RODOH in terminal decline?

Discussions
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Re: RODOH in terminal decline?

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Traynor’s lame attempt to distort Nessie’s post isn’t worth the time of day. And Hazard is wasting our time and his if he imagines anyone else will fall for such juvenile shite.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:23 pm

So one can skip the previous page, eh.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Yeah, among other pages ...

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Of which by now there are many. Will do.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
montgomery wrote:...

Hershl Sperling testimony on the Treblinka Death Camp- www ...
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... rling.html
Personal Testimony of the Treblinka Death Camp ..... you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six ...

To the best of my knowledge, that "hospital" was a small surgery with one doctor. The camp was large, held many perps and forced workers, some of which lived for a longer time, since it eventually dawned on the geniuses that keeping a well-trained person usually works better than showing the ropes to newcomers on a weekly or even daily basis.
Furthermore, the issue wasn't semantics over the meaning of "hospital" but "hospitals with maternity wards" in the Aktion Reinhard camps.

The new guy is congenitally dishonest. Nothing he post can be trusted. Just sayin'. Based on what we can read with our very own eyes.

And, despite what he claims, he's not here to learn and sift arguments.
Why didn't you just admit that there were hospitals in all the camps, and likely maternity wards in all of them because that's what hospitals do? It would have saved me the trouble of having to do a search to prove the point. Hospitals with maternity wards in the Action Reinhart camps doesn't seem to be quite fitting with their claimed purpose??

Being skeptical on this holocaust thing is paying off in ways i would have never expected. However, it's important to say that hospitals don't unmake a holocaust. Even if they 'do' have matermity wards. Although they do make for a somewhat revised holocaust.

Dishonesty doesn't pay S.M.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 pm

The full testimony of Sperling regarding TII;

"Reporting sick is not really a possibility either, you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six days is shot. In general, death by shooting became a daily occurrence. The Jews who had been shot were replaced by new workers from the latest transports."

That is consistent with most camps, those selected to work were given some limited medical treatment to keep them working. The rest were gassed. That has confused deniers more than anything else I can think of, the split between worker and non worker and how each was treated.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Nessie wrote:The full testimony of Sperling regarding TII;

"Reporting sick is not really a possibility either, you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six days is shot. In general, death by shooting became a daily occurrence. The Jews who had been shot were replaced by new workers from the latest transports."

That is consistent with most camps, those selected to work were given some limited medical treatment to keep them working. The rest were gassed. That has confused deniers more than anything else I can think of, the split between worker and non worker and how each was treated.
Yes, I read the whole thing Nessie but I was mostly just interested in whether or not there was a hospital. The book-kid could have been more honest about that and saved me the trouble. He could have played down the fact there were hospitals rather than lying.

In any case, we now have this story to examine. And that leads to the obvious problem of having a hospital there when they just shoot people who can't work. And indeed, the hospital was for the Jews, as he has claimed. Can you expand on this discrepancy? What's a skeptic to think? Now it seems that the others are slagging on me for asking questions!!

That comes across as their insecurity. And the bad manners don't help!

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:51 pm

montgomery wrote:

Yes, I read the whole thing Nessie but I was mostly just interested in whether or not there was a hospital. The book-kid could have been more honest about that and saved me the trouble. He could have played down the fact there were hospitals rather than lying.

In any case, we now have this story to examine. And that leads to the obvious problem of having a hospital there when they just shoot people who can't work. And indeed, the hospital was for the Jews, as he has claimed. Can you expand on this discrepancy? What's a skeptic to think? Now it seems that the others are slagging on me for asking questions!!

That comes across as their insecurity. And the bad manners don't help!
Topic worthy of discussion here;

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=29687

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:57 pm

montgomery wrote: quote="Jeffk 1970
No, it's too late for that now. The book-kid said he wasn't aware of any maternity wards in the camps.

No, in the Reinhard Camps......
Deep breath (cough).
The Action Reinhard Camps were dedicated extermination camps. Google “Action Reinhard.” That will take you to Belzec, Sobibor and Treblinka. The Germans only spared a small number of workers.

Yes, in the Reinhard camps too!
We were talking about maternity wards. I like how you switch topics from maternity wards to hospitals in a heartbeat.

No one denied hospitals. There were no maternity wards in the Reinhard Camps.

There were very primitive facilities available to those Jewish workers kept alive in the Reinhard Camps. If they didn’t recover quick enough they were killed.
we are finally arriving at the fact that there were hospitals
Sure. The inmates received some limited treatment in regular concentration camps. It didn’t make up for the abuse and otherwise terrible conditions.
and maternity wards in some of the camps
The key is “some.”
Although you seem to be suggesting that there were hospitals
If you consider very primitive and limited care in the concentration camps as “hospitals” then yes.
and the necessary maternity wards in most of the camps.
No, that’s your very selective reading at work again.
Excuse me being slow on this Jeff
I’m trying.
but when a search turns up this kind of stuff:

Personal Testimony of the Treblinka Death Camp ..... you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six ...

So is this guy just another part of the lies and exaggerations you alluded to in your earlier thread or is this the truth this time finally? And if he's the real thing then if Treblinka had a hospital then which camp didn't have one. Maybe that's got something to do with the book-kid not wanting to talk about it all that much.

It’s very selective of you how you only quote that which you think proves your point.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Let’s go over what Montgomery left out of Sperling’s account:
We’re seized by terror. We can’t believe it. Our minds simply won’t take it in. Is there really and truly no escape for us? One of the Polish workers mentions burnings, another, shootings, and a third – gassings. Another tells of inhuman, unbelievable tortures. An unbearable state of tension mounts among us, which in some cases even leads to outbreaks of hysteria.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Desperate women are tearing out their own hair. But straightaway the SS rush at us and force everyone to move on. The stragglers – the old, the sick, the weak and little children without parents – are either lifted onto stretchers by a squad wearing Red-Cross armbands, or helped along. They are all brought into a large building, the so-called Lazarett or infirmary. A fire burns in the middle of the room. On one side stands a long bench.(1) The old, the sick and the children have to strip naked, supposedly for a medical examination. Then they are made to sit on the bench, one beside the other, facing the fire. When they ask what the fire is for, it is explained that it is to keep the room warm so that none of the sick people should catch cold.
Then a group of men armed with machine-guns appears behind them. A short muffled burst of machine-gun fire is heard- and, shot through the head, they all fall into the burning fire. Another work-squad comes immediately and lays new branches on the dead bodies, because new victims are already waiting to be annihilated.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:02 pm

Some still try to exchange a word with the Jews who are working in the squads in order to find out something about what awaits us. We are told the terrible truth; from this camp no one comes out alive, and there can be no question of escaping; we have come to our death. But we simply can’t believe it. The human being is too attached to life, even if the truth of these predictions should be confirmed a thousand times.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:03 pm

When the wind blows in the direction of our camp, it brings such a terrible smell that we can’t manage to do any work. Only when the wind changes direction can we start doing our normal work again. It was strictly forbidden to cross from one camp to the other. In the early period the food carriers used to come to us from Camp II and bring us all the minute details of the cruel deeds that were being perpetrated there. When we heard about them we choked and our heads whirled feverishly. It often took hours before we could start working again. The tears running down our faces did not alleviate our helpless rage and our searing pain.

The food-carriers describe to us how the path to the death camp goes through a garden....At the shower room of death, which is adorned only by a Star of David, the victims are received with bayonets. They are driven into the shower rooms, prodded with these bayonets.

Whereas the men go into the showers in a fairly restrained fashion, terrible scenes take place among the women. Showing no mercy, the only way the SS can think of to quieten the women is with their rife-butts or bayonets. When all the wretched victims have been forced into the showers, the doors are hermetically sealed. After a few seconds, uncanny, horrifying screams are heard through the walls. These screams go up to heaven, demanding revenge. The screaming becomes weaker and weaker, finally dying away. At last everything is completely silent.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:05 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:We were talking about maternity wards. I like how you switch topics from maternity wards to hospitals in a heartbeat.

No one denied hospitals. There were no maternity wards in the Reinhard Camps.

There were very primitive facilities available to those Jewish workers kept alive in the Reinhard Camps.
Exactly. And, to boot, we had a thread on hospitals and other "amenities" at Auschwitz, which I've linked to, previously.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:12 pm

And finally, because you are being intellectually dishonest by only quoting what suits you, I’ll finish your quote below:
montgomery wrote:

Reporting sick is not really a possibility either, you are only admitted to the hospital with a fever of over 40 degrees, and anyone who is ill for more than six days is shot. In general, death by shooting became a daily occurrence. The Jews who had been shot were replaced by new workers from the latest transports.

Why didn’t you quote the rest? What’s the matter, monty, did you think we wouldn’t check or be familiar with this testimony?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:15 pm

One clarification, which I hinted at in the new hospitals thread: at each of the Aktion Reinhard camps, there was a small group of semi-permanent slave laborers. E.g., the number at Treblinka IIRC fluctuated from 500-1000. At the same time, over 780,000 Jews were brought to the camp and spent, at most, hours there before being gassed. There were no medical facilities for these 780,000 Jews, as VFX has tried passing off.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:20 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:

It’s very selective of you how you only quote that which you think proves your point.
Well that's not quite fair Jeff. The only purpose I had in mind by quoting him was to make the point that the hospital existed. (and hospitals usually have maternity wards, but there are exceptions in some small hospitals) Do you think there were exceptions in the AR camps?

As to the number of doctors in an AR camp, what would be your guess under such circumstances? Would say three doctors and a staff of 50 nurses be somewhat reasonable, considering that the prisoner population would likely have the normal proportion of nurses and doctors in their own ranks? Thereby bringing the hospital staff up to normal numbers for the times. I would suggest that there would certainly be no reason to employ a doctor or professional nurse breaking rock or whatever, when he or she could be used in a short staffed hospital.

Anyway, I've read all your quotes in all of your posts. If you're back from the dark side, let's resume our discussions!

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:25 pm

One clarification, which I hinted at in the new hospitals thread: at each of the Aktion Reinhard camps, there was a small group of semi-permanent slave laborers. E.g., the number at Treblinka IIRC fluctuated from 500-1000. At the same time, over 780,000 Jews were brought to the camp and spent, at most, hours there before being gassed. There were no medical facilities for these 780,000 Jews, as VFX has tried passing off.
I would rather not leave the topic of hospitals but you seem to be saying that over 3/4's of a million people were gassed at Treblinka and they were all Jews. Would that be gas chambers/ZB traditonal legend gassing or other methods, or both? Please be polite or I'll discard this part of the conversation. And please, maybe just a yes or no so we can get back to the hospitals and the staffing issues in the AR camps.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:45 pm

montgomery wrote:
Well that's not quite fair Jeff.
Sure it is.
The only purpose I had in mind by quoting him was to make the point that the hospital existed.
Then next time show some intellectual honesty and give his full statement. You left out information that clarified exactly the conditions involved in getting treatment and what happened if the person failed to recover in sufficient time.
(and hospitals usually have maternity wards, but there are exceptions in some small hospitals)
There is a certain amount of liberty involved in the word “hospital” here. In this case it’s a term of convenience. In essence it was a very primitive facility where valued workers could take a few days and recover. Those that didn’t recover in sufficient time were murdered.
Do you think there were exceptions in the AR camps?
No due to the fact that infants and children were murdered outright upon arrival. There were very few women allowed to live in order to do work around the camp. I can’t remember any women allowed to give birth in the camp.
As to the number of doctors in an AR camp, what would be your guess under such circumstances? Would say three doctors and a staff of 50 nurses be somewhat reasonable, considering that the prisoner population would likely have the normal proportion of nurses and doctors in their own ranks? Thereby bringing the hospital staff up to normal numbers for the times. I would suggest that there would certainly be no reason to employ a doctor or professional nurse breaking rock or whatever, when he or she could be used in a short staffed hospital.
I have no words.

OK, let me try this.
It was not a hospital in the traditional sense. There was no staffing like what you are suggesting in the above.

From Arad: Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard Death Camps. See chapter “Disease, Epidemics and Suicide.”

At Treblinka there were two doctors selected among the prisoners that were allowed to practice. They were Dr. Julian Chorazycki (administered the German personnel) and Dr. Irka (administered the Ukrainian personnel). Initially they were forbidden to treat the sick Jewish workers but the camp elder persuaded camp administration to allow 15 Jews per day to stay in the barracks. There was an infirmary set up to treat sick Jews in the barracks. Later they were joined on staff by two other doctors named Dr. Beck and Dr. Reisman. Arad states that this arrangement did not exist at Belzec or Sobibor.

There is no mention of nurses. After typhus broke out the Germans added Jewish women to the camp to clean and cook.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:58 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Well that's not quite fair Jeff.
Sure it is.
The only purpose I had in mind by quoting him was to make the point that the hospital existed.
Then next time show some intellectual honesty and give his full statement. You left out information that clarified exactly the conditions involved in getting treatment and what happened if the person failed to recover in sufficient time.
(and hospitals usually have maternity wards, but there are exceptions in some small hospitals)
There is a certain amount of liberty involved in the word “hospital” here. In this case it’s a term of convenience. In essence it was a very primitive facility where valued workers could take a few days and recover. Those that didn’t recover in sufficient time were murdered.
Do you think there were exceptions in the AR camps?
No due to the fact that infants and children were murdered outright upon arrival. There were very few women allowed to live in order to do work around the camp. I can’t remember any women allowed to give birth in the camp.
I have no words.

OK, let me try this.
It was not a hospital in the traditional sense. There was no staffing like what you are suggesting in the above.

From Arad: Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard Death Camps. See chapter “Disease, Epidemics and Suicide.”

At Treblinka there were two doctors selected among the prisoners that were allowed to practice. They were Dr. Julian Chorazycki (administered the German personnel) and Dr. Irka (administered the Ukrainian personnel). Initially they were forbidden to treat the sick Jewish workers but the camp elder persuaded camp administration to allow 15 Jews per day to stay in the barracks. There was an infirmary set up to treat sick Jews in the barracks. Later they were joined on staff by two other doctors named Dr. Beck and Dr. Reisman. Arad states that this arrangement did not exist at Belzec or Sobibor.

There is no mention of nurses. After typhus broke out the Germans added Jewish women to the camp to clean and cook.
You have no words? Don't get sarcastic and back to the dark side with me! I have a lot of questions and answers on my plate and I'll try to get around to your comments and questions when I can. It's you who decided to burn some bridges pal, not me.

I'm finding that working from information provided by you and book-kid and others, the best way to find answers is to do an internet search in order to determine if I'm being given accurate information. This is the simple method I used to uncover the lies about no hospitals being n the AR camps. I'll look at your information in due course and employ the same method, if that becomes possible.

In any case, you haven't addressed the ideas I've presented on the possible fact that the Jewish prisoner population would contain the usual number of medical professionals who would have most likely have been put to work in the hospitals, surgeries, and maternity wards, if such existed. In other words, where have all the doctors gone, ong time passing, ..........

Never mind the sarcasm, it's out of character for me and I'm sorry.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:11 pm

montgomery wrote:
You have no words?
It’s OK, I found some. Not operating at full capacity....

Don't get sarcastic and back to the dark side with me!
I’m overcome with remorse. Please accept my humble apologies.
:mrgreen:
I have a lot of questions and answers on my plate and I'll try to get around to your comments and questions when I can. It's you who decided to burn some bridges pal, not me.
Again, I am deeply, deeply sorry that I offended you.
Here, have a cookie:
I'm finding that working from information provided by you and book-kid and others, the best way to find answers is to do an internet search in order to determine if I'm being given accurate information.
You can also use the search function at the top of the forum to look up key words. Or you can ask, we can help you search.
This is the simple method I used to uncover the lies about no hospitals being n the AR camps.
You have an incredibly selective method of reading things and an even more selective method of understanding them. You abruptly switched topics from maternity wards to hospitals without missing a beat.
In any case, you haven't addressed the ideas I've presented on the possible fact that the Jewish prisoner population would contain the usual number of medical professionals who would have most likely have been put to work in the hospitals, surgeries, and maternity wards, if such existed. In other words, where have all the doctors gone, ong time passing, ..........
I addressed them specifically as it regards to Treblinka.

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:14 am

Scott Smith wrote:SM, it is quite obvious that they wanted their own private sandbox, which is exactly what they did when they took their marbles and left to form HoloCons.
Says the guy who runs an East German-style echo chamber, where almost ever moderator is a denier. Depth Check is likely Charles Traynor for {!#%@}'s sake. There have been repeated instances (in years past) of non-deniers being suspended or banned for using foul language, all the while Turnagain, Blake, and Henry (to name a few) are free to use as much profanity (including the N-word - one of your favs) as they wish, in the Holocaust Board, not just "Siberian Exile."
I'm sensing a lot of butthurt. Revisionists and Skeptics aren't going away, though. Sorry about that.
????? They are. Hate to break it to ya old man, but you're numbers are dwindling seemingly by the day. David Cole, Eric Hunt, and now the Black Rabbit, have all walked away. The remainder are of the "Special Olympian" variety, for the most part. You're basically got clowns to the left of you, jokers to the right, while you're stuck in the middle with been-there.

Please stick around, I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of this. :lol:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Post by Jeff_36 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:16 am

Ian Hazard wrote: Stop lying Nessie, the indefatigable Charles Traynor has shown you to be a liar who is well deserving of his current ban.
Ok, I have changed my mind - you are definitely Charles Traynor. I have no idea how a sad sod like you lasted even a few weeks in N.I by the way......

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:41 am

This is an odd one. Depth Check bans me on the 11th and states;

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p131179

"Nessie, you really need to stop calling your opponents liars (especially when misleading our readership as to the integrity of the evidence you are presenting in the same post)."

I was wondering what that meant and where I had done such. Then CT, the next day on the 12th posts

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 70#p131210

"Stop misleading our readers Nessie, there were no "survivors" on site telling Sturdy Colls where to dig. The area where excavations took place was dictated by her Lidar survey.
There is NO evidence of gassings at Sobibor!
In the Channel 5 documentary covering the fraudulent archaeological survey of Treblinka carried out by Caroline Sturdy Colls and her team it was claimed samples were taken from an alleged gas chamber which were to be tested later under laboratory conditions."

The explanation regarding the integrity of the evidence came after the ban.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:29 pm

You deserved to be banned there for being a Jerk. For some reason you keep on making the same mistakes, trolling, calling people liars. Forums are to discuss ideas of either point. At RODOH Werd always talks to you but as you keep on posting the same stuck record over again and again it gets really tiresome. Really they have all heard your message but rejected it.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:54 pm

VFX wrote:You deserved to be banned there for being a Jerk. For some reason you keep on making the same mistakes, trolling, calling people liars.
Hear, hear :lol:

Forums are to discuss ideas of either point. At RODOH Werd always talks to you but as you keep on posting the same stuck record over again and again it gets really tiresome. Really they have all heard your message but rejected it.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:01 pm

VFX wrote:You deserved to be banned there for being a Jerk. For some reason you keep on making the same mistakes, trolling, calling people liars. Forums are to discuss ideas of either point. At RODOH Werd always talks to you but as you keep on posting the same stuck record over again and again it gets really tiresome. Really they have all heard your message but rejected it.
The common lie on RODOH is that there is no evidence of a Holocaust. I have proved that wrong. I do not troll like you troll here. The difference is you regularly abuse and make unevidenced assertions, many of which are ridiculous. I rarely abuse and can evidence my beliefs.

The deniers repeat the same old crap because they have no evidence. They suppress the debate when it starts to progress into areas they cannot cope with.

montgomery
BANNED

Post by montgomery » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Nessie wrote:
VFX wrote:You deserved to be banned there for being a Jerk. For some reason you keep on making the same mistakes, trolling, calling people liars. Forums are to discuss ideas of either point. At RODOH Werd always talks to you but as you keep on posting the same stuck record over again and again it gets really tiresome. Really they have all heard your message but rejected it.
The common lie on RODOH is that there is no evidence of a Holocaust. I have proved that wrong. I do not troll like you troll here. The difference is you regularly abuse and make unevidenced assertions, many of which are ridiculous. I rarely abuse and can evidence my beliefs.

The deniers repeat the same old crap because they have no evidence. They suppress the debate when it starts to progress into areas they cannot cope with.
Can you be of assistance on the "Action Reinhard" thread in answering some questions I've asked? It seems that you are nearly the last resort for real information without the spamming and personal attacks. Save for JeffK who has become 'off and on'. I'm mainly curious right now on an explanation for some of the witnesses being credible or not. It seems that it may have been suggested that all those witnesses are inventions of Mattorno?? Or misinterpreted? Or liars and exaggerators? What?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:26 pm

Some time ago I came to the view that HD is a form of cruelty and abuse more than anything. But it is also the public parading of an inferiority complex: twice today at Rodoh one of the members there, in a back and forth with an apparent newbie, Goody67, wrote angrily of his book envy:

"Wiki is good as it does provide instant verification: for many viewers posting links to books is not very appropriate. I doubt the veracity of your work and suspect your motives."

"You do not see us here quoting books ..." (This, btw, FWIW, is true. In this same post the Rodoh member guessed that Goody67 is Balmoral from SSF, despite the fact that the posting style is almost the opposite to Balmoral's.)

Another member chimed in that Goody67's "information is just from old time scholars who helped perhaps to conjure this mythical reality. I thank him for giving great books to read but in Iceland almost impossible to source. This is why I prefer to find the same information online and if further investigation is needed ordering a book from the University Library will happen. Not everyone has a University Library at their fingertips nor the time to read. The whole holocaust issue is becoming like a Neckers cube, stare at it and the perspective changes."

We recently also had a member who became unnerved because people here have managed to deal with ... books.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:38 pm

as to that forum some of the discussion has finally gotten goody :)

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:44 pm

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:38 pm
as to that forum some of the discussion has finally gotten goody :)
Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck... That troll dude is quite the sleuth... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Well, they haven't figured out, let's just say, certain things yet . . . :)

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:02 am

Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:57 pm
Well, they haven't figured out, let's just say, certain things yet . . . :)
Never fear Trollerjerkoffen is on the trail... :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:52 am

from my experience over there, Trolljerkin' and huntinger have been taking instruction from Charles in empty pomposity and inflated sense of self-importance, whilst asking dumb, nearly illiterate questions and continually abusing Nessie ... life among the losers ... perhaps hazard pay is indicated?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:08 am

Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:52 am
from my experience over there, Trolljerkin' and huntinger have been taking instruction from Charles in empty pomposity and inflated sense of self-importance, whilst asking dumb, nearly illiterate questions and continually abusing Nessie ... life among the losers ... perhaps hazard pay is indicated?
Yup...

If you want some real fun, check out Been-There on the JFK assassination :mrgreen:

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Or Trolljerkin’ whose brutally stupid reply to Nessie, on the desperation plea from deniers that the USSR took in Europe’s Jews at the end of the war, if found here: https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 50#p132801

It is like he doesn’t know one goddamned thing.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Charles whining about his YouTube videos:

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3422

I do like Stephenp bagging on been-there again.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:06 pm

At Rodoh montgomery posted a bizarre ibogaine-fueled revisionist account of his time here in which he hallucinates that he outwitted Pyrrho to get himself banned on purpose.

The lying skank still harbors hopes for Nessie and Jeffk, which is truly disturbing.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:27 pm

Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:06 pm
At Rodoh montgomery posted a bizarre ibogaine-fueled revisionist account of his time here in which he hallucinates that he outwitted Pyrrho to get himself banned on purpose.
Well, whatever helps salve his wounded pride... :D
The lying skank still harbors hopes for Nessie and Jeffk, which is truly disturbing.
Yeah, I get the feeling he’s going to be sorely disappointed on that score.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:28 pm

Just as disturbing: They also seem to continue to confuse Goody67 with Balmoral and simply can’t make a logical ID ... https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 30#p132806

Ok back to the book I’m reading ... lol ... it's nice to do some sustained reading and thinking instead of watching a manic barrage of ill-formed posts crash across the forum ... back to "norbal"