RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:21 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:No, documents evidencing gas chambers is making deniers face up to they were gas chambers, not showers, mortuaries, bomb shelters or anything else they could think up. The next stage is to find out what the gas chambers were actually for and my argument in the "documents alone prove" thread is that they were homicidal.

That caused a panic because the documents were from sources that could not be claimed to forged/faked and I was clearly correct.
So far what I've read Nessie, doesn't cause me to lean more heavily toward there being gas chambers. In fact, some some quite plausible evidence has been presented that causes me to doubt more. I think it's going to be a pretty tough job separating the truth from the 'lies and exaggerations'. VFX has presented some pretty compelling evidence on the Auschwitz thread and A2 seems to be the last stand on the issue.
You are more interested in the spamming and insults, going by what you respond to and interact with, than you are in spending time looking at the evidence.

Have you any relevant qualifications, that mean you at least have an idea as to what is evidence and what is opinion made to look like evidence? I ask because VFX has not actually presented any evidence on what was happening inside the Birkenau kremas. He just comments on the evidence myself and others bring to the thread.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:30 pm

Nessie wrote:Have you any relevant qualifications, that mean you at least have an idea as to what is evidence and what is opinion made to look like evidence?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He could not even distinguish Pressac's commentary from a source; and he mistook a primary source for a third-hand repetition. Seriously? He clearly has no background in historical or social science research. But he does like taking umbrage and pompously pronouncing unsubstantiated judgments.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:33 pm

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:No, documents evidencing gas chambers is making deniers face up to they were gas chambers, not showers, mortuaries, bomb shelters or anything else they could think up. The next stage is to find out what the gas chambers were actually for and my argument in the "documents alone prove" thread is that they were homicidal.

That caused a panic because the documents were from sources that could not be claimed to forged/faked and I was clearly correct.
So far what I've read Nessie, doesn't cause me to lean more heavily toward there being gas chambers. In fact, some some quite plausible evidence has been presented that causes me to doubt more. I think it's going to be a pretty tough job separating the truth from the 'lies and exaggerations'. VFX has presented some pretty compelling evidence on the Auschwitz thread and A2 seems to be the last stand on the issue.
You are more interested in the spamming and insults, going by what you respond to and interact with, than you are in spending time looking at the evidence.

Have you any relevant qualifications, that mean you at least have an idea as to what is evidence and what is opinion made to look like evidence? I ask because VFX has not actually presented any evidence on what was happening inside the Birkenau kremas. He just comments on the evidence myself and others bring to the thread.
So first off Nessie, I see you're thanking the spammer in chief for the spam and personal attack against me. I don't allow that to go unnoticed and I commented on JeffK stooping to the same tactics. Too bad Nessie you couldn't choose to stay with the highroad. And all because I and others don't immediately buy into your version of the story.

Come back to the highroad and help us ignore that which has nearly destroyed this board. I depend on you when you're that way for the holocaust promoter's side of the debate. There's nothing to value in somebody who rewards a spammer and insulter with thanks!

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:51 pm

montgomery wrote:
Come back to the highroad and help us ignore that which has nearly destroyed this board. I depend on you when you're that way for the holocaust promoter's side of the debate. There's nothing to value in somebody who rewards a spammer and insulter with thanks!
Well said Monty. Indeed Nessie, while I am convinced Auschwitz was a mere labour camp, even fairly sure that Sobibor death camp was a hospital, your input is needed without resorting to following stupid trolls. We know it is frustrating for you trying to defend a position which you totally think is correct and the people here not supporting you. You are trying your best to present clear concise information which is evidenced from your point of view. The other clowns here thinking throwing insults at someone is some form of evidence. As though either Monty or I are going to be thwarted by their name calling.
On RODOH I am going to write a thread soon of the possibility that the Einsatz camps were hospital facilities as well as doubling up as labour and transit camps. Most of the guys over there has brought into the idea of Soviet Assimilation to some degree and thank you for your reflected opposition for the most part. Instead of demanding evidence it is ok to discuss. You could use phrases like : "could you clarify this point for me please and why you think that way" . Everyone at RODOH has the same goal, which is to find out the reality of a very complex situation. Most History Books are biased and don't cut the mustard. As most European countries will be going "National Socialist" soon (not Nazi), Sweden is not far from there, it is likely there will be a demand by New Governments to get hard evidence regarding the alleged holocaust. Remember, everything you are quoting is the Shoah version of the Holocaust, probably because of your Jewish background: nothing wrong with that. The other version which most in the West do not realise is that the Russian version almost exclusively considers the Shoah version to be wanting. To the Russians the Holocaust is their great Patriotic War and the death of 30 million of your people. Thank you for your time.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:18 am

To keep on topic: the thread was started by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Feb 27, 2016.
This is the opening statement:
Fish-Traynor further cements his reputation as a half-wit, pulling BROI and others down with him, neatly outing as pinheads the cream of the motley crew hiding out at RODOH. Here he comments on an amazing, forthcoming development:.
Instantly from this opening piece one gets an insight into this persons attitude and intentions. It is wishy washy, hateful full of emotion, looking for confirmation biases from supporters to boost his ego, thereby establishing his power base here.
New threads should be clear in their intention, especially regarding the Holocaust.
I will make suggestions.
There should be three headings to any new thread and suggest it be adopted here on this sub-forum.
  1. The Official Narrative
  2. The Controversy
  3. The Thread intention
Here the wording could be changed as an example to
  1. The Issues with RODOH
    Give clear concise reasons what is bothering at RODOH
  2. Evidence for those issues
    Clear and concise issues which are cause for concern, with quotes. No name calling acceptable.
  3. The thread intention
Example:
The intention is to discuss:
  1. the issues raised above and more if presented
  2. how these issues will impact and result in the terminal decline of RODOH

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:49 am

VFX wrote:To keep on topic: the thread was started by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Feb 27, 2016.
This is the opening statement:
Fish-Traynor further cements his reputation as a half-wit, pulling BROI and others down with him, neatly outing as pinheads the cream of the motley crew hiding out at RODOH. Here he comments on an amazing, forthcoming development:.
Instantly from this opening piece one gets an insight into this persons attitude and intentions. It is wishy washy, hateful full of emotion, looking for confirmation biases from supporters to boost his ego, thereby establishing his power base here.
New threads should be clear in their intention, especially regarding the Holocaust.
I will make suggestions.
There should be three headings to any new thread and suggest it be adopted here on this sub-forum.
  1. The Official Narrative
  2. The Controversy
  3. The Thread intention
Here the wording could be changed as an example to
  1. The Issues with RODOH
    Give clear concise reasons what is bothering at RODOH
  2. Evidence for those issues
    Clear and concise issues which are cause for concern, with quotes. No name calling acceptable.
  3. The thread intention
Example:
The intention is to discuss:
  1. the issues raised above and more if presented
  2. how these issues will impact and result in the terminal decline of RODOH
He doesn't have a winning strategy and he needs to stop. And we who are changing this forum now, need to keep on doing what we are doing and not hooking into the childish abuse.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:53 am

VFX wrote:To keep on topic: the thread was started by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Feb 27, 2016.
This is the opening statement:
Fish-Traynor further cements his reputation as a half-wit, pulling BROI and others down with him, neatly outing as pinheads the cream of the motley crew hiding out at RODOH. Here he comments on an amazing, forthcoming development:.
Instantly from this opening piece one gets an insight into this persons attitude and intentions. It is wishy washy, hateful full of emotion, looking for confirmation biases from supporters to boost his ego, thereby establishing his power base here.
New threads should be clear in their intention, especially regarding the Holocaust.
I will make suggestions.
There should be three headings to any new thread and suggest it be adopted here on this sub-forum.
  1. The Official Narrative
  2. The Controversy
  3. The Thread intention
Here the wording could be changed as an example to
  1. The Issues with RODOH
    Give clear concise reasons what is bothering at RODOH
  2. Evidence for those issues
    Clear and concise issues which are cause for concern, with quotes. No name calling acceptable.
  3. The thread intention
Example:
The intention is to discuss:
  1. the issues raised above and more if presented
  2. how these issues will impact and result in the terminal decline of RODOH
Fack you.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:05 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:To keep on topic: the thread was started by Statistical Mechanic on Sat Feb 27, 2016.
This is the opening statement:
Fish-Traynor further cements his reputation as a half-wit, pulling BROI and others down with him, neatly outing as pinheads the cream of the motley crew hiding out at RODOH. Here he comments on an amazing, forthcoming development:.
Instantly from this opening piece one gets an insight into this persons attitude and intentions. It is wishy washy, hateful full of emotion, looking for confirmation biases from supporters to boost his ego, thereby establishing his power base here.
New threads should be clear in their intention, especially regarding the Holocaust.
I will make suggestions.
There should be three headings to any new thread and suggest it be adopted here on this sub-forum.
  1. The Official Narrative
  2. The Controversy
  3. The Thread intention
Here the wording could be changed as an example to
  1. The Issues with RODOH
    Give clear concise reasons what is bothering at RODOH
  2. Evidence for those issues
    Clear and concise issues which are cause for concern, with quotes. No name calling acceptable.
  3. The thread intention
Example:
The intention is to discuss:
  1. the issues raised above and more if presented
  2. how these issues will impact and result in the terminal decline of RODOH
Fack you.
ROFL

Although he seems loathe to discuss the genocide, he does have a wry sense of humor.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:46 am

montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nessie wrote:No, documents evidencing gas chambers is making deniers face up to they were gas chambers, not showers, mortuaries, bomb shelters or anything else they could think up. The next stage is to find out what the gas chambers were actually for and my argument in the "documents alone prove" thread is that they were homicidal.

That caused a panic because the documents were from sources that could not be claimed to forged/faked and I was clearly correct.
So far what I've read Nessie, doesn't cause me to lean more heavily toward there being gas chambers. In fact, some some quite plausible evidence has been presented that causes me to doubt more. I think it's going to be a pretty tough job separating the truth from the 'lies and exaggerations'. VFX has presented some pretty compelling evidence on the Auschwitz thread and A2 seems to be the last stand on the issue.
You are more interested in the spamming and insults, going by what you respond to and interact with, than you are in spending time looking at the evidence.

Have you any relevant qualifications, that mean you at least have an idea as to what is evidence and what is opinion made to look like evidence? I ask because VFX has not actually presented any evidence on what was happening inside the Birkenau kremas. He just comments on the evidence myself and others bring to the thread.
So first off Nessie, I see you're thanking the spammer in chief for the spam and personal attack against me. I don't allow that to go unnoticed and I commented on JeffK stooping to the same tactics. Too bad Nessie you couldn't choose to stay with the highroad. And all because I and others don't immediately buy into your version of the story.

Come back to the highroad and help us ignore that which has nearly destroyed this board. I depend on you when you're that way for the holocaust promoter's side of the debate. There's nothing to value in somebody who rewards a spammer and insulter with thanks!
I asked you about your ability to assess evidence, which you have ignored. That is rude.

Stat Mec pointed out more errors you have made, beyond the one I noted whereby you are unable to distinguish between evidence and opinion.

You constantly react to the others, so you are not in a position to lecture me when I occasionally do. Now, please answer my question in my response above.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:52 am

Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
You constantly react to the others, so you are not in a position to lecture me when I occasionally do. Now, please answer my question in my response above.
Due respect Nessie but what has this got to do whether or not RODOH is in terminal decline. Seems somewhat off topic. Perhaps a personal discussion would be more appropriate, private message perhaps, but not here.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:58 am

VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Come back to the highroad and help us ignore that which has nearly destroyed this board. I depend on you when you're that way for the holocaust promoter's side of the debate. There's nothing to value in somebody who rewards a spammer and insulter with thanks!
Well said Monty. Indeed Nessie, while I am convinced Auschwitz was a mere labour camp, even fairly sure that Sobibor death camp was a hospital, your input is needed without resorting to following stupid trolls. We know it is frustrating for you trying to defend a position which you totally think is correct and the people here not supporting you. You are trying your best to present clear concise information which is evidenced from your point of view. The other clowns here thinking throwing insults at someone is some form of evidence. As though either Monty or I are going to be thwarted by their name calling.
On RODOH I am going to write a thread soon of the possibility that the Einsatz camps were hospital facilities as well as doubling up as labour and transit camps. Most of the guys over there has brought into the idea of Soviet Assimilation to some degree and thank you for your reflected opposition for the most part. Instead of demanding evidence it is ok to discuss. You could use phrases like : "could you clarify this point for me please and why you think that way" . Everyone at RODOH has the same goal, which is to find out the reality of a very complex situation. Most History Books are biased and don't cut the mustard. As most European countries will be going "National Socialist" soon (not Nazi), Sweden is not far from there, it is likely there will be a demand by New Governments to get hard evidence regarding the alleged holocaust. Remember, everything you are quoting is the Shoah version of the Holocaust, probably because of your Jewish background: nothing wrong with that. The other version which most in the West do not realise is that the Russian version almost exclusively considers the Shoah version to be wanting. To the Russians the Holocaust is their great Patriotic War and the death of 30 million of your people. Thank you for your time.
No. Claims must be evidenced. It must be accepted that if a claim cannot be evidenced, the claim is wrong. Evidence is key to finding the truth.

What you are wanting to do is re-write history based on opinion. That is wrong and it is one of the reasons why denial is wrong.

If I decided to re-write the history of the Nazis and the NSDAP and only write what I think happened, without bothering about the evidence and my version included the Hitler as a closet homosexual and others as paedophiles, I am sure you would accept that was wrong.

But you somehow think an evidence free version of the Holocaust is fine.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:01 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
montgomery wrote:
You constantly react to the others, so you are not in a position to lecture me when I occasionally do. Now, please answer my question in my response above.
Due respect Nessie but what has this got to do whether or not RODOH is in terminal decline. Seems somewhat off topic. Perhaps a personal discussion would be more appropriate, private message perhaps, but not here.
Deniers with no ability to assess evidence and an inability to distinguish between opinion and evidence, is relevant as it explains why RODOH is in terminal decline.

There is only one person active on that forum who is interested in the evidence. Me.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:05 am

Nessie wrote:
If I decided to re-write the history of the Nazis and the NSDAP and only write what I think happened, without bothering about the evidence and my version included the Hitler as a closet homosexual and others as paedophiles, I am sure you would accept that was wrong.

But you somehow think an evidence free version of the Holocaust is fine.
No one is rewriting History, we are discussing it. We are weighing up the pros and cons, the probabilities in the light that much has been propaganda, distortions, blatant lies.
If you had thoughts Hitler was a closet gay, then just say why you think that. People may look then to find confirming or discomfirming information. What is classed as evidence is sometimes tentative and you know this.
If finally a book is written about the holocaust from say RODOH perspective then of course the evidence needs to be pretty good as that has to stand up to scrutiny.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:18 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:
If I decided to re-write the history of the Nazis and the NSDAP and only write what I think happened, without bothering about the evidence and my version included the Hitler as a closet homosexual and others as paedophiles, I am sure you would accept that was wrong.

But you somehow think an evidence free version of the Holocaust is fine.
No one is rewriting History, we are discussing it. We are weighing up the pros and cons, the probabilities in the light that much has been propaganda, distortions, blatant lies.
You are expressing an opinion that re-writes history, examples being no gassings at Birkenau and the AR camps were medical facilities.
If you had thoughts Hitler was a closet gay, then just say why you think that. People may look then to find confirming or discomfirming information.
So, evidence!!!
What is classed as evidence is sometimes tentative and you know this.
No, it is witnesses, documents, physical items, forensics, photos, film etc gathered and "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid"
If finally a book is written about the holocaust from say RODOH perspective then of course the evidence needs to be pretty good as that has to stand up to scrutiny.
Books have been produced, they use the evidence for the Holocaust and then express opinions that the evidence is wrong, lies, forged etc in a series of fallacious arguments from incredulity and ignorance. They produce no evidence of an alternative.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:19 am

Nessie this has nothing to do with RODOH being in terminal decline.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:46 am

Who cares.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:02 am

I don’t really care. Do U?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:15 am

>> first off Nessie, I see you're thanking the spammer in chief for the spam and personal attack against me. I don't allow that to go unnoticed and I commented on JeffK stooping to the same tactics.

If this genius was even minimally aware of the bad blood between Nessie and me, even he would realize the vast irrelevance to the point of silliness of such an accusation against Nessie. It’s another very funny post he’s made!
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:16 am

VFX wrote:Nessie this has nothing to do with RODOH being in terminal decline.
Yes it has, because back in the day there was at least some attempt to evidence claims. Now there is no attempt.

Another example of the decline is how Berg is accepted without question, despite obvious flaws in his claims. That is because he posts at the forum.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 am

Nessie wrote:

Another example of the decline is how Berg is accepted without question, despite obvious flaws in his claims. That is because he posts at the forum.
Many things were "back in the day" Nessie. Most of the forum is for discussion, it is not a scientific forum. The hard evidence is in the Formal Propositions, though it is hard to get anything in there. It seems BT only wants his own stuff.
As a result Scott is going to put in a sub formal propositions forum, so anyone can post but must provide evidence. Be warned though you can't waffle there and just type in a reflex manner. I suggest you do what we all do and turn off your notifications so you can just respond to the information you wish to.
I hope that sounds satisfactory to you.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:35 am

Honestly Rodoh had passed its sell-by date before Nessie began posting there, when the moderation went to hell and when a criminally inclined thug and serial harasser was allowed to pursue a deranged campaign of defamation using the forum. It became a hangout for lowlifes, conspiracy freaks, and the brain damaged.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:41 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:

Another example of the decline is how Berg is accepted without question, despite obvious flaws in his claims. That is because he posts at the forum.
Many things were "back in the day" Nessie. Most of the forum is for discussion, it is not a scientific forum. The hard evidence is in the Formal Propositions, though it is hard to get anything in there. It seems BT only wants his own stuff.
As a result Scott is going to put in a sub formal propositions forum, so anyone can post but must provide evidence. Be warned though you can't waffle there and just type in a reflex manner. I suggest you do what we all do and turn off your notifications so you can just respond to the information you wish to.
I hope that sounds satisfactory to you.
"I beg you, Nessie, please please come back." :beg:








. :gum:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:00 am

>> Scott is going to put in a sub formal propositions forum

The pomposity and buffoonery have amped up to 11.

The dutiful yapping of the lap dog takes place on cue: 11, 11, 11!!!!
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:20 am

So weird, just this red hot minute found a laminate sign in amongst all the detritus of my materialistic existence. Reads Tap style,

'11.'

Smash Hits. Knock out.

Must be a synchronistic sign that the forum is clearly over and out for the count.

Oh rodoh?

That place?

Oh we're soooo over that.


User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:32 am

'Maybe BT gets on Mr. Smith's case so much that he gave him that bit of rodoh to shut him up?

It wouldn't surprise me. Likewise when psycho breath was holding court there they made him a mod...

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:07 am

If you've been waiting for a sign, then, it's 11. Those who want a forum turned up to 11 for repetition, cockamamie rhetoric, and hateful lunacy have a place to spin and gyrate; no reason to make SSF another venue for pfaffing about, but there we have it, just the same.

Mr Smith has seemed unwell for years; his obsessions and demons have gotten the upper hand.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:09 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:'Maybe BT gets on Mr. Smith's case so much that he gave him that bit of rodoh to shut him up?

It wouldn't surprise me. Likewise when psycho breath was holding court there they made him a mod...
At RODOH there are conversations, with rules, sticking to the thread intentions with hopeful outcomes. With the waffle here like you are doing Darren nothing moves forward. Calling people names doesn't help any perceived cause you think you have, but in the minds of the readers, guests here you just demean yourself. I suggest you go.

VFX
BANNED
Posts: 1050
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:36 am

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:13 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:If you've been waiting for a sign, then, it's 11. Those who want a forum turned up to 11 for repetition, cockamamie rhetoric, and hateful lunacy have a place to spin and gyrate; no reason to make SSF another venue for pfaffing about, but there we have it, just the same.

Mr Smith has seemed unwell for years; his obsessions and demons have gotten the upper hand.
Off Topic
Psycho boy won't stop. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3044
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:55 am

VFX wrote:
Nessie wrote:

Another example of the decline is how Berg is accepted without question, despite obvious flaws in his claims. That is because he posts at the forum.
Many things were "back in the day" Nessie. Most of the forum is for discussion, it is not a scientific forum. The hard evidence is in the Formal Propositions, though it is hard to get anything in there. It seems BT only wants his own stuff.
As a result Scott is going to put in a sub formal propositions forum, so anyone can post but must provide evidence. Be warned though you can't waffle there and just type in a reflex manner. I suggest you do what we all do and turn off your notifications so you can just respond to the information you wish to.
I hope that sounds satisfactory to you.
The waffle and lack of evidence I leave to you.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 948
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Exactly.

'Hopeful outcomes.' Yes, deliver some of those and also chuck in some nazi blue sky zero thinking while you are at it.

Lol what turgid, self-serving nonsense you write, you might fool yourself with it but that's about it hereabouts as you've no doubt noticed, I hope.

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:29 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Jeff_36 wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
Nessie wrote:Can I clarify, Fish was the name used by Charles Traynor and the belief is he is now the moderator Depth Check?
Seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol:
The notion of that madman as a moderator is something out of an Ionesco play.
Which is exactly why any of us residue of the original RODOH left despite the claims made since then. In fact Smith recently lied through his teeth about that.
I assume that you are referring to this:
Scott wrote: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=110
[...]

Anyway, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them, to be honest. I did everything that I could to back their side up and be transparent, honest, and decent with them at RODOH, but ultimately they took their marbles and went to do their own thing.

In short, they really never believed in open-debate at all. The Holocaust is like Creationism for academics; you either believe in the "Miracles" or you don't. They know where to find me if they want to talk.
I guess that I can walk that back a bit since the Holocaust Controversies bloggers and Skeptics Society Forum are not the exact same cohort. With the exception of Roberto Muehlenkamp, the controversial bloggers left RODOH for good.

I would have been more than happy to give them their own sandbox subforum where only the Believers club could post, and it would have been easy to setup with the Yuku platform before the old RODOH got Shoahed by Yuku.

As far as Depth Check moderating, I don't recall that this was ever the case until after the second Shoah of RODOH in 2012. At one point I tried having Blogbuster and NexGen/Joe Future co-moderating, but that was an unmitigated disaster. It is fine to have opposites moderate IF they are willing to work together from inside the same tent. I never had a complaint with Nick Terry, and I took a lot of Fliegerabwehrkanone fire from Revisionists for it too.

Anyway, me, DC and k0nsl brought back RODOH in a phpbb platform in 2012, and we made it so that nobody would be able to track IP addresses to satisfy RODOH critics that Nick Terry was gathering data on Revisionist posters for doxxing purposes when moderating.

I never said that he actually did any of this, just that Revisionists constantly expressed concerns to me about it. By Internet standards, RODOH has now been made as secure as possible. Anonymity makes it hard to regulate on a good day, and it is hard to regulate "a free-speech forum" in any case. However it is that you look at it, some people are going to get butthurt when others are allowed to say their bits. Both sides do this.

:)
Last edited by Scott Smith on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25677
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:39 am

A belated welcome to SSF, Scott Smith.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:48 am

Thank you.

:-)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:52 am

Scott Smith wrote:I would have been more than happy to give them their own sandbox subforum where only the Believers club could post,
What makes you think anyone wanted such a thing from you, in your beneficence?
Scott Smith wrote:before the old RODOH got Shoahed by Yuku.
So cute.
Scott Smith wrote:I tried having Blogbuster and ... co-moderating,
The deranged stalker and serial defamer himself. Good on you, Scott.
Scott Smith wrote:but that was an unmitigated disaster.
Shocking.
Scott Smith wrote:Anyway, me, DC and k0nsl brought back RODOH in a phpbb platform in 2012, and we made it so that nobody would be able to track IP addresses to satisfy RODOH critics that Nick Terry was gathering data on Revisionist posters for doxxing purposes when moderating.
You meant to write, "to feed the paranoia of the paranoids I'd attracted"

Only half your problem is the bottom feeders you've gathered there.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:54 am

scrmbldggs wrote:A belated welcome to SSF, Scott Smith.
"belated"?

User avatar
Scott Smith
New Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Route 88 in AZ

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Scott Smith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:03 am

SM, it is quite obvious that they wanted their own private sandbox, which is exactly what they did when they took their marbles and left to form HoloCons.

I'm sensing a lot of butthurt. Revisionists and Skeptics aren't going away, though. Sorry about that.

:)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:10 am

Scott Smith wrote:SF, it is quite obvious that they wanted their own private sandbox, which is exactly what they did when they took their marbles and left to form HoloCons.
They had that before leaving Rodoh, fss. One can dabble here and dither there, ya know. Trust me on this, with you letting Lisciotto roam free, and with the general level of "debate" at Rodoh 2, no one wanted a thing from you.
Scott Smith wrote:I'm sensing a lot of butthurt.
From HC people? From whom? Your own paranoia is getting the better of you. Scott, people drifted away, one by one because, for their various reasons, they didn't find your place interesting, useful, safe any longer.
Scott Smith wrote:Revisionists and Skeptics aren't going away, though. Sorry about that.

:)
Sorry? I expect cranks, neo-Nazi fanboys, racists and anti-Semites, conspiraloons, and their fellow travelers to be around. Please don't imagine that anyone you've collected at Rodoh is meaningful in any way. I mean, on a rainy afternoon, you lot are good for a laugh, or evidence in favor of laws against hate speech, but other than that, pfffft.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:11 am

Scott Smith wrote:SF, it is quite obvious that they wanted their own private sandbox, which is exactly what they did when they took their marbles and left to form HoloCons.

I'm sensing a lot of butthurt. Revisionists and Skeptics aren't going away, though. Sorry about that.

:)
"butthurt", take your head outta that narcissistic arse.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Scott Smith wrote:SF, it is quite obvious that they wanted their own private sandbox, which is exactly what they did when they took their marbles and left to form HoloCons.
They had that before leaving Rodoh, fss. One can dabble here and dither there, ya know. Trust me on this, with you letting Lisciotto roam free, and with the general level of "debate" at Rodoh 2, no one wanted a thing from you.
Scott Smith wrote:I'm sensing a lot of butthurt.
From HC people? From whom? Your own paranoia is getting the better of you. Scott, people drifted away, one by one because, for their various reasons, they didn't find your place interesting, useful, safe any longer.
Scott Smith wrote:Revisionists and Skeptics aren't going away, though. Sorry about that.

:)
Sorry? I expect cranks, neo-Nazi fanboys, racists and anti-Semites, conspiraloons, and their fellow travelers to be around. Please don't imagine that anyone you've collected at Rodoh is meaningful in any way. I mean, on a rainy afternoon, you lot are good for a laugh, or evidence in favor of laws against hate speech, but other than that, pfffft.
I can't improve on this.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:25 am

Please, Jeffk, no paeans to Scott Smith's supposed fortitude for dropping in here and posting a bunch of transparently self-serving crap.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"