Hunts Majdanek film.

Discussions
David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Tap dancing around the completion date

Post by David » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Did he at least cough up any evidence for the following, you know, like why he believes this (and what we can look at so that we know)? Or is he still just making "guesses" and replying to questions with questions?
David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:When do you think barrack 41 was built?
I would guess b y the end of November 1942.
My guess would be that David's also guessing about the way prisoners arrived at Majdanek and what were the entry procedures, including their route through the bathhouses. And that's why he keeps dodging questions and won't give a straight answer on anything.
The information on which I base my guess of the time of completion is the March date on the plan and a statement that the buildings were 40% completed in July 1942. As to guessing at entry procedures, I am only commenting on the planned procedures as clearly shown on the March 1942 plans. ie. Entry, registration, undressing, (with dirty clothing area) haircut, shower, disinfection bath, dressing exit.
To remind you, Eric Hunt filmed a walk-through of Bldg. 41 with the plans showing that the building was built pretty much according
to the March 1942 plan.

So, when do you think Bldg. 41 was completed?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by David » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:52 pm

Denying-History wrote:
David wrote:
Denying-History wrote:I don't know Matthew... Lately David has been in his own world.
Haha, yes the world of the 1,400,000 Majdanek dead and human fertilizer does seem
like a different world today. When did you give up believing in the 360,000 figure?

Not to divert you from the apparently difficult task of giving us your guess when Bldg. 41 was built.
David proves to be retarded... I apparently said I believe the 360,000 but I don't remember saying this at all. I searched for my supposed belief in this number but never found such a statement.

This aside maybe David will get the right to insult someone when he has the ability to draw his damned route which he has continually been trying to drop.

Maybe he shouldn't be trying to attack someone who hasn't even ask him such a question.
Haha. SM, you sound a little touchy about your past Beliefs. Don't feel too bad, There are many Believer websites which
still, today, promote the wildly exaggerated 360,000 figure. You just need to realize that you Holocaust Believers LIKE your sick stories.

Date of completion of Construction of Bldg. 41?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Denying-History wrote:
David wrote:
Denying-History wrote:I don't know Matthew... Lately David has been in his own world.
Haha, yes the world of the 1,400,000 Majdanek dead and human fertilizer does seem
like a different world today. When did you give up believing in the 360,000 figure?

Not to divert you from the apparently difficult task of giving us your guess when Bldg. 41 was built.
David proves to be retarded... I apparently said I believe the 360,000 but I don't remember saying this at all. I searched for my supposed belief in this number but never found such a statement.

This aside maybe David will get the right to insult someone when he has the ability to draw his damned route which he has continually been trying to drop.

Maybe he shouldn't be trying to attack someone who hasn't even ask him such a question.
I'd take this along the lines of his standard ploy of taking any point he thinks helps him, no matter who said it and when, and attributing it to people posting here. So he's now pulling this crap with you . . . welcome to the club! LOL No doubt he will keep playing 20 questions and pretending that he's not ignored what he's been asked for over a year!

It appears from what you've quoted that he's now fixated on when building 41 was built, whatever he means by that. It's been discussed in the thread before, and IIRC he's been told, so why does he keep asking? Anyway, I wouldn't answer him again on this until he draws his claimed route and answers what I asked him in August 2015. He remains on ignore for me.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:33 pm

David wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
David wrote:

Haha. SM, you sound a little touchy about your past Beliefs. Don't feel too bad, There are many Believer websites which
still, today, promote the wildly exaggerated 360,000 figure. You just need to realize that you Holocaust Believers LIKE your sick stories.

Date of completion of Construction of Bldg. 41?
David proves my point even further that he is in the world of his own (by calling me SM)... "We're all mad here" only applies to David.

Anyway he is going back in the corner till he draws his route.

SM don't quote anything from him. This is what he is looking for you to do.

Edit: small error
Last edited by Denying-History on Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:45 pm

LOL Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! He is thoroughly addled! He thinks you're me . . . ha ha ha. Time for a "calm pill" for David.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

SM runs out the door-

Post by David » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:32 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: I'd take this along the lines of his standard ploy of taking any point he thinks helps him, no matter who said it and when, and attributing it to people posting here. So he's now pulling this crap with you . . . welcome to the club! LOL No doubt he will keep playing 20 questions and pretending that he's not ignored what he's been asked for over a year!

It appears from what you've quoted that he's now fixated on when building 41 was built, whatever he means by that. It's been discussed in the thread before, and IIRC he's been told, so why does he keep asking? Anyway, I wouldn't answer him again on this until he draws his claimed route and answers what I asked him in August 2015. He remains on ignore for me.

Yawn...what did SM write? Blather, blather, excuse, insult...but no date for the end of construction on Bldg. 41.

Ok. To go through the sequence again...I was challenged (with a dancing chicken video) to answer a brilliant Believer argument
relative to Eric Hunt's Majdanek video. So here I am having to explain to the Believers the simple obvious points of Mr. Hunt's video.

The Original German Plans
Hunt looks at the original March 1942 plans of Buildings 41 and 42 to see what the Germans planned to build.
They obviously planned a shower, fumigation delousing life saving facility. Obviously it was intended that the prisoners arrive
at the entrance, register, undress, left their dirty clothes, have their hair cut, shower, bath in delousing tubs, dress and enter the camp.

Comparing the Plans with what was built
Hunt then films a walk through the building comparing what was built with the plans. It is clear that the Germans built
a building very close to the plans.

Days of Believer tap-dancing
Instead of thinking about what Hunt has shown, we have days of diverging tales and claims....(the arriving prisoners went into the
camp and then out of the camp and into the Building and out through a side door, on and on SM goes with unlike/impossible theories)
SM is avoiding Mr. Hunt's point.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Re: SM runs out the door-

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Davids making up {!#%@} again... He also doesn't understand that SM is ignoring him still.
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
When do you think barrack 41 was built?
So you think barrack 41 was built later than the bunker, which, IIRC, was completed in October 1942, and barracks 41 and 42 were shown on the August 1942 plan for said bunker planned since at least July 1942?

When was the bunker complex begun and finished in your estimate?
Maybe David shouldn't be demanding the date from SM and research this himself cause he doesn't even seem to know when the B&D's were finished. :lol:
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:36 pm

Denying-History wrote:Davids making up {!#%@} again... He also doesn't understand that SM is ignoring him still.
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
So you think barrack 41 was built later than the bunker, which, IIRC, was completed in October 1942, and barracks 41 and 42 were shown on the August 1942 plan for said bunker planned since at least July 1942?

Maybe David shouldn't be demanding the date from SM and research this himself cause he doesn't even seem to know when the B&D's were finished. :lol:
Why on earth is he asking me anything? I've told him: I'm not even reading his posts - except what you guys quote LOL - until he answers your question about the prisoners' route to the camp and on entering it - and the 5 questions I asked him over a year ago.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:19 am

Denying-History wrote:Davids making up {!#%@} again... He also doesn't understand that SM is ignoring him still.
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:

You Believers suuurre take a long time to answer a simple question.
Anyway, here is the relevant information on the clothing fumigation bunker...thank you honest scholar Carlo Mattogno.

Of the documentation accompanied by this letter, only the annotated report, as well as the cost estimate remain, which were both drawn up dated July 10, 1942, by the director of the Central Construction Administration. The first document, given here in its entirety, explains the purpose of the installation:

"Explanatory Report
on the Construction of a Disinfestation Installation
for the Fur and Garment Factories at Lublin.

A disinfestation installation for the disinfestation of all incoming fur and garment materials is to be built according to the
plan forwarded from the SS Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptampt. The disinfestation chamber, as may be seen from the enclosed diagram,
will be built in a very solid manner with a reinforced concrete ceiling. A so-called landing deck will furthermore be built above this
delousing chamber. The landing deck is to cover a surface area of 60.0 × 18.0 m in order to lay out and store disinfested materials. The
oven, as well as other devices, will be made available by the BII Office. All other matters are to be guided by the diagram."

http://codoh.com/library/document/1173/ Thank you CODOH for posting the documents that Believers like to forget.

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:33 am

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:

Anyway, here is the relevant information on the clothing fumigation bunker...thank you honest scholar Carlo Mattogno
Hay David, we don't take a year to answer five damn questions. Once you learn how to do this then you can have room to talk. You again didn't know the answer, which was asked to you, don't act like you can turn it against others when you still have questions to answer.
Joseph E. Davies

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:43 am

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:

Anyway, here is the relevant information on the clothing fumigation bunker...thank you honest scholar Carlo Mattogno.

Of the documentation accompanied by this letter, only the annotated report, as well as the cost estimate remain, which were both drawn up dated July 10, 1942, by the director of the Central Construction Administration. The first document, given here in its entirety, explains the purpose of the installation:

"Explanatory Report
on the Construction of a Disinfestation Installation
for the Fur and Garment Factories at Lublin.

A disinfestation installation for the disinfestation of all incoming fur and garment materials is to be built according to the
plan forwarded from the SS Wirtschafts-Verwaltungshauptampt. The disinfestation chamber, as may be seen from the enclosed diagram,
will be built in a very solid manner with a reinforced concrete ceiling. A so-called landing deck will furthermore be built above this
delousing chamber. The landing deck is to cover a surface area of 60.0 × 18.0 m in order to lay out and store disinfested materials. The
oven, as well as other devices, will be made available by the BII Office. All other matters are to be guided by the diagram."

http://codoh.com/library/document/1173/ Thank you CODOH for posting the documents that Believers like to forget.

:lol: You suuurre take a long time to catch up.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:03 am

ROFL . . . David thinks he's informing us of something by quoting Graf & Mattogno, as though we've not read their book and quoted from it a number of times - like recently here and months ago here and elsewhere.

This is really his argument . . . ?!?!?

Look, we've posted about the timeline, to the extent it can be reconstructed, for planning and building of the bathhouses and bunkers. David keeps asking about this, as though he's challenging us. The clown knows we've already explained what he keeps asking about.

What haven't been explained, David also knows, are 1) the routes he thinks prisoners took to enter the camp and 5) how David answers the five questions I asked him here (and furthter explained here.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

When was Building 41 complete? After 11/42

Post by David » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:04 am

More from the brilliant honest scholar Carlo Mattogno. Note the dates. It appears that the Germans finished building the life saving
bath and disinfection Building 41 after November 1942.

This building (41) and the clothing fumigation building at the entrance to Bldg. 41 are what SM and the Believers claim were converted sometime later into homicidal gas chambers. BTW It is worth noting that Pressac alleged the same type of conversion of buildings happening at Birkenau in the
same time period, Nov. 1942 - February 1943.

While SM's theory is ridiculous (as well as impossible for at least one of the fumigation rooms,) the timing of of the construction of the life-saving, i.e.
non-homicidal, building strongly indicates that the Germans had no intent of mass murder (at least by gassing) as of December 1942.
That is the powerful physical and documentary evidence Eric Hunt relies on in his video.

On October 22, 1942, the Director of the Central Construction Administration sent a report to the SS Economist of the Superior SS and Police Leaders (SS-Wirtschafter des Höheren SS- und Polizeiführer] in the General Gouvernement on the state of progress of the work in the various construction projects at the camp. Among the completed construction projects at Lublin Prisoner of War Camp was the construction of:

"2 delousing huts with baths, built partly on wooden pilings and partly on solid foundations."

With regards to the construction project for the fur and garment workshops at Lublin, the report presents "the construction of a disinfestation installation" among the completed projects. The "installation of four disinfestation chambers" is mentioned among the projects remaining to be completed after 1 November.[26] The disinfection facility was installed next to Hut 41 and consisted of two disinfestation chambers, i.e., BW XIIA.

As may be seen from the previously quoted Central Construction Administration report on "completion of the construction in % [i.e., expressed as a percentage of completion] on July 1, 1942," these two delousing huts mentioned among the prisoner of war camp construction projects involved huts 42 and 41. However this document refers to Hut 41 as merely a "stable with shower bath installation", which means that a delousing installation must have been installed there over the following months. [emph. added]

This installation is also referred to in a cost estimate dated November 18, 1942, from the Polish firm Michael Ochnik Construction Contractors Lublin for brick work on two large chimneys measuring 0.75 m × 0.70 m × 1.70 m "in the Gas Chamber", including piercing a hole (aushauen) in the concrete ceiling, for the fur and garment workshop at a cost of 285 Zlotys.[27]

On January 8, 1943, the Michael Ochnik Company sent the Central Construction Administration a corresponding invoice relating to the Waffen-SS garment workshop in Lublin:

"[...] for brick work on the chimney and supply of flues[28] on both sides of the chimney in the gas chamber inside the brick building. Piercing two openings in the cement ceiling, brick lining of chimney measuring 0.75 × 0.75 × 1.70 m."[29]

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:05 am

I think David's not able to process this.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:08 am

He doesn't seem to know how to read blueprints or texts.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:10 am

...or maps, for that matter...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:15 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I think David's not able to process this.
Well he is certainly, also, going out of his way to avoid the eyewitness statements by guards and victims.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:19 am

He has not followed a thing in this thread, it seems. He's presenting stuff that's been dealt with ages ago as something new and enormous and, to top it off, as conclusive.

It must be shiny. :-P

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:20 am

scrmbldggs wrote:He doesn't seem to know how to read blueprints or texts.
Well, give him credit, he finally found Graf & Mattogno after being pointed to it for months! LOL

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:21 am

scrmbldggs wrote:He has not followed a thing in this thread, it seems. He's presenting stuff that's been dealt with ages ago as something new and enormous and, to top it off, as conclusive.

It must be shiny. :-P
As we've said, he knows nothing - and he makes less sense.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:59 am

Is David aware that Graf & Mattogno have to be read with extreme care? Did he mention that in one place they say that the Germans designated bathhouse no. 41 as Building XIIA and then they go on to say that "Building XIIA" actually referred to the bunker with gas chambers beside bathhouse no. 41? Etc?

Anyway, David has been very allergic to Graf & Mattogno, as for months he’s refused to compare the March 1942 plan and the Polish-Soviet Commission bathhouse schematic they show and discuss in their book?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:03 am

Funny that he should now post all this:
David wrote:More from the brilliant honest scholar Carlo Mattogno. Note the dates. It appears that the Germans finished building the life saving
bath and disinfection Building 41 after November 1942.

This building (41) and the clothing fumigation building at the entrance to Bldg. 41 are what SM and the Believers claim were converted sometime later into homicidal gas chambers. BTW It is worth noting that Pressac alleged the same type of conversion of buildings happening at Birkenau in the
same time period, Nov. 1942 - February 1943.

While SM's theory is ridiculous (as well as impossible for at least one of the fumigation rooms,) the timing of of the construction of the life-saving, i.e.
non-homicidal, building strongly indicates that the Germans had no intent of mass murder (at least by gassing) as of December 1942.
That is the powerful physical and documentary evidence Eric Hunt relies on in his video.

On October 22, 1942, the Director of the Central Construction Administration sent a report to the SS Economist of the Superior SS and Police Leaders (SS-Wirtschafter des Höheren SS- und Polizeiführer] in the General Gouvernement on the state of progress of the work in the various construction projects at the camp. Among the completed construction projects at Lublin Prisoner of War Camp was the construction of:

"2 delousing huts with baths, built partly on wooden pilings and partly on solid foundations."

With regards to the construction project for the fur and garment workshops at Lublin, the report presents "the construction of a disinfestation installation" among the completed projects. The "installation of four disinfestation chambers" is mentioned among the projects remaining to be completed after 1 November.[26] The disinfection facility was installed next to Hut 41 and consisted of two disinfestation chambers, i.e., BW XIIA.

As may be seen from the previously quoted Central Construction Administration report on "completion of the construction in % [i.e., expressed as a percentage of completion] on July 1, 1942," these two delousing huts mentioned among the prisoner of war camp construction projects involved huts 42 and 41. However this document refers to Hut 41 as merely a "stable with shower bath installation", which means that a delousing installation must have been installed there over the following months. [emph. added]

This installation is also referred to in a cost estimate dated November 18, 1942, from the Polish firm Michael Ochnik Construction Contractors Lublin for brick work on two large chimneys measuring 0.75 m × 0.70 m × 1.70 m "in the Gas Chamber", including piercing a hole (aushauen) in the concrete ceiling, for the fur and garment workshop at a cost of 285 Zlotys.[27]

On January 8, 1943, the Michael Ochnik Company sent the Central Construction Administration a corresponding invoice relating to the Waffen-SS garment workshop in Lublin:

"[...] for brick work on the chimney and supply of flues[28] on both sides of the chimney in the gas chamber inside the brick building. Piercing two openings in the cement ceiling, brick lining of chimney measuring 0.75 × 0.75 × 1.70 m."[29]

I'd say gaining/gathering a concrete history of the two barracks (41 & 42) from those documents is still quite weak and murky, but it gives some good insight on the bunker.

Sadly, through incomprehension (or sleight of hand) by M&G, the misunderstanding that 41 is tied up with the latter (bunker) as XIIA is based on that it is stated such by them.

The same people who brought you "Temperature Delousing Facility" as a translation of "Prov. Entlausung K.G.L." (Provisional Delousing K.G.L.) as seen on the March 1942 blueprint. :lol:

p 131
http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres4/ccm.pdf#page=131&zoom=170,-63,390 wrote:A March 31, 1942, plan by the Central Construction Office, depicting the “Temperature Delousing Facility of POW Camp Lublin”,330...
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:18 am

LOL he's just floundering around. I can practically recite the passage he quoted from by heart at this point . . .

Recently David wrote,
David wrote:A guess of an eight month construction project would put No Change of Use out to November 1942.
You know I replied :) Here. I thought his counting method was kind of goofy given what can be found in Graf & Mattogno and Kranz, so I wrote this:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: . . . But according to Graf & Mattogno, the plan from March 1942 isn't for building 41 at all. It's for what later was to become building 42:
This was the original plan of March 23, 1942, for the delousing facility intended to be established outside the camp. As far as one can tell from looking in through the windows of this building, which is off-limits to visitors, this plan was realized, with a few modifications, in Barrack 42 (Building XII). In this barrack one can see the Boiler Room333 as well as a cement-lined chamber which seem much larger than those sketched on the aforementioned plan.

According to a report of the Central Construction Office, Building XII was 40% complete on July 1, 1942. . . .
(p 131)

Answer what I asked you and show your evidence: Were the two bathhouses built according to the March 1942 plan? Do they match one another?
David wrote:2. The building was built according to plans.
You don't know what you're talking about. To remind you:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
David wrote:. . . Can you post a print of the "starting point plan of March 1942" that you want to discuss?
That would be great.
. . . David, as you know, we're here to help. But only to a point. Since you've visited the Majdanek camp, read Graf & Mattogno, read this thread in its entirety, and thought this all out, this should be easy for you. No need for BRoI to make another crappy video to help you out, no need to bring Nessie in. I think you can do it. Think about the reply above and what you missed in your first try to answer questions 1-2.

Think hard. Then look at these three items below.

First look at this. It's the March 1942 blueprint for barrack no. 42

And here is the schematic of the north end of barrack no. 41 drawn by experts from the Polish-Soviet Commission in 1944:

Now this next bit will require some reading, sorry. But these are excerpts from the 1944 report of the Polish-Soviet Commission, reprinted on pp 122-123 of the Graf & Mattogno book on Majdanek, giving the expert description of barrack no. 41. . .
David wrote:A guess of an eight month construction project would put No Change of Use out to November 1942.
But we have better than "a guess": we have construction documents, cited by Graf & Mattogno in fact; a postwar schematic; and testimonies - all of which contradicts Hunt's claims and your increasingly lame defense of Hunt.

My suggestion is that you sit yourself down, make yourself a very strong pot of coffee, and read the thread through from where you left off.
Now, David seems to have missed what the construction administration report quoted by Graf & Mattogno, and to which I referred him, said about the bathhouse construction and so resorted to counting months from March for some reason.

Notice: I asked David what makes him think he knows the building time line - and he posted that it was by "counting fingers." LOL. Scrmbldggs, D-H and I know it by reading documents, revisionist and historians' books, etc. And, finally, after he was told where to find the documents, David found something on CODOH when it's been there all along in Graf & Mattogno's book. And he's all proud of himself now.

And now, 'cuz he's just dumb or his memory is shot or he's an {!#%@}, David's quoting back to me, as though he's discovered the moutnains of the moon, what previously I told him!

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:37 am

The other issue is where the hell is David going? The question is whether or not barrack no. 41 as built conformed to the March 1942 plan . . . what is David's answer to that, which was question #1 from August 2015?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:46 am

?? Other than your sneering do have any dispute with my analysis of the March 1942 plans?
Do you claim that the entrance is NOT shown, or the undressing room, the haircutting area? the dirty clothes area,
the showers, the bath, the boiler room, the dressing room or the exit?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:54 am

David wrote:

?? Other than your sneering do have any dispute with my analysis of the March 1942 plans?
Do you claim that the entrance is NOT shown, or the undressing room, the haircutting area? the dirty clothes area,
the showers, the bath, the boiler room, the dressing room or the exit?

Is that a "whoooosh", or an attempted diversion? :?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:00 am

What it is, is funny! What was his analysis anyway, counting his fingers, calling Mattogno brilliant, and quoting a long passage from Graf & Mattogno verbatim?

Pro tip: David's repeating the same questions and points over and over and over is not exactly faire advancer le Schmilblick.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Can scrmbldggs understand the March 31, 1942 Plan?

Post by David » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:55 am

scrmbldggs wrote: Is that a "whoooosh", or an attempted diversion? :?
If you can't understand the March 31, 1942 German plan then you can't understand what Eric Hunt is claiming.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Can scrmbldggs understand the March 31, 1942 Plan?

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:12 am

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote: Is that a "whoooosh", or an attempted diversion? :?
If you can't understand the March 31, 1942 German plan then you can't understand what Eric Hunt is claiming.

:shock: Please fill me in. What was Germany's plan on March 31, 1942?! :clapping:

:-P

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:18 am

David, the holocaust denier wrote:If you can't understand the March 31, 1942 German plan then you can't understand what Eric Hunt is claiming.
Well David, as Mr Hunt was in a non-voluntary psychiatric facility and is a bit unbalanced, it may be better if you list his "reasons" why Majdanek was not an extermination camp.

That will allow me to start presenting my 28 SS eyewitnesses statements from Female SS Guards and Workaday Violence: The Majdanek Concentration Camp, 1942-1944 (2015) and comparing the real evidence to the hilarious posts you have already made in this thread. :D

This will be more fun than destroying your previous insane claims "Treblinka II was a secret munitions factory for reprocessing Soviet ordinance." and "only four boxcars could fit into the Treblinka II rail siding"
:lol:

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Can SM Understand the March 31, 1942 Plans?

Post by David » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:28 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:What it is, is funny! What was his analysis anyway, counting his fingers, calling Mattogno brilliant, and quoting a long passage from Graf & Mattogno verbatim?

Pro tip: David's repeating the same questions and points over and over and over is not exactly faire advancer le Schmilblick.
Funny, here is a sneering Believer whose best evidence is culled from a book by Revisionists. :D :D
Try and find a picture of the March 31, 1942 plans on a Believer website :roll: :roll:

More to the point, SM still doesn't understand the original German plans. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Instead, of addressing the plans and the as-builts, these two Believers run off with tales of people coming out of side doors into the fields.
:neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :wedgie: :wedgie: :wedgie:

Last edited by David on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:37 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
[/color]
:shock: Please fill me in. What was Germany's plan on March 31, 1942?! :clapping:

:-P[/quote]

scrmblggs, you are starting to focus to the evidence! Let's see how far you can go
with your own analysis.
So why don't you look at the plans and see if you can figure out what they show.
Is the building designed for a specific purpose?
Is there a sequence of rooms with consecutive uses in each room?
Could the building, if built as designed, be easily convertible to other uses?
Go for it, see what you can come up with.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:48 am

David, after you color in your proposed route for those disembarking at the Lublin station to have taken and wound their way to the Lublin-Majdanek camp on the already provided map(s), please draw, mark and superimpose an exact sketch of the actual layout of barrack 41 at the aforementioned camp (from 1944 or today, it would seem not to matter) on this blueprint of a provisional K. G. L. delousing facility for us all to see how closely it matches your new little obsession:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Thanks.

(If you follow this link, you can enlarge the image.)

Edits... breed like wabbits.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

David's leading "revisionist"

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:49 am

output_agq4tQ.gif
David? Are you unable to set out Eric Hunt's "evidence"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:51 am

:rotfl:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:59 am

scrmbldggs wrote: :lol:
I'm just warming up. Those SS guards sure had some interesting eyewitness testimonies . It would seem the date of the arrival of the two SS specialists is something "Revisionists" are not aware of.

What date does Eric "the looney" Hunt, offer for this, David?

What's your best guess David?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:18 am

Not sure if he can hear you. He seems to have gotten lost on the patio (or as he likes to call it, "fields").

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:09 am

scrmbldggs wrote:David, after you color in your proposed route for those disembarking at the Lublin station to have taken and wound their way to the Lublin-Majdanek camp on the already provided map(s), please draw, mark and superimpose an exact sketch of the actual layout of barrack 41 at the aforementioned camp (from 1944 or today, it would seem not to matter) on this blueprint of a provisional K. G. L. delousing facility for us all to see how closely it matches your new little obsession:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Thanks.

(If you follow this link, you can enlarge the image.)
Nice.

And btw this exercise will start David on the road to answering the . . . first of the five questions he's been dodging since August 2015.

David asks if you understand the March 1942 plan - when you've been discussing it here for nearly 2 years! All the questions he's just now asking you have been answered during that time - but the answers to David's recent questions, taken together, will not lead to an answer to the questions what was built at the site and how were the barracks there actually used.

So, my goodness, David is taking forever to getting around to compare the March plan to what was built for barrack no. 41 - or to compare barrack no. 42 vs barrack no. 41 (as on D-H's schematic drawing). Or to discuss other documents and testimony about the barracks.

As to the Aufserhenninen testimony mentioned by Matthew Ellard, read here about nearly 50 testimonies concerning the gassing process at Majdanek (among us we can probably collect close to 200 testimonies on the overall process along with Erntefest). So Matthew's post reminds me that there's another question (a two-parter) that David's not answered and needs to be added to the list, like so:

1. David can choose to explain his claims about how prisoners entered Majdanek by marking the maps below. Or he can choose to keep playing games and dodging. If he keeps playing games and dodging, everyone will know he's a liar and a coward. His choice.

I've posted the maps again, to help David should he opt to get himself out of his predicament. These maps can help him draw for us how prisoners usually arrived in Lublin, walked along the road, arrived at the Western side of the camp, entered the camp from the west, went into the open field in the north-western quadrant of the camp, and went to the open air selection area next to the two bath/delousing buildings:

2. David can choose to answer the five questions about TLB's video which I asked him in August 2015. Or he can choose to keep playing games and dodging. If he keeps playing games and dodging, everyone will know he's a liar and a coward. His choice.

To help David with the first of these questions, scrmbldggs has posted the March 1942 plan onto which David can draw the layout of barrack no. 41. Below is a drawing of the two barracks provided by D-H to make this easier for David. Also, to help a bit more, here David can find the August 2015 post with the 5 questions and here's a condensed version of the 5 questions from when David was asked to answer them this past May.

3. Last, David can choose to tell us (a) what witnesses say about their entry to the camp and how they were processed on arrival and (b) why he ignores the witness testimonies we've cited about this. Or he can choose to keep playing games and dodging. If he keeps playing games and dodging, everyone will know he's a liar and a coward. His choice.

To help David, here, here, here, and here are links to some of the important witness testimonies on the arrival procedures already discussed in this thread. (Thanks to Matthew Ellard for bringing up this issue again!)

-----------

Again, in this thread, we've answered all this, at some length! By contrast, David won't. It seems like David either doesn't know the answers - or he knows them but realizes he's screwed. Either way, he's been refusing to reply for over a year. Lately, David's been answering questions with questions - asking about what's already been answered in the thread! LOL

All righty then, what will David come up with to dodge this time?

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:30 pm

With all David's foot stomping about “November 1942,” there's a simple, obvious point he keeps “overlooking” - because he wants to hide from unsuspecting readers what eyewitnesses said about the bathhouse construction at Majdanek.

The point is this, to borrow a phrase from a colleague: the bathhouses were a usable work in progress, well before the 22 October 1942 construction report noted their apparent completion. Prior to then, the facilities at the site had various levels of usability.

I even posted about this, oh, as long ago as August 2015. In her book on the historical buildings of Majdanek, Wiśnioch explains that the first bathhouse was used for arriving prisoners “from spring 1942” and that it was only “in the autumn of 1942” that no. 42 was designated as showers for women (pp 13-14). Wiśnioch cites a testimony from this period (Tadeusz Kosibowicz, a physician and political prisoner from Radom, re: Slovakian transports) that describes the barrack at that time as “the skeleton of a building with no doors, windows, or floors, full of rubble.” The incoming prisoners were taken to the unfinished barrack to have their hair cut, to be bathed, and for delousing, according to Kosibowicz. At that time, the process made use of “a few barrels filled with stinking cold water containing lysol” which stood in the rubble in the shell of the barrack for prisoners to bathe in. During these months, before the interior of the bathhouse was completed, it appears that improvised processes were used, whatever the original design from March 1942.

David seems to be merrily unaware of such matters as he drones on in his own little world.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Focus on the Plan

Post by David » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:33 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:David, after you color in your proposed route for those disembarking at the Lublin station to have taken and wound their way to the Lublin-Majdanek camp on the already provided map(s), please draw, mark and superimpose an exact sketch of the actual layout of barrack 41 at the aforementioned camp (from 1944 or today, it would seem not to matter) on this blueprint of a provisional K. G. L. delousing facility for us all to see how closely it matches your new little obsession:

Thanks.

Hello scrm. You didn't seem to be able to concentrate on the German plan for very long.

Baby steps first
Before I show you that the German plan of 1942 was substantially followed by the Germans when they built Building 41 maybe
you should understand WHY the design of the Plan is an important piece of evidence of German intentions as of March 31, 1942.

Ask yourself questions like Where was the building supposed to be placed in Majdanek?
or What does AUSG. mean?
or Why is there a room to cut hair?

Here is the Plan. And thanks again to scholars Graf and Mattagno for making this important piece of evidence available to the public.

PS. If you are really concerned about the similarity of the Plan with Bldg. 41 you can compare it to the Soviet plan you seem
to have faith in.
You should disregard the Soviet labeling of rooms since it is not an indication of German intent from 1942.
Or you can watch Eric Hunt's walk through of Building 41 with the Plan in hand.