A Monument to Courage is Being Planned

Where no two people are likely to agree.
Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Re: A Monument to Courage is Being Planned

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:23 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: words have meaning.

Willard v. Tayloe, 75 U.S. (8 Wall.) 557 / ""The decision is also notable for being the only one of four major Supreme Court decisions on equity which invoked the English common law roots of American equity jurisprudence."
bobbo_the_Pragmatist previously lied and wrote:"2)There is no such thing as an appeal at Equity in the Supreme Court of the USA".
bobbo_the_Pragmatist previously lied and wrote: 3) The bottom line being that "basically" the US is a statutory code system with the common law relating to the stare decisis of US courts: NOT the English courts.
Tsk tsk tsk... Bad luck Bobbo. :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:14 am

Willard v. Tayloe, 75 U.S. (8 Wall.) 557 (1869) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_v._Tayloe

matt: you really have to pull your head out of the 19th Century. check the thread for links to consolidation of law and equity courts. You really are starting to dissemble a bit.........being incompetent is still my second choice, but growing in evidence.

You can't fool me..............so who is your audience?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

A Monument to Stupidity.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:57 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Willard v. Tayloe, 75 U.S. (8 Wall.) 557(1869) matt: you really have to pull your head out of the 19th Century. check the thread for links to consolidation of law and equity courts. You really are starting to dissemble a bit.........being incompetent is still my second choice, but growing in evidence.
Bad luck Bobbo. I have just shown you the Supreme Court hearing an equity case AND confirming that US common law is based on English common law. Both which you denied. I then linked you to two paper showing how both common law and equity law are both heard in the modern Supreme Court of the USA.....which you lied and omitted a quote to hide your stupidity.

You lied and made up complete bull-{!#%@} and you got caught out over and over and over again.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote:You can't fool me.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote:"There is no such thing as an appeal at Equity in the Supreme Court of the USA".
I just did. Our bet is back on. The loser has to leave the forum forever. Do you continue to claim the modern Supreme Court of the USA cannot hear Equity cases? Yes or No?. :lol: :lol:

You're not really just a lying coward and troll are you Bobbo? :lol: :lol:

(I have two well known modern Supreme Court Equity cases, both from appeals, for you to read, before you leave the forum forever. :mrgreen:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:17 am

Q-18.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

A Monument to Stupidity.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:29 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Q-18.
No Bobbo. You can't change the topic after you were caught lying and hiding the evidence that proved you wrong. :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=24767&start=480#p695249

We have a bet. The loser ( Bobbo) has to leave the forum forever.

You made up a story that the modern Supreme Court of the USA, cannot hear Equity law cases. I have supplied hard evidence in legal journals, and case law showing that is a complete lie and doesn't even make sense. You continue to make this bogus claim.

Are you running away from the bet?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

A Monument to Stupidity.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:32 pm

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: What did I make up Matt?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"1) In the USA at the beginning when there was no legislature, all the law was common".
A complete fabrication
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"2)There is no such thing as an appeal at Equity in the Supreme Court of the USA".
A complete fabrication
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: 3) The bottom line being that "basically" the US is a statutory code system with the common law relating to the stare decisis of US courts: NOT the English courts.
A complete fabrication
Three strikes.jpg

Why do you lie so much Bobbo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:54 pm

Q18.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

A Monument to Stupidity

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:13 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Q-18: What example do you have of the High Court of Oz overturning the law of the case before it and yet is still bound by stare decisis?
You lied and faked evidence about the your claim concerning Supreme Court of the USA. Don't try hide by changing the topic to Australia.

Why do you lie so much Bobbo? :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:16 am

Q18.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bobbo is lying again.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:20 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatis wrote: Q18.
No Bobbo. It's over. You lost and your lies have all been exposed.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:23 am

Q18.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bobbo is lying again.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:35 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: What did I make up Matt?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"1) In the USA at the beginning when there was no legislature, all the law was common".
A complete fabrication
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:"2)There is no such thing as an appeal at Equity in the Supreme Court of the USA".
A complete fabrication
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: 3) The bottom line being that "basically" the US is a statutory code system with the common law relating to the stare decisis of US courts: NOT the English courts.
A complete fabrication
Three strikes.jpg

Why do you lie so much Bobbo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:43 am

Is that 3 strikes or now 6?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:18 am

landrew wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:32 am
Still never admitting to any mistake.//// Thumbs up by Matt. //////
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Landrew is talking about YOU matt. I'm even admitting error two posts up on the same page.

Just that self centered. It should be framed. "This is what happens when you never answer a direct question." or "Whats at the bottom of a really deep stupid hole?"

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:22 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Landrew is talking about YOU matt.
No he is not Bobbo. He saw your bogus claims and your pathetic attempt to forge evidence. :lol:

Here's another one....
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: "Or is it the case that in the Supreme Court of Australia in a case of common law equity...........
There is no such thing as the Supreme Court of Australia.

You simply make stuff up and don't have a clue what any of the words actually mean.
:lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:36 am

Without going back to the Link, you could well be right. There is no Supreme Court of Australia that I did write in jest referring to what does exist which is the local trial courts of various districts/states/ "areas" --whatever they are called in Oz. They would be the Supreme Court of Melbourne or various other courts of initial filing. The equivalent of what most states in the USA call "Superior Courts" as opposed to all the other kinds of court: Small Claims, Traffic, Bankruptcy and so forth.....but not "of" Oz.....just "in" Oz. Weird anyone would call any "first" court a Supreme Court. I wonder what the history is of that? Like: as oppossed to dueling, or what?....or maybe Church run dispute resolutions? Supreme vis a vis the Church........but not other courts. I'd like to know the answer to that. Hopefully, some day it will fall in my lap.

I'll credit you with that degree of precision.........not counting in you totally miff the joke. Ellard the Miff, so to speak.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:20 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:36 am
I'd like to know the answer to that. Hopefully, some day it will fall in my lap.
Generally not liking things that fall into my lap I found the answer: https://www.findlaw.com.au/faqs/1187/wh ... d-how.aspx

They are supreme to other courts in their State or Territory....just like the US as in Supreme Court of California. Some differences as apparently they also take on initial filings....again weird......... More reading because I don't want to forge any documents here: trial court for "serious indictable offences, such as murder". Too many murder trials in USA to have Supreme Courts doing that.

What a nice country.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:50 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Without going back to the Link, you could well be right. There is no Supreme Court of Australia
You are a complete idiot.

I am a a tax lawyer who writes commercial contracts and court briefs. I have to add common law ratios and obiter citations to my submission and I have to know, by heart, roughly 200 tax cases, decided by the High Court of Australia,

You are a troll who simply makes stuff up and hasn't got a clue what any legal terms mean. :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:00 am

I'm an idiot /////////////I'm a complete idiot because I say the same thing you did?

I don't get it. Sounds like you have two different standards.......but that couldn't be true? Or is that the rule when practicing equity law in the Supreme Court of Coober Pedy? Underlining words makes them more true right?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:58 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I'm an idiot /////////////I'm a complete idiot
Agreed
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I don't get it.
You never did. That's why you made a a series of bogus claims and then forged your evidence to hide your lies. :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: .......practicing equity law in the Supreme Court of Coober Pedy?
There isn't a Supreme Court in Coober Pedy, you complete idiot. You are lying again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:17 am

Q18,