Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Discussions
David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Crazy Matty the off topic Believer wrote:
David the Skeptic wrote:Just so I understand your demented ramblings, are you claiming that any of the 12 eye witnesses did not testify to having stopped, spent time at Treblinka, and then being transported on to another camp?
You complete idiot! You haven't actually watched Eric's film. Rosenberg is edited to say he saw a "steam room" at Treblinka three weeks before it closed. Rosenberg was in reality talking about the German guard's room in the Minsk ghetto. Eric edited that part out.

At least try to watch your own propaganda rubbish you complete idiot!

Why are you so stupid?
Oh, you are off on a petty irrelevant rant, aka Full of Sh*t.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
David the insane holocaust denier wrote:Just so I understand your demented ramblings, are you claiming that any of the 12 eye witnesses did not testify to having stopped, spent time at Treblinka, and then being transported on to another camp?
You complete idiot! You haven't actually watched Eric's film. Rosenberg is edited to say he saw a "steam room" at Treblinka three weeks before it closed. Rosenberg was in reality talking about the German guard's room in the Minsk ghetto. Eric edited that part out.

At least try to watch your own propaganda rubbish you complete idiot!

Why are you so stupid?

:D
So you're saying that Rosenberg did NOT go to Treblinka and then leave Treblinka on a train? Are you saying that NONE of the eye witnesses in Eric's documentary say that they stopped in Treblinka and then left Treblinka to go somewhere else?

That is the question. Write it down so you don't forget.

Hello MQC- The Believers in this thread cannot deal with the powerful new
evidence that Mr. Hunt found. That is why the lying clowns are prevaricating,
attempting diversions, and generally engaging in unseemly tapdancing.

Not one of them has the intellectual integrity to incorporate the eye witness testimony and the German documents and the research of Tomas Kranz
with their tale of a huge death camp that killed every deport sent to it.
The clear evidence is that thousands of deportees spent time in the "Death Camp"
and then were taken out of the Death Camp and transported elsewhere.
That is a huge new fact that Mr. Hunt uncovered.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:At least try to watch your own propaganda rubbish you complete idiot!
David the lying holocaust denier wrote: Oh, you are off on a petty irrelevant rant, aka Full of Sh*t.
So you admit you haven't actually watched Eric's propaganda video and you don't know any holocaust deniers to ask for a copy. That's hilarious!
:D

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:The Believers in this thread cannot deal with the powerful new evidence that Mr. Hunt found.
What new evidence David? You seem unable to explain this.

What new evidence could possibly be in Eric Hunt's video that wasn't in Shoah if all the footage came from Shoah?

(You really are an idiot. You haven't actually watched Eric Hunt's propaganda film)
:D

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:36 am

David wrote: ...Not one of them has the intellectual integrity to incorporate the eye witness testimony and the German documents and the research of Tomas Kranz
with their tale of a huge death camp that killed every deport sent to it.
No one here is telling such a tale.
The clear evidence is that thousands of deportees spent time in the "Death Camp"
and then were taken out of the Death Camp and transported elsewhere.
That is a huge new fact that Mr. Hunt uncovered.
Please be so kind to show us the "clear evidence" of that "huge new fact".
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:47 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:Are you guys really saying that for all your turgid claims of being True Revisionists™, you haven't actually looked at existing evidence until now?
What are you talking about?

If you don't know the answer to that, I should probably not hinder you in honing your researching skills. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
I thought your question was one of those idiot responses that Believers blurt out as a distraction when they're unable to deal with a piece of evidence that disrupts their world view. I guess I was right again.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:01 am

David wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
David the insane holocaust denier wrote:Just so I understand your demented ramblings, are you claiming that any of the 12 eye witnesses did not testify to having stopped, spent time at Treblinka, and then being transported on to another camp?
You complete idiot! You haven't actually watched Eric's film. Rosenberg is edited to say he saw a "steam room" at Treblinka three weeks before it closed. Rosenberg was in reality talking about the German guard's room in the Minsk ghetto. Eric edited that part out.

At least try to watch your own propaganda rubbish you complete idiot!

Why are you so stupid?

:D
So you're saying that Rosenberg did NOT go to Treblinka and then leave Treblinka on a train? Are you saying that NONE of the eye witnesses in Eric's documentary say that they stopped in Treblinka and then left Treblinka to go somewhere else?

That is the question. Write it down so you don't forget.

Hello MQC- The Believers in this thread cannot deal with the powerful new
evidence that Mr. Hunt found. That is why the lying clowns are prevaricating,
attempting diversions, and generally engaging in unseemly tapdancing.

Not one of them has the intellectual integrity to incorporate the eye witness testimony and the German documents and the research of Tomas Kranz
with their tale of a huge death camp that killed every deport sent to it.
The clear evidence is that thousands of deportees spent time in the "Death Camp"
and then were taken out of the Death Camp and transported elsewhere.
That is a huge new fact that Mr. Hunt uncovered.
They're completely at a loss as to how to work in the testimony of Jews transiting through a camp that was built specifically and exclusively for murdering the Jews. It will be fun to watch them flail about until their minders tell them what to think.

I'm going to keep my eye on the Introduction to Treblinka page from the major Holocaust Appreciation websites. I predict that some Believer will edit Wikipedia to insert a sentence or two about "transits" through Treblinka and they'll drop the crap about the camps being specifically built to murder the Jews. Nizkor, Yad Veshem, Simon Wiesenthal Center and the USHMM will quickly follow. Then everybody will always have known about transits through the Action Reinhard camps just like nobody ever said four million Auschwitz victims.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:27 am

Crazy Off Topic Matty wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:At least try to watch your own propaganda rubbish you complete idiot!
David the getting bore with slithery Believer Bullsh*t wrote: Oh, you are off on a petty irrelevant rant, aka Full of Sh*t.
Snip off topic drivel
Crazy Matty, MQC politely asked you a simple direct question, which you dishonestly are trying to slither away from.

You are looking at a major find of new evidence on the operations at Treblinka
and all you can pull are stupid slimy antics.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:33 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:

I'm going to keep my eye on the Introduction to Treblinka page from the major Holocaust Appreciation websites. I predict that some Believer will edit Wikipedia to insert a sentence or two about "transits" through Treblinka and they'll drop the crap about the camps being specifically built to murder the Jews. Nizkor, Yad Veshem, Simon Wiesenthal Center and the USHMM will quickly follow. Then everybody will always have known about transits through the Action Reinhard camps just like nobody ever said four million Auschwitz victims.
Good call. I would place money on it. That is what they did with
the Treblinka Steam Rooms of Death, Human Soap Factories, the Secret Hitler
Order, etc. Slowly, the Ugly tales these Believers preach are being changed.



User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:47 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:...a piece of evidence that disrupts their world view...
I haven't seen such a piece presented here yet. Care to show one to me?
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:43 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:You complete idiot! You haven't actually watched Eric's film.

Rosenberg is edited to say he saw a "steam room" at Treblinka three weeks before it closed. Rosenberg was in reality talking about the German guard's room in the Minsk ghetto. Eric edited that part out.

At least try to watch your own propaganda rubbish you complete idiot!

Why are you so stupid?
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Not one of them has the intellectual integrity to incorporate the eye witness testimony and the German documents and the research of Tomas Kranz
You two clowns haven't actually watched Eric's propaganda video.

Tell me at what time does Rosenberg start talking about steam chambers in the video? You two idiots don't even know what Rosenberg says do you? Why is Mad Eric talking about steam chambers in this part of the video and quoting Rosenberg, that you two haven't seen?
:D

User avatar
iwh
Poster
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by iwh » Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:12 pm

I still can't get over our denier friends having an orgasm about Jewish eyewitness testimony.

:D

Priceless......
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:...a piece of evidence that disrupts their world view...
I haven't seen such a piece presented here yet. Care to show one to me?
If you don't know what evidence I'm talking about, I should probably not hinder you in honing your researching skills. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:You complete idiot! You haven't actually watched Eric's film.

Rosenberg is edited to say he saw a "steam room" at Treblinka three weeks before it closed. Rosenberg was in reality talking about the German guard's room in the Minsk ghetto. Eric edited that part out.

At least try to watch your own propaganda rubbish you complete idiot!

Why are you so stupid?
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Not one of them has the intellectual integrity to incorporate the eye witness testimony and the German documents and the research of Tomas Kranz
You two clowns haven't actually watched Eric's propaganda video.

Tell me at what time does Rosenberg start talking about steam chambers in the video? You two idiots don't even know what Rosenberg says do you? Why is Mad Eric talking about steam chambers in this part of the video and quoting Rosenberg, that you two haven't seen?
:D
Does Mr. Hunt's documentary show us testimony of Jews who stopped in Treblinka for a short period of time before leaving to go elsewhere or not?
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:06 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:Does Mr. Hunt's documentary show us testimony of Jews who stopped in Treblinka for a short period of time before leaving to go elsewhere or not?
So you haven't seen Eric's propaganda video? I already knew that.

Some of the eyewtinesses stopped at Treblinka I and Eric edited that out. Some of the the eyewitnesses stopped at Treblinka II as the camp was closing down, but Eric edited that out. Some of the eyewitnesses slave workers were transferred to other camps ( not resettlements) near the end of the war as clearly stated seven years ago by Tomasz Kranz.

Give me your best eyewitness from Eric's film and show me how you extrapolate 10,000 people.

1) What is the persons name?
2) At what time mark should I start watching Eric's video to hear what you hear?
3) Quote the words that makes you conclude there were 10,000 people.

I will be waiting for your information that details your evidence.
:D

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:52 am

iwh wrote:I still can't get over our denier friends having an orgasm about Jewish eyewitness testimony.

:D

Priceless......
My, my you are vulgar, stupid, and off topic.
The point of the testimony is that it blows apart the claims of the Believer "experts"
that all Jewish deportees sent to Treblinka were "Dieseled" to death.
It is a significant new fact that you Believers are running away from.

The fact that the witnesses are Jewish is obviously relevant since you Believers
have been telling everyone that all Jewish deportees were killed.
And you miss the fact that the testimony of the witnesses is confirmed by
documentary evidence.
So see if you can deal with the evidence and go stick your stupid sh*t comments back
up your A**.


David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:04 am

Crazy Matty, the Tap dancing Believer wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Does Mr. Hunt's documentary show us testimony of Jews who stopped in Treblinka for a short period of time before leaving to go elsewhere or not?
You have been slithering around now for weeks,Crazy Matty.
MQC has politely asked you as simply direct question.
Is it that hard for you to get a true direct answer out between your dirty Believer lips?
I'll give you a hint, the answer is yes.

For normal people who want to see the new evidence Mr. Hunt discovered
go to http://gaschamberhoax.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The eye witness testimonies start around 13 minutes in.


User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27560
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:10 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:...a piece of evidence that disrupts their world view...
I haven't seen such a piece presented here yet. Care to show one to me?
If you don't know what evidence I'm talking about, I should probably not hinder you in honing your researching skills. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
Sounds like you don't know. Cowardly.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27560
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:12 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Does Mr. Hunt's documentary show us testimony of Jews who stopped in Treblinka for a short period of time before leaving to go elsewhere or not?
So you haven't seen Eric's propaganda video? I already knew that.

Some of the eyewtinesses stopped at Treblinka I and Eric edited that out. Some of the the eyewitnesses stopped at Treblinka II as the camp was closing down, but Eric edited that out. Some of the eyewitnesses slave workers were transferred to other camps ( not resettlements) near the end of the war as clearly stated seven years ago by Tomasz Kranz.

Give me your best eyewitness from Eric's film and show me how you extrapolate 10,000 people.
1) What is the persons name?
2) At what time mark should I start watching Eric's video to hear what you hear?
3) Quote the words that makes you conclude there were 10,000 people.

I will be waiting for your information that details your evidence.
:D
The 10,000 claim is rubbish; when Hunt couldn't defend it - and saw more and more examples of his sloppy work and exaggerated claims appearing in this thread - he fled a second time for CODOH.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27560
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 am

David wrote:And you miss the fact that the testimony of the witnesses is confirmed by
documentary evidence.

Some is, some isn't. Some of us - unlike you - had the patience to go through the claims Hunt made, compare to other evidence, review the testimony Hunt used and look at what he edited out. We even showed, using the sources Hunt used, how he exaggerated the number of those not killed at once - and how this number aligns to previous research on camps in the General-Gouvernement. Have you been reading this thread - or are you hoping that others haven't been?
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27560
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:19 am

David wrote:
Crazy Matty, the Tap dancing Believer wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Does Mr. Hunt's documentary show us testimony of Jews who stopped in Treblinka for a short period of time before leaving to go elsewhere or not?
You have been slithering around now for weeks,Crazy Matty.
MQC has politely asked you as simply direct question.
Is it that hard for you to get a true direct answer out between your dirty Believer lips?
I'll give you a hint, the answer is yes.

For normal people who want to see the new evidence Mr. Hunt discovered
go to http://gaschamberhoax.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The eye witness testimonies start around 13 minutes in.

And then read this thread and try to figure out how David continues to post his crap with a straight face.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:34 am

That thousands of Jewish deportees were transferred through Treblinka is
beyond doubt.
The Believers posters in this thread are, simply put, crackpots who refuse to
accept clear evidence…real deniers. Pretty funny.

Rather than waste time with these Believer extremists, lets look at the evidence.
Mr. Hunt's video has produced some irrefutable new testimony.
But there is lots more.

Deportations of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto (1942)
[quote]

Samuel Zylbersztajn, was in fact deported to Majdanek on April 30, 1943, from the alleged extermination camp Treblinka as a member of a transport of 308 Jews. The translated title of the report of his experiences is "The Memoirs of an Inmate of Ten Camps." After the 'extermination camp' Treblinka, Zylbersztajn also survived the 'extermination camp' Majdanek and eight 'ordinary' concentration camps;

Another 356 Jews were transferred from Treblinka to Majdanek on May 13, 1943.[870] The Jewish historians Tatiana Berenstein and Adam Rutkowski write in reference to this:[871]

"Some of the transports from Warsaw reached Lublin by way of Treblinka, where the selection of the deportees took place."
This is exactly what the eye witnesses testimony of Mr. Hunt shows.

This fact is confirmed by some witnesses who were interrogated within the framework of the extradition proceedings against John Demjanjuk in the USA. In the official compilations of the interrogations, which we have in our possession, the names of the witnesses have been rendered unreadable, so that we refer to the respective date, on which the interrogation occurred.

Interrogation of December 12, 1979: The witness was deported in April 1943 from Warsaw to Treblinka. On the next day he was transferred to Majdanek, where he spent 6-7 days; afterward he went to Budzyn for approximately a year. From Budzyn he was sent to Wieliczka (in the vicinity of Krakow), from there to Flossenbürg in mid-1944, and finally to Leitmeritz.

Interrogation of December 17, 1979: the witness was deported from Krakow to Płaszów, and from there to Auschwitz. After that he went to Oranienburg and finally to Flossenbürg. He stated that he spent one single day in Treblinka without giving details.

Interrogation of January 3, 1980: the witness was taken prisoner in May 1943 in Warsaw and sent directly to Majdanek, from where he was later transferred to Budzyn.

Interrogation of March 7, 1980: The witness was deported in April 1943 from Warsaw to Treblinka, where he remained for only one day; afterwards he was transferred along with 180 other prisoners to Majdanek. After two days the trip continued to Budzyn, where he spent two years. He was liberated by the Soviets from an unnamed German concentration camp.

Interrogation of March 11, 1980: the witness was sent to Treblinka in April 1943, where he remained for only a day. Transfer to Majdanek, thence to Budzyn, where he was interned for about a year. Liberated on May 5, 1945, from Mauthausen.

Interrogation of July 18, 1980: the witness was deported on April 18, 1943, from Warsaw to Majdanek. After 5 weeks he went to Auschwitz and then - toward the end of 1944 - to Gusen (a subcamp of Mauthausen) where he was liberated.

The verdict of the Jury Court of Düsseldorf determined, plainly and clearly, on September 3, 1965, that
"coming from Treblinka, several thousand people are said to have arrived at other camps."

Also, the transport with 1,200 children between 6 and 12 years of age, which arrived in Theresienstadt on August 24, traveled by way of Treblinka, which therefore served as a transit camp for these transports. [end quote]

The fact that a handful of Believers are contesting this mountain of evidence is only an indication of their ignorance and dishonesty.

Dr. Tomasz Kranz mentions several trains and hundreds of deportees
being transferred out of Treblinka in his monograph
Extermination of Jews at the Majdanek Concentration Camp
Hardcover, 84 pages
Published January 2007 by Panstwowe Muzeum Na Majdanku

The question is not that a significant number of people were
transferred OUT of Treblinka II. The question is really, "What does it mean?"
To date, no Believers have tried to answer this question.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:35 am

David the insane holocaust denier wrote: You have been slithering around now for weeks,Crazy Matty.
No David, while you were busy faking quotes by Justice Lukaszkiewicz and fabricating stories about munitions at Treblinka, I answered Mary.

Mary is now locating the time signitures on Eric's propaganda video, that he has never seen, to show me his evidence.

You haven't actually watched Eric's propaganda video either have you?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:43 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:...a piece of evidence that disrupts their world view...
I haven't seen such a piece presented here yet. Care to show one to me?
If you don't know what evidence I'm talking about, I should probably not hinder you in honing your researching skills. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
Sounds like you don't know. Cowardly.
For a Believer who has been dodging giving a straight answer
to politely asked questions, you are pretty funny calling anyone cowardly.

Why don't you answer some questions for a change?

Like, what are your estimates of the highest and lowest figures for people transported OUT of Treblinka II?
Same for the number of transports.

See if you can choke out a straight answer.





David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:49 am

[quote="Crazy Matty the Tapdancing Believer]
David the getting board to death Skeptic wrote: You have been slithering around now for weeks,Crazy Matty.
No David[/quote]

[Snip slithering tapdancing drivel.]
You are pathological, Crazy Matty.
Can you just hiss out the truth for once in your life?

go look in the mirror and say, "hundreds and hundreds of deportees were sent to
Treblinka II and then were transported out of the Camp."

Just go try it


User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by scrmbldggs » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:57 am

David wrote:The question is not that a significant number of people were
transferred OUT of Treblinka II. The question is really, "What does it mean?"
I don't know how insignificant the number is in comparison, but as I understand it, the few that actually were transferred away from Treblinka II (not counting those that never laid eyes on or set foot even near that camp, or that were camp workers transported to another camp for annihilation), were sent elsewhere as slave laborers, and of those only a handful survived. As evidence and testimonies clearly show, if one can read and count.


Edits: Grammar.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:12 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote: And then read this thread and try to figure out how David continues to post his crap with a straight face.
David hasn't actually seen Eric's propaganda video. Neither holocaust denier, Mary or David, knows about the segment on steam rooms in the video. They can't even state what time signature the eyewitnesses say this in Eric's video.

Even if they could, they would not do so, because they know we have the full original transcripts from Shoah to compare to Eric's bumbling edits.

I've just caught CODOH's Charles Traynor editing quotes on JREF. The holocaust deniers are getting desperate in the cult's last days.
Holocaust deniers anonymous.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:16 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:Snip slithering tapdancing drivel.
Sooooo..... you haven't actually watched Eric's propaganda video?

Perhaps if you offered Eric Hunt some of your anti-psychotic medications, he will send you a copy.
:D

User avatar
iwh
Poster
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by iwh » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 pm

David wrote:
iwh wrote:I still can't get over our denier friends having an orgasm about Jewish eyewitness testimony.

:D

Priceless......
My, my you are vulgar, stupid, and off topic.
The point of the testimony is that it blows apart the claims of the Believer "experts"
that all Jewish deportees sent to Treblinka were "Dieseled" to death.
It is a significant new fact that you Believers are running away from.

The fact that the witnesses are Jewish is obviously relevant since you Believers
have been telling everyone that all Jewish deportees were killed.
And you miss the fact that the testimony of the witnesses is confirmed by
documentary evidence.
So see if you can deal with the evidence and go stick your stupid sh*t comments back
up your A**.

David...David...you seem rather upset. Is it something I said?

My post was indeed entirely relevant because for years now we have been subjected to the denier mantra of all eyewitnesses are totally unreliable, especially Jewish ones. Suddenly they have become "à la mode" in denier land. How strange. Of course the irony here is that Mr Hunt can't even use actual Jewish eyewitness testimony without a heavy dose of the edit button to delete all those embarrassing bits that he doesn't really want the viewer to see. Hence the "steam room" debacle previously pointed out by Mr Ellard (and ignored since then by deniers).

Of course, deniers can only ever see things in black and white. History is never as simple as that. When told that a relatively few Jewish transportees passed through Treblinka 1 (or 2 in the last few weeks of its existence) deniers simply stick their fingers in their ears, close their eyes and go laaaaaaaaaaaa!

Unfortunately for deniers, approx 1-2000 Jews arriving at and passing through Treblinka 1 or 2 (to other camps in the AR system) out of approx 800,000 who went no further than Treblinka, does not make Treblinka a Transit Camp.
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

User avatar
iwh
Poster
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by iwh » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 pm

I have just had a look through Arad's book, Belzec, Sobibor, Trblinka and on page 372 I found an interesting detail....

The last transports to Treblinka came from Bialystok; 5 train transports arrived in Treblinka and the Jews in them were murdered; 3 other transports passed through Treblinka and went on to Majdanek, Auschwitz and in the case of the children, transported to Theresienstadt.

Arad makes it quite clear why these 3 particular transports passed through Treblinka...Treblinka 2 was simply not fully operational at the time. Part of it had been destroyed in the uprising. The Nazis could only handle 10 freight wagons at a time as opposed to 20 previously.

In other words 3 transports were passed through Treblinka because the camp could not handle them.
For a debunking of new boy on the block John Wear see:

https://wearswarts.wordpress.com

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:51 pm

scrmbldggs wrote: I don't know how insignificant the number is in comparison, but as I understand it, the few that actually were transferred away from Treblinka II (not counting those that never laid eyes on or set foot even near that camp, or that were camp workers transported to another camp for annihilation), were sent elsewhere as slave laborers, and of those only a handful survived. As evidence and testimonies clearly show, if one can read and count.
.
If you don't even know the number then you will have a hard time
discussing if it is significant…just dismissing the mass of evidence as
"the few" and sticking to your ignorance is just what a Believer would do.


David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:04 pm

iwh wrote:I have just had a look through Arad's book, Belzec, Sobibor, Trblinka and on page 372 I found an interesting detail....

The last transports to Treblinka came from Bialystok; 5 train transports arrived in Treblinka and the Jews in them were murdered; 3 other transports passed through Treblinka and went on to Majdanek, Auschwitz and in the case of the children, transported to Theresienstadt.

Arad makes it quite clear why these 3 particular transports passed through Treblinka...Treblinka 2 was simply not fully operational at the time. Part of it had been destroyed in the uprising. The Nazis could only handle 10 freight wagons at a time as opposed to 20 previously.

In other words 3 transports were passed through Treblinka because the camp could not handle them.
??? So Arad claims 5 transports were murdered but an
additional 3 could not be murdered? That doesn't make much sense.
What particular date is Arad talking about?
What do you/Arad think was the capacity to murder people at the time? ie. could handle
5 transports but NOT 8
Is Arad basing his "excuse" on?
claiming that the "revolt" destroyed the alleged gas chambers?
Is Arad claiming that part of the tracks were destroyed?
FYI the entire tracks were left by the Germans.

If Arad is using the "lack of capacity" excuse, then why were the children
sent to Theresienstadt, as "safe camp" rather than to one of the alleged "Extermination
Factories" like Auschwitz?

In short, Arad has totally missed all the earlier transports through Treblinka Death Camp
and come up with a dishonest and lame explanation for the remaining 3.
With "experts" like Arad,…



David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 pm

iwh wrote:
David...David...you seem rather upset. Is it something I said?

My post was indeed entirely relevant because for years now we have been subjected to the denier mantra of all eyewitnesses are totally unreliable, especially Jewish ones. Suddenly they have become "à la mode" in denier land. How strange.
[snip ]
First you are wrong that Revisionists say that all eye witnesses are
totally unreliable, Jewish or not. Of course Eye witness testimony of any kind is often full of errors, little things like witches, angels, huge piles of purple bodies.
The question is what can you rely on in eye witness testimony or confessions.

The large number of recorded interviews is a evidentiary resource, for Believer faithful as
well as for Revisionist scholars.

The common thread in the eye witnesses Mr. Hunt found is that they all went
through Treblinka II.
Mr. Hunt is entitled to believe that just as he is entitled
not to believe other impossible parts of their respective stories.


As this relates to Mr. Hunt's video.
If you are a Believer and think that people killed with Carbon monoxide turn purple
or blue, then testimony of seeing purple bodies sounds correct to you.

If you are a doctor etc. and know that victims of fatal CO poisoning turn Cherry Red
then doubts are raised about the reliability of the "eye witness.'

The same goes with killing with unloaded diesel exhaust. Skeptics know it can
happen. Believers think it can.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:27 am

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote: I don't know how insignificant the number is in comparison, but as I understand it, the few that actually were transferred away from Treblinka II (not counting those that never laid eyes on or set foot even near that camp, or that were camp workers transported to another camp for annihilation), were sent elsewhere as slave laborers, and of those only a handful survived. As evidence and testimonies clearly show, if one can read and count.
.
If you don't even know the number then you will have a hard time
discussing if it is significant…just dismissing the mass of evidence as
"the few" and sticking to your ignorance is just what a Believer would do.

It's kinda difficult to make an assessment since you keep teasing us with the promise of a new "mass of evidence", but won't indulge us with details.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:33 am

David the insane holocaust denier wrote: First you are wrong that Revisionists say that all eye witnesses are totally unreliable, Jewish or not.
So you are saying Eric Hunt's propaganda video of edited eyewitness statements is completely unreliable.
David the insane holocaust denier two weeks ago wrote:Anyway, watch the video. Please notice what all the witnesses admit to NOT seeing.
So. "Revisionists" like Mad Eric made this propaganda video so we wouldn't watch the eyewitness testimonies?

Mad Eric's parents have put him back into a pysch home. You should see if there is a spare bed in his ward
:D
David the insane holocaust denier wrote:The common thread in the eye witnesses Mr. Hunt found is that they all went through Treblinka II.
No it's not David. You haven't actually seen the video have you?

Good News, Dr Colls has now measured the "New Gas Chamber" at Treblinka at 44metres by 20metres, thus confirming the eyewitness reports of Germans and Jewish prisoners and has started excavations.

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:09 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:...a piece of evidence that disrupts their world view...
I haven't seen such a piece presented here yet. Care to show one to me?
If you don't know what evidence I'm talking about, I should probably not hinder you in honing your researching skills. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
Sounds like you don't know. Cowardly.
That's what I thought when scrmbldggs said it. That's what I think every time one of the extra-chromosomal Believers says some variation of it. But since you guys say it so often, it must be a persuasive argument in your universe.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:26 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
It's kinda difficult to make an assessment since you keep teasing us with the promise of a new "mass of evidence", but won't indulge us with details.[/quote]

Again,
Deportations of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto (1942)

Samuel Zylbersztajn, was in fact deported to Majdanek on April 30, 1943, from the alleged extermination camp Treblinka as a member of a transport of 308 Jews. The translated title of the report of his experiences is "The Memoirs of an Inmate of Ten Camps." After the 'extermination camp' Treblinka, Zylbersztajn also survived the 'extermination camp' Majdanek and eight 'ordinary' concentration camps;

Another 356 Jews were transferred from Treblinka to Majdanek on May 13, 1943.[870] The Jewish historians Tatiana Berenstein and Adam Rutkowski write in reference to this:[871]

"Some of the transports from Warsaw reached Lublin by way of Treblinka, where the selection of the deportees took place."
This is exactly what the eye witnesses testimony of Mr. Hunt shows.

This fact is confirmed by some witnesses who were interrogated within the framework of the extradition proceedings against John Demjanjuk in the USA. In the official compilations of the interrogations, which we have in our possession, the names of the witnesses have been rendered unreadable, so that we refer to the respective date, on which the interrogation occurred.

Interrogation of December 12, 1979: The witness was deported in April 1943 from Warsaw to Treblinka. On the next day he was transferred to Majdanek, where he spent 6-7 days; afterward he went to Budzyn for approximately a year. From Budzyn he was sent to Wieliczka (in the vicinity of Krakow), from there to Flossenbürg in mid-1944, and finally to Leitmeritz.

Interrogation of December 17, 1979: the witness was deported from Krakow to Płaszów, and from there to Auschwitz. After that he went to Oranienburg and finally to Flossenbürg. He stated that he spent one single day in Treblinka without giving details.

Interrogation of January 3, 1980: the witness was taken prisoner in May 1943 in Warsaw and sent directly to Majdanek, from where he was later transferred to Budzyn.

Interrogation of March 7, 1980: The witness was deported in April 1943 from Warsaw to Treblinka, where he remained for only one day; afterwards he was transferred along with 180 other prisoners to Majdanek. After two days the trip continued to Budzyn, where he spent two years. He was liberated by the Soviets from an unnamed German concentration camp.

Interrogation of March 11, 1980: the witness was sent to Treblinka in April 1943, where he remained for only a day. Transfer to Majdanek, thence to Budzyn, where he was interned for about a year. Liberated on May 5, 1945, from Mauthausen.

Interrogation of July 18, 1980: the witness was deported on April 18, 1943, from Warsaw to Majdanek. After 5 weeks he went to Auschwitz and then - toward the end of 1944 - to Gusen (a subcamp of Mauthausen) where he was liberated.

The verdict of the Jury Court of Düsseldorf determined, plainly and clearly, on September 3, 1965, that
"coming from Treblinka, several thousand people are said to have arrived at other camps."

Also, the transport with 1,200 children between 6 and 12 years of age, which arrived in Theresienstadt on August 24, traveled by way of Treblinka, which therefore served as a transit camp for these transports. [end quote]



Dr. Tomasz Kranz mentions several trains and hundreds of deportees
being transferred out of Treblinka in his monograph
Extermination of Jews at the Majdanek Concentration Camp
Hardcover, 84 pages
Published January 2007 by Panstwowe Muzeum Na Majdanku

Then there are the 10-12 transports Mr. Hunt found.

How long can the Believer keep his eyes close?




David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by David » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 am

Crazy Matty the Backward Believer wrote:
David the saintly patience Skeptic wrote: First you are wrong that Revisionists say that all eye witnesses are totally unreliable, Jewish or not.
So you are saying Eric Hunt's propaganda videoof edited eyewitness statements is completely unreliable
??? Crazy Matty, as usual you have it totally bassackwards

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:39 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:...a piece of evidence that disrupts their world view...
I haven't seen such a piece presented here yet. Care to show one to me?
If you don't know what evidence I'm talking about, I should probably not hinder you in honing your researching skills. You'll have to figure it out for yourself.
Sounds like you don't know. Cowardly.
That's what I thought when scrmbldggs said it. That's what I think every time one of the extra-chromosomal Believers says some variation of it. But since you guys say it so often, it must be a persuasive argument in your universe.
Tsk tsk tsk, you're forgetting that you got a similar answer because you were pretending not to understand the meaning of a question, not because of a request to produce evidence for a claim.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 80#p399635" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 28576
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: Transfers OUT of Treblinka II and Arad's Goof

Post by scrmbldggs » Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:59 am

David wrote:
scrmbldggs wrote: It's kinda difficult to make an assessment since you keep teasing us with the promise of a new "mass of evidence", but won't indulge us with details.
Again,
Deportations of Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto (1942)

Samuel Zylbersztajn, was in fact deported to Majdanek on April 30, 1943, from the alleged extermination camp Treblinka as a member of a transport of 308 Jews. The translated title of the report of his experiences is "The Memoirs of an Inmate of Ten Camps." After the 'extermination camp' Treblinka, Zylbersztajn also survived the 'extermination camp' Majdanek and eight 'ordinary' concentration camps;

Another 356 Jews were transferred from Treblinka to Majdanek on May 13, 1943.[870] The Jewish historians Tatiana Berenstein and Adam Rutkowski write in reference to this:[871]

"Some of the transports from Warsaw reached Lublin by way of Treblinka, where the selection of the deportees took place."
This is exactly what the eye witnesses testimony of Mr. Hunt shows.

This fact is confirmed by some witnesses who were interrogated within the framework of the extradition proceedings against John Demjanjuk in the USA. In the official compilations of the interrogations, which we have in our possession, the names of the witnesses have been rendered unreadable, so that we refer to the respective date, on which the interrogation occurred.

Interrogation of December 12, 1979: The witness was deported in April 1943 from Warsaw to Treblinka. On the next day he was transferred to Majdanek, where he spent 6-7 days; afterward he went to Budzyn for approximately a year. From Budzyn he was sent to Wieliczka (in the vicinity of Krakow), from there to Flossenbürg in mid-1944, and finally to Leitmeritz.

Interrogation of December 17, 1979: the witness was deported from Krakow to Płaszów, and from there to Auschwitz. After that he went to Oranienburg and finally to Flossenbürg. He stated that he spent one single day in Treblinka without giving details.

Interrogation of January 3, 1980: the witness was taken prisoner in May 1943 in Warsaw and sent directly to Majdanek, from where he was later transferred to Budzyn.

Interrogation of March 7, 1980: The witness was deported in April 1943 from Warsaw to Treblinka, where he remained for only one day; afterwards he was transferred along with 180 other prisoners to Majdanek. After two days the trip continued to Budzyn, where he spent two years. He was liberated by the Soviets from an unnamed German concentration camp.

Interrogation of March 11, 1980: the witness was sent to Treblinka in April 1943, where he remained for only a day. Transfer to Majdanek, thence to Budzyn, where he was interned for about a year. Liberated on May 5, 1945, from Mauthausen.

Interrogation of July 18, 1980: the witness was deported on April 18, 1943, from Warsaw to Majdanek. After 5 weeks he went to Auschwitz and then - toward the end of 1944 - to Gusen (a subcamp of Mauthausen) where he was liberated.

The verdict of the Jury Court of Düsseldorf determined, plainly and clearly, on September 3, 1965, that
"coming from Treblinka, several thousand people are said to have arrived at other camps."

Also, the transport with 1,200 children between 6 and 12 years of age, which arrived in Theresienstadt on August 24, traveled by way of Treblinka, which therefore served as a transit camp for these transports. [end quote]



Dr. Tomasz Kranz mentions several trains and hundreds of deportees
being transferred out of Treblinka in his monograph
Extermination of Jews at the Majdanek Concentration Camp
Hardcover, 84 pages
Published January 2007 by Panstwowe Muzeum Na Majdanku

Then there are the 10-12 transports Mr. Hunt found.

How long can the Believer keep his eyes close?




Yeah, I read that post. What's in it that's so new, shocking and groundbreaking? The few hundred transferred and the six unnamed surviving witnesses?

Or the two of those six witnesses that didn't even mention Treblinka?
David wrote:...
Interrogation of January 3, 1980: the witness was taken prisoner in May 1943 in Warsaw and sent directly to Majdanek, from where he was later transferred to Budzyn.
...
Interrogation of July 18, 1980: the witness was deported on April 18, 1943, from Warsaw to Majdanek. After 5 weeks he went to Auschwitz and then - toward the end of 1944 - to Gusen (a subcamp of Mauthausen) where he was liberated.
...
Or the misleading statement that the Bialystok children "traveled by way of Treblinka, which therefore served as a transit camp for these transports."

You still haven't gotten your head wrapped around the fact that there was a Treblinka train station via which trains traveled? AFAIK, there is no proof that the wagons with the children ever went to the Treblinka II camp.

If there is, please show it to us.
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
.
Lard, save me from your followers.