Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Discussions
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:16 pm

. . . and still no defense by the chimp of the bare assertion he made above . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Just a minute there h-d. Is it your rules that I have to disagree or comment on everything that is said? Is it so uncomfortable for all of you here that you have to start the namecalling and spamming even when I say nothing?

I've told you all that I'm not a holocaust denier, I'm just a skeptic that has been able to pick up on the lies and exaggertions being made by the Zionist lobby, and then repeated by ignorant people.

If you're uncomfortable having a skeptic on this forum section then I would suggest that you either find another place to lurk or learn how to handle polite opiniions of others.

Thanks!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:48 pm

Well, golly gee, the silly willy is still going on about deportment and manners and failing to defend his earlier post in this thread. Now he gives us the Zionist lobby pushing lies and exaggerations about the Holocaust, which the boy genius has supposedly picked up on. And about which, if challenged, he will no doubt prove as cowardly as he has about defending his EG assertion. We know his style and type.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:14 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Well, golly gee, the silly willy is still going on about deportment and manners and failing to defend his earlier post in this thread. Now he gives us the Zionist lobby pushing lies and exaggerations about the Holocaust, which the boy genius has supposedly picked up on. And about which, if challenged, he will no doubt prove as cowardly as he has about defending his EG assertion. We know his style and type.
As I suggested to h-d on feeling uncomfortable.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2100
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Denying-History » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:42 pm

h-d?

Not sure what you would feel uncomfortable about if you were referring to me. If you did say it, I must have ignored it.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:51 pm

D-h, not h-d. Here's the post you might have ignored:
Just a minute there h-d. Is it your rules that I have to disagree or comment on everything that is said? Is it so uncomfortable for all of you here that you have to start the namecalling and spamming even when I say nothing?

I've told you all that I'm not a holocaust denier, I'm just a skeptic that has been able to pick up on the lies and exaggertions being made by the Zionist lobby, and then repeated by ignorant people.

If you're uncomfortable having a skeptic on this forum section then I would suggest that you either find another place to lurk or learn how to handle polite opiniions of others.

Thanks!

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2100
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Denying-History » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:00 pm

h-d again? And you expect people to be able to make that out for D-H?

You entered into a chat knowing nothing about Monsterous. You then cried “ad hominem” despite the fact Monsterous is a slimy weasel who avoided all criticism advanced. Prime example is we have a thread here dedicated to mocking a statement he made on Auschwitz where he claimed “believers” didn’t talk about it because “it’s an obvious hoax”.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Calling Monsterous a slimy weasel just further makes my point. The namecalling and spamming is childish.

No, it's obvious that you can't get that through your head so keep it up.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:59 pm

montgomery wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:Well, golly gee, the silly willy is still going on about deportment and manners and failing to defend his earlier post in this thread. Now he gives us the Zionist lobby pushing lies and exaggerations about the Holocaust, which the boy genius has supposedly picked up on. And about which, if challenged, he will no doubt prove as cowardly as he has about defending his EG assertion. We know his style and type.
As I suggested to h-d on feeling uncomfortable.
In English, please . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:00 pm

Still crickets from this procrastinator in defense of the claim he made earlier about this thread . . . cowardice on full display. We all see it.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2100
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Denying-History » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:53 pm

montgomery wrote:Calling Monsterous a slimy weasel just further makes my point. The namecalling and spamming is childish.

No, it's obvious that you can't get that through your head so keep it up.
Or again, you joined a forum with little experience with them. Sorry not every forum is a safe space to cater to your insult free platform.

If you want proof of engagement from those who have been posting here, then just revert to older posts. The reason why you get nothing but “abuse” from most of us is because you have entered the platform instantly insulted posters, and expect people to just put up with your nonsense of “I don’t want to talk about this anymore” or “keep it to the right thread”. Sorry you are not the police of this forum.

I hear that in parts of America there is a magic phrase:



And knowing you will have issue understanding the meaning of “{!#%@} off”:

« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:14 am

Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:Calling Monsterous a slimy weasel just further makes my point. The namecalling and spamming is childish.

No, it's obvious that you can't get that through your head so keep it up.
Or again, you joined a forum with little experience with them. Sorry not every forum is a safe space to cater to your insult free platform.

If you want proof of engagement from those who have been posting here, then just revert to older posts. The reason why you get nothing but “abuse” from most of us is because you have entered the platform instantly insulted posters, and expect people to just put up with your nonsense of “I don’t want to talk about this anymore” or “keep it to the right thread”. Sorry you are not the police of this forum.

I hear that in parts of America there is a magic phrase:



And knowing you will have issue understanding the meaning of “{!#%@} off”:

If the truth was known d-h, I wouldn't have the proof that you're all a bunch of rude precocious children if you all stopped the personal attacks. It's sort of like, 'sticks and stones'.

The cartoon and the old pro wrestler, what's his name, were really hurtful!

You're right I don't know much about the holocaust, but I think you people's bad behavior has given me reason to doubt some of the claims even more than I did before I started here. All of the insecurity, especially by stat.mech is speaking loud and clear.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2100
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Denying-History » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:35 am

montgomery wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
montgomery wrote:Calling Monsterous a slimy weasel just further makes my point. The namecalling and spamming is childish.

No, it's obvious that you can't get that through your head so keep it up.
Or again, you joined a forum with little experience with them. Sorry not every forum is a safe space to cater to your insult free platform.

If you want proof of engagement from those who have been posting here, then just revert to older posts. The reason why you get nothing but “abuse” from most of us is because you have entered the platform instantly insulted posters, and expect people to just put up with your nonsense of “I don’t want to talk about this anymore” or “keep it to the right thread”. Sorry you are not the police of this forum.

I hear that in parts of America there is a magic phrase:



And knowing you will have issue understanding the meaning of “{!#%@} off”:

If the truth was known d-h, I wouldn't have the proof that you're all a bunch of rude precocious children if you all stopped the personal attacks. It's sort of like, 'sticks and stones'.

The cartoon and the old pro wrestler, what's his name, were really hurtful!

You're right I don't know much about the holocaust, but I think you people's bad behavior has given me reason to doubt some of the claims even more than I did before I started here. All of the insecurity, especially by stat.mech is speaking loud and clear.
Did I say you know little about the Holocaust or that I am still convinved you have no idea how a forum works? This is also another issue, you constantly fail to understand what people have said as well.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:42 am

montgomery wrote:You're right I don't know much about the holocaust,
This is painfully clear. You needn't tell us, we know. Now, this is a Holocaust discussion forum, so go figure.
montgomery wrote:but I think you people's bad behavior has given me reason to doubt some of the claims even more than I did before I started here. All of the insecurity, especially by stat.mech is speaking loud and clear.
Sorry, no, you entered as an {!#%@}, and were told about it. Simple.

And you are still afraid to answer what you were challenged on, in this thread. You wrote, "When a debate stalemates as this one has . . ." You were challenged, in the light of this cheap bit of theater, whether you have anything "to say about the alleged Soviet forgery of the Ereignismeldungen." Your preference to manning up is to give wordy, useless lectures in etiquette.

Historical debates are resolved by discussing sources and developing the best analysis of them possible, not by deciding whose feelings have been bruised. Bruised feelings make, however, a convenient partition for a cowardly blowhard, like you, to try hiding behind.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:14 am
Location: The Free Nambia Healthcare Nirvana

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:06 am

You're right I don't know much about the holocaust,
Another lie.

Translation: I know enough to troll.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:26 pm

The coward is still afraid to give his case for Soviet forgery of the Ereignismeldungen.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Mattogno takes on the Jäger Report (well, he tries) - Part 5 (1)

Perhaps this montgomery fellow will be so kind as to tell us, in the light of his "stalemate" remark," where he takes issue with Roberto Muehlenkamp in his series on the Jäger Report.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:15 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:You're right I don't know much about the holocaust,
This is painfully clear. You needn't tell us, we know. Now, this is a Holocaust discussion forum, so go figure.
montgomery wrote:but I think you people's bad behavior has given me reason to doubt some of the claims even more than I did before I started here. All of the insecurity, especially by stat.mech is speaking loud and clear.
Sorry, no, you entered as an {!#%@}, and were told about it. Simple.

And you are still afraid to answer what you were challenged on, in this thread. You wrote, "When a debate stalemates as this one has . . ." You were challenged, in the light of this cheap bit of theater, whether you have anything "to say about the alleged Soviet forgery of the Ereignismeldungen." Your preference to manning up is to give wordy, useless lectures in etiquette.

Historical debates are resolved by discussing sources and developing the best analysis of them possible, not by deciding whose feelings have been bruised. Bruised feelings make, however, a convenient partition for a cowardly blowhard, like you, to try hiding behind.
See my answer to Nessie on the 'gassings at Birkenau' thread. It answers satisfactorily for any question 'you' ask. At least until you have changed your behavior and demonstrated for a week or so that you want to act properly.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:28 pm

I take the ridiculous reply you made to Nessie, and your reference to it here, as your continuing to be too cowardly to defend what you've posted previously.

Also, you've already stated that this thread reached a "stalemate." How on earth did you decide this if you still need, as you so quaintly and ineptly put it, "to examine each piece of evidence on how it can or cannot stand alone." Yes, assessing and understanding this topic takes time, but no one is rushing you. The simple fact is that you've made claims, which one expects to be based on your conclusions about the evidence, but now you won't defend what you've asserted. We know why: you blurted out crap that sounds good to you, but you haven't done your homework.

You also say that "There is a lot of factual evidence and a lot of lies and exaggerations concerning the holocaust."

You are, after all, being asked what are the lies and exaggerations you keep mentioning. How can you know these exist, in Roberto's report or in what people have posted in this thread, if you have yet to "examine" the evidence? You can't.

In other words, you are full of {!#%@}. And a coward to boot. The result is that you keep dodging requests that you defend your own claims and assertions.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I take the ridiculous reply you made to Nessie, and your reference to it here, as your continuing to be too cowardly to defend what you've posted previously.

Also, you've already stated that this thread reached a "stalemate." How on earth did you decide this if you still need, as you so quaintly and ineptly put it, "to examine each piece of evidence on how it can or cannot stand alone." Yes, assessing and understanding this topic takes time, but no one is rushing you. The simple fact is that you've made claims, which one expects to be based on your conclusions about the evidence, but now you won't defend what you've asserted. We know why: you blurted out crap that sounds good to you, but you haven't done your homework.

You also say that "There is a lot of factual evidence and a lot of lies and exaggerations concerning the holocaust."

You are, after all, being asked what are the lies and exaggerations you keep mentioning. How can you know these exist, in Roberto's report or in what people have posted in this thread, if you have yet to "examine" the evidence? You can't.

In other words, you are full of {!#%@}. And a coward to boot. The result is that you keep dodging requests that you defend your own claims and assertions.
A post with some questions that would have deserved some answers, but alas the same childish behavior and insults. I'm going to continue to treat you like a child until you learn to play nicely in the sandbox. (see JeffK's posts and my replies)

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Still can’t answer ... figures. We all see you failing.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9587
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:10 pm

“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:14 pm

LOL posted above ... it's the link your new pal dodged discussing ...
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9587
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:LOL posted above ... it's the link your new pal dodged discussing ...
Damnit.... :D

Sorry, I missed it.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:29 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:LOL posted above ... it's the link your new pal dodged discussing ...
Damnit.... :D

Sorry, I missed it.
I don't belong in that kind of discussion between you and stat.mech. I'll leave for today on a high note!

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:LOL posted above ... it's the link your new pal dodged discussing ...
Damnit.... :D

Sorry, I missed it.
Roberto has outdone himself with this series, IMO.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9587
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:06 pm

I agree.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:46 am

Ok, we now have (almost-complete) Roberto Muehlenkamp's series on Mattogno, where Il Re di Convoluzione's failures with the Jäger Report have been made manifestly clear; we have an earlier series also by Muehlenkamp on the background, authenticity and other issues concerning the Jäger Report; we've dealt with whimsical theories about Jäger's Report such as the "Geheime Reichssache!" stamp, "Zhikharev Cyrillic Bold," and body count inflation; we have a number of scholars whose work shows corroborating evidence for mass killings of Jews by the Germans and their Lithuanian helpers as noted in the Jäger Report; and we have in this thread, which has itself run over three years, point by point refutation of other (shifting) claims made by deniers (British forgeries, coerced testimonies, etc).

In addition, the Jäger Report has been discussed in this forum since its inception in 2005, at Rodoh666, since 2012 and at Rodoh 1.0 pretty much since its inception including in a thread entitled something like "Toodle-Pipskie Colonel Jaeger" and in the infamous "12-Man Squad" thread; at ISF since 2010 or 2011. Scholars, before and alongside this, have been discussing the report for decades.

It's long past time for anyone asserting that this thread has "stalemated" and claiming to be troubled by "lies and exaggerations" concerning Jäger's Report, and presumably the Ereignismeldungen as a whole, to explain and support such assertions and claims. Any demurral on account of more time being needed flies in the face of the very public, long-known discussion of the Jäger Report and the Ereignismeldungen.

Just sayin'.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:18 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
It's long past time for anyone asserting that this thread has "stalemated" and claiming to be troubled by "lies and exaggerations" concerning Jäger's Report, and presumably the Ereignismeldungen as a whole, to explain and support such assertions and claims. Any demurral on account of more time being needed flies in the face of the very public, long-known discussion of the Jäger Report and the Ereignismeldungen.

Just sayin'.
Is that some kind of jaded attempt to make reference to what I've said? Sure sounds like it!

Nein herr mechanic, ve haf but just begun! LOL It's a good job I usually read at least the last few lines of your daily orders to your minions or I would have missed that.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:23 am

montgomery wrote:Is that some kind of jaded attempt to make reference to what I've said? Sure sounds like it!
No. By quoting you, and using quotation marks, as I did in a similar post yesterday, it is a direct reference to your dodging what you've been asked in this thread.

Which I notice you have continued, dodging that is, with your latest reply. The subject is no doubt too difficult for you - and, after making some bald assertions, you simply can't support them. Thus, your diversions and whining - a poor man's idea of saying something.
montgomery wrote:Nein herr mechanic, ve haf but just begun! LOL It's a good job I usually read at least the last few lines of your daily orders to your minions or I would have missed that.
You will be perpetually "just beginning," of that there's no doubt.

OTOH please, tell me who are these minions of whom you speak! I don't know them.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2100
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Denying-History » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:32 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
montgomery wrote:Nein herr mechanic, ve haf but just begun! LOL It's a good job I usually read at least the last few lines of your daily orders to your minions or I would have missed that.
You will be perpetually "just beginning," of that there's no doubt.

OTOH please, tell me who are these minions of whom you speak! I don't know them.
Lol BOBBO 2.0!!!!!!
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:16 am

LOL trolls gotta troll.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:24 pm

Labeling another person a troll.
Worrying about anyone straying in the least from the status quo of trying to insult others.
Serial posting 5 or 6 messages in a row in order to dominate all conversations.
Needing to take over control of any conversations between others even when the others are in agreement.
Devoting an entire thread to impressing others with reading knowledge.
Imagining and obsessing over the possibility that somebody will promote denial of the holocaust, based on a feeling that it 'might' happen.
Obsessing over not hearing enough denial and almost pleading to hear some more.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:23 pm

Still nothing to say in defense of your empty claim . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:24 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Watch this space . . .
Time for this one again . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:42 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Still nothing to say in defense of your empty claim . . .
Obsessing over not hearing enough denial and almost pleading to hear some more.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:44 pm

Say what?

You seem to be discussing something with yourself. You made a claim, I asked to support it, you won't because you can't. Simple.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

montgomery
BANNED
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:30 pm

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by montgomery » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:05 pm

I can't remember what my claim was supposed to be but if it's important to you then remind me and I'll see if I can answer to it.

Is it something about you wanting to hear a bit of holocaust denial? Actually I've moved on to discussing you support of Israel first and the reasons why.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23266
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:13 pm

montgomery wrote:I can't remember what my claim was supposed to be but if it's important to you then remind me and I'll see if I can answer to it.
You seem to be struggling with simple tasks. I've mentioned what you asserted a number of times above, and you've responded to my mentions of your assertion by saying you won't discuss it!
montgomery wrote:Is it something about you wanting to hear a bit of holocaust denial?
Ah, you've somehow conflated Jeffk and me. Jeffk's the one here who asks deniers on Twitter, at Rodoh, etc to please come here. Not me. In fact, I usually give him a hard time about it on the rare occasions when one of his lowlifes shows up.
montgomery wrote:Actually I've moved on to pretending you support of Israel first and making a fool of myself.
ftfy

This thread is about the EGs and their reports. Please, please keep your answers to repeated dodging of requests to defend your claims about the discussion in the thread.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts
Posts: 9587
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: Monstrous on the Einsatzgruppen

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:31 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: Ah, you've somehow conflated Jeffk and me. Jeffk's the one here who asks deniers on Twitter, at Rodoh, etc to please come here. Not me. In fact, I usually give him a hard time about it on the rare occasions when one of his lowlifes shows up.
Hey!!!!! Me, again????

LOL

Actually I’ve stopped asking RODOH members. When I go over there I give them a hard time and that’s it.

This is a Holocaust Denial sub forum after all. Doesn’t seem complete without deniers. I’m not the only one who asks others but I think I’m the only one who had any success.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951