Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Discussions
User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25856
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: "Visit the Death Camp then go to work in Malkinia"

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat May 31, 2014 5:47 am

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Do you know what this sentence means: "This had been a sort of exchange be­tween Treblinka I and Treblinka 2. The Jews over there also were put through selection. "New human material was taken from our group and we received the rejects from the penal camp, who were ready to be turned into “scrap,” as the saying went."
And this one: "They were immediately taken to the “showers” with the next shift of men." ?


And do you know what, "New human material was taken from our group" means? It means people were transferred from Treblinka II to Treblinka labor Camp. It means people from the "Top Secret Extermination Camp" mingled with Polish and other prisoners and Labor camp laborers were sent into the surrounding areas to work.
Again I quote,
The Jewish and Polish prisoners living there (Treblinka) were employed loading slag, cleaning drains and leveling the ground in and around the engine shed at Malkinia Junction, on the main Warsaw-Bialystok line. Later they were put to work repairing and strengthening the embankment along the Bug river.
http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Tr ... ction.html

So, do you have an explanation for these inconvenient facts?
Or do you need me to explain why they conflict with the idea that Treblinka II was
a "top secret" facility?
No wonder Arad avoided telling the truth!






Nothing inconvenient at all. Krzepicki's account is from August and September 1942. Treblinka I operated from June 1941 until August 1944. In July 1942, Jews and non-Jews were separated.

The area containing the prisoners was divided into three sections:

One section contained a kitchen, stoves and sewing shops. The Jewish prisoners who were artisans lived there along with Jewish tailors, barbers, stove workers and drivers. They were dressed in civilian clothes , each wore their own clothes. In the next section the Jews who were used for forced labour were lived.

They were dressed in striped uniform and they wore wooden shoes on their feet. I do not know if there were skilled labourers among these Jews, who had a speciality.

They were sent to work in the sand pit where they hauled sand, they were also taken to work in the forest removing tree stumps. The sand from the sand pit was sent off in the direction of the Malkinia station.

In the third section of the camp were kept the Polish prisoners. As a rule the Poles were used for auxiliary work in the camp – they were dressed in civilian clothes, like the Jewish skilled workers. I do not know if their food was on the same level as that of the other prisoners.
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... camps.html


Things changed over time. Including/paying attention to dates might avoid confusion. ;)
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3059
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Being a Skeptic and Arad's Goof

Post by Nessie » Sat May 31, 2014 9:31 am

David wrote:
Nessie wrote:


Those linked to reports are accurate. They are about escapes and other survivors from inside TII. The transits involved people who under went a selection on arrival and then continued on. You and Hunt are trying to make out those transits mean people arrived at TII, entered, were medicalled or showered or processed in some way, they stayed within the camp for some time and then went on. But you cannot evidence that. The evidence shows selections outside and either back on the train or stay in the carriage. No showers, no medical, no nothing.


Hello Nessie. I am not trying to do anything except point out that
all those Believers honking about the "Miracle 67, the ONLY Survivors of Treblinka," are wrong….now everyone has to admit that thousands went through Treblinka.
That Arad would lie about it and that various Holocaust Museums play mum, isn't anything even worth comment, is it? Why should Believer scholars be interested in telling the Truth?
As bluespaceoddity says, "The people who knew are not stupid. " No need to
confuse the public with the Facts. :roll: :roll:

As to what these thousands of tranportees did or where they stayed; I don't know the answer. They seemed to spend hours or days at Treblinka II. Some seemed to be inside the so-called Lower Camp. I think it is an interesting question but SM does consider a mere 3,000 people even worth thinking about. Why think about confusing facts?


There you go again. Conflating the some who did not even make it inside and were there for a very brief period doing nothing but hanging around, outside, no processing or anything with those who did go inside and worked and lived there and witnessed what happened.


We have BS writing, ""Everybody" - USHMM at a minimum- has known about pre-selection in Warsaw too,"
Excuse me, but you wrote "The evidence shows selections outside…"
That seems to conflict with BS's claims of "pre-selections"
Or do you think there were multiple selections?
1. Who made the selections?
2. What was the specific criteria for selections? Skilled labor? Amazing gardening skills
worth being transported across Europe for?
3. Who determined the criteria?
4. How was the criteria sent to the "Doctor on the…well, wherever you think the
selections were made ( you write, " back on the train") Do you think selections
were made inside a train?

I sorry to ask questions.
If you want to follow Statistical Mechanics lead, accept stupid "explanations and move along, that is much easier intellectually.
As bluespaceoddity says,
"The people who knew are not stupid."

Just follow the "expert scholars" like Arad.




Hunt's video has loads of interviews with the people who were selected and did not go in. He has your answer (well the original he stole does). Nazis at the camp made the selections, they were based on the need for workers elsewhere, those in charge at the various camps would issue the commands as to who went where, the selections were made at the spur just outside the camp with some people still on the trains. Have you watched Hunt's video?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Arad's Goof and false history

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sat May 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
David wrote:. . . So, the fact that thousands of deportees were transferred OUT of Treblinka seems to
be a "secret story" of Holocaust Belief and the tale that "only 67 people are known to
have survived the Camp" is widely promulgated by various Believer websites and
the media.
Of course, I am sure that Statistical Mechanic has written to these papers and
websites to correct the incorrect information. :lol:
He does have such a concern for accuracy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . . .
Are you ok? Remember that in '65 already 1000s of transferees were mentioned in the Dusseldorf court judgment? Does it really bother you so much to be shown wrong that you bring out the smiley faces as a security blanket? Now, seriously, why do you ignore everything posted in this long thread?

Anyway, please answer Matthew's question - and then tell us your estimate of the number of Jews transferred from Treblinka to other camps (because that is where the small number went, to camps mostly in the KL system, not your hoped-for resettlement destinations), when they were transferred, and how you got your answer.


So everybody has known about thousands of Jews transiting through Treblinka since at least 1965 and Yad Vashem and USHMM big wigs are telling the general public that Treblinka was an extermination camp as recently as 2014? How stupid are these people?

No, not everybody, Maryzilla, I didn't say that. Nor is it - we've been over this many times in this thread - in any way wrong or misleading to describe Treblinka as an extermination camp because approximately 0.3% of those sent to, and past, Treblinka were taken on to another camp. These people aren't stupid: they're right, Treblinka was an extermination camp, built for the purpose of killing Jews and operating almost exclusively for that purpose.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Arad's Goof and false history

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:13 am

David wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: that is where the small number went, to camps mostly in the KL system
Hello SM- You are an odd fellow: I ask, "...I am more interested in trying to learn the number of people and transports that left Treblinka and where the people went." and you demand that I present a thesis on all the people transferred out of Treblinka.

Because, nitwit, I already told you about how many people were sent past or from Treblinka to other camps - earlier in this thread. If you are curious, and not trolling, you could simply try to remember or scroll back.

Nor did I ask you for a thesis - I noticed you'd ignored Matthew Ellard's reasonable question, asked that you answer it, and, also, in the light of all that's been said in this thread, asked that, your having touted Hunt's video, you tell us the number "transited" and how you got it. I am sorry that such a simple request presented such difficulty for you. One would think that you'd already have this answer and be able to provide it, easily in fact. Alas, no.

David wrote:You write that "Remember that in '65 already 1000s of transferees were mentioned in the Dusseldorf court judgment?" and then babble on about the "small number."

Out of nearly 800,000, yes, fewer than 2,500 is a small number - less than 1%. More than the 100s you started off crowing about, but still a small number out of so many transported to the camp.

David wrote:Something like Zelda was sent to Majdanek for the value of her labor skills. :roll: :roll:
I wrote the opposite, in fact:
So . . . unskilled Jews were chosen for unskilled labor, is that the problem GCH guy is trying to manufacture?

Try to be honest, ok?

David wrote:Now you begrudgingly admit, 1,000s of people were transferred out of Treblinka.

Grudgingly? Admit? Where do you come up with your BS? I cited a '65 court finding, that's how old this "news" is.

David wrote:So Mr. Hunt, for all your attacks and smears, cared enough to try and correct the record.
No, he didn't, he got all confused about what the witnesses he used were testifying about, about the chronology of transports witnesses testified to, about what camps witnesses were describing, about whether trains went past or into Treblinka, and about other details of the testimonies - then he cared enough to fictionalize a large number that he counted the same people on the same trains multiple times - all to inflate his estimate to 10,000. And then, made delirious because a handful of pinheads in here joined in, he inflated that bogus number even more. Quite a performance.

What's your answer again? How many? How do you know?
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:29 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote: "articles about Treblinka that are written in nearly extinct eastern European languages that nobody understands."


Mary Q Contrary wrote: And here we have SM and Ellard the Retard saying that Polish is an obscure language. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, that was you darling. What other obscure language in documents were you referring to? Are you saying Russian is an obscure language? I speak Russian. What language are you referring to? Cant remember?
:mrgreen:

Perhaps you are reading Jurgen Graf's anti Jewish propaganda which written in Persian? :D


Yes, I was thinking Statistical Mechanic probably thinks Russian is an obscure language as well.
Since Polish is the eastern European language in which articles mentioned in this thread were written, I made the reasonable assumption that you meant Polish - and that you were either under the mistaken impression Polish is no longer used or were trolling obnoxiously.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:32 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Here is the quote from Arad . page 127 Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard Death Camps.

"The Jewish response to this deportation was the big uprising there. From one of the transports that arrived in Treblinka late in April 1943, some 220 young men were selected and sent to a labour camp in Budzyn, near Lubin".

Eric Hunt, who edited and forged fake eyewitness reports in his propaganda video claims that he received an email from Arad in 2014, in response to a fake email he sent to Arad under the name David Green. I think we should now review that email as another forgery by Eric Hunt. Considering David the holocaust denier has posted three forged quotes in this thread alone, suggests all holocaust deniers are forging and faking documents at the moment.

Eric Hunt has already spend time in a non voluntary psychiatric facility after pleading insanity for his last offence.

:D


And here Matthew Ellard is saying the Jews giving testimony for the Survivors of the Shoah project are fake!! :lol: :lol: They don't really exist!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:50 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote: "articles about Treblinka that are written in nearly extinct eastern European languages that nobody understands."

Mary? We are still waiting for you to tell us which obscure language you are talking about. We know you meant "Polish". Please tell us which language you were referring to......or just run away & hide again.....it's your choice.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:19 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote: "articles about Treblinka that are written in nearly extinct eastern European languages that nobody understands."

Mary? We are still waiting for you to tell us which obscure language you are talking about. We know you meant "Polish". Please tell us which language you were referring to......or just run away & hide again.....it's your choice.
You mean the way David is hiding from the simple questions you and I asked him - chattering mindlessly about this, that and the other, doing anything to avoid having to say?
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:14 am

One of the bigger buffoons at RODOH is Charles Traynoris wittering on about this forum and those who post here. Matthew, bluespaceoddity: welcome to the circle of
the more craven type of exterminationist.
Apparently Charles Traynor is happy to make charges from the safety of RODOH about SSF posters, but lacks the integrity and guts to come here an engage with us.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:40 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote: "articles about Treblinka that are written in nearly extinct eastern European languages that nobody understands."

Mary? We are still waiting for you to tell us which obscure language you are talking about. We know you meant "Polish". Please tell us which language you were referring to......or just run away & hide again.....it's your choice.


You're really desperate to derail this topic, aren't you? How is knowing what language I was thinking of when I made a flippant comment so important to you? We know that you and SM think "Polish" when you hear "nearly extinct Eastern European language" because that's what you said. But I was thinking of something spoken by fewer than millions of people on a daily basis.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote: "articles about Treblinka that are written in nearly extinct eastern European languages that nobody understands."


Mary Q Contrary wrote: And here we have SM and Ellard the Retard saying that Polish is an obscure language. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, that was you darling. What other obscure language in documents were you referring to? Are you saying Russian is an obscure language? I speak Russian. What language are you referring to? Cant remember?
:mrgreen:

Perhaps you are reading Jurgen Graf's anti Jewish propaganda which written in Persian? :D


Yes, I was thinking Statistical Mechanic probably thinks Russian is an obscure language as well.
Since Polish is the eastern European language in which articles mentioned in this thread were written, I made the reasonable assumption that you meant Polish - and that you were either under the mistaken impression Polish is no longer used or were trolling obnoxiously.


The lesson here is don't jump to conclusions.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote: "articles about Treblinka that are written in nearly extinct eastern European languages that nobody understands."


Mary Q Contrary wrote: And here we have SM and Ellard the Retard saying that Polish is an obscure language. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, that was you darling. What other obscure language in documents were you referring to? Are you saying Russian is an obscure language? I speak Russian. What language are you referring to? Cant remember?
:mrgreen:

Perhaps you are reading Jurgen Graf's anti Jewish propaganda which written in Persian? :D


Yes, I was thinking Statistical Mechanic probably thinks Russian is an obscure language as well.
Since Polish is the eastern European language in which articles mentioned in this thread were written, I made the reasonable assumption that you meant Polish - and that you were either under the mistaken impression Polish is no longer used or were trolling obnoxiously.


The lesson here is don't jump to conclusions.
No, there's no lesson in this at all - nothing but your sophistic games and obnoxious trolling. Simple point is that you might stop the games and trolling and try making a serious comment. What you're doing is transparent: we see it, you know we see it. Maybe you could help David with the questions he finds so hard to answer.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:39 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:Mary? We are still waiting for you to tell us which obscure language you are talking about. We know you meant "Polish". Please tell us which language you were referring to......or just run away & hide again.....it's your choice.


Mary Q Contrary wrote:You're really desperate to derail this topic, aren't you?
No Mary. That would be you. You made a unrelated unsupportable criticism of the evidence being presented to you. You derailed the thread. However that is normal for you. You have posted numerous times how good Eric Hunt's evidence "is" yet you refuse to actually show us or discuss any of Eric Hunt's "evidence" ( because you know Eric Hunt hasn't actually done anything apart from claiming he proved 10,000 transits in his video. )

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:Mary? We are still waiting for you to tell us which obscure language you are talking about. We know you meant "Polish". Please tell us which language you were referring to......or just run away & hide again.....it's your choice.


Mary Q Contrary wrote:You're really desperate to derail this topic, aren't you?
No Mary. That would be you. You made a unrelated unsupportable criticism of the evidence being presented to you. You derailed the thread. However that is normal for you. You have posted numerous times how good Eric Hunt's evidence "is" yet you refuse to actually show us or discuss any of Eric Hunt's "evidence" ( because you know Eric Hunt hasn't actually done anything apart from claiming he proved 10,000 transits in his video. )
It is a bit odd that these guys seem allergic to Hunt's presentation of evidence; a number of us, OTOH, have worked with Hunt's video, his worksheet, and the video archive he stole from - in doing so, we've shown Hunt's errors, exposed his deceits, sorted out where he was oblivious and/or confused, and corrected his addition - but the denier cabal keep far away from the specifics of what their mouthpiece spewed. How strange.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 965
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Darren Wilshak » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Yes, I think that those of you who took the time to look at the vids did just that but there has been no concurrent response from either the parties Burg or Hant.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:Yes, I think that those of you who took the time to look at the vids did just that but there has been no concurrent response from either the parties Burg or Hant.


I've been having fun reading the CODOH forum. Eric stopped posting. However, he promised to release an update revised version of his video....soon. In other words, he's going to hide the original version with his fake edited testimonies in it.

Then again, Eric does have a habit of changing his mind.....


Last edited by Eric Hunt on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:11 am, edited 14 times in total.

User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Regular Poster
Posts: 965
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:23 am

Would you post some thread links to Eric's posts at coduh pleese?

Thank you.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:36 am

Continuing here the tangent on this that crept in over at the Sturdy Colls thread:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote: Hunt finally escalated his figure to (IIRC he "threatened" 20,000 at one point).
Eric Hunt on CODOH forum in April wrote: I'll trace 10,000 more within two months, a total of 20,000 will be proven transited through the two camps


Well it's June and Eric promised us another 10,000 in two months, back in April. Sadly Eric stopped posting on CODOH after he had problems explaining where he got the first 10,000 figure from.

He is probably exchanging notes with Richard Krege at the moment so they can release a joint press release detailing their "excellent" evidence. (NOT)

:mrgreen:
Hunt also posted this, going 10x higher even:
gaschamberhoax wrote:First of all my 10,000 is an underestimate . . . .Yea, it seems like these these hoaxers want their religion to go on forever. Apparently even with my meager resources even if I'm able to prove that 200,000 were transited through a camp the Senior Historian of the US Holocaust Museum claims "cannot have exceeded 200" these gas chamber fundamentalists still have their religion. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea right. . . . Clearly a waste of time even responding to someone who thinks if Revisionists can come up with proof of 200,000 transited through Treblinka it means nothing. I could get very close to that figure if given unrestricted access to the information Dr. Peter Black has access to. . . .
And Hunt's 10x higher than 4x high speculation was implicitly endorsed by Maryzilla here:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:. . . today the accepted narrative is that Treblinka was a death camp for Jews and nothing else. Mr. Hunt does not need to prove that Treblinka was a pure transit camp to prove that it was not a pure extermination camp. If he has shown that "only 200,000 Jews" transited through Treblinka, his work is done. . . .
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
bluespaceoddity
Poster
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:20 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by bluespaceoddity » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:10 pm

A message from Eric Hunt (via YouTube),

GasChamber Hoax wrote:
Dear Anonymous coward,

You don't give a damn about real history. If you did, you would protest Irene Zisblatt and Spielberg's forcing the most outrageous possible diamond defecating scat Holohoax horror fiction tales on children, rather than me, a guy trying to stop that child tormenting and indeed predatory child psychological torture.

I try to expose the truth, I never did anything remotely compared to Zisblatt and Spielberg, and don't try to - I deliberately don't use much if any, background music, for example, and yes I do try to show as much uncut footage as possible.

You just go on tangents, don't you? "Mocking grief" I damn well mock Zisblatt's fake tears over her prop doodie diamonds. Colls is also playing for the camera, and her Zionist backers - any forensic archaeologist must have seen much sicker stuff than old bones. Why is she at Treblinka 1, digging up old graves? She needed bones and tears to show because she can't show them at Treblinka 2, can she?

If you gave a damn about history you would protest Colls' footage of her driving as the Soviet propaganda poet Grossman is quoted describing graves Colls' own Lidar scan proves are not there, are impossibly too big.

Her own LIDAR scan proves there are no Willenberg-esque graves. But of course Willenberg never saw them either. The LIDAR proves us right.

You don't give a damn about the truth.

Whatever claims you're making of aleged "distortions", I simply edited videos for time - unless you want to see an elderly Jew with Parkisons shake for a minute until they get to the part where they left Treblinka. I don't.

I made "The Last Days of the Big Lie" and relished in showing unedited footage of Zisblatt spewing her filthy lies as she literally makes them up - however in the time since I have become more accustomed to pacing things better.

Again, the LIDAR proves us right.

But what can be said about an anonymous coward who believes misidentified ceramic tiles prove the existence of 13 "gas chambers disguised as shower rooms" that killed 900,000 Jews?

You say you're not Jewish, then reveal yourself. You should be proud to stand up and reveal your belief in 13 gas chambers / diesel / steam / whatever.
Holocaust deniers have nothing of value to contribute to the record of history.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: "Visit the Death Camp then work in Malkinia"

Post by David » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:02 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Nothing inconvenient at all. Krzepicki's account is from August and September 1942. Treblinka I operated from June 1941 until August 1944. In July 1942, Jews and non-Jews were separated.

The area containing the prisoners was divided into three sections:

One section contained a kitchen, stoves and sewing shops. The Jewish prisoners who were artisans lived there along with Jewish tailors, barbers, stove workers and drivers. They were dressed in civilian clothes , each wore their own clothes. In the next section the Jews who were used for forced labour were lived.

They were dressed in striped uniform and they wore wooden shoes on their feet. I do not know if there were skilled labourers among these Jews, who had a speciality.

They were sent to work in the sand pit where they hauled sand, they were also taken to work in the forest removing tree stumps. The sand from the sand pit was sent off in the direction of the Malkinia station.

In the third section of the camp were kept the Polish prisoners. As a rule the Poles were used for auxiliary work in the camp – they were dressed in civilian clothes, like the Jewish skilled workers. I do not know if their food was on the same level as that of the other prisoners.
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... camps.html


Things changed over time. Including/paying attention to dates might avoid confusion. ;)


Your latest "explanation" raises all sorts of questions. :shock: :shock:
"Jewish tailors, barbers, stove workers and drivers?" So now you are claiming that
there were Jewish slave labor drivers at Treblinka? Any idea what the slaves
drove? Buses? And what did the "stove workers do? And barbers? Kept the
inmates neat or did they commute to the Diesel Chambers?

Importantly it sounds like the Polish detainees all stayed in Treblinka I somewhere.
Which groups of slave laborers left the Death Camp complex and hung out in
Malkinia and on the banks of the Bug?

And, by the way, the Germans left Treblinka I camp so it is quite obvious what buildings
where there. The idea that the camp was divided into three sub camps and had factories
is impossible.

Eric Hunt's video gives a tour. You should watch it. Compare the evidence with the
Tales.




gaschamberhoax
Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by gaschamberhoax » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:15 pm

The main reason I ever registered here was because I was asked to, I don't care much for forums and this one just devolved into a spamfest, where the liars can just keep inventing more lies and due to poor moderation there is no way to hold them accountable.

I'm a nonbeliever in Jesus and UFOs too and thought there were actual skeptics here.

But no, I won't waste my time with outright hoaxers and liars like Ellard and "Statistical Mechanic", an anonymous coward I outed as a literal deaf man who hears what he wants to hear from my narration and then creates a strawman argument I had to correct time and time again. So no, won't waste much time with that.

I mean wow - it's been almost three months and we're still trying to teach Ellard what the Shoah Foundation is, and that it has nothing to do with Lanzmann? It's obvious nothing's reaching that coward.

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:You're confusing camps and studies of camps again, just like you confused Spielberg and his Shoah database and Lanzmann's Shoah.
[color=#000080]No Mary. In Eric's propaganda film he includes edited testimonies from Speilberg, Lanzmann and the USHHM. You are unaware of this as you have never watched Eric Hunt's propaganda video.


Wow, almost every sentence there is a lie. I have never used a thing from Lanzmann's Shoah. As Mary pointed out for the umpteenth time, we are tired of pointing it out to this fool. But I've figured he's doing it deliberately, a weapon of mass distraction to counter the weapon of mass destruction deniers so decided to just not even post here if they're going to constantly repeat constantly corrected false claims. Ellard not even knowing what the Survivors of the Shoah visual history foundation, or apparently even what Shoah means, yet attacking others.

I wish people like Mary wouldn't waste their time, and would rather try to contact new people, 50 to 100 a day, send them an email link to a Revisionist video. Better than "debating" spamming liars who worship 13 "gas chambers disguised as shower rooms" which Zelda Gordon miraculously escaped the inside of, and was transited to Beverly Hills.

In the time I left this sewer I was able to go to Treblinka, Warsaw, Majdanek, and elsewhere and create a video.

A much better use of my time than to argue with cowards using pseudonyms now adding stupid, libelous claims that I "forged" an email to Arad (because it's SO embarassing to the hoaxers, I'm flattered!) Or that I used "fake" testimonies. WTF? At a normal forum they would be banned from saying either of those completely made up libels with 0 evidence.

These "skeptics" have no problem with Colls driving while Grossman's impossibly large grates are described, or the false claim that less than "100 survived" at the end of the Colls video. OR the "Experimental" gas chamber at Majdanek that is no longer. Or the fact that nothing at Majdanek was used as a homicidal gas chamber, but an actual bath and disinfection complex. Or the fact that the LIDAR proves there are no massive burial pits or ground disturbances there WHICH contained or contain 900,000 Jews. Or the CO2 tanks at Majdanek.

Steam, Electricity, diesel, CO, bullets, CO2, gasoline, insecticide, whatever, they were Holocausted!

So these aren't skeptics at all, but Rabbi Berenbaum's little acolytes.

Under pseudonyms, they will say the most horrible things about me, while defending Irene Zisblatt and Zelda Gordon as gas chamber escapees, miracles and truth tellers. Irene Zisblatt is an Oscar winning diamond, I'm the bad guy for being a SKEPTIC, researching her story, getting evidence, and pointing out she was simply full of {!#%@}, not diamonds.

They attacked Columbia educated engineer Friedrich Berg for years for saying Diesel couldn't possibly have been used and now have finally admitted it wasn't.

Here's a hint for you anti-Teutonic hatemongers -

Water ALWAYS came down instead of da gas!"
Last edited by gaschamberhoax on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Live in Treblinka, work in Malkinia

Post by David » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
You mean the way David is hiding from the simple questions you and I asked him - chattering mindlessly about this, that and the other, doing anything to avoid having to say?[/quote]


Right now I am chattering about all the transfers OUT of Treblinka II
and into Treblinka I since you don't care about the thousands of people transferred to
other camps.

Seems it was a significant number too!
scrmbldggs has breezily informed us that Treblinka I was filled with
"Jewish prisoners who were artisans lived there along with Jewish tailors, barbers, stove workers and drivers. They were dressed in civilian clothes , each wore their own clothes. In the next section the Jews who were used for forced labour were lived. "As a rule the Poles were used for auxiliary work in the camp – they were dressed in civilian clothes, like the Jewish skilled workers."

I never would have imagined all these people in civilian clothes working in a
Death Camp complex and wandering around in the woods and nearby towns!

Plus it seems that many of them would commuted past the "gas chambers" and huge burning pits on their way to Malkenia. I bet that the huge pyres would have been
entirely visible from the trains coming from the Quarry!

So, you have fallen mum about all the transfers to other camps.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 23552
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Live in Treblinka, work in Malkinia

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:11 pm

David wrote:Right now I am chattering
You do seem to chatter.

David wrote:about all the transfers OUT of Treblinka II and into Treblinka I since you don't care about the thousands of people transferred toother camps.
Quote where I said that.

How many transfers were there, involving how many people each? What is your documentation?

David wrote:Seems it was a significant number too!
It was fewer than 2400, according to Hunt's video, data sheets, and the Shoah interviews along with other sources. How many did you say it was again? And how did you get that number?

David wrote:So, you have fallen mum about all the transfers to other camps.
No, I gave you an estimate - and upthread told you how I got it.

You have refused to do the same.

Eric Hunt doesn't want you here: it is embarrassing to him when his videos are torn to bits in forums like this.
"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25856
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: "Visit the Death Camp then work in Malkinia"

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:29 pm

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Nothing inconvenient at all. Krzepicki's account is from August and September 1942. Treblinka I operated from June 1941 until August 1944. In July 1942, Jews and non-Jews were separated.

The area containing the prisoners was divided into three sections:

One section contained a kitchen, stoves and sewing shops. The Jewish prisoners who were artisans lived there along with Jewish tailors, barbers, stove workers and drivers. They were dressed in civilian clothes , each wore their own clothes. In the next section the Jews who were used for forced labour were lived.

They were dressed in striped uniform and they wore wooden shoes on their feet. I do not know if there were skilled labourers among these Jews, who had a speciality.

They were sent to work in the sand pit where they hauled sand, they were also taken to work in the forest removing tree stumps. The sand from the sand pit was sent off in the direction of the Malkinia station.

In the third section of the camp were kept the Polish prisoners. As a rule the Poles were used for auxiliary work in the camp – they were dressed in civilian clothes, like the Jewish skilled workers. I do not know if their food was on the same level as that of the other prisoners.
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... camps.html


Things changed over time. Including/paying attention to dates might avoid confusion. ;)


Your latest "explanation" raises all sorts of questions. :shock: :shock:
"Jewish tailors, barbers, stove workers and drivers?" So now you are claiming that
there were Jewish slave labor drivers at Treblinka? Any idea what the slaves
drove? Buses? And what did the "stove workers do? And barbers? Kept the
inmates neat or did they commute to the Diesel Chambers?

Importantly it sounds like the Polish detainees all stayed in Treblinka I somewhere.
Which groups of slave laborers left the Death Camp complex and hung out in
Malkinia and on the banks of the Bug?

And, by the way, the Germans left Treblinka I camp so it is quite obvious what buildings
where there. The idea that the camp was divided into three sub camps and had factories
is impossible.

Eric Hunt's video gives a tour. You should watch it. Compare the evidence with the
Tales.






If the former Trawniki - SS guard didn't elaborate, I don't know what he meant by "drivers". AFAIK, they sometimes used horse driven carriages for heavy loads under guard. There also could have been machinery. But that's speculation on my part.

As to the separation within the penal camp, he had this to say:
Near the entrance to the work camp where I served there was a barrier and guard tower. The portion of the camp that contained the prisoners was isolated from the camp in general. This area that contained the prisoners was surrounded by a double barbed-wire fence, which in turn contained a patrolled region between the two fences.

This controlled region consisted of a strip of ploughed earth where the footprints of anyone who crossed it would be left. The entire camp area was surrounded by a single barbed wire fence, there were buildings situated in the camp that held clothing, there were warehouses and stables also.

There were barracks where the guards lived and there were barracks where the German’s from the camp administration lived. None of the guards were permitted to enter the area where the prisoners were kept, and the guards were forbidden from entering the controlled region.


Maps:
Aerial: http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic ... ourair.jpg
Drawing: http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic/biglabour.jpg

Since Treblinka I was a labor camp, why are you so surprised they put the prisoners to work? Separately after June 1942.

And why are you so surprised that they maintained living areas and served the oppressors?



And please don't mention "Diesel". I hear it throws one of your friends into a raving frenzy.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Andrew E Mathis
New Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:43 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Andrew E Mathis » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:42 pm

gaschamberhoax wrote:The main reason I ever registered here...


{600-plus words snipped.}

You mad, bro?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:06 am

Darren Wilshak wrote:Would you post some thread links to Eric's posts at coduh pleese? Thank you.


Here the CODOH thread where mad Eric Hunt claims
"Within the next two months, I will prove 100 times!!"
that was in April! However, Eric makes the same claim in lots of CODOH threads. It is very entertaining as only a couple holocaust deniers ask his how he reached his 10,000 figure. Eric can't remember. It is worth looking around CODOH for all the Eric Hunt posts. They are very funny.
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 2&start=15

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:32 am

gaschamberhoax wrote:I wish people like Mary wouldn't waste their time, and would rather try to contact new people, 50 to 100 a day, send them an email link to a Revisionist video.
There you go Mary. Your Führer has asked you to stop posting. We all totally agree with him.

gaschamberhoax wrote:In the time I left this sewerI was able to go to Treblinka, Warsaw, Majdanek, and elsewhere and create a video. I was able to steal the footage, music and edit together absolutely misleading testimonies for my propaganda film yet simultaneously forget to mention the confessions by the Treblinka COs, the Polish forensic investigations, the bone fragments still on the ground, etc etc.


gaschamberhoax wrote:Under pseudonyms, they will say the most horrible things about me,
Firstly, your name is Eric Hunt and not Gaschamberhoax you buffoon. Secondly, your defence attorney, Mr Runfola used his real name when he said "(my) client has been unjustly treated as a hate monger when he was really mentally ill." Judge Robert Dondero used his real name when he sentenced you to two years. Even you used your real name when you said "I do not deny the Holocaust. I am not Nazi, racist, white supremacist or anti-Semite". "I don't believe any of that garbage now that I'm taking my medication" :D

gaschamberhoax wrote:I'm the bad guy for being a SKEPTIC,
No the Justice Dondero has already explained why you do what you do.,

Eric Hunt on CODOH wrote:"(My) documentary shows proof that approximately 10,000 Jews were transited"
So Eric, can you show us all how you proved 10,000 transits in your propaganda video?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:44 am

gaschamberhoax wrote:Water ALWAYS came down instead of da gas!"

Water and water pressure from where Eric? Here is a picture of the small water tower at the other end of Treblinka for the 100 workers in the living camp. Where did the water and water pressure come from the 4,000 people, a day, in the gas chambers, you claim were having showers? Where did the pipes go Eric?
Water tower Treblinka.jpg


gaschamberhoax three weeks ago wrote:Could these alleged "gas chambers" REALLY have served as a shower complex as well as an air raid shelter / ANTI-gas complex similar to what their British enemies who gassed them in WW1 had? Yes, they had everything required to do just that - and they did.
Eric? Did you forget? You changed your mind and said the gas chambers were "dual purpose showers & air-raid shelters" (despite having wooden roofs, were above ground and had one layer of brick...despite having no water or water pressure....a very odd claim you are making there.....almost a bit mad. .).
:mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Live in Treblinka, work in Malkinia

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:55 am

David the insane holocaust wrote:Right now I am chattering making up fake quotes about all the transfers OUT of Treblinka II


David the insane holocaust wrote:Plus it seems that many of them would commuted past the "gas chambers"
You really need to buy a book on Treblinka, David, and learn the basics.

The Upper Camp / Extermination Area
It was completely screened from the railroad tracks by an earth bank built by a crawler excavator. The mound was elongated in shape similar to a retaining wall which is shown in a sketch produced during the 1967 trial of Treblinka II commandant Franz Stangl. On the other sides, the zone was camouflaged from new arrivals like the rest of the camp, using tree-branches woven into barbed-wire fences by the Tarnungskommando (the only work-detail led out to collect them).[1][64] From the undressing barracks there was a fenced-off path leading through the forested area directly into the gas chambers

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: "Visit the Death Camp then work in Malkinia"

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:00 am

David the insane holocaust denier wrote:Eric Hunt's video gives a tour. You should watch it.
The "tour" is computer footage stolen from the BBC documentary, you buffoon. Eric's voice over complains that the trees are really dark and scary and thus the footage is wrong.

You haven't actually watched Eric's video remember!

:D

gaschamberhoax
Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by gaschamberhoax » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:04 am

I know first hand about forced confessions, reading a statement partially written by my lawyer. He said it would help me get out of the purgatory I spent a year and a half in for grabbing Wiesel by the sleeve, pulling him out of an elevator, letting go, backing up a few feet, and saying " I want to interview you" twice. They wanted to send me to San Quentin, where there's a real homicidal gas chamber.

I was too young to do the "Shame on You" style ambush journalism interview tactic I saw on local New York TV and after reading the part of Slaughterhouse Five in the lobby which describes the separate gassing / shower process, I was caught off guard without my camera when my chance arrived.

I had no criminal record, was the captain of my tennis team, features editor of my school paper, honor student, recent college graduate, Spanish honor society, International Society Club member, no history of mental illness, either.

I was told all my life about Jesus and The Holocaust and The Exodus and had a whole fake reality constructed around worshipping Jewish myths, and of course hating Germans. I broke free of it and wish I handled it better, but now I make documentaries that are only getting better thanks to the advancement of technology and the Internet, we can respond to the Zionist Billionaire media conglomerate propaganda such as The Last Days and Colls' Treblinka farce.

I can film the real pool with a smartphone at Treblinka.
You hoaxers mislabel a building with a walkway down into that level as a pool. Sort of like calling showers gas chambers.
http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic ... urswim.jpg
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... 0pool.html

People like you, "Matthew" are responsible for the mental abuse kids like this suffer every day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEhZggkajk

You are supporting criminal child abuse, like the kind I broke free of. Scatological horror fantasies worse than any R rated or even X rated movie. Taught to little girls. Aren't you proud, hoaxers? "Statistical Mechanic", the deaf coward insulting me, aiding and abetting this criminal child abuse. Sadistic filth of the highest level impressed upon kids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEhZggkajk

At the time I read that statement because I believed what they told me, even my own attorney admitted to me that Wiesel used narrative devices and that Night was a novel, not truth. Yet Wiesel claimed it was all true on the witness stand. The flaming pit of fire for babies, ghosts, blood fountains, everything.

So I thought maybe Wiesel was an isolated incident, he embellished and politicized his experience, and wanted to move on with my life. But I discovered Zisblatt, went to Stanford and knew I would never be able to move on with a normal life while kids were facing the same Holocaust horror torment I endured, that along with Christianity and other Jewish myths shattered my worldview at the age of 22 and resulted in years more of persecution from child abuse enablers like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEhZggkajk

I already displayed my estimate, and there are many more Treblinka transitee videos out there in other languages. Considering they easily prove far more than 100 "survived" your alleged "Reinhard" (another fallacy) camps you need to correct Colls and her video, Arad and Black, your best and brightest, don't you, child abuse enabler?

But you need to learn what "Shoah" is before you insult others.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:32 am

gaschamberhoax wrote: I know first hand about forced confessions, reading a statement partially written by my lawyer.
Jerzy Rek is doing the same in Bathurst gaol at the moment. It's fun to watch.

gaschamberhoax wrote: and after reading the part of Slaughterhouse Five
You have a featured role in that book......
Howard Campbell.jpg
Howard campbell 2.jpg
Have you read Kurt Vonnegut's anti-holocaust denier novel "Mother Night"? You really should. It's about people pretending to be holocaust deniers and conning really stupid holocaust deniers. Sound familiar?
Mother Night.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gaschamberhoax
Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by gaschamberhoax » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:41 am

Have you read The Fifth Diamond? I have. It's part of a larger criminal conspiracy people like you enable. Scatological pseudosexual child torture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhEhZggkajk

I am proud to defend kids like her from filth promoted by Spielberg, Zisblatt, and you.

You enable the torture of children TODAY in horrific ways Zisblatt, who was kept alive, just like Zelda Gordon and all those other shower survivors never was.

As readers can see, there is no point for me to post here. These cretins ignore what I write, they know I make tons of valid points so write some off tangent nonsense, or simply make stuff up.

So back to work.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25856
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:52 am

You mean recruiting people to do this?

gaschamberhoax wrote:I wish people like Mary wouldn't waste their time, and would rather try to contact new people, 50 to 100 a day, send them an email link to a Revisionist video.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:52 am

gaschamberhoax wrote:As readers can see,
All six of us. Your cult ended years ago mate. No one reads denier rubbish any more.

gaschamberhoax wrote:there is no point for me to post here.
That's right. There is no point David or Mary posting here either. Can you take them back to CODOH with you. That will double CODOH's membership.
:D

gaschamberhoax wrote:These cretins ignore what I write
No. I am keeping all your posts to quote you. I loved your "Treblinka gas chambers were really dual showers and air-raid shelters" posts. Shall I post these on CODOH for you?
:mrgreen:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:20 am

scrmbldggs wrote:You mean recruiting people to do this?

gaschamberhoax wrote:I wish people like Mary wouldn't waste their time, and would rather try to contact new people, 50 to 100 a day, send them an email link to a Revisionist video.


Bradley needs to keep Eric pumping out propaganda
But I need your help. Please contribute to this work. While it’s true that I regularly need a few substantial contributions, every contribution large or small is appreciated. You’ll like what comes of it. I believe I can promise you that.
—Bradley Smith


Step 1. Make a wire transfer to my bank account:
The money goes directly into Bradley's personal bank account. I wonder why?
:D

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 25856
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Custom Title: something
Location: somewhere

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:35 am

Suddenly I feel extremely sorry for Eric's family.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:39 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Suddenly I feel extremely sorry for Eric's family.
It's his father I feel sorry for. He had to drop Eric off and pick him up from the psych home after not seeing him for years.

Andrew E Mathis
New Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:43 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Andrew E Mathis » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:02 am

gaschamberhoax wrote:I had no criminal record, was the captain of my tennis team, features editor of my school paper, honor student, recent college graduate, Spanish honor society, International Society Club member, no history of mental illness, either.


Yeah, not so fast on the that last one, kiddo.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

And I only Believe in Baby Bonfires

Post by David » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:07 am

It is rather odd to see a pack of Believers preaching faith in tales of millions of
disappearing bodies, amazing sick tales of diesel "gas chambers," pregnant women
exploding in cremation fires, a Gold Rush to find gold teeth going on and on about
how someone who does not believe their incredible tales is "crazy."
More power to crazies, then.

More to the point. these Believers are all running away from the important information
Mr. Hunt found.
I add that Mr. Hunt's basic point has been confirmed by documents and records. There is no doubt Mr. Hunt is right.
To put it simply, Mr. Hunt showed that a top "Holocaust Expert" was ridiculously wrong on an important fact, i.e.. thousands and thousands of people were TRANSFERRED OUT OF TREBLINKA II.
The idiot Believers in this thread should fall on their knees and thank Mr. Hunt!
But, like Dogs that return to their vomit the Believers cannot comprehend the
clear evidence and keep going back to the incorrect claim of Arad.
WE should add a new proverb,
The Squealing of Believers is music to a Skeptic
Actually, not really but this what is going on in this thread.