How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
maunas
Regular Poster
Custom Title: Crux of cosmos

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Post by maunas » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:55 am

Cold spots in the primordial universe, should be seen in the Cosmic Microwave Background. These are the regions of space in which least energy suffused for intrinsic expansion of space, therefore they are made up of comparatively very large 'space-units'. They represent Dark Matter distribution in the universe.
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Actually, all existence is zero dimensional.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:06 am

Similarly, points of comparatively highest energy suffusion in the primordial universe, represent the seeds of black hole development.
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:39 am

Points of moderate energy suffusion (inbetween dark matter points and black hole points), in the primordial universe, as seen in CMB, represent seeds of normal stars.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:18 am

Explanation of an Apparent Paradox:
How does dark matter exhibit powerful gravitational effect, when it contains undetectable matter?

Answer: Because even particles of dust in it have gravity like mountains of matter in normal space.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:36 am

Dark matter is primordial space, with very large sizes of "standard metric scales". These are space-time scales like those around the vicinity of black holes. So even tiny specks of matter dust in this primordial space create comparatively large gravitational mass.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:01 pm

maunas wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:10 pm
The light from the early Universe shows it’s not smooth. The distribution of the fluctuations is random, but the amplitudes of the fluctuations are not. Amplitude is how bright they are; in the big map made by Planck, the fluctuations are a wee bit brighter than they should be on one side, and a wee bit dimmer on the other. It was seen in WMAP data and confirmed by Planck. This is because anti-matter formed was a wee bit lesser than was matter formed when the cosmic singularity hatched. The annihilation radiation of matter and anti-matter collisions moved in opposite directions, giving two poles to cosmos. At each pole a quantum vacuum was formed at it's edges. This means that their is also a "NEGATIVE DARK ENERGY" which was equal to our dark energy in exerting it's gravitational pull for expansion of the universe initially, but, quantum fluctuation had caused uneven distribution of matter across the midline between the two poles. Since matter decays into quantum vacuum, the strength of our sides dark energy increased and will keep on increasing till all of mass-energy of our side does not get converted into quantum vacuum. This explains the vacuum catastrophe which is sometimes cited as the biggest disagreement between theory and experiment ever. They disagree by a factor of at least 10 ^107.
The above babble (page-3 of this thread) on November 15 2013, is Similar to this one. But, now being done by some scientists: Interesting....

https://dailygalaxy.com/2019/01/the-big ... rk-matter/
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:54 pm

Now, Sir Roger Penrose is babbling something similar to what I had babbled on June 09, 2012.

https://dailygalaxy.com/2019/01/beings- ... out-there/
Watch the video there.

And in the
OP at: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=18255

On June 09, 2012
I had babbled:
"I suspect that the ultimate products of human evolution will be the agency which will predetermine the existence and evolution of the next universe."
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Is the universe a zero dimensional singularity vibrating between the infinite and infinitesimal ?
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:49 pm

Or,
The universe exists in zero and infinite dimensions simultaneously.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:04 pm

Increase in one or more dimension of space and/or/with/without decrease or increase in dimension of time is motion.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:50 am

Change in magnitude of any dimension is motion.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Our negative universe exists in as many dimensions as our own universe. But, from the perspective of one universe, the other universe exists in zero dimension.
And since we exist in infinite dimensions inside a zero dimension, we exist in a singularity which makes entanglement possible.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:38 pm

maunas wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:04 pm
Our negative universe exists in as many dimensions as our own universe. But, from the perspective of one universe, the other universe exists in zero dimension.
And since we exist in infinite dimensions inside a zero dimension, we exist in a singularity which makes entanglement possible.
Existence of our multidimensional universe inside a zero dimensional singularity, as described in the previous post, is also the reason why & how, inflation & expansion of our universe is intrinsic.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:16 pm

Only a zero dimensional entity can travel to any of the higher dimensions, because, the travel involves passing through zero dimensional turning points.
Last edited by maunas on Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:24 pm

Physical detectors can not directly detect zero dimensional entities.
Last edited by maunas on Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm

maunas wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:24 pm
Physical detectors can not detect zero dimensional entities,.
This zero dimensional entity is the only thing that exists. It is the universe/antiverse/multiverse. All infinity is contained in it.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:47 am

Non Locality = Zero Dimensionality
I am the universe.

landrew
True Skeptic

Post by landrew » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:45 am

The audience have all left. It's time to stop talking and get off the stage.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:39 am

:D
landrew wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:45 am
The audience have all left. It's time to stop talking and get off the stage.
The audience can't leave, our reality is zero dimensional. :D
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:35 pm

Delayed choice quantum eraser experiments prove a strange point. "All possible dimensions are pervaded by a universal zero dimensional effect under the hood, which administers the non intuitive reality. This is seen most clearly in quantum experiments."
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Decrease in vacuum energy of space is the force of Gravity.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:11 pm

Increase in vacuum energy of space is Dark Energy
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:18 pm

Vacuum energy of space increases because of INTRINSIC EXPANSION OF SPACE.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:24 pm

Vacuum energy of space is decreased by DARK MATTER.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:25 am

Infinite intrinsic space-time unit size reduction of a zero dimensional universe cannot be differentiated from a infinite extrinsic space-time unit expansion of an initially non-zero dimensional universe.
If it is so, then, both types of universes are same
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:41 pm

The only way to resolve the counterintuitive observations of quantum mechanics is to understand that:

1) The reality of time is zero dimensional.

2) The reality of energy is one dimensional.

3) The reality of space is one dimensional.

4) The reality of our commonsense is four dimensional because the animal brain perceives three spatial and one temporal dimension, due to it's evolutionary needs.
I am the universe.

landrew
True Skeptic

Post by landrew » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:34 pm

maunas wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:43 am
Now I have understood, what I was misunderstanding.

Thank Gord,!!

I also realise that, I was suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect.
If you realize it, then why do you continue?
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:33 am

I soon after, also realized that, probably every human talking about the physics of the macro and micro cosmos was suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

So I don't get embarassed when I find that my some earlier statement was wrong.
It is therefore an excellent topic to brainstorm with any nonsense idea till we get to know the crux of cosmos.
I am the universe.

landrew
True Skeptic

Post by landrew » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:01 pm

maunas wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:33 am
I soon after, also realized that, probably every human talking about the physics of the macro and micro cosmos was suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

So I don't get embarassed when I find that my some earlier statement was wrong.
It is therefore an excellent topic to brainstorm with any nonsense idea till we get to know the crux of cosmos.
I can tell from your postings that your world is filled with neat, tight circular arguments, based on absolutes and simple assertions with very little room for doubt on your part. I think that's the reason everyone abandoned you on this thread. This is a debating forum, not a place where you can make countless unsupported assertions, and expect anyone else to engage you.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:58 pm

maunas wrote:
Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:57 am
From the above post we can infer that : Initially there was only "cosmic quantum vacuum background" followed by, as the quantum vacuum shrunk/contracted (due to reversal of inertia of big bang inflation, when there was no negative mass left to unfold further into quantum vacuum) to cosmic very long wavelength radio wave background, &, then to radio wave background followed by the present day cosmic microwave background. It should therefore be expected that, in future, the cosmos will be inundated with, following serially, infrared then the visible light spectrum from red towards violet, then , ultraviolet followed by X-rays & then gamma ray background. Still further shrinking of space will bring about into existence, the cosmic lepton background followed by finally, the "COSMIC HADRON BACKGROUND". By this time all the heavenly bodies would have started merging and disappearing into the "cosmic background/dark energy", and only contracting dark energy (now "DARK MASS") would prevail in the cosmos. The contraction of the cosmos will continue from this dark matter to a critical point, where all positive mass will first become mass-less before the inertia of contraction/"Negative Force" pushes the cosmos beyond this point to a negative mass singularity. This super-dense negative mass singularity, now, consists of negative mass, negative space, negative energy, negative force and, negative time. This cosmic singularity, due to presence of both negative mass & negative force will now undergo "re-inflation", giving birth to the next iteration of the universe. The leftover dark mass in the process of the shrinking of space from the previous iteration of the universe will be assimilated in the next iteration as "DARK MATTER" of the new iteration.
(NB for octopus 1 & Matthew Ellard : in this model the concept of absolute vacuum is not required.)
The above quote is from page number 8 of this thread (second post, published on Aug 14, 2014).

Now, the boldened part of the post is same as what is being said today by an authority in astronomy:
Check the link:
https://dailygalaxy.com/2019/01/dark-ma ... d-feature/

Landrew, you have not understood the purpose of my postings, don't underestimate me, let me continue to write. I will welcome any constructive debate.
NB: I am not trained in physics, astronomy and mathematics, but in my leisure time I am drawn to them. They enchant me. So, off and on please bear my nonsense sometimes, let me babble.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:42 am

"Nonlocal” properties of quantum particles, dissolves the whole notion of a well-defined location in space-time and therefore also of motion, of energy, of force, of mass and our whole existence.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:14 am

What happens in cosmic singularity?

Answer:
Quantizations of all fundamental entities is lost. They become continuos and infinite. Space, energy/mass/inertia, time, force all become dequantized and so continuos, and so potentially infinite, because, requantization size for the next intrinsic inflation of space (for the next iteration of the universe) becomes indeterminate.

This also implies that there is no information saved in the singularity.
Whatever information from the previous eon remains, it is on the boundary of the singularity, in the form, perhaps, of the so to be called, dark matter, of the next universe.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:06 pm

"The weirdness of quantum mechanics means that events can happen without a set order," that is, causal orders seen in events is a subjective emergence of mind and not an objective physical truth.

This means that all events are in fact, actually, truly random.
So every possible event and entity we can think of, actually exists.
Logic is an illusion. Information does not exist.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:01 pm

Universe is an entity which is able to manoeuver a causality from a random assortment of quanta of space, time, energy and force which it creates randomly.
I am the universe.

Io
Poster

Post by Io » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:20 am

You know google do a free online document app, right?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:04 pm

For what? Lo.
I am the universe.

landrew
True Skeptic

Post by landrew » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 pm

maunas wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:04 pm
For what? Lo.
For all the writings that nobody will ever read.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:24 pm

maunas wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:14 am
What happens in cosmic singularity?

Answer:
Quantizations of all fundamental entities is lost. They become continuos and infinite. Space, energy/mass/inertia, time, force all become dequantized and so continuos, and so potentially infinite, because, requantization size for the next intrinsic inflation of space (for the next iteration of the universe) becomes indeterminate.

This also implies that there is no information saved in the singularity.
The above view of big bang singularity also explains why there was zero entropy in the singularity.
Simply because there was no more than one possible arrangement.

Complexity is maximum during midlife of our universe while it is minimum at it's beginning and end.
Entropy is minimum at the beginning of the universe and maximum in the end of big rip but minimum at it's superposition, 'the big crunch'.
Last edited by maunas on Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:30 pm

landrew wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 pm
maunas wrote:
For what? Lo.
Why will Google make such an app? You are making fun of me, I understand.
I am the universe.

landrew
True Skeptic

Post by landrew » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:32 pm

maunas wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:30 pm
landrew wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:06 pm
maunas wrote:
For what? Lo.
Why will Google make such an app? You are making fun of me, I understand.
Partially, I expect.