How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Post by Gord » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:01 am

maunas wrote:Quantum fluctuation
You stole that from Futurama!

http://www.tvfanatic.com/quotes/shows/f ... nterest-1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gygax: Mr. Fry, the time disruption indicates that some of that was supposed to happen but didn't, due to a quantum fluctuation.
Nichols: That's why we had to beat you with tennis rackets.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Post by kennyc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:21 am

Something from elsewhere that seems perhaps appropriate here....or not....

"Recapitulating, we may say that according to the general theory of relativity space is endowed with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether. According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only would be no propagation of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense. But this ether may not be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable media, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The idea of motion may not be applied to it."
- Albert Einstein lecture 5 May 1920 at the University of Leiden. He chose as his topic Ether and the Theory of Relativity.

http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Ext ... ether.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Ave Atque Vale

Post by Daedalus » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:04 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:The quantum vacuum before the burp of creation had a volume inside the absolute vacuum......
I give up. "burp" is not a scientific term that I am familiar with.

Maunus, you are not even trying to make sense.
For all intents and purposes, he's trying to formulate the scripture of a new religion, but as nobody is interested in what he's selling... that just makes him a twit.
"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
"The map is not the territory." (Alfred Korzybski)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:16 am

Daedalus wrote: For all intents and purposes, he's trying to formulate the scripture of a new religion, but as nobody is interested in what he's selling... that just makes him a twit.
I agree with that view. He's now taking the "science jargon" approach. We should introduce him to Clifford Paiva's science proves religion website so he knows how a real con artist does it....with nonsensical science jargon.

http://smtp.antelecom.net/blogs/BSMRAMainsite/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Muanus, do you have any background in maths or physics at all? If not, just say so and we can find some basic flowcharts together, on how to construct a hypothesis using proper terminology, together. You can then get on with what you are trying to achieve. At the moment you are just posting a complete mess that doesn't make any sense at all.

maunas
Regular Poster
Custom Title: Crux of cosmos

Post by maunas » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:48 am

Absolute vacuum has absolute temperature i.e 0 degree Kelvin.
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Actually, all existence is zero dimensional.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk

Post by octopus1 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:05 am

maunas wrote:Absolute vacuum has absolute temperature i.e 0 degree Kelvin.
:?

Absolute Zero is not id est K 0. It is K 0.

No need to complicate things :P
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Daedalus wrote: For all intents and purposes, he's trying to formulate the scripture of a new religion, but as nobody is interested in what he's selling... that just makes him a twit.
I agree with that view. He's now taking the "science jargon" approach. We should introduce him to Clifford Paiva's science proves religion website so he knows how a real con artist does it....with nonsensical science jargon.

http://smtp.antelecom.net/blogs/BSMRAMainsite/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Muanus, do you have any background in maths or physics at all? If not, just say so and we can find some basic flowcharts together, on how to construct a hypothesis using proper terminology, together. You can then get on with what you are trying to achieve. At the moment you are just posting a complete mess that doesn't make any sense at all.
My background in maths & physics was poor & it became poorer after i unlearnt them so as to avoid their effect on my thinking process.
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.

OlegTheBatty
Has No Life
Custom Title: Uppity Atheist

Post by OlegTheBatty » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 pm

maunas wrote:. . . i unlearnt them so as to avoid their effect on my thinking process.
OK, that's where you went wrong. Time to back up the truck and take the path not taken.
. . . with the satisfied air of a man who thinks he has an idea of his own because he has commented on the idea of another . . . - Alexandre Dumas 'The Count of Monte Cristo"

There is no statement so absurd that it has not been uttered by some philosopher. - Cicero

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Daedalus » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:46 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:
maunas wrote:. . . i unlearnt them so as to avoid their effect on my thinking process.
OK, that's where you went wrong. Time to back up the truck and take the path not taken.
He has a thinking process? :lol:
"Propaganda is a monologue which seeks not a response, but an echo." (W.H. Auden)
"Given time and plenty of paper, philosophers can prove anything." (Robert Heinlein)
“You’re in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on its back, struggling, and you’re not helping — why is that?" (Bladerunner)

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:00 pm

OlegTheBatty wrote:

Whoooooa Baaaaby......back 'er up Earl!
Kenny A. Chaffin

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:08 pm

maunas wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

My background in maths & physics was poor & it became poorer after i unlearnt them so as to avoid their effect on my thinking process.
I get the impression that you're actually looking for god.

If so, this ain't where he hangs out...

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:15 pm

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

I get the impression that you're actually looking for god.

If so, this ain't where he hangs out...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, two doors down, on the left....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kenny A. Chaffin

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:06 am

maunas wrote: My background in maths & physics was poor & it became poorer after i unlearnt them so as to avoid their effect on my thinking process.
My maths and physics was average and I had to go back to university to bring my "maths" up to a level I could communicate with other economists with the same background understanding of terminology

It doesn't matter if you have an IQ of 80 or 160 if you don't have the right knowledge.

(Mr Spock. "proved" this in Star Trek : Wrath of Khan when he outwitted Khan who had an IQ of 180, by using a training maneuver for Star fleet captains. Khan was inexperienced in actual combat.)

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:15 am

and you guys with your 'maths' put me to shame with my single 'math' :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kenny A. Chaffin

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 am

kennyc wrote:and you guys with your 'maths' put me to shame with my single 'math' :cry: :cry: :cry:
You say to-may-toh, we say tomah-toh :P

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Daedalus wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
Daedalus wrote:
octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote:Firstly, know that "CRUX OF COSMOS" is the statement that, 'MOTION is an event. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. Un-accumulated space-time gives sense of VACUUM (DARK ENERGY) whereas accumulated space-time is MATTER. Loss of space-time from matter is ENERGY whereas addition is FORCE / GRAVITY / SPACE-TIME CURVATURE.'
Now, to understand more easily, since space and time are one and the same thing, read 'space-time' as 'space' only. In fact, the differentiation of space and time by calling one abstract
and the other concrete was done by me wrongly due to absence of any other means of expressing their oneness. For example, If in the beginning, all matter was concentrated as a point
smaller than an electron means there was only 'space'. Now think about the elusive substances, called dark energy and dark matter,and why they have not been detected, & astronomers have to base their existence on the gravitational influence that both exert on normal matter, the parts of the universe that can be seen.
With the greatest of respect? No.

A new "spin" on dark matter etc., is great, but the way you've put it? Again, no.

This is wrong. And I can't *prove* that any one part of it is wrong because unfortunately all of it is wrong :?

Y'know, I like to "bullshizzle" a lot - Push people's buttons and piss people off and whatnot! But the above written isn't even mildly acceptable or accurate.

Fix it, fix it, fix it before I get a headache!!!
The only way to deal with maunas is to ignore him... he's just a religious zealot in the vein of Tipler, but without even the brains of that less than august individual.

There is no there, there.
If he wants Physics he gan grab me at the day job, not thet I'd care. Here - Just don't bother. Mr. Maunas (That makes sense, right? :P ) Go away! :lol:
You're trying to reason with a guy who thinks that if the universe isn't quantized, movement would be impossible.

In short, he's a moron too stupid to realize that he is in NO position to talk about even the most rudimentary physics.

Again, ignoring him loses you nothing, since he's not entertaining either.
See:http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... bits-space
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 am

Linking to something that has yet to become "accepted" is like preaching to the choir for all the wrong reasons...

Too little, too late and entirely out of context.

If you really knew what you were talking about, you'd make your point clearly. You haven't, yet.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:09 pm

"CRUX OF COSMOS" 14th edition:
Our conceptions of MOTION, ENERGY and FORCE all are based on the observation that these entities involve gain or loss of space-time by matter. In the constitution of MATTER only motion,energy,space and forces can be found. So Matter is a condensed state of space-time. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. So motion= energy= force= matter= space= time.
And all of these are quantized.
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:35 pm

maunas wrote:"CRUX OF COSMOS" 14th edition:
Our conceptions of MOTION, ENERGY and FORCE all are based on the observation that these entities involve gain or loss of space-time by matter. In the constitution of MATTER only motion,energy,space and forces can be found. So Matter is a condensed state of space-time. Memory of distinct (quantum) events (subjects) gives us sense of- In abstract form as TIME and in concrete form as SPACE. So motion= energy= force= matter= space= time.
That is not accurate enough. Geez, I come here to get away from Physics! And what do we get? Half-baked rubbish!

You're smart enough to figure out where you went wrong. I'm not a teacher, fix it yourself.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 pm

I am slow. Why don't you want to indicate?
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:08 pm

maunas wrote:I am slow. Why don't you want to indicate?
Because I don't do physics, maths or anything worth an inch on my "down time". This is my "down time"...

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:14 pm

octopus1 wrote:
That is not accurate enough. Geez, I come here to get away from Physics! And what do we get? Half-baked rubbish!

You're smart enough to figure out where you went wrong. I'm not a teacher, fix it yourself.
Our conceptions of MOTION, ENERGY and FORCE all are based on the observation that these entities involve gain or loss of space-time with matter. So Matter is a condensed state of space-time.
I am the universe.

Daedalus
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Daedalus » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Besides, Maunas is clearly beyond help or reason...

I don't think it's too much to ask idiots like Maunas and Tipler to keep their religion out of physics.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:30 pm

maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:

Our conceptions of MOTION, ENERGY and FORCE all are based on the observation that these entities involve gain or loss of space-time with matter. So Matter is a condensed state of space-time.
No! A for effort, and F for everything else! Repeating the same mildly correct thing (MILDLY!) isn't evidence. It's, err, repeating the same mildly correct thing. Again. Over and over and over.

My tip? Drop it.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:25 am

Space-times are the arenas in which all physical events take place—an event is a point in space-time specified by its time and place. Near the space-time curvatures, the space- time is shrink-ed whereas farther away it is dilated. The speed of an object depends on the number of space-time units covered relative to the observer (in our case still further away).Which will be same whether the space-time units are shrinked or dilated' so celestial bodies which give an impression of DARK MATTER are those which are passing through contracted space-time units which lie around galaxies and clusters of galaxies,at the peripheries of their space-time curvature. This gives illusion of high speeds of orbits of these bodies & thus of the presence of dark matter.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Wrinkles of space- time,present from the beginning of the universe is the Dark matter which straightens up at the peripheries of the universe to become Dark Energy (quantum vacuum) .
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Why has this thread turned into a lecture on what we already know, and were already better taught? :?

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:16 pm

octopus1 wrote:Why has this thread turned into a lecture on what we already know, and were already better taught? :?
That's the CRUX of it, isn't it.....

:roll:
Kenny A. Chaffin

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:20 pm

kennyc wrote:
octopus1 wrote:Why has this thread turned into a lecture on what we already know, and were already better taught? :?
That's the CRUX of it, isn't it.....

:roll:
This is the kind of thread that we can all agree with...

...In the sense that it's a load of unremitting bullshizzle.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:11 am

Quanta of energy condense into matter when the quantums interact with other energy quantums. Matter decays back to quantums of energy when it interacts with other particles of matter, and adds space-time to the size of the universe through conversion of released energy into quantum vacuum.
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:37 am

maunas wrote:Quanta of energy condense into matter when the quantums interact with other energy quantums. Matter decays back to quantums of energy when it interacts with other particles of matter, and adds space-time to the size of the universe through conversion of released energy into quantum vacuum.
Wherever this was going, I think the next stop is "making your damn point"...

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:28 pm

I think what he's trying to say is
The soul opens boundless opportunities while the Higgs boson comprehends spontaneous truth because the world is an ingredient of visible love. Interdependence is only possible in existential abstract beauty.
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:10 pm

The light from the early Universe shows it’s not smooth. The distribution of the fluctuations is random, but the amplitudes of the fluctuations are not. Amplitude is how bright they are; in the big map made by Planck, the fluctuations are a wee bit brighter than they should be on one side, and a wee bit dimmer on the other. It was seen in WMAP data and confirmed by Planck. This is because anti-matter formed was a wee bit lesser than was matter formed when the cosmic singularity hatched. The annihilation radiation of matter and anti-matter collisions moved in opposite directions, giving two poles to cosmos. At each pole a quantum vacuum was formed at it's edges. This means that their is also a "NEGATIVE DARK ENERGY" which was equal to our dark energy in exerting it's gravitational pull for expansion of the universe initially, but, quantum fluctuation had caused uneven distribution of matter across the midline between the two poles. Since matter decays into quantum vacuum, the strength of our sides dark energy increased and will keep on increasing till all of mass-energy of our side does not get converted into quantum vacuum. This explains the vacuum catastrophe which is sometimes cited as the biggest disagreement between theory and experiment ever. They disagree by a factor of at least 10 ^107.
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:17 am

Austin Harper wrote:I think what he's trying to say is
The soul opens boundless opportunities while the Higgs boson comprehends spontaneous truth because the world is an ingredient of visible love. Interdependence is only possible in existential abstract beauty.
I was not aware that elementary particles were capable of "comprehension"...
Do Fermions feel pain, and Leptons fall in love?
Hope not, we've been smashing them together something unmerciful...!

Besides, I don't think Maunas is listening. Too busy preaching to the choir...

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:20 am

octopus1 wrote:

well, according to Penrose.......

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Kenny A. Chaffin

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 am

kennyc wrote:
octopus1 wrote:

well, according to Penrose.......

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Hmm. This thread is dead to all but Maunas.

Why do I picture a guy passionately thrashing out his views to an empty room with all the lights turned off? :lol:

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:35 am

For some internet forums are their only means to climb on stage and broadcast their innermost weird thoughts.
Kenny A. Chaffin

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:41 am

kennyc wrote:For some internet forums are their only means to climb on stage and broadcast their innermost weird thoughts.
He's like the teacher I never had...

...Because that teacher was busted for smoking crack and screaming at the brickwork.

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:46 am

Ah, I'm beginning to see....not the Crux of the Cosmos, but the CRACK OF THE COSMOS

sorta like the local plumber, butt on a cosmic scale:

Kenny A. Chaffin

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:54 am

"Your consciousness projects onto the barrier of abstract beauty"
Lard, save me from your followers.