The Inter Mind

What you think about how you think.
SteveKlinko
Regular Poster
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by SteveKlinko » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

mirror93 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:35 pm
mirror93 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:25 pm
placid wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:36 am
mirror93 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:29 am

T--- is --- space xxxx is always-yourself or unalways-yourself. Space outside of us xxxx connected us from ---s is pure empty space, t--- is --- --- in it. Our subjectivity and our internal --- has --- to do with what this guy's stupid religion is saying. So --- in Steve's argument holds any water.
Space is --- by thought. The space (subject)between two thoughts (---s) is what klaters didy thought ---t-connected from the thought. Subject and Object --- E in the zero instantaneous moment later..in xxxx the thought --- the thinker, and the thinker --- the thought..neither thinker ---r thought can be located as a literal xxxx in and of ---...except what is projected as an --- upon the matter.
So --- such truths ---, or --- t---, except what thought conceives...via (klaterledge on demand, aka memory.)
In other words, --- xxxx is conceiving --- into ---ence. For t--- is --- alive in a memory, any identification with the memory is what gives the ---ity of alivexxxx later...but it's a phantom entity extracted from xxxx which has --- life..it's a pretender.

T--- is --- 'us' connected from the thought (---) t--- is --- outside of thought except what thought --- (subject)

Becoming always-yourself of somexxxx is --- through memory, klaterledge. Otherwise space, and the separative --- it ---, --- ---t t---. T--- is --- such xxxx as looking at somexxxx without the interference of klaterledge. To look you need space, and thought --- xxxx space. So space ---, as a dimension, ---s --- as a creation of thought. Thought has also tried to theorise about the space it has ---, inventing the "time-space----um". Time is an independent reference or fr---e. T--- is --- necessary ---ity between it and space.



:D
.
Space is known by you, and it's empty. But you know eabout space when there are objects Because space is empty. Even as a baby I knew this.
You will not understand the true nature of Space until you can imagine 4D Space, 2D Space, and no Space. When you understand these Spaces then you will understand that there can be different kinds of Spaces. The real tough one is no Space. You think you know what Nothing is. But you are fooled again by your Shallow thought. Think more Deeply about things including space and nothingness.
SPACE IS NOTHINGNESS. No, there are no different kinds of spaces. you only know space when there are objects. between them is empty.
You seem to be unfamiliar with any modern views of Space. Do you even realize that the current view of the Universe is that it is Unbounded but yet Finite? It is curved back around on itself. If you go out in a particular direction you will end up back where you started. Since you can measure the distance it takes to get back to where you started it is possible to measure how big the Universe is. This curved wrapped around Space defines the extent of your ability to move to different places. There is no Space outside of this curved Space. This Space is actually expanding according to best Scientific measurements. So Space is not some constant background thing that extends out linearly in 3D, but rather it is an ever changing thing and stranger thing than you can imagine. And most Scientific thinking on this fully allows for the existence of other kinds of Spaces with various kinds of Curvatures and Dimensions.

User avatar
landrew
Has No Life
Posts: 11264
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 am
Location: Fox Meadows

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by landrew » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

You seem to be unfamiliar with any modern views of Space. Do you even realize that the current view of the Universe is that it is Unbounded but yet Finite? It is curved back around on itself. If you go out in a particular direction you will end up back where you started. Since you can measure the distance it takes to get back to where you started it is possible to measure how big the Universe is. This curved wrapped around Space defines the extent of your ability to move to different places. There is no Space outside of this curved Space. This Space is actually expanding according to best Scientific measurements. So Space is not some constant background thing that extends out linearly in 3D, but rather it is an ever changing thing and stranger thing than you can imagine. And most Scientific thinking on this fully allows for the existence of other kinds of Spaces with various kinds of Curvatures and Dimensions.
The current view? Are you sure? I'm not aware of anything that supports such wild speculation.

Partial knowledge can take one down some very strange roads.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by SteveKlinko » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:26 pm

landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

You seem to be unfamiliar with any modern views of Space. Do you even realize that the current view of the Universe is that it is Unbounded but yet Finite? It is curved back around on itself. If you go out in a particular direction you will end up back where you started. Since you can measure the distance it takes to get back to where you started it is possible to measure how big the Universe is. This curved wrapped around Space defines the extent of your ability to move to different places. There is no Space outside of this curved Space. This Space is actually expanding according to best Scientific measurements. So Space is not some constant background thing that extends out linearly in 3D, but rather it is an ever changing thing and stranger thing than you can imagine. And most Scientific thinking on this fully allows for the existence of other kinds of Spaces with various kinds of Curvatures and Dimensions.
The current view? Are you sure? I'm not aware of anything that supports such wild speculation.

Partial knowledge can take one down some very strange roads.
Are you saying that you never heard of a Curved Unbounded but Finite Space? Or are you saying that you just don't think it is the way the Universe is?

User avatar
landrew
Has No Life
Posts: 11264
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 am
Location: Fox Meadows

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by landrew » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:39 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:26 pm
landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

You seem to be unfamiliar with any modern views of Space. Do you even realize that the current view of the Universe is that it is Unbounded but yet Finite? It is curved back around on itself. If you go out in a particular direction you will end up back where you started. Since you can measure the distance it takes to get back to where you started it is possible to measure how big the Universe is. This curved wrapped around Space defines the extent of your ability to move to different places. There is no Space outside of this curved Space. This Space is actually expanding according to best Scientific measurements. So Space is not some constant background thing that extends out linearly in 3D, but rather it is an ever changing thing and stranger thing than you can imagine. And most Scientific thinking on this fully allows for the existence of other kinds of Spaces with various kinds of Curvatures and Dimensions.
The current view? Are you sure? I'm not aware of anything that supports such wild speculation.

Partial knowledge can take one down some very strange roads.
Are you saying that you never heard of a Curved Unbounded but Finite Space? Or are you saying that you just don't think it is the way the Universe is?
I've heard of lots of things, but you're placing weight on ideas that don't even exist, except in the world of wild speculation.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by SteveKlinko » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:45 pm

landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:39 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:26 pm
landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

You seem to be unfamiliar with any modern views of Space. Do you even realize that the current view of the Universe is that it is Unbounded but yet Finite? It is curved back around on itself. If you go out in a particular direction you will end up back where you started. Since you can measure the distance it takes to get back to where you started it is possible to measure how big the Universe is. This curved wrapped around Space defines the extent of your ability to move to different places. There is no Space outside of this curved Space. This Space is actually expanding according to best Scientific measurements. So Space is not some constant background thing that extends out linearly in 3D, but rather it is an ever changing thing and stranger thing than you can imagine. And most Scientific thinking on this fully allows for the existence of other kinds of Spaces with various kinds of Curvatures and Dimensions.
The current view? Are you sure? I'm not aware of anything that supports such wild speculation.

Partial knowledge can take one down some very strange roads.
Are you saying that you never heard of a Curved Unbounded but Finite Space? Or are you saying that you just don't think it is the way the Universe is?
I've heard of lots of things, but you're placing weight on ideas that don't even exist, except in the world of wild speculation.
So the answer is that you have not heard of Curved Unbounded but Finite Spaces in the context of Real theories in Cosmology. These are not Wild Speculations.

User avatar
landrew
Has No Life
Posts: 11264
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 am
Location: Fox Meadows

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by landrew » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:56 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:45 pm
landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:39 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:26 pm
landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

You seem to be unfamiliar with any modern views of Space. Do you even realize that the current view of the Universe is that it is Unbounded but yet Finite? It is curved back around on itself. If you go out in a particular direction you will end up back where you started. Since you can measure the distance it takes to get back to where you started it is possible to measure how big the Universe is. This curved wrapped around Space defines the extent of your ability to move to different places. There is no Space outside of this curved Space. This Space is actually expanding according to best Scientific measurements. So Space is not some constant background thing that extends out linearly in 3D, but rather it is an ever changing thing and stranger thing than you can imagine. And most Scientific thinking on this fully allows for the existence of other kinds of Spaces with various kinds of Curvatures and Dimensions.
The current view? Are you sure? I'm not aware of anything that supports such wild speculation.

Partial knowledge can take one down some very strange roads.
Are you saying that you never heard of a Curved Unbounded but Finite Space? Or are you saying that you just don't think it is the way the Universe is?
I've heard of lots of things, but you're placing weight on ideas that don't even exist, except in the world of wild speculation.
So the answer is that you have not heard of Curved Unbounded but Finite Spaces in the context of Real theories in Cosmology. These are not Wild Speculations.
I've heard of Bigfoot, but I haven't seen evidence for him either.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:14 pm

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by SteveKlinko » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:12 pm

landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:56 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:45 pm
landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:39 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:26 pm
landrew wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:37 pm
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:38 pm

You seem to be unfamiliar with any modern views of Space. Do you even realize that the current view of the Universe is that it is Unbounded but yet Finite? It is curved back around on itself. If you go out in a particular direction you will end up back where you started. Since you can measure the distance it takes to get back to where you started it is possible to measure how big the Universe is. This curved wrapped around Space defines the extent of your ability to move to different places. There is no Space outside of this curved Space. This Space is actually expanding according to best Scientific measurements. So Space is not some constant background thing that extends out linearly in 3D, but rather it is an ever changing thing and stranger thing than you can imagine. And most Scientific thinking on this fully allows for the existence of other kinds of Spaces with various kinds of Curvatures and Dimensions.
The current view? Are you sure? I'm not aware of anything that supports such wild speculation.

Partial knowledge can take one down some very strange roads.
Are you saying that you never heard of a Curved Unbounded but Finite Space? Or are you saying that you just don't think it is the way the Universe is?
I've heard of lots of things, but you're placing weight on ideas that don't even exist, except in the world of wild speculation.
So the answer is that you have not heard of Curved Unbounded but Finite Spaces in the context of Real theories in Cosmology. These are not Wild Speculations.
I've heard of Bigfoot, but I haven't seen evidence for him either.
I guess that's the end of any Serious conversation on theories of Cosmology.

User avatar
mirror93
Regular Poster
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by mirror93 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:58 am

placid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 am
mirror93 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:23 am

SPACE IS ---. No, t--- --- --- different kinds of --- . you --- --- space when t--- --- ---s. between them is empty.
Yes, Space is the --- --- ------ speaking. ---s --- defined t---of (via ---)...---- because of the --- --- --------- ------ --- ---..--- ... --- space, --- ---s. --- ---s, --- space.

Note --- --- ------ --- t--- between the space and an ---. --- --- occurs within what can---t be ---, the --- is t--- --- when -------...---- ---what can---t be ---. The --- is real.

T--- --- --- such xxxx as --- or an ---...these --- ---- which --- ---- ---. You re---y have to try and get behind the ---- else you --- --- like some---- --------- to wash --- blood using blood...you --- so hooked on ---- --- you --- missing the most important and integral part of the puzzle...it's a magic puzzle for the ---.

Look at what lay behind the --- , behind the ---s...t--- is ---, --- a --- --- , --- goes for --- --- , t--- is --- --- the --- ---s/---s in space. These --- --- --- ---- anyway. T--- ------------ --- t--- --- from these ----.
The ----stick once --- by ----, because the --- entity xxxx is the real self can---t make sense of his --- without the ---...but don't you see...the sky --- --- it's sky, the color blue you say it's blue..etc etc...it's --- --- --- --- ---. --- is an --- , and yes the --- is real ---------, --- xxxx is --- xxxx...because --- --- ---, via the ---.

All ---s, symbols, ---s or what did else --- ..is --- ---- ---y, aka ---- ---y... because they --- basic---y made of the --- they --- ---s in...n---ely, ----.. n---ely the ------ in which they --- ....because --- is ---...it's --- --- AKA ----. ----like --- / ---s --- --- t--- when ----is t---...do you ---t understand ---? ..----lie down --- out of ---xxxx. --- --- is --- or --- --- --- . Just try --- the ---- --- to see --- can --- them...they have --- --- or --- .
If they did, then bottle a --- up and show it to --- ----..

You re---y ought to do your ---, if you don't do ---, then --- will --- you. You c--- out other people for being dumb, but fail to see the plank in your own eye.

And --- so you ---...we're --- probably saying the --- --- ...--- in a different way --- ---...please give other people some slack and stop being an arrogant blockhead, this is ---t --- about your opinion...or mine.

:D
Placid, space is created when there are objects, it's empty. There's nothing more to say, your entire post is spam, and I have a spam filter for your posts already (just censor the right words and puff, no more of your idiotic system of beliefs sustained by repetition of certain words), I don't read them anymore.
:paladin:

User avatar
placid
Frequent Poster
Posts: 1447
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:39 am

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by placid » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:23 pm

mirror93 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:58 am


SPACE IS ---. No, t--- --- --- different kinds of --- . you --- --- space when t--- --- ---s. between them is empty.


Yes, Space is the --- --- ------ speaking. ---s --- defined t---of (via ---)...---- because of the --- --- --------- ------ --- ---..--- ... --- space, --- ---s. --- ---s, --- space.

Note --- --- ------ --- t--- between the space and an ---. --- --- occurs within what can---t be ---, the --- is t--- --- when -------...---- ---what can---t be ---. The --- is real.

T--- --- --- such xxxx as --- or an ---...these --- ---- which --- ---- ---. You re---y have to try and get behind the ---- else you --- --- like some---- --------- to wash --- blood using blood...you --- so hooked on ---- --- you --- missing the most important and integral part of the puzzle...it's a magic puzzle for the ---.

Look at what lay behind the --- , behind the ---s...t--- is ---, --- a --- --- , --- goes for --- --- , t--- is --- --- the --- ---s/---s in space. These --- --- --- ---- anyway. T--- ------------ --- t--- --- from these ----.
The ----stick once --- by ----, because the --- entity xxxx is the real self can---t make sense of his --- without the ---...but don't you see...the sky --- --- it's sky, the color blue you say it's blue..etc etc...it's --- --- --- --- ---. --- is an --- , and yes the --- is real ---------, --- xxxx is --- xxxx...because --- --- ---, via the ---.

All ---s, symbols, ---s or what did else --- ..is --- ---- ---y, aka ---- ---y... because they --- basic---y made of the --- they --- ---s in...n---ely, ----.. n---ely the ------ in which they --- ....because --- is ---...it's --- --- AKA ----. ----like --- / ---s --- --- t--- when ----is t---...do you ---t understand ---? ..----lie down --- out of ---xxxx. --- --- is --- or --- --- --- . Just try --- the ---- --- to see --- can --- them...they have --- --- or --- .
If they did, then bottle a --- up and show it to --- ----..

You re---y ought to do your ---, if you don't do ---, then --- will --- you. You c--- out other people for being dumb, but fail to see the plank in your own eye.

And --- so you ---...we're --- probably saying the --- --- ...--- in a different way --- ---...please give other people some slack and stop being an arrogant blockhead, this is ---t --- about your opinion...or mine.

Cracked Mirror - A distortion of true reality.

Models are not reality.
Reality doesn't have to make sense, or reality is not rational. Reality is irrational.

placid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 am
Placid, space is created when there are objects, it's empty. There's nothing more to say, your entire post is spam, and I have a spam filter for your posts already (just censor the right words and puff, no more of your idiotic system of beliefs sustained by repetition of certain words), I don't read them anymore.
Uncreated ''thought'' conceives space. No thought, no space. (immaculate conception)

Uncreated ''thought'' creates object. No thought, no object. (immaculate conception)

All ''thoughts'' are uncreated creations.

All thoughts are emptiness, uncreated, unborn...appearing to be full/born....emptiness full of emptiness.

Empty concepts believed to be real...appearances within the only knower there is (Consciousness)

The Consciousness that knows - is the same Consciousness that is known. It's all one aka not-a-thing aka no thing and every thing.

No one is reading this..these words are appearances coming straight out of the void. Many appearances arise to the only ONE reader.
The void itself...aka consciousness.

Can't rid appearances using more appearances, it would be like trying to wash away blood using blood.

Appearances are unavoidable because nothing is making them or stopping them from appearing.

:D

As for belief systems...Nonduality is also a belief system, but one which wipes itself and the believer away...It's normal it doesn't have a lot of 'followers'...

Feel free to crack the mirror all you want, it's your mirror mirror...it's yours to crack.

User avatar
mirror93
Regular Poster
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by mirror93 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:37 pm

placid wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:23 pm
mirror93 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:58 am


SPACE IS ---. No, t--- --- --- different kinds of --- . you --- --- space when t--- --- ---s. between them is empty.


Yes, Space is the --- --- ------ speaking. ---s --- defined t---of (via ---)...---- because of the --- --- --------- ------ --- ---..--- ... --- space, --- ---s. --- ---s, --- space.

Note --- --- ------ --- t--- between the space and an ---. --- --- occurs within what can---t be ---, the --- is t--- --- when -------...---- ---what can---t be ---. The --- is real.

T--- --- --- such xxxx as --- or an ---...these --- ---- which --- ---- ---. You re---y have to try and get behind the ---- else you --- --- like some---- --------- to wash --- blood using blood...you --- so hooked on ---- --- you --- missing the most important and integral part of the puzzle...it's a magic puzzle for the ---.

Look at what lay behind the --- , behind the ---s...t--- is ---, --- a --- --- , --- goes for --- --- , t--- is --- --- the --- ---s/---s in space. These --- --- --- ---- anyway. T--- ------------ --- t--- --- from these ----.
The ----stick once --- by ----, because the --- entity xxxx is the real self can---t make sense of his --- without the ---...but don't you see...the sky --- --- it's sky, the color blue you say it's blue..etc etc...it's --- --- --- --- ---. --- is an --- , and yes the --- is real ---------, --- xxxx is --- xxxx...because --- --- ---, via the ---.

All ---s, symbols, ---s or what did else --- ..is --- ---- ---y, aka ---- ---y... because they --- basic---y made of the --- they --- ---s in...n---ely, ----.. n---ely the ------ in which they --- ....because --- is ---...it's --- --- AKA ----. ----like --- / ---s --- --- t--- when ----is t---...do you ---t understand ---? ..----lie down --- out of ---xxxx. --- --- is --- or --- --- --- . Just try --- the ---- --- to see --- can --- them...they have --- --- or --- .
If they did, then bottle a --- up and show it to --- ----..

You re---y ought to do your ---, if you don't do ---, then --- will --- you. You c--- out other people for being dumb, but fail to see the plank in your own eye.

And --- so you ---...we're --- probably saying the --- --- ...--- in a different way --- ---...please give other people some slack and stop being an arrogant blockhead, this is ---t --- about your opinion...or mine.

Cracked Mirror - A distortion of true ---.

Models --- ---t ---.
Reality doesn't have to make sense, or --- is ---t rational. Reality is irrational.

placid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 am
Placid, space is --- when t--- --- ---s, it's empty. T---'s --- more to say, your entire post is sp---, and I have a sp--- filter for your posts xxxx (--- censor the right words and puff, --- more of your idiotic system of ---s sustained by repetition of certain words), I don't read them anymore.
Un--- ''---'' conceives space. No ---, --- space. (immaculate truthion)

Un--- ''---'' --- ---. No ---, --- ---. (immaculate truthion)

All ''---s'' --- un--- creations.

All ---s --- ---xxxx, un---, unborn...exists to be full/born....---xxxx full of ---xxxx.

Empty truths believed to be real...---s within the --- k---er t--- is (Consciousxxxx)

The ----- xxxx k---s - is the ---- ----- xxxx is ---. It's --- ---- aka ---t-a-xxxx aka --- xxxx and didy xxxx.

No ---- is reading this..these words --- ---s coming straight out of the void. Many ---s lie down to the --- ---- ------.
The void ---...aka ---.

Can't rid ---s using more ---s, it would be like trying to wash xxxxay blood using blood.

----- --- unavoidable because --- is making them or ------ them from ----.

:D

As for --- systems...Nonduality is also a --- system, but ---- which wipes --- and the belidid xxxxay...It's ---rmal it doesn't have a lot of -----'...

Feel free to crack the mirror --- you want, it's your mirror mirror...it's yours to crack.
blah blah blah because because because because....

A lot of "becauses" and conclusions coming from YOU Placid, and your belief system .
Spam censored 100%
:paladin:

User avatar
oppressor
New Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:25 am

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by oppressor » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:48 pm

mirror93 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:37 pm
placid wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:23 pm
mirror93 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:58 am


SPACE IS ---. No, t--- --- --- different kinds of --- . you --- --- space when t--- --- ---s. between them is empty.


Yes, Space is the --- --- ------ speaking. ---s --- defined t---of (via ---)...---- because of the --- --- --------- ------ --- ---..--- ... --- space, --- ---s. --- ---s, --- space.

Note --- --- ------ --- t--- between the space and an ---. --- --- occurs within what can---t be ---, the --- is t--- --- when -------...---- ---what can---t be ---. The --- is real.

T--- --- --- such xxxx as --- or an ---...these --- ---- which --- ---- ---. You re---y have to try and get behind the ---- else you --- --- like some---- --------- to wash --- blood using blood...you --- so hooked on ---- --- you --- missing the most important and integral part of the puzzle...it's a magic puzzle for the ---.

Look at what lay behind the --- , behind the ---s...t--- is ---, --- a --- --- , --- goes for --- --- , t--- is --- --- the --- ---s/---s in space. These --- --- --- ---- anyway. T--- ------------ --- t--- --- from these ----.
The ----stick once --- by ----, because the --- entity xxxx is the real self can---t make sense of his --- without the ---...but don't you see...the sky --- --- it's sky, the color blue you say it's blue..etc etc...it's --- --- --- --- ---. --- is an --- , and yes the --- is real ---------, --- xxxx is --- xxxx...because --- --- ---, via the ---.

All ---s, symbols, ---s or what did else --- ..is --- ---- ---y, aka ---- ---y... because they --- basic---y made of the --- they --- ---s in...n---ely, ----.. n---ely the ------ in which they --- ....because --- is ---...it's --- --- AKA ----. ----like --- / ---s --- --- t--- when ----is t---...do you ---t understand ---? ..----lie down --- out of ---xxxx. --- --- is --- or --- --- --- . Just try --- the ---- --- to see --- can --- them...they have --- --- or --- .
If they did, then bottle a --- up and show it to --- ----..

You re---y ought to do your ---, if you don't do ---, then --- will --- you. You c--- out other people for being dumb, but fail to see the plank in your own eye.

And --- so you ---...we're --- probably saying the --- --- ...--- in a different way --- ---...please give other people some slack and stop being an arrogant blockhead, this is ---t --- about your opinion...or mine.

Cracked Mirror - A distortion of true ---.

Models --- ---t ---.
Reality doesn't have to make sense, or --- is ---t rational. Reality is irrational.

placid wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:54 am
Placid, space is --- when t--- --- ---s, it's empty. T---'s --- more to say, your entire post is sp---, and I have a sp--- filter for your posts xxxx (--- censor the right words and puff, --- more of your idiotic system of ---s sustained by repetition of certain words), I don't read them anymore.
Un--- ''---'' conceives space. No ---, --- space. (immaculate truthion)

Un--- ''---'' --- ---. No ---, --- ---. (immaculate truthion)

All ''---s'' --- un--- creations.

All ---s --- ---xxxx, -------, ----...exists to be ----....---xxxx full of ---xxxx.

---- truths believed to be real...---s within the --- k---er t--- is (-----)

The ----- xxxx k---s - is the ---- ----- xxxx is ---. It's --- ---- aka ---t-a-xxxx aka --- xxxx and didy xxxx.

---- ---- is reading this..these words --- ---s coming straight out of the -----. Many ---s lie down to the --- ---- ------.
The ----- ---...aka ---.

Can't rid ---s using more ---s, it would be like trying to wash xxxxay blood using blood.

----- --- unavoidable because --- is making them or ------ them from ----.

:D

As for --- systems...Nonduality is also a --- system, but ---- which wipes --- and the belidid xxxxay...It's ---rmal it doesn't have a lot of -----'...

Feel free to crack the mirror --- you want, it's your mirror mirror...it's yours to crack.
blah blah blah because because because because....

A lot of "becauses" and conclusions coming from YOU Placid, and your belief system .
Spam censored 100%
We already debunked Placid's theory about we being the same reader apparently from her idea of god, which makes us each a fragment of the real god. This is all complete BS as we cant know what each other is reading or had read in the past. Then why being the same shared consciousness if we can know what the other person thinks???
So we appear when we born and we do posses appearances so what? We are real, her god is an image in her mind, nothing, her god is like the void between us and objects. Non existent.

User avatar
oppressor
New Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:25 am

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by oppressor » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:57 pm

I wonder when will this contradictory machine get banned

User avatar
landrew
Has No Life
Posts: 11264
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:51 am
Location: Fox Meadows

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by landrew » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:33 pm

No one gets banned for not making sense.
They just eventually end up talking to themselves when everyone abandons them.
The job of a skeptic is to investigate the unexplained; not to explain the uninvestigated.

User avatar
oppressor
New Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:25 am

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by oppressor » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:54 pm

landrew wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:33 pm
No one gets banned for not making sense.
They just eventually end up talking to themselves when everyone abandons them.
just found out, half of the members here muted her, the other one has censored her spam.
I wonder how to mute someone, do you know?

User avatar
Jeffk 1970
Has No Life
Posts: 12177
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 am
Custom Title: Lost in Translation
Location: Safely stored in my own mind

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by Jeffk 1970 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:42 pm

oppressor wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:54 pm
landrew wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:33 pm
No one gets banned for not making sense.
They just eventually end up talking to themselves when everyone abandons them.
just found out, half of the members here muted her, the other one has censored her spam.
I wonder how to mute someone, do you know?
Put them on your foe list. Go into the profile and click “add foe.”
Question for Groening by a reporter:
“Mr. Groening, what do you say to those who still deny the Holocaust?”

Groening:
“Nothing. They are hopelessly lost.”


Hhhhhhhmmmmmm, is it possible that Carlo Mattogno is the greatest scholar the world has ever known?
:lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=31585&p=713843#p713843