Treblinka II - was it a transit camp?

Discussions
Nessie
Persistent Poster

Re: Treblinka II - was it a transit camp?

Post by Nessie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:17 am

Interesting, but off topic for this discussion as it would appear there is a big issue for you to prove Treblinka II was a transit camp. It has the sites of most human remains of the three camps in the area.
Audiophile, motorbiker and sceptic.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:10 am

Nessie wrote:Interesting, but off topic for this discussion as it would appear there is a big issue for you to prove Treblinka II was a transit camp. It has the sites of most human remains of the three camps in the area.
I agree that I have not offered any direct evidence on Treblinka II being a
spillover site from Malkenia. No time to do the offline research.

The amount of human remains for T II area seems to be about 1,200.
The number of human bodies for T I was counted and (I recall) was
about 500.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:27 am

Just as an aside, I have had a spate of trojan/malware attcks on my computer and it cooincides with researching the Holocaust and in particular denial/revisionist sites. I have stopped researching for two days and the attacks have stopped. Have you had any issues?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 pm

A timeline of depotations to Treblinka, leading up to the end of Action Reinhard, the camps rebellion and subsequent destruction by the Nazis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Treblinka" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and the description of the final months at the camp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

After the revolt, Treblinka ceased operation. Camp commander Kurt Franz recalled during his testimonies: "After the uprising in August 1943 I ran the camp single-handedly for a month; however, during that period no gassings were undertaken. It was during that period that the original camp was levelled off and lupins were planted."[34]:247 The camp had been badly damaged during the uprising, and the murder of the Polish Jews was also largely complete. It was decided to shoot the last of the Jewish prisoners and shut down the camp.[34]:373 Odilo Globocnik wrote to Himmler: "I have (on October 19, 1943), completed Operation Reinhard, and have dissolved all the camps."[35] The final group of about 30 Jewish girls at Treblinka was shot at the end of November.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 am

Despite various searches I have not found any examples of archaeological examinations of Treblinka II. I know of the recent ground radar search, but full results are not out for that. Are there any others?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Nessie wrote:Just as an aside, I have had a spate of trojan/malware attcks on my computer and it cooincides with researching the Holocaust and in particular denial/revisionist sites. I have stopped researching for two days and the attacks have stopped. Have you had any issues?

Yes. Several attacks including one on this site.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Nessie wrote:Despite various searches I have not found any examples of archaeological examinations of Treblinka II. I know of the recent ground radar search, but full results are not out for that. Are there any others?
The claim is that the Soviets didn't look.
They Soviets claimed that alll the bodies had been turned into "cinders"
and used to pave roads.

The Poles did excavate in November 1945 digging where they
were told they would find mass graves. They didn't find any.
They also dug where they were told they would find remains of the
"death chambers." They dug and did not find anything.

Just about all physical evidence of buildings, rail spur, material found,
roads, fences, etc. has been destroyed....after the camp was Liberated.

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:15 pm

That makes the latest search by Caroline Sturdy Colls all the more important. Apparently she has found signs of graves and where buildings were.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:18 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:There are no records of any trains to Treblinka II.

During an interview conducted by Lukaszkiewicz, Zabecki decided to give to the judge the originals of the documents which he had taken from the Treblinka station. Shortly after the war the original documentation was deposited at the Siedlce court and copies were taken to the Main Commission Office in Warsaw, where they remain to this day.
David the lying holocaust denier wrote:There never were any mass graves found at Treblinka II
apart from all the mass graves that have been found measured and human ash found inside.
David the lying holocaust denier wrote:From the records not many people were sent to Treblinka II.
713,555 are detailed in the Hofle Telegram

Hey David.....Have you worked out where Germany is yet?

Nessie
Persistent Poster

Post by Nessie » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:52 am

Back when this thread was started, there were two active deniers here. Bob, who ran away leaving a number of unanswered questions specific to TII. He could only evidence mass transiting to camps and limited transiting between certain camps. He utterly failed to show TII was a transit camp. Then David, who actually admitted he had no evidence for TII as a transit camp and instead tried to divert attention to Malkinia and get back onto a more familiar debate over remains.

Fact is TII was near a work camp (TI) and an ideal place for transiting (Malkinia). It was on its own railway spur, in woods, away from other places, part of the AR camp system and there are graves there with an unknown amount of bodies in them as the Nazis went to the trouble of burning them. A few deaths would have been dealt with by mass grave and a quick body dump. Then there is no record, evidence or contemporary report of any Jew being transited on from TII.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Nessie wrote:Then there is no record, evidence or contemporary report of any Jew being transited on from TII.
Absolutes are troublesome when dealing with such large numbers and such complex events. Read about "Zelda Gordon" starting with this post, Nessie.

This information doesn't change our conclusion about what happened to the great number of Jews sent to Treblinka but rather forms a kind of parallel case to that of Jules Schelvis at Sobibor: that is, a minor exception to the rule.
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

deathonacracker
Poster

Post by deathonacracker » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:52 pm

Nessie wrote:Back when this thread was started, there were two active deniers here. Bob, who ran away leaving a number of unanswered questions specific to TII. He could only evidence mass transiting to camps and limited transiting between certain camps. He utterly failed to show TII was a transit camp. Then David, who actually admitted he had no evidence for TII as a transit camp and instead tried to divert attention to Malkinia and get back onto a more familiar debate over remains.

Fact is TII was near a work camp (TI) and an ideal place for transiting (Malkinia). It was on its own railway spur, in woods, away from other places, part of the AR camp system and there are graves there with an unknown amount of bodies in them as the Nazis went to the trouble of burning them. A few deaths would have been dealt with by mass grave and a quick body dump. Then there is no record, evidence or contemporary report of any Jew being transited on from TII.
Bob is back on Rodoh 2.0. He's a trip. I guess you scared him off. Also Bob doesn't understand when he's beaten. He just declares victory and shuts the discussion off. :lol:

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 am

Nessie wrote: Fact is TII was near a work camp (TI) and an ideal place for transiting (Malkinia). It was on its own railway spur, in woods, away from other places, part of the AR camp system and there are graves there with an unknown amount of bodies in them as the Nazis went to the trouble of burning them. A few deaths would have been dealt with by mass grave and a quick body dump. Then there is no record, evidence or contemporary report of any Jew being transited on from TII.
Then there is no record, evidence or contemporary report of any Jew being transited on from TII.

Nessie, you have about everything wrong.
Layout
Treblinka II was NOT on its own railroad spur. It shared the
spur with Treblinka I and with the huge quarry operation. Most of the camp
was entirely in the open, in the middle of plowed fields. This can be seen in
the aerial photograph at http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic/bigarie.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The part of the camp where Believers guess/claim that all the killing, burying, digging up, burning, and bone grinding went on is not only in the open but visible 250 meters
from the Malkenia Treblinka rail line and road!
Human Remains found
As to human remains found. About 250 bodies were found (the Soviets claimed
5,000) and a small amount of partially cremated remains.
It was the lack of significant amounts of human remains that led the Soviets to
claim that the bodies had been turned into paving material.

Transit OUT of Treblinka II

Like the propaganda lie that the "Germans destroyed all evidence" the
claim no person sent to Treblinka left alive has been the Big Proof of Believers.

In fact, thousands of people transited through Treblinka.
I just watched an excellent video of numerous interviewees recorded by the
Shoah Foundation showing just that.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:44 am

David wrote:In fact, thousands of people transited through Treblinka.
I just watched an excellent video of numerous interviewees recorded by the
Shoah Foundation showing just that.
And you can cite valid information and/or have links to any of that? If so, please be so kind and share that.
Lard, save me from your followers.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:56 am

Our deniers are simply ignoring Sturdy Colls' "preliminary findings" linked to here:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Cerdic wrote:Thomas Kues did make an attempt to explain away the new findings
http://revblog.codoh.com/2012/01/comment-sturdy-colls/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, but that Incoherent History posting dates to January 2012 whereas the preliminary findings recently posted by Sturdy Colls' summarize her team's 2013 work. Preliminary Results of the Survey at Treblinka II (the extermination camp)

For TI: Preliminary Results of the Survey at Treblinka I (the labour camp) and the Execution Site

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:00 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote: Fact is TII was near a work camp (TI) and an ideal place for transiting (Malkinia).
Malkinia was a camp for foreign volunteers of the SS (not Jews), held only 4,000 people, had no watch towers and David already has been told all of this. He is lying as per usual.

MiG Ia, Bericht ueber den Stand der Organisation und Ausbildung der Ostlegionen, H.Qu, den 10.8.42
Sonderlager Malkinia
Malkinia
Turk 734
Aserb 895
Georg. 1065
Arm. 778
Nordk. -
Versch. 139
Summe 3631

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:The part of the camp where Believers guess/claim that all the killing, burying, digging up, burning, and bone grinding went on is not only in the open but visible 250 meters
From where David?
Treblinka Extermination camp.jpg

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:Like the propaganda lie that the "Germans destroyed all evidence" the claim no person sent to Treblinka left alive has been the Big Proof of Believers.
You are a moron. We have all the living eyewitnesses sent to Treblinka who gave evidence. Abraham Krzepicki, Yankel Wiernik, Chil Rajchman and so on and so on. Stop lying.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:09 am

Thanks Matthew, the Malkinia gambit fell apart when Laurentz Dahl/Thomas Kues tried it on CODOH as long ago as 2007 in this wipeout of a thread. The only mystery here is why David is reviving long-ago debunked BS.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:14 am

Desperation? The preliminary report alone must be devastating and promises the death knell to lies and fabrications.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:27 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:The only mystery here is why David is reviving long-ago debunked BS.
That's because he is mad as a hatter.....
David the insane holocaust denier wrote:Fact is TII was near a work camp (TI) and an ideal place for transiting (Malkinia).....the part of the camp where Believers guess/claim that all the killing, burying, digging up, burning, and bone grinding went on is not only in the open but visible 250 meters
Malkinia is 3.7 miles north of Treblinka.

Why would Germans transport Jews from Treblinka to Malkinia if it was only 250 metres away? Are you really that stupid?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:43 am

Statistical Mechanic wrote:Our deniers are simply ignoring Sturdy Colls' "preliminary findings" linked to here:
Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Cerdic wrote:Thomas Kues did make an attempt to explain away the new findings
http://revblog.codoh.com/2012/01/comment-sturdy-colls/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, but that Incoherent History posting dates to January 2012 whereas the preliminary findings recently posted by Sturdy Colls' summarize her team's 2013 work. Preliminary Results of the Survey at Treblinka II (the extermination camp)

For TI: Preliminary Results of the Survey at Treblinka I (the labour camp) and the Execution Site
Did Colls find any mass graves?
Does she give any idea of the amount of human "ashes" she found?

All Colls has done is repeat the Lukaszkiewicz search of 1945, except
she claims that the buildings Lukaszkiewicz found in 1945 were destroyed by
the GERMANS and she seems to have missed the pits of garbage and documents.

Colls has not even bothered (it seems) to review the aerial and ground photographs
taken in 1945 and 1946 and the Polish survey of the camp.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:02 am

David the really stupid holocaust denier wrote:Did Colls find any mass graves?
Yes, the team found new empty mass graves. There are freshly discovered empty mass graves by the tree line. Next question.
David the really stupid holocaust denier wrote: Does she give any idea of the amount of human "ashes" she found?
That's in the 2014 report coming out. Bad luck. Her team found both cremated and non-cremated human body parts. Did you miss my earlier quote on purpose?
David the really stupid holocaust denier wrote:All Colls has done is repeat the Lukaszkiewicz search of 1945,
You are lying again. Colls had GPR, MRI, water table sonar, seismic readers, computer CAD and surveying software, surveyed fresh excavation pits, and many tools that Lukaszkiewicz never had in 1945. Didn't you know that? Well you are really stupid, so that probably explains why you don't know anything.
David the really stupid holocaust denier wrote: Colls has not even bothered (it seems) to review the aerial and ground photographs taken in 1945 and 1946 and the Polish survey of the camp.
They are in her report as her starting basis with the eyewitness reports, you complete moron.

Why do you lie all the time?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:19 am

Maybe he isn't lying? Maybe he just doesn't know how to read?
Preliminary Results of the Survey at Treblinka II (the extermination camp)

Through integrated field survey and the correlation of aerial images and LiDAR data, the current marked camp boundary has been shown to be incorrectly located. Thus, the camp appears to have been considerably larger than previously thought and this has implications for the existence of features relating to the Living Camp part of the site (part of which is currently located in a forested area outside of the marked camp boundary).

Non-invasive geophysical survey has allowed the location of a number of mass graves and cremation pits to be determined in the extermination camp. These areas were then avoided during more invasive work so as to comply with Jewish Halacha Law. These graves will hopefully be marked in the future.

Targeted topographic and geophysical survey across the site has helped to identify the locations of key structures and features associated with the operation of the camp including the Lazarett, railway platform (which was substantially larger than the symbolic platform that is present), the Tyrolean Guard Tower, waste pits, and the camp entrance.
http://blogs.staffs.ac.uk/archaeology/p ... tion-camp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:38 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Maybe he isn't lying? Maybe he just doesn't know how to read?
Well, he certainly can't format a post without getting disorientated and confused.

However it's more about his failing memory. He can never remember to answer questions he's been asked, even if they are in the post he is responding to.

I'd just put it down to "David" being really really stupid. However "David" may have some competition here soon. The moronic holocaust denier "Clayton Moore" has just been banned from JREF and will probably try join here. He is as dumb as "David" which is statistically amazing, but understandable that they both are holocaust deniers.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:01 am

Crazy Matty wrote:
David the Skeptic wrote:Did Colls find any mass graves?
Yes, the team found new empty mass graves. There are freshly discovered empty mass graves by the tree line. Next question.

"new empty mass graves?" You goofball. A mass grave has
to have bodies in it. Are you trying to say she found signs of disturbed earth
which she feels are mass graves that were emptied of bodies and refilled with
earth?
So the answer is simple...she didn't find any mass graves.
You slithery old Believer.

David the really stupid holocaust denier wrote: Does she give any idea of the amount of human "ashes" she found?
That's in the 2014 report coming out. Bad luck. Her team found both cremated and non-cremated human body parts. Did you miss my earlier quote on purpose?
David the Skeptic wrote:All Colls has done is repeat the Lukaszkiewicz search of 1945,
You are lying again. Colls had GPR, MRI, water table sonar, seismic readers, computer CAD and surveying software, surveyed fresh excavation pits, and many tools that Lukaszkiewicz never had in 1945. Didn't you know that? Well you are really stupid, so that probably explains why you don't know anything.
Crazy Matty, Lukaszkiewicz had a much better investigation tool.
He had huge crews of Polish workers who actually excavated the site. He
also had some "eye witnesses" who kept directing to locations of mass graves.
He also had a surveyor. So you are just being stupid again, trying to claim that,
THIS TIME, Believers actually have some reasonable evidence of 980,000 bodies.

David the Skeptic wrote: Colls has not even bothered (it seems) to review the aerial and ground photographs taken in 1945 and 1946 and the Polish survey of the camp.
They are in her report as her starting basis with the eyewitness reports, you complete moron.

Why do you lie all the time?
Trouble reading, Crazy Matty? Yes, she takes the "eye witness" tales. (Lukaszkiewicz was one better, he took actual "eye witnesses.")

I said she did not review aerial and ground photographs taken in 1945 and 1946.
You are an idiot, Crazy Matty. You probably don't even understand why it is
important.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:16 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Maybe he isn't lying? Maybe he just doesn't know how to read?
Preliminary Results of the Survey at Treblinka II (the extermination camp)

Non-invasive geophysical survey has allowed the location of a number of mass graves and cremation pits to be determined in the extermination camp. These areas were then avoided during more invasive work so as to comply with Jewish Halacha Law. These graves will hopefully be marked in the future.
Maybe I think about what was actually found and avoid the
BS.

Colls is doing exactly what Lukaszkiewicz did before her.
Lukaszkiewicz and his "eye witness" guide thought they would find hundreds
of thousands of bodies because that was what the "eye witnesses" said.
But they could NOT find more than a few dozen skulls and one or two pits with
partially cremated human remains mixed with sand.
So Lukaszkiewicz became unclear. He never tells the number of pits he found,
or the number of skulls, or the density of remains in a pit.

He is only clear on one thing. He found no mass graves.
Just like the Soviets before him.

But let's start real simple...
Does any Believer here think that Colls found 980,000 bodies?

Come on, Crazy Matty, climb up on your soap box. How many bodies (or skeletons) is Colls going to say she found? 100,000? 200,000?

50? 100?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:20 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote: Lukaszkiewicz had a much better investigation tool. He had huge crews of Polish workers who actually excavated the site.
You are lying again. Lukaszkiewicz had 20 road workers. Do you know how many qualified forensic archaeologists went on the 2013 survey from Staffordshire University alone? No?

So why did you fabricate this story?

"using the services of 20 workers who had been mustered by the village administration for carrying out roadwork" . / Justice Lukaszkiewicz

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:25 am

Crazy Matty and Roberto are both fervent Believers in the "Treblinka Gold Rush Tale."
That is the claim that it was Polish peasants equipped with Soviet heavy munitions
who blew up "the evidence" at Treblinka II to recover huge cashes of hidden
gold and jewels. :shock: :shock:

Care to tell us how many gold coins were found by the Colls search, Crazy Matty?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:26 am

"David" doesn't seem to know how cremation pits work. And what's left. And what can be found after sixty years...
Last edited by scrmbldggs on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:28 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:Colls is doing exactly what Lukaszkiewicz did before her.
David?
Did Lukaszkiewicz have ground penetrating radar in 1945? Yes/No
Did Caroline Colls have round penetrating radar in 2013? Yes/No

How did Lukaszkiewicz look for disturbances underground to know where to dig?

Why are you lying non stop at the moment?

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:But they could NOT find more than a few dozen skulls and one or two pits with partially cremated human remains mixed with sand.
You are lying again Lukaszkiewicz observed 20,000 square metres of human ash. Here is a photo of one of the piles of human ash.
Treblinka ash 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:33 am

Make it up Matty wrote:
David the Skeptic wrote: Lukaszkiewicz had a much better investigation tool. He had huge crews of Polish workers who actually excavated the site.
[You are lying again. Lukaszkiewicz had 20 road workers. Do you know how many qualified forensic archaeologists went on the 2013 survey from Staffordshire University alone? No?

So why did you fabricate this story?

"using the services of 20 workers who had been mustered by the village administration for carrying out roadwork" . / Justice Lukaszkiewicz
Crazy Matty, seems to have "overlooked" the rest of what
Lukaszkiewicz wrote.

"November 10, 1945
The work was continued, with 36 workers assigned who had been commandeered for roadwork. "

So why did you try and minimize the crew working with Lukaszkiewicz?
He had plenty of muscle to do the job.
How many mass graves did he find?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:35 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:Crazy Matty and Roberto are both fervent Believers in the "Treblinka Gold Rush Tale."That is the claim that it was Polish peasants equipped with Soviet heavy munitions" who blew up "the evidence" at Treblinka II to recover huge cashes of hidden gold and jewels.
No David. You are lying again. Not only did I supply you with a photo of the Treblinka "gold rush" in action, I supplied you a photo of a Russian soldier in the same photo. It was the Germans who destroyed Treblinka. Didn't you know about Sonderaction 1005? Wow, you really are ignorant.
Treblinka gold rush2.jpg
Sonderaktion1005
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:43 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:Lukaszkiewicz had a much better investigation tool. He had huge crews of Polish workers who actually excavated the site.
Matthew Ellard wrote:You are lying again. Lukaszkiewicz had 20 road workers. Do you know how many qualified forensic archaeologists went on the 2013 survey from Staffordshire University alone? No?

David the lying holocaust denier wrote:Crazy Matty, seems to have "overlooked" the rest of what Lukaszkiewicz wrote.

The work was continued, with 36 workers assigned who had been commandeered for roadwork. "Justice Lukaszkiewicz

So the "huge crews" that Lukaszkiewicz had were only 20 road workers on three days and 36 road workers on four days And how many qualified forensic archaeologists from Staffordshire University alone, went to Treblinka in 2013?

Why are you lying so much?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:48 am

Crazy Matty wrote:
David the Observant Skeptic wrote:Colls is doing exactly what Lukaszkiewicz did before her.

How did Lukaszkiewicz look for disturbances underground to know where to dig?

Why are you lying non stop at the moment?

??? Crazy Matty, take a breath. Lukaszkiewicz was at the
site in 1945 with a survivor. He had at least 36 workers to dig wherever the
"eye witness" said there would be bodies. He found no bodies.
end of that story. So Lukaszkiewicz claimed that all the bodies had been
cremated. That's what he says.

[quote="David the skeptic]But they could NOT find more than a few dozen skulls and one or two pits with partially cremated human remains mixed with sand.
[b]You are lying again [/b] Lukaszkiewicz observed 20,000 square metres of human ash. Here is a photo of one of the piles of human ash.
Treblinka ash 2.jpg
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

What does "observed 20,000 sq meters of human ash" mean?
It is a fantastic tale presented in lieu of actual quantitative evidence.

For example, how many skulls did Lukaszkiewicz find at the scene of the crime?
12? 5? What age?
That is an important fact and Lukaszkiewicz muffed it.

How many pits of "human ash" did he find. Lukaszkiewicz don't tell

While admitting the human remains were mixed with sand, what was the
relative density.? Lukaszkiewicz don't tell.

How many pits of garbage did he find? Lukaszkiewicz don't tell.

How many documents did he find? Lukaszkiewicz don't tell.

Lukaszkiewicz, by the way, was the "investigator" of Majdanek.
He was only off there by 450%!

Oh, how many gold coins do Lukaszkiewicz find? :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:52 am

David the really stupid holocaust denier wrote:What does "observed 20,000 sq meters of human ash" mean?
It means that Justice Lukaszkiewicz observed 20,000 square metres of the cremated ash, of executed Jews, at Treblinka in piles that he took photos of. Here is a photo of one of those piles. How tall is this pile David?
Treblinka ash 2.jpg

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:54 am

Crazy Matty wrote:
So the "huge crews" that Lukaszkiewicz had were only 20 road workers on three days and 36 road workers on four days And how many qualified forensic archaeologists from Staffordshire University alone, went to Treblinka in 2013?

Why are you lying so much?[
/b]

Why are you avoiding the obvious? Lukaszkiewicz had
plenty of muscle to find any mass graves. He didn't.
Neither did the Soviets.

Now we have Colls. I sure she was well funded with lots of Believer volunteers.
But guess what, Crazy Matty.
She seems to have struck out on finding any real mass graves either.
Seems she has found disturbed earth which seems to be (in Believer talk)
new empty mass graves!?!

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:59 am

David the lying holocaust denier wrote: Lukaszkiewicz had plenty of muscle to find any mass graves. He didn't
You are lying again. Here is Lukaszkiewicz describing a mass grave he found with body parts in it.

its walls give recognizable evidence of the presence of a large quantity of ashes as well as human remains – was further excavated in order to discover the depth of the pit in this part of the camp. Numerous human remains were found by these excavations, partially still in a state of decomposition.

Why do you lie so much? Why does Dr Colls make you shake with fear?

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:00 am

Crazy Matty wrote:
David the Skeptic wrote:What does "observed 20,000 sq meters of human ash" mean?
It means that Justice Lukaszkiewicz observed 20,000 square metres of the cremated ash, of executed Jews, at Treblinka in piles that he took photos of. Here is a photo of one of those piles. How tall is this pile David?
Treblinka ash 2.jpg
Oh? The ash looked Jewish? Anyway, I discount Lukaszkiewicz's
tale as meaningless and contradicted by current conditions at Treblinka, i.e..
lack of significant human remains over the site.

Anyway, the pile looks about 3.5 meters tall and looks to have very little
human bones or ashes in it.

So how many skulls did Lukaszkiewicz find? That would be an interesting figure.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:04 am

David the insane holocaust denier wrote:Oh? The ash looked Jewish?
No David. The ash was human ash from humans. Are you claiming the 20,000 square metres of human ash at Treblinka was not Jewish. Is that because you are insane?
David the insane holocaust denier wrote: Anyway, I discount Lukaszkiewicz's tale as meaningless
Of course you do. You are a retarded holocaust denier remember? You hate Jews.

David
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by David » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:08 am

Crazy Matty who cannot read wrote: Here is Lukaszkiewicz describing a mass grave he found with body parts in it. [/color]

its walls give recognizable evidence of the presence of a large quantity of ashes as well as human remains – was further excavated in order to discover the depth of the pit in this part of the camp. Numerous human remains were found by these excavations, partially still in a state of decomposition.

Why do you lie so much? Why does Dr Colls make you shake with fear?
The Examining Judge of Siedlce, on November 13, 1945, rules in consideration of the fact that with great probability no mass graves are any longer to be found on the grounds of the former camp today,

Crazy Matty. The Judge says there are no mass graves (with great probability)

You, being a crazy Believer go off and lie that Lukaszkiewicz IS describing a mass grave. Just read what he says.

What he is describing is a pit with some mixed human remains in it.
There is no quantification. It is left up to crazy Believers like you to expand
the unclear description into hundreds of thousands of bodies.

As to Dr. Colls- She has found exactly the same small (2,500) amount of remains.
That seems to be it. Unfortunately, I suspect she will be as vague as Lukaszkiewicz.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:17 am

Dude, you're really scared, aintcha?