The Inter Mind

What you think about how you think.
Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Re: The Inter Mind

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:16 am

Quoting Steve Klinko
SteveKlinko wrote: "(Human) Consciousness might have existed prior to the Big Bang and might have even been the cause of the Big Bang."
SteveKlinko wrote:"The Evolution of life on this Planet is probably directly driven by (human) Conscious experience."
More idiocy from Steve Klinko
SteveKlinko wrote:You are a Liar when you rewrite what I said and say I said it. For example you put the word (human) in front of the word Consciousness and claimed that's what I said.
I'm quoting you. Your entire claim is about humans seeing red in their minds for 400–484 THz electromagnetic wave forms.
SteveKlinko wrote:I am referring to a general Consciousness concept. You are also a Liar when you claim what I believe or what I know about Science.
You don't know anything about science. How can any form of evolved consciousness magically travel back in time to cause the big bang or evolution before those consciousnesses even evolved in the first place?

Do you understand the meaning of the word "causality"? :lol:

Do you think humans evolved and then went back in time to cause the evolution of humans....to go back in time and cause humans to evolve....because that's the bat-{!#%@} crazy religious claim you are making.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:29 am

mirror93 wrote: You ( Steve Klinko) should be banned cuz you are a spammer of this crap and you keep doing it.
Steve Klinko is doing exactly the same as all the other "wooists" do. He knows that no one on this forum believes his fairy tales about time travel, magical consciousnesses from the future causing the big bang and magical consciousnesses from the future causing evolution.

Steve could easily go to another science or physics forum and test his "theories" there......but he won't. He know he will get laughed at on those other forums as well.

Steve is simply spamming his rubbish on our forum so as to convince himself his fairy tales are real to himself. If he really though he was right he would construct a proper scientific hypotheses and submit is as a paper for review.
Einstein.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:37 am

gorgeous wrote:Girl born without a brain is now 6 years old, family seeks support
You are a total idiot. The girl died years ago.

Grieving mother scammed by GoFundMe thieves
When pneumonia finally took Kaliysha’s life last October, Jones set up a GoFundMe account to raise funeral expenses her insurance policy wouldn’t cover. Grieving over the loss of her daughter, Jones suffered a second shock when she investigated the failure of her fund to raise any money. "“I Googled my daughter’s name and all this stuff about her popped up,” said Jones."
https://cbs4indy.com/2017/06/07/grievin ... e-thieves/

Gosh Gorgeous.......you have been going for more than 70 years without a brain and still posting here......just like someone without a brain posts......amazing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:44 am

AmeliaMichelle wrote: how do we know we exist or that the color red is actually red?

The "red cone" that converts electromagnetic frequencies of 400–484 THz to red in our mind, is a physical part of the eye, like the green and blue cone.
eye parts color.jpg
I want you to get up really close to your colour TV monitor and tell me what colours exist on the screen that can represent all colours we see. It's Red Blue and Green, right? Tell us why you think that actually works.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Re: The Inter Mind DEBUNKED (shill,spammer)

Post by SteveKlinko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:52 am

mirror93 wrote:See? told YALL this clown had a hindu BS agenda behind all of his spamming nonsense.
directly from his website.
Sem título.png

I knew I wasn't mistaken with the amount of repetitive jargons... just ctrl+f his website and search for "conscious" and "experience" and notice how much he repeats it over and over and capitalizes these specific words or check his twitter https://twitter.com/steveklinko..(his twitter is so artificial, it's spamming like a bot the same thing over and over since JUN 1st, he didn't even have a twitter before) it's persuasion through repetition. But it's now debunked.
The interesting thing about this Lying post is that I actually debunk the Hindu diagram. See http://theintermind.com/#_Toc337459240

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:56 am

mirror93 wrote: Will the ADM ever ban this clown?
I hope the irony of this statement has not escaped the moderators.
Last edited by SteveKlinko on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:08 am

A couple of people are repeatedly bringing up a particular section of The Inter Mind (The Primacy of Consciousness) and taking what was said out of context. The context is everything so I am forced to have to post a link to the section in order let people see what was really said. Many parts of the section are stated as being speculative. To take it out of the context of speculation would be the usual Lying tactic of the people who seem to be upset by the section. See http://theintermind.com/#Primacy for the full context of the section.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:34 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
mirror93 wrote: You ( Steve Klinko) should be banned cuz you are a spammer of this crap and you keep doing it.
Steve Klinko is doing exactly the same as all the other "wooists" do. He knows that no one on this forum believes his fairy tales about time travel, magical consciousnesses from the future causing the big bang and magical consciousnesses from the future causing evolution.

Steve could easily go to another science or physics forum and test his "theories" there......but he won't. He know he will get laughed at on those other forums as well.

Steve is simply spamming his rubbish on our forum so as to convince himself his fairy tales are real to himself. If he really though he was right he would construct a proper scientific hypotheses and submit is as a paper for review. Einstein.jpg
You have not yet understood that The Inter Mind Model is a Philosophical endeavor. Since Science knows nothing about how Consciousness works we can only Philosophize and Speculate. I think the Final Comments section sums up what I hope to accomplish with the website: http://theintermind.com/#_Toc337459242

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:42 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

Steve is simply spamming his rubbish on our forum so as to convince himself his fairy tales are real to himself. If he really though he was right he would construct a proper scientific hypotheses and submit is as a paper for review. Einstein.jpg
You have not yet understood that The Inter Mind Model is a Philosophical endeavor. Since science knows nothing about how consciousness works we can only Philosophize and Speculate. I think the Final Comments section sums up what I hope to accomplish with the website: http://theintermind.com/#_Toc337459242
SteveKlinko wrote:A couple of people are repeatedly bringing up a particular section of The Inter Mind (The Primacy of Consciousness) and taking what was said out of context. The context is everything so I am forced to have to post a link to the section in order let people see what was really said. Many parts of the section are stated as being speculative. To take it out of the context of speculation would be the usual Lying tactic of the people who seem to be upset by the section. See http://theintermind.com/#Primacy for the full context of the section.

You're simply advertising and spamming , You don't wanna argue about anything, youjust ignores and repeats your cnsciousness, experience, redness mantra over and over and then post the link for your website. IDK if this is against the rules, but I'm hella sure if I was the ADM you would be banned even if there was no rules about it
Last edited by mirror93 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:paladin:

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:54 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:See? told YALL this clown had a hindu BS agenda behind all of his spamming nonsense.
Sem título.png

I knew I wasn't mistaken with the amount of repetitive jargons... just ctrl+f his website and search for "conscious" and "experience" and notice how much he repeats it over and over and capitalizes these specific words or check his twitter https://twitter.com/steveklinko..(his twitter is so artificial, it's spamming like a bot the same thing over and over since JUN 1st, he didn't even have a twitter before) it's persuasion through repetition. But it's now debunked.
The interesting thing about this Lying post is that I actually debunk the Hindu diagram. See http://theintermind.com/#_Toc337459240
you didn't debunk {!#%@}, your woo is just some form of dialectical monism which is almost the same as these religious cults

AmeliaMichelle
Poster
Custom Title: And Or Theory

Post by AmeliaMichelle » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:34 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
AmeliaMichelle wrote: how do we know we exist or that the color red is actually red?

The "red cone" that converts electromagnetic frequencies of 400–484 THz to red in our mind, is a physical part of the eye, like the green and blue cone. eye parts color.jpg

I want you to get up really close to your colour TV monitor and tell me what colours exist on the screen that can represent all colours we see. It's Red Blue and Green, right? Tell us why you think that actually works.
...did you understand anything else I said?. it's fine, listen, it's not a work.
do you hate poetry?
and...irideocorneal angular space in the optic chasm to project particle to firmament in radiative aliasing bias based on autonomous space and its potential absorption and digestion of projected pathways.
(we don't really know. pick a structure.))

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:16 am

AmeliaMichelle wrote:...did you understand anything else I said?
Nope as your posts are incoherent gibberish with unrelated words added in to pad out your sentence lengths.
AmeliaMichelle wrote:.... aliasing bias based on autonomous space and its potential absorption and digestion of projected pathways.
Gosh. I didn't know the optic nerve digested pathways. Do you have a citation for that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:18 am

AmeliaMichelle wrote: do you hate poetry?
Yes, when it came to university and studying psychology. I preferred citations and coherent discussion.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:21 am

SteveKlinko wrote: You have not yet understood that The Inter Mind Model is a Philosophical endeavor.
Bull-{!#%@}. You are claiming a possibility for time travel for human consciousnesses separated from the human brain and supernatural causes for the Big Bang and Evolution on Earth.

It's just like the Bible, except even dumber.
:lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:24 am

SteveKlinko wrote:Many parts of the section are stated as being speculative. .
Go on....speculate for us how a time travelling consciousness, from the future, travelled back in time and caused the Big Bang 13.8 billion years ago. I dare you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Silent Ork

Post by Gord » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:12 am

SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:Will the ADM ever ban this clown?
I hope the irony of this statement has not escaped the moderators.
"Irony: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect."

I for one do not see it. Nope.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:16 am

AmeliaMichelle wrote:irideocorneal angular space in the optic chasm to project particle to firmament in radiative aliasing bias based on autonomous space and its potential absorption and digestion of projected pathways.
The spaces of iridocorneal angle are irregularly shaped endothelium-lined spaces within the trabecular tissue, through which the aqueous filters drain into the sinus venosus sclerae.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:20 pm

mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

You have not yet understood that The Inter Mind Model is a Philosophical endeavor. Since science knows nothing about how consciousness works we can only Philosophize and Speculate. I think the Final Comments section sums up what I hope to accomplish with the website: http://theintermind.com/#_Toc337459242
SteveKlinko wrote:A couple of people are repeatedly bringing up a particular section of The Inter Mind (The Primacy of Consciousness) and taking what was said out of context. The context is everything so I am forced to have to post a link to the section in order let people see what was really said. Many parts of the section are stated as being speculative. To take it out of the context of speculation would be the usual Lying tactic of the people who seem to be upset by the section. See http://theintermind.com/#Primacy for the full context of the section.

You're simply advertising and spamming , You don't wanna argue about anything, youjust ignores and repeats your cnsciousness, experience, redness mantra over and over and then post the link for your website. IDK if this is against the rules, but I'm hella sure if I was the ADM you would be banned even if there was no rules about it
My website is what this thread is all about. When you repeatedly distort what I say I have to at least give other people who might be reading this the possibility of seeing what was really said. I can't keep rewriting what I say in every reply to your Lies and distortions.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:27 pm

mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
Sem título.png

you didn't debunk {!#%@}, your woo is just some form of dialectical monism which is almost the same as these religious cults
It's unknown to me how you can not understand the Debunk here.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote: You have not yet understood that The Inter Mind Model is a Philosophical endeavor.
Bull-{!#%@}. You are claiming a possibility for time travel for human consciousnesses separated from the human brain and supernatural causes for the Big Bang and Evolution on Earth.

What you are saying is of course a bunch of Lies. I would write something up as a reply to this insanity but you have gotten into the habit of taking what I write, vandalizing it, and reposting it. All I can do is put the link to the website again (http://TheInterMind.com ) so that other people, that might be reading this, can see what The Inter Mind Model is all about. No Religion or New Age.

mirror93
Poster

The Inter Mind is a HOAX

Post by mirror93 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:09 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
Matthew Ellard wrote:

What you are saying is of course a bunch of Lies. I would write something up as a reply to this insanity but you have gotten into the habit of taking what I write, vandalizing it, and reposting it. All I can do is put the link to the website again (http://TheInterMindIsAHoax.com ) so that other people, that might be reading this, can see what The Inter Mind Model is all about. No Religion or New Age.
you chose the wrong forum to advertise your meaningless drivel

AmeliaMichelle
Poster

Post by AmeliaMichelle » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:20 pm

Gord wrote:
AmeliaMichelle wrote:irideocorneal angular space in the optic chasm to project particle to firmament in radiative aliasing bias based on autonomous space and its potential absorption and digestion of projected pathways.
The spaces of iridocorneal angle are irregularly shaped endothelium-lined spaces within the trabecular tissue, through which the aqueous filters drain into the sinus venosus sclerae.
irideocorneal angular space isn't 'in' the optic chasm. sorry. if I understand, it's like the part of the space occupied by occipital nerves that cross over one another before connecting to the occipital lobe in the back of the head.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:29 am

SteveKlinko wrote: All I can do is put the link to the website again (http://TheInterMind.com ) so that other people, that might be reading this, can see what The Inter Mind Model is all about.
Do you actually think, for a nano second, that anyone who has read this forum thread, is going to read your insane "philosophy paper" about time travelling consciousnesses? You are just another loony, making yet another loony claim on our skeptic forum, for our entertainment. ( It is almost like a contest as to who can post the maddest claim)

If you were really serious, and not expecting to be laughed at, you would have posted on a philosophy forum.

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:30 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote: All I can do is put the link to the website again (http://TheInterMind.com ) so that other people, that might be reading this, can see what The Inter Mind Model is all about.
Do you actually think, for a nano second, that anyone who has read this forum thread, is going to read your insane "philosophy paper" about time travelling consciousnesses? You are just another loony, making yet another loony claim on our skeptic forum, for our entertainment. ( It is almost like a contest as to who can post the maddest claim)

If you were really serious, and not expecting to be laughed at, you would have posted on a philosophy forum.
You do realize that the Study of the Mind and Consciousness is still in the realm of Philosophy? There is no Scientific solution to the Consciousness problem. If you are rejecting Philosophies of Mind and Consciousness you are rejecting all that there is with regard to Consciousness.

Anyway here we go again with your Lies. No Time Travel anywhere on the website. No Religion or New Age. Why can't you Physicalists just answer the basic question from the website ... Given:

1) Neural Activity for Red happens
2) A Conscious Red experience happens

How does 2 happen when 1 happens. Science cannot answer this simple question yet. Science does not even know what 2 is yet. This is the Hard Problem of Consciousness. This is the essence of what the website is trying to find out.

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Post by Poodle » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:09 pm

I must jump in quickly to point out that, for the sake of ease of legibility, the study of the mind and consciousness is still in the realm of philosophy.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:14 am

SteveKlinko wrote:"The Evolution of life on this Planet is probably directly driven by (human) Conscious experience."
Insanity with Steve Klinko No 1 : Evolved human consciousness, from today, travels back in time to cause evolution of evolved human consciousness to travel back in time and cause itself to exist. :lol: :lol:
SteveKlinko wrote:"(Human) Consciousness might have existed prior to the Big Bang and might have even been the cause of the Big Bang."
Insanity with Steve Klinko No 2 : Evolved human consciousness, from today, travels back in time to cause the Big Bang, allowing atoms and photons to exist so 13.8 billion years later human consciousness evolves to travel back in time and cause itself to exist... :lol: :lol:
SteveKlinko wrote:No Time Travel anywhere on the website.
So you only post the 100% bat-{!#%@} crazy parts of your religion here? :lol: :lol:

This is a science forum. Try a religious forum.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:57 am

AmeliaMichelle wrote:
Gord wrote:
irideocorneal angular space isn't 'in' the optic chasm. sorry. if I understand, it's like the part of the space occupied by occipital nerves that cross over one another before connecting to the occipital lobe in the back of the head.
You're not arguing with me, you're arguing with the IMAIOS website to which I linked. It claims it is "[m]edical and e-learning websites for healthcare professionals."

It also doesn't say the spaces of iridocorneal angle are in the optic chasm -- it says they're within the trabecular tissue. But to be fair, I don't even know what the "optic chasm" is unless it's the optic chiasma, the spot in the head where the optic nerves cross over. But there's a huge difference between a chasm and a chiasm; "chiasm" is from "chi", meaning "cross", and "chasm" is from "khasma", meaning "gaping hollow".

If you'd prefer, here's something from an online dictionary: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/trabecular-reticulum
trabecular reticulum

n.

1. A network of fibers involved in the drainage of the aqueous humor of the eye and located at the iridocorneal angle between the anterior chamber of the eye and the venous sinus of the sclera.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:11 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:This is a science forum. Try a religious forum.
You should find a Liar's Forum. No Time Travel in anything I ever wrote. Here's the truth about what I said: http://theintermind.com/#Primacy

mirror93
Poster

Ban SteveKlinko, SPAMMER, TROLL. USING THE FORUM TO ADVERTSE HIS LYING WEBSITE

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:32 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
You should find a Liar's Forum. No Time Travel in anything I ever wrote. Here's the truth about what I said: http://theintermindISaHOAX_TROJANWEBSITE.com

DO NOT ENTER STEVE KLINKO'S WEBSITE, I GOT A TROJAN FROM THERE

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Re: Ban SteveKlinko, SPAMMER, TROLL. USING THE FORUM TO ADVERTSE HIS LYING WEBSITE

Post by SteveKlinko » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:44 pm

mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:
You should find a Liar's Forum. No Time Travel in anything I ever wrote. Here's the truth about what I said: http://theintermindISaHOAX_TROJANWEBSITE.com

Another day another Lie. But if there is a Trojan on my website I will report you as a possible suspect. You seem to have no problem Vandalizing my posts so I would guess the next step would be to Vandalize my website.

mirror93
Poster

Re: Ban SteveKlinko, SPAMMER, TROLL. USING THE FORUM TO ADVERTSE HIS LYING WEBSITE

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:50 pm

SteveKlinko wrote:
mirror93 wrote:
SteveKlinko wrote:

Another day another Lie. But if there is a Trojan on my website I will report you as a possible suspect. You seem to have no problem Vandalizing my posts so I would guess the next step would be to Vandalize my website.
Not even my computer could stand the BS, got a trojan

Poodle
True Skeptic
Custom Title: Regular sleeper

Post by Poodle » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:53 pm

I just visited that site. Not a peep - no attempts to hijack anything - nothing. OK, I'm on Linux, but that does tend to warn you if anything's trying to find a way in. I'd look elsewhere for your trojan source, mirror93. Enjoy the football.

mirror93
Poster

Post by mirror93 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:18 pm

LMAO :doh:

SteveKlinko
Regular Poster

Post by SteveKlinko » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:50 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Insanity with Steve Klinko No 1 : Evolved human consciousness, from today, travels back in time to cause evolution of evolved human consciousness to travel back in time and cause itself to exist. :lol: :lol:
SteveKlinko wrote:"(Human) Consciousness might have existed prior to the Big Bang and might have even been the cause of the Big Bang."
Insanity with Steve Klinko No 2 : Evolved human consciousness, from today, travels back in time to cause the Big Bang, allowing atoms and photons to exist so 13.8 billion years later human consciousness evolves to travel back in time and cause itself to exist... :lol: :lol:
SteveKlinko wrote:No Time Travel anywhere on the website.
So you only post the 100% bat-{!#%@} crazy parts of your religion here? :lol: :lol:

This is a science forum. Try a religious forum.
You have been getting increasingly agitated and incoherent over the last few months. I must apologize because I fear, from posts like this, that you have finally gone completely insane.

Cadmusteeth
Frequent Poster

Post by Cadmusteeth » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:42 pm

You mind clearing up how consiousness appeared way back when before the big bang then? Because it had to have gotten there somehow and your not exactly saying what that is. It's no wonder Matt is filling the blanks with no information forthcomming.

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 am

SteveKlinko wrote: You have been getting increasingly agitated and incoherent over the last few months. I must apologize because I fear, from posts like this, that you have finally gone completely insane.
No Steve, we are all laughing at you more and more as you try to justify your insane religious claims about human consciousnesses going back in time and causing the Big Bang.

Haven't you noticed that not one skeptic here, believes your religious drivel? Why do you think that is?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AmeliaMichelle
Poster

Post by AmeliaMichelle » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:56 am

Gord wrote:
AmeliaMichelle wrote:
Gord wrote:
You're not arguing with me, you're arguing with the IMAIOS website to which I linked. It claims it is "[m]edical and e-learning websites for healthcare professionals."

It also doesn't say the spaces of iridocorneal angle are in the optic chasm -- it says they're within the trabecular tissue. But to be fair, I don't even know what the "optic chasm" is unless it's the optic chiasma, the spot in the head where the optic nerves cross over. But there's a huge difference between a chasm and a chiasm; "chiasm" is from "chi", meaning "cross", and "chasm" is from "khasma", meaning "gaping hollow".

If you'd prefer, here's something from an online dictionary: http://www.dictionary.com/browse/trabecular-reticulum
trabecular reticulum

n.

1. A network of fibers involved in the drainage of the aqueous humor of the eye and located at the iridocorneal angle between the anterior chamber of the eye and the venous sinus of the sclera.
I wasn't arguing. that's very interesting to me. sorry i misspelled that, and I didn't understand those root words before, neat. do you think that's where sight actually exists?

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:02 am

AmeliaMichelle wrote:....do you think that's where sight actually exists?
When you say "sight", do you mean the gathering of environmental electromagnetic frequencies between 390 to 700 nanometers, by the eyes or the evolved human brain's evolved representation of those frequencies as different colours in the visual cortex?
Visual-Cortex0.jpg

Matthew Ellard
Real Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:14 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:You mind clearing up how consiousness appeared way back when before the big bang then?

It is clear that Steve Klinko has some rather large gaps in his basic science knowledge.

1) Consciousness did not evolve until 13.5 billion years after the Big Bang.
2) Prior to the Big Bang there was only a singularity and no atoms, photons, electrons or anything for a conscious to exist in.
3) The Big Bang had to happen first for anything to come into existence

Therefore it is complete religious insanity for Steve Klinko to claim consciousness went back in time to cause the Boi Bang to occur. That's why Steve never answers any questions about his religious claims.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:02 am

Cadmusteeth wrote:You mind clearing up how consiousness appeared way back when before the big bang then? Because it had to have gotten there somehow and your not exactly saying what that is. It's no wonder Matt is filling the blanks with no information forthcomming.
you're

(that's the only error that made me wince; the rest are fine :beee: )
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?