Prezident Trump

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Re: Prezident Trump

Post by Monster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:59 pm

Maybe I mentioned this on this site. I don't remember.

If Trump believes what he says, then he would be a horror. His personality seems to me to be that of a dictator. I feel like he would be the worst possible commander-in-chief for the US, and would be horrible for Earth. Worse than our current government and the few previous governments.

However, he lies so very often, and just makes {!#%@} up on the spot, that we can't know what he actually stands for. Maybe he's actually more sane than he seems. We can't know.
Listening twice as much as you speak is a sign of wisdom.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: prostrate spurge

Post by Gord » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:12 pm

Monster wrote:Maybe he's actually more sane than he seems. We can't know.
Well then, let us pray.

Hail meatsauce, full of beef. The Spaghetti Monster is with you. Blessed are you among sauces, and blessed is the spice from your shaker. Heated meatsauce, monster of taste, pray for us non-pirates now and at the hour of our hunger. R'Amen.

Drumpf what may, let us live in peace and pasta, and remember our salty noodle water.

Glory be to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and to the Midget, and to the Pirates. As it was in the beginning, is now (with a Mountain), and ever shall be (and Trees), world without end (and with Pirates). R'Amen.
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
"Imagine an ennobling of what could be" -- the New Age BS Generator site
"You are also taking my words out of context." -- Justin
"Nullius in verba" -- The Royal Society ["take nobody's word for it"]
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:43 am

"As President, I will stop illegal immigration, build a wall that works, triple border security, and put in place the surveillance and biometric tracking to secure the border. Border security is national security. We need to stop Obama’s amnesty and enforce the rule of law. And we need to reform legal immigration to protect American workers." who said it? nope, it was said by Cruz...
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:52 am

gorgeous wrote:"As President, I will stop illegal immigration, build a wall that works, triple border security, and put in place the surveillance and biometric tracking to secure the border. Border security is national security. We need to stop Obama’s amnesty and enforce the rule of law. And we need to reform legal immigration to protect American workers." who said it? nope, it was said by Cruz...
Well there you go - positions I could mostly agree with - but Cruz? :roll:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:58 am

TJrandom wrote: Well there you go - positions I could mostly agree with - but Cruz? :roll:
Trump = "Will build fence. Mexicans will pay for fence"
Cruz = "Will build fence. USA will pay for fence"
Reality = No Fence.

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:58 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
TJrandom wrote: Well there you go - positions I could mostly agree with - but Cruz? :roll:
Trump = "Will build fence. Mexicans will pay for fence"
Cruz = "Will build fence. USA will pay for fence"
Reality = No Fence.
But it plays well to a fearmongered uneducated support base....

ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts
Custom Title: The Baby-eating Bishop

Post by ElectricMonk » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:58 am

If the next president doesn't build the wall, I'll hire some illegal Mexican immigrants to build one around my house and have them deported before paying them.
Same thing, right?

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:26 am

Trump will make immigration illegal, make Mexico build a wall ten feet higher than the wall they'll build, triple sec the broad, and displace sour-villains and bio-imperial-measurements to triple sec the broad. Nations have borders and security has security. No amnesty for Obama! Everyone, reform at the immigration centres to protest American wankers. Adrian! AAADRIIAANNN!!

AAAAAADRIIIAAIAANNNNNN!!
"Knowledge grows through infinite timelessness" -- the random fictional Deepak Chopra quote site
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:12 pm

politico------

Trump: Americans will thank me when Lena Dunham flees to Canada

By Nick Gass
|
04/26/16 07:45 AM EDT

Not only would Donald Trump not mind if certain celebrities flee the United States upon his election, the Republican front-runner said Tuesday that their opposition to his candidacy only increases his will to win.

During a telephone interview with "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked about a tweet from Lena Dunham on Monday in which she vowed to leave the U.S. for Vancouver if he is elected president.

Trump's response: "Well, she's a B-actor. You know, she has no — you know, no mojo."

"I heard Whoopi Goldberg too. That would be a great thing for our country," Trump said, as the show flashed a graphic of celebrities who it said would leave the U.S. for Canada, including Dunham, Jon Stewart, and Rosie O'Donnell, with whom the Manhattan real-estate mogul has feuded for years.

When co-host Steve Doocy pointed out that O'Donnell's name on the list, Trump remarked, "Now I have to get elected."

"Now I have to get elected because I'll be doing a great service to our country," he said. "Now it's much more important. In fact, I'll immediately get off this call and start campaigning right now."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop- ... z46wgxMNYC
Science Fundamentalism...is exactly what happens when there’s a significant, perceived ideological threat to one’s traditions and identity.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:18 am

gorgeous wrote: Trump: Americans will thank me when Lena Dunham flees to Canada
"Funnyman Billy Crystal vows to turn his back on America if Donald Trump becomes president"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z46yt8wMoo

As it has become obvious Trump hasn't got a hope of winning the Presidency, just watch the entertainers and comedians now come out and start feeding off Trump.

As I said before, Trump is already looking for a way out because he is simply doing damage to his commercial businesses at the moment, which he has to return to after the election.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:08 am

he just won all 5 states tonight...he is at 927 delegates , likely to increase by tomorrow....celebrities said the same thing when W. Bush was elected ....they stayed...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:33 am

gorgeous wrote:he just won all 5 states tonight...he is at 927 delegates , likely to increase by tomorrow.....
Donald Trump is going to become tallest dwarf in the Republican dwarf show. Hillary Clinton is then going to wipe the floor with Trump during the presidential election.

However, I'm not sure if he will get that far. No one has given a clear view on how Trump is going to pay for a presidential campaign. He can't rely on free media and his fellow Republican fundraisers have abandoned him politically. I think the Democrats and most foreign government analysts have already worked this out.

Frankly, this is going to be hilarious to watch.

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:00 am

in Hillary vs Trump, I think Hillary has a better chance, but I'm not 100% certain she'll win. I'm still worried about a Trump victory.

I recently listened to a list of Trump campaign promises, one after another, and he sounds like Hitler-light. Perhaps more like a Saddam Hussein. It's worrying.

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:06 am

he will destroy Hillary...in debate in October she said how she would be different from Obama...she said "I will be a female president.."....like that matters.....Trump gave himself loans for his campaign...he's not Hitler...get over it...he now has 50% of Repub support in the party...he is far ahead in big state of California poll---ton of delegates...now he has 950....about 300 more for the nomination...piece of cake....

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:13 am

Monster wrote:in Hillary vs Trump, I think Hillary has a better chance, but I'm not 100% certain she'll win. I'm still worried about a Trump victory.
Ross Perot was the "indy candidate" in 1992. He also relied on free media and at one point was seen as most popular presidential candidate, with polls suggesting he had 39% of the national vote. Then the actual election took place. (18.9% of the vote)

People love talking about the Kardasians and their lovely lifestyle, but it doesn't mean they actually want to live with them, when actually invited.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:19 am

gorgeous wrote:he will destroy Hillary
Nope. The evidence is exactly the opposite.

Trump's own party is now trying to throw him out. How do you think Trump will fund a federal presidential campaign without party fundraisers?
gorgeous wrote:Trump gave himself loans for his campaign
Trump has spent 17 million and is running short. The presidential campaign will cost around 700 to 800 million. Where will this money come from?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 am

he'll get the money ....more of the party is now supporting him......people hate Hillary ,she is very corrupt...they don't want her in the White House again...

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:37 am

gorgeous wrote:he'll get the money
No he won't. What business is going to donate to Trump who runs a competitive business, slags off women and Mexicans and is going to lose anyway? They would be better off donating to charities as there will be no lobbying benefit when Trump loses the presidential election.......if he gets that far.
gorgeous wrote:more of the party is now supporting him
Exactly the opposite is true. "Party endorses Cruz and Kasich campaign announce collaboration to deny Trump delegates"

ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by ElectricMonk » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:13 am

He'll get GOP support - the end justifies the means, and a GOP Congress could keep the worst from happening - they've got years of practice blocking the president.
I give Trump a 1:3, depending on whether his supporters stick with him when he starts wooing the center.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:44 am

Is it against the rules to bet on when someone shoots that {!#%@}?
trump is Putin's bitch

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:50 am

Trump just won five states and the "lyin' Ted" came last.
The "crooked Hillary" won three and the "feel the burn" Bernie one. :mrgreen:
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:59 am

And we all lost...
trump is Putin's bitch

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:22 am

Are you kiddin'? This is HI-LARious!!
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

Poodle
Has No Life
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:33 am

Hilary is now a shoo-in.

If not, I'm leaving for Mars.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:46 am

Poodle wrote:If not, I'm leaving for Mars.
Great. Ruin another planet why don'tcha! :shakefist:
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by ElectricMonk » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:32 am

I consider Trump for America the same way I see the last batch of crystal meth for a broke addict: we have to hit rock-bottom before we can take an honest look at our life-choices and decide to do better in the future.
4 Years of Trump should have a sufficiently sobering effect.

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:41 am

ElectricMonk wrote:I consider Trump for America the same way I see the last batch of crystal meth for a broke addict: we have to hit rock-bottom before we can take an honest look at our life-choices and decide to do better in the future.
4 Years of Trump should have a sufficiently sobering effect.
Nah we'll just whack some old lady over the head and rob her just to be able to function.
trump is Putin's bitch

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:40 am

I just saw Trump accept his win in 5 states. It was a two shot with Cruz on Trumps left. Trump said something like: "crooked Hilary..... and this guy: lying Ted...." Its only about the 20th time I heard it but it sure made me laugh as Lying Ted just stood there. Couldn't tell if he was smiling or not through that {!#%@} licking grimace of his.

ONLY ONE THING will stop illegal immigration: legal status check before employment. Trump won't do it as it will wreck his Hotel Empire.

NEVER listen to what they say: ALWAYS what they don't say.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

gorgeous
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by gorgeous » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:14 pm

Poll: Trump Reaches 50 Percent Support Nationally for the ...

www.nbcnews.com/.../poll-trump-reaches-50-percent-sup...

NBCNews.com

1 day ago - Donald Trump has reached 50 percent support from Republicans nationally for the first time in the NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election ...

Monster
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by Monster » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Monster wrote:in Hillary vs Trump, I think Hillary has a better chance, but I'm not 100% certain she'll win. I'm still worried about a Trump victory.
Ross Perot was the "indy candidate" in 1992. He also relied on free media and at one point was seen as most popular presidential candidate, with polls suggesting he had 39% of the national vote. Then the actual election took place. (18.9% of the vote)

People love talking about the Kardasians and their lovely lifestyle, but it doesn't mean they actually want to live with them, when actually invited.
There's a piece you're missing. Perot torpedoed his own campaign by pulling out of the presidential race, and then re-entering it later.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:46 am

gorgeous wrote:Poll: Trump Reaches 50 Percent Support Nationally for the ...(Republican primaries)
Try reading polls for the whole electorate for the forthcoming Presidential elections.

Poll: Donald Trump's Presidential Election Poll Numbers on the Decline
As for Hispanics, The Post survey found Trump would lose the Latino vote to Clinton by a better than 4-1 margin, at 73 percent to16 percent.

Even before either of those incidents, a Post/ABC News survey found that 75 percent of female voters already held a negative opinion of Trump. Around that same time, a NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll found that 70 percent of female respondents polled in that survey also had a negative opinion of him

ElectricMonk
Has More Than 5K Posts

Post by ElectricMonk » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:25 am

Get ready to see Trump wearing Sombreros and eating at Chipotle.

Poodle
Has No Life
Custom Title: Post-bloom

Post by Poodle » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:02 pm

I draw comfort from the only people who know about this stuff - the bookies. According to PaddyPower, the next US president is ...

Clinton ... 2/7
Trump ... 10/3
Cruz ... 20/1
Sanders ... 25/1

Everyone except gorgeous can relax.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:16 am

Poodle wrote:I draw comfort from the only people who know about this stuff - the bookies.
The bookies odds are worth thinking about. What does it show?

My understanding is that all bookies lay off their exposure to excessive losses to other bookies. Therefore the odds offered by an individual bookie reflect the average odds offered by all bookies, in response to actual historical bets taken by all other bookies. Therefore I think the bookies odds are always going to be delayed as all these bet lay offs are calculated and compiled,

However, as these primaries has been unusual in nature, I would imagine there is much more volatility in the range of bets and thus more extreme margins in laying off bets to bigger bookies. Therefore, I guess that the intrinsic volatility of this forthcoming election can be indicated by the increased margins of bets being laid off onto bigger bookies.

Pyrrho should issue us $100,000 from the Skeptic Society's reptile fund and send us down to the track to investigate.
:D

( Reptile fund : A slush fund, to provide payment for covert operations "as in, hidden under a rock for collection" )

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:22 am

sw0427cd_1_363_219@2x.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When I feel like exercising, I just lie down until the feeling goes away. Paul Terry

JO 753
Has No Life
Custom Title: rezident owtsidr

Post by JO 753 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:23 am

There shoud be a 2nd panel to that comic with the sene zoomed out to show a jiant hi heel shoe hovering over Trump.
Gubmint for us
http://www.7532020.com
not the rich.

Flash
Has More Than 6K Posts

Post by Flash » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:32 am

She will beat Bernie but whether she will get his supporters to vote for her is another good question. Some will certainly go to Trump.
I think she is even more dangerous for the planet than Trump because although she has an experience in foreign affairs, she has no good judgment.

Gord
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Gord » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:31 pm

Flash wrote:I think she is even more dangerous for the planet than Trump because although she has an experience in foreign affairs, she has no good judgment.
You're implying Trump has good judgement. Sounds preposterous.
#ANDAMOVIE
Is Trump in jail yet?

TJrandom
Has No Life

Post by TJrandom » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:16 pm

Gord wrote:
Flash wrote:I think she is even more dangerous for the planet than Trump because although she has an experience in foreign affairs, she has no good judgment.
You're implying Trump has good judgement. Sounds preposterous.
Besides, she has Bill to back her up - and everyone knows he has good judgement! ... Oh, wait.... :lol:

Aztexan
King of the Limericks
King of the Limericks

Post by Aztexan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:25 pm

I'm a lowly man but considering which head he was thinkkng with, I'd say he has great judgment.
trump is Putin's bitch