Sex addiction ? No.

What you think about how you think.
Lance Kennedy
Has No Life
Custom Title: Super Skeptic

Re: Sex addiction ? No.

Post by Lance Kennedy » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:08 am

Fair enough, TJ.

My scuba instructor days happened when I was single. I have not chased women since marriage.

Phoenix76
Poster
Custom Title: Phoenix76

Post by Phoenix76 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:16 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Speaking of vibes, and NO vibes, I've always had a hard and fast rule: if you are married, I don't even see you. even when I peruse a Craigslist advert re Married Woman who isn't happy at home....I just pass. Work whatever problem/issue you have out without the addition of an affair or fling....... even if the Hubby likes to watch. I think that is the vibe I give off. That, plus lots of people tell me I look like I'm mad, regardless of my feelings at the moment, and I'm never mad at work, and hardly ever at home...... how often can a spring loaded part go off before you note which side the washer went on? Had an almost as firm rule about dating co-workers. I say almost because while I never did, I did think about it...women who work in different departments, NEVER a direct subordinate. It would be like cheating on a business expense: simply not worth it.

ymmv
Well Bobbo, you have just gotta be the most fine, upstanding, righteous, god fearing and perfect man on this planet. And given that is true, all power to you. You have to be the great exception to the rule.

But given you are so perfect, you still have to open your eyes, and mind, to what normally happens in this old world of ours. Sorry Bobbo, but your are either "Mr. Perfect", or you have lived your life in a cloistered environment.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: bobbo da existential pragmatist

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:27 am

Well Phoenix, just to underline the WHY of it all: I'm a normal "oversexed" male wanting to copulate with everything that moves. As our DI told us: "You mutts aren't allowed to march in the rain because we don't want you screwing the mud puddles." I think I got in double trouble for him saying that. I laughed and when he tried to upbraid me for that I just said: "Sarge, thats the best joke I've heard in years." Must have been tough on the DI's as we were all future pilots and stuff. And our group was all hippies from California while the DI's all believed their BS...being from Tennessee and Kentucky and Oklahoma as they all were.

Yes........I want to screw every woman I see, even the ugly ones..............but ......... I believe in FREEEEEEEEEEDOM. You know the basis of that F word: leaving other people alone. I got that from growing up with dear old Dad. He bothered everybody.....and I grew up the very opposite. Kiddies will do that.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Phoenix76
Poster

Post by Phoenix76 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:15 am

Ahh Bobbo, sometimes I want to wring your neck. But at other times, I just want to shake your hand. You may claim to be a Pragmatist, but you are certainly an enigma; yes, puzzling and mysterious. What would this forum be without you. :D

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:24 am

.....but.........."if" I was a pragmatist, that is by definition totally knowable and obvious. Describing me as an enigma then would only describe.........you.

Ain't that the shits? aka: most judgments are.
Real Name: bobbo the existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Phoenix76
Poster

Post by Phoenix76 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am

But Bobbo, I'm just stating what you have called yourself. Your avatar says you are a pragmatist. Should I dispute your interpretation of yourself? Me? Certainly an enigma - "a person, thing or situation that is mysterious or puzzling". From the greek - "ainissesthai - to speak in riddles. But, then again, speaking in riddles - that could certainly be you.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:29 am

What if its not a riddle.................just something you don't understand?