RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 pm
Just as disturbing: They also seem to continue to confuse Goody67 with Balmoral and simply can’t make a logical ID ... https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p132806

Ok back to the book I’m reading ... lol ... it's nice to do some sustained reading and thinking instead of watching a manic barrage of ill-formed posts crash across the forum ... back to "norbal"
Who am I to argue with someone who thinks Leuchter is the tits?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 pm

And is pretty sure he knows what the "EGs" are now?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:08 am

Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 pm
After having been told at least 4 times, he probably absorbed that.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:15 am

Balmoral95 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:08 am
Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 pm
After having been told at least 4 times, he probably absorbed that.
I wouldn’t take bets on that.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:12 am

I will see your Montgomery and raise you an NSDAP that I'd be in the hole if I did.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:33 am

Mondial dropped by ISF about a week ago to do a little celebration of Ron Unz's coming out as a denier. That's about it for ISF.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:59 am

Mondial. Holy mackerel!

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Holy moly!!!
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:46 pm

I preferred Saggy. Mondial usually just drives by.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:23 pm

Yeah, he never makes an argument. And Saggy was pretty comical.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:34 pm

Saggy was one you could poke sticks at through the bars of his alternative msm alright.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:27 am

I read that forum sometimes and it as one of the more vocal and insight bearing members has recently said. Opinion trumps evidence. Daft place, people behaving daft.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Balmoral is Goody67 ha hahahahahaha ha ha

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:43 am

Speaking of been-there, as we were in another thread, here someone calling himself Sasquatch rakes him over the coals for using phony anti-Semitic quotations. Been-there doesn't learn. He's used all manner of fabricated nonsense, as in the short history of Natscha Retsch, Mascha Rjetsch, and Tatscha Retsch, as seen in the following posts from the old Barbarossa thread at Rodoh:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... sch#p29897
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... sch#p29902
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... =90#p29921
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=100
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 100#p29950
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 110#p29982

And here he plagiarized Weber's dishonest attributions, this time on "postcards" from Jews said to be resettled out of Warsaw: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... man#p33578 (this post earned me a brief suspension at Rodoh). IIRC I also caught him using another fabrication of Weber's (might have been a false quotation from Hilberg?); I can't find where.

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:27 pm

It’s baaaack, Jesus, on cue been-there pops up over the weekend quoting Matscha Rjetsch again!
Goody67 wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:46 pm
"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies. But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany. Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews."
-- Vladimir Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi)
Quoted in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934. Also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armee Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303).
Well done, you have found a single quote from one Jewish person and think that it represented every single Jewish person's views at that time. :roll: What do you think this quote actually proves?
The first time he used this chicanery he quoted Natscha Retsch without mention of Jabotinsky:
been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:06 pm
Natscha Retsch wrote:The war against Germany will be waged by all Jewish communities, conferences, congresses... by every individual Jew. Thereby the war against Germany will ideologically enliven and promote our interests, which require that Germany be wholly destroyed.
The danger for us Jews lies in the whole German people, in Germany as a whole as well as individually. It must be rendered harmless for all time.... In this war we Jews have to participate, and this with all the strength and might we have at our disposal.
-- The Jewish Declaration of War on Nazi Germany. The Economic Boycott of 1933. By M. Raphael Johnson.
A bit later been-there tried it this way:
been-there wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:47 pm
Is this like when someone got all superior over the 'first' Treblinka trial being in the 1960's and then didn't admit that they were incorrect to rubbish a source refering to the previous 1951 trial?
"As early as January 1934, Vladimir Jabotinsky, the founder of Revisionist Zionism, declared in the Jewish paper Tatscha Retsch: "Our Jewish interests require the final destruction of Germany; the Germans, each and every one of them, are a danger to us."

The Auschwitz Myth by Wilhelm Stäglich
On a third attempt, a couple years later, he finally used the Match Rjetsch version:
been-there wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:30 am
"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies. But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany. Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews."
-- Vladimir Jabotinsky
(founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi) in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934 (also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armee Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303).
And, I'll bet, he still won't give a proper source for this meme. He only sure thing here is that been-there is picking up this bit from anti-Semitic websites and hasn’t a clue where it really comes from, if it isn’t invented.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:30 pm

If one searches with quotation marks, "For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world" into Google, the only results that appear are anti-semitic sources and other users that have pasted the quote on various websites.

The first site is Balder with the headline "Important Quotations For A Better Understanding Of WWII", the second site is the archive.org of "Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933" and the third is a book (quite evidently a self-published book) titled "Zionist Imperial Plan for the Entire World!!!".

Anyone who thinks any of those references is a reliable source is quite clearly a few cards short of a deck.

been-there is using the references from the "Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933" which stated:
"For months now the struggle against Germany is waged by each Jewish community, at each conference, in all our syndicates, and by each Jew all over the world. There is reason to believe that our part in this struggle has general value. We will trigger a spiritual and material war of all the world against Germany's ambitions to become once again a great nation, to recover lost territories and colonies. But our Jewish interests demand the complete destruction of Germany. Collectively and individually, the German nation is a threat to us Jews." - Vladimir Jabotinsky (founder of the Jewish terrorist group, Irgun Zvai Leumi) in Mascha Rjetsch, January, 1934 (also quoted in "Histoire de l'Armee Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303).
The source from Histoire de l'Armee Allemande" by Jacques Benoist-Mechin, Vol. IV, p. 303 is:

Mascha Rjetsch, janvier 1934. Ce texte est antérieur de dix-huitt mois à la promuglation des lois raciales de Nuremberg (15 septembre 1935).

Mascha Rjetsch, January 1934. This text is eighteen months before the promulgation of the racial laws of Nuremberg (September 15, 1935).

Again, no reliable source referenced.

Does it surprise anyone to learn that Jacques Benoist-Méchin was a far-right politician and writer?
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:35 pm

And been-there has read no more of this than what appears on the anti-Semitic webpages, unbothered by the contradictory sourcing and language and unfazed by his inability to account for where any of it supposedly comes from. For been-there all that’s ever counted is what he imagines he can use to make himself and his buddies feel justified in their bigotry.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 pm

A little while ago been-there was caught out posting fake quotes.

He replied:
I agree, I also thought the Churchill quote seemed dubious.
I also thought the same initially concerning the Rabbi Harry Waton quote.

I invite you to question why?
1. Why would you think the Churchill quote admitting Germany was fought against due to world-economic reasons is "dubious"?
2. Why wouldn't you be interested to check the sources that ARE referenced of Rabbi Paton admitting "the Jews" started the world war against Germany?
Could it be to do with 'confirmation bias'? :ugeek:

Think about it. It would seem that you are only looking for evidence that fits with what you already believe. I.e. You suspected the quote was fake because it doesn't fit with your belief system. Then you looked for a source that told you it was fake. Then when you found one, you just accepted it as true without checking it. So this again looks like 'confirmation bias' in operation.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 10#p130090

So even when the moron has been caught out lying by posting fake quotes, he still feels that he was justified in doing so. :shock:

Nessie replied to him:
Nessie wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:14 pm
been-there wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:16 am
So why did you use it?
Are you prepared to check these citations?
If you present a citation, quotation, anything, it is up to YOU to check it.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p130115

Surprise, surprise, he did not reply. :lol:
"Anyone who starts with the Holocaust didn’t happen is operating with a severe mental deficit." - Jeff

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 pm

Goody67 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 pm

He replied:

1. Why would you think the Churchill quote admitting Germany was fought against due to world-economic reasons is "dubious"?
2. Why wouldn't you be interested to check the sources that ARE referenced of Rabbi Paton admitting "the Jews" started the world war against Germany?

Think about it. It would seem that you are only looking for evidence that fits with what you already believe. I.e. You suspected the quote was fake because it doesn't fit with your belief system. Then you looked for a source that told you it was fake. Then when you found one, you just accepted it as true without checking it. So this again looks like 'confirmation bias' in operation.

So even when the moron has been caught out lying by posting fake quotes, he still feels that he was justified in doing so. :shock:

Nessie replied to him:
Nessie wrote:
been-there wrote:
So why did you use it?

Been-there has a tendency to pout and then disappear off threads where things are not going his way.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 pm
Goody67 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 pm

He replied:

Nessie replied to him:
Nessie wrote:
been-there wrote:
So why did you use it?

Been-there has a tendency to pout and then disappear off threads where things are not going his way.
He's taken behaving like a petulant, pre-menstrual 13 year-old girl to an art form.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:32 am

Yeah that’s what prompted me stroll down memory lane. When I caught him doing the same thing - what, 5 years ago? - with some of the same fake material, he acted like I was the one who was out of line. Why bother with someone like him?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:32 am

Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:32 am
Yeah that’s what prompted me stroll down memory lane. When I caught him doing the same thing, with some of the same fake material, he acted like I was the one who was out of line. Why bother with someone like him?
No point.... Despite the stories S. Smith tells himself, everyone who'd been at Rodoh 1 bailed when Fish and Been_there were elevated to moderation status there (which is not to that everybody wouldn't have bailed anyway).

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:34 am

>> everyone who'd been at Rodoh 1 bailed when Fish and Been_there were elevated to moderation status there

For me it was BROI, who was made a mod before BT. But, yeah. I also think that the toleration of Lisciotto was a part of the drifting away.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:46 am

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:34 am
>> everyone who'd been at Rodoh 1 bailed when Fish and Been_there were elevated to moderation status there

For me it was BROI, who was made a mod before BT. But, yeah. I also think that the toleration of Lisciotto was a part of the drifting away.
By 2009 the place was pear-shaped.... and arguably much earlier...

Asyou say, there's an entertainment aspect to it, but they don't recognize being looked at as a chimp act.. Sad, ultimately.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:32 am

I showed up about 2009 ... LOL

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:27 am

Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:32 am
I showed up about 2009 ... LOL
Right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Charles Traynor (spoiler alert is for real, this post illustrates what and who those posting at Rodoh are dealing with - as do the surrounding posts):
Spoiler:
Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:43 am
Duke Umeroffen wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 am
I see some of these Nazis have still not got over the Viking period, talk about being 1000 years behind everyone else, if you wanted any further demonstration of vacuity then Fish posting pictures of idealised Nords with impact fontz is it.
Your days are numbered, Klugscheißer.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Wow. What a repulsive POS.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:10 pm

He also posted about, you guessed it, Kitty Hart, and found time to suspend Goody. They really don't like it when someone shows up and causes grief for their beliefs.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:14 pm

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:35 pm
Charles Traynor (spoiler alert is for real, this post illustrates what and who those posting at Rodoh are dealing with - as do the surrounding posts):
Spoiler:
Charles Traynor wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:43 am
Duke Umeroffen wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 am
I see some of these Nazis have still not got over the Viking period, talk about being 1000 years behind everyone else, if you wanted any further demonstration of vacuity then Fish posting pictures of idealised Nords with impact fontz is it.
Your days are numbered, Klugscheißer.

He's used that pic in the past.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:42 pm

Oh no, depthcheck is quite a control freak. Well Goody can stick around here and he won't be suspended. Unless he posts any Jew hating racist crap, which he will not. Fail Nazis and demons must not be shown to be out of ideas or out of debates. Bent mods suck.

The people that they emulate and wish were would likely have shot the lot on the spot for being useless. That's the big surreal joke to their endeavour.

If its indeed possible that they could be anymore useless really at this. And depthcheck in his detention of Goody shows how futile. Remedial class at best, and they won't graduate or learn {!#%@}. If they can't even get on with people without concentrating on divisions, how can they? Nessie is treated exactly the same though Goody, she gets the same mindless {!#%@} from them. But I doubt its worth even worrying about. They need an opposition otherwise they will just go circle jerk themselves into non being.

Goody67
Poster

Post by Goody67 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:03 pm

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:42 pm
Oh no, depthcheck is quite a control freak. Well Goody can stick around here and he won't be suspended. Unless he posts any Jew hating racist crap, which he will not. Fail Nazis and demons must not be shown to be out of ideas or out of debates. Bent mods suck.

The people that they emulate and wish were would likely have shot the lot on the spot for being useless. That's the big surreal joke to their endeavour.

If its indeed possible that they could be anymore useless really at this. And depthcheck in his detention of Goody shows how futile. Remedial class at best, and they won't graduate or learn {!#%@}. If they can't even get on with people without concentrating on divisions, how can they? Nessie is treated exactly the same though Goody, she gets the same mindless {!#%@} from them. But I doubt its worth even worrying about. They need an opposition otherwise they will just go circle jerk themselves into non being.
Hello Darren.
You have been banned from this board until Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:47 pm.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.
It is perfectly okay for the Nazi wannabes to personally insult other users but when I told Jew Berg :lol: :lol: :lol: to go and seek medical help then I end up getting banned for six hours. I think that speaks volumes! Jew Berg called me a moron after only a couple of posts of quoting me and he did not get banned!

(By the way, I have nothing against the Jews but I like to refer to Berg as Jew Berg because I know that it annoys him.)

Berg is like a tape recorder, he posts the same crap all of the time. He should really be in a care home now.

Werd is quoting things that refute the things he is trying to argue. He is claiming that the Poles massacres 58,000 Germans and is using Nazi propaganda which specifically showed the Germans that the massacres took place in September and were photographed at later dates.

Another thing that I have pointed out to the Nazi wannabes is that if there had been pre-WW2 massacres by the Poles then why did Hitler not mention it any of his speeches pre-WW2? Even in his speeches after the war he spoke about things in graphic terms but never mentioned any figure, let alone 58,000.

Werd's newest evidence is:

https://archive.org/details/Auswaertige ... en/page/n0

Auswaertiges Amt - Dokumente polnischer Grausamkeit which dates back to 1922.

Der Tod sprach Polnisch – Dokumente polnischer Grausamkeiten an Deutschen von 1919-1949 which dates back to 1919.

So what if the books date back to 1922 and 1919? What happened in the 1920s is of no relevance to the accusation that Hitler and the Nazis invaded Poland because the Poles were massacring thousands of Germans.

I have asked Werd to provide some evidence and yet his own Nazi propaganda books that he is using actually contradict his claims.
Find me any quotes from either book you have referenced that mention any pre-WW2 massacres. The victims were murdered in September and photographed at later dates.
So far, no quotes from either book.

Werd demonstrated his lack of ability of finding reliable sources when he used jrbooksonline as a source.

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
On Bromberg Bloody Sunday, thousands of ethnic Germans were slaughtered like pigs in an alley because the majority "poles" (the "slavic", non-Teutonic types, really Turco-Ugaric, Hunnic, Tartar and Mongoloid residue from the old "Dark Age" invasions) knew they could do so with total impunity.
Yes, such a reliable source! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who the hell wrote the webpage? It is embarrassing and an utter shambles.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi Goody.

Par for the course design-wise, mad dog Berg's website is very busy too. And lets not visit Greg - nafcash - Gerdes presence on the web either. Berg calls everyone who disagrees with him, a moron. Yes, I know Jew Berg incenses him, which shows how messed up he is. Well the decline and fall of Revisionist Nazis is always sad to see. Though some people get a great deal of joy out of it. Its amusing when Rollo the Ganger and him squabble though. Not all deniers worry about chronology which is one reason why they are a laughing stock.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:52 pm

montgomery feels that he has to lie about his time here in order to ... convince himself of his own worth? I dunno, but lying he is: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 00#p133157

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Lying or stupefied.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 pm

As soon as he asked, I suggested for discussion the Treblinka testimonies of Krzepicki, Rabinowicz and Münzberger and helpfully linked to what I’d written in the past about those three. Montgomery spent the rest of his time here pretending he hadn’t been given these names and background. He engaged in a charade to dodge Nick Terry’s suggestion of Winer (Chelmno) and simply waved away Sakowicz (Ponary). And so on. He is probably stupefied but clearly a liar.

Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:52 pm

Plus a troll.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:37 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:52 pm
Plus a troll.

Which says all one needs to know about Monty...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:25 am

I think his specific form of trolling is called sealioning.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:00 am

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:25 am
I think his specific form of trolling is called sealioning.
Yup.