GOP Debate 25/02/16 Liveblog

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster
Location: At the hundredth meridian, where the great plains begin

Re: GOP Debate 25/02/16 Liveblog

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:52 am

Closing statements: Kasich touts executive experience.

Rubio sounds much more awkward when repeating a rehearsed phrase than he does when taunting Trump.

Cruz: insists he will investigate planned parenthood and rip the Iran deal to shreds

Trump: "make America great again"

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:53 am

Aztexan wrote:I support a wall between the USA and Canada because Gord. And Flash. :P
Not me too? :lol:

I'm flattered, one of the good Canadians, not like those two :mrgreen:

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:54 am

Well folks, that's the kind of night its been.

Trump can kiss Super Tuesday goodbye

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:15 am

Watching Donald Trump made me realize his presence on that stage for consideration for nomination for the highest office in the land as well as the most powerful man in the world is the intellectual equivalent to holding a farting contest among recipients of the Nobel Prize to open the ceremony.
trump is Putin's bitch

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:29 am

Aztexan wrote:
I support a wall between the USA and Canada because Gord. And Flash. :P
How does one feel when one is not being loved? Well awful, it's like staring at a blank wall... :shock:

And if you don't stop it we will send you another one of those Polar Vortexes for Easter. The Easter Bunny is going to freeze it's balls. ;)
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Jeff_36
Perpetual Poster

Post by Jeff_36 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:04 am

Like I said, Trump's campaign will take a major hit with this debate.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Post by Gord » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:34 am

Flash wrote:Aztexan wrote:
How does one feel when one is not being loved? Well awful, it's like staring at a blank wall... :shock:
I appreciate his concern for our safety and his support for a wall to protect us from southern aggression. :mrgreen:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:37 am

I watched this theater of absurd aka the Republican debate and came with the impression that the entire show was originally meant to be a comedy hour or two which unfortunately had deteriorated into a cherry pits spitting contest.

Donald Trump found himself surrounded by two mad Cubans and two other quiet guys who for all the intentions and purposes might have been the security guards.

There was no way Cruz and Rubio could out talk, out insult Donald. Trump called Cruz a liar and told Rubio to keep quiet, scorning the candidate like a little kid. Then he informed the public that the two didn't know anything about the government nor the business and thus should keep quiet when he Trump had something important to say.

The black guy and the white guy in the wings wanted to say something but the moderators just ignored them.

There was another funny moment when Cruz accused Donald of donating the money to progressives which I guess is a great sin in the republican party and Donald replied that in fact he donated money to Cruz.

The black guy asked to be verbally attacked and the white guy on the opposite side was visibly counting flies on the ceiling.

Then they all confessed that they wanted to make America great and powerful...again. They all wanted to build a bigger and better bomb and they all loved Israel hated China, Russia, ISIL that abominable dear leader of North Korea and Mexico.

Cruz was going to point some rockets at China to force it to {!#%@} North Korea. One could see a real strategic mind at work in this proposal.

At home, they (except Donald) would scrap Obamacare, medicare,medicaid, planned parenthood, food stamps and replace it by they did not know what. Cruz wants to get rid of the education department, IRS, EPA and give more money to the insurance companies, help the struggling bankers, big steel, big pharma and the fossil fuel industry.

Finally, the moderators let the two "janitors" Carter and Kasich in the wings speak but not for long because, well you know how time flies.

Contrary to Jeff I came out of this with the impression that the two Cubans are going to hit the dirt pretty soon and nobody but nobody is going to beat the great Donald.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:53 am

One part I thought was funny was when trump criticized companies for leaving the US and when Rubio called trump for producing some of his clothing line in China, trump responded, "You don't understand business". The hypocrisy of that {!#%@} amazes me. Hopefully, people will finally see how Donald Trump is an embarrassment to the electoral process. His mannerisms, his demeanor, his attitude, his outbursts. That idiot does not deserve the presidency of the United States. His idiot party, the GOTeaP doesn't even deserve him as much as I enjoy their public unmasking.
trump is Putin's bitch

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:08 am

Gord wrote:
Flash wrote:Aztexan wrote:
I appreciate his concern for our safety and his support for a wall to protect us from southern aggression. :mrgreen:
It's only aggression if you're the one being beaten. It's only southern if it comes from south of your present location. But there is no such thing as southern aggression. It's a myth made up by liberals and minorities to scare their young into spreading their agenda of straying from Jesus and having the gay sex. I'll shoot anyone who disagrees.
trump is Putin's bitch

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Post by Gord » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:57 am

Aztexan wrote:Hopefully, people will finally see how Donald Trump is an embarrassment to the electoral process.
Seems highly unlikely. If they haven't noticed it yet, their cognitive dissonance must be strong.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 am

Yeah but they're morons.
trump is Putin's bitch