My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Discussions
User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:41 pm

WendyO wrote: Jeff, I know you don't believe that Mr. M has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed bone. You can't even prove that it exists.
Never presume to tell me what I believe or don't believe.

The links I provided (and Nessie provided) prove the existence of those graves.
WendyO wrote: Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
I've told you, I'm no longer interested in answering your questions. Or humoring you.

Answer my questions.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:46 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: I immediately thought of Wendy O Williams (and the Plasmatics) too, but she committed suicide in something like '98.
I thought the same thing.

Wendy O Williams had a very....INTERESTING....past before the Plasmatics. I wonder if WendyO considered that before using that name?
:lol:
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote: Jeff, I know you don't believe that Mr. M has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed bone. You can't even prove that it exists.
Never presume to tell me what I believe or don't believe.

The links I provided (and Nessie provided) prove the existence of those graves.
WendyO wrote: Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
I've told you, I'm no longer interested in answering your questions. Or humoring you.

Answer my questions.

So now the links themselves prove that Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bones? I thought you said earlier that archaeologists had proven it?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave #3 / 36?
Last edited by WendyO on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:48 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:So now I have to ask:

How many Chelmno graves has Mr. Muehlenkamp proven then?
Mr. Muehlenkamp did not actually prove anything, he is utilizing information provided by Łucja Pawlicka.
Well, Mr. M certainly didn't prove that Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 currently contains 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bones like he falsely claims. In fact, he was being deceitful from the get go, both to Dr. Shermer and to forum members.

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:49 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote: Jeff, I know you don't believe that Mr. M has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed bone. You can't even prove that it exists.
Never presume to tell me what I believe or don't believe.

The links I provided (and Nessie provided) prove the existence of those graves.
WendyO wrote: Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
I've told you, I'm no longer interested in answering your questions. Or humoring you.

Answer my questions.

So now the links themselves prove that Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bones? I thought you said earlier that archaeologists had proven it? Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave #3 / 36?
I'm no longer interested in humoring you or answering questions.

Your turn. See my previous posts.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote: Jeff, I know you don't believe that Mr. M has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed bone. You can't even prove that it exists.
Never presume to tell me what I believe or don't believe.

The links I provided (and Nessie provided) prove the existence of those graves.
WendyO wrote: Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
I've told you, I'm no longer interested in answering your questions. Or humoring you.

Answer my questions.

So now the links themselves prove that Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bones? I thought you said earlier that archaeologists had proven it? Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave #3 / 36?
I'm no longer interested in humoring you or answering questions.

Your turn. See my previous posts.
Jeff, are you lying to me, lying to yourself, or both?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm starting to think we have a RODOH refugee, someone who needs some place to play while RODOH is down.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27455
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:59 pm

And I'd been thinking someone is trying to deflect from questions asked here. :-P
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:07 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeff, are you lying to me, lying to yourself, or both?
I what?????

:lol: :lol:

What is that, some sort of attempt at a Jedi mind trick?

"These aren't the droids you are looking for."

:lol:

Grow up.

Here, make yourself useful.

This is a list of transports to Chelmno, per Patrick Montague:


1941 Dec. 7 Koło 700
Dec. 8 Koło 700
Dec. 9 Koło 700
Dec. 10 Koło 700
Dec. 11 Koło 700
Dec. 14 7 D ą bie 975
Dec. (second half) Dobra 1,100
1942 Jan. 2–9 Łód ź (Roma) 4,300
Jan. 10, 12 Kłodawa 1,000
Jan. 13 Bugaj 600
Jan. 14–15 Izbica Kujawska 1,000
Jan. 16–29 Łód ź 10,003
Feb. 2 Sompolno 1,000
Feb. 22–28 Łód ź 7,025
Mar. 1–31 Łód ź 24,699
Mar. 2 Kro ś niewice 900
Mar. 3 Ż ychlin 3,200
Mar. (first half) Ozorków 500
Mar. (second half) Podd ę bice 2,008
Mar. 26 8 Kutno 6,000
Apr. 1–2 Łód ź 2,349 9
Apr. 10 Grabów 1,240
Apr. 10–11 Ł ę czyca 1,750
Apr. 16–17 10 Gostynin 2,000
Apr. 16–17 11 G ą bin 2,150
Apr. 17 Sanniki 250
Apr. 22 Osi ę ciny 300
Apr. (mid-month) 12 Brze ś ć Kujawski < 200
13 Apr. (mid-month) Piotrków Kujawski < 550
Apr. 30–May 2 Włocławek 3,500
May 4–15 Łód ź 10,914
May 17–18 Pabianice 4,000
May 19–20 14 Brzeziny 3,000
May 22 15 Ozorków 300
June 10–11 Radziejów Kujawski 630
July 20 Czachulec 10,000
16 July (end) Lutomiersk 750
Aug. 11–13 17 Bełchatów 4,953
Aug. 14 Szadek 450
Aug. 22 Sieradz 1,400
Aug. 22–24 Warta 1,353
Aug. 24–28 Łask 2,600
18 Aug. 19 (last week) Wielu ń 10,000
Aug. 25–26 20 Zdu ń ska Wola ń 10,900
Sept. 1–2, 7–12 Łód ź 15,685
21 Sept. 14 22 Zelów 6,000

1944 June 23 Łód ź 562
June 26 Łód ź 912
June 28 Łód ź 803
June 30 Łód ź 700
July 3 Łód ź 700
July 5 Łód ź 709
July 7 Łód ź 700
July 10 Łód ź 700
July 12 Łód ź 700
July 14 Łód ź 700
Total for 1941–43: 165,034
Total for 1944: 7,196
Grand Total: 172,230

What happened to these transports if they didn't die at Chelmno?

WendyO wrote: Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
WendyO, where did the Jews transported to Chelmno go if they didn't die?
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26342
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:12 pm

I think that Jeffk's last post is a rules violation. In this thread, WendyO reads stuff, pretends she hasn't, asks questions about what she's read as though she's never seen it, and repeats the questions over and over. No one else gets to ask things.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3073
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Nessie » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Second request -

WendyO, you have been linked to details about the archaeology twice now. You respond that you cannot see. What is it that you expect to see? What is that you need as evidence you can see? Please go into some detail in your reply.

A lot of work has been done at Chelmno, excavations, articles recovered, probing surveys to establish what is under the ground. The conclusion is that burnt human remains are buried there. Are you saying that conclusion is wrong? If so, why?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26342
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:26 pm

We now seem to have arrived at the stage of stultifying repetition whilst we wait for the denier to make a point or to reply to requests.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:54 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeff, are you lying to me, lying to yourself, or both?
I what?????

:lol: :lol:

What is that, some sort of attempt at a Jedi mind trick?

"These aren't the droids you are looking for."

:lol:

Grow up.

Here, make yourself useful.

This is a list of transports to Chelmno, per Patrick Montague:


1941 Dec. 7 Koło 700
Dec. 8 Koło 700
Dec. 9 Koło 700
Dec. 10 Koło 700
Dec. 11 Koło 700
Dec. 14 7 D ą bie 975
Dec. (second half) Dobra 1,100
1942 Jan. 2–9 Łód ź (Roma) 4,300
Jan. 10, 12 Kłodawa 1,000
Jan. 13 Bugaj 600
Jan. 14–15 Izbica Kujawska 1,000
Jan. 16–29 Łód ź 10,003
Feb. 2 Sompolno 1,000
Feb. 22–28 Łód ź 7,025
Mar. 1–31 Łód ź 24,699
Mar. 2 Kro ś niewice 900
Mar. 3 Ż ychlin 3,200
Mar. (first half) Ozorków 500
Mar. (second half) Podd ę bice 2,008
Mar. 26 8 Kutno 6,000
Apr. 1–2 Łód ź 2,349 9
Apr. 10 Grabów 1,240
Apr. 10–11 Ł ę czyca 1,750
Apr. 16–17 10 Gostynin 2,000
Apr. 16–17 11 G ą bin 2,150
Apr. 17 Sanniki 250
Apr. 22 Osi ę ciny 300
Apr. (mid-month) 12 Brze ś ć Kujawski < 200
13 Apr. (mid-month) Piotrków Kujawski < 550
Apr. 30–May 2 Włocławek 3,500
May 4–15 Łód ź 10,914
May 17–18 Pabianice 4,000
May 19–20 14 Brzeziny 3,000
May 22 15 Ozorków 300
June 10–11 Radziejów Kujawski 630
July 20 Czachulec 10,000
16 July (end) Lutomiersk 750
Aug. 11–13 17 Bełchatów 4,953
Aug. 14 Szadek 450
Aug. 22 Sieradz 1,400
Aug. 22–24 Warta 1,353
Aug. 24–28 Łask 2,600
18 Aug. 19 (last week) Wielu ń 10,000
Aug. 25–26 20 Zdu ń ska Wola ń 10,900ii
Sept. 1–2, 7–12 Łód ź 15,685
21 Sept. 14 22 Zelów 6,000

1944 June 23 Łód ź 562
June 26 Łód ź 912
June 28 Łód ź 803
June 30 Łód ź 700
July 3 Łód ź 700
July 5 Łód ź 709
July 7 Łód ź 700
July 10 Łód ź 700
July 12 Łód ź 700
July 14 Łód ź 700
Total for 1941–43: 165,034
Total for 1944: 7,196
Grand Total: 172,230

What happened to these transports if they didn't die at Chelmno?

WendyO wrote: Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
WendyO, where did the Jews transported to Chelmno go if they didn't die?
Stop trying to change the subject Jeff. We're talking about the false claim made by the deceitful Mr. M that he has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bone, and your self-deceiving refusal to admit that you can't even prove the grave exists.

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Greg Gerdes wrote: "I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - INSERT POSTER’S / CLAIMANT’S NAME HERE -"

WendyO wrote:So the man who falsely claims to have met the challenge wasn't even eligible for the reward from the get go?


No dear. It's the other way around. Before offering a Challenge where Michael Shermer is the judge......it is sort of required to contact Michael Shermer and ask him if he is interested in being the judge, in the first place.

Why don't you ring up Greg Gerdes and ask him why he forgot to do this?
If the presented proof needs to meet the standards of proof held by Mr. Shermer, The Skeptics Society and Skeptic Magazine, then who better to make the decision than Mr. Shermer himself? (Duh!)

But I will do as you ask.

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26342
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:44 pm

meanwhile, back in the real world . . .: this is the last I know of Shermer saying anything to anyone about this topic.

Mary Q has made a couple-years-long study of how to do make-believe over Shermer’s (non)-role. Mary Q's trolling of this thread might become interesting if she or WendyO had something to say about the arguments/evidence discussed by Roberto. Probably not, judging from what they've posted . . . but not as tedious as their going on about Shermer.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:58 pm

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeff, are you lying to me, lying to yourself, or both?
I what?????

:lol: :lol:

What is that, some sort of attempt at a Jedi mind trick?

"These aren't the droids you are looking for."

:lol:

Grow up.

Here, make yourself useful.

This is a list of transports to Chelmno, per Patrick Montague:


1941 Dec. 7 Koło 700
Dec. 8 Koło 700
Dec. 9 Koło 700
Dec. 10 Koło 700
Dec. 11 Koło 700
Dec. 14 7 D ą bie 975
Dec. (second half) Dobra 1,100
1942 Jan. 2–9 Łód ź (Roma) 4,300
Jan. 10, 12 Kłodawa 1,000
Jan. 13 Bugaj 600
Jan. 14–15 Izbica Kujawska 1,000
Jan. 16–29 Łód ź 10,003
Feb. 2 Sompolno 1,000
Feb. 22–28 Łód ź 7,025
Mar. 1–31 Łód ź 24,699
Mar. 2 Kro ś niewice 900
Mar. 3 Ż ychlin 3,200
Mar. (first half) Ozorków 500
Mar. (second half) Podd ę bice 2,008
Mar. 26 8 Kutno 6,000
Apr. 1–2 Łód ź 2,349 9
Apr. 10 Grabów 1,240
Apr. 10–11 Ł ę czyca 1,750
Apr. 16–17 10 Gostynin 2,000
Apr. 16–17 11 G ą bin 2,150
Apr. 17 Sanniki 250
Apr. 22 Osi ę ciny 300
Apr. (mid-month) 12 Brze ś ć Kujawski < 200
13 Apr. (mid-month) Piotrków Kujawski < 550
Apr. 30–May 2 Włocławek 3,500
May 4–15 Łód ź 10,914
May 17–18 Pabianice 4,000
May 19–20 14 Brzeziny 3,000
May 22 15 Ozorków 300
June 10–11 Radziejów Kujawski 630
July 20 Czachulec 10,000
16 July (end) Lutomiersk 750
Aug. 11–13 17 Bełchatów 4,953
Aug. 14 Szadek 450
Aug. 22 Sieradz 1,400
Aug. 22–24 Warta 1,353
Aug. 24–28 Łask 2,600
18 Aug. 19 (last week) Wielu ń 10,000
Aug. 25–26 20 Zdu ń ska Wola ń 10,900ii
Sept. 1–2, 7–12 Łód ź 15,685
21 Sept. 14 22 Zelów 6,000

1944 June 23 Łód ź 562
June 26 Łód ź 912
June 28 Łód ź 803
June 30 Łód ź 700
July 3 Łód ź 700
July 5 Łód ź 709
July 7 Łód ź 700
July 10 Łód ź 700
July 12 Łód ź 700
July 14 Łód ź 700
Total for 1941–43: 165,034
Total for 1944: 7,196
Grand Total: 172,230

What happened to these transports if they didn't die at Chelmno?

WendyO wrote: Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
WendyO, where did the Jews transported to Chelmno go if they didn't die?
Stop trying to change the subject Jeff. We're talking about the false claim made by the deceitful Mr. M that he has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bone, and your self-deceiving refusal to admit that you can't even prove the grave exists.

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
I'm the one asking questions now. I'm done humoring you.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:02 pm

WendyO wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Greg Gerdes wrote: "I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - INSERT POSTER’S / CLAIMANT’S NAME HERE -"

WendyO wrote:So the man who falsely claims to have met the challenge wasn't even eligible for the reward from the get go?


No dear. It's the other way around. Before offering a Challenge where Michael Shermer is the judge......it is sort of required to contact Michael Shermer and ask him if he is interested in being the judge, in the first place.

Why don't you ring up Greg Gerdes and ask him why he forgot to do this?
If the presented proof needs to meet the standards of proof held by Mr. Shermer, The Skeptics Society and Skeptic Magazine, then who better to make the decision than Mr. Shermer himself? (Duh!)

But I will do as you ask.
While you are at it, call Richard Krege and tell him we are still waiting for his report.

:lol:
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:32 pm

WendyO wrote: Stop trying to change the subject Jeff.
I'm not. I'm just not wasting anymore time trying to provide information you won't accept.
WendyO wrote: We're talking about the false claim made by the deceitful Mr. M
Well, that's telling. It must be false because it doesn't match your agenda. Muehlenkamp must be deceitful because he is saying something you don't want to hear.

WendyO wrote: that he has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bone, and your self-deceiving refusal to admit that you can't even prove the grave exists.
Uh, well, it is described as a grave and they found ground bone and ash in it, sounds like a grave to me.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:44 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Greg Gerdes wrote: "I, Michael Shermer, acting as sole appointed arbiter of - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM, do hereby explicitly and legally certify that I categorically endorse the information in - INSERT POSTER’S / CLAIMANT’S NAME HERE -"

WendyO wrote:So the man who falsely claims to have met the challenge wasn't even eligible for the reward from the get go?
No dear. It's the other way around. Before offering a Challenge where Michael Shermer is the judge......it is sort of required to contact Michael Shermer and ask him if he is interested in being the judge, in the first place.

Why don't you ring up Greg Gerdes and ask him why he forgot to do this?
:lol:

wendy o williams.jpg

Wendy O Williams of the Plasmatics sings "Butcher Baby"
What did that poor guitar ever do to her??????

:lol:
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Denying-History
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2148
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Denying-History » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:19 pm

Wendy oddly reminds me of Mary... Might be the constant trolling.
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:26 pm

Denying-History wrote:Wendy oddly reminds me of Mary... Might be the constant trolling.
Me, too. She's now started with the snarky comments...just like Mary.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26342
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:56 pm

. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote: update: yes, WOW died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in April 1998 per Wikipedia, which I should think rules her out as our new/old member
I didn't think it was Wendy O Williams, herself, but rather that the use of a 1980's pop star singing "Baby butcher" suggests the new person's age based on his vocabulary usage.

Amusingly, David the holocaust denier accuses us of "tap dancing", which suggests he was alive in the 1920s.
:D

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26342
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:45 pm

LOL re: David

(I was actually hoping it was WOW. :) It would have been something different - like the time Julian Novitz, author of the novel Holocaust Tours, showed up at Rodoh1.0 to castigate Little Grey Rabbit for stalking him and being odious in general.)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:53 pm

WendyO wrote:If the presented proof needs to meet the standards of proof held by Mr. Shermer, The Skeptics Society and Skeptic Magazine, then who better to make the decision than Mr. Shermer himself? (Duh!)
Greg Gerdes never contacted Michael Shermer. Michael Shermer is continuously brought up as a sparring partner or judge, by idiots like David Cole, who think Mr Shermer is interested.
WendyO wrote: But I will do as you ask.
Step 1) Contact Gerdes and confirm he contacted Mr Shermer first, before making Mr Shermer "judge."
Step 2) Set out your own detailed alternative hypothesis for Chelmno, incorporating all the evidence,
Step 3) Report back to us when you complete steps 1 & 2.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:32 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote: We're talking about the false claim made by the deceitful Mr. M
...
WendyO wrote: that he has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bone, and your self-deceiving refusal to admit that you can't even prove the grave exists.
Uh, well, it is described as a grave and they found ground bone and ash in it, sounds like a grave to me.
Yes Jeff, but as you well know, described is not the same as proven.

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave #3 / 36?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:46 am

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote: We're talking about the false claim made by the deceitful Mr. M
...
WendyO wrote: that he has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bone, and your self-deceiving refusal to admit that you can't even prove the grave exists.
Uh, well, it is described as a grave and they found ground bone and ash in it, sounds like a grave to me.
Yes Jeff, but as you well know, described is not the same as proven.

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave #3 / 36?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
Wendy, please tell me where the transports to Chelmno went.

I thought we were clear, I'm done answering your questions.
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Posts: 26342
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:19 pm
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu
Location: still in Greater Tomainia

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:49 am

Cnote - previously banned multiple times IIRC - used to number his questions/points. WendyO should do the same, for old times' sake.
Last edited by Statistical Mechanic on Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

User avatar
scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic
Posts: 27455
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 7:55 am
Location: sometimes

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by scrmbldggs » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:53 am

Ah, it's an encore of a previously banned one and not MQC? :lol:


But there's that ladylike touch of his inquiries...
.
Lard, save me from your followers.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:57 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote: We're talking about the false claim made by the deceitful Mr. M
...
WendyO wrote: that he has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bone, and your self-deceiving refusal to admit that you can't even prove the grave exists.
Uh, well, it is described as a grave and they found ground bone and ash in it, sounds like a grave to me.
Yes Jeff, but as you well know, described is not the same as proven.

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave #3 / 36?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
Wendy, please tell me where the transports to Chelmno went.

I thought we were clear, I'm done answering your questions.
Jeff, please tell me how many metric tons of crushed human Bones you can prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

Jeff, please tell me what the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 is.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:02 am

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Time's up. Did Shermer certify these findings?
Obviously he didn't. Some fool callled Greg Gerdes made this challenge that required Michael Shermer to certify document, however this Greg Gerdes fellow, forgot to ever contact Michael Shermer to ask him if he would do this. Pretty stupid right?

As you know, holocaust deniers aren't exactly the "sharpest knife in the drawer" when it comes to sorting out evidence....so they make stuff up, like this silly non existent challenge.
If Greg Gerdes is stupid for issuing a silly non existent challenge, what does it say about Roberto Muehlenkamp for taking the time and effort into answering it?
Roberto takes advantage of Gerdes' stupidity to provide some information that may be of interest to his readers, and to show that Gerdes' stupid "challenge" can be met quite easily.
You didn't meet the challenge and you didn't prove that Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 currently contains the remains of at least 19 people.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:18 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:If Greg Gerdes is stupid for issuing a silly non existent challenge, what does it say about Roberto Muehlenkamp for taking the time and effort into answering it?
Roberto is educating interested members, like myself on evidence concerning the holocaust. It helps us understand the errors and lies of holocaust deniers. That's the entire point of this sub-forum.
If that is what Roberto intended then that is what Roberto should have done instead of playing along with--what you call--a "silly non existent challenge."
Is one playing along with a silly challenge by showing that it can be easily met and taking advantage of it to provide some information of interest? You've got some strange ideas, ma'am.
It was you who brought a challenge issued on a Nazi website to the attention of this forum. It was you who answered the challenge from said Nazi website on this forum. It was you who concluded your answer by saying "Michael Shermer now has 2 months from today - 15.06.2012 - to explicitly and legally certify that he endorses said posted proof." Your actions lead reasonable readers to conclude that you were participating in what you considered to be a legitimate contest and were attempting to, as you put it "to lay claim to - The National Association of Forensic Historians TM - N.A.F.H. - Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM - $1,000.00 reward for said grave."

...
His actions were also very deceitful for not informing Dr. Shermer that he was not eligible for the reward and he begged Dr. Shermer to endorse his submittal in a private email. He's only calling the challenge silly now because Dr. Shermer rightly refused to endorse his false proof as real proof.

Fixed it for you Matthew.
Last edited by WendyO on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:29 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
WendyO wrote:If the presented proof needs to meet the standards of proof held by Mr. Shermer, The Skeptics Society and Skeptic Magazine, then who better to make the decision than Mr. Shermer himself? (Duh!)
Greg Gerdes never contacted Michael Shermer. Michael Shermer is continuously brought up as a sparring partner or judge, by idiots like David Cole, who think Mr Shermer is interested.
WendyO wrote: But I will do as you ask.
Step 1) Contact Gerdes and confirm he contacted Mr Shermer first, before making Mr Shermer "judge."
Step 2) Set out your own detailed alternative hypothesis for Chelmno, incorporating all the evidence,
Step 3) Report back to us when you complete steps 1 & 2.
I sent Mr. Gerdes an email asking him to send me the rules for the reward challenge. That was it. Nothing back yet.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:36 am

WendyO wrote: His (Greg Gerdes) actions were also very deceitful for not informing Dr. Shermer that Dr Shermer was
named Judge in a scam "Challenge" created by Greg Gerdes.
:lol:

Fixed it for you "Wendy". :lol:

Sooooo......"Wendy" and "Mary". What is your alternative hypothesis concerning Chelmno and show us how you systematically reached that conclusion, using all the available evidence?

You can do that can't you? Not even a little bit? Are you embarrassed about being a holocaust denier?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Posts: 30516
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 am
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:41 am

WendyO wrote:I sent Mr. Gerdes an email asking him to send me the rules for the reward challenge. That was it. Nothing back yet.
You already read the rules as you quoted the number of graves in "the rules".

What you are asking Greg Gerdes is why did he make Michael Shermer a judge without ever contacting Michael Shermer.

Did you forget, Greg?
:lol:

Have you read Greg Gerdes' posts on this forum from before he was banned, by Pyrrho the moderator?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:57 am

WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote: We're talking about the false claim made by the deceitful Mr. M
...
WendyO wrote: that he has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bone, and your self-deceiving refusal to admit that you can't even prove the grave exists.
Uh, well, it is described as a grave and they found ground bone and ash in it, sounds like a grave to me.
Yes Jeff, but as you well know, described is not the same as proven.

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave #3 / 36?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
Wendy, please tell me where the transports to Chelmno went.

I thought we were clear, I'm done answering your questions.
Jeff, please tell me how many metric tons of crushed human Bones you can prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

Jeff, please tell me what the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 is.
I can keep doing this for as long as you like.

WendyO, please tell me where the Jews went, the ones transported to Chelmno that deniers say didn't die.

Just out of curiosity, have I ever dealt with you before? At RODOH or Furtherglory's blog?
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 11868
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:03 am

WendyO wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
WendyO wrote:If the presented proof needs to meet the standards of proof held by Mr. Shermer, The Skeptics Society and Skeptic Magazine, then who better to make the decision than Mr. Shermer himself? (Duh!)
Greg Gerdes never contacted Michael Shermer. Michael Shermer is continuously brought up as a sparring partner or judge, by idiots like David Cole, who think Mr Shermer is interested.
WendyO wrote: But I will do as you ask.
Step 1) Contact Gerdes and confirm he contacted Mr Shermer first, before making Mr Shermer "judge."
Step 2) Set out your own detailed alternative hypothesis for Chelmno, incorporating all the evidence,
Step 3) Report back to us when you complete steps 1 & 2.
I sent Mr. Gerdes an email asking him to send me the rules for the reward challenge. That was it. Nothing back yet.
Since you seem to be hooked into denier central, could you e-mail Richard Krege and let him know we are still waiting for his report on Treblinka? I mean, it's almost been 20 years. Time's a wastin'.

:lol:
A sober appraisal would put Himmler himself in the racially average band, or to some extent even below it: his face was round rather than oval, his nose more broad than slim, his normal bearing more ‘sagging’ than erect...
Longerich: Himmler

Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3073
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Nessie » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:28 am

WendyO should take a hint and accept since she refuses to answer our questions, she is not going to get any more answers off us.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:
WendyO wrote:If the presented proof needs to meet the standards of proof held by Mr. Shermer, The Skeptics Society and Skeptic Magazine, then who better to make the decision than Mr. Shermer himself? (Duh!)
Greg Gerdes never contacted Michael Shermer. Michael Shermer is continuously brought up as a sparring partner or judge, by idiots like David Cole, who think Mr Shermer is interested.
WendyO wrote: But I will do as you ask.
Step 1) Contact Gerdes and confirm he contacted Mr Shermer first, before making Mr Shermer "judge."
Step 2) Set out your own detailed alternative hypothesis for Chelmno, incorporating all the evidence,
Step 3) Report back to us when you complete steps 1 & 2.
I sent Mr. Gerdes an email asking him to send me the rules for the reward challenge. That was it. Nothing back yet.
Since you seem to be hooked into denier central, could you e-mail Richard Krege and let him know we are still waiting for his report on Treblinka? I mean, it's almost been 20 years. Time's a wastin'.

:lol:
I'm not interested in Treblinka, I'm interested in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36. Why don't you email him if you are so obsessed about his report? Time's a wastin' Jeff.

WendyO
BANNED
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:15 pm

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by WendyO » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote:
Jeffk 1970 wrote:
WendyO wrote: We're talking about the false claim made by the deceitful Mr. M
...
WendyO wrote: that he has proven Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 contains at least 52.20 metric tons of crushed human bone, and your self-deceiving refusal to admit that you can't even prove the grave exists.
Uh, well, it is described as a grave and they found ground bone and ash in it, sounds like a grave to me.
Yes Jeff, but as you well know, described is not the same as proven.

Jeff, how many metric tons of crushed human bones can you prove are currently in Chelmno grave #3 / 36?

Jeff, what is the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36?
Wendy, please tell me where the transports to Chelmno went.

I thought we were clear, I'm done answering your questions.
Jeff, please tell me how many metric tons of crushed human Bones you can prove are currently in Chelmno grave # 3 / 36.

Jeff, please tell me what the proven volume of Chelmno grave # 3 / 36 is.