A side note

Discussions
Roberto Muehlenkamp
Poster

A side note

Post by Roberto Muehlenkamp » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Readers of my OP on the thread Proof that “alleged Bełżec grave # 3/3” contains the remains may have linked to the webpage The Report of Wehrmachts Officer Wilhelm Cornides and seen on top of that page a “Note to our viewers” reading as follows:

Unauthorized links to our website from the controversial and grossly inaccurate hate blog postings of the following persons:
Roberto Muehlenkamp - Sergey Romanov - Dr. Nick Terry
Are not condoned by ARC. We maintain no connection to Holocaust hate blogs, and would caution all to avoid being mislead by these individuals.

Links embedded in the names lead to blogs or webpages claiming that the respective person was “banned” or “barred” from “ARC http://www.DeathCamps.org “. In my case the announcement is dated 20 March 2010 and followed by 3 anonymous comments dated 21 March 2010 approvingly referring to my “banning”.

In case any of our readers should wonder what this is about, here’s a short summary of a long story going back to 2006:

Sadly it is not only in "Revisionist" cloud-cuckoo-land that one finds mentally unstable characters.

In what some deniers call the "mainstream Holocaustian community" there is a fellow by the name of Carmelo Lisciotto, who developed an obsessive hatred of me and my fellow bloggers Sergey Romanov and Dr. Nick Terry after Sergey exposed certain sloppy practices in obtaining or checking evidence that would have allowed "Revisionists" to get fake material posted on the "Aktion Reinhard Camps" (ARC) website and then discredit that site for using such material. Following this exposure the person responsible for such practices, a certain Chris Webb (who also happened to be the "secretary" of the ARC research group and owner of the website's domain) appropriated the website, which has since been inactive (except for additions like the instructively silly "Note to our viewers" quoted above), and opened a new website called Holocaust Education & Archive Research Team, together with the mentioned Lisciotto, who like Sergey Romanov, Nick Terry and (for a very short time) myself is a former member of the ARC research group.

Ever since then Lisciotto has been on a rather puerile defamation campaign against my fellow bloggers and me, which includes posting smear on fake blogs created for that purpose and conducting defamatory monologues with numerous alter egos on a forum called "hateblogwatch". The aforementioned blog announcing my “banning” is certain to have been created by him, and the three anonymous posts commenting the announcement also fit Lisciotto’s personality profile.

Fortunately Lisciotto puts it on so thick that anyone in his right mind will immediately recognize that these posts and blog messages stem from a single deranged mind, which is why neither I nor my fellow bloggers are concerned with his antics - on the contrary, we welcome them as free publicity for the Holocaust Controversies blog site. I even continue linking to the ARC site because the material there, which Webb fortunately chose to leave unaltered after the research group broke up, is essentially the work of able researchers (not including Webb and Lisciotto, whose new site I recommend to only use insofar as information there can be checked against other, reliable sources). I myself never contributed anything to ARC (except for an English translation of the Korherr Report they used before I joined them, IIRC) because the group broke up shortly after I had been admitted as a member.

The sad story of the ARC group’s breakup following Webb’s "coup d’etat" is documented in Sergey’s courageous blog On the demise of deathcamps.org: how fakes and arrogance killed a great undertaking, written in October 2006 and still the main reason, I presume, for Lisciotto’s pathological hatred.

Readers interested in this Lisciotto character - who should be a feast for psychiatrists and psychoanalysts - may read about his activities in the HC blogs labeled Carmelo Lisciotto.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: A side note

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:47 am

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:In what some deniers call the "mainstream Holocaustian community" there is a fellow by the name of Carmelo Lisciotto, who developed an obsessive hatred of me and my fellow bloggers Sergey Romanov and Dr. Nick Terry after Sergey exposed certain sloppy practices in obtaining or checking evidence that would have allowed "Revisionists" to get fake material posted on the "Aktion Reinhard Camps" (ARC) website and then discredit that site for using such material. .

It's alright Roberto. Although this was confusing at the time for an "outsider" to follow, it later became quite obvious someone was using a false flag. All is now back on track.

Roberto Muehlenkamp
Poster

Re: A side note

Post by Roberto Muehlenkamp » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:30 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:In what some deniers call the "mainstream Holocaustian community" there is a fellow by the name of Carmelo Lisciotto, who developed an obsessive hatred of me and my fellow bloggers Sergey Romanov and Dr. Nick Terry after Sergey exposed certain sloppy practices in obtaining or checking evidence that would have allowed "Revisionists" to get fake material posted on the "Aktion Reinhard Camps" (ARC) website and then discredit that site for using such material. .

It's alright Roberto. Although this was confusing at the time for an "outsider" to follow, it later became quite obvious someone was using a false flag. All is now back on track.

Carmelo Lisciotto's obnoxious behavior has backfired badly since I wrote this note.

Due to the smear that disfigures certain pages of the Aktion Reinhard Camps (ARC) site, run by Lisciotto in the US and by Chris Webb in the UK, The Holocaust History Project have removed their link to this site from their links page.

On the other hand, THHP have shown their appreciation of our work by introducing a link to the Holocaust Controversies blog site, some of whose present or former contributors are the targets of Lisciotto's obsessive smear.

Lisciotto's antics under the alias "Blogbuster" have alienated even the "Revisionists" on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum", where "Blogbuster" was first given a temporary ban and then not reinstated.

"Blogbuster" Lisciotto then tried to fill the new RODOH forum with his smear. There he went as far as posting under an alias ("Swany") in a manner that suggested Greg Gerdes, the abominable "president" of the (non-existing) "National Association of Forensic Historians".

This behavior, as stated by RODOH moderator "Depth Check" here, led to "Blogbuster" being permanently restricted to the RODOH forum's "Siberian Exile" section, where trolls are sent to cool so that they do not interfere with serious debate.

Following a suggestion from RODOH's owner and chief moderator, I ignore "Blogbuster" Lisciotto's ongoing rants in the "Siberian Exile" section.

What remains to be done is the removal of a certain link from the "Myth/Fact Sheet" Only Gasoline Engines Would Run Dirty Enough to Kill of the Holocaust Denial on Trial (HDOT) website, created by Dr. Deborah Lipstadt at Emory University.

The ARC page in question used to feature a supposed statement by Gustav Münzberger, one of the Treblinka extermination camp's SS supervisors and a defendant at the 1st Düsseldorf Treblinka trial. The dubious authenticity of this supposed Münzberger statement had been pointed out by Sergey Romanov back in 2006, see Sergey's blog On the demise of deathcamps.org: how fakes and arrogance killed a great undertaking. The supposed Münzberger statement nevertheless remained on the ARC website (run solely by Webb and Lisciotto after the breakup of the original research group documented in Sergey's aforementioned blog) for years, until some time in late 2011 or early 2012 when Lisciotto and/or Webb decided to replace that fake with a mendacious accusation that the same had been created by certain persons including myself (actually, as pointed out in Sergey's aforementioned blog, the fake had been obtained by Chris Webb from a person of his confidence and placed on the ARC site despite Sergey's warnings about it probably being a fake).

I have contacted the HDOT site's webmasters several times calling their attention to this link in one of their "Myth Fact Sheets", which may severely damage the HDOT site's reputation. Unfortunately there was no reaction so far.

If any of this forum's members or readers should be in contact with Dr. Deborah Lipstadt, I hereby request that such forum member or reader bring this issue to her attention so that the necessary corrections are made.