How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
maunas
Regular Poster

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Post by maunas » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:25 pm

The expansion of the universe is an intrinsic expansion whereby the scale of space is reducing, so the distance between two distant parts of the universe seems to increase with time.
Another view of seeing this apparent expansion can be to consider space scales as static but time scales increasing. Or maybe both are happening that is space reducing in it's scale compared to past and time increasing in it's scale (dilating) as compared to past. Since the expansion rate of the universe has been confirmed to be accelerating, the third possibility itself changes. The universe does not expand "into" anything and does not require space to exist "outside" it. Technically, neither space nor objects in space move. Since Doppler effect of starlight is seen, with some stars seeming to approach us and some moving away, we have to conclude that some segments of space (with respect to earth) are expanding and some contracting. Same is the case of time, that is the segment between a red shifted star and earth is dilating with respect to time scale while contracting with respect to space scale. Vice versa is the case of the space time segment between earth and a blue shifted star

But, on the whole the universe is undergoing a contraction of space and dilation of time.

So, finally we are going to end up with zero space scale and infinite time scale.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:02 pm

I really do hate gibberish. Intrinsic indeed.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:43 am

I hate to say further that, if as concluded above,
we are going to end up with zero space scale and infinite time scale, then, we could have begun with the reverse, that is.... The big bang singularity was of infinite space scale and zero time scale.
All possible fates of me are happening in many superpositions, in superimposed universes with different fates.
My big crunch is my superposition's big rip, but all my worlds are entangled to the eternal information of the dark matter web.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:48 am

........or we could fling our monkey shite on the wall and look for a pattern/meaning?

With space expanding into infinity, and an infinite time scale: how do you arrive at zero? Makes no sense........HEY!!! I do see a pattern.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:26 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:48 am
........or we could fling our monkey shite on the wall and look for a pattern/meaning?

With space expanding into infinite, and an infinite time scale: how do you arrive at zero? Makes no sense........HEY!!! I do see a pattern.
Space is contracting into infinitesimal, not expanding into infinity. The expansion is an illusion created by reducing space scales with time.

The measure of 💯 c.m of space 6.75 billion years ago has now become 2 metres.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:15 am

total bs.

You really need to pick your BS better.

...........Silly Rabbit..............>>>Is too high an accolade.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:05 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:15 am
total bs.

You really need to pick your BS better.

...........Silly Rabbit..............>>>Is too high an accolade.
This BS conclusion, is derived from work of renowned cosmologists. For the latest big work that is:-

The accelerated expansion of the universe, (since the last 5 billion years) discovered in 1998, by two independent projects, the Supernova Cosmology Project and the High-Z Supernova Search Team.
Three members of these two groups have been awarded Nobel Prizes.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:13 am

I don't believe you. Albeit, not based on "science" but based on what words mean in simple English: intrinsic, expanding, dilating, etc===you mix them up as if playing with mr Potato Face.

In my experience, peer reviewed scientific papers are not as "ify" as your postings.....your posts have the stink of being purely made up, or having a gross lack of understanding of what you have read.

provide a LINK===>in the best of all possible worlds, something could be salvageable.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:31 am

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:23 pm

maunas wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:43 am
we are going to end up with zero space scale and infinite time scale, then, we could have begun with the reverse, that is.... The big bang singularity was of infinite space scale and zero time scale.
As explained by me in previous posts under this topic:
Since, Time=mass
And since we are going to end up with infinite time, it also means we are going to end up with infinite mass.

The psychological barrier, where additional mass can come from, especially when
considered alongside the law of conservation of mass, must undoubtedly have played a
significant role in the speculations leading to the constant mass hypothesis of universe. Alternative
ideas of creation from nothing which later emerged have however become increasingly
popular. Despite remaining hesitations about where additional mass could be coming
from, on the overall balance of consistency, we can conclude that the energy conservation
law is better obeyed by means of increasing mass of the universe with its radius. The
bases for our conclusion include compatibility with the Friedmann equations with fewer
assumptions and improvisation, better harmony with the thermal features of the standard
big bang model and the mitigation of the temperature and flatness problems which
characterize the constant mass proposal.
These conclusions are obtained almost entirely within the context of General relativity,
which has a wide acceptance in the scientific community.

So the big bang singularity being the inverse condition of above would have been infinite space at absolute zero temperature, with zero time and zero mass.

landrew
Has More Than 9K Posts

Post by landrew » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:32 pm

maunas wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:23 pm
maunas wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:43 am
As explained by me in previous posts under this topic:
Since, Time=mass
And since we are going to end up with infinite time, it also means we are going to end up with infinite mass.
You make everything sound so simple.
It's not.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Post by Gord » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:48 pm

maunas wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:26 am
Space is contracting into infinitesimal, not expanding into infinity. The expansion is an illusion created by reducing space scales with time.
maunas wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:05 am
The accelerated expansion of the universe, (since the last 5 billion years) discovered in 1998, by two independent projects, the Supernova Cosmology Project and the High-Z Supernova Search Team.
"Space is contracting" and "space is expanding" are contradictory statements. Why are you making contradictory statements?
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:26 pm

Gord wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:48 pm
maunas wrote:
maunas wrote:
"Space is contracting" and "space is expanding" are contradictory statements. Why are you making contradictory statements?
The statement, "The accelerated expansion of the universe" means, the accelerated contraction in the distance measuring metric scale in the universe with increase in time.
This happens while the distant galactic clusters are embedded in absolute (non universal) space at the same point relative to eachother.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 am

maunas wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:26 pm
Gord wrote:
maunas wrote:
maunas wrote:
The statement, "The accelerated expansion of the universe" means, the accelerated contraction in the distance measuring metric scale in the universe with increase in time.
No it doesn't. It means the distance between different points in the universe is growing larger. The scale factor is not contracting, it's expanding.
This happens while the distant galactic clusters are embedded in absolute (non universal) space at the same point relative to eachother.
"Absolute space" is a generally obsolete concept that has been replaced by the idea of inertial frames of reference. See for instance Milutin Blagojević's book, Gravitation and Gauge Symmetries.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Gord wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:29 am
maunas wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:26 pm
Gord wrote:
maunas wrote:

No it doesn't. It means the distance between different points in the universe is growing larger. The scale factor is not contracting, it's expanding.

Gord,
The distance between distant points in the universe is growing larger, because the number of units of space between them are being replaced by more number of units, but, of comparatively smaller sizes. This happens because the body of space units are being eroded by an entity called "FORCE" to form mass and time in the continuing present state of the universe.

If the entity force is removed, then the universe will freeze in the frame of that moment, nothing more will happen.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:57 pm

The measuring rods shrink in length in an accelerating space craft. And the expansion of the universe is accelerating, so our distance measurements are increasing.
We found this out by the reverse way, by finding that distances between distant galaxy clusters are increasing at an accelerated rate, so our space units (measuring rods) must be shrinking. So in the end Time and Mass of the universe will become infinite while space will become zero.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:14 pm

When this universe ends matter will cease to exist as space will cease to exist.
But,, Mass and Energy will continue to exist as they do not have to have the essential attribute of extension in space.
That is why (probably), why dark energy and dark mass (not dark matter) continues to elude us. Because we are searching for them in space.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:32 pm

maunas wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:57 pm
The measuring rods shrink in length in an accelerating space craft. And the expansion of the universe is accelerating, so our distance measurements are increasing.
We found this out by the reverse way, by finding that distances between distant galaxy clusters are increasing at an accelerated rate, so our space units (measuring rods) must be shrinking.
No. The "measuring rods" occupy space as well. The individual points in the rod are also moving away from each other as the space in which the rod exists expands too. However, expansion on such a scale is so tiny that the individual points of the rod are moving in relation to one another due to other larger forces that obscure the movement due to the expansion of the universe -- for instance, temperature fluctuations will warp the measuring rod, gravity between points in the rod will pull each point towards the others, internal pressure of the structure of the rod will push each point apart, etc.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Gord wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:32 pm
maunas wrote:
We found this out by the reverse way, by finding that distances between distant galaxy clusters are increasing at an accelerated rate, so our space units (measuring rods) must be shrinking.
No. The "measuring rods" occupy space as well. The individual points in the rod are also moving away from each other as the space in which the rod exists expands too. However, expansion on such a scale is so tiny that the individual points of the rod are moving in relation to one another due to other larger forces that obscure the movement due to the expansion of the universe -- for instance, temperature fluctuations will warp the measuring rod, gravity between points in the rod will pull each point towards the others, internal pressure of the structure of the rod will push each point apart, etc.
No.
The atoms of the measuring rod do not recede from one another as a result of metric expansion. Only the inter galactic-cluster deep vacuum space (in general), around the mass dense measuring rod, undergoes accelerated metric expansion relative to the rod. The measuring rod thus can be viewed as moving with very high acceleration relative to space. As a result, the measuring rod shortens in length more and more with passing time. Simultaneously it's mass also increases with the accelerating expansion of space. BUT, it should be noted here that, the measuring rod is representing a unit of space. So, with expansion of space, the units/abstract atoms of space though are increasing in number, their size is continuously reducing. So a time will come when they will disappear.

Now, since matter is a form of energy with extension in space time, after disappearance of space, only mass and time will remain.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:34 pm

So,
Mass-time are derived from space by reduction of space by motion.
i.e Acceleratingli expanding space changes into Mass-time.

Similarly;
Force is derived from Mass-time by reduction of Mass-time by motion.
i.e Deaccelerating a body possessing mass to zero mass converts the total mass into Force.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:38 am

maunas wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Gord wrote:
maunas wrote:
No.
The atoms of the measuring rod do not recede from one another as a result of metric expansion. Only the inter galactic-cluster deep vacuum space (in general), around the mass dense measuring rod, undergoes accelerated metric expansion relative to the rod....
You misunderstood what I said. The space the atoms occupy is expanding, and the atoms would move apart if that were the only thing affecting them, but it's not. Or at least that's the way it's been explained to me several times. Here is yet another person who explains it in a similar way: https://www.askamathematician.com/2011/ ... igger-too/
...But in fact, while the space between and inside everything increases, the things themselves don’t. Or at least, they snap back faster than they can be stretched. The size of atoms, their chemical bonds, and by extension everything that’s composed of them, is determined by physical laws and constants. For example, the size of electron orbitals is scaled by the Bohr radius, a0,which is just fit to pop with physical constants. a0 = 4πɛ02 / mee2, where π, ɛ0, ℏ, me, and e are all constants, etched indelibly into the fabric of the universe, and none of them are terribly concerned with the amount of space around.

So everything around is the size it’s “supposed to be”. At least, everything solid. Fluffier things, like stars, gas clouds, and whatnot tend to have a particular stable size. As space expands a star in that space will expand as well. However, with a drop in density comes a drop in the fusion rate, the core cools a little, and the star is free to collapse back into its preferred equilibrium size. The same idea applies to chemical bonds: atoms in any given molecule like to be a set distance from each other, and while the expansion of space may move them slightly farther apart then they’d like, they have no trouble at all returning to their original distance.

It’s worth noting that this isn’t the sort of thing that anyone would need to worry about / include in any calculations / talk about publicly. Right now the universe is expanding at the rate of approximately 72 (km/s)/Mpc (“kilometers per second per megaparsec”). This rate is called the “Hubble Constant“, which is a weird name, considering that over the history of the universe it hasn’t been constant. Unlike other physical constants, which are constant. This expansion rate means that distances increase in size by about 0.0000000074% every year. On the scale of the universe (45 billion of light years, give or take) that expansion is important. On the scale of our galaxy (100,000 light years), and especially on the scale of people (2\times 10^{-16} light years), that expansion doesn’t mean anything. Your hair grows about 1 billion times faster than the universe “expands you”, and your atoms don’t naturally compensate for hair growth....
The measuring rods are not shrinking, they are remaining the same size. It's space that is expanding.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:30 pm

Gord wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:38 am
maunas wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:41 pm
Gord wrote:
maunas wrote:
No.
The atoms of the measuring rod do not recede from one another as a result of metric expansion. Only the inter galactic-cluster deep vacuum space (in general), around the mass dense measuring rod, undergoes accelerated metric expansion relative to the rod....
You misunderstood what I said. The space the atoms occupy is expanding, and the atoms would move apart if that were the only thing affecting them, but it's not. Or at least that's the way it's been explained to me several times. Here is yet another person who explains it in a similar way: https://www.askamathematician.com/2011/ ... igger-too/

The measuring rods are not shrinking, they are remaining the same size. It's space that is expanding.

maunas wrote,

Thank you Gord, for the informative reference.

Now I am taking the observer (God) and the measuring rod to a stationary frame outside the acceleratingly expanding universe.

My question now is; Will the observer not notice that the distance metric units of space in the universe are getting shorter? Time slower and mass larger?
Last edited by maunas on Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:47 pm

maunas wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:30 pm
Thank you Gord, for the informative reference.

Now I am taking the observer (God) and the measuring rod to a stationary frame outside the acceleratingly expanding universe.

My question now is, will the observer not notice that the space in the universe is getting shorter?
I can't image what it would look like "outside of the universe". Can you give me a hint?

From the viewpoint of "inside the universe", the only thing changing is space. The constants remain the same, the sizes of things remain the same, the speed of light remains the same. From "outside the universe", do all these things appear to be changing?
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:58 pm

maunas wrote: Now I am taking the observer (God) and the measuring rod to a stationary frame outside the acceleratingly expanding universe.
Gord wrote:I can't image what it would look like "outside of the universe". Can you give me a hint?
There will be an old bloke with a white beard, storage space for burning bush communication devices, lots of "How to build your own boat" books and dirty magazines featuring "Mary of Bethlehem". :D

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:02 pm

Okay Gord,
Thank you for giving your valuable time and intelligent opinion. If something interesting comes in my mind I will write again.
Thanks again.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:03 am

Okay Gord,
Imagine a world about 11 billion light years distant from you. Their is a solid measuring rod, a clock and a weighing machine with a weight kept on it. The exact duplicates of these objects are with you titrated to the same magnitudes of length, time and weight at the beginning of the experiment.
Suppose you have the ability to instantly read the scales of length, time and weight on both planets, simultaneously. Now after waiting for 2 billion years you instantly compare the scales on both the planets.
My question is, "will their be any difference in the readings of your scales and that on the 👽 alien far away planet, from which you have been moving away at near light speeds, due to intrinsic expansion of space.

But more importantly;
Also please tell me, what the difference in the scales would be as compared to the scales of 2 billion years ago, when the experiment had begun.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:35 pm

We would expect that the scales will not have changed due to the expansion of space. We would expect physical objects to have changed due to entropy and the passage of time, so the physical measuring rods would have degraded. Also, since weight is equal to mass times gravity and the planet's mass is likely to have changed somewhat over 2 billions years, the weights will probably be slightly different. And since time is relative to the regional conditions, time will likely have passed at a different rate as well. (Time dilation would also affect weight, since gravity is measured in units that incorporate time.) However, all the constants are expected to have remained the same.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:37 pm

What, when both the planets and their regional conditions are exactly the same, and, have remained a copy of one another always.

The physical scales are made up of materials which are not significantly effected by entropy in 2 billion years.

Mass of the planets are likely to have changed by what? Meteorites, cosmic dust or loss of atmospheric mass has not occurred.

Except Hubble's constant, all other universal physical constants have remained the same.

Do you mean that, the scales would not be expected to change, relative to one another, and also relative to their states 2 billion years ago, just due to the accelerated expansion of space, if the above mentioned conditions are satisfied?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Apart from Gord.
Also, Matthew, Lance, Landrew, Oleg, Bobbo, Gawdzilla, Austin Harper, Poodle, Scrmbldggs and any other member-- expecting comments on the above discussion from other people too.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:01 pm

maunas wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:37 pm
Do you mean that, the scales would not be expected to change, relative to one another, and also relative to their states 2 billion years ago, just due to the accelerated expansion of space, if the above mentioned conditions are satisfied?
Yes.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:43 am

Now I have understood, what I was misunderstanding.

Thank Gord,!!

I also realise that, I was suffering from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:03 am

Gord bless you!
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:36 pm

Characteristics of an Intrinsically Expanding Universe are:

(1) Intrinsic expansion of space is due to contraction of standard measuring scale with the evolution of the universe. This results in more number of 'unit-spaces' but, Every 'unit-space', whether of the past, present, or, future, all contain the same constant amount of vacuum energy.

In other words:

In an intrinsically expanding universe, the standard units of empty space decrease in volumes, and, increase in numbers with the evolution of the universe, but, without a decrease of energy density in the later smaller 'unit-space' volumes, as compared to the earlier larger 'unit-space' volumes.

Such a universe, so, evolves into a "Dark Energy Dominated" universe.

(2) "Mass Dominated" local regions in space tend to decrease the rate of intrinsic expansion of space, by resisting the shortening of 'unit-space' lengths/volumes. This effect is stronger near to the centre of mass.

As a result, time passes slower (tends to remain in the past), and distance seems shorter, in the vicinity of a mass. that is to say, evolution of the universe is Slower in the vicinity of a mass.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:26 am

Clumping of matter initially is due to random motion of atoms. The centre of masses of these initial miniscule clumps cause space-time around them to devolve to an earlier period of universe's evolution. Therefore the distance between such nearby masses tends to get reduced, this is experienced as the force of gravitation.

As the clumps move closer the devolution of space-time moves to a still more earlier period of universe's evolution causing the clumps to fuse as a single body.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:47 am

Rather than viewing mass as embedded in space, we should view space as embedded in mass, because, there was no space in big bang singularity, but, only mass.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:05 am

When a rocket leaves earth at extremely high acceleration, there is intrinsic expansion of space between the earth and the rocket. This causes contraction of the length of rocket in the direction of it's velocity to be observed from earth.

So, intrinsic expansion of space consumes energy, which gets stored as potential energy. That is why, the observed value of vacuum energy is less than that predicted by theory, and, there is a large discrepancy in the values of the cosmological constant as predicted from theory and that obtained by cosmological observations.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:25 pm

Ouch!

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:04 pm

maunas wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:05 am

So, intrinsic expansion of space consumes energy, which gets stored as potential energy. That is why, the observed value of vacuum energy is less than that predicted by theory, and, there is a large discrepancy in the values of the cosmological constant as predicted from theory and that obtained by cosmological observations.
Dark energy is a detection by exclusions because:

Dark energy is the potential energy accumulated in the fabric of our universe, due to intrinsic expansion of this universe.

99.333333...% of this potential energy remains stored in the fabric of space, and, 0.7777..% is used for pushing the intrinsic expansion of space, accelerating it. It has thus become a self enhancing process.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:57 pm

Dark matter is also part of the fabric of universe like dark energy. But, it is of opposite type. Dark matter is an intrinsically contracted space, leftover from the early universe. The standard metric scale of empty 'space-units' which make it are very large as compared to normal empty 'space-units'. So it should exert powerful gravitational and time dilation effects..
Last edited by maunas on Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:26 am

'Dark matter heating'

When stars form, strong winds can push gas and dust away from the centre of the galaxy, across the enclosing dark matter. As a result, the dark matter also accelerates behind the blowing out gas and dust, eventually halting their escape from the galaxy, and, pulling them back towards the centre to form the next generation of🌟 stars.

This effect is perceived by cosmologists as 'dark matter heating'.