Hunts Majdanek film.

Discussions
User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26880
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:04 pm

Thanks, that's very nice, and if David still thinks the innards of the 2 structures are identical and both match the March 1942 plan, God help him.

I will study these later - only note now that Graf & Mattogno assume, from inspecting no. 42 through windows, that it roughly follows the blueprint but with this caveat: "this plan was realized, with a few modifications, in Barrack 42 (Building XII). In this barrack one can see332 the Boiler Room333 as well as a cement-lined chamber334 which seem much larger than those sketched on the aforementioned plan." Which means that even no. 42 may not exactly conform to the Sacred Blueprint of Hunt and David. According to Il Re di Convoluzione. LOL.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:14 pm

I had to work off the resources that I had on me. I will PM you the full version, as the image upload website shrunk the full Diagram.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26880
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:16 pm

thanks, it is very sweet; after my Swedish class I'll look at it closely against my notes and the documents to double-check what you've done - it really shows what David doesn't want to grasp
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I think this might help David understand the layout.

Image
That's :cool:. Thanks. Except that (today's) barrack 42 has no door opening to the north but has some opening to the east into the area between the buildings and I think the inside also doesn't adhere 100% to the available blueprint, from what I read in the Commissioner's report.

Those barracks seem like modules the three sections of which could easily be changed according to need.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26880
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:38 pm

>> "today's"

Shouldn't the schematics show 1942-1943 as best we know? This is what the Polish-Soviet Commission report said was found in 1944:
. . . Barrack 42 (set up parallel to the Shower in Barrack 41) includes a heat chamber for disinfecting the clothing of those people in the showers. The Shower is set up as follows: on the southern side is the Undressing Room, from which one door opens on to the porch in front of the disinfecting chamber and another opens into the Shower.

The opposite wall of the Shower contains a door leading to the Dressing Room. In this room, one door opens into the porch of the Disinfecting Chamber, while another, an exit door, opens under the Canopy. From this exit, the floor underneath the Canopy is equipped with a 1.5-m-wide board panel that leads to the doors of Gas Chambers I and III. At the time of inspection, the Disinfection Chamber was being renovated.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:45 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:>> "today's"

Shouldn't the schematics show 1942-1943 as best we know? This is what the Polish-Soviet Commission report said was found in 1944:
. . . Barrack 42 (set up parallel to the Shower in Barrack 41) includes a heat chamber for disinfecting the clothing of those people in the showers. The Shower is set up as follows: on the southern side is the Undressing Room, from which one door opens on to the porch in front of the disinfecting chamber and another opens into the Shower.

The opposite wall of the Shower contains a door leading to the Dressing Room. In this room, one door opens into the porch of the Disinfecting Chamber, while another, an exit door, opens under the Canopy. From this exit, the floor underneath the Canopy is equipped with a 1.5-m-wide board panel that leads to the doors of Gas Chambers I and III. At the time of inspection, the Disinfection Chamber was being renovated.
The northernmost door on the eastern side of 42 is possibly located close enough to have led under the canopy, which was protruding slightly over the two bathhouses.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:48 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I think this might help David understand the layout.

Image
That's :cool:. Thanks. Except that (today's) barrack 42 has no door opening to the north but has some opening to the east into the area between the buildings and I think the inside also doesn't adhere 100% to the available blueprint, from what I read in the Commissioner's report.

Those barracks seem like modules the three sections of which could easily be changed according to need.
I don't know... I believe that It did have a door on the end.

Image

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=516433#p516433
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:51 pm

Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I think this might help David understand the layout.

Image
That's :cool:. Thanks. Except that (today's) barrack 42 has no door opening to the north but has some opening to the east into the area between the buildings and I think the inside also doesn't adhere 100% to the available blueprint, from what I read in the Commissioner's report.

Those barracks seem like modules the three sections of which could easily be changed according to need.
I don't know... I believe that It did have a door on the end.

Image

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=516433#p516433
That appears to be a southern end, tho?
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by Denying-History » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:52 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I think this might help David understand the layout.

Image
That's :cool:. Thanks. Except that (today's) barrack 42 has no door opening to the north but has some opening to the east into the area between the buildings and I think the inside also doesn't adhere 100% to the available blueprint, from what I read in the Commissioner's report.

Those barracks seem like modules the three sections of which could easily be changed according to need.
I don't know... I believe that It did have a door on the end.

Image

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=516433#p516433
That appears to be the southern end, tho?
I think its after the canopy was destroyed, and I don't believe it is the southern end... I don't see a large sign which reads "Bath & disinfection".

Image
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:54 pm

Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I think this might help David understand the layout.

Image
That's :cool:. Thanks. Except that (today's) barrack 42 has no door opening to the north but has some opening to the east into the area between the buildings and I think the inside also doesn't adhere 100% to the available blueprint, from what I read in the Commissioner's report.

Those barracks seem like modules the three sections of which could easily be changed according to need.
I don't know... I believe that It did have a door on the end.

Image

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=516433#p516433
That appears to be the southern end, tho?
I think its after the canopy was destroyed, and I don't believe it is the southern end... I don't see a large sign which reads "Bath & disinfection".

Image
There's a sign over the door. I also can't make out the number, it's too fuzzy. And somehow the image seems flipped, lol. And we're talking about 42. Is that 41 in the image?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Maybe they met in the middle?

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:02 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt's {!#%@} even if he goes on a fishing expedition and finds some such evidence. I've actually found a couple items that make some prisoners on occasion entering from the north a possibility. But I've shown significantly more evidence of prisoners actually entering from the south.
Just so I understand your theory,
If people entered from the southern end, do you claim they exited out of the northern door?
Or do you having them turn around and also exit from the southern door?
It would seem they exited out the western side of barrack 41 - you can see the door on the wall of the tubs leading to the small corridor, the side door to the outside in images showing that angle, and on the sketch by the Soviet Commission...

ETA Image
Look at that short line in the lower third of 41, going to the left pointing at barrack 42.
I think this might help David understand the layout.

Image
That's :cool:. Thanks. Except that (today's) barrack 42 has no door opening to the north but has some opening to the east into the area between the buildings and I think the inside also doesn't adhere 100% to the available blueprint, from what I read in the Commissioner's report.

Those barracks seem like modules the three sections of which could easily be changed according to need.
I don't know... I believe that It did have a door on the end.

Image

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=516433#p516433
That appears to be the southern end, tho?
I think its after the canopy was destroyed, and I don't believe it is the southern end... I don't see a large sign which reads "Bath & disinfection".

Image
There's a sign over the door. I also can't make out the number, it's too fuzzy. And somehow the image seems flipped, lol. And we're talking about 42. Is that 41 in the image?
After the destruction of the fly roof, but i don't believe it to be the southern end. Liberation footage shows the signs to the side of the door.

http://i.imgur.com/zBFxL3Y.mp4
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 am

I think it's showing 41. The large chimney is on the eastern side... (42 has it on the western and smaller ones in the east). It also has a curb.

Compare to this (the "41" is not on the corner, tho):
ImageImage
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:24 am

Image

Strange... The Liberation footage seems to show the sign to the right side of the door and a good distance from it.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:31 am

Denying-History wrote:Image

Strange... The Liberation footage seems to show the sign to the right side of the door and a good distance from it.
It jumps and slides between Bad und Desinfektion I and Bad und Desinfektion II. :? But those sign have been moved around a bit over the years, too. And the one over the door in both black and white images seems to be an entirely different sign anyway...


This is barrack 42 now. Look at the chimneys. (And doors, hehe.)
Image
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:55 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Image

Strange... The Liberation footage seems to show the sign to the right side of the door and a good distance from it.
It jumps and slides between Bad und Desinfektion I and Bad und Desinfektion II. :?

This is barrack 42 now. Look at the chimneys. (And doors, hehe.)
Image
If you pay attention inbetween the cut the camera slides to the left and you get a quick view of the door. This would mean the sine was to the right.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:00 am

Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Image

Strange... The Liberation footage seems to show the sign to the right side of the door and a good distance from it.
It jumps and slides between Bad und Desinfektion I and Bad und Desinfektion II. :?

This is barrack 42 now. Look at the chimneys. (And doors, hehe.)
Image
If you pay attention inbetween the cut the camera slides to the left and you get a quick view of the door. This would mean the sine was to the right.
At that time of the take, yes. And of barracks 41 (Bad und Desinfektion I). And it seems to be the southern door (in the b&w image - curb and location of chimney point that way). But we're discussing the existence, or lack thereof, of a northern entrance/exit of barracks 42. :-D
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:08 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Image

Strange... The Liberation footage seems to show the sign to the right side of the door and a good distance from it.
It jumps and slides between Bad und Desinfektion I and Bad und Desinfektion II. :?

This is barrack 42 now. Look at the chimneys. (And doors, hehe.)
Image
If you pay attention inbetween the cut the camera slides to the left and you get a quick view of the door. This would mean the sine was to the right.
At that time of the take, yes. And of barracks 41 (Bad und Desinfektion I). And it seems to be the southern door (in the b&w image - curb and location of chimney point that way). But we're discussing the existence, or lack thereof, of a northern entrance/exit of barracks 42. :-D

Interesting, so do you have a picture of the door you think they exited through so I can mark it in the future?
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:22 am

Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Image

Strange... The Liberation footage seems to show the sign to the right side of the door and a good distance from it.
It jumps and slides between Bad und Desinfektion I and Bad und Desinfektion II. :?

This is barrack 42 now. Look at the chimneys. (And doors, hehe.)
Image
If you pay attention inbetween the cut the camera slides to the left and you get a quick view of the door. This would mean the sine was to the right.
At that time of the take, yes. And of barracks 41 (Bad und Desinfektion I). And it seems to be the southern door (in the b&w image - curb and location of chimney point that way). But we're discussing the existence, or lack thereof, of a northern entrance/exit of barracks 42. :-D

Interesting, so do you have a picture of the door you think they exited through so I can mark it in the future?
You can see it faintly in the one I already posted and (at least a door frame) very clearly in the video I posted earlier at ...it's of course not a certainty, but a possibility.

(And what's kinda funny, there's a drainage feature almost looking like a curb. :-P Can you get a better/clearer shot of the number on the building you posted the image of?)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:30 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Denying-History wrote:Image

Strange... The Liberation footage seems to show the sign to the right side of the door and a good distance from it.
It jumps and slides between Bad und Desinfektion I and Bad und Desinfektion II. :?

This is barrack 42 now. Look at the chimneys. (And doors, hehe.)
Image
If you pay attention inbetween the cut the camera slides to the left and you get a quick view of the door. This would mean the sine was to the right.
At that time of the take, yes. And of barracks 41 (Bad und Desinfektion I). And it seems to be the southern door (in the b&w image - curb and location of chimney point that way). But we're discussing the existence, or lack thereof, of a northern entrance/exit of barracks 42. :-D

Interesting, so do you have a picture of the door you think they exited through so I can mark it in the future?
You can see it faintly in the one I already posted and (at least a door frame) very clearly in the video I posted earlier at ...it's of course not a certainty, but a possibility.

(And what's kinda funny, there's a drainage feature almost looking like a curb. :-P Can you get a better/clearer shot of the number on the building you posted the image of?)
That could have been added by the administration of the camp, as well it seems there is 3 doors just like it. Do you have any photographs from before the moat was added?
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:41 am

Sure - nabbed from your very own post! :lol:

http://skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=516433#p516433


JK, of course. It's really hard to tell, but obviously there had been a lot of work already going on at that time. Funny, I never noticed what looks like a tree next to 41 in that image!
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:04 am

Interesting, Anyway I completely forgot about that image Lol. It actually shows a northern entrance. (or maybe a shed?)

Edit: Corrected a small error.
Last edited by Denying-History on Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:23 am

It's some kind of addition... but one can see a new roof over bunker and heating unit already and only a few remnants of the canopy structure - it seems like quite a late aerial...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:37 am

This thread is like the archaeologist, Heinrich Schliemann digging through nine different levels to find the level that was Troy. That took three years. :)

I am very impressed with everyone's good work.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 am

scrmbldggs wrote:It's some kind of addition... but one can see a new roof over bunker and heating unit already and only a few remnants of the canopy structure - it seems like quite a late aerial...
According to the Lesser bunny the photograph is from the 1960's. As well one can still see some remnants even today. I say areas where pulls once stood in Erics "virtual Tour".
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26880
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:11 am

I am pretty much lost at this point. Someone will summarize?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26880
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:26 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Sure - nabbed from your very own post! :lol:

< snip >

JK, of course. It's really hard to tell, but obviously there had been a lot of work already going on at that time. Funny, I never noticed what looks like a tree next to 41 in that image!
This is a postwar photo.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:53 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I am pretty much lost at this point. Someone will summarize?
It started over deciding if I had a photo identified correctly and then sort of went somewhere from there. Seems the photo is the front of B&D 1.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:00 am

:shock: Uh oh, daddy is home. D-H run! (I'm outta here too...)





. :moped:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:01 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I am pretty much lost at this point. Someone will summarize?
Sure. David, the holocaust denier, on the first page of this thread claimed
At the Nuremberg Tribunal the Court entered into its Judgment the supposed fact that 1,400,000 people were killed at Majdanek and turned into fertilizer.

You correctly pointed out this was a complete fabrication by David, a lying holocaust denier.

Then David, a non stop liar, made some more crap up and down the rabbit hole we went.... :D

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28041
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:03 am

:lol:
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:06 am

Lol sort of reminds me of the saying "we're all mad here". Shockingly it only applies to David.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:27 am

Denying-History wrote:Lol sort of reminds me of the saying "we're all mad here". Shockingly it only applies to David.
This isn't really for David. That would be like spending a year attempting to teach your pet cat how to drive. :D

It's more about systematically exploring a detail and seeing what becomes apparent and improving our own skills, for now and for the next time.
:D

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Jesus yawns while SM dissembles

Post by David » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:28 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Jesus wept. What a child. How many times O Lord has this been explained in this thread? Oh well, anything to stall and deflect . . . the dumbass keeps posting dumb stuff.
[snip drivel]
Mr. Christ is yawning while awaiting you to tell us the date you think construction on Bldg.s 41
and 42 was complete. Then we can discuss your theory of "Improvised Solutions."



David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

First Plans, then construction, then Improvised Solutions

Post by David » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:35 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:I am pretty much lost at this point. Someone will summarize?
You were going to tell us when you think the construction of Bldg.s 41 and 42 was
completed.
Do you need me to explain why that is an important date?


Maybe, after awhile, it will sink in that your various "Improvised Solutions" had to have happened
AFTER the buildings were built.



User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:57 am

I don't know Matthew... Lately David has been in his own world.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26880
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:49 am

How hard is it for him finally to draw the routes and answer the 5 questions from August 2015 . . . ?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:02 pm

It will take an eternity, at least from what I am aware.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26880
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Did he at least cough up any evidence for the following, you know, like why he believes this (and what we can look at so that we know)? Or is he still just making "guesses" and replying to questions with questions?
David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:When do you think barrack 41 was built?
I would guess b y the end of November 1942.
My guess would be that David's also guessing about the way prisoners arrived at Majdanek and what were the entry procedures, including their route through the bathhouses. And that's why he keeps dodging questions and won't give a straight answer on anything.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by David » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Denying-History wrote:I don't know Matthew... Lately David has been in his own world.
Haha, yes the world of the 1,400,000 Majdanek dead and human fertilizer does seem
like a different world today. When did you give up believing in the 360,000 figure?

Not to divert you from the apparently difficult task of giving us your guess when Bldg. 41 was built.

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2153
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: Hunts Majdanek film.

Post by Denying-History » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 pm

David wrote:
Denying-History wrote:I don't know Matthew... Lately David has been in his own world.
Haha, yes the world of the 1,400,000 Majdanek dead and human fertilizer does seem
like a different world today. When did you give up believing in the 360,000 figure?

Not to divert you from the apparently difficult task of giving us your guess when Bldg. 41 was built.
David proves to be retarded... I apparently said I believe the 360,000 but I don't remember saying this at all. I searched for my supposed belief in this number but never found such a statement.

This aside maybe David will get the right to insult someone when he has the ability to draw his damned route which he has continually been trying to drop.

Image

Maybe he shouldn't be trying to attack someone who hasn't even ask him such a question.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies