denierbud auschwitz

Discussions
waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 am

Hey all, I have a question: What does Denierbud Auschwitz have wrong? Keep it civil please.

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9949
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:59 am

The who now?
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 am

Denierbud is a fellow that makes videos, I thought he would be known or discussed here, he would be from the other sidehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcHni-Im1lw&fea ... 1347159651" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Hope that is it

User avatar
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 34969
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:44 am
Custom Title: prostrate spurge
Location: Transcona

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Gord » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:39 am

waldo wrote:Denierbud is a fellow that makes videos, I thought he would be known or discussed here, he would be from the other side " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Hope that is it
fixt
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 am

waldo wrote:Hey all, I have a question: What does Denierbud Auschwitz have wrong? Keep it civil please.
Who cares? It's just some idiot on YouTube. If this fellow posts here I will respond, but chasing a dead cult's legacy video on You tube is a bit boring.

Flat Earth Introductory Video / You Tube

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:24 pm

I guess I'm talking about my own questions about the video. It sounds like no one here has seen the video so I'll give you a synopsis; two thousand Jews are gathered together outside, then are led to an underground room where they undress, then into another "shower" room where they are gassed to death, then the sonderkommando drag the bodies up the elevator to the ovens where the dead are fed into the ovens three of four at a time. All this takes an hour or so and then another group starts its journey. My question is: Is this the correct story? Is this the way it happened?

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9949
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Not wasting my time.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks anyway, but the video is informative

Mary Q Contrary
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Mary Q Contrary » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:56 pm

waldo wrote:I guess I'm talking about my own questions about the video. It sounds like no one here has seen the video so I'll give you a synopsis; two thousand Jews are gathered together outside, then are led to an underground room where they undress, then into another "shower" room where they are gassed to death, then the sonderkommando drag the bodies up the elevator to the ovens where the dead are fed into the ovens three of four at a time. All this takes an hour or so and then another group starts its journey. My question is: Is this the correct story? Is this the way it happened?
I don't think it takes an hour or so and another group doesn't start right away but the rest is generally accurate.
Thanks from:
Abraham, Jesus, Mohammed, Satan, Tinky Winky

User avatar
Pyrrho
Administrator
Posts: 9949
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:31 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:06 pm

waldo wrote:Thanks anyway, but the video is informative
So is a poke in the eye, but I don't volunteer for those, either.
For any forum questions or concerns please e-mail skepticforum@gmail.com or send a PM.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:44 am

The vid is way too long, sorry I totally forgot how long it really is,no one is going to watch it. One weak spot of the story is the elevator,it's too small. If I was the white hat and my job is to get the dead upstairs I would soon be looking for another way upstairs.I believe the story begins to unravel here, without a very large crew it's going to take a long time to get them up there, your timeline is totally shot and Denierbud is correct here

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:55 am

waldo wrote:The vid is way too long, sorry I totally forgot how long it really is,no one is going to watch it. One weak spot of the story is the elevator,it's too small. If I was the white hat and my job is to get the dead upstairs I would soon be looking for another way upstairs.I believe the story begins to unravel here, without a very large crew it's going to take a long time to get them up there, your timeline is totally shot and Denierbud is correct here
Well I'll wait until Denierbud writes a nice paper on this and submits it to his local university for peer review. You can post his paper after he has done this.

User avatar
berty48
Poster
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by berty48 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 am

waldo wrote:Hey all, I have a question: What does Denierbud Auschwitz have wrong? Keep it civil please.
I never knew that Denierbud's last name was Auschwitz. Most revisionists are offended by the term
"denier" so Denierbud's mom kinda screwed him doubly for naming him Denierbud, as the name is
offensive to all but 3 or 4 people inhabiting the planet. I take it, Waldo, that you must be one of those 3
or 4 people.

Since Waldo wants to talk about the Holocaust, I suggest that he learn something about the subject first. The best way to learn about the Holocaust is to go to youtube and pick out some random video and watch
it. Then he will be all set with all the knowledge one needs to be fiercely opinionated and to take on any strangers on the web. There are about a thousand books written on Auschwitz (not Denierbud Auschwitz)
but who has time for all that reading when one youtube video will give you the real scoop?

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:10 am

All the video does is cast doubt on some of the reports of some of the parts of how Krema II functioned. It also shows how Krema II was used as a homicidal gas chamber. The video maker did not really think it through.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:06 pm

I'm a contractor, I wouldn't know the first thing about papers for peer review. I get most of my info here or codoh. This story of gassings at Auschwitz, then dragging dead bodies into ovens where they disappear in fire ash and smoke, sound like a fairy tale, or a bible story to me, I do not believe this story. Thanks for the replys

waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Hey Berty, I tried to get " Debating the Holocaust" by Dalton at my library and it was there shortly after it came out, when I went back two weeks later it was gone, nowhere in the county system, they never heard of it.There is a whole shelf of holocaust books and not one with a revisionist slant

User avatar
berty48
Poster
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by berty48 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:34 am

waldo wrote:I'm a contractor, I wouldn't know the first thing about papers for peer review. I get most of my info here or codoh. This story of gassings at Auschwitz, then dragging dead bodies into ovens where they disappear in fire ash and smoke, sound like a fairy tale, or a bible story to me, I do not believe this story. Thanks for the replys
So you are sort of uneducated other than contracting. That will be helpful. The trick is to avoid all the information that's out there and stick with CODOH. There is literally enough Holocaust books to fill a fat library, but if you don't read them your mind is free to swallow Denierbud and CODOH with one gulp. Try to continue to avoid any books. Its easy.

User avatar
berty48
Poster
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by berty48 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:26 am

waldo wrote:Hey Berty, I tried to get " Debating the Holocaust" by Dalton at my library and it was there shortly after it came out, when I went back two weeks later it was gone, nowhere in the county system, they never heard of it.There is a whole shelf of holocaust books and not one with a revisionist slant
Oh, sorry waldo. My bad. I took your county library copy of Dalton. See, I was short for my rent and its worth $200 according to Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/DEBATING-THE-HOLO ... B002SN9HEW" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe thats why you can't get your hands on a copy, too expensive for essentially a pamphlet of chimp slobber. I, unfortunately couldn't sell my copy on Ebay as planned. Somebody offered me 12 cents. F**k
that. Eventually, I used the pages to potty train my pet Armadillo. He learned fast so I still have the last
46 pages. You are welcome to them.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Nessie » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:11 pm

waldo wrote:I'm a contractor, I wouldn't know the first thing about papers for peer review. I get most of my info here or codoh. This story of gassings at Auschwitz, then dragging dead bodies into ovens where they disappear in fire ash and smoke, sound like a fairy tale, or a bible story to me, I do not believe this story. Thanks for the replys
Making a homicidal gas chamber is not difficult. Making an oven for incinerating bodies is harder, but perfectly possible. If you do not think Krema II was used for such purpose, prove what it was used for.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:10 pm

I see that I have to be "educated" enough to ask questions, don't you mean "brainwashed? You follow orders and do what the teacher tells you, I don't blame you ,it's just like the religious fundementalists, you've been told the same story all your life and everywhere you look is the official story. Why would you ever question it? Bertie I can't get any holocoust info at my library other than the "official" line, I think thats wrong and you're asking me to read different versions of a story I don't believe, like asking me to read different versions of the bible.
Nessie, a crematorium is for burning bodies, I'm not sure what you are asking thanks

User avatar
angawawa
Regular Poster
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Custom Title: A little strange

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by angawawa » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Waldo, can I ask why you are pursuing this line of thought? What in your life made you question the story of the Holocaust? I just got done reading the other "denier" thread, and I just don't get it. Do you think the Holocaust never happened?? Do you really believe that thousands of people, Jews, ex-Nazis, American and Allied soldiers, would make it up? And let's imagine it was a gigantic hoax, why do you care?

If it's that you want an accurate accounting of history, and this is something you would like to spend your free time on, why not investigate the fact that the US government owes American Indians billions of dollars? Or why exactly the Catholic church decided to make it against dogma for priests to marry and have children? I mean, there are hundreds of historical events that are questionable, so why this particular one?

A few years ago the rumor started that our visits to the moon were faked. Does this bother you, that we may have been lied to? Do you desire more knowledge about the subject?

I'm not being sarcastic, and excuse me if I'm abrupt. Please, I'd really like to know.
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

waldo
Poster
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by waldo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm not being sarcastic, and excuse me if I'm abrupt. Please, I'd really like to know. nope If I find out the moon landing was a hoax .....
it aint though, arabs flew into the trade center,Oswald shot Kennedy, but the killing shot was by accident, another story, a good friend in marrying an Apache so I have some perspective there. The holocaust is screwed up lies all over, it affects the future for my sons, I don't want them fighting a middle east war
because the bible says "god gave this land to the jews" When the us entered Dachau they found the death train, must be gas chambers, when the brits entered Bergen belsen they bulldozed the bodies, have you seen the film, do you know the whole story? I don't like being lied to, war is good make a man out of you, what next

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by David » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:56 am

Pyrrho wrote:Not wasting my time.

Yeah....takes too long to tink of an exquse....
Me 2 want no want to think.

Actually, DenierBud does an excellent rational analysis of the
impossibilities of Belief in the Auschwitz "trick underground showers."
None of the Believers on this thread looked at the film nor
offered rational arguments against Denier's well founded comments.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:46 am

waldo wrote: I don't want them fighting a middle east war because the bible says "god gave this land to the jews"
Do you and your kids believe in the bible?

User avatar
angawawa
Regular Poster
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Custom Title: A little strange

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by angawawa » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:23 pm

OMG, you know what I read on the interwebs? Jews kidnap gentile babies and offer them up as sacrifices before they eat them! I read online, so it must be true.
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

User avatar
angawawa
Regular Poster
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Custom Title: A little strange

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by angawawa » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Sorry, that was rude.
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:05 pm

waldo wrote:
.....

Nessie, a crematorium is for burning bodies, I'm not sure what you are asking thanks
You said "This story of gassings at Auschwitz, then dragging dead bodies into ovens where they disappear in fire ash and smoke, sound like a fairy tale, or a bible story to me, I do not believe this story. " The gassings and cremations took place at the likes of Krema II at Aushwitz-Birkenau. So if you do not believe that building was used for gassing and cremations, what was it used for?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
angawawa
Regular Poster
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Custom Title: A little strange

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by angawawa » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Nessie wrote:
waldo wrote:
.....

Nessie, a crematorium is for burning bodies, I'm not sure what you are asking thanks
You said "This story of gassings at Auschwitz, then dragging dead bodies into ovens where they disappear in fire ash and smoke, sound like a fairy tale, or a bible story to me, I do not believe this story. " The gassings and cremations took place at the likes of Krema II at Aushwitz-Birkenau. So if you do not believe that building was used for gassing and cremations, what was it used for?
That was where they kept the board games. The nice Nazis didn't want all those Jews to be exposed to harsh weather. And did you notice the comfy benches? Chess.
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by David » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:14 am

Nessie wrote:
waldo wrote:I'm a contractor, I wouldn't know the first thing about papers for peer review. I get most of my info here or codoh. This story of gassings at Auschwitz, then dragging dead bodies into ovens where they disappear in fire ash and smoke, sound like a fairy tale, or a bible story to me, I do not believe this story. Thanks for the replys
Making a homicidal gas chamber is not difficult. Making an oven for incinerating bodies is harder, but perfectly possible. If you do not think Krema II was used for such purpose, prove what it was used for.
Nessie, you should watch the video. Denierbud is saying that
the building at Krema II was not built as a "gas chamber." For example, the tale is that
all the hundreds of thousands/millions of victims went into an underground
trick shower...then they all had to be dragged out and put in a little elevator and lifted
up to the oven level. This is obviously bad planning as Denier shows in his
excellent video.

In fact, Denier is only stating exactly what Pressac states in Technique and Operation of Gas Chambers. Pressac admits that Krema II was NOT designed nor built as a "gas chamber." However, Pressac feels that the structure was
converted to a homicidal use sometime toward the end of the construction process...
"probably" after December 1942.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by David » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:35 am

Nessie wrote:
waldo wrote:
.....

Nessie, a crematorium is for burning bodies, I'm not sure what you are asking thanks
You said "This story of gassings at Auschwitz, then dragging dead bodies into ovens where they disappear in fire ash and smoke, sound like a fairy tale, or a bible story to me, I do not believe this story. " The gassings and cremations took place at the likes of Krema II at Aushwitz-Birkenau. So if you do not believe that building was used for gassing and cremations, what was it used for?
"The first plan of the KGL was produced on 7th October 1941, drawn by Fritz Ertl
with the Krema II "Leichenhalle" shown on the plan. The building had
Leichenkeller, offices, and cremation ovens. There is no doubt that it was
not built as a "gas chamber."
You need to read Pressac on the history of the
building.
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... 0183.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But yes, Krema II was built with cremation ovens, it also had offices, morgues,
and a dissecting room.
Believers like to conflate cremation ovens with "gas chambers."
they call them "gas ovens." A double misnomer.
"When it comes to the "Holocaust," terms like "gas chambers" or "gas ovens" dominate the public's mind."
http://www.amazon.com/The-Gas-Vans-Crit ... 1591481007" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is no mystery about the history of the building...the Germans left all the
records.

User avatar
angawawa
Regular Poster
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Custom Title: A little strange

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by angawawa » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:14 pm

So, I just don't understand what the argument is here. The places that are being talked about either were or were not originally built as gas chambers, but they apparently WERE built as crematoriums. To burn bodies in. What the F@#$ does it matter if those bodies were gassed, starved to death, experimented on, died of disease or shot in firing squads? Why is this even an issue????? Before WWII there were millions of not just Jews, but Gypsies, liberals, homosexuals and many other groups the Nazis considered inferior. Afterwards there were millions missing. What the hell happened to them? I know I should just walk away from this BS argument, but it's making me crazy. What the hell is wrong with you people?
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:55 pm

David wrote:
Nessie wrote:
waldo wrote:I'm a contractor, I wouldn't know the first thing about papers for peer review. I get most of my info here or codoh. This story of gassings at Auschwitz, then dragging dead bodies into ovens where they disappear in fire ash and smoke, sound like a fairy tale, or a bible story to me, I do not believe this story. Thanks for the replys
Making a homicidal gas chamber is not difficult. Making an oven for incinerating bodies is harder, but perfectly possible. If you do not think Krema II was used for such purpose, prove what it was used for.
Nessie, you should watch the video. Denierbud is saying that
the building at Krema II was not built as a "gas chamber." For example, the tale is that
all the hundreds of thousands/millions of victims went into an underground
trick shower...then they all had to be dragged out and put in a little elevator and lifted
up to the oven level. This is obviously bad planning as Denier shows in his
excellent video.

In fact, Denier is only stating exactly what Pressac states in Technique and Operation of Gas Chambers. Pressac admits that Krema II was NOT designed nor built as a "gas chamber." However, Pressac feels that the structure was
converted to a homicidal use sometime toward the end of the construction process...
"probably" after December 1942.
A conversion to a gas chamber would have been/was not difficult. It also explains what you describe as bad planning. The rest of the video assumes it ran at maximum capacity all the time, which seems doubtful. Reduce the numbers and the video ends up showing how it was perfectly possible to use Krema II as a gas chamber/crematorium.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:59 pm

angawawa wrote:So, I just don't understand what the argument is here. The places that are being talked about either were or were not originally built as gas chambers, but they apparently WERE built as crematoriums. To burn bodies in. What the F@#$ does it matter if those bodies were gassed, starved to death, experimented on, died of disease or shot in firing squads? Why is this even an issue????? Before WWII there were millions of not just Jews, but Gypsies, liberals, homosexuals and many other groups the Nazis considered inferior. Afterwards there were millions missing. What the hell happened to them? I know I should just walk away from this BS argument, but it's making me crazy. What the hell is wrong with you people?
The argument is in the detail. The denier technique is to go into detail and cast doubt on certain details and from that conclude the Holocaust as reported was a hoax/not true and so can be denied.

Since there are loads of eye witnesses the deniers account for that by claiming they all lied as the physical evidence contradicts their claims. Again to do that they go into minute detail and on finding anything that looks like a fault in people's memory, they declare it a lie. They ignore all studies of normal human memory and how it works in times of stress.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by David » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:20 am

angawawa wrote:So, I just don't understand what the argument is here. The places that are being talked about either were or were not originally built as gas chambers, but they apparently WERE built as crematoriums. To burn bodies in. What the F@#$ does it matter if those bodies were gassed, starved to death, experimented on, died of disease or shot in firing squads? Why is this even an issue????? Before WWII there were millions of not just Jews, but Gypsies, liberals, homosexuals and many other groups the Nazis considered inferior. Afterwards there were millions missing. What the hell happened to them? I know I should just walk away from this BS argument, but it's making me crazy. What the hell is wrong with you people?

In fact it makes a huge difference if the building was built as a morgue but
if you don't care about accuracy you should bug off.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by David » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 am

Nessie wrote:
angawawa wrote:So, I just don't understand what the argument is here. The places that are being talked about either were or were not originally built as gas chambers, but they apparently WERE built as crematoriums. To burn bodies in. What the F@#$ does it matter if those bodies were gassed, starved to death, experimented on, died of disease or shot in firing squads? Why is this even an issue????? Before WWII there were millions of not just Jews, but Gypsies, liberals, homosexuals and many other groups the Nazis considered inferior. Afterwards there were millions missing. What the hell happened to them? I know I should just walk away from this BS argument, but it's making me crazy. What the hell is wrong with you people?
The argument is in the detail. The denier technique is to go into detail and cast doubt on certain details and from that conclude the Holocaust as reported was a hoax/not true and so can be denied.

"Holocaust 'as reported'?" Reported like what?...a signed Hitler
Order in May 1941? 1,400,000 Dead at Majdanek? Human soap factories at
Auschwitz? 4,000,000 dead at Auschwitz?
If you knew the slightest bit of 'Holocaust" history you would understand
how major the question is. The fact is the "Holocaust as reported" in 1945 has
been revised a huge amount.


Since there are loads of eye witnesses the deniers account for that by claiming they all lied as the physical evidence contradicts their claims. Again to do that they go into minute detail and on finding anything that looks like a fault in people's memory, they declare it a lie. They ignore all studies of normal human memory and how it works in times of stress.
?? Witches, ghosts, human fertilizer factories, baby bonfires, flying angels, yes sir, you Believers sure have a sh*tload of witnesses to believe in.
Heck, the Mormons only believe is one set of disappearing gold tablets, you
Believers believe in millions of magically disappearing bodies.

All we Deniers have is physical, documentary, and scientific evidence.

Back to the excellent film of Denierbud, you failed to address even the simplest
and most obvious of his points.
Denierbud is saying that the building at Krema II was not built as a "gas chamber." (the claim is that modifications were made no earlier than December 1942)
Any but the most obtuse Believer fanatics admit this...
So do you agree the Denier Bud was right?


Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:16 am

David wrote: All we Deniers have is physical, documentary, and scientific evidence.
Don't worry Angawawa, Our "David" is one of the more comical holocaust deniers, one of the oldest and definitely worth reading for the laughs. He just lies non stop and spreads CODOH propaganda with the hope no one checks the facts. Read this entertaining example of David caught lying.....

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15394" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
angawawa
Regular Poster
Posts: 868
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Custom Title: A little strange

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by angawawa » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:44 pm

David wrote:
angawawa wrote:So, I just don't understand what the argument is here. The places that are being talked about either were or were not originally built as gas chambers, but they apparently WERE built as crematoriums. To burn bodies in. What the F@#$ does it matter if those bodies were gassed, starved to death, experimented on, died of disease or shot in firing squads? Why is this even an issue????? Before WWII there were millions of not just Jews, but Gypsies, liberals, homosexuals and many other groups the Nazis considered inferior. Afterwards there were millions missing. What the hell happened to them? I know I should just walk away from this BS argument, but it's making me crazy. What the hell is wrong with you people?

In fact it makes a huge difference if the building was built as a morgue but
if you don't care about accuracy you should bug off.
So, you are saying the building was designed to be a morgue. For who? And why was it called Krema? And if it was designed to be a morgue, what are the benches for? I have read that the building was converted to an air-raid shelter after the war, so maybe the benches were installed then. And I would like some backup documentation for your claims that there were NOT millions of people missing from Europe after the war. Do you deny that the German's stated goal was to exterminate those people they considered to be lower life forms? And again I ask you, what does it matter how those people were killed?
If you keep your mind sufficiently open, people will throw all manner of garbage into it.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3074
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Nessie » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 pm

David wrote:
Nessie wrote:
angawawa wrote:So, I just don't understand what the argument is here. The places that are being talked about either were or were not originally built as gas chambers, but they apparently WERE built as crematoriums. To burn bodies in. What the F@#$ does it matter if those bodies were gassed, starved to death, experimented on, died of disease or shot in firing squads? Why is this even an issue????? Before WWII there were millions of not just Jews, but Gypsies, liberals, homosexuals and many other groups the Nazis considered inferior. Afterwards there were millions missing. What the hell happened to them? I know I should just walk away from this BS argument, but it's making me crazy. What the hell is wrong with you people?
The argument is in the detail. The denier technique is to go into detail and cast doubt on certain details and from that conclude the Holocaust as reported was a hoax/not true and so can be denied.

"Holocaust 'as reported'?" Reported like what?...a signed Hitler
Order in May 1941? 1,400,000 Dead at Majdanek? Human soap factories at
Auschwitz? 4,000,000 dead at Auschwitz?
If you knew the slightest bit of 'Holocaust" history you would understand
how major the question is. The fact is the "Holocaust as reported" in 1945 has
been revised a huge amount.


Since there are loads of eye witnesses the deniers account for that by claiming they all lied as the physical evidence contradicts their claims. Again to do that they go into minute detail and on finding anything that looks like a fault in people's memory, they declare it a lie. They ignore all studies of normal human memory and how it works in times of stress.
?? Witches, ghosts, human fertilizer factories, baby bonfires, flying angels, yes sir, you Believers sure have a sh*tload of witnesses to believe in.
Heck, the Mormons only believe is one set of disappearing gold tablets, you
Believers believe in millions of magically disappearing bodies.

All we Deniers have is physical, documentary, and scientific evidence.

Back to the excellent film of Denierbud, you failed to address even the simplest
and most obvious of his points.
Denierbud is saying that the building at Krema II was not built as a "gas chamber." (the claim is that modifications were made no earlier than December 1942)
Any but the most obtuse Believer fanatics admit this...
So do you agree the Denier Bud was right?

You only ever concentrate on the known farcical stories of the Holocaust. The ones anyone who studies the subject knows they are not correct. That such stories persist in with some in the public perception is wrong. You know that, we know that, we agree on that.

I think Denierbud is right that originally Krema II was not built as a gas chamber. So what?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by David » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Nessie wrote: I think Denierbud is right that originally Krema II was not built as a gas chamber. So what?
I would hope that you have enough intellectual integrity to think about the yourself, Nessie. It has huge impacts on the Belief in gas chambers.

To return to Denierbud's point, the morgues were hugely impractical as
"gas chambers." Not only did you have to trick people to walk around the
cremation section of the building and then underground, all those hundreds of
thousands of bodies then had to be brought up in a little elevator 4 or 5 at a time
to be cremated. Denierbud's idea of a building on the same level would have
been easy to build and saved lots of money. It is also worth noting that it was not
a straight line between the entrance to Leichenkeller 2 and Leichenkeller 1.
The thousands of people would have been wandering around in a series of small rooms, narrow passages, and staircases to reach the alleged gassing-space.

However the date of construction and alleged conversion also plays havoc with the
alleged "schedule" of the Holocaust. If you recall, at Nuremberg Hoess testified
that he was told in June 1941 to make Auschwitz the center of extermination of
the Jews...yet Believers admit that Krema II could not have been used as a gas chamber before March 1943. Why the delay?
If "the Order" were actually given, the Germans had no need to build the
morgues.
They would have just built ground level gas chambers along the
line Denierbud mentions.

But the fact that Krema II was built as a morgue cremation facility also means that
changes were needed to convert the building to a "gas chamber."
For example, the air system of Leichenkeller 1 was that of a morgue...cold smelly
air was taken from the floor level and fresh air blown in at the ceiling level.
This was (as Pressac notes) just the opposite of what was needed for a gas chamber.
Further the air ducts were fragile ducts hanging from the low ceiling.
This was never done.

The use of cyanide gas inside a building is another stupid idea. Normal procedures
would have required that the offices on the upper floor would have been vacated.

The lack of holes on the roof is another necessary change that was not
made.




User avatar
Darren Wilshak
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1405
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Re: denierbud auschwitz

Post by Darren Wilshak » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 pm

No one believes in "magically disappearing bodies" either. This is an utter strawman, it has been repeatedly demonstrated (forget that guy Berg, he's an out and out lunatic crank) that it is entirely possible to gas to death and afterward cremate large numbers of people. There is no magic involved. The only magic in the whole scene as far as I can tell is how 600 flatly contradictory obscure cranks can continue to keep this offensive crap going.
"We are still waiting for anyone to rebut the main theme of the article that the decode in question and the numbers it quoted perfectly match those in the Korherr report.

Until such a rebuttal comes to light and goes through peer review the article stands the test of time. And after 10 years since the article was published both Peter (Witte) and I have moved on to other research projects. "

AHF