Trump will win!

Discussions
Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Re: Trump will win!

Post by Balsamo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:38 am

TJrandom wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 am
What I don’t understand is why you want to contort the definition of rape and why you seemingly support a flight from legitimate governmental authority.
Maybe just because a real rape, sorry for the lesser ones, is the worst thing that can happen to a woman or a man. And that the trend today that would define a kiss on the head from behind as a sexual assault, is an insult to the women and men who suffered from a real one.

I do not approve nor support whatever Assange could have done. And i have said many times that i wished that Assange could face trial and defend himself in front of a legitimate court of Justice without being put at risk of a deportation to a country he did indeed harmed a lot.
And put the question in one of my first posts: We will see if Assange was a paranoid fool or if his fears has some justification. It is going to take some times, but if Sweden reopen the last pending case, then the UK will have logically to deport Assange to Sweden where he will face a trial.
Then we will see how Sweden handle that hot potato concerning the US request for extradition.
And then after probably many months or years, we will see if the hot potato will only be sentenced to 5 years for "computer violation".

I just see that no one answer the basic question.
There are many tools to handle such case through the police cooperation within EU members, a letter of request is enough to have a UK prosecutor to take the role of its Swedish counterpart, or the Swedish could take a plane to London and interrogate Assange in any police station in London. Why immediatly the international ( European) arrest warrant? The only thing i said and will keep saying...unusual in an European perspective.

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:43 am

Stat:
>> I guess you are American.

There is no reason to hurl insults at TJRandom just because he disagrees with you.
You are starting to imitate Bobbo style... :mrgreen:

Well since when is being American an insult?
The point was that it was a matter of point of view. I think that i was also told to shut up on american politics, because as i foreigners, that is a non US citizen, thanks God, i could not have any valid opinion. Remember ?
The perspective of laws are just different. And the habits at least used to be different as well.
Assange is not an American neither, by the way.
I think, personally, that Sweden might not make a request for extradition. Three factors might tend against Sweden tendering such a request: first, the passage of time since 2010 and the reliance on witness testimonies in this case, second, the Swedes suspended the arrest warrant in 2017 and would have to revive it, and third, Sweden, like other countries, has had a change of government since 2010-2014.
I agree. 9 years have past and Sweden is now confronted with a very complicated "nationalist" problem. But please, there are no "witness testimonies" its is about one woman and a man. But no, the international arrest warrant was not dropped in 2017, as far as i know, hence the problem.
Would anyone but a lunatic choose to be be confined in room within an embassy for 7 years to escape a minor trial in Sweden?
On the mocking tone of such phrases as "condom criminal" and "small matters," and Swedish law, it should be recognized that Sweden's government considers itself feminist and tries to frame its laws and policies as much from women's point of view as men's, unlike many other countries, for example, the US. What may seem to an outsider like caddish behavior or trivial offensiveness are in Sweden considered differently: if Assange wanted to have unprotected sex with women, who explicitly told him no, he chose poorly which country to visit. Personally, I agree with TJRandom on this, as well.
A feminist country now, a feminist official policy? but that does not involved discrimination, whether positive or negative, right?
What is astonishing the most is that you write as if you knew exactly what happened between Assange and the Swedish lady. You might make fun of of me because of my use of "condom crime", but according to the testimonies, it is what it is.

Now if i may, i will repeat my question: are you aware of any instance of someone being the subject of a four nations negotiation and settlements, some of them being clearly illegal, for having done a "third act" without condom after a night of sex?
Balsamo, you clearly don't read the same press I do: WaPo, The Guardian, DW and other media outlets have had pieces since Assange's arrest warning about the implications for the media and expressing outrage for how this happened - heck I linked to one of these pieces, which you now imply didn't exist but which you said when you read it well expressed your own view.

Well actually, it is the contrary. I wasted precious time reading the Wapo, the Gurdian - which i always follow, bty - and yes they all did express warning about the implications that are indeed threatening them. But no i did not see any solidarity for the one who brought them the biggest scoop in history. No signs of solidarity at all, just some legitimate fear for their own future. Don't take the blame on you, i am talking about this horde of people still calling themselves journalists while pretending their {!#%@} don't stink.
Of course, it is very dangerous precedent for the freedom of the press, in general, and your first amendment. But it seems that they all pretend to feel safe because they are not really concerned, because you know, Wikileaks is no media, and Assange no journalist. That is at least the impression i got after having watched all those "debates" on various US networks.
No, and i insist, no solidarity for a person who had been illegally dragged as a bag of potatoes, into an unknown prison...

It might be something quite consensual in the USA, due to Assange being considered as a pawn of Putin, but this going to complicate a lot of things in the mist of very important European elections.
As for this: "What actions were taken after being established that the CIA and NSA were illegally spying on European citizens and governments, up to the highest level? What were the reactions in 2010 when learning all the 'crimes' committed undercover by the USA whether in Irak and Afghanistan?" I was protesting American wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and, as I posted above, I welcomed Wikileaks disclosures. As did many others, including people in the media. But unfortunately that's not all Wikileaks has done.
What the {!#%@}, Stat?
It has never been about protest against wars in Irak and Afghanistan, the leaks just showed the truth about the crimes and manipulations. It was not an ideological thing. It was about crimes committed and covered.
Have you ever been on the Wikileaks website?
Maybe you wanted to say: "unfortunately it is not the only thing wikileaks has done"!

Please, explain, what did it wrong.? and for the sake of humanity as a whole - without references to the 2016 elections. How should it have behaved instead?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:22 am

bobbo style: I'd rather be raped than tortured and/or murdered.

call me crazy............or just bobbo. Or is SM's style: bobo. The intellect and grasp of a college professor, the emotions of a drop out. Always amusing.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:57 am

Balsamo wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:38 am
TJrandom wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 am
What I don’t understand is why you want to contort the definition of rape and why you seemingly support a flight from legitimate governmental authority.
Maybe just because a real rape, sorry for the lesser ones, is the worst thing that can happen to a woman or a man. And that the trend today that would define a kiss on the head from behind as a sexual assault, is an insult to the women and men who suffered from a real one.

I do not approve nor support whatever Assange could have done. And i have said many times that i wished that Assange could face trial and defend himself in front of a legitimate court of Justice without being put at risk of a deportation to a country he did indeed harmed a lot.
And put the question in one of my first posts: We will see if Assange was a paranoid fool or if his fears has some justification. It is going to take some times, but if Sweden reopen the last pending case, then the UK will have logically to deport Assange to Sweden where he will face a trial.
Then we will see how Sweden handle that hot potato concerning the US request for extradition.
And then after probably many months or years, we will see if the hot potato will only be sentenced to 5 years for "computer violation".

I just see that no one answer the basic question.
There are many tools to handle such case through the police cooperation within EU members, a letter of request is enough to have a UK prosecutor to take the role of its Swedish counterpart, or the Swedish could take a plane to London and interrogate Assange in any police station in London. Why immediatly the international ( European) arrest warrant? The only thing i said and will keep saying...unusual in an European perspective.
Forget about the Swedish charges.... My problem with Assange goes to his personal motives, which, given his behavior are, to me highly suspect. I don't have a problem with well and rightly motivated folk exposing gov't BS, Assange, as opposed to others, has acted cowardly.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:19 am

fox-------“They put us in photos when they want to show our party is diverse,” Tlaib wrote. “However, when we ask to be at the table, or speak up about issues that impact who we are, what we fight for & why we ran in the first place, we are ignored. To truly honor our diversity is to never silence us.

Tlaib later retweeted a post by Omar, who also expressed frustration.

“I did not run for Congress to be silent,” Omar wrote. “I did not run for Congress to sit on the sidelines. I ran because I believed it was time to restore moral clarity and courage to Congress. To fight and to defend our democracy.”

Tlaib also retweeted a post by Roza Calderon, a human rights activist.

“More and more we're realizing that POC [people of color] are used as props by @TheDemocrats,” Calderon wrote. “When we run, we're told to wait our turn. When we speak about our struggles, we're told we're angry. When we ask them to stand up for us, they say we're being divisive.”
--------------------yall are crazy that's why....
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic
Custom Title: Dostawca - sciany tekstu

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:25 pm

>> A feminist country now, a feminist official policy? but that does not involved discrimination, whether positive or negative, right?

Only if you assume that male dominance is the proper state of things . . . which I don't; otherwise, policies aimed at achieving gender equity involve, to use a Swedish term, jämställdhet. One implication of this is taking into account, not only the male pov in sexual matters, but also women's, including "small things" like consent.

And with that I am off to . . . of all places . . . Sweden ;)
. . . all right we are two nations . . .

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Balsamo wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:43 am
... Would anyone but a lunatic choose to be be confined in room within an embassy for 7 years to escape a minor trial in Sweden?
Very intrigued to see that you think that Assange may be a lunatic. I hadn't considered that. :roll:

Unfortunately it seems that we have a different understanding of what constitutes rape. But I don't know what the penalty for rape is in Sweden.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:55 pm

I think that under the new Swedish sex-crimes law (2018) the penalty is 2-6 years imprisonment. I don't know what the penalty was in 2010 and that's the law under which Assange's case would proceed.

Ironically Assange's legal team is now saying that they are willing to work with the Swedish investigation, which in their theory was always a trap for sending Assange to the US (https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/kravet ... a-sverige/). But they still demand assurances that Sweden will not extradite Assange to the US. Sweden's position has been that, absent a US extradition request and without specific charges, Sweden of course cannot give blanket assurances - I suppose Sweden could tell Assange, if they decide to proceed, that in relation only to what is now a specific US charge they won't allow extradition to the US - but not give a blanket assurance. Under EU law Assange can't be extradited from either the UK or Sweden, which will continue as an EU member, if he might face the death penalty, which isn't the penalty under the specific US charge.

So Assange now seems to see Sweden as the better option for him . . . the Swedish papers I've looked at (and my language skills are suspect) don't seem to indicate whether Sweden will proceed with the case, which lawyers for one of the accusers have requested. For their part Assange's lawyers have accused Ecuador of, sorry, smearing Assange with reports of his spreading feces on the embassy walls.

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:39 pm

TJrandom wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:32 pm
Balsamo wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:43 am
... Would anyone but a lunatic choose to be be confined in room within an embassy for 7 years to escape a minor trial in Sweden?
Very intrigued to see that you think that Assange may be a lunatic. I hadn't considered that. :roll:

Unfortunately it seems that we have a different understanding of what constitutes rape. But I don't know what the penalty for rape is in Sweden.
I actually did ask this question seriously before. That is if he might be a deluded paranoid.

Sweden changed its laws regarding rape at least twice after those facts. The 2005 law, which is the one that should be used in this case, was already an improvement as it introduced, in addition to the common definition of rapes (use of force, threats, violence) the concept of "helpless state" of the victim, which is far from perfect.
Which is probably the one the alleged victim is basing her accusation.
The law states:
(...) sexual intercourse by improperly exploiting the fact that
the person, due to unconsciousness, sleep, intoxication or other drug influence, illness, physical injury
or mental disturbance, or otherwise in view of the circumstances in general, is in a helpless state.
The sentence for rape - if the circumstances are considered less aggravated - which is surely the case here - is 2 to 4 years. Otherwise it was up to six years. (quite low actually, it is 15 years in France)
And no to the question asked: the 2005 law does not mention "consent"...This has been voted recently. Now, anyone is to be able to prove that an explicit consent has been given before any sexual activities.

But it is also important to point out that in reality only between 5% and 10% of the trials ends up with a condemnation., that is jail sentences. So basically, the chances that Assange would have been sentenced to jail are quite low. 90% to 95% of those cases are in fine dismissed.

Now regarding the second case - the only one pending - here are some additional details gathered from articles 8 years ago:
X (the victim) was a fan of Assange, she went to see one of his conference. After the conference, she managed to be co-opted by the group of Assange friends and joined for dinner. During the dinner according to witnesses, she did her best to get Assange's attention and succeeded. Both went then to a movie theater where again according to witnesses they both had sex a first time, the couple then went home, and according to Assange had 4 or 5 additional intercourses, when he allegedly commit the crime of having an unprotected intercourse while she was asleep, in the morning. (Assange denies of course that she was asleep)

That is the summary of the Rape charges as to be found in various article of 2010.

I decided to dig out some additional old articles about these accusations of rape, and the least i can say is that back then, articles were much more prudent.
In a very conservative French paper, Le figaro, the journalist noted some strange things:
- Assange is officially indicted for rape on the 20th of August by a prosecutor. This indictment is overruled by another prosecutor - superior of the first one - because in his view, there are no element that allowed the suspicion of a Rape.
In September 2010, Assange is still in Sweden and did officially ask the prosecutor if he was free to leave the country.
The Prosecutor gave him the permission and Assange left Sweden on September 14, 24 days after his first indictment.

The article notes also that at that time even a feminist personality like Anna-Klara Bratt considered the accusation "suspect".
- the victims decided to file a complaint only after having met each others and learned they both had sexual relations with Assange, more than a week after the last fact which is the second case described above).
- the first victim was herself a radical feminist activist who had published on her blog on january 2010, a "manual of revenge" against an unfaithful lover.
Those elements might explain why the case was actually dismissed in September 2010.
Assange leaves the country as a free of charge man.

More than two months later, on November 18th, the decision is overruled by a third prosecutor and a warrant arrest in issued against Assange for "reasonable suspicions of f rape, sexual assault and coercion ", a international arrest warrant is issued and Assange placed on the "red list" at Interpol. Remember that he stayed 1 months in Sweden, and that he had been indicted while being there, an indictment that was overruled. The case against Assange was officially dismissed...for 2 months.******************
(Another point there are around 20 complaints filed for Rape in Sweden everyday.)

Assange was not hiding and asked to be heard, and through his defense team, proposed to be heard by the Swedish Justice in London, or in the Swedish embassy in London. there are European legal dispositions that allow that. All those propositions were denied by the special prosecutor who argued it was against the Swedish law, and insisted that he had to be deported to Sweden, a point that would be refuted later by Swedish jurists. (he will finally be heard in 2016 at the Ecuadorian embassy).
Two weeks - in december 2010 - later he is arrested by the British police in order to be deported...He fight legally this decision for two years, when in 2012 while on bail he asked asylum to the Embasssy of Ecuador in London after he lost all his legal battles.

Aren't there legitimate reasons to be suspicious?
What happened during those two months?
Why did the Swedish justice changed its mind on three occasions for one of the most common types of case in Sweden (20 a day)?

Hence the first question: Is he a deluded paranoid thinking the world (especially the USA) is against him or were some of his fears legitimate?

EDIT:
New sources bring more information.
It seems that the journalists at the Figaro, Le point, etc. made some shortcut
Here is the time line proposed by the BBC :
20 August 2010: first arrest warrant issued against Assange for Rape.
21 August : Arrest warrant withdrawn. "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape," says one of Stockholm's chief prosecutors, Eva Finne.
31 August: Assange heard by the Police. He denies the charges.
1 September 2010: Special prosecutor Marianne NY reopens the case for Rape against Assange, but does not issue any arrest warrant.
14 September 2010: Assange is granted the permission to leave Sweden by the Prosecutor. (does not appear in the BBC timeline)
18 October 2010: Assange is denied residency in Sweden which he applied for on the 18th of August (the alleged assaults took place between the 14th and 17th of August 2010)!
18 November 2010: New arrest warrant issued against Assange in relation to the rape charges.
20 November 2010: international arrest warrant issued.
8 December 2010: Assange is arrested in London.
16 December 2010: Assange is released on bail.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11949341

I left my first text unchanged because of Bobbo's post, but those are the corrections.
Last edited by Balsamo on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 pm

Balsamo wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:39 pm
Hence the first question: Is he a deluded paranoid thinking the world (especially the USA) is against him or were some of his fears legitimate?
Is having a sealed indictment on file against you cause for concern?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:44 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:25 pm
>> A feminist country now, a feminist official policy? but that does not involved discrimination, whether positive or negative, right?

Only if you assume that male dominance is the proper state of things . . . which I don't; otherwise, policies aimed at achieving gender equity involve, to use a Swedish term, jämställdhet. One implication of this is taking into account, not only the male pov in sexual matters, but also women's, including "small things" like consent.

And with that I am off to . . . of all places . . . Sweden ;)
Where again did i suggest that?
I would certainly not be with my wife had i been such types of guy. She would have ignored me or killed me if i had pretended. :lol:

the trouble today is that we push good intention to such extreme that it creates insane, almost unnatural, surreal situation, in which everybody is lost in the end. The problem, as with everything, is the extreme. Just to take an example on the Swedish law on rape and the "state of helplessness".
In 2013, there was a case of a 15 years girls who arrived at a teenagers party (8 boys from 15 to 17 years old). She had feelings with one of them, so at one stage they went into a room to have sex. Somehow, after this initial sex, all the boys went to the room and abused the girl. They all were indicted, and all acquitted because...the state of "helplessness" could not be established.
It is outrageous!
Consent was therefore introduced a couple of months later, which was long needed.
Now, recently, a new disposition is adding the provision that one must be able to prove the consent! That means that you will have to prove the consent in order to be considered innocent of the charges.
Given that all those new provision add up, it will lead to a "sexual code" so complex that engaging in some sexual relation without the assistance of a lawyer will become risky.

This is what i call a well intentioned drift or slide - don't know the exact term.
The consequences will have an impact on our societies. I wrote it somewhere here, but the % of virgin among the 15-30 years old has reached 29%! That will have an huge impact on birth rates.
And on the legal perspective, it will put the judges and the whole justice system under such pressure that it won't be able to cope with it. It may be a nice propaganda for those who voted the law, but Sweden is already the most rapist people in the world, standing only behind Lesotho! 20 new cases a day!
Under the new law, well i just discovered that myself have been the victim of Rape. My wife raped me three times last year. And in Sweden i could sue her. Reality being that such an inflation, as always, devalues the reference. In this case, Rape which is for me one of the most horrible crime one can commit.
But then, parents will stop allowing their sons and daughters dating each others, so the boy and probably the girl will learn sexuality watching porn in the internet. Terrific!

there are less dramatic examples:

I have just watched a video featuring a woman asking the traditional fairy tales to be rewritten. Arguing that "Snow white" was an incitation to sexual abuses and discrimination. I really wish i was kidding, but it is serious. I could post the video but it is in French. And in Sweden today, as matter of facts, both snowwhite and the sleeping beauty would still be sleeping for ever, as in both cases, the Prince would face prosecution for rape. No more fairy tales.

There are voices asking the French language to be reformed and become "sexual neutral". Contrary to English, French as feminine words, masculine words and neutral words. But as a matter of fact, masculine primes when having to accord the past participle which is of course an offense to women. An expression of Male domination.

So when i write in French: My daughter and i went for a trip" it would write " Ma fille et moi sommes partis en voyage", if my wife writes the same, she will have to write " Ma fille et moi sommes parties en voyage". The "e" indicating that the subjects were feminine, but if one of the subject is masculine, then the whole sentence is. And yes there are voices protesting at that and they are proposing "inclusive writing", which looks like this.

President would have to be written "Presitdent.e.s" all the time.
the new way proposed would be "Ma fille et moi sommes parti.e.s en voyage.

the expression "human right " is suspect as human comes from latin Homo, which means man, why man and not woman?
In french it is even more aggressive as we call "Droits de l'Homme"... So yes, there are movements that are asking those words to be changed, seriously.

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:43 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 pm
Balsamo wrote:
Probably, but did Assange knew he had such an indictment at the time?

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:35 pm

How the rats leave the ship and how does politic work:
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/11/poli ... index.html

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:38 am

Balsamo wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:43 pm
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:53 pm
Balsamo wrote:
Probably, but did Assange knew he had such an indictment at the time?
Thats a fair point. Probably not as I think it wasn't filed for several years. Just a "healthy" paranoia. .......... and what sane person wants to go on trial for rape as described???????????? Laws all too often get the respect/avoidance they deserve.

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:56 am

Trump trumpeted...
so is that where trumpets came from - Trump?

and
He'll be offered a fair trial.
lol - but what if he turns down that offer?

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:30 am

Sure, why not?
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:
https://deadspin.com/there-are-just-two ... 1613879544

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Trump won't win!

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Alabama - I hear that's where Darth Keebler has slunk back to...
Lard, save me from your followers.

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:06 pm

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:17 pm

Balmoral95 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:06 pm
In other news:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/15/worl ... -fire.html
I won't blame this on Trump...

but this is so terrible! News say it has already partially collapsed. The damage to history is enormous.
I so hope something can be saved, but looking at the blaze I don't think so.

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Re: Trump will whine!

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:34 pm

Seems statues (and other stuff?) had been removed because of the construction. But, Dang! I wouldn't want to be that worker...

Balsamo
Veteran Poster

Post by Balsamo » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:55 pm

It is heart breaking!
The stained windows at the north were one of the very few originals - crafted between the 12th and 13th century. A tragic historical loss considering this monuments survived all the trouble from the french revolution to the two world wars.
It will hit France moral hard, and it really did not need that now.
A tragedy, even if no casualties.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 pm

My understanding is that it is linked to construction work.
My wife just texted, one of the spires just fell.
:shock:
Also, Donald Trump is a clownfraud who only got involved in this for the attention.

Deadspin, 2014:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:09 pm

And, on cue, Trump says something stupid:

Maybe we can add that to the space force.

Deadspin, 2014:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:16 pm

I just want to hear Gorsuch say “FUCT.”

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/15/politi ... 9999999999

Deadspin, 2014:

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:23 pm

libs say trump sent a ruskie to burn it...wants to build notre trump tower there...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:30 pm

gorgeous wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:23 pm
libs say trump sent a ruskie to burn it...wants to build notre trump tower there...
The Onion is a parody, gorgeous.

Deadspin, 2014:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:39 pm

georgie meant to say "sent a ruskie to burn it...to deflect attention from Barr's planned Easter release of the criminal Mueller Report".

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:25 am

gorgeous wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:23 pm
They do? Like who?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:27 am

Jeffk 1970 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:09 pm
And, on cue, Trump says something stupid:

Maybe we can add that to the space force.
Is there a serious policy proposal for this or is it just Chunky running his mouth yet again?

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:33 am

He was criticizing their efforts...

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:38 am

scrmbldggs wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:33 am
He was criticizing their efforts...
Right, which he also did rather brazenly and obnoxiously with CA forest fire fighters.... just pointing out the inconsistent garbages that roll from his pea-sized brain....

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:45 am

Next up: a claim about thousands of heathens dancing in that big street with the bigly parade.

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:15 am

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:29 pm

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:52 pm

The Nortre Dame fire shows that the Christian West is being genocided . . . and will stir the White man to defend his race:

and is a good opportunity to post {!#%@}-wittery about Ilhan Omar . . .

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:01 pm

:hmm: Was Spencer one of the last visitors at the Cathedral?

Balmoral95
Veteran Poster

Post by Balmoral95 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:09 pm

scrmbldggs wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:01 pm
:hmm: Was Spencer one of the last visitors at the Cathedral?
If not, this has been going on:

https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attacks- ... zhQDUN-zfc

Statistical Mechanic
Real Skeptic

Post by Statistical Mechanic » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:17 pm

Oops:

. . . and the horse you rode in on, FOX:

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:36 pm

He's so used to his paid/persuaded audiences that he assumes any audience is fake. :lol:

Jeffk 1970
Has No Life

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:06 pm

Statistical Mechanic wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:17 pm
Oops:

. . . and the horse you rode in on, FOX:

My, that’s embarrassing.

:twisted:

Deadspin, 2014: