How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Deep Sea Mollusk

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:03 am

scrmbldggs wrote:"Your consciousness projects onto the barrier of abstract beauty"
I like this idea! :P

"Thinking requires a vacuum, filled with the love of ages, to interact with a planet. Complex satellite quantum X, must be satisfied to a resolution before peace can be achieved.
It is a herding complex causing all functions to be equine in nature, but not in radiator keys."

It's harder than it looks...!
"On the fence".... Without a cushion....

scrmbldggs
Real Skeptic

Post by scrmbldggs » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:22 am

Try this. And thank Gord. :-P
Lard, save me from your followers.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:33 am

scrmbldggs wrote:Try this. And thank Gord. :-P
I thought Deepak Chopra was a joke! Like the "John Doe" of skepticism! :lol:

Turns out he's a real person :shock:

Yikes! That guy's more stubborn than a well-meaning neighbor...

kennyc
Has No Life
Custom Title: The Dank Side of the Moon

Post by kennyc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:41 am

octopus1 wrote:

Oh GAWD YES he's real!
Kenny A. Chaffin
Art Gallery - Photo Gallery - Writing&Poetry - The Bleeding Edge
"Strive on with Awareness" - Siddhartha Gautama

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:42 am

kennyc wrote:
octopus1 wrote:

Oh GAWD YES he's real!
Has nobody told him not to bother? :lol:

maunas
Regular Poster
Custom Title: Crux of cosmos

Post by maunas » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 am

The universe initially was 2 dimensional for space. Only when the matter-antimatter annihilation radiations created two perpendicular axes on this 2 dimensional sheet of space as 2 opposite poles containing dark energy in one and anti-dark energy in the other, did it become a 3 dimensional space.
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Actually, all existence is zero dimensional.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:09 am

maunas wrote: The universe initially was 2 dimensional for space. Only when the matter-antimatter annihilation radiations created two perpendicular axes on this 2 dimensional sheet of space as 2 opposite poles containing dark energy in one and anti-dark energy in the other, did it become a 3 dimensional space.
Slight problem. The universe has 11 dimensions.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:05 pm

maunas wrote: The universe initially was 2 dimensional for space. Only when the matter-antimatter annihilation radiations created two perpendicular axes on this 2 dimensional sheet of space as 2 opposite poles containing dark energy in one and anti-dark energy in the other, did it become a 3 dimensional space.
It's like listening to a robot reading Shakespeare.

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 pm

octopus1 wrote:
It's like listening to a robot reading Shakespeare.
Not nearly that good. :lol:
Kenny A. Chaffin

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Slight problem. The universe has 11 dimensions.
I am talking about only the 'spatial dimension' evolution. The temporal dimension had completed it's development before the spatial dimension became 3 dimensional. All dimensions have an evolutionary process
during the origin of the universe.
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Every thing in this universe is made up of gravitons. Graviton is quantum of space-time which i had called as 'events' in my previous posts in this topic.There is no need to try to detect them. They are self-evident.
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:22 pm

maunas wrote: Every thing in this universe is made up of gravitons. Graviton is quantum of space-time which i had called as 'events' in my previous posts in this topic.There is no need to try to detect them. They are self-evident.
No need to try to detect the smallest particles?

...Huh.

Well I'm in the wrong job then.

How's shouting at people for money whilst sitting on a filthy mat doing? Know anyone in that industry that could give me a boost?

kennyc
Has No Life

Post by kennyc » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:23 pm

octopus1 wrote:
maunas wrote: Every thing in this universe is made up of gravitons. Graviton is quantum of space-time which i had called as 'events' in my previous posts in this topic.There is no need to try to detect them. They are self-evident.

...Huh.

How's shouting at people for money whilst sitting on a filthy mat doing? Know anyone in that industry that could give me a boost?

Check with Deepak Chopra he's the expert.

Local Bus: http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=21961" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kenny A. Chaffin

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:18 am

Matthew Ellard wrote: Slight problem. The universe has 11 dimensions.
maunas wrote: I am talking about only the 'spatial dimension' evolution.
No. You are ignoring that the 11 dimensions were created at the same time, as you theory does not account for them. This is why we keep reminding you that your theory has to account for all aspects of reality simultaneously.

You can't say "I've solved the issue if we ignore all the other evidence that I'm wrong"

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:53 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
No. You are ignoring that the 11 dimensions were created at the same time, as you theory does not account for them. This is why we keep reminding you that your theory has to account for all aspects of reality simultaneously.

You can't say "I've solved the issue if we ignore all the other evidence that I'm wrong"
Near planck length, at the time of the origin of the universe, no particles of matter existed. So the 7 extra spatial dimensions of M-theory do not exist as a physical reality. String theories are only mathematical constructions which try to link quantum mechanics with relativistic mechanics in an abstract manner.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:48 pm

octopus1 wrote:

...Huh.

Planck length (or distances of approximately that size- the smallest particle, the electron, is about 10^20 times larger (that’s the difference between a single hair and a large galaxy). ) do show up. In particular, it shows up in the “Generalized Uncertainty Principle” (GUP) where it’s inserted basically as a patch to make physics work in some fairly obscure situations (quantum gravity). The GUP implies that at a small enough scale it is literally impossible, in all situations, to make a smaller-scale measurement. In the right light this makes it look like maybe spacetime is discrete and comes in “smallest units”, and maybe the universe is like the image on a computer screen (made up of pixels). Like a lot of things in string theory (this is an opinion), these sort of patches may prove to be mistakes. So, spacetime may come in discrete chunks, but the most we can say is that those chunks (if they exist) are very, very, very, very small.You’d never notice (at least, the experiments designed to notice haven’t so far). A hydrogen atom is about 10 trillion trillion Planck lengths across.
From: http://www.askamathematician.com/2013/0 ... relevance/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:06 pm

maunas wrote:
octopus1 wrote:

...Huh.

Planck length (or distances of approximately that size- the smallest particle, the electron, is about 10^20 times larger (that’s the difference between a single hair and a large galaxy). ) do show up. In particular, it shows up in the “Generalized Uncertainty Principle” (GUP) where it’s inserted basically as a patch to make physics work in some fairly obscure situations (quantum gravity). The GUP implies that at a small enough scale it is literally impossible, in all situations, to make a smaller-scale measurement. In the right light this makes it look like maybe spacetime is discrete and comes in “smallest units”, and maybe the universe is like the image on a computer screen (made up of pixels). Like a lot of things in string theory (this is an opinion), these sort of patches may prove to be mistakes. So, spacetime may come in discrete chunks, but the most we can say is that those chunks (if they exist) are very, very, very, very small.You’d never notice (at least, the experiments designed to notice haven’t so far). A hydrogen atom is about 10 trillion trillion Planck lengths across.
From: http://www.askamathematician.com/2013/0 ... relevance/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
You mentioned string theory. Compelling indications of likelihood are not evidence. So the search goes on.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:34 pm

I agree, but, compelling indications of likelihood most often are road signs showing the way to the truth. It is the nature of man to stray away from path to investigate, because, without something still to know, life will become miserable.
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:38 pm

maunas wrote:I agree, but, compelling indications of likelihood most often are road signs showing the way to the truth. It is the nature of man to stray away from path to investigate, because, without something still to know, life will become miserable.
There are plenty of things still left to know. And the more we know, the more new things we'll find that require investigation.

Stage 1 - Is it something real?
Stage 2 - If yes, then what is it?
Stage 3 - If we know what it is, then how does it work?
Stage 4 - If we know the how, then why does it work that way?

Physicists are like toddlers. Any opportunity to ask "why" will be taken! ;)

(At least we're potty trained though...!)

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:31 am

So knowledge seems to be an unquenchable thirst.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:04 pm

Quantum vacuum states have energies or force fields is the proof that quantums of spacetime (GRAVITONS) are unevenly or liable to get wrinkled (forming dark matter, normal matter) apart from the ability to loose all wrinkles to become dark energy or anti-dark energy.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 pm

The quantum vacuum before the quantum fluctuations of creation had a 2-dimensional area inside the absolute vacuum ( timeless, spaceless, 0 Kelvin) . But the points of quantum fluctuations (truly random in location if not manipulated by man) suck up all the gravitons of which this 2- dimensional quantum vacuum is made. The maximum expansion of the universe is possible only up to the point where no more 'GRAVITON STRUCTURES' are available which can be unfurled to form any more quantum vacuum.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Occam's razor is the principle that the simplest explanation is the best. So, motion= energy= force= matter= space= time. And all of these are quantized.
I am the universe.

Austin Harper
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: Rock Chalk Astrohawk

Post by Austin Harper » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Word Salad
Dum ratio nos ducet, valebimus et multa bene geremus.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:10 pm

maunas wrote:Occam's razor is the principle that the simplest explanation is the best. So, motion= energy= force= matter= space= time. And all of these are quantized.
Good luck setting out formulas that support this. I'll wait to review those.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 am

maunas wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

Near planck length, at the time of the origin of the universe, no particles of matter existed. So the 7 extra spatial dimensions of M-theory do not exist as a physical reality. String theories are only mathematical constructions which try to link quantum mechanics with relativistic mechanics in an abstract manner.
The universe we are in has 3 macroscopic spatial dimensions, 1 macroscopic time dimension, and 6 microscopic spatial dimensions, in accordance with superstring theory, and then in accordance with holographic supersymmetry, these 10 dimensions actually exist as a holographic projection of still lesser dimensions, but, since dimensions can not exist in the absence of graviton made structures, which in turn do not exist below planck length, suggests that the extra MICROSCOPIC spatial dimensions of superstring theory are probably not real. The so called strings in string theory are multiple orders of magnitude smaller than electrons. No graviton structure of any kind, as is a scientific instrument, capable of detecting these structures.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 pm

The natural state of matter is a wave. It only pops out of its wave state (wave function collapse) to form a physical body when it is being observed. Then, when it's not being observed, it goes back into its wave state. Everything we can think of, and can't think of, or has not ever been thought of before now, already exists in wave form in the Field ( as a quantum wave function). Everything (including the observer) pop out of their wave state (wave function collapse) to form a physical body (graviton structures) when they are being observed. Modern ideas coming from black holes tell us that reality is two-dimensional, that the three dimensional world–the full-bodied three dimensional world – is a kind of image of a hologram on the boundary of the region of space.
From OP at: http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=18255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics indicates that true or near true randomness exists, if true randomness exists, then everything imaginable and not imaginable becomes possible, including God/Gods. But if near true randomness exists, it means that there is an agency which has predetermined our existence & evolution at least from the mass level which lies somewhere between quantum mechanic level and relativistic mechanic level of existence.I suspect that the ultimate products of human evolution will be the agency which will predetermine the existence and evolution of the next universe.
Last edited by maunas on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the universe.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 pm

maunas wrote:The uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics indicates that true or near true randomness exists, if true randomness exists, then everything imaginable and not imaginable becomes possible, including God/Gods.
You have totally redefined the definition of the uncertainty principle. You seem to be arguing that "Gods" can suddenly pop out of nowhere due to quantum mechanics. This is a very odd claim. By your own logic another stronger "God" could pop out, at any time, and displace the existing "gods". By your own logic, this god may randomly hate all humans and want to kill us. By your own logic an all powerful unicorn with the mind of a "God" may pop out of nowhere.

In addition, as your theory has "gods" popping out, after the big bang, you are removing your "gods" connection with the creation of the universe and as "gods" with no interest in humans may pop out, you have removed your gods connection with humans.

Is this your intention?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:46 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
maunas wrote:The uncertainty principle of quantum mechanics indicates that true or near true randomness exists, if true randomness exists, then everything imaginable and not imaginable becomes possible, including God/Gods.
You have totally redefined the definition of the uncertainty principle. You seem to be arguing that "Gods" can suddenly pop out of nowhere due to quantum mechanics. This is a very odd claim. By your own logic another stronger "God" could pop out, at any time, and displace the existing "gods". By your own logic, this god may randomly hate all humans and want to kill us. By your own logic an all powerful unicorn with the mind of a "God" may pop out of nowhere.

In addition, as your theory has "gods" popping out, after the big bang, you are removing your "gods" connection with the creation of the universe and as "gods" with no interest in humans may pop out, you have removed your gods connection with humans.

Is this your intention?
THE first para is right.
Since we had popped out even before the big bang, in the previous iteration of the universe, god's connection with humans is not lost. We have recreated this universe to recreate our self's.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:46 pm

The structures made up by gravitons evolve while the quantum fluctuation (wave function) representing their physical bodies, is growing in amplitude. Once the peak amplitude is reached, we will start popping back in to alternate existence /non existence, inside the quantum vacuum from which earlier we had arisen. The same is true for the giant-est wave of the entire physical universe, on which smaller waves like us are sitting.
I am the universe.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 pm

maunas wrote: THE first para is right.
Since we had popped out even before the big bang, in the previous iteration of the universe, god's connection with humans is not lost. We have recreated this universe to recreate our self's.
No Maunus. You have painted yourself into a corner. Explain the mechanism in your "new new new" theory that prevents "quantum fluctuations" from popping out a better stronger "god" that hates humans every two minutes.

Even more entertainingly, explain why the same "quantum fluctuations" don't pop out better stronger "humans" every two minutes to replace the existing humans.

In essence, you have been using jargon and mumbo jumbo techno babble to get to a "theory" that states "magic happens" and then arbitrarily claimed that the "magic that happens" is your religious view about "god".

This is extremely silly and a complete waste of your time. Try buy a couple books on basic physics and start again from scratch.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:12 pm

The force fields in the quantum vacuum are arranged (by wrinkling of space-time) by using dark matter, in such a way, that the randomness of quantum fluctuations is tamed as per our likes. In our universe there is no other god than the combined humanity of the future.
Last edited by maunas on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the universe.

octopus1
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by octopus1 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:22 pm

maunas wrote:The force fields in the quantum vacuum are arranged (by wrinkling of space-time) by using dark matter, in such a way, that the randomness of quantum fluctuations is tamed as per our likes.
:lol:

Oh you're very much in the wrong place at the wrong time...!

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:32 pm

maunas wrote:The force fields in the quantum vacuum are arranged (by wrinkling of space-time) by using dark matter, in such a way, that the randomness of quantum fluctuations is tamed as per our likes. In our universe there is no other god than the combined humanity of the future.
Maunus. You are just avoiding massive holes in your theory. Repeating the same nonsense doesn't help your "theory". It simply kills it off.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi, Matthew Ellard,
Please list the massive holes and the nonsense. Mend my beliefs. I am slow and prone to commit blunders, as you already know.
I am the universe.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:57 pm

maunas wrote:Hi, Matthew Ellard,
Please list the massive holes and the nonsense. Mend my beliefs. I am slow and prone to commit blunders, as you already know.
OK. You are arguing that a "god" could have popped out of nothing due to quantum fluctuations. You haven't explained what prevents another stronger "god" popping out due to quantum fluctuations. This ends your view that "humans evolve into one God" or that "humans have continuity in the universe"

You also seem to have gotten the time line of events all mixed up in an illogical manner, with things happening after the big bang influencing the big bang. May I ask you to write a time line for your "major events" in chronological order that match the claim you have made above? It doesn't work does it?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:18 am

I am arguing that the structures made up by gravitons evolve while the quantum fluctuation (wave function) representing their physical bodies, is growing in amplitude. A structurally complex entity like man,god or a unicorn or the entire universe pop out and in of quantum vacuum per Planck time, not completely ready made from the beginning of the universe itself. They have to evolve first to become what they are from their primitive physical form. Another stronger god, god hating and killing man, unicorn gods etc are possible to evolve if not in our universe then some other universe.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:44 am

TIME LINE- Birth of universe-> Evolution of humanity->Manipulation of the structure of space-time of the quantum vacuum in to which the universe is decaying,by humanity.->recreation of the next big bang-> followed by evolution of humanity again. And so the process repeats itself's infinitely.
I am the universe.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:53 am

maunas wrote:TIME LINE- Birth of universe-> Evolution of humanity->Manipulation of the structure of space-time of the quantum vacuum in to which the universe is decaying,by humanity.->recreation of the next big bang-> followed by evolution of humanity again. And so the process repeats itself's infinitely.
So you have exactly the same humanity popping up each time in exactly the same way. That makes no sense whatsoever. Are you aware that humans didn't turn up in the universe for 12 billion years? Why the "wait" each time?

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:14 am

When we deal with randomness and probabilities we do not have exactly the same humanity popping up each time in exactly the same way. Sense of time is subjective and relative.
I am the universe.