Coveny’s plan for health care

Where no two people are likely to agree.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: Coveny’s plan for health care

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:26 am

thanks..................$10 bucks eh? that might attract me (joke!)....but not Tyson et al. A bit fanciful I am guessing without some "name" behind/in front of the effort, with TONS of competition from established players. I'd suggest spend that $10 on some humorous plaque or statue to hand out. I've never seen a "Razzie" but assume thats not a 10 dollar bill?

"Keep your feet on the ground, but reach for the Stars."
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Coveny
Poster

Post by Coveny » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:18 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:thanks..................$10 bucks eh? that might attract me (joke!)....but not Tyson et al. A bit fanciful I am guessing without some "name" behind/in front of the effort, with TONS of competition from established players. I'd suggest spend that $10 on some humorous plaque or statue to hand out. I've never seen a "Razzie" but assume thats not a 10 dollar bill?

"Keep your feet on the ground, but reach for the Stars."
You misunderstand. I intend to have 2 or 3 weekly tournaments where the winner gets $10. I don't want it to be so much that it incentivises cheating, just a little something. If it seems like people aren't cheating on them and they go over well I make increase the win amounts as well, that's a wait and see situation. If the $10 is your sole reason to be on the site then I don't really want you on the site. I'm not looking to support anyone. hehe

As far as Tyson and the rest are concerned I understand that I would need to up the pot dramatically, so I don't intend to do any of that unless the site takes off and it's generating some revenue from advertisements.
ForDebating.com is now in beta.

We have 1v1 and 2v2 debates working and will have up to 16-man tourneys working soon.

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fordebating
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWAd2N ... 4lsJZjr6GQ

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 pm

I'm gonna stick this in here because mention was made of Rand Paul and Canada's health care system already, so...close enough? I guess?

Anywho: Why the hell is Rand Paul coming to Canada for hernia surgery!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/rand-paul ... -1.4978260
Paul is scheduled for surgery at Shouldice Hospital, which touts itself as a world leader in "non-mesh hernia repair."...

...In choosing Shouldice, Paul will receive care in a country that offers its citizens a publicly funded, universal health-care system that runs counter to Paul's approach to American health-care policy.
Hey! {!#%@}! Stay in your own {!#%@} country! Go to your expensive hospitals and leave our less expensive ones alone! We don't need you taking up a bed.

Hang on a second, what's this bit I just noticed?
Paul suffered multiple broken ribs in the incident. Boucher has said the attack was triggered by Paul stacking debris near their property line in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and that he "lost his temper."
Omigod. IT'S THE BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE I'VE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT!!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?