting Sobibor
https://www.sobibor.org/.../M_BEM_ksi_S ... 150107-1.p...
In the extermination camp in Sobibór, built during World War II, the Germans ...... In the afternoon, Nebe gave the order to brick up a window (in the hospital's ...

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:12 am

Which leaves Belzac, and I'm not even going to go there before I get a declaration from JeffK that there was no hospital there and no maternity ward, or both!

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25655
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:33 am

montgomery wrote:...

Hershl Sperling testimony on the Treblinka Death Camp- www ...
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rling.html
Personal Testimony of the Treblinka Death Camp ..... you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six ...

...
To the best of my knowledge, that "hospital" was a small surgery with one doctor. The camp was large, held many perps and forced workers, some of which lived for a longer time, since it eventually dawned on the geniuses that keeping a well-trained person usually works better than showing the ropes to newcomers on a weekly or even daily basis.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:52 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:...

Hershl Sperling testimony on the Treblinka Death Camp- www ...
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rling.html
Personal Testimony of the Treblinka Death Camp ..... you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six ...

...
To the best of my knowledge, that "hospital" was a small surgery with one doctor. The camp was large, held many perps and forced workers, some of which lived for a longer time, since it eventually dawned on the geniuses that keeping a well-trained person usually works better than showing the ropes to newcomers on a weekly or even daily basis.
And why pray tell eggs, should anybody trust either the best or the worst of your knowledge. You've done nothing but spam and insult everybody for the last two weeks. I wouldn't pay a nickel for a basket full of you. Not even with the ham and cheese included.

Why not take your best shot on Belzac? This isn't a setup you know, even though you might be afraid it is!

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:54 am

montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:...

Hershl Sperling testimony on the Treblinka Death Camp- www ...
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rling.html
Personal Testimony of the Treblinka Death Camp ..... you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six ...

...
To the best of my knowledge, that "hospital" was a small surgery with one doctor. The camp was large, held many perps and forced workers, some of which lived for a longer time, since it eventually dawned on the geniuses that keeping a well-trained person usually works better than showing the ropes to newcomers on a weekly or even daily basis.
And why pray tell eggs, should anybody trust either the best or the worst of your knowledge. You've done nothing but spam and insult everybody for the last two weeks. I wouldn't pay a nickel for a basket full of you. Not even with the ham and cheese included.

Why not take your best shot on Belzac having a hospital, complete with a maternity ward? This isn't a setup you know, even though you might be afraid it is!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:30 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:https://www.history.com/news/auschwitz- ... nska-saint
When she arrived at the camp, Leszczyńska found a German doctor and told him she was a midwife. He assigned her to work in the camp’s “maternity ward,” a set of filthy barracks that was less a place to care for pregnant women than a place to usher them into death.
You must learn to balance out your reading. Only onesided knowledge is no knowledge at all.
Did you actually read what you just quoted?
More to the point, what will it take to get him to be able to distinguish Auschwitz from the Aktion Reinhard camps?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:39 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote: No, it's too late for that now. The book-kid said he wasn't aware of any maternity wards in the camps.
No, in the Reinhard Camps......
Deep breath (cough).
The Action Reinhard Camps were dedicated extermination camps. Google “Action Reinhard.” That will take you to Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. The Germans only spared a small number of workers.
Montgomery, like VFX, has to distort what people write to try to "win" trivial debating points. A sad commentary on the tactics of these two.

What I wrote, "Dude, there were no 'hospitals with maternity wards' at the Aktion Reinhard camps. And, no, I didn't hear about them. Nor did you," is, sadly for the dishonest troll, not the same as saying that I "wasn't aware of any maternity wards in the camps."

In fact, to elaborate I linked to a discussion of births in, er, Auschwitz. Which is a different place to the AR camps. Ahem.

Now as to the rest of his claptrap . . .
He either lied

I didn't.
or he's ignorant of the facts.
Not this one.

Montgomery forgot to mention door #3: he lied about what I posted or is too dim/biased/ignorant to understand what I posted.

There, simple.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:45 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:...

Hershl Sperling testimony on the Treblinka Death Camp- www ...
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rling.html
Personal Testimony of the Treblinka Death Camp ..... you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six ...

...
To the best of my knowledge, that "hospital" was a small surgery with one doctor. The camp was large, held many perps and forced workers, some of which lived for a longer time, since it eventually dawned on the geniuses that keeping a well-trained person usually works better than showing the ropes to newcomers on a weekly or even daily basis.
Furthermore, the issue wasn't semantics over the meaning of "hospital" but "hospitals with maternity wards" in the Aktion Reinhard camps.

The new guy is congenitally dishonest. Nothing he post can be trusted. Just sayin'. Based on what we can read with our very own eyes.

And, despite what he claims, he's not here to learn and sift arguments.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:49 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
What I wrote, "Dude, there were no 'hospitals with maternity wards' at the Aktion Reinhard camps. And, no, I didn't hear about them. Nor did you,"


There, simple.
The moderator of this forum asked you and your kind to refrain from abuse. Please do so.
The fact that you have insufficient Intelligence means you were potentially duped You have no idea what we know, but it is significantly more than you. There were hospitals, Wards, respite country places.. It is you and your kind that have somehow turned these places of rest into extermination centres.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 am

If anyone wants to read about a maternity ward in a camp, here you go: f This Is A Woman: Inside Ravensbruck: Hitler’s Concentration Camp for Women

(and, no, montgomery, Ravensbrück isn't an Aktion Reinhard camp, either!)
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:54 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
What I wrote, "Dude, there were no 'hospitals with maternity wards' at the Aktion Reinhard camps. And, no, I didn't hear about them. Nor did you,"


There, simple.
The moderator of this forum asked you and your kind to refrain from abuse. Please do so.
The fact that you have insufficient Intelligence means you were potentially duped You have no idea what we know, but it is significantly more than you. There were hospitals, Wards, respite country places.. It is you and your kind that have somehow turned these places of rest into extermination centres.
No abuse in my post, just firm corrections of dishonesty and ignorance - and calling things by their proper names. And Pyrrho addressed everyone, not just me and the other anti-fascists here.

As for your seconding montgomery,
1. again, we're discussing Aktion Reinhard camps - please read this again, ""Dude, there were no 'hospitals with maternity wards' at the Aktion Reinhard camps."
2. I posted a link to a discussion of "amenities" at Auschwitz, so, no, you are not telling me anything new.
3. "Wards"???
4. I assume this is meant as abuse, "The fact that you have insufficient Intelligence means you were potentially duped," especially since you can't state what was erroneous in what I posted. But it's fine with me.
5. "You have no idea what we know, but it is significantly more than you." Great, please demonstrate, perhaps in the Einsatzgruppen thread if not here and now.
6. So, because Auschwitz had hospital facilities, you now want people to think it was a "place of rest"? (honestly, in English, a resting place can sound pretty damned threatening, actually)
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2467
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:00 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
What I wrote, "Dude, there were no 'hospitals with maternity wards' at the Aktion Reinhard camps. And, no, I didn't hear about them. Nor did you,"


There, simple.
The moderator of this forum asked you and your kind to refrain from abuse. Please do so.
The fact that you have insufficient Intelligence means you were potentially duped You have no idea what we know, but it is significantly more than you. There were hospitals, Wards, respite country places.. It is you and your kind that have somehow turned these places of rest into extermination centres.
Very true as it's not so far on display here. So, in keeping with moderator's request for intelligent discussion, pray enlighten us.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:03 am

Auschwitz: [final] place of rest . . . is this what we've come to, own goals like this?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2467
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:10 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Auschwitz: (final) place of rest . . . is this what we've come to?
Kinda wondering just what kind of war economy was being run if all these productive prisoners are either "resting" or being coddled in hospital.. I wonder if Onkel Heini knew?

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:14 am

I believe he was kept out of the loop.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:17 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Auschwitz: (final) place of rest . . . is this what we've come to?
Kinda wondering just what kind of war economy was being run if all these productive prisoners are either "resting" or being coddled in hospital.. I wonder if Onkel Heini knew?
Country respite are everywhere in every country. You were once a fan of the Sword or the lady of the lake. Places like these have to exist for sanity. We all know this and keep it in mind it just might be true and yep everyone was duped.
As there were only 6 skeletons found at Treblinka, the hypothesis of mass murder does not cut it.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:20 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Auschwitz: (final) place of rest . . . is this what we've come to?
Kinda wondering just what kind of war economy was being run if all these productive prisoners are either "resting" or being coddled in hospital.. I wonder if Onkel Heini knew?
They were sick people, all the evidence points to these getting off the trains with help. Do you think National Socialist Germany was less caring than your governments. Everything you think you know is fiction. Deal with it.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:24 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Auschwitz: (final) place of rest . . . is this what we've come to?
Kinda wondering just what kind of war economy was being run if all these productive prisoners are either "resting" or being coddled in hospital.. I wonder if Onkel Heini knew?
Country respite are everywhere in every country. You were once a fan of the Sword or the lady of the lake. Places like these have to exist for sanity. We all know this and keep it in mind it just might be true and yep everyone was duped.
As there were only 6 skeletons found at Treblinka, the hypothesis of mass murder does not cut it.
Mere assertions in general and distortion of what was found at Treblinka . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:30 am

Just curious, how did the National Socialists show their sharing/caring quality with German Jews? Also, how did the National Socialist government go about embracing dissent and contrary viewpoints? Worker self-organization? Variety in publishing and the arts? The rights of nearby countries to peace and secure borders?

Or is the Volkssturm your idea of old age insurance?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:50 am

You need to look at the Time Line and frame of reference in those times; these are quite different to ours now. Jews were seen as a threat to National Security just as Muslims now are seen in Deutschland and Scandinavia now.The world was somewhat anti semetic then, even in the US. National Socialism was huge in the US prior to the War. National Socialism is a workers union. The conflicts happen in times of economic depression, imperialism, communism and so on. National Socialism sorted Germany out but not the rest of the world.
Berlin at the time was Communist, run by Jews: this is shown in the film Cabaret, which I sorta like. The art was seen as decadent as was the prostitution of all sexes. Something had to be done. It was done by the will of the people, the mob
More will be explained as the abuse stops.
Image
Maddison Garden May 17 1934.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25655
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:00 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Just curious, how did the National Socialists show their sharing/caring quality with German Jews? Also, how did the National Socialist government go about embracing dissent and contrary viewpoints? Worker self-organization? Variety in publishing and the arts? The rights of nearby countries to peace and secure borders?

Or is the Volkssturm your idea of old age insurance?
They were very kind and generous to their invited guests. However, according VFX, to people like Friedrich Kellner - not so much.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:13 am

VFX wrote:You need to look at the Time Line and frame of reference in those times; these are quite different to ours now. Jews were seen as a threat to National Security just as Muslims now are seen in Deutschland and Scandinavia now.The world was somewhat anti semetic then, even in the US. National Socialism was huge in the US prior to the War. National Socialism is a workers union. The conflicts happen in times of economic depression, imperialism, communism and so on. National Socialism sorted Germany out but not the rest of the world.
Berlin at the time was Communist, run by Jews: this is shown in the film Cabaret, which I sorta like. The art was seen as decadent as was the prostitution of all sexes. Something had to be done. It was done by the will of the people, the mob
More will be explained as the abuse stops.
Image
Maddison Garden May 17 1934.
Try to answer my question. You cannot say that "the times" did it, when only certain political movements and actors and certain countries went down the rabbit hole. You made a statement, back it up, we don't need a photograph of the Madison Square Garden rally, we need an an answer to what you were asked.

Who cares if some people thought some of the art was decadent? I asked you about free expression, you virtually say it didn't exist because of a mob. That much we agree on, that what was done was done in part by a mob - it was a mob mobilized by the Nazis and acting against democratic rights, such as the right of expression.

And, no, National Socialism was not "huge" in the US if by huge you mean able to influence policy and large segments of the population, represented significantly in politics, and, no, Berlin was not Communist and run by Jews in the late 1920s and early 1930s.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:13 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Just curious, how did the National Socialists show their sharing/caring quality with German Jews? Also, how did the National Socialist government go about embracing dissent and contrary viewpoints? Worker self-organization? Variety in publishing and the arts? The rights of nearby countries to peace and secure borders?

Or is the Volkssturm your idea of old age insurance?
They were very kind and generous to their invited guests. However, according VFX, to people like Friedrich Kellner - not so much.
I had the same thought but was too lazy to search for the link!
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:20 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Who cares if some people thought some of the art was decadent? I asked you about free expression, you virtually say it didn't exist because of a mob. That much we agree on, that what was done was done in part by a mob - it was a mob mobilized by the Nazis and acting against democratic rights, such as the right of expression.
The mob was just a mob, pure an simple like in Paris during the French Revolution, In Rome during the time of Caligula.
The mob ruled, In Russia they created the Soviet Union eventually and in the end will bring down the US. I do not see the US as different: the dissent within is the issue.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25655
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:22 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Just curious, how did the National Socialists show their sharing/caring quality with German Jews? Also, how did the National Socialist government go about embracing dissent and contrary viewpoints? Worker self-organization? Variety in publishing and the arts? The rights of nearby countries to peace and secure borders?

Or is the Volkssturm your idea of old age insurance?
They were very kind and generous to their invited guests. However, according VFX, to people like Friedrich Kellner - not so much.
I had the same thought but was too lazy to search for the link!
They don't inspire much enthusiasm, eh...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:26 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
They don't inspire much enthusiasm, eh...
If they inspire little you inspire nothing. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:27 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Who cares if some people thought some of the art was decadent? I asked you about free expression, you virtually say it didn't exist because of a mob. That much we agree on, that what was done was done in part by a mob - it was a mob mobilized by the Nazis and acting against democratic rights, such as the right of expression.
The mob was just a mob, pure an simple like in Paris during the French Revolution, In Rome during the time of Caligula.
The mob ruled, In Russia they created the Soviet Union eventually and in the end will bring down the US. I do not see the US as different: the dissent within is the issue.
Answer what I asked you.

That there were 10,000 or so Nazi idiots running around the US during this period is not an argument. There were between 50,000 and 100,000 American Communists. And that doesn't answer a question someone might have about what Communism had to offer people - how it was sharing and caring, what it did about dissent, what rights it promised to protect, how it saw the integrity of other countries.

Your ability to equivocate, shift the goal posts, and divert is not so good as you think: it's transparent and clumsy. Answer what I asked you.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23265
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:28 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
They don't inspire much enthusiasm, eh...
If they inspire little you inspire nothing. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are the rolls and lol's for, your reply was unfunny.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25655
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:39 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
They don't inspire much enthusiasm, eh...
If they inspire little you inspire nothing. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are the rolls and lol's for, your reply was unfunny.
I think s/he's talking about BFF monty.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:44 am

scrmbldggs wrote: I think s/he's talking about BFF monty.
Nah but you can join in if you want and make it a threesome. I won't tell. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3042
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:19 am

VFX wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
No, in the Reinhard Camps......
Deep breath (cough).
The Action Reinhard Camps were dedicated extermination camps. Google “Action Reinhard.” That will take you to Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. The Germans only spared a small number of workers.

Then Google “Chelmno.”
This is the claim, but it is just eye witnesses, most of who saw sick and elderly people get off.
The one eye witness you have linked to regarding that claim said everyone not selected to work went into Sobibor, not just the sick and elderly.
There were labour facilities of sorts.
Much of the labour to do with processing the property of those killed in the gas chambers and sending it away.
The few remains of bodies found say at Treblinka (6 only) strongly suggest they were far from death camps. It is suggested that the so called gas chambers at the end of the tube in pristine surroundings were in fact hospitals. Yes people did die, but of natural causes. This is why there were no Krema there, normal burial sufficed.
The evidence disputes that claim.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:21 am

Nessie wrote:
The evidence disputes that claim.
Nope Soviet propaganda disputes that claim and you are sucked into it comrade.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3042
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:27 am

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Auschwitz: (final) place of rest . . . is this what we've come to?
Kinda wondering just what kind of war economy was being run if all these productive prisoners are either "resting" or being coddled in hospital.. I wonder if Onkel Heini knew?
They were sick people, all the evidence points to these getting off the trains with help.....
You have cherry picked one report from a Dutch source to do with Sobibor

https://www.sobiborinterviews.nl/index. ... icle&id=52

First the selection, those being selected to work being transported onwards;

"The men were immediately separated from the women and children. The camp SS called out they needed workers and Cohen volunteered as a metal worker. He and the other selected men were herded back onto the train and transported to the Lublin-Majdanek camp."

Then the comment you have ignored;

"In the meantime the other prisoners had been led into Sobibor."

That is those not selected to work. Now the comment you have cherry picked and is your sole source for the hospital claim;

"Sick and disabled prisoners had already been hauled onto tippers and taken on a narrow gauge railway straight into the so-called Lager III."

Then what happened to all those prisoners not selected to work;

"Nobody on the transport knew that this separate section of the camp housed the gas chambers and the execution area. Here the tippers were unloaded and the victims were shot; their bodies were thrown into a huge burial pit. The other prisoners were herded into the gas chambers."
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3042
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
The evidence disputes that claim.
Nope Soviet propaganda disputes that claim and you are sucked into it comrade.
No, many witnesses who were never in the hands of the Soviets, many documents from various sources and physical evidence that has been obtained after the fall of the Soviet Union disputes your claims.

Then, you cannot evidence your claims.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Ian Hazard
Poster
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Ian Hazard » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Nessie wrote:I have been suspended again for pointing out that Huntinger lied that there is no evidence of the Holocaust

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p131027

NSDAP lied that there are no witnesses or evidence to gassings;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p131007
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p131021

and Huntinger lied about what a witness said;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p131097

I catch deniers telling blatant lies and the allegedly open debate forum that tolerates free speech is closed down for me. This time Depth Check gives a more detailed reason that is normal

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p131179

"Nessie, you really need to stop calling your opponents liars (especially when misleading our readership as to the integrity of the evidence you are presenting in the same post)."

It is the other way around. It is Huntinger and NSDAP who are misleading and making baseless claims about the evidence. RODOH is having to become more like CODOH as its members cannot cope with the evidence for the Holocaust and they need assistance from the moderator to suppress debate and bias it in their favour.
Stop lying Nessie, the indefatigable Charles Traynor has shown you to be a liar who is well deserving of his current ban.


Image

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p131210

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3042
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:29 pm

CT has started off by creating a strawman. I did not say there were survivors showing Staffs Uni where to dig at TII. What there is are survivor plans of the camp which locate the gas chambers as TII.

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/maps.html

That along with LIDAR and the ground surveys showed where to dig avoiding human remains. I do not what happened about testing and any results regarding the tiles. There is no evidence provided there are results which have been suppressed.

CT has no evidence to show the tiles were from a shower block at TII. No witnesses, no documents, nothing.

He is not being truthful claiming there is no evidence of gassing at Sobibor. There are witnesses and the building has been located.

Deniers are continually dishonest claiming no evidence for gassing and then speculating without any evidence the buildings were showers/mortuaries/bomb shelters etc (depending on camp).
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.