Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Discussions
Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 pm

This time no need to prove that gassings of peoples happened since this looks quite impossible for those who believe and I see mainly excuses that this is not possible, so question is now really simple to avoid these problems. Gassing of peoples in Nazi gas chambers is so called "proven fact" and propably everybody heard of them so it shouldn´t be problem to answer.

1)Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber and tell me how was possible to gas peoples as holocaust narrative claims?

This is propably my last try to see if somebody is at least able to show that alleged nazi homicidal gassing was possible.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Almost one week and nobody was able to show just one of the many alleged Nazi homicidal gas chamber and tell me how was possible to gas peoples as holocaust narrative claims.

Exactly as I expected and no reply in this thread is the best proof how absurd this accusation is.
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/79/18014622.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Or it is because no one wants to debate with you after seeing the way you have behaved before. There is a civilised way and an uncivilised to conduct yourself and you have chosen the latter.

I tried to explain that you but you ignored my advice.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Yes, the problem could be in my behavior - no dodging, arguments, providing facts, sourced information, refutation of opponents arguments, knowledge of the subject, this could discourage peoples, yes, agree.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:48 pm

All of the above is good and it what you do very well, but you know fine well that is not what I am talking about.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Nessie wrote:All of the above is good and it what you do very well, but you know fine well that is not what I am talking about.
I don´t know fine well what are you talking about, but you can tell me, opinion from such a polite person like you...
Nessie wrote:Deniers are just nuts and really deserve what they get.
...is more than welcome.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Nessie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:55 pm

In a proper debate if you disagree with someone and/or they have got something wrong, it does not mean they are a liar.

You should not fire a load of questions at someone and expect detailed answers to all in the very next post as that is you taking control of the debate. Why should others be under your control, there should be give and take. If people want to try and progress at least part of the debate they are not dodging. It is people refusing to be controlled by you.

You should not make up quotes and attribute them to others taking part in the debate.

If you are told repeatedly that you have misunderstood what someone else has said, you should accept that.

Debates involve a bit of rouhg and tumble. Dont expect total politieness, but dont get abusive either. Nuts is a very good example of not total politeness, but it is far from being abusive.

Those are the rules I had to abide by at school debates and have seen at all other debates I have seen. I tried it your way and do not like it, so I see no reason to debate with you.



The other reason why I am not interested in debating with you is because I already know what your answer is. There is no Nazi homicidal gas chamber and no one has a snowballs chance in hell of showing you anything other than what you say is a non homicidal gas chamber. So what is the point?
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Nessie wrote:In a proper debate if you disagree with someone and/or they have got something wrong, it does not mean they are a liar.
Untrue, I proved lies, these lies had nothing to do with disagreement, I already said this and proved it with direct quotations of lies and with evidence to back it.
Nessie wrote:You should not fire a load of questions at someone and expect detailed answers to all in the very next post as that is you taking control of the debate. Why should others be under your control, there should be give and take. If people want to try and progress at least part of the debate they are not dodging. It is people refusing to be controlled by you.
If you have problem with questions about your claims, than you can say it and leave, but you have no right to blame me for questions, when you make some claim, you must expect questions about how can you back this claim. If you know better method how to expose false claims or evidence, let me know. I had no problem with questions and answered everything, because I know what I am saying and have no problem to back it up with arguments, no need to blame someone for questioning me.

Nessie also forget that he said this "Sorry to hear you are at risk from posting here, though your own thread does seem fine in terms of what can be discussed and being able to answer my questions without getting into trouble."
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 64#p267520" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as a response to this
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 64#p267519" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Nessie wrote:You should not make up quotes and attribute them to others taking part in the debate.

If you are told repeatedly that you have misunderstood what someone else has said, you should accept that.
Nessie is complaining about this, but as you can see, this quote is correct interpretation of Nessie´s statement, he had chance to explain it, he refused, logic tells me, that he is afraid of something.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 80#p270473" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nessie want to tell me, that when you say something "repeatedly", this mean that you are saying truth.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

Joseph Goebbels
Nessie wrote:Debates involve a bit of rouhg and tumble. Dont expect total politieness, but dont get abusive either. Nuts is a very good example of not total politeness, but it is far from being abusive.
Interesting statement from Nessie "Debates involve a bit of rouhg and tumble. Dont expect total politieness". I disagree, this behavior has no place in discussion, but now can everybody see Nessie´s approach to debate.

Nessie want to tell me that he didn´t say anything abusive when he called "deniers" "nuts" and when he said that they deserve what they get, for example imprisoning. Nessie has been asked if he can back this claim up, but he can´t, this is really polite approach. Nessie is very rude person as he proved with his quotes, but i can´t imagine to wish him such a horrible punishement like imprisoning for his behavior.
Nessie wrote:Those are the rules I had to abide by at school debates and have seen at all other debates I have seen. I tried it your way and do not like it, so I see no reason to debate with you.
No problem, but please, don´t make excuses, just say that you don´t like how your claims are refuted and fasle claims exposed, this is true reason since I wasn´t rude to you and I didn´t call you "nuts" or with similar abusive words. My behavior was in accordance with your rude attitude, and I was very polite to someone who turned to be very rude as I proved again with my quotations.
Nessie wrote:The other reason why I am not interested in debating with you is because I already know what your answer is. There is no Nazi homicidal gas chamber and no one has a snowballs chance in hell of showing you anything other than what you say is a non homicidal gas chamber. So what is the point?
One can only wonder how Nessie know what would be my answer, but he propably still remember my points about Treblinka chambers here which he refused to adress, so he propably know that he is not able to defend alleged Nazi gas chamber accusation against my valid points.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 80#p270370" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 am

Your above response shows exactly what I mean about trying to have a debate with you. Good luck in finding someone else.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Nessie wrote:Your above response shows exactly what I mean about trying to have a debate with you. Good luck in finding someone else.
Exactly as I said, Nessie just don´t like how his claims are proved to be false and he don´t like that he is not able to provide arguments, this have nothing to do with some disagreement. He chose to accuse me of some "bad behavior" since this is easier for him.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Considering my sources have been the orthodox/official version of what happened, it is not correct to say that my claims have proved to be false. I have used their claims and had an eye opening experience. The reality is that you have done a very good job of showing the failures in the orthodox/official version of events, something I have said before. I have also said that you have changed my mind on various claims about the Holocaust. So you are misrepresenting my position.

I can provide further arguments, again from the orthodox/official version of events. I just do not see the point in doing so with you as I know where it will lead So again you misrepresent my position.

Yes I have accused you of bad behavouir as you have me. That is a separate issue, but again you misrepresent my position.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Nessie wrote:Considering my sources have been the orthodox/official version of what happened, it is not correct to say that my claims have proved to be false. I have used their claims and had an eye opening experience. The reality is that you have done a very good job of showing the failures in the orthodox/official version of events, something I have said before. I have also said that you have changed my mind on various claims about the Holocaust. So you are misrepresenting my position.
I didn t speak directly about holocaust claims this time, but about your other claims, about your critique of my approach and about your personal claims.
Nessie wrote:I can provide further arguments, again from the orthodox/official version of events. I just do not see the point in doing so with you as I know where it will lead So again you misrepresent my position.
You propably know that these arguments will be "demolished" and that "evil deniers" will be right, that is propably reason why you dont want to adress my points about your claims, you are just afraid that "deniers" could be right.
Nessie wrote:Yes I have accused you of bad behavouir as you have me. That is a separate issue, but again you misrepresent my position.
The difference is that I proved when you behaved incorrectly, I proved your ad hominems and other rude behavior. But you just accuse me, make some claim and then leave.

Nessie again adressed everything with simply saying "you misrepresented my position" and this is his "argument", for exmaple I propably misrepresented this I guess "Deniers are just nuts and really deserve what they get."

User avatar
slapstick
Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:11 am
Location: Montréal

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by slapstick » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Bob, you misrepresent your own position; I doubt people who agree with you would appreciate seeing you behave the way you do while flouting their cause. You bring discredit to your own arguments by debating in a manner more suited to 4chan.

Regardless of your thesis, you will never achieve the resolution you seek through disparaging comments, finger pointing and degeneration into what amounts to name calling.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
"Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:40 pm

slapstick wrote:Bob, you misrepresent your own position; I doubt people who agree with you would appreciate seeing you behave the way you do while flouting their cause. You bring discredit to your own arguments by debating in a manner more suited to 4chan.

Regardless of your thesis, you will never achieve the resolution you seek through disparaging comments, finger pointing and degeneration into what amounts to name calling.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
I must say that I don´t understand to your point, so I can only repeat myself with saying, that I wasn´t rude, the only thing which makes Nessie or other "believers" uncomfortable is that their arguments or claims are exposed as wrong.

Nobody from believers had problem with absolute rude and obnoxious behavior from local users like Matthew Ellard and other users, Nessie self had no problem to write horrible things about revisionists or deniers, but they had problem with someone who is able to refute their claims or expose their claims as false? That is the whole point, they just don´t like it and then follow ad hominems.

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:58 pm

How's that workin' out for ya, Bob?

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Nobody is able to show some chamber and answer my simple question, propably the most simple question from all, but several peoples have no problem to write off topic here.

To all - Please , if you don´t want to answer my opening question, start your own thread and post your off topic comments here, thanks.

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Bob wrote:
slapstick wrote:Bob, you misrepresent your own position; I doubt people who agree with you would appreciate seeing you behave the way you do while flouting their cause. You bring discredit to your own arguments by debating in a manner more suited to 4chan.

Regardless of your thesis, you will never achieve the resolution you seek through disparaging comments, finger pointing and degeneration into what amounts to name calling.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
I must say that I don´t understand to your point, so I can only repeat myself with saying, that I wasn´t rude, the only thing which makes Nessie or other "believers" uncomfortable is that their arguments or claims are exposed as wrong.

I find being caller a liar and accusations of dodging to be rude. I do not mind admitting I find it very uncomfortable that some revisionism may well be true, such as the lack of evidence people were killed in gas chambers. Other matters such as what was meant by the Final Solution and annihilation of the Jews I am very comfortable with.

Nobody from believers had problem with absolute rude and obnoxious behavior from local users like Matthew Ellard and other users, Nessie self had no problem to write horrible things about revisionists or deniers, but they had problem with someone who is able to refute their claims or expose their claims as false? That is the whole point, they just don´t like it and then follow ad hominems.
This thread being an example

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15394" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and I think my rudest comment was to call someone for being a hypocrite. That and saying deniers are nuts is as bad as it gets. That you are able to refute claims or expose them fine, but in a manner that is very unpleasant
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:50 pm

Nessie wrote:I find being caller a liar and accusations of dodging to be rude. I do not mind admitting I find it very uncomfortable that some revisionism may well be true, such as the lack of evidence people were killed in gas chambers. Other matters such as what was meant by the Final Solution and annihilation of the Jews I am very comfortable with.
I called you liar and provided evidence which prove it, but I am the bad guy.
I accused him from dodging, I provided evidence too, is easily visible almost in every Nessie´s post, but I am the bad guy.

Nessie again twisted actual situation when he said "the lack of evidence people were killed in gas chambers", fact is that there is evidence, unrefutable evidence (material evidence), that peoples were not killed in gas chambers, and that is the big difference from what Nessie said.

Nessie is comfortable in other matters, hm...but all what is need to see that Nessie is again wrong in what he says is to just only ask simple question, but Nessie hate questions, he don´t like to be refuted.
Nessie wrote: This thread being an example

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=15394" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and I think my rudest comment was to call someone for being a hypocrite. That and saying deniers are nuts is as bad as it gets. That you are able to refute claims or expose them fine, but in a manner that is very unpleasant
Nessie with his example proved one thing, that I am right again, I don´t see any complains from him about behavior of..for example, Matthew Ellard. He proved to me again, the the main reason why he accused me from some "bad behavior" is only because his claims are refuted by me.
Nessie wrote:That you are able to refute claims or expose them fine, but in a manner that is very unpleasant
Refuting of someone´s claims is always unpleasant, somebody is able to accept it as man, but somebody will be very uncomfortable.

See this, thanks
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 91#p271549" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Nessie
Persistent Poster
Posts: 3079
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Bob, thanks for proving my point about how you treat people in debates. :D
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:28 pm

I treat your claims very well as I see from your ad homines.

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:32 pm

What did Bob find when Bob ran a google search on gas chambers?

Bob did do some basic research, right?

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:What did Bob find when Bob ran a google search on gas chambers?

Bob did do some basic research, right?
Yes, he did, but Bob didn´t find answer on his simple question.

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:What did Bob find when Bob ran a google search on gas chambers?

Bob did do some basic research, right?
Yes, he did, but Bob didn´t find answer on his simple question.
Didn't find answers, or dismissed the answers that he found?

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:
Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:What did Bob find when Bob ran a google search on gas chambers?

Bob did do some basic research, right?
Yes, he did, but Bob didn´t find answer on his simple question.
Didn't find answers, or dismissed the answers that he found?
If I remember it correctly, I wrote this "didn´t find answer"

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:
Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:What did Bob find when Bob ran a google search on gas chambers?

Bob did do some basic research, right?
Yes, he did, but Bob didn´t find answer on his simple question.
Didn't find answers, or dismissed the answers that he found?
If I remember it correctly, I wrote this "didn´t find answer"
Perhaps you're mistaken?

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:06 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:
Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:
Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:What did Bob find when Bob ran a google search on gas chambers?

Bob did do some basic research, right?
Yes, he did, but Bob didn´t find answer on his simple question.
Didn't find answers, or dismissed the answers that he found?
If I remember it correctly, I wrote this "didn´t find answer"
Perhaps you're mistaken?
No, I found that post, I really wrote it
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 91#p271562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:
Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:
Bob wrote: Yes, he did, but Bob didn´t find answer on his simple question.
Didn't find answers, or dismissed the answers that he found?
If I remember it correctly, I wrote this "didn´t find answer"
Perhaps you're mistaken?
No, I found that post, I really wrote it
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 91#p271562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Are you sure?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by David » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:Perhaps you're mistaken?
Bob is right. Like all the millions of bodies, the Operation Reinhard
steam and diesel chambers have disappeared without a trace.


There are the 6 alleged "gas chambers" at Majdanek*, the downstairs
gas chamber at Block 11 and Krema I at Auschwitz, the more or less
complete room at Krema II Leichenkeller 1, and the remains of
Krema III and the multiroom warren of little rooms at Krema IV and V at
Birkenau.
None of them were designed as or could have been used "gas chambers."


*the new collapsed figures for Majdanek have lead some Believers to
take it out of Operation Reinhard

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 pm

David wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:Perhaps you're mistaken?
Bob is right. Like all the millions of bodies, the Operation Reinhard
steam and diesel chambers have disappeared without a trace.


There are the 6 alleged "gas chambers" at Majdanek*, the downstairs
gas chamber at Block 11 and Krema I at Auschwitz, the more or less
complete room at Krema II Leichenkeller 1, and the remains of
Krema III and the multiroom warren of little rooms at Krema IV and V at
Birkenau.
None of them were designed as or could have been used "gas chambers."


*the new collapsed figures for Majdanek have lead some Believers to
take it out of Operation Reinhard
Are you sure? Did you google it?

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:24 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:Are you sure?
Yes.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 91#p271562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:Are you sure?
Yes.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 91#p271562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't know... There sure does appear to be lots of evidence.

How can you be certain?

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:
Bob wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:Are you sure?
Yes.
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 91#p271562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I don't know... There sure does appear to be lots of evidence.

How can you be certain?
I put this question several times to many sources/peoples official institues included, I never received answer. Mr. Robert Faurisson put this question first in 1978 if I remember it correctly, but he never received answer.

I spend lot of time with research, but no answer, I didn´t find even one single Nazi homicidal gas chamber as holocaust narrative claims and nobody was ever able to explain how this was at least possible.

With my present knowledge, I am certain. Now I am here and somebody could provide me with some new knowledge, but still no answer here.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts
Posts: 5006
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:04 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by David » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:
David wrote:
Blacksamwell wrote:Perhaps you're mistaken?
Bob is right. Like all the millions of bodies, the Operation Reinhard
steam and diesel chambers have disappeared without a trace.


There are the 6 alleged "gas chambers" at Majdanek*, the downstairs
gas chamber at Block 11 and Krema I at Auschwitz, the more or less
complete room at Krema II Leichenkeller 1, and the remains of
Krema III and the multiroom warren of little rooms at Krema IV and V at
Birkenau.
None of them were designed as or could have been used "gas chambers."
Are you sure? Did you google it?

Hello Blacksamwell- Being "sure" of one fact is hard. In this case, Believers
have claimed that there were dozens of "gas chambers" ranging from
Steam Chambers at Treblinka to the basement of Block 11 at Auschwitz.

To try and answer your question, my level of certainty varies from case to
case.
For example, I am highly certain that Leichenkeller 1 of Krema II could
not have been a homicidal gas chamber due to the ventilation system and
the solid concrete roof. There are people who claim that they saw
actions that looked like use of the room as a "gas chamber" but I feel such an
interpretation is impossible and I do not believe this evidence.

On the other hand regarding Treblinka, no one believes the tales of Steam Chambers.
or Diesel Death. However the new Believer claims that there was really a
gasoline engine killing people is technically possible.

Since there are no traces of the Treblinka CO killing chamber either to support
or refute "eye witnesses" then the gasoline engine death chambers are
not impossible.

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:36 pm

So none of the eyewitness testimony is true? All of it is wrong?

And you also refute all physical, photographic, and film evidence?

Just all of it bunk according to your claims?

So then Bob, you come to the Skeptic forum for answers? Why here?

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:So none of the eyewitness testimony is true? All of it is wrong?
I didn´t see any testimony which answered my question. Maybe you know some.
Blacksamwell wrote:And you also refute all physical, photographic, and film evidence?
Quite contrary, I accept all of this evidence after critical examination. But which one answer my question?
Blacksamwell wrote:So then Bob, you come to the Skeptic forum for answers? Why here?
Because this is skeptic forum, promoting science and examining extraordinary claims, correct? Aside historians, orthodox sources or institutions, I tried several forums, not only skeptic, no answer so far.

I think that you are a little bit confused this time, see my question, I didn´t ask for evidence of gassing, or something similar, I already asked this question, but received excuses that is not possible to prove that gassing happened. So I placed the most simple question which is possible, I want to only see some alleged Nazi homicidal gas chamber which is capable of what holocaust narrative claims, see my opening question again. I can´t imagine easiest question than this
http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 91#p270579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:55 pm

So what about the usual printed and web sources claiming to show said chamber?

Did you review those sources already? What was your conclusion?

Let me guess... You don't believe the evidence presented, right?

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:12 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:So what about the usual printed and web sources claiming to show said chamber?

Did you review those sources already? What was your conclusion?
You can show me such a source where I can see chamber capable of what my question ask? Because I didn´t find any, my question is still unanswered.
Blacksamwell wrote:Let me guess... You don't believe the evidence presented, right?
Nobody was able to answer my question so far, nobody was able to show me even one Nazi homicidal gas chamber capable of what my question ask.

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm

What would qualify as "capable" of what your question asked? I didn't notice any qualifying details in your opening post.

However, I do notice links and citations to lots of documentation and evidence when I perform a google search for gas chambers. So one has to assume your requirements allow you to dismiss the evidence somehow, right?

Please explain what is lacking about the evidence and provide list of texts you've read that have not satisfied your question.

Bob
Regular Poster
Posts: 666
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Bob » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Blacksamwell wrote:What would qualify as "capable" of what your question asked? I didn't notice any qualifying details in your opening post.
Capable - means that every chamber is capable of what holocaust narrative claims for this chamber, this is stated in my opening post, see it again.
Blacksamwell wrote:However, I do notice links and citations to lots of documentation and evidence when I perform a google search for gas chambers. So one has to assume your requirements allow you to dismiss the evidence somehow, right?
Can you provide me with something what you have mentioned, can you send me what you have found in google as an potential answer on my question?

There are no "mine" requirements, but general requirements. We have general requirements needed to build or operate a car, and we have general requirements for homicidal gas chambers.
Blacksamwell wrote:Please explain what is lacking about the evidence and provide list of texts you've read that have not satisfied your question.
You must first show something and I can tell you what is lacking and why my question is still unanswered.

I am sorry, but I am not able to show you all texts which I have read in my life about gas chambers.

User avatar
Blacksamwell
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1954
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 am
Custom Title: Buckfutter
Location: Columbia, Missouri, U.S.A.

Re: Can you show me Nazi homicidal gas chamber?

Post by Blacksamwell » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:41 pm

So any guess how many historical texts you have read on the subject? Can you provide the title to say... three of them?

You didn't find any of the evidence within the texts you read convincing? What convinced you that the evidence was wrong?

Which of the resources that come up through a google search have you examined?