How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution.
maunas
Regular Poster
Custom Title: Crux of cosmos

Re: How "CRUX OF COSMOS" Explains Surprising Things

Post by maunas » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:29 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:48 am
........or we could fling our monkey shite on the wall and look for a pattern/meaning?

With space expanding into infinity, and an infinite time scale: how do you arrive at zero? Makes no sense........HEY!!! I do see a pattern.

They say;" A very very.... big, Bang!!, Occurring

They say;" A very very.... big, Bang!!, Occurred."
Infinitely large number of particles formed,...from, whatever existed. Some are similar, and some,.../// Exactly the same.
Five percent adjust with each other, and, the rest, don't.
That makes five percent seen, but, ninety five,..unseen.
Of the five percent seen,.. Five is physics, and, the rest,..metaphysics.
Thank you... bobbo.
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Actually, all existence is zero dimensional.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:59 am

maunas wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:55 am
In Light Of New Data, new values of some characteristics of the first born one cubic centimetre of space are as follows;

1) Energy density was about:
1.545×10^399 ERGS/cubic centimetre

2) The force of inflation was;
1.545×10^394 Pascal

3) Acceleration of inflation was;
7.293×10^212 m/second square
https://dailygalaxy.com/2019/02/the-inv ... -universe/ “The Invisible Unveiled” –Hundreds of Thousands of Unknown Galaxies in the Distant Universe
Every point of the universe is its centre, so universe is an infinity inside a dimensionless point. The dimensions we intute are within this point. That is why quantum mechanics is not weird. Entanglement becomes possible.
Everything is in me and I am there in everything. Only I existed in the past, only I exist now, and, only I will be existing in the future. Everything was done, is being done, and will be done by me.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:41 am

maunas wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:24 pm
maunas wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:09 pm
maunas wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:39 pm
Pre big bang's acceleration of inflation when the universe was 1cu.cc was
8.9705x10^18 m/sec square per Newton second square.
Why?
Because when gravitation delivered the other forces out of itself, it was as if the minute universe was suddenly brought to a terrestrial frame of reference, from near light speed. So, instantly the space stretched and time contracted to immense magnitudes.

The combined reaction on space and time, of gravitys separation, was inflation.
Because inertial effects due to acceleration are same like the effects of being in a gravitational field.

How did gravitation deliver the other forces outside of itself?

The instant when singularity, ceased to exist, gravity, the weakest force at the smallest distances, appeared with it's comparatively negligible value. So it was not experienced by the universe when it fluctuated out of singularity to a rudimentary on its nuptial moment with Lord Random.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:07 am

The force of gravity was COMPARATIVELY negligible, but, nevertheless it's relativistic effects were tremendous due to the extreme curvature of space-time in the minute bud of the first born cubic nano meter of space time.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:38 pm

maunas wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:41 am
maunas wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:24 pm
maunas wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:09 pm
maunas wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:39 pm
Pre big bang's acceleration of inflation when the universe was 1cu.cc was
8.9705x10^18 m/sec square per Newton second square.
Why?
Because when gravitation delivered the other forces out of itself, it was as if the minute universe was suddenly brought to a terrestrial frame of reference, from near light speed. So, instantly the space stretched and time contracted to immense magnitudes.

The combined reaction on space and time, of gravitys separation, was inflation.
Because inertial effects due to acceleration are same like the effects of being in a gravitational field.

How did gravitation deliver the other forces outside of itself?

The instant when singularity, ceased to exist, gravity, the weakest force at the smallest distances, appeared with it's comparatively negligible value. So it was not experienced by the universe when it fluctuated out of singularity to a rudimentary on its nuptial moment with Lord Random.
Tat still doesn’t explain how the other forces arose from gravity.

OKAY,
Check this:

*THE STRUCTURE OF SINGULARITY AND THE BIRTH OF THE UNIVERSE*

The singularity was a volume-less point of tremendous energy in an infinite force of zero vacuum expectation value.

Neither of them required space-time to exist.

A random quantum fluctuation, of the point of energy, broke the field of force producing a field of very high, non zero vacuum expectation value, "THE SUPER HIGGS FIELD".

The "Super Higgs Field" brought into existence, a false vacuum. This false vacuum was the "primordial space-time", in which the Super Higgs Field vibrated.

Now a bit weak, but still a combined super force, lay still in the space-less, true vacuum.
But;
The primordial energy, which was taken away by the Super Higgs Field, was now permeating the primordial space-time, which the Super Higgs Field had created.
This interaction of the primordial energy with the primordial space-time, caused the EMERGENCE of, "Primordial particles".

The primordial particles, of the primordial universe, interacted with the 'combined super force', of the true, space-less vacuum, and, also with the 'false vacuum' created space-time containing the Super Higgs Field.
This interaction, led to the SEPARATION of electromagnetic, weak and strong forces out of the true space-less vacuum, leaving the gravitational force alone there.

The non-gravitational forces, interacted with the primordial particles in the primordial space-time, and, caused the EMERGENCE of a plasma of particles, of today's universe. Thus the seed of today's universe got created. But, the instant it got created, the primordial space-time in the seed, underwent an instantaneous and tremendous inflation, stretching space and contracting time, because, the gravitational force had excommunicated the primordial universe.

Inflation led to the EMERGENCE of today's space-time, recommunication between the universe and gravitation, and, loss of energy by the Super Higgs Field.
Loss of energy by the Super Higgs Field led to the EMERGENCE of today's universe with the "NORMAL HIGGS FIELD".

The lost energy of the Super Higgs Field, interacted with the young universe, causing the EMERGENCE of still more entities.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:29 am

The singularity was a volume-less point of tremendous energy in an infinite force of zero vacuum expectation value.

What does that mean?

It means that the primordial energy and the unified force, though, were represented by the same point, the primordial energy was not a component of the united force.
Vacuum expectation value of the United force was therefore zero.

Only when energy gets reduced (by removal, thinning out etc) by a force, space-time can be produced/come into existence.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:30 pm

maunas wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:29 am

What does that mean?

It means that the primordial energy and the unified force, though, were represented by the same point, the primordial energy was not a component of the united force.
Vacuum expectation value of the United force was therefore zero.

Only when energy gets reduced (by removal, thinning out etc) by a force, space-time can be produced/come into existence.
What is a Vacuum expectation value?

The average net, expected value, of many forces in a vacuum. Though seemingly inappropriately used in this thread, a better way of expressing is difficult because:

In the case under discussion, vacuum is a point, and, the net total of united forces can not get mathematically distributed/interacted over a point.
Also,
even if it is assumed that due to the presence of energy at the very same point, theoretically the force combination can get distributed by the primordial energy, to cause the emergence of a negative space-time universe,
even such an emergence too, seems not possible, because, the primordial energy is not a component of the united force.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:19 pm

What is the Primordial Energy?

Since the origin of this universe, particles of energy have been the carrier of forces.
In future, particles of dark energy will completely thin out all the four fundamental forces, leading to the decay of all mass to photons. Further the photons too will get dissolved in vacuum, becoming part of the energy of quantum vacuum.
At this point, the intrinsic expansion of space will no more be able to proceed further.
The total vacuum energy of this maximally, intrinsically expanded space is PRIMORDIAL ENERGY.

After reaching this "point of no more possible" expansion, the tremendous inertia of space-time which will cause roll back of the "intrinsic expansion" represents the sum of magnitudes of all the fundamental forces present in the universe.
This sum represents the "magnitude of UNITED FORCES of the singularity."
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:57 pm

What is Dark Energy?

Since the beginning of this universe, at the global universal level, entropy has been continuously increasing.

The zero entropy singularity has been continuously fragmenting/decaying on a general universal scale.

Forces of the universe have been continuously dividing energy and causing the EMERGENCE of more space-time units through division of space-time units, thus intrinsically expanding space-time.
The newer space-time units are small as compared to the previous.
The energy of entropy gets added to the vacuum energy of space-time which divides into two units. This leads to intrinsic expansion of space.

So, Dark Energy is the magnitude of accumulated entropy of the universe.
If at present it is 65% of the total energy of the universe, it means, that the universe has completed 65% age of its present iteration.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:09 pm

*what is intrinsically expanded space? Why is it intrinsic?*

In an Intrinsically expanding space the scale of space itself changes. It is intrinsic because the universe does not expand "into" anything and does not require space to exist "outside" it. Space and objects in space move due to changes in the scale of metric governing the size and geometry of space-time.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:47 am

After reaching this "point of no more possible" expansion, the tremendous inertia of space-time which will cause the roll back of the "intrinsic expansion" is proportional to the sum of magnitudes of all the fundamental forces present in the universe.
This sum is representative of the "magnitude of UNITED FORCES of the singularity."

*HOW WILL THE ROLL BACK OF THE UNIVERSE OCCUR?*
Energy of the inertia of expansion will emerge as a great ripple in the fabric of space-time, the moment the expansion of the fabric ceases. This great ripple will fold the space-time, cancelling itself out and emerging as a singularity of force (derived from a gravitational energy but containing all the forces).
The total vacuum energy will exist as a separate component of the same.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 am

*What is dark matter, and, how does it contain information for the rebuilding of a new universe?*

The
final zero mass particles that will exist in zero-energy space, just before the expansion of the space suddenly comes to a halt, and, folds all of space-time,( cancelling itself and crystallizing into a singularity consisting of all the united force, and, the vacuum energy as a separate component) form a third component of the singularity frozen in true zero vacuum state. They come to life after the formation of the "Super Higgs Field", and emerge as the dark matter of the new iteration of the universe. Due to their interaction with the super Higgs Field, their some characteristics like mass, undergoes a change, but not the information which they carry from the previous iteration of the universe.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:37 am

Subconscious of smart, generally prevents them from accepting their wrong dogmatic opinion as a disease. As this will lead to feeling of pain and weakness, and usually be associated with loss of intellectual productivity.

It is a normal animal behaviour.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:09 am

How does your most recent post pertain to your previous post?

The conclusion is that:

1) The remaining age of this
universe is only about 5%
2) Dark matter is free from the
effects of a general increase
in the entropy of the universe.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:56 pm

The postings have been done intermittently (in many years).

The recent and older posts seem not to pertain to each other in numerous respects.
There seem to be many illogical statements and contradictions.

An integrated coherent understanding, till now, does not seem possible, but, if one emerges, will need to jettison a lot of waste.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:41 pm

The general increase in the entropy of the universe should accelerate till the age of the "atomic structures universe". Till about the next
6762×10^5 years. By this time atomic structures (elements) would get disjointed. After that probably only leptons, protons, photons, other bosons, neutrinos, degenerate matter and BEC states of matter may remain for the next epoch.
I am the universe.

landrew
True Skeptic

Post by landrew » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:53 pm

Is information governed by the same laws of conservation of mass and energy? When information is spewed out and no one perceives it, does it cease to exist? Or is it possible that there could be some undiscovered field from which all information could some day be extracted? Is the internet becoming that field? Perhaps all information that has ever existed on the internet will live forever, but more likely it will eventually die if it lies unaccessed for a period of time. What is that period of time? Will computer algorithms eventually delete the last remnants of data deemed irrelevant enough? Neglected data is becoming the personification of the "If a tree falls in the forest" thought experiment.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:33 am

maunas wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:09 am

The conclusion is that:

1) The remaining age of this
universe is only about 5%
2) Dark matter is free from the
effects of a general increase
in the entropy of the universe.
The first part of the above post has been incorrectly calculated
From 5% it is meant 4.9% of 13.8 billion years, which is wrong.

I speculate that atoms of normal matter will get disjointed in the next
6.494 billion years.
Assuming 100% was normal matter
13.8 billion years ago (though dark matter was present, it was massless in the big bang singularity).
Till now 68% has been converted to dark energy through entropy.
And, assuming the rate of conversion remains the same.

The second part pertaining to dark matter has to be corrected, as they will probably lose mass, hence will be affected by entropy in this manner. Perhaps it may not be occupying space, so interacts only gravitationally, and is able to pass through matter (Bullet cluster).
Hope I understand it correctly:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_Cluster

Furthermore, the dark matter clump, revealed by the weak lensing map, is coincident with the collisionless galaxies, but lies ahead of the collisional gas. This—and other similar observations—allow good limits on the cross-section of the self-interaction of dark matter.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:19 am

landrew wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:53 pm
Is information governed by the same laws of conservation of mass and energy? When information is spewed out and no one perceives it, does it cease to exist? Or is it possible that there could be some undiscovered field from which all information could some day be extracted? Is the internet becoming that field? Perhaps all information that has ever existed on the internet will live forever, but more likely it will eventually die if it lies unaccessed for a period of time. What is that period of time? Will computer algorithms eventually delete the last remnants of data deemed irrelevant enough? Neglected data is becoming the personification of the "If a tree falls in the forest" thought experiment.
To a greater extent, the falling of a 🌲 tree in the forest was predetermined at the moment of the big bang itself. Maybe in the previous iteration of this universe itself. Present data arises from the previous to a larger extent, and, leads to the next to a larger extent.

Data can die only in the sense that it can become incalculable to derive, due to countless factors getting involved. Like the butterfly effect causing a cyclone.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:04 am

Dark matter not occupying space, how?

Is it possible that it is in a different vacuum state than ours, but, in superposition with ours?
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:57 pm

*Back To Singularity, Again With A Bang!!*

The expansion of the universe is an intrinsic expansion whereby the scale of space is reducing, so the distance between two distant parts of the universe seems to increase with time.

Specifically, when the scale of the universe halves, space apparently looks doubled in size to us, because the number of markings on the length of the standard ruler remain the same, though, as compared to the previous stage, the ruler has halved in size.

By this intrinsic doubling of space, we now measure, and find that the
"density of matter got reduced by a factor of 8, instead of 2."
Where did the extra 6 factors of matter go?
I speculate that, since we know that the density of dark energy is increasing with the present intrinsic space expansion, we should suspect that, dark energy consumes the extra density lost by matter.

This means that the universe is acceleratingly expanding intrinsically, at a very rapid exponential rate with time. Coming closer and closer to a de Sitter spacetime. If so, it seems we are soon going to enter another phase of inflation.

This time the inflation will not lead us to the EMERGENCE of a new universe, but will lead us to a singularity.

The acceleration caused by dark energy will eventually become so strong that it will completely overwhelm the effects of the gravitational, electromagnetic and strong binding forces.

Thus the immense increase in the density of dark energy with time will cause a steady increase in the Hubble constant.

All normal matter states (even black holes won't get time to degenerate via Hawking radiation) will get disjointed into elementary particles and radiation, and rip apart, and shoot apart from each other.

This would be followed by a
spontaneous entropy decrease by the Poincaré recurrence theorem, thermal fluctuations, and the fluctuation theorem.

The end state of the universe then is a singularity, with the dark energy density becoming infinite. Intrinsic expansion too becoming infinite leading us to the same zero point space Singularity, because space scale become zero.

The infinite force of bounce or roll back is representative of the united fundamental forces. Dark energy will be a separate component.
Dark matter will be a foam of probably zero mass particles, forming the cortex of the singularity, and will gain mass when the super Higgs field forms, as described some posts back.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:38 pm

I am the universe.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:42 am

[05/03, 3:54 pm] Unparticle: What do you hope to achieve with all this?

I want to free myself from the cycle of birth and death, and then, enjoy immortal life.
Unparticle: I don't want to go back into the singularity, without being convinced that I will come back again.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:17 pm

*Why is the expansion rate of the universe impulsed?*

*Because order and disorder are equal reactionary products, conserved in the dimension of time*

The universe began with a infinitely ordered (unquantized) singularity. This singularity was a reactionary product of a preceding infinite disorder which had formed at the end of the previous iteration of the universe.

Whenever there is a sudden increase in complexity with release of a large amount of accumulated entropy, the universe gets a boost to it's expansion rate, *or, vice versa*.

For instance,

1) The first impulse occurred at less than Planck scale, almost at the instant of universe's origin. *The singularity got quantized, suddenly increasing entropy.* Then initially, the gravitational force and the rest of the universe got separated causing the Alan Guth inflation.
This happened because the 'infinite' space-time curvature of singularity caused by unified gravity with the rest of the force fields was lost, resulting in the flattening of the universe by a sudden stretching of space with contraction of time.

2) The second push to the expansion of the universe took place when matter and antimatter particles annihilated each other, and, the annihilating radiation was consumed by space creating *primordial dark energy which had anti gravitational effect*

3) The third release of pent-up entropy occurred when the universe became transparent releasing the cosmic electromagnetic background.

4) The fourth release of entropy occurred in very small phases, in about eight billion years, when reionizing radiation slowly disappeared.
Beyond a certain critical value the total released entropy increased the repulsive strength of dark energy so much that it was followed by a simultaneous increase in the complexity of the universe by formation of more compact galactic clusters *(a major cause of galactic collisions, but, inter galactic cluster expansion of space increased)*.

5) The next epoch....??
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:41 pm

What is it you are hoping to accomplish with your posts? Are they just to satisfy your OCD, or is it something else?

I am interested in knowing the truth behind all existence. But, at a very young age I had come to the conclusion that it may not be possible in my biological life time, and, also it may require me to be highly intelligent with a great RAM, ROM and PROCESSING capacity. So I decided to study medicine first to enhance these capacities. And at present I am mainly a medicine man.

Though I tend to indulge in all types of knowledge and technologies to try to achieve my aims.

I sometimes feel, and am thoroughly, repeatedly convinced that mathematics is the language of gods, and the greatest intellectual handicap of mine is that I am very poor at it. This does not mean that I am incapable to become an expert in it. It is only that I devoted myself more to studying life. Perhaps, once I am convinced that I have become immortal, then I will start paying sufficient attention to cosmology, mathematics, physics and others.
I am the universe.

maunas
Regular Poster

Post by maunas » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:30 am

The monster black holes that anchor the galaxies increase the entropy of the universe. They fragment the stars smashing them to bits, bleeding off energy from the galaxy in the form of X-rays. They create less regions rich in star formation, and cause more regions to become relatively barren.
I am the universe.