I always live looking myself from the Vantage Point

What you think about how you think.
gachchy
Poster
Custom Title: A Lamb in Lions Den

I always live looking myself from the Vantage Point

Post by gachchy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:32 am

We can not know how everyone lives there life. But, I always live looking myself from the Vantage Point. I see my Body Moving, Decisions being made by me, Watch myself getting Emotion, etc. This is a peculiar state of living not identifying with any of your thoughts and actions as if you are a witness. One may call this as 'Witness Consciousness.' Sort of feeling as if I am always living outside my body and Mind. I can never revert back to my automated way of living once again. I am done for ever. The consequence is that I am not fascinated by anything in life, except Silence and Peace. Silence looks so profound and beautiful. I wish to be there most of the time. How about others life? Sincerely, I don't know.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: I always live looking myself from the Vantage Point

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:09 am

gachchy wrote:We can not know how everyone lives there life. But, I always live looking myself from the Vantage Point. I see my Body Moving, Decisions being made by me, Watch myself getting Emotion, etc. This is a peculiar state of living not identifying with any of your thoughts and actions as if you are a witness. One may call this as 'Witness Consciousness.' Sort of feeling as if I am always living outside my body and Mind. I can never revert back to my automated way of living once again. I am done for ever. The consequence is that I am not fascinated by anything in life, except Silence and Peace. Silence looks so profound and beautiful. I wish to be there most of the time. How about others life? Sincerely, I don't know.
How does this fit in with the indicators for Psychiatric Depersonalization/derealization disorder?

It often occurs in individuals who are also affected by some other psychological nondissociative disorder, as in the case of a 19-year-old college student who was suffering from sleep deprivation at the onset of depersonalization disorder. The young man experienced increased anxiety as he struggled to meet his responsibilities as a scholarship-dependent student athlete. Teammates expressed concern about his apparent distress to their coach, who arranged for the young man to speak with a therapist. The young man described feeling as though he were observing the interactions of others as if it were a film. The young man's anxiety was determined to contribute to severe sleep deprivation, which triggered episodes of depersonalization.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/294508-overview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

gachchy
Poster
Custom Title: A Lamb in Lions Den

Re: I always live looking myself from the Vantage Point

Post by gachchy » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:46 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
gachchy wrote:We can not know how everyone lives there life. But, I always live looking myself from the Vantage Point. I see my Body Moving, Decisions being made by me, Watch myself getting Emotion, etc. This is a peculiar state of living not identifying with any of your thoughts and actions as if you are a witness. One may call this as 'Witness Consciousness.' Sort of feeling as if I am always living outside my body and Mind. I can never revert back to my automated way of living once again. I am done for ever. The consequence is that I am not fascinated by anything in life, except Silence and Peace. Silence looks so profound and beautiful. I wish to be there most of the time. How about others life? Sincerely, I don't know.
How does this fit in with the indicators for Psychiatric Depersonalization/derealization disorder?

It often occurs in individuals who are also affected by some other psychological nondissociative disorder, as in the case of a 19-year-old college student who was suffering from sleep deprivation at the onset of depersonalization disorder. The young man experienced increased anxiety as he struggled to meet his responsibilities as a scholarship-dependent student athlete. Teammates expressed concern about his apparent distress to their coach, who arranged for the young man to speak with a therapist. The young man described feeling as though he were observing the interactions of others as if it were a film. The young man's anxiety was determined to contribute to severe sleep deprivation, which triggered episodes of depersonalization.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/294508-overview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for your advice. I went through the Medscape Research Paper. As in the case of the case study I don't have any amnesia unable to identify my own self. I sleep very well. I can easily go into sleep at my will within 10-15 minutes as a choice. I am only perfectly AWARE all the time. To be cautious and on the safer side, I have many times checked up about my mind and behavior patterns with many of my close friends and they have always endorsed the fact that I am absolutely Normal in all respects.

To be on the safer side, I googled and found out the state called 'Witness Consciousness.' There are hundreds of explanation about being a WITNESS of your own actions. It seems to be a Perfect State of Living only. I list out few pages w.r.t 'Witness consciousness' below:

https://www.ramdass.org/cultivating-witness/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://luthar.com/2010/01/18/what-is-wi ... -k-luthar/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;