A Monument to Courage is Being Planned

Where no two people are likely to agree.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life
Custom Title: After being pimped comes-----

Re: A Monument to Courage is Being Planned

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:07 am

None of the wording in the Amendments of the Bill of Rights have ever had their wording changed. The BOR: amends the Constitution. Which also has never had its wording changed. Not to be confused with Amendments to the Bill of Rights and the Constitution DO change the meaning of those documents as a whole when read together but the words are not changed........only superseded. Not overturned, and not bound by stare decisis.

Ain't that a kick?
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.
Asking: What is the most good for the most people?
Sample Issue: Should the Feds provide all babies with free diapers?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed
Custom Title: Big Beautiful Bouncy Skeptic

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:09 am

Tom Palven wrote: Another is the Espionage Act passed by Congress in 1917 which directly contradicts the First Amendment statement that Congress shall make no law abridging freedom of speech.

No Tom Palven. It doesn't. Read the ruling by the unanimous decision by the Supreme Court.

Are you saying that if a foreigner stole your credit card pin number and I published it in your local newspaper,, that is my "freedom of speech"? :lol: :lol:
Tom Palven wrote: And it's recently been deemed illegal for some American to speak to some Russians,
There is no such law for all citizens. Link us to this law? You can't can you?

You are confused with contract law or specific defined information legislation. If I voluntarily take a job or government position and there is a clause or existing legislation restricting me from speaking to Russians, that is contract law. If I am aware of the range of the new F-35 fighter and tell the Russians, that is covered by a variety of acts including the Espionage Act.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bobbo is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:11 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote:None of the wording in the Amendments of the Bill of Rights have ever had their wording changed.
Are you saying all the 13 states had exactly the same legislation and the wording wasn't amended to create a federal bill of rights including removal of references to the crown?

Do you want to have a bet? :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote:In the USA at the beginning when there was no legislature, all the law was common..
Are you now saying the Bill of Rights was not legislation? :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

The Monument to Courage is Deserved

Post by Tom Palven » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:01 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:09 am
Tom Palven wrote: Another is the Espionage Act passed by Congress in 1917 which directly contradicts the First Amendment statement that Congress shall make no law abridging freedom of speech.

Are you saying that if a foreigner stole your credit card pin number and I published it in your local newspaper,, that is my "freedom of speech"? :lol: :lol:
You side with authoritarians on every issue and don't have a clue why freedom of speech is the most important human right and a requirement for obtaining justice.

There can be no doubt that if you had been a lawyer in Germany or South Africa at the time when Anne Frank or Nelson Mandela were incarcerated that you would have supported the governments' cases against them under the prevailing laws that sent them to prison.

Legality is your only concern. Truth and justice aren't even secondary.

You don't even understand the meaning of the words.

Did you receive a partial lobotomy at The School of the Americas?
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot
I haven't abandoned my vices. My vices have abandoned me. --Denis Diderot

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:37 pm

13 state constitution/founding documents had no BOR that I am aware of. 13 state whatevers have nothing to do with the Federal Gubment. You really are conflating entirely different things.

Const/BOR is not legislation as commonly thought of.......how could it be as there is no legislature. Its the difference between "founding" documents and what comes thereafter.
Real Name: bobbo the contrarian existential pragmatic evangelical anti-theist and Class Warrior.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:54 am

Tom Palven wrote: You side with authoritarians on every issue
No Tom Palven. I'm obviously against the authoritarian Donald Trump, you complete idiot.
Tom Palven wrote:and don't have a clue why freedom of speech is the most important human right and a requirement for obtaining justice.
No Tom Palven. I actually know what freedom of speech is. You have been posting your support for ISIS and Taliban who removed Freedom of Speech and all rights for women. ISIS and Taliban also closed all newspapers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you so stupid? :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:06 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:37 pm
13 state constitution/founding documents had no BOR that I am aware of.
You should have done some research then. The individual 13 States incorporated the UK 1689 Bill of Rights as colonies of the UK with a monarch.

Have you heard of the American war of independence against the UK ? Remember "no taxation without representation" ?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: In the USA at the beginning when there was no legislature, all the law was common..
Yoo hoo....... Bobbo? I ask again......when are you claiming this was? What year? :lol: :lol:

(It must have been hard to have common law interpretations on legislation if there was no legislation).
:lol: :lol:

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

A Monument to Roger Stone

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:12 am

Well Bobbo and Tom Palven.

You are both claiming there should be a monument to Julian Assange because he "told the truth" ( Well apart from lying about the Russians running Wikileaks and accepting GRU (Signals) stolen information from the Russians)

Sooooooo..........are you going to add Roger Stone to the monument? I mean surely, Roger Stone communicating with Wikileaks, by timing the release with Russia to destroy Hillary Clinton.......was telling the truth right? :lol: :lol:

You two clowns, have no problem with Russia coordinating the release of stolen emails, using USA agents, to undermine the USA elections right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Question for Tom Palven
If you are OK with Russia influencing the USA elections, you are also OK with John Bolton and the USA influencing the Venezuelan elections right?

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

The Monument to Courage is Deserved

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:06 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:54 am
Tom Palven wrote: You side with authoritarians on every issue
No Tom Palven. I'm obviously against the authoritarian Donald Trump, you complete idiot.
Tom Palven wrote:and don't have a clue why freedom of speech is the most important human right and a requirement for obtaining justice.
No Tom Palven. I actually know what freedom of speech is.

You have been posting your support for ISIS...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you so stupid? :lol:
How about a link to where I supported ISIS.

You really don't understand the concept of truth.
If one can be taught to believe absurdities, one can commit atrocities. --Voltaire
I may not agree with the what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. --Voltaire
Mankind will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. --Denis Diderot

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:16 am

Tom Palven wrote:How about a link to where I supported ISIS.
I did in the other thread Tom Palven

Now answer my question about Roger Stone. Why do you support Russia using Roger Stone and Assange to disrupt the USA election, but complain when the USA and John Bolton does so in Venezuela ?

Has Russia told you not to answer this question? :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

"Ellard" iz an (@#$&)

Post by Tom Palven » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:50 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:16 am
Tom Palven wrote:How about a link to where I supported ISIS.
I did in the other thread Tom Palven

What other thread?

How about a link?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:53 am

Tom Palven wrote:What other thread?
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27757&p=693617#p693617

Did you forget your earlier posts again? :lol: :lol:
////////////////
Matthew Ellard wrote:Do you still claim the democratically elected Afghan government is "Vichy" Do you still claim Taliban are the "good guy homeboys"?
Tom Palven wrote:Yes.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=29623&p=689576&hil ... an#p689576

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Re: Tom Palven is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:54 am

Now answer my question about Roger Stone. Why do you support Russia using Roger Stone and Assange to disrupt the USA election, but complain when the USA and John Bolton does so in Venezuela ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Has Russia told you not to answer this question? :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:55 am

wikileaks informed the public

Stone was to steal an election.

a bit different.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

A Monument to Stupidity.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:28 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: wikileaks informed the public. Stone was to steal an election. a bit different.
Russian (GRU signals) targeted Democrat emails and stole them. Russian SVR (foreign intelligence) supplied and published the emails on Wikileaks in co-ordination with Stone and a senior member/s of Trump's election campaign, using "friendlies " ( Roger Stone) in the USA. Julian Assange was informed as the "cut out" who the public thought controlled Wikileaks. Assange denies any Russian supplied the information. The USA indicts 12 Russian (GRU signals) officers showing that Assange was lying.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:32 am

I don't think assange cared who won the election. He is just into informing the public. Stone is a colluder and henchman for the long running con known as Trump.

Again: I don't care about the other issues and similarities or overlapping motives. I WANT TO KNOW if my gubmnet is assassinating innocent civilians for sport. Why don't you?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:54 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I don't think assange cared who won the election.
Why WikiLeaks hates Hillary Clinton
https://www.vox.com/2016/9/15/12929262/ ... sange-hate

WIKILEAKS DISCUSSES PREFERENCE FOR GOP OVER CLINTON,
https://theintercept.com/2018/02/14/jul ... ton-trump/

Julian Assange’s Hatred of Hillary Clinton Was No Secret.
https://theintercept.com/2017/11/15/wik ... y-clinton/

'Sadistic sociopath': Leaked chats reveal Assange's extreme disdain for Hillary Clinton
https://www.rt.com/usa/418944-wikileaks ... n-twitter/

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:08 am

Matt....yeah, my own quick google with 3-4 hits shows Assange did not like Hilary for the same reasons I don't along with many Americans which is in large part how Trump got elected, aka: "The Dumbos chose the only candidate he could beat."

I'll say for the fourth time: "I DON'T CARE." I WANT TO KNOW if my gubmnet is assassinating innocent civilians for sport. Q-15: Why don't you?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bobbo is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:24 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I don't think Assange cared who won the election.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Matt....yeah, my own quick google with 3-4 hits shows Assange did not like Hilary for the same reasons I don't .........,
So you now know that Assange didn't like Clinton since 2012. :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I WANT TO KNOW if my gubmnet is assassinating innocent civilians for sport. Q-15: Why don't you?
What are you blabbing on about this time? Your sentence is incoherent again. Give me your evidence about this "sport".

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:49 am

C'mon Matt: the Helicopter fire on medical workers going to the aid of suspected terrorists in syria with their grenade launchers that turned out to be telephoto camera lens as released by Chelsea Manning thru wikileaks.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:55 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote: I WANT TO KNOW if my gubmnet is assassinating innocent civilians for sport.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist" wrote: Matt: the Helicopter fire on medical workers going to the aid of suspected terrorists in syria with their grenade launchers that turned out to be telephoto camera lens as released by Chelsea Manning thru wikileaks.
And you think that is a sport?

Try to write coherent sentences that convey information next time. Currently you make less sense than Gorgeous.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Matt: I don't think murdering innocnet people is sport. That is why I want to know when our Assault Helicopter Pilots are doing exactly that while claiming every protection against collateral damage is being followed. Its a lie that Chelsea Manning went to jail to reveal that you want to keep secret.

This was covered in detail earlier and was laid out in more detail but as usual (with a slight turn to the responsive shown just lately) you did not respond to any questions/facts that negated or clarified your position. You are spinning like a top right now.

I WANT TO KNOW if my gubmnet is assassinating innocent civilians for sport. Q-15: Why don't you?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

A Monument to Stupidity.

Post by Matthew Ellard » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:51 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist yesterday wrote:I WANT TO KNOW if my gubmnet is assassinating innocent civilians for sport. Why don't you?
bobbo_the_Pragmatist today wrote:Matt: I don't think murdering innocnet people is sport.

Soooo.....you are asking me to answer a question that you don't think is real. That's great Bobbo. Go play with Tom Palven and Gorgeous. :lol: :lol:

Link us to the Wikileaks published report on this, that you read? You can do that right?

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:58 pm

I did that earlier in the thread. If you don't know the Manning released VIDEO its you that should go away. ((Yes, I assume you do know....so just more Performance Art along with the non-sequitur of your reply))

I am struck by the recognition that as I don't care about Assanges other potential activities, I didn't know about his anti-hillary attitudes. Just like you don't know about abhorrent government activities undertaken in secret. We close our eyes to what we don't care about.

.............................Just Look (sic)

I WANT TO KNOW if my gubmnet is assassinating innocent civilians for sport. Q-15: Why don't you? Its what FREEEEEEDOM of information vs governmental secrecy is all about.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bobbo is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:29 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I did that earlier in the thread.
No you didn't Bobbo. Show us your link to wikileaks on this matter that says it was "sport". You can do that right? :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:I WANT TO KNOW if my gubmnet is assassinating innocent civilians for sport.
No Bobbo. The USA government is not assassinating innocent people for sport.

(I'm dying to see this Wikileaks military document that explains to us that this is done "for sport") :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:15 am

derp

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bobbo is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:50 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: derp
Derp indeed. You lied and personally made up the entire sport "story" :lol: :lol:

Now Bobbo, you delivered artillery shells to the IDF in Israel in the Yom Kippur war. How many civilians did those shells kill? Are you going to turn yourself in to the authorities? If not, why not? :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:34 am

Derp. You dissemble and mischaracterize all to the damage of trusting Kiwi's and other egg layers. "Sport" is clearly MY ASSESSMENT of what the attack helicopters did in Iraq (I think I said Syria in error>?). Just like I say the enhanced interrogation at Abu Ghraib was Torture.....another ASSESSMENT you can now claim is made up and want kept secret.

I don't know how many civilians were killed. I have not turned myself in to the authorities because the authorities knew all about it as they ordered me in writing to do it. "My Authority" was 22nd Airforce. Not the Hague. Of relevant note during my travels "off base" around the world I accepted the fact that I could be killed by anyone upset enough to do so over USA policy overseas. All part of the gig. It was never a real "perceived" issue except once on the last day or two of the Shah of Irans evacuation from Tehran. I'm not sure who those guys walking around in brown uniforms with automatic weapons were but they gave us a long stare stink eye the whole time we were on the ground. I'm sure some of those boxes we took out contained gold and jewels?

Q-16: Is the US Supreme Court bound by stare decisis or not? My answer:
► Show Spoiler

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bobbo is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:40 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: You dissemble and mischaracterize all to the damage of trusting Kiwi's and other egg layers. "Sport" is clearly MY ASSESSMENT of what the attack helicopters did in Iraq
So you added a complete lie to the original footage and admit it was your own load of crap. You should join forces with Tom Palven.
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: I have not turned myself in to the authorities because the authorities knew all about it as they ordered me in writing to do it.
So you haven't actually seen the original footage and audio where the helicopter's commander is given orders to shoot what he incorrectly identified as insurgents. I already knew that you were lying when you wrote "sport"

Bobbo you are just really stupid. Give up.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bobbo is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:48 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: Is the US Supreme Court bound by stare decisis or not?
Yes. I have now answered that question, with evidence four times. Now for your complete legal fabrication.....
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:In the USA at the beginning when there was no legislature, all the law was common..
What exact year was that Bobbo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 pm

1781 or 1789 depending on your druthers.

Now..Q-17 asked about five times before: How can the Supremes Overturn prior case law, aka: stare decisis, and be bound by stare decisis? You did give a rambling response to this before that was incoherent. Has time provided some clarity? Your "yes" does not cheer me, but what have you got?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:58 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote: How can the Supremes Overturn prior case law, aka: stare decisis, and be bound by stare decisis ? You did give a rambling response to this before that was incoherent. Has time provided some clarity? Your
I understand. You are stupid. Let me talk to you like a child.

In court, a prosecution or defense case is presented to the judges, where many separate precedent cases are submitted and the facts that apply to those separate cases. There are then applied to THE MATTER AT HAND and woven together to match the facts or law in dispute of the MATTER AT HAND.

The Supreme Court may make a majority decision for the MATTER AT HAND based on the "commonlaw" (judge made law). However an applicant to the Supreme court may make an appeal based on EQUITY LAW precedents and advocate that the commonlaw forced an absurb or inequitable decision on the Supreme Court for the MATTER AT HAND. The Supreme Court would then hear applications introducing individual precedent cases of EQUITY LAW and overturn their earlier decision. The individual precedent cases that were previously submitted in the first hearing and subsequent appeal, all remain valid as the Supreme Court is bound by stare decisis. The new ruling of the Supreme Court is additional to those existing cases and only applies to the exact facts of the MATTER ON HAND.

Why you are really stupid
If you ever bothered to pick up a basic book on law you would have realised hat If all the individual precedent cases, used in submissions, are overturned by the Supreme Court, then every court case in USA history would suddenly be able to be appealed. That's why the Supreme Court has to follow Stare Decisis

Do you want me to now draw cartoons that you can follow?

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Re: Bobbo is an idiot

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:05 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:In the USA at the beginning when there was no legislature, all the law was common..
Matthew Ellard wrote:What exact year was that Bobbo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:1781 or 1789 depending on your druthers.
You are retarded right? The United States Articles of Confederation, the first constitution of the new United States, was ratified by the Second Continental Congress legislature on 1 March 1781.

How can there only be common law if there is the legislation of the United States Articles of Confederation?

You haven't got a clue what any of these words mean do you? You simply made up a crap claim and hoped no one would look. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Palven
Has More Than 6K Posts

Re: Bobbo is an idiot

Post by Tom Palven » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:30 am

Matthew Ellard wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:05 am
Matthew Ellard wrote:What exact year was that Bobbo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:1781 or 1789 depending on your druthers.
You are retarded right? The United States Articles of Confederation, the first constitution of the new United States, was ratified by the Second Continental Congress legislature on 1 March 1781.

How can there only be common law if there is the legislation of the United States Articles of Confederation?

You haven't got a clue what any of these words mean do you? You simply made up a crap claim and hoped no one would look. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is "Bobbo is an Idiot" not an attack title?

You initiated it AFTER I posted "Ellard is Misguided" in the Monster Talk Forum Episode Discussion that you had conniptions about.

Are you claiming different rules for "Mr. Ellard."

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:43 am

because there were no statutes.

TJrandom
Has No Life
Custom Title: Salt of the earth

Post by TJrandom » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:37 am

Tom, I believe the rule is no attack TOPICS, not TITLES. Slight difference...

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:53 am

The new ruling of the Supreme Court is additional to those existing cases and only applies to the exact facts of the MATTER ON HAND.
Well....in the USA the Supremes don't make factual findings they only deal with legal issues. In your case as described "the law" was not overturned....equity still applies. You are confusing legal issues with factual issues.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Bye Bye Tom Palven

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:55 am

Tom Palven wrote: Is "Bobbo is an Idiot" not an attack title?
It's not the opening new thread title in a "call out" thread against another member......that you did twice, after being warned once, by Pyrrho.

Scrmbldggs linked you to the rules and you still haven't bothered to read them.

Matthew Ellard
Obnoxious Weed

Post by Matthew Ellard » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:49 am

bobbo_the_Pragmatist wrote:Well....in the USA the Supremes don't make factual findings they only deal with legal issues.
No Bobbo, they don't. They are a band.
The Supremes.jpg
(And yes, for an appeal under Equity Laws you have to show the facts on how commonlaw has lead to an absurdity. )

Give up Bobbo. :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bobbo_the_Pragmatist
Has No Life

Post by bobbo_the_Pragmatist » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:45 am

According to the Wiki: you've been totally confusing Trial courts that are called Supreme Courts with Appellate Courts that are called High Courts. In USA Trial courts are most often called Superior Courts and our High Court is called the Supreme Court. What you posted makes more sense now, ....................

Nothing to do with stare decisis being overruled. Good to see Logic still controls even when upside down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judiciary_of_Australia

How plainly demonstrated does it have to be for you to admit to error? In four years, I've don't recall you ever doing it. Oh.......is that a form of stare decisis as well???? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!