Scalia is Dead? Here comes............deadlock

Where no two people are likely to agree.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Scalia is Dead? Here comes............deadlock

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:52 am

Watching the Republican debate and first learned that Scalia has died and discussion is the right of the President to appoint a replacement.

Ha, ha. Hardly more misinfo and BS than constitutional analysis.

Kasich starts off saying we should wait for next President to select a person who would be "acceptable to all." There should be a big HOOK come from stage right to pull him off the stage. So Stupid--but so common--a thing to say.

Rubio: we need conservative judges who interpret according to original meaning. More blatherslobber for the base.

I only hope to hell Obama doesn't elect some Right Winger with one or two liberal positions in order to make a placement. WE NEED A LIBERAL ON THE COURT to swing all the 5-4 decisions back the other way with more 5-4 decisions.

Ha, ha...............given our system, about the only import of elections is selecting among those who will take us to war now vs later and the bent of the judges they will appoint. Everything else is decided by the corporations.

Just look.

PS--Scalia was absolutely the worst. Any replacement that is not foaming at the lips would be better.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: My nightmare

Re: Scalia is Dead? Here comes............deadlock

Post by Gord » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:08 am

Holy crap, let the shitstorm commence.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:00 am

Did he choke on a pizza? yes? good.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:32 pm

I hear he choked on a dick, or in other words, "natural causes". :shrug:
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:33 pm

Scalia could have easily been murdered....at a private remote elite ranch during a presidential election year....bad things happen in Texas....--------------Alex Jones: 'My Gut Tells Me' Antonin Scalia Was Murdered
Crooks and Liars‎ --------------------------Bush Family Suspected of Killing Scalia : conspiracy - Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/.../conspiracy/. ... uspected_o...

Reddit -----------------it was my first thought when I heard of his death...he was murdered...
Last edited by gorgeous on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:54 pm

Don't be ridiculous, he was clearly a reptile and went back to his home density in Dimension Clifeerath.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:59 pm

Cui bono?

obviously candidate XXXX (name redacted) put out the hit to improve the chance for nomination and election.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:02 pm

look at that...my reddit /bush page was already removed.^^^...have to hide the truth....ok you can search for the title....-----Bush Family Suspected of Killing Scalia : conspiracy - Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/.../conspiracy/. ... uspected_o...

Reddit
17 hours ago - According to a source, Justice Scalia was going to confess to involvement by the Bush family in the attacks of September the 11th
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:17 pm

gorgeous wrote:look at that...my reddit /bush page was already removed.^^^...
Do you think that was done for the stupidity of it or the implied threat to living persons?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:18 pm

to hide the truth...you can actually still find it if you search for the page....the Bush family , like the Clintons have long lists of deaths of their friends, associates....those who were to testify about 9 11, whitewater, including a family nanny who probably knew too much........-----Dead People With Connections To The Bush Dynasty - Rense

http://www.rense.com/general31/scont.htm ------------
90 suspicious deaths of individuals close to bill clinton, 81

http://www.freewebs.com/jeffhead/libert ... ycount.txt ......here is the most recent one before Scalia------Now, the latest to be added to the list, maintained by WhatReallyHappened.com, is Walter Scheib. He was hired by the Clinton White House to work as a Chef, and continued to serve the Bush administration. Interestingly, he was reported missing during a hike, and his body was found almost 2 miles away at the bottom of a river. No cause of death has ever been made, but the death date is listed as June 13, 2015.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/anot ... z40A0YunKx

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:43 pm

You do know its a habit of people to die and we are all within 6 degrees of separation?

So.............REGARDLESS of the truth of the post, do you think you were censored for the stupidity of the claim or the potential threat of harm to living people (The Bushes, the Scalias, hanger ons and other operatives and shills)?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:55 pm

some of those living people are very evil....

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Of course some are, or even everyone is from time to time.

the question stands. who are you to put such people in reasonable fear for their safety?

Do you have any self awareness at all?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:08 pm

do research and learn the truth about them....-------"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes." - Benjamin Disraeli ---------------" When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic".-- Dresden James

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:16 pm

Given your avoidance of the OBVIOUS issue put to you by myself and Reddit, you are aware of what you did and are trying to spin your way out of it.

Be direct, be honest, learn. Change.

Or not.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:25 pm

evil abounds and Scalia was warning us about it....-----Supreme Court Justice Scalia Warns of US Internment Camps

http://www.thenewamerican.com/.../17571 ... lia-warns-...

Feb 6, 2014 - Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia (shown) made headlines nationwide this week after bluntly telling law students at the University of ...

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Your link returns 404 error.

..........but that statement is well known. WHAT do you think he meant by it?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:44 pm

he said it is inevitable....nothing new...search fema camps and scalia internment camps to see it....

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:26 pm

You are correct..... now. Not talking about "evil" but inevitability in times of war. Why should I search for something I have already shown I know?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:38 pm

The Right Wing Presidential Candidates are already vowing to veto anyone Obama puts up as a replacement===for the slow crowd: before he even names them. Last I heard, he had a Bushie Judge that previously had near 100% buy in by the Pukes.

.............could they (ie=both of them) be so stupid as to nominate a Puke, and to reject him? Sadly: I think so.

Actually===a deadlock would be better than a right leaning court. The District Courts are more liberal, and thats a good thing. Our system of Jurisprudence/final decision could tick along quite nicely with a hung SCOTUS for another 8 or more years. What does a 5-4 split decision mean anyway when the court beneath them ruled 3 to 0?

"Full of Sound and Fury.................."

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:23 am

The Obama short list....

Obama himself, ... Bernie

ElectricMonk
Perpetual Poster
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:34 am

TJrandom wrote:The Obama short list....

Obama himself, ... Bernie
astute republicans might want to support Bernie: for one, as nominee or running mate, he might seriously reduce the chances of a next GOP president, and secondly, Bernie's age might indicate that he won't be on the bench forever.

Only flaw: I can't see Bernie wanting the post.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:45 pm

Glenn Beck: God took Antonin Scalia to help Cruz win
CNN‎

OutOfBreath
Veteran Poster
Custom Title: Persistent ponderer

Post by OutOfBreath » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:26 pm

gorgeous wrote:Glenn Beck: God took Antonin Scalia to help Cruz win
CNN‎
Genious! Just how I'd imagine the omnipotent dude of goodness would handle it. Maybe he's run out of burning bushes?

Peace
Dan
What is perceived as real becomes real in its consequences.

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:17 am

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/h ... yond-grave
Hans von Spakovsky, a senior fellow at the conservative Heritage Foundation and a former George W. Bush administration Justice Department official, said last week that the Supreme Court should count the late Justice Antonin Scalia’s votes on pending cases in which the justices have already cast preliminary votes....

...Von Spakovsky is correct that justices cast votes in a private conference after hearing cases … but those votes sometimes change as the justices work on their opinions. Shortly after Scalia’s death, veteran Supreme Court attorney Roy Englert told ABC that the “vote of a deceased justices does not count.”

We can’t help but point out the irony that von Spakovsky has been one of the primary drivers of the myth that massive voter fraud requires suppressive laws that make it harder to vote. One of the voter-fraud specters he has raised is that of people casting votes on behalf of people who have died.
:facepalm:
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:42 am

Gord wrote:http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/h ... yond-grave
Hans von Spakovsky, a senior fellow at the conservative Heritage Foundation and a former George W. Bush administration Justice Department official, said last week that the Supreme Court should count the late Justice Antonin Scalia’s votes on pending cases in which the justices have already cast preliminary votes....

...Von Spakovsky is correct that justices cast votes in a private conference after hearing cases … but those votes sometimes change as the justices work on their opinions. Shortly after Scalia’s death, veteran Supreme Court attorney Roy Englert told ABC that the “vote of a deceased justices does not count.”

We can’t help but point out the irony that von Spakovsky has been one of the primary drivers of the myth that massive voter fraud requires suppressive laws that make it harder to vote. One of the voter-fraud specters he has raised is that of people casting votes on behalf of people who have died.
:facepalm:
Well, yea - but here we would have a dead person actually voting... Now I wonder... When Mormons post-mortem convert people, do they take note of their voting record?