My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Discussions
Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Re: My Chelmno Grave # 3 / 36 Proofs

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey, look at that!!!! The aliens released Mary!!!!
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....
Noel, Noel, what the hell.”
Benjamin Ferencz in a letter to Telford Taylor, December 1951

Denying-History
Veteran Poster

Post by Denying-History » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:50 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote:Hey, look at that!!!! The aliens released Mary!!!!
Isn't it just odd that Holocaust and Alien Abduction testimony are the same?
« The Terror here is a horrifying fact. There is a fear that reaches down and haunts all sections of the community. No household, however humble, apparently but what lives in constant fear of nocturnal raid by the secret police. . .This particular purge is undoubtedly political. . . It is deliberately projected by the party leaders, who themselves regretted the necessity for it. »
Joseph E. Davies

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:54 pm

LOL, very true.
“I noticed this morning that a group of our Landsberg friends have been given their freedom this morning. These include...Schubert, Jost and Nosske. Schubert confessed to...supervising the execution of about 800 Jews...(referring to the order to clean up Simferopol)...Schubert managed to kill all the Jews (by Christmas 1941). Nosske was the one the other defendants called the biggest bloodhound....

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:34 am

Mary Q Contrary wrote:Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists . . .
I was provided - please do not ask - with this photographic evidence of Mary Q Contrary attempting to blend in and do undercover surveillance of the crowds at one of this weekend's women's marches:

"It was still at the stage of clubs and fists, hurrah, tala"

Jeffk 1970
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:49 am

LOL

Kleon_I XYZ Contagion
Poster

Post by Kleon_I XYZ Contagion » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Mary Q Contrary wrote:Whew! I sure am tired!! I spent the weekend donning my p***y hat and marching with my fellow feminists . . .
I was provided - please do not ask - with this photographic evidence of Mary Q Contrary attempting to blend in and do undercover surveillance of the crowds at one of this weekend's women's marches:

Statistical Mechanic is so good and creative at trolling the trolls. Fact.