Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Discussions
VFX
BANNED

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:07 pm

montgomery wrote:
Nothing you present can be judged as credible until you stop the namecalling. You know how you can change that.
He could change but the Einsatzgruppen thread is totally destroyed by the mans inability to respond to reasonable requests. It is a shame as much could have been discussed here. Reminds you of a pig wallowing in its own mud.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:13 pm

VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
Nothing you present can be judged as credible until you stop the namecalling. You know how you can change that.
He could change but the Einsatzgruppen thread is totally destroyed by the mans inability to respond to reasonable requests. It is a shame as much could have been discussed here. Reminds you of a pig wallowing in its own mud.
Why? Or do you have a full stock of plagiarized material on the Eisatzgruppen your dying to post....

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:

Why? Or do you have a full stock of plagiarized material on the Eisatzgruppen your dying to post....
It is highly unlikely you would have an original thought, nor the ability to comprehend let alone analyze anything posted.
Last edited by VFX on Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:18 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
VFX wrote:
montgomery wrote:
He cannot name a single refusal of mine to respond to a reasonable request in the Einsatzgruppen thread - so he fires off a vague, generalized claim to make him feel better about himself. Let me remind him that his playmate did learn what EG's means from the thread, eventually.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 pm

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:

It is highly unlikely you would have an original thought, nor the ability to comprehend let alone analyze anything posted.
As when you were in RODOH you have nothing to add.
At the point you joined nope I didn't add anything to Rodoh. No point casting pearls before swine.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: He cannot name a single refusal of mine to respond to a reasonable request in the Einsatzgruppen thread - so he fires off a vague, generalized claim to make him feel better about himself. Let me remind him that his playmate did learn what EG's means from the thread, eventually.
You and your cronies have destroyed this thread. For any viewer it is totally worthless as is most of the material on the HD subforum. This is what Montgomery was telling you. You have added nothing, and your clingers a thousands of that.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: He cannot name a single refusal of mine to respond to a reasonable request in the Einsatzgruppen thread - so he fires off a vague, generalized claim to make him feel better about himself. Let me remind him that his playmate did learn what EG's means from the thread, eventually.
You and your cronies have destroyed this thread. For any viewer it is totally worthless as is most of the material on the HD subforum. This is what Montgomery was telling you. You have added nothing, and your clingers a thousands of that.
His mills grind slowly, yet exceedingly dumb.

I do believe he's beginning to get it. :mrgreen:

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:37 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
You are NOT this forum and neither is Statistical Mechanic: that was made clear to you. Some people do wish to discuss important topics and they will do. You will simply be by passed.
There are some credible posters here and you are not one of them, neither are a few of the other "regulars" who have dominated this forum for so long. Your days are numbered.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:40 pm

Still able to do nothing more than spit venom: he remains silent on my supposed refusals to answer - and he'd rather piss and moan than try refuting Roberto Muehlenkamp's series or posts in this thread . . . we know why: he hasn't a clue.

His idea of discussing history is barking about an imaginary power struggle for whose forum this is??!?!

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:43 pm

VFX wrote:
Balmoral95 wrote:
You are NOT this forum and neither is Statistical Mechanic: that was made clear to you.

In your ear...

Some people do wish to discuss important topics and they will do. You will simply be by passed.
There are some credible posters here and you are not one of them, neither are a few of the other "regulars" who have dominated this forum for so long. Your days are numbered.
Eat me...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:00 pm

Or try, really hard, to make a single post - just one - on something of issue in this thread . . .

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:09 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Or try, really hard, to make a single post - just one - on something of issue in this thread . . .
Please do, would make a pleasant change. Remember to attack the arguments not the poster: your greatest failing up to this point perhaps. :)

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: something

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:25 pm

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Or try, really hard, to make a single post - just one - on something of issue in this thread . . .
Please do, would make a pleasant change. Remember to attack the arguments not the poster: your greatest failing up to this point perhaps. :)
But that's what we do. It's no one else's fault that your arguments are attacks on other users or victims of violence.
Lard, save me from your followers.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:37 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
But that's what we do. It's no one else's fault that your arguments are attacks on other users or victims of violence.
Your wording should be changed to alleged attacks and alleged victims of supposed violence. Please do not claim as authentic which is not truly authenticated. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:39 pm

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
Your wording should be changed to alleged attacks and alleged victims of supposed violence. Please do not claim as authentic which is not truly authenticated. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't let anything burst your little bubble. It could be very painful and devastating to someone instable.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:47 pm

scrmbldggs wrote: Don't let anything burst your little bubble.
I won't thanks for the advice.
It could be very painful and devastating to someone instable.
I am not instable but you seem to be unstable. Take care to avoid the devastation and pain.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:49 pm

:lol: I prolly will regret this, but thanks.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:14 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
VFX wrote:
Again, VFX imagines that we are debating. But we're not. Instead of debating, VFX is desperately working to avoid discussion of the thread topic. No, although I'd rather discuss the EGs (again, that cryptic acronym) here, I am laughing at what others quote from VFX.

Because, under a rainstorm of weak insults, unclever comebacks, and other assorted dodges, he simply can't even enter into the discussion in this thread. For a debate to break out, VFX would actually have to say something, about the topic of the thread. Monstrous at least was able to bring that off, ludicrous as his arguments were.

montgomery chickened out totally, no VFX appears to be doing so, too - neither can write a word about Muehlenkamp's long series or any of the arguments I've made in this thread.

And think of what the pair of buffoons has accomplished: they are less knowledgeable, less interesting, less proficient, and less on topic . . . than Monstrous!!

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery chickened out totally, no VFX appears to be doing so, too - neither can write a word about Muehlenkamp's long series or any of the arguments I've made in this thread.

And think of what the pair of buffoons has accomplished: they are less knowledgeable, less interesting, less proficient, and less on topic . . . than Monstrous!!
Really interesting observation from someone so astute. I am not the slightest interersted in Ms thesis or whatever. Once again instead of giving credible information SM resorts to personal attacks which is curious since does it does not know the person. Sad tactic indeed on forum to discuss serious issues.
Muehlenkamp issue is an attempt by the poster to de rail.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:27 am

Ok, I peeked to see if you'd grown a pair . . .
VFX wrote:I am not the slightest interersted in Ms thesis or whatever.
Clearly. Which raises, again, the question what you'e doing here in general and, specifically, trolling a thread in which you reply to posts about Muehlenkamp's HC series. It is better for you to maintain your lack of interest, as Muehlenkamp provides an excellent summary of the problems with denier arguments about the open-air massacres and new research about those massacres in Lithuania. Over your head and very uncomfortable for you, if you could follow it.
VFX wrote:Once again instead of giving credible information SM resorts to personal attacks
LOL, I posted links to Muehlenkamp's series, which you are afraid to read, and asked you to pick any single post or argument I made in this thread - there are 100s to pick on - for discussion. Your pal montgomery has asserted that the thread is a stalemate, and I asked him to explain this, which neither he nor anyone else has. The two of you specialize in dodging. He also didn't know what EGs were and thought that Otto Moll, cremation honcho at Auschwitz, was stationed with the shooting squads ... funny you didn't comment on that.
VFX wrote:Muehlenkamp issue is an attempt by the poster to de rail.
A curious derailing technique ... which involves asking for discussion of a lengthy, detailed assessment of the evidence and strong arguments against denial . . . and also involves simply continuing in the vein we'd been in before you popped in to litter the thread with diversions.

Grow up, Nazi wannabe, and tackle Muehlenkamp's series. Or defend montgomery's assertion that the thread is stalemated. Anything, really.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:34 am

VFX wrote:...credible information...

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:39 am

The joker has no idea how foolish he makes himself look whining that discussion of recent research about the Einsatzgruppen is derailing a thread on, er, the Einsatzgruppen.

Scott Smith might want to return him to Rodoh for a refresher course or something before sending him forth to prove that HD is pure idiocy.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:41 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:defend montgomery's assertion that the thread is stalemated. Anything, really.
I make that claim due to your arrogance which was pointed out by Montgomery. You only have support by PYRRHO who is not impartial but clearly has a bias towards trolling etc. Scott Smith. a real administrator came on this forum a short while ago and basically dissed you. The funny thing is that you do not realise when your day is over.
If you wish to speak about the Einsatzgruppen then we can do that, or do you wish to speak about your favourite topic which is about you.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:43 am

all hat, no cattle.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:52 am

VFX wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:defend montgomery's assertion that the thread is stalemated. Anything, really.
I make that claim due to your arrogance which was pointed out by Montgomery. You only have support by PYRRHO who is not impartial but clearly has a bias towards trolling etc. Scott Smith. a real administrator came on this forum a short while ago and basically dissed you. The funny thing is that you do not realise when your day is over.
If you wish to speak about the Einsatzgruppen then we can do that, or do you wish to speak about your favourite topic which is about you.
Here, Scott Smith is nothing but another user. Of course, he's always welcome to rein in his own.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:55 am

scrmbldggs wrote: Here, Scott Smith is nothing but another user. Of course, he's always welcome to reign in his own.
True but there you are nothing. However, can you try and talk about the bloody topic please... Tell me what you thing the Action Squads were for.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:57 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:all hat, no cattle.
All fat no beef. That pretty much describes you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:57 am

VFX wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote: Here, Scott Smith is nothing but another user. Of course, he's always welcome to reign in his own.
True but there you are nothing. However, can you try and talk about the bloody topic please... Tell me what you thing the Action Squads were for.
Him and Scott Smith are on the same level here. Just as much as you are.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:01 am

Denying-History wrote: Him and Scott Smith are on the same level here. Just as much as you are.
What level is that in quantitative terms to help me understand. What has this got to do with the Action Squads?
It is He and Scott Smith... please. English is not my native tongue... I am not a grammar Nazi. Just saying. :D :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:03 am

VFX wrote:
The source of a bloody topic.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:09 am

Denying-History wrote:
VFX wrote:
"There you are nothing?" LOL like someone wants to be there?? delusions of adequacy reign . . . but, again, the EGs, please . . .

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:11 am

VFX, he's mocking you for pulling Scott Smith on him. Are you really so dense?

We don't need a 50 post preamble, hemming and hawing, pathetic efforts at insults, endless diversions. If you have something to say about the content of this thread, you will say it. Until then, you're another useless goofball. Simple.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:12 am

VFX wrote:
Denying-History wrote: Him and Scott Smith are on the same level here. Just as much as you are.
What level is that in quantitative terms to help me understand. What has this got to do with the Action Squads?
It is He and Scott Smith... please. English is not my native tongue... I am not a grammar Nazi. Just saying. :D :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heads up, I do quick posts. Don’t bother to check if is grammatically correct. Get used to it.

Rodoh has no relevance here. Nor does your label of “action squad”.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
VFX wrote:
"There you are nothing?" LOL like someone wants to be there?? delusions of adequacy reign . . . but, again, the EGs, please . . .
Lol I’m not sure why anyone would want to be really.
Joseph E. Davies

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:16 am

Denying-History wrote:
VFX wrote:
Heads up, I do quick posts. Don’t bother to check if is grammatically correct. Get used to it.

Rodoh has no relevance here. Nor does your label of “action squad”.
Action Squads were the Einsatzgruppen. They were designed to eliminate partisans behind the lines. The intention of the Partisans authorized by Stalin was to stop supply lines and were an act of war. They were terrorists.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:17 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:all hat, no cattle.
VFX wrote:You only have support by PYRRHO who is not impartial but clearly has a bias towards trolling etc...
Think his last name is Drumpf?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:18 am

Hardly. You will have to deal with a lot of evidence in this thread to the contrary. For starters . . .
VFX wrote:Tell me what you thing the Action Squads were for.
This is what I "thing" the "Action Squads" were for:
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 22#p474845
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 22#p474865
and from the Mass Graves thread: http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 80#p660179

The "think" is that you would know this if you could be arsed to read through the thread you're spamming.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

VFX
BANNED

Post by VFX » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 am

scrmbldggs wrote: Think his last name is Drumpf?
Oh whatever, lol... :D

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 am

VFX wrote:...
Action Squads were the Einsatzgruppen...They were terrorists.
Now we're finally getting somewhere.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:20 am

Off for morning tea and some more Kellner . . . maybe VFX will grow a pair whilst I'm away . . .