RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:32 pm

VFX wrote:Belief is not evidence and I did not say they lied. They filled in lost gaps with hindsight bias and supposed events which they did not witness. As your evidence is not sufficient enough to suggest it was not a hospital as I know it was or should have been as it stands your claim fails. Thank you for your time

I don’t know of any hospitals where patients are shot when they can’t walk to the place of execution....
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:35 pm

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
That is a down right lie. Witnesses, documents, forensics, physical and other evidence has been produced to show a Holocaust. You then dismiss that evidence with spurious excuses, like all Soviets lie and an abattoir dumped remains at the AR camps. That does not mean we then have no evidence.

Instead, no evidence is what you have to prove people left the AR camps en-mass, were resettled elsewhere, were liberated en-mass by the Soviets and they had not been gassed. You have nothing. No witness, documents, nothing.

The lack of real evidence is that there was no Shoah. There are always logical explanations not your conspiracy tin hat stuff, lol.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Logical explanations?
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:Belief is not evidence and I did not say they lied. They filled in lost gaps with hindsight bias and supposed events which they did not witness. As your evidence is not sufficient enough to suggest it was not a hospital as I know it was or should have been as it stands your claim fails. Thank you for your time

I don’t know of any hospitals where patients are shot when they can’t walk to the place of execution....
I do! The Lazarett at Treblinka - although that was a special kind of hospital.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?
Huh?

That’s a new one, is that the same as saying the camps were part of some rogue operation?
But in keeping with Berg’s hallucination that the death camps were “life saving” institutions.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
VFX wrote:The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?
Huh?

That’s a new one, is that the same as saying the camps were part of some rogue operation?
But in keeping with Berg’s hallucination that the death camps were “life saving” institutions.
Might be a typo and the user meant to write 'hospice'. Drive-through, that is...
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lard, save me from your followers.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Huh?

You must have also read about hospitals and maternity wards in the camps too. Quite the amazing claim in light of all the claims of homicidal gas chambers for the women and children!

Telling somebody he's/she's hallucinating really doesn't make your point for you. As with all the other bad behavior, it detracts from your personal credibility. Why is it that you're not getting that point?

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Well, see, that was a very special hospital, it combined euthanasia and cremation all at the same time.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:14 pm

montgomery wrote:...You must have also read about hospitals and maternity wards in the camps too...
I understand this must be very much off-topic - so you won't have to mention it - but, please list all the camps that held such amenities.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:23 pm

montgomery wrote:The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?

Huh?

You must have also read about hospitals and maternity wards in the camps too. Quite the amazing claim in light of all the claims of homicidal gas chambers for the women and children!
Why yes I have. The problem is you think sparing non-Jewish women and children as evidence that there was no extermination policy. I take it in the proper context where places like Auschwitz combined many functions and not just extermination.

Also depending on when we are talking about even Jewish children were spared after the extermination policy ended at Auschwitz. Of course before that Jewish twin children were spared for Mengele’s tender mercies (at Auschwitz).
Telling somebody he's/she's hallucinating really doesn't make your point for you.
Actually what I would ask for is some sort of proof for the statement that the Reinhard Camps were hospitals. I can say that Napoleon was a purple giant from the wilds of Imperial Russia. I expect most rational people to ask me for proof, well, that is if they didn’t commit me first.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:28 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:...You must have also read about hospitals and maternity wards in the camps too...
I understand this must be very much off-topic - so you won't have to mention it - but, please list all the camps that held such amenities.
Hi, scrmbldggs.

http://auschwitz.org/en/history/fate-of ... e-children

When I can get out of bed I’ll pull out some stuff and open a topic on it.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Offtopic: In bed - man, you got hit hard. Hope it won't last too long, Jeffk. :-D

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:The Einsatz camps were hospitals... anything to suggest they were not?

Huh?

Why yes I have. The problem is you think sparing non-Jewish women and children as evidence that there was no extermination policy. I take it in the proper context where places like Auschwitz combined many functions and not just extermination.

Also depending on when we are talking about even Jewish children were spared after the extermination policy ended at Auschwitz. Of course before that Jewish twin children were spared for Mengele’s tender mercies (at Auschwitz).
Telling somebody he's/she's hallucinating really doesn't make your point for you.
Actually what I would ask for is some sort of proof for the statement that the Reinhard Camps were hospitals. I can say that Napoleon was a purple giant from the wilds of Imperial Russia. I expect most rational people to ask me for proof, well, that is if they didn’t commit me first.
I was quoted for something I didn't write. It's likel eggs again but who cares. The following is mine:

Don't thank it, put it down. He makes for strange bedfellows.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:15 pm

montgomery wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Huh?

I was quoted for something I didn't write. It's likel eggs again but who cares. The following is mine:

Don't thank it, put it down. He makes for strange bedfellows.
Seems your condition is getting worse, I strongly recommend professional help.

And please don't allow your affliction to make false accusations about other users, I clearly quoted this post of yours and Jeffk's post has nothing to with my request.

Why don't you stop worrying your pretty little head about forum functions too difficult for you to handle and get cracking on that list of yours.

Edits: Minor changes in wording, changed link.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:16 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:Offtopic: In bed - man, you got hit hard. Hope it won't last too long, Jeffk. :-D

I snuck this away by telling her I needed my Kindle to read.

In any case I’m trying to get caught up on my notifications. It’s also a really good time to finish my personal albatross aka the Stalin biography.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Offtopic: In bed - man, you got hit hard. Hope it won't last too long, Jeffk. :-D

I snuck this away by telling her I needed my Kindle to read.

In any case I’m trying to get caught up on my notifications. It’s also a really good time to finish my personal albatross aka the Stalin biography.
Enjoy it while you can. :-P

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
I thought the topic was AR camps. Maternity wards? At Sobibor?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:07 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:

Well, see, that was a very special hospital, it combined euthanasia and cremation all at the same time.
That made me think of a Monty Python sketch, bring out your dead!
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:21 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
You must have heard about the hospitals with maternity wards for the Jews too. Don't ask me, a rank beginning skeptic to name them. You're the expert with all the information required. I'm the skeptic who can't recall the names of the camps mentioned. :oops:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:26 pm

montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
You must have heard about the hospitals with maternity wards for the Jews too. Don't ask me, a rank beginning skeptic to name them. You're the expert with all the information required. I'm the skeptic who can't recall the names of the camps mentioned. :oops:
Then what are you doing here making definite claims? Lost your way, little one? Where's your mommy?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:00 pm

I have been suspended again for pointing out that Huntinger lied that there is no evidence of the Holocaust

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p131027

NSDAP lied that there are no witnesses or evidence to gassings;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p131007
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 40#p131021

and Huntinger lied about what a witness said;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 60#p131097

I catch deniers telling blatant lies and the allegedly open debate forum that tolerates free speech is closed down for me. This time Depth Check gives a more detailed reason that is normal

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p131179

"Nessie, you really need to stop calling your opponents liars (especially when misleading our readership as to the integrity of the evidence you are presenting in the same post)."

It is the other way around. It is Huntinger and NSDAP who are misleading and making baseless claims about the evidence. RODOH is having to become more like CODOH as its members cannot cope with the evidence for the Holocaust and they need assistance from the moderator to suppress debate and bias it in their favour.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:07 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Then what are you doing here making definite claims? Lost your way, little one? Where's your mommy?
Dude, there were no "hospitals with maternity wards" at the Aktion Reinhard camps. And, no, I didn't hear about them. Nor did you.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Here is a thread on births and "amenities" at Auschwitz, which is not to be confused with the Aktion Reinhard camps as montgomery keeps doing.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:21 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Dude, there were no "hospitals with maternity wards" at the Aktion Reinhard camps. And, no, I didn't hear about them. Nor did you.
Yes, I did hear about hospitals with maternity wards at least at some of the camps. I suspect that you have too if you've done any sort of balanced reading on the topic. If you would rather not discuss it then I'll ask VFX or one of the others to introduce the evidence. Aktion Reinhard camps or otherwise? It's the very idea that any camps would have maternity wards??

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:32 pm

https://www.history.com/news/auschwitz- ... nska-saint
When she arrived at the camp, Leszczyńska found a German doctor and told him she was a midwife. He assigned her to work in the camp’s “maternity ward,” a set of filthy barracks that was less a place to care for pregnant women than a place to usher them into death.
You must learn to balance out your reading. Only onesided knowledge is no knowledge at all.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:39 pm

montgomery wrote:https://www.history.com/news/auschwitz- ... nska-saint
When she arrived at the camp, Leszczyńska found a German doctor and told him she was a midwife. He assigned her to work in the camp’s “maternity ward,” a set of filthy barracks that was less a place to care for pregnant women than a place to usher them into death.
You must learn to balance out your reading. Only onesided knowledge is no knowledge at all.
Did you actually read what you just quoted?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:04 pm

monty seems very confused and lost. Maybe nurse should get him back to his ward and keep him busy with something. Jello perhaps?

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:08 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:https://www.history.com/news/auschwitz- ... nska-saint
Did you actually read what you just quoted?
Yes, and I was so dumbfounded at finding it in a search that I read it over a few times. And I was going to bold the words, 'filthy' and 'usher them into death'. So what's your point?

And also, were you aware of this maternity ward or other maternity wards in some of the camps? I think that maybe book-kid was. And if he wasn't then I'm not very impressed with his knowledge he tries to impress us as having.
Leszczyńska, assisted by her daughter and other prisoners, later said she delivered 3,000 babies during her two years at Auschwitz. She continued to refuse to kill babies despite repeated orders to do so, even standing up to Dr. Josef Mengele, the camp’s infamous “Angel of Death,” who was known for his brutal experiments on twins and other inmates.
Continuing to stand up to Mengele, gimme a f'n break! The audacity of the woman!!

Elsewhere in the story it's said they kept a maternity ward to deliver babies and then drowned the babies in a bucket of water. That doesn't work for me Jeff and it shouldn't work for you either.

The only thing to do now is put this woman and the whole story down to the lies and exaggerations' stories. Would you like to add it to the lengthy anthology that needs to be written on the lies and exaggerations? Or would you like to help discredit the evidence in some other way.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:19 pm

This was once offered to a Rizoli as their avatar. Maybe you should take it, monty?
Spoiler:

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:23 pm

You'll have to excuse me eggs, it's been a heavy day for me. Not only this on the maternity ward but also an admission of no homicidal gas chambers by one of your ilk. Two points that didn't sail right over!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:03 am

montgomery wrote:

Jeff: Did you actually read what you just quoted?

Yes, and I was so dumbfounded at finding it in a search that I read it over a few times. And I was going to bold the words, 'filthy' and 'usher them into death'. So what's your point?
Why would this dumbfound you?
And also, were you aware of this maternity ward or other maternity wards in some of the camps?
Yes.
I think that maybe book-kid was. And if he wasn't then I'm not very impressed with his knowledge he tries to impress us as having.
LOL
Out of everyone that posts here SM probably knows more than anyone besides Dr. Terry, Hans and Sergey. Denying-history knows the gas chambers better than him. That’s it. My advice is to glance through the forum and see what he posted.

Elsewhere in the story it's said they kept a maternity ward to deliver babies and then drowned the babies in a bucket of water. That doesn't work for me Jeff and it shouldn't work for you either.
Why not? People are capable of cruel things
The only thing to do now is put this woman and the whole story down to the lies and exaggerations' stories. Would you like to add it to the lengthy anthology that needs to be written on the lies and exaggerations? Or would you like to help discredit the evidence in some other way.
I haven’t discredited anything. Frankly neither have you.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:05 am

montgomery wrote:You'll have to excuse me eggs, it's been a heavy day for me. Not only this on the maternity ward but also an admission of no homicidal gas chambers by one of your ilk. Two points that didn't sail right over!
No homicidal gas chambers?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:07 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:You'll have to excuse me eggs, it's been a heavy day for me. Not only this on the maternity ward but also an admission of no homicidal gas chambers by one of your ilk. Two points that didn't sail right over!
No homicidal gas chambers?
As I said, I suspect the user's a little....special.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:15 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:

Jeff: Did you actually read what you just quoted?

Why would this dumbfound you?
And also, were you aware of this maternity ward or other maternity wards in some of the camps?
Yes.
Then I'm much more impressed with your knowledge of the facts than I am of the book-kid's. And the corresponding level of childish behavior and personal insults, trumps my beliefs!
I think that maybe book-kid was. And if he wasn't then I'm not very impressed with his knowledge he tries to impress us as having.
LOL
Out of everyone that posts here SM probably knows more than anyone besides Dr. Terry, Hans and Sergey. Denying-history knows the gas chambers better than him. That’s it. My advice is to glance through the forum and see what he posted.
No, it's too late for that now. The book-kid said he wasn't aware of any maternity wards in the camps. He either lied or he's ignorant of the facts. I'm a rank beginning but it doesn't take an expert to prove his lying or ignorance.

And so are there any other camps with maternity wards that you know of? If you want to be honest you could just say that you don't want to say. Or you're afraid to say?

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:21 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
So you lied. Or did you really not know? If the latter than I hope it is cause for you to evaluate some of your current beliefs.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:22 am

Mein Gott, war das Konzentrationslager ein Vernichtungslager oder eine verdammte Entbindungsstation? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Question is was it a death camp or a bloody maternity ward :roll: :roll: :roll:

the vast majority of whom the Nazis killed virtually upon their emergence from the womb, they claim. I can see the scenario now.

Sergeant Schultz: "Commandant. I vill kill this Frau and her unborn svine Jew, for zee Fuhrer."

Colonel Klink: "Nein! Nein! Nein! Vee do not kill pregnant vomen and zee unborn babies. Zat vould not be Christian! Vait until zee moment zat zee baby emerges from zee birth canal. Then you may kill them both." ;) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:26 am

montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
So you lied. Or did you really not know? If the latter than I hope it is cause for you to evaluate some of your current beliefs.
Which AR camp(s) exactly do you think have you pinpointed in your effort, dear?

Edit: Added the (s)

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 am

I know a camp with a maternity ward but I ain't tellin' :lol:

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:34 am

Balmoral95 wrote:I know a camp with a maternity ward but I ain't tellin' :lol:
the rules of fair play do not apply in love and war.John Lyly's novel "Euphues

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:35 am

:lol:

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:37 am

VFX wrote:
the rules of fair play do not apply in love and war.John Lyly's novel "Euphues
LOL

Do you know of any other camps with hospitals and maternity wards? At first glance it seems reasonable to believe that they would all need both.

Anyway, ain't the behavior from eggs above something else!

Caution: You may have noticed that the moderator has taken notice of the personal insults and bad behavior. That means we must be extra vigilant of not being guilty of same. We take the high road and they can own that trashiness.