You can't make it up :)

Discussions
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

You can't make it up :)

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:00 pm

The Hammerluft (air hammer) system, special chambers, where a hammer
fell from the ceiling and killed people by the means of air pressure

Electric ovens which could cremate 10 people per-hour....
:mrgreen:

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... d77679d7b6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jerzy

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Re: You can't make it up :)

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 pm

{!#%@}
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Pedal-driven brain-bashing machine

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... 36&t=19618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Double {!#%@} :mrgreen:

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Yet another attempt to claim the Holocaust did not happen by reproducing some stories which were clearly false.

Has it ever struck you that during WWII there was use of propaganda, but the Soviets, by the Nazis and here by the Poles?

"Those were special chambers where the hammer fell from the ceiling and
by means of a special installation victims found death under air pressure."

- April 1943 Polish Underground report on Auschwitz, written & published in London"

Do you understand the difference between propaganda and reality?

Do you understand that is if you want to deny the Holocaust because of some Polish propaganda, you also need to consider denying the whole of WWII did not take place?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm

"Do you understand the difference between propaganda and reality?

Do you understand that is if you want to deny the Holocaust because of some Polish propaganda,..."

Not only because of some "Polish propaganda".
Because of tens of mis-labelled photos?
Absurd statements coming from "eye-witness"..

Because..

Because...

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Last edited by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster

Post by Darren Wilshak » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Makes no difference Rek, you are still an ignorant trolling tiresome bore.

The trash he posts is not even worth responding to, codoh level chimp slobber, nothing more Nessie.

Nothing more.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Yet another attempt to claim the Holocaust did not happen by reproducing some stories which were clearly false.

Has it ever struck you that during WWII there was use of propaganda, but the Soviets, by the Nazis and here by the Poles?

Do you understand the difference between propaganda and reality?

Do you understand that is if you want to deny the Holocaust because of some Polish propaganda, you also need to consider denying the whole of WWII did not take place?
Sorry that i am interrupting your "valuable" debate, but is just ridiculous how these exterminationists on forums undermine their sources since practically everything what they know about alleged extermination camps comes directly from Polish/Soviet/Jewish/communist sources! But thanks to some miracle they do not believe to claims and so called eyewitness of one atrocity from this source, but they do believe to claims and so called eyewitness of gas chambers from the very same source!

As a "big boss" of this forum informed us in his book:

“Has this source made other claims that were clearly exaggerated? If an individual is known to have stretched the facts before, it obviously undermines his or her credibility.”

(Shermer/Grobman, Denying History. Who Says the Holocaust Never Happened and Why Do They Say it? University of California Press, Berkeley, Los Angeles, London, 2000., p. 248)
Nessie, kindly provide me with just one simple example of this alleged Nazi atrocity propaganda.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Poster

Post by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 pm

HOLOCAUST REINCARNATION
by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 14 Jun 2012 01:41 am

I swear :I'm not making this up

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

"HOLOCAUST REINCARNATION

220 Members.

Founded in 2003.

Are you suffering as a reincarnation of a Holocaust Survivor? Help is here.

A safe and supportive place for those who had past lives in which they were victims of the Holocaust.

You do not have to be Jewish (in this life or the past) to join, but the general slant of the group will be Jewish in nature.
No discussions of politics, no proselytizing, and any disagreements must be respectful of others. All new members must be approved by the moderator. Above all we want this to be a safe place for traumatized people to come, to share, to learn, to unburden themselves, or just to lurk awhile. Please join us!

"All beginnings require that you unlock a new door."- Rabbi Nachman of Breslov

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unlockingthedoor/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Of course I couldn't miss such an opportunity.

Filling the form to register myself I come across more serious info:
Forum Rules

1) Choose a normal name.

Like John Ferguson.

Or Ted Smith.

No fantasy names. No famous names. No names of historic figures.

This forum is for serious, responsible adults only. :)

"Please identify the first letter of this word:
You are being asked to identify the first letter of this word: "Goyfire" :)

What will come next? :)

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek