Can you show me some proof/s?

Discussions
RICH-ENGLAND
Poster

Re: Can you show me some proof/s?

Post by RICH-ENGLAND » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Bob wrote:
RICH-ENGLAND wrote:you said i avoided something, i havent avoided anything because i have no stance on the holocaust, im simply taking your disengenuous behaviour to task.

glad you have finally admitted that youre a holocaust denier. after all that bs that you was scared...

it now makes a mockery of a lot of your defence for avoiding answering certain questions, youre going to find it harder to avoid things now your position is clear.

thanks

rich
Bob wrote:

Another strawman, according to you don´t believe = deny. I wasn´t scared, simply another strawman from you. Every questions were answered, you avoided every.

So try these please at least.

1)Do you believe that nazi homocidal gas chambers did exists?
2)Do you believe that nazi homicidal steam chambers did exist?
3)Do you believe that nazi homicidal diesel gas chambers did exist?

4)Do you believe that holocaust did happen?

Answer please, thanks.

funny stuff bob, you said in your own words that you dont believe and now youre equating that was down to me...... hilarious.
and how is it a strawman? lol, a strawman is created to avoid other things but im not arguing anything except your disengenuous behaviour so there is no strawman duuur, you arent very smart are you?

ok, ill answer, i dont avoid llike you....

1) yes i do believe there was gas chambers
2) no idea about steam chambers as its not a claim i know anything about.
3) no idea about diesel chambers as its not a claim i know enough about but from what ive read so far it would appear that witnesses may have been mistaken on the fuel, but again i dont know so cant give an opinion.

just to make my opinion absolutely clearr so you dont try and twist it.. the first casualty of war is the truth, and no doubt there was plenty of exagerated propaganda, BUT the holocaust did happen in my opinion and the nazis did exterminate jews and other people.

am i going to defend that? no, because i dont care and dont know enough, its not my subject, i just dont like disengenuous people such as yourself with your kangaroo court nonsense.

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:12 pm

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:
Bob wrote:
RICH-ENGLAND wrote:you said i avoided something, i havent avoided anything because i have no stance on the holocaust, im simply taking your disengenuous behaviour to task.

glad you have finally admitted that youre a holocaust denier. after all that bs that you was scared...

it now makes a mockery of a lot of your defence for avoiding answering certain questions, youre going to find it harder to avoid things now your position is clear.

thanks

rich
Bob wrote:

Another strawman, according to you don´t believe = deny. I wasn´t scared, simply another strawman from you. Every questions were answered, you avoided every.

So try these please at least.

1)Do you believe that nazi homocidal gas chambers did exists?
2)Do you believe that nazi homicidal steam chambers did exist?
3)Do you believe that nazi homicidal diesel gas chambers did exist?

4)Do you believe that holocaust did happen?

Answer please, thanks.

funny stuff bob, you said in your own words that you dont believe and now youre equating that was down to me...... hilarious.
and how is it a strawman? lol, a strawman is created to avoid other things but im not arguing anything except your disengenuous behaviour so there is no strawman duuur, you arent very smart are you?

ok, ill answer, i dont avoid llike you....

3) no idea about diesel chambers as its not a claim i know enough about but from what ive read so far it would appear that witnesses may have been mistaken on the fuel, but again i dont know so cant give an opinion.

just to make my opinion absolutely clearr so you dont try and twist it.. the first casualty of war is the truth, and no doubt there was plenty of exagerated propaganda, BUT the holocaust did happen in my opinion and the nazis did exterminate jews and other people.

am i going to defend that? no, because i dont care and dont know enough, its not my subject, i just dont like disengenuous people such as yourself with your kangaroo court nonsense.
So you believe only in Zyklon B (cyanide) homicidal gas chambers since you have no idea about the others, right? Answer please.

So you are believer, ok. so:
RICH-ENGLAND wrote: Jan 12, 2012 11:06 pm

i have NEVER ever in my whole life stated my stance or opinion of the holocaust or ww2, i am not in any way whatsoever affiliated with any believer or denier group...

Jan 19, 2012 6:00 am
what have i avoided? iive already told you many many many times that im neither a believer nor a denier, ive never ever stated my stance on the holocaust or ww2.
Did you lied?
Or did you began to believe after this quotes and did you started to believe only a few hours ago?

Tell me, no dodging, you dodged too many questions, please answer at least these.
the first casualty of war is the truth
I have no problem to say, that this is the frist thing from you which does make sense.
Last edited by Bob on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RICH-ENGLAND
Poster

Post by RICH-ENGLAND » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:19 pm

how did i lie? . i believe some of it but not all of it as ive just told you. duuur. so i am neither nor am i affiliated with any group. its not my subject and i dont care. is that hard to understand ?. you aren't very smart are you?
i wil re post what i said just so you can read it again and get your tiny brain round it.

just to make my opinion absolutely clearr so you dont try and twist it.. the first casualty of war is the truth, and no doubt there wa plenty of exagerated propaganda, BUT the holocaust did happen in my opinion and the nazis did exterminate jews and other people.am i going to defend that? no, because i dont care and dont know enough, its not my subject, i just dont like disengenuous people such as yourself with your kangaroo court nonsense.

reatd that carefully as you didn't seem to understand that i dont believe all of it...

everything i say makes sense bob, youre just too thick and twisted to get it

thanks

rich

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:25 pm

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:how did i lie? . i believe some of it but not all of it as ive just told you. duuur. so i am neither nor am i affiliated with any group. its not my subject and i dont care. is that hard to understand ?. you aren't very smart are you?
i wil re post what i said just so you can read it again and get your tiny brain round it.

just to make my opinion absolutely clearr so you dont try and twist it.. the first casualty of war is the truth, and no doubt there wa plenty of exagerated propaganda, BUT the holocaust did happen in my opinion and the nazis did exterminate jews and other people.am i going to defend that? no, because i dont care and dont know enough, its not my subject, i just dont like disengenuous people such as yourself with your kangaroo court nonsense.

reatd that carefully as you didn't seem to understand that i dont believe all of it...

everything i say makes sense bob, youre just too thick and twisted to get it

thanks

rich
i believe some of it but not all of it as ive just told you
This mean what? Again:

Do you believe only in Zyklon B (cyanide) homicidal gas chambers since you have no idea about the others? Yes or No?

Rich, no dodging, you said:
RICH-ENGLAND wrote:"
Jan 19, 2012 6:00 am
iive already told you many many many times that im neither a believer nor a denier"
Now you told me that you believe, so you are believer:
RICH-ENGLAND wrote:"BUT the holocaust did happen
So did you started to believe only a few hours ago? Yes or No?
If no, you have lied to me in your quotes when you acussed me of calling you believer, simple.

This ain´t look good for you.

RICH-ENGLAND
Poster

Post by RICH-ENGLAND » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:39 pm

are you really that thick,?, ive just answered you and re posted it for you. cant you read? there is no dodging as it was answered the first time and answered straight and honest unlike you and your changing from believer to denier and back again. duuuur, you arent very smart are you? i will re post it just to show everyone that its been answered and youre being silly.

and just to state something i dont believe, i dont believe the original numbers nor do i believe baby bonfires (although that could be true for all i know)

there, that cannot possibly be any clearer, i believe some stuff but not all, so i am neither believer nor denier, i am somewhere in the middle.

how does it not look good for me? hahahahahaha, you are seriously stupid and deluded.....and in whos eyes does it not look good for me? some deluded crackpot|? cos i doubt youll get anyone else to agree on that except maybe david but i dont think even he is that stupid.

everyone that reads this thread will see perfectly clear who dodges and who doesnt, who is disengenuous, who creates strawmen and who avoids addressing points that he cant answer like with all the "wall of text" excuses you keep making to avoid stuff... thats YOU .

thanks

rich

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:48 pm

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:are you really that thick,?, ive just answered you and re posted it for you. cant you read? there is no dodging as it was answered the first time and answered straight and honest unlike you and your changing from believer to denier and back again. duuuur, you arent very smart are you? i will re post it just to show everyone that its been answered and youre being silly.

and just to state something i dont believe, i dont believe the original numbers nor do i believe baby bonfires (although that could be true for all i know)

there, that cannot possibly be any clearer, i believe some stuff but not all, so i am neither believer nor denier, i am somewhere in the middle.

how does it not look good for me? hahahahahaha, you are seriously stupid and deluded.....and in whos eyes does it not look good for me? some deluded crackpot|? cos i doubt youll get anyone else to agree on that except maybe david but i dont think even he is that stupid.

everyone that reads this thread will see perfectly clear who dodges and who doesnt, who is disengenuous, who creates strawmen and who avoids addressing points that he cant answer like with all the "wall of text" excuses you keep making to avoid stuff... thats YOU .

thanks

rich
Rich this is more and more bizzare, first you are neither believer or denier at 6:00am, than you believe that Holocaust happen and you are believer at 2:45pm and now you are telling me that your are "somewhere in the middle"? at 3:39pm

There is no "middle" you believe that holocaust happen, or you not believe that did happen, so what is your final statement please? Do you believe or do not believe that holocaust happen?

Your are more and more confused.

Again dodging:

Do you believe only in Zyklon B (cyanide) homicidal gas chambers since you have no idea about the others? Yes or No?

P.S. interesting, can you tell me which question wasn´t adressed by me? I did not avoid anything, but I see you are completely dodging.

RICH-ENGLAND
Poster

Post by RICH-ENGLAND » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:43 pm

this is hilarious bob, you werent concerned about the word "holocaust" or its definition before, yet suddenly a change of mind on what that word means as shown by these quotes here.
Bob wrote:I don´t believe in gassings, mass shootings or plan to exterminate, but even without it holocaust could happen, yes why not when someone want to call it holocaust anyway, why not, but isn´t propably cool enough without the things above.

i was a believer at 2.45? really? how did you invent that one then?.

the rest of your questions have been answered 3 times already, now i will make it 4.

here is something youve constantly dodged from the other thread.
prove to me that 10 jews moved on from trblinka and re settled somewhere, i want photos or video, records from the camp and where they went after, and dna evidence?

shouldnt be that hard if you claim that it was a transit camp and they werent executed....

there must be thousands of people that transited to new places (not other camps) if it was just a transit camp

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
theres been plenty here too, but everyone can read that for themselves.

thanks

rich

RICH-ENGLAND
Poster

Post by RICH-ENGLAND » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

also, i asked you first about holocaust and youve still failed to give a clear answer.

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:39 pm

RICH-ENGLAND wrote:this is hilarious bob, you werent concerned about the word "holocaust" or its definition before, yet suddenly a change of mind on what that word means as shown by these quotes here.
Bob wrote:I don´t believe in gassings, mass shootings or plan to exterminate, but even without it holocaust could happen, yes why not when someone want to call it holocaust anyway, why not, but isn´t propably cool enough without the things above.

i was a believer at 2.45? really? how did you invent that one then?.

the rest of your questions have been answered 3 times already, now i will make it 4.

prove to me that 10 jews moved on from trblinka and re settled somewhere, i want photos or video, records from the camp and where they went after, and dna evidence?

shouldnt be that hard if you claim that it was a transit camp and they werent executed....

there must be thousands of people that transited to new places (not other camps) if it was just a transit camp

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=17590" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
theres been plenty here too, but everyone can read that for themselves.

thanks

rich
RICH-ENGLAND wrote:i was a believer at 2.45? really? how did you invent that one then?.
No invention, i already quoted you, here again
RICH-ENGLAND wrote:
Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm
BUT the holocaust did happen
You was believer? So now you don´t believe? Rich, man, what is wrong with you?
this is hilarious bob, you werent concerned about the word "holocaust" or its definition before, yet suddenly a change of mind on what that word means as shown by these quotes here.
Nothing hilarious, you are the one who presented me the correct orthodox definition from wiki which I should have to adress, so i am using this definition, and I already answered you that according to this definition I don´t believe in Holocaust, simple, I said it at Jan 19, 2012 5:43 am.

If you are finally believer and not somewhere in the middle, this means that you have lied here only a few hours ago and alsofor many many many times before:
RICH-ENGLAND wrote:Jan 19, 2012 6:00 am
iive already told you many many many times that im neither a believer nor a denier"
You lied, you was believer whole time. Or do you want to tell me that you started to believe that holocaust did happen only a few hours ago and before you didn´t believe? I don´t think so since this would mean that you was denier before, don´t forget, according to you - not believing = denying, see your answer when I said "I don´t believe in holocaust"
RICH-ENGLAND wrote: Jan 19, 2012 6:33 am
glad you have finally admitted that youre a holocaust denier.
Is nice how you jumped to another subject when you are desperate, classic.

I did not dodged it, I adressed it and, as you can see there, my last words were "nothing to add" after I made final concluion when nobody have something to say, only insults, sorry, but I do not follow this thread anymore from my last comment.

Your demands are absurd, no DNA profiling existed at that time, first DNA profiling test is reported in 1984, videos gain, did not exist at this time, no video cameras (don´t blame me, these are your words, is not my problem that you used word video) Records were provided in the thread, but you ignore it, I already informed you. Photos, sorry, but there was no need to take photos of every prisoner in each camp after each transit, your demand is again absurd.

Now please, answer my questions, no dodging again.

This is last try, I really don´t have whole day again to get some answers from you, you seems to be completely confused and lost in your own lies and contradictions.

P.S. No absurditites like DNA again, I beg you, this is too much.

Bob
Regular Poster

Post by Bob » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 pm

I would like to deal with one of the claims of Sergey Romanov. He made this claim on the first page:
Sergey Romanov wrote:The Holocaust History Project is a well-known and credible site....
I asked simple question:
Bob wrote:5)Appel to authority, or can you prove that is well-know as credible site?
His answer
Sergey Romanov wrote:Oh, it doesn't actually need serious proof, no more than "Sun rises in the East". I do wish you to beclown yourself by arguing that The Holocaust History Project is suddenly not credible. Still, I did give a specific ref too: van Pelt's book Case for Auschwitz. Cf. p. 498, for example.
I asked again:
Bob wrote:12)Can you provide me with quote from Pelt´s book which prove well-known credibility of H-H.org?
His answer:
Sergey Romanov wrote:Yes, I can. But I won't. I'm afraid, you will have to go to the library. Why should I make life easier for you? I gave you the exact reference. Off you go!
I finally had opportunity to see english version and I took a look on page 498, here is the only relevant part:
"I asked and received help from Richard Green, who holds a Ph. D. in chemistry from Standford University and who in the late 1990s published several articles about Rudolf´s chemistry on the Web site http://www.Holocaust.org." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, set up and maintained by Harry Mazal."

Case for Auschwitz, p. 498.
As can be seen, Romanov lied, there is no mention that holocaust-history.org is well known and credible site, there is not even mention of the name of this website, only one mention that Green published his articles on site holocaust.org, even in the case that this was the old name of h-h.org website (I doubt it, i didn´t find even one single google link with this website), this can´t change the fact that there is not even one single word or proof about claim "well know and credible site".

Another bogus note/source from believer and holocaust controvesialist, no wonder he didn´t want to provide me with quote and no wonder he disappeared.